Robert Cook

Marquette
1414 W Fair Ave
Marquette, MI 49855
906.225.3881
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Cook to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend OBGYN Associates of Marquette to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Cook was the second doctor I saw at this practice and I finally felt like I’m seeing someone who cares and takes the time necessary to explain all of the options I had. When one procedure didn’t work, we went on to the next course of treatment.... Every cycle we did a baseline ultrasound followed by medication to stimulate ovulation. The first few cycles we used Femara and then going with clomid after we didn’t get the results we wanted. Each cycle was then followed with a mid cycle ultrasound with timed intercourse for the first cycle and then IUI for the last two cycles.
OBGYN Associates of Marquette is one of the only clinics in the area that does almost everything dealing with women’s health. With that being said, they are a busy clinic but they do so well with keeping the appointments on schedule, answer any questions about the appointments and working around your schedule as best they can....Each ultrasound visit I was only required to pay my copayment which was $20. The medication was about $20 per cycle and each IUI was $550. With each IUI, I had the trigger shot which was $170.
2019 - 2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Robert Cook at OBGYN Associates of Marquette?
Dr. Cook was the second doctor I saw at this practice and I finally felt like I’m seeing someone who cares and takes the time necessary to explain all of the options I had. When one procedure didn’t work, we went on to the next course of treatment. Even though I have yet to get pregnant, I’m am hopeful that with his vast knowledge and care that I will be.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Cook at OBGYN Associates of Marquette?
Dr. Cook takes the necessary time with all of his patients to answer any questions and to make sure the plan of care is known. With that being said, you might wait a little bit longer in the waiting room for your appointment, but it is definitely worth the wait.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Cook at OBGYN Associates of Marquette?
Dr. Cook would take all the time needed to explain everything in detail and to answer any questions I had about my infertility journey.
Describe the protocols Robert Cook used in your cycles at OBGYN Associates of Marquette and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was always pleasant and willing to answer any questions I had before seeing the doctor.
Describe your experience with OBGYN Associates of Marquette.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Cook at OBGYN Associates of Marquette.
Describe Robert Cook's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at OBGYN Associates of Marquette.
Robert Cook
OBGYN Associates of Marquette
Marquette

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Cook at OBGYN Associates of Marquette.