Medical SchoolOhio St
FellowshipUCLA
300 Exempla Circle #370
Lafayette, CO 80026
303-449-1084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Greene to a friend?

4.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conceptions Reproductive Associates to a friend?
2020
He [Dr. Robert Greene] automatically assumes you will do minimum of 2 IVF with them! He retrieved the eggs when it was late, and instead of taking responsibility, he mentioned that if the eggs were good, they would properly be fertilized even if they are were post-mature. He then tried to push us to use donor eggs...you can hardly talk to your nurse or doctor. I have not seen doctor Greene or my nurse AT ALL during the whole IVF process, never talk to doctor even on phone, and my nurse maximum talked 1-2 minutes on phone. Horrible experience! 2 days before retrieval doctor Greene sent an email in which he literary asked me to make decision with my nurse about the date of egg retrieval, and he forced me to make decision without giving me enough information. Be careful, Conception is cheaper option compare to other clinics, but you get what you
For all my IUI rounds [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates], the estimated dates to conduct the final step were all wrong. After doing IUI for 3 times and having the pattern of my ovulation, still they were wrong in their calculation for ovulation dates. You need to double check their dates and discuss it with them. Lots of work and stress for you! The sensitive IVF treatment we received was not tailored to our specific situation. The procedure we received was a blind and general one. When we discuss this matter with Dr Greene, he said they only customize the treatment for the second round of IVF! He automatically assumes you will do minimum of 2 IVF with them! He retrieved the eggs when it was late, and instead of taking responsibility, he mentioned that if the eggs were good, they would properly be fertilized even if they are w
2020
How was your experience with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
3IUI and one IVF was all bad experiences at Conception. It is more of a business than a medical centre. For all my IUI rounds, the estimated dates to conduct the final step were all wrong. After doing IUI for 3 times and having the pattern of my ovulation, still they were wrong in their calculation for ovulation dates. You need to double check their dates and discuss it with them. Lots of work and stress for you! The sensitive IVF treatment we received was not tailored to our specific situation. The procedure we received was a blind and general one. When we discuss this matter with Dr Greene, he said they only customize the treatment for the second round of IVF! He automatically assumes you will do minimum of 2 IVF with them! He retrieved the eggs when it was late, and instead of taking responsibility, he mentioned that if the eggs were good, they would properly be fertilized even if they are were post-mature. He then tried to push us to use donor eggs. Though another center, successfully developed 2 embryos with our own eggs and sperms. This center is a business department. Everyone is nice and responsive before your big IVF payment. But once you paid for IVF, you can hardly talk to your nurse or doctor. I have not seen doctor Greene or my nurse AT ALL during the whole IVF process, never talk to doctor even on phone, and my nurse maximum talked 1-2 minutes on phone. Horrible experience! 2 days before retrieval doctor Greene sent an email in which he literary asked me to make decision with my nurse about the date of egg retrieval, and he forced me to make decision without giving me enough information. Be careful, Conception is cheaper option compare to other clinics, but you get what you pay for! More importantly, they are not part of SART or reporting to such professional bodies, so in case of the mistakes they commit along the way, you can not report them to professional bodies. See other clinics before commit to Conception! it totally do worth it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
It is more of a business than a medical centre. The treatment you receive will not be tailored to your specific situation. They assume you will do several round of treatments with them! Everyone is nice and responsive before your big IVF payment. Conception is cheaper option compare to other clinics, but you get what you pay for! More importantly, they are not part of SART or reporting to such professional bodies, so in case of the mistakes they commit along the way, you can not report them to professional bodies. See other clinics before commit to Conception! it totally do worth it.
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
After egg retrieval, the clinic/lab did not inform me about result of egg fertilization. They called me day 2 and 3, with good news of fertilized eggs, yet they did not call with the end result. I needed to call and found out there were no viable embryos.
Lafayette

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.

2019 - 2020
He [Dr. Greene] is a big believer of research from all over the world and open minded to suggestions. He tailors the treatment to you, no one treatment fits all. i had many setbacks due to my DOR and my age but he pushed me to believe that everything is possible and he wont give up on me. ... He recommends at my age (45) to transfer 1 ... Dr. Greene has responded to all my emails, answer all my questions and explain all the options and all the steps during this journey. He is kind and informative, open minded and extremely invested.
The whole staff has been very understanding especially during this tough times. I will highly recommend Conceptions [Reproductive Associates] and especially dr. Greene, give them a call ans schedule a consultation so you can get a feel for yourself. ... FET cycle $9330 and meds costs around $1300, Miscellaneous $500, Embryo adoptions $400 for storage for a year (legal cost are not with the clinic)
2019 - 2020
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
Dr. Greene has been very open about his and his wife struggles and the IVF journey they had to take. He is a big believer of research from all over the world and open minded to suggestions. He tailors the treatment to you, no one treatment fits all. i had many setbacks due to my DOR and my age but he pushed me to believe that everything is possible and he wont give up on me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
He has a direct line to him (emails are the best and he always response) use it, ask all the questions in world and listen to him.
Describe the protocols Robert Greene used in your cycles at Conceptions Reproductive Associates and their degree of success.
IUI was a strait forward cycle, clomid with prenatal and estrogen/progeterone pills and ovidrel trigger shot. My FET: Lupron, Estrogen patches, PIO, Estrace, Synthroid (to control thyroids due to meds), Metformin (to control sugar levels and proven to help implantation) Prenatal with extra vit D (I have vit D deficiency), and pregnyl trigger shot. Although i had a miscarriage is was due to embryo not developing not me so dr. Greene believes next cycle will be the same.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Stacy)
Stacy has been by my side since i was transferred to the FET team. Was available at all time and always answer my emails and phone calls. Extremely knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The only weakness is location is a bit far from house, but they have been very accommodating and let me do many tests at my clinic in my city. The whole staff has been very understanding especially during this tough times. I will highly recommend Conceptions and especially dr. Greene, give them a call ans schedule a consultation so you can get a feel for yourself.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Describe Robert Greene's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
He recommends at my age (45) to transfer 1

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
He [Dr. Robert Greene] recorded all our in office sessions so he was able to go back and review us. He took the time to learn about who we are and what we wanted. He was honest and shared his own experiences that made us feel like we mattered...When reviewing test results he broke it down so it was easily understood...When we had a missed miscarriage and had to have a review appointment he was a bit too blunt and seemed a bit aggravated. My husband chocked it up to just being upset about the loss too. He referred to our loss as a failed pregnancy. He did give us a plan and what we needed to do before getting the green light to try again. He was very kind when we had to have a surgery done and did not hesitate to let us try again after that. We did have to have another meeting with him after two cycles of no response. That appointment was had as he really pushed IVF, which we did not feel ready for. He did refer to our loss again as a failed attempt. Which still hurt for me and the chemical pregnancy was not even recognized. He was kind enough to let us take as much time as we need to figure out what we wanted to do. He did let us try another IUI while we were still deciding. He is very proactive when it comes to care but can be very blunt during sensitive times. New Patient Advice
After my missed miscarriage, I had to come in [to Conceptions Reproductive Associates] for a blood draw. My nursing team sat with me while I cried and talked about what was next. I did not feel rushed and I felt like they cared about me...Only one time did they ever forget to call with bloodwork results. I just called the next morning and they gave me the results right then...Each ultrasound was $185, each IUI was $402, each meeting appointment was $225, bloodwork varied between $25 for the Ventipuncture to $200 for blood test, sperm analysis was $75, HSG was $250, SIS was $200. Hysterscopy was $950
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Greene is extremely knowledgeable about infertility treatments. He was very honest and open when discussing what steps need to be taken. He was proactive and wanted the big picture first. He loads of test and procedures on both my husband and I. When reviewing test results he broke it down so it was easily understood. He was honest and hopeful. When we had a missed miscarriage and had to have a review appointment he was a bit too blunt and seemed a bit aggravated. My husband chocked it up to just being upset about the loss too. He referred to our loss as a failed pregnancy. He did give us a plan and what we needed to do before getting the green light to try again. He was very kind when we had to have a surgery done and did not hesitate to let us try again after that. We did have to have another meeting with him after two cycles of no response. That appointment was had as he really pushed IVF, which we did not feel ready for. He did refer to our loss again as a failed attempt. Which still hurt for me and the chemical pregnancy was not even recognized. He was kind enough to let us take as much time as we need to figure out what we wanted to do. He did let us try another IUI while we were still deciding. He is very proactive when it comes to care but can be very blunt during sensitive times.
You are in good hands. He will proactively order all the testing so he has a better understanding of you when you come back to review. He is diligent, honest and can be blunt.
He recorded all our in office sessions so he was able to go back and review us. He took the time to learn about who we are and what we wanted. He was honest and shared his own experiences that made us feel like we mattered.
For our first IUI We started with the lowest does of letrozole at the CD12 scan there was no follicle growth so instead of wasting the cycle he offered we stair step. So he upped my doseage to 75mg of letrozole. At the new CD12 scan I had responded and we proceeded to trigger that night for a CD14 IUI. He prescribed progesterone suppositories and order me to take them two days after the IUI. After our MMC he ordered for weekly blood draws until beta was zero. Once zero he ordered an SIS. After that procedure based on the results he ordered a hysteroscopy which found scar tissue and a uterine polyp which he removed. He ordered 3 weeks of healing. He kept the same letrozole dose for the next 3 IUIs. He cancelled two cycles due to poor response but did offer extra injectables that I declined.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
After my missed miscarriage, I had to come in for a blood draw. My nursing team sat with me while I cried and talked about what was next. I did not feel rushed and I felt like they cared about me.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The clinic has multiple locations which is nice. Melissa the front desk lead is very informative and very helpful. All the staff is very kind and supportive. Weakness is they are sometimes behind schedule.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr Greene always made sure we understood the course of treatment and took into consideration our vision of our complete family, not just focused on the first baby (which has yet to happen). Dr. Greene has been patient and easy to contact. When I had a miscarriage, he reached out personally to schedule our follow up and provided next steps.
Clinic is great in general but front desk staff could be more professional. Staff always seem overwhelmed and sometimes talk about other patients at the front desk. It surprised me last time I was in the clinic to hear the receptionist talking about a patients medical issue, using her name, while the waiting room had patients. The clinic also seems a little unorganized and sometimes I feel they don’t treat patients as well as they could.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Dr. Greene is compassionate and listened to all my questions. Dr. Greene responds quickly to emails and is patient .
based on my diagnoses and our MIF he recommended 3 (max) IUI’s and then IVF. We have done 2 IUI’s so far and have had 1 miscarriage. After additional testing Dr. Greene is suggesting IVF based on my husband and my results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Monica Lewis )
Monica is great! Timely commutator and very compassionate. Monica truly cares about me and our vision of our family. Monica was great when I suffered a miscarriage.
Medicated IUI 1,500 Medicated cycle 1,000 IVF 18,000-25,000
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
They had my husbands name incorrectly on their paperwork. When we did our IUI they were mad at us for them having the wrong name. It got sorted out but it was unnecessary and caused stressed the day of the IUI.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained, Other
He [Dr. Robert Greene] recommends removal of polyps and performs the surgery himself. His nurses perform the IUI procedure. There has been a lot of waiting which is frustrating but it seems to me that he follows protocols by the book...He strongly recommends single embryo transplant which is something I have done research on and agree with...He cared about how many kids we want and tailors our therapy to what is best for us. He focused on our personal needs as a couple. He was also compassionate and seems to really care a lot.
I think the biggest concern I have with this clinic [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] is associated with a couple of paperwork related issues. For any new patients - make sure you stay on top of everything and feel free to call them with questions. The staff responds really well to any questions you may have and the nurses are easy to talk to. Just make sure you are an advocate for yourself!...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained, Other
He is on top of the most recent research which is important to me. He has a personal email that he told us we can email him at any time. He even has a blog although does not update it frequently. I have only seen him twice but he is very friendly and intelligent. He seems very passionate about his career and I feel like I can absolutely trust him.
Come prepared with a list of questions.
He looks at bloodwork and other tests before deciding anything. He looks at HSG, if you are able to ovulate normally, AMH, and as well as male factor. He doesn't jump into performing a biopsy to diagnose endometriosis and recommends pine bark extract which has one study stating it can help. He recommends removal of polyps and performs the surgery himself. His nurses perform the IUI procedure. There has been a lot of waiting which is frustrating but it seems to me that he follows protocols by the book.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The nurses are wonderful. I like the fact that they perform the IUIs because they are all very gentle and I feel comfortable with them. They are good about responding to my frantic emails or calls. Sometimes some medication related things aren't done on time but if I call the office they respond right away. I really appreciate how compassionate they are. They have a lot of responsibility at this office and if you are a patient here you will get to know them well, which is great because I enjoy seeing them!
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I think the biggest concern I have with this clinic is associated with a couple of paperwork related issues. For any new patients - make sure you stay on top of everything and feel free to call them with questions. The staff responds really well to any questions you may have and the nurses are easy to talk to. Just make sure you are an advocate for yourself!
My IUI costs are about $400-500 a month plus a $600 COBRA payment. Not sure what IVF will be.
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
I had one prescription that needed doctor authorization for a renewal and after a week of the pharmacy not being able to fill I called the clinic and they authorized it right away. I also did have a bit of an issue with a preauthorization form not being sent in soon enough.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
The clinic [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] clearly has individualized treatment plans and you are not just treated with a blanket protocol. However, it is still easy to feel like a number at times when you don't interact with the Dr. very often at all. However, the nurse care and organization is very thorough.... Sarah (egg retrieval nurse) and Jess (embryo transfer nurse) are great and both respond to emails very quickly and efficiently. They have been very compassionate and are continuing to cheer me on after failure.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
I didn't see Dr. Greene as much as I would have liked, but the consultations and treatment plan meetings were very useful. He never seemed rush and always took the time to explain things in detail and answer all of my questions. I always walked away feeling very armed with knowledge about what was next. He was also very responsive to email, but I found his in person responses most thorough. I most appreciated his EXTREMELY thorough understanding of the science and literature behind his treatment plans. He was very up to date on the most recent studies and always had something new to implement to improve his course of action. The one thing I would say that was frustrating about my experience was that Dr. Greene was extremely optimistic to the point where I felt like a freak case/failure when I didn't fall into the great success rates of the clinic. For example, he asked us how many children we would like to have (2-3) and he told us that he was very confident we would have at least 2 babies from one IVF cycle and each embryo transfer was about an 80% success rate. So, when I had 2 PGS tested embryos from round 1 fail, I felt like something was very wrong with me because I wasn't as successful as he made me feel like I would or should be be. On the other hand, in the midst of the treatment, his optimism was helpful and I always left his office excited and enthusiastic about the plan, so the optimism wasn't all bad!
Know that even if Dr. Greene is very optimistic about the success rates of the clinic, failure does happen. Prepare your questions ahead of time to make sure you are able to remember what to ask in the limited meeting times.
Although meets with Dr. Greene were few and far between, he was very warm and kind. He had a clear understanding of our history and how it was influencing our ability to succeed. When another doctor at CCRM dismissed atypical PCOS symptoms, Dr. Greene paid attention to them and had a different treatment plan.
2 IUIs with letrazole- he used letrazole instead of clomid because he found better success rates for PCOS patients. (I had 3 failed clomid cycles at CCRM prior to coming to Conceptions). 1st IVF: antagonist protocol with menopur, gonalF, cetrotide, etc. 21 eggs resulting in 2PGS normal embryos. FET 1: hormone replacement cycle (PIO, estrodial pills and patches, lupron). Intralipid infusion, resulted in chemical pregnancy FET2: hormone replacement cycle as above with human growth hormone (omnitrope) added, resulted in negative 2nd IVF: antagonist, similar to first with increased doses of menopur and gonal F, added human growth hormone, 19 eggs retrieved, resulted in 5 PGS normal embryos! ERA biopsy cycle with protocol from FET1, result was pre-receptive Waiting for FET3
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah E, Jessica R)
Sarah (egg retrieval nurse) and Jess (embryo transfer nurse) are great and both respond to emails very quickly and efficiently. They have been very compassionate and are continuing to cheer me on after failure. They always answer all of my questions (which is a lot). I have found that finding compassionate nurses in this field is actually quite difficult, so I really appreciate them. The only criticism I have about the nursing team as a whole is that if you need something on the weekend, it's hard to get help. There is an emergency line, but what about non-emergencies? A couple times I left a message with the emergency line but still didn't hear back until the week.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The clinic clearly has individualized treatment plans and you are not just treated with a blanket protocol. However, it is still easy to feel like a number at times when you don't interact with the Dr. very often at all. However, the nurse care and organization is very thorough. Sometimes it would just be nice to be assured that the Dr. reviewed the plan, etc. It is clear that the clinic is very busy and once you're ready to schedule a FET, tell your nurse immediately as dates can fill up. If you're on top of it, though, everything goes smoothly. It also seems like there is a long wait between egg retrieval and FET because they do hysteroscopy and doppler ultrasound in between. I'm not sure if this time can be shortened at all for people who are anxious to get going. As I stated before, getting help on weekends is quite difficult, but overall if you're on top of it and can anticipate questions/issues you might have before the weekend, things are OK.
IUIs: <$1000 per cycle if I remember correctly IVF 1 including 1 FET and PGS testing of all embryos: about $19,500 + $5000+ medications, additional $ for anesthesia, doppler ultrasound, hysteroscopy FET2: $5100 + about $2500 in medications IVF2 including 1 FET: about $16,000 + $8000+ medications + $2200 PGS embryo testing and ERA biopsy
Dr. Greene was adamant about single embryo transfer and he explained the risk of multiple pregnancies. He also reiterated the clinic's high success rates with single embryo transfers and said the large majority of patients use PGS testing. He did say if we really wanted to have twins, then we could talk and consider transferring 2.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Greene is energetic, knowledgeable and supportive. He tells silly jokes and creates a more relaxed space even when there is tension. I appreciated that he responds directly to emails. Unfortunately after two frozen embryo transfers, we have not received the outcome we were hoping for under our care with Dr. Greene. I do not believe that. Dr. Greene is at fault for either loses.
We received a change in protocol [from Conceptions], but only through voicemail. I strongly believe that if there is a change in protocol there needs to be voice recognition of that change. Because of a problem with my phone, I did not receive the protocol change until a week later. I wish there had been more attempts to contact me through email, phone or text and a requirement that they received a confirmation from the patient that protocol needs to be changed.
2017 - 2019
Come with all of your questions!
Our consultation meeting was genuine and supportive. He has also responded to direct emails.
Before each transfer I had pylops removed by Dr. Greene. Frozen Embryo transfers with Lupron, HCG, estrodial, progesterone in oil. In my most recent FET I was put on Metformin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Tanya Sarver)
Tanya is wonderful. She responded quickly to emails or phone calls.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The Conceptions offices were very quiet which tended to support the anxiety I was experiencing while returning to the clinic after the death of our son at 38 weeks. The front desk typically smiled and had offers of water, coffee and a few snacks. The office is newly renovated and clean.
We paid about $4000 for each Frozen Embryo Transfer. We separately paid for acupuncture.
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
We received a change in protocol, but only through voicemail. I strongly believe that if there is a change in protocol there needs to be voice recognition of that change. Because of a problem with my phone, I did not receive the protocol change until a week later. I wish there had been more attempts to contact me through email, phone or text and a requirement that they received a confirmation from the patient that protocol needs to be changed.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
After two failed cycles where I had 25% of my eggs mature on both cycles at retrieval, I never had any embryos make it to freeze...Dr. Greene told me that at 38 with secondary infertility my eggs were “dysmature” and suggested donor eggs. We were devastated...asked for a three day transfer. Dr. Green said no and told me that if my embryos wouldn’t make it in the lab, they would not make it in my uterus. My next clinic made blastocysts but then actually suggested freezing at day three for my final cycle. I’m currently pregnant with a day three embryo.
We spent $20k+ for the first retrieval and about $10k on the second retrieval plus $20k total on meds [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates]...advertises frozen embryo transfer success rates. This implies that you actually get an embryo from retrieval for transfer and is not indicative of per cycle success rates. I wish I had understood this when I was selecting my clinic. I would have skipped conceptions had I understood that point. For women like me with diminished ovarian reserve, embryos are hard to come by so their success rate assumes that you have made a quality embryo to transfer which never happened for me in their lab.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
If you were young and have a very straightforward case, then he might be able to help you. If yours is more complicated like mine was, go to CCRM or a mini IVF clinic. After two failed cycles where I had 25% of my eggs mature on both cycles at retrieval, I never had any embryos make it to freeze.Dr. Greene told me that at 38 with secondary infertility my eggs were “dysmature” and suggested donor eggs. We were devastated. A friend suggested CCRM. At 39, a year later, CCRM managed to get 100% of my eggs mature at retrieval by letting me follicles go larger than what Dr. Greene considers ideal and changing my protocol. We had success on our first transfer with CCRM and have three more embryos in the freezer.
Realize he has a cookie cutter approach. If you don’t fit it, they will blame your eggs. If you are a complex case or need to go outside the box, go elsewhere. We have trouble making blastocyst, and asked for a three day transfer. Dr. Green said no and told me that if my embryos wouldn’t make it in the lab, they would not make it in my uterus. My next clinic made blastocysts but then actually suggested freezing at day three for my final cycle. I’m currently pregnant with a day three embryo.
Dr. Greene is very personable.
We did antagonist twice. If he had let me stim a day longer each time, we would have had more than 3 mature eggs between 2 cycles. At CCRM I had 19 mature eggs from 3 cycles. And I was a year older. Switching to microdose lupron flare at my next clinic was key for my body to produce lots of mature eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Lindsay )
Lindsay is wonderful. She is like a good friend.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Conceptions advertises frozen embryo transfer success rates. This implies that you actually get an embryo from retrieval for transfer and is not indicative of per cycle success rates. I wish I had understood this when I was selecting my clinic. I would have skipped conceptions had I understood that point. For women like me with diminished ovarian reserve, embryos are hard to come by so their success rate assumes that you have made a quality embryo to transfer which never happened for me in their lab.
We spent $20k+ for the first retrieval and about $10k on the second retrieval plus $20k total on meds.
Lone Tree

He [Dr. Robert Greene] started off by ordering test to find out what we need to do...My wife was told weight loss would help and recommended gastric bypass. Which wasn't fertility but recommended by the Dr...do zero natural remedies other then lose weight...He is very knowledgeable and acts like he truly cares. But the big weakness is. In order to get you to your goal he pushes IVF which is 30k through his practice. Spend money is his main push. No alternatives or different solutions. Just push that high dollar procedure. Even though a IUI worked just as well.
30 k for ivf [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] when other states and countries are 1/3 of the price...The nurses were great there. Kelis was very kind and straight to the point as well. The only down fall was they were rushed with the info. Like that had to go real quick. Talked real fast while providing information relayed from the Dr...alot of it wasn't covered by insurance so in rough 10k just on blood work and scans. IUI's cost 700 each time.
European, Latino, Native American
Just be prepared to spend money if your insurance doesn't cover fertility. Conceptions are not cheap.
The place is nice. He is caring and wants to get you there for a price. So they are kind to your needs and straight forward. But to get what you need it's check book numbers. 30 k for ivf when other states and countries are 1/3 of the price.
He started off by ordering test to find out what we need to do. Analysis of my sperm and wife's area. By doing test, ultra sounds and scans, blood work. Looking for how many eggs and follicle health and size. Monitors the process from before IUI and after and during pregnancy. Then a year of half he starred with the IUI once my wife's tubes were not blocked as initially found in test. Unblocked by natural supplements that were not used by Dr Greene. Finally got pregnant on IUI 2 lost baby 7 weeks in. Dr Greene pushed for IVF from there.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Kelis)
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
They helped get us to the point were a normal medical Dr would not have. They are knowledgable. Everything is in house except surgeries, convenient. Weaknesses are push high dollar procedures. They do zero natural remedies other then lose weight. As a new patient just expect to poked and prodded alot to get to the root of the problems. Also if you do not have coverage from insurance, expect to pay alot of money. Talking about thousands of dollars. We hit 30k and that's not including IVF. Just bunch of test, analysis, monitoring, ovarian drilling, polyp removal and 2 IUI's.
Test and blood worked varied by insurance coverage. But alot of it wasn't covered by insurance so in rough 10k just on blood work and scans. IUI's cost 700 each time. Ovarian drilling polyp removal and hospital times was 15k. My wife was told weight loss would help and recommended gastric bypass. Which wasn't fertility but recommended by the Dr. Was additional 20k since alot of it wasn't covered by insurance. Fertility right around 30k not including IVF. Additional work recommended added another 25k totaling cost 55k.
Lafayette

Dr. Greene was friendly and took time to meet with us to discuss our options. We didn't feel rushed in the meetings. ... We did one IUI under Dr. Greene with letrozole. It did not yield a positive pregnancy test. ... We asked about all the diagnostic tests we would need to do, but he didn't recommend some because if there was an issue, he would just recommend IVF anyway.
Conceptions is 100% ICSI. They also tried to pressure us to do carrier testing on both partners and CCS of the embryos, by saying "99% of our patients do all of these." ... I think it is unfortunate that this clinic does not require a full diagnostic workup before they do any treatments. I feel we wasted 6+ months due to this and my polyps and blood flow issue that were not looked for and found.
We were and continue to be in the unexplained category. We asked about all the diagnostic tests we would need to do, but he didn't recommend some because if there was an issue, he would just recommend IVF anyway. However, we would prefer to have the entire workup done first to make that decision. Thus, we didn't get a full diagnostic workup before we did our first IUI and then almost started IVF at this clinic. Luckily, before starting IVF, we moved to a different clinic, who did a full workup which showed a couple minor issues. I really feel you need the entire picture before you waste your time and money on IUI or IVF, but that wasn't done here. I felt pressure to go the IVF route from the very first meeting, although I am young and have no major hurdles we are aware of yet.
Ask for all possible diagnostics tests to be done before doing any procedures. I had two polyps that had to be removed, but that was found by my second doctor before my second IUI. If there is a possibility that these issues are lingering, why spend money and time on treatments without having a full picture of what could be an issue?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Calisse Cryer)
I had no issues with the Conceptions nursing staff. I did have much more cramping with my IUI at Conceptions versus my second clinic. I attribute this to the quality of the procedure done by the nurse.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I think it is unfortunate that this clinic does not require a full diagnostic workup before they do any treatments. I feel we wasted 6+ months due to this and my polyps and blood flow issue that were not looked for and found. They also claim to be there to tailor your fertility program to your specific wants and needs, but that was not the case with our preliminary IVF discussions. We did not want to do ICSI, at least on our first IVF cycle. We are young and don't have male factor. However, Conceptions is 100% ICSI. They also tried to pressure us to do carrier testing on both partners and CCS of the embryos, by saying "99% of our patients do all of these." This is the ultimate reason we left the clinic. Why have a 100% policy (like ICSI) when each patient's issues/wants are so different? We found a completely different atmosphere at our second clinic, where they allowed a completely tailored approach to our IVF protocol. We are very grateful the 100% ICSI policy pushed us to our new doctor and clinic.

2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Poor Egg Quality, Other
I had 2 rounds of treatment, after the first round we discovered an egg health issue that we did not know about previous to having embryos PGS tested. ... He [Dr. Greene] was always willing to cover treatment options and plans in as much detail as we wanted. He also provided material on extra supplements and research that has been show to help with fertility. He never had me do something in my treatment without providing an explanation about why I was doing it. ...
Conceptions [Repro Assoc] was all very organized and always running on time which is nice when you go to so many appointments. ... I liked that there was more than one clinic and I could go to whichever one was most convenient for all the testing. The staff was also very friendly. ...The clinic recommends eSET because of all of the testing done on the embryo and uterus before hand the live birth rate is very high and the goal is for a healthy baby and a single embryo transfer has a higher chance of a healthy live birth.
2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Poor Egg Quality, Other
Doctor Greene was amazing. He was always willing to cover treatment options and plans in as much detail as we wanted. He also provided material on extra supplements and research that has been show to help with fertility. He never had me do something in my treatment without providing an explanation about why I was doing it.
Come prepared with questions and feel free to ask them.
Dr Greene was very thorough in answering questions and explaining all steps of all processes to us. He was understanding when things didn't go the way we wanted them to and was sympathetic to that and was able to provide explanations. I really like his willingness to answer questions and to be available to answer questions outside of consultations.
I had 2 rounds of treatment, after the first round we discovered an egg health issue that we did not know about previous to having embryos PGS tested. The first round did not include any extra medications, They retrieved 18 eggs, 13 were mature, 12 were fertilized. Only 3 made it to day 5 (previously unknown egg quality issue) and 3 were sent for PGS testing, 1 was deemed "normal" Grade AB. The second round of IVF protocol was similar with the addition of Omnitrope. They retrieved 13 eggs, 9 were mature, 8 were fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 and were frozen and sent for PGS testing, 3 came back "normal".
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Veronica)
The nurse was quick to respond and very good at setting expectations.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I liked that there was more than one clinic and I could go to whichever one was most convenient for all the testing. The staff was also very friendly. Conceptions was all very organized and always running on time which is nice when you go to so many appointments.
We have insurance coverage and paid around $20,000 for all testing and procedures.
The clinic recommends eSET because of all of the testing done on the embryo and uterus before hand the live birth rate is very high and the goal is for a healthy baby and a single embryo transfer has a higher chance of a healthy live birth. But they have it as an open topic of discussion.
Denver

Dr Greene was very familiar with my case right when I walked in- I could tell he had read it before I arrived and that was reassuring. He asked a lot of questions and gave us several options and helped us understand everything thoroughly before we parted. We never felt rushed and he answered any questions that arose after our meeting very promptly... we used 50 mg of Clomid for the first 4 IUIs and an ovulation predictor kit. For our last IUI we used a trigger shot and ultrasound to be more accurate. I was also taking herbal supplements that he recommended and prenatals to help egg health
The only weakness was the overall first impression. The staff [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] is great but the decor is dated and doesn't reflect the "state of the art" technology they are using. Also, there were 2 employees smoking in the parking lot when I pulled up which seemed very contradictory to everything somehow... IUIs and testing were less expensive than my own doctors- IUIs were $350ish. IVF all in would be 25-35k per round
Ask a lot of questions- he explains things well but he also doesn't mind answering anything you think of
I have a lot of questions and he always takes the time to explain them thoroughly and make sure that I understand my options and the procedures and likely results of the procedures. I never felt rushed out the door
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
They were completely familiar with every step of the process- even the financial options. They took great care of us
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The only weakness was the overall first impression. The staff is great but the decor is dated and doesn't reflect the "state of the art" technology they are using. Also, there were 2 employees smoking in the parking lot when I pulled up which seemed very contradictory to everything somehow
He definitely leaned towards eSET because of their success rates and explained that unless we desperately wanted twins he would discourage multiple embryo transfers

PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Greene explained the option thoroughly after evaluating our test results. He told us that he was more inclined to start the IVF process, but that IUI was also an option. When we decided to give IUI a shot, he never made us second guess ourselves. He is very personable and positive.... He is very easy to contact via email and responds quickly. One weakness I experienced was a lack of detail when it came to lab and test results.
The nursing staff is overall very compassionate and personable at Conceptions. You end up there so often, they start to recognize and remember details about you. The nurses are quick to respond to inquiries. Calisse is very professional and optimistic, but a little pushy about IVF.... A few times, we felt a little rushed in and out of the office. Overall, the staff takes every case very seriously and genuinely wishes to see success for the patients they treat.
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Greene is very knowledgable and kind. He clearly explained our options, and once we chose an option, he delved into the details of the chosen path. He is very easy to contact via email and responds quickly. One weakness I experienced was a lack of detail when it came to lab and test results.
Come ready with questions. Sometimes visits fly by, and you realized you left with more questions than answers. He is more than willing to answer questions, however!
With a less-than-cookie-cutter PCOS diagnosis, Dr. Green suggested IUI as intervention for our infertility. He prescribed Letrozole at 50mg for days 3-7, an hcg shot after a follicle was confirmed 18mm or larger, and progesterone taken twice a day after the IUI. The Letrozole was used to ensure ovulation, and I did successfully ovulate, a little earlier every month over 3 months of IUI treatment. My progesterone was tested after one week of use and Dr. Greene was satisfied with the levels. While the circumstances seemed favorable, the IUI was never successful.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Conceptions has great reviews and great results. I was referred there by a family member who had a successful IVF experience. A few times, we felt a little rushed in and out of the office. Overall, the staff takes every case very seriously and genuinely wishes to see success for the patients they treat.
Each IUI, including medication, ultrasounds, and the procedure, was around $1000.
Lafayette

Dr Greene was up front with options, but I have only seen him twice in the 2 years I’ve been treated at this facility. Once for intake consultation and once for my HSG test. I would rather see the actual Dr more.... I was allowed to have my first IUI when my husband’s sperm count was still very very low. I would have rather saved the money for the next cycle when his sperm count was higher (due to fertility drugs).
They [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] didn’t even bother billing my insurance for blood work insurance covers a portion of. They just billed me the cash payment and every single time I have to submit insurance billing myself.... o calculate my total cost so far would probably scare me. Each IUI treatment including ultrasounds and day 3 bloodwork got cash pay is about $1200. Other bloodwork I’ve been required to do about once a year range from $100-$200. The HSG test cost about $500.
Ask for everything you will be charged forup front. Ask about exactly what steps will be taken for treatment as far as how many IUIs will be done unsuccessfully before they will push IVF.
I felt a lot of times it was all about the payments. Maybe this is more along with office staff instead of Dr, but they didn’t even bother billing my insurance for blood work insurance covers a portion of. They just billed me the cash payment and every single time I have to submit insurance billing myself.
Dr Greene had nothing to do with my cycles, I only had contact with nurses for this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Kalise)
She was thorough with the next steps after I went in on day one of cycle and let me know what would happen through the IUI cycle. The nurses did allow for me to have my first IUI cycle before my husband’s sperm count was at a high enough number.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I will be honest that my review may be bias to the fact I’ve had 3 unsuccessful IUIs. I know there is only so much a clinician can do when nature just isn’t working. If I could start from the beginning I would probably choose a different facility. I don’t feel like this facility is compassionate towards the cost of treatment.
To calculate my total cost so far would probably scare me. Each IUI treatment including ultrasounds and day 3 bloodwork got cash pay is about $1200. Other bloodwork I’ve been required to do about once a year range from $100-$200. The HSG test cost about $500.

Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr Greene is very warm and compassionate he is understanding of my situation and he makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you understand the process you are going through the also makes sure to answer all your questions ... I am a very complex case so there were a lot of steps we had to go through in order for me to even consider IVF/IUI. ... He is very compassionate and friendly
The clinic [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] is overall great the environment is cozy and comforting and all the staff I have encountered are nice and helpful. The only suggestion I have would possibly being available on the weekend like there other locations ... Both Calysse and Monica [nursing staff] are very nice they answered all my questions and are very helpful in explaining the next steps ...
East Asian, Other
Tubal Blockage, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
dr GReene is great he always answers all my questions and makes sure I understand every process he also gives additional information regarding fertility and how to increase egg quality ect. He is very compassionate and friendly
Do your research and ask questions!
I am a very complex case so there were a lot of steps we had to go through in order for me to even consider IVF/IUI. I had a pregnancy with conjoined twins wich was terminated at 5.5 months complications from that surgery caused uterine perforation scraping of my colon abscess in my rectum and bone fragment was left in my uterus. I had severe abrehsiohns and scar tissue that required me to have one of my tubes removed I have had multiple laparoscopic surgeries as well as 2 HSG surgeries.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Calysse/monica)
Both Calysse and Monica are very nice they answered all my questions and are very helpful in explaining the next steps
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The clinic is overall great the environment is cozy and comforting and all the staff I have encountered are nice and helpful. The only suggestion I have would possibly being available on the weekend like there other locations
Fortunately I had coverage through my health insurance for IUI so my cost for the cycle was $350 however I did pay $225 for my office visit and $67 for progesterone and $104.89 for trigger injection plus $12 for vitamin D
Lafayette

Dr. Greene is very knowledgeable and caring. The first time my husband and I went to see him, we were not ready to proceed. And he suggested we try it naturally for a year. After a year, we still haven't gotten a success yet, so we went back to see him a month ago.... After meeting Dr. Greene, we are excited to begin the process of working with Conceptions to conceive ourselves! I would highly recommend Conceptions in Lafayette, CO, Dr. Greene and his team of knowledgeable staff and nurses.
They [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] are caring and professional doctors and nurses.Overall, Conceptions is a good facility to begin your journey when seeking out an IVF or other fertility provider. They have multiple facilities that you can choose between which is helpful; however, they are on the outside edges of Denver – there isn’t much that is centrally located which can make it difficult in scheduling appointments. The team has been very helpful in scheduling,
We have actually begun the process of seeking IVF consultation twice now. We first met with Dr. Greene a couple of years ago and life happened, so we discontinued our appointments at that time. Fast forward two years and my wife and I are in a place where we were ready to pursue this as an option and remembered Dr. Greene and his team at Conceptions in Lafayette, CO. They did a great job of explaining the process, discussing possible issues, and making us feel like this was a common problem for couples to have. My wife and I are a bit younger than some others who are seeking this treatment – we are both in our early 30s – but they have been great at explaining to us some of the reasons, causes, and solutions to the issue we have had. They have been very accommodating to our schedule, have followed up with us regarding appointments and testing as well as discussing payment options – this is an expensive process! After meeting Dr. Greene, we are excited to begin the process of working with Conceptions to conceive ourselves! I would highly recommend Conceptions in Lafayette, CO, Dr. Greene and his team of knowledgeable staff and nurses.
As stated above, we haven't officially start the treatment yet.
As stated, not officially started the treatment.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
They are caring and professional doctors and nurses.Overall, Conceptions is a good facility to begin your journey when seeking out an IVF or other fertility provider. They have multiple facilities that you can choose between which is helpful; however, they are on the outside edges of Denver – there isn’t much that is centrally located which can make it difficult in scheduling appointments. The team has been very helpful in scheduling, explaining the financial aspect, explaining the IVF and/or diagnostic process and has worked with our insurance to determine what we can get covered during this time. I would suggest to new patients to call your insurance yourself upfront to check the coverage that they offer – I work in healthcare so I understand some of the insurance lingo better than others, but it’s always great to have an idea of what will be covered before you walk in. Some will cover most of the process whereas others may only cover the initial diagnostic testing. For the male side of testing, they do conduct a semen analysis at one of the sites. As a busy professional, this is pretty difficult to schedule as they one allow you to come by certain days of the week and the time window is pretty small. I really wish they had a little more flexibility with this portion of the testing.
I don't remember. But I think it is lower than average
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Greene was able to help us start our family he was caring and positive through it all. We had a rough road and he made sure to explain everything in depth not leaving out anything. The more we knew about our situation we were able to get around obstacles. Dr Greene helped gives us the hope we needed to do this!... Email is a great way to communicate, also the blogs on the site by Dr. Greene are helpful.
This clinic [Conceptions-Lafayette] was extremely helpful in working around my work schedule to get in. Also the entire staff is so friendly and inviting! I love the positive atmosphere... Lyndsay [a nurse] was so open and communication was easy! With me being scared through this process she was so reassuring and responsive to any and every question I had.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
While working with doctor Greene and his staff they made sure to keep open communication with us at all times. They took the time to get to know who we are and helped us keep positive through our process.
We went through many hormones for egg retrieval as well as for our transfer. Metformin- to help egg quality. CoQ10, resveratrol, açaí berry- supplements Menopur injections Gonal F injections Cetrotide injections Novarel injections Lupron trigger shot All of these medications were successful and did what they needed to
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Lyndsay Dole )
Lyndsay was so open and communication was easy! With me being scared through this process she was so reassuring and responsive to any and every question I had.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
This clinic was extremely helpful in working around my work schedule to get in. Also the entire staff is so friendly and inviting! I love the positive atmosphere and will be working with them in the future, as well as referring people all the time!!
We were extremely lucky our health insurance actually helped pay for our treatment. They clinic was very open with costs and the financial options that we have.
With the success rate I believe the single transfer is the best course of treatment
Lafayette

We walked in to [Dr. Greene's] office for the consult and he asked how many children we wanted. That was a question we hadn’t been asked in our old Clinic. It was like he was looking at our hopes and dreams instead of just trying to get one baby...copassionate, smart, energetic, positive, hopeful and kind...refused to do anything that wasn’t the highest and best care...monitored things like thyroid and vitemin d much closer than other people I knew. They were so careful not to allow me to get OHSS, even though it was tempting to continue stimulation meds.
They [nurses at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] were my eyes and ears. They were my lifeline. They answered questions at all hours. They are angels...They went the safest route with single embryo because they were genetically tested...Strengths are patient communication and overall success rates. They are the best at what they do. They keep costs down as well. They are kind...They take hard cases. Weaknesses is the billing department. They make mistakes. I had to stay on them.
Dr. Greene and O’Shaunessy were copassionate, smart, energetic, positive, hopeful and kind. They refused to do anything that wasn’t the highest and best care. They monitored things like thyroid and vitemin d much closer than other people I knew. They were so careful not to allow me to get OHSS, even though it was tempting to continue stimulation meds.
Take notes, ask questions, advocate for yourself, be patient and have hope. Be ready for a big time commitment. Go first thing in the morning if you can for ultrasounds and blood work.
My doctor is actually Dr. Greene but that wasn’t an option. We walked in to his office for the consult and he asked how many children we wanted. That was a question we hadn’t been asked in our old Clinic. It was like he was looking at our hopes and dreams instead of just trying to get one baby. Dr. O’Shaunassy did my retrieval and transfer. She held my hand and looked me in the eye. She was so sweet. Many of the staff members have survived infertility and were empathetic.
I did famera and timed intercourse. Gonal-F, Manipur, Lipton and ovadrel for retrieval. Lupron , vitamin d, baby aspirin, progesterone, Estrace and estrogen patches for transfer. I did a freeze all retrieval then icsi with PGS testing and frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Lindsey and Alexandra)
They were my eyes and ears. They were my lifeline. They answered questions at all hours. They are angels.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths are patient communication and overall success rates. They are the best at what they do. They keep costs down as well. They are kind and their success rates are the best in the state for my age and competitive with the country. They take hard cases. Weaknesses is the billing department. They make mistakes. I had to stay on them.
28k

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Greene is a caring, patient physician. He has an amazing bedside manner, and I always felt like my case was important to him. He never rushed through appointments, and always took time to answer all of my questions. At time, pulling in his peers to help gain insight.... Dr. Greene advised us to do a fresh cycle, plus CCS screening. From that donor we ended up with 7 tested embryos. A chemical pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. For the second, we added an endometrial scratch and intralipid therapy. That transfer took, and I'm currently pregnant.
The donor egg team [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] has 3 nurses, but I primarily worked with Cori. I absolutely adore these women. They have so much compassion, are quick to respond to questions and incredible patient. They really made a horrible diagnosis manageable.... In total, including the cost of donor eggs (one frozen cycle and one fresh) we spent around $75,000.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Greene was the second doctor I saw at Conceptions. The first left the practice before my first donor egg cycle. I immediately felt comfortable in his care. He was persistent in his optimism for us, and honest about our options.
He is absolutely great.
Our first attempt, we used frozen donor eggs from an egg bank. This was a direction that our first doctor recommended. We only got one embryo from that cycle and it failed to implant. We decided to try again, and Dr. Greene advised us to do a fresh cycle, plus CCS screening. From that donor we ended up with 7 tested embryos. A chemical pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. For the second, we added an endometrial scratch and intralipid therapy. That transfer took, and I'm currently pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Cori Silverman)
The donor egg team has 3 nurses, but I primarily worked with Cori. I absolutely adore these women. They have so much compassion, are quick to respond to questions and incredible patient. They really made a horrible diagnosis manageable.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I couldn't praise Dr. Greene or the nursing team i worked with enough. I had a few hiccups with the billing department, but they were all quickly resolved. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greene and his team.
Dr. Greene really preferred transferring one embryo. I think had I really wanted to transfer two he would have, but they really prefer one.

4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene took time to meet me and my husband when our first doctor left the practice. He was kind, very educated, blunt but not to the point of rudeness, encouraged us to reach out to him via email if he couldn't be reached by phone, and explained why he was making changes to a protocol for better success... I saw him at all the big visits, knew he looked over my chart and test results to determine next day's protocol, and he encouraged us to email him directly if we had questions.
I can't speak highly enough about the nursing staff [Conceptions - Littleton]. There is one staff for the retrieval phase and one for the transfer. Every single one of them is competent, well organized, compassionate, and very knowledgeable.... Dr. Greene took time to meet me and my husband when our first doctor left the practice. ...I saw him at all the big visits, knew he looked over my chart and test results to determine next day's protocol, and he encouraged us to email him directly if we had questions.
4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
He always has a smile for his patients. He's great at putting you at ease. He and his wife have been through IVF so he knows what the process is like as a patient and provider. He's trained in some practices not every else is, which was great when we hit a specific road block with a cyst, and he had no problem aspirating it to save our cycle. I saw him at all the big visits, knew he looked over my chart and test results to determine next day's protocol, and he encouraged us to email him directly if we had questions.
Ask all the questions you can and he will give you all the answers he can. And if he can't provide an answer, he will find it. I never felt like he talked down to me with all my questions.
I had two cancelled retrieval cycles before I saw Dr. Greene. One was cancelled due to a cyst and another because I over-stimmed and ovulated. Dr. Green assured me that should either of these happen again he would be able to help, especially with a cyst since he was familiar with aspirating them (which did indeed happen - he aspirated my ovarian cyst in a quick outpatient procedure and saved my third retrieval cycle). For my successful retrieval with Dr. Greene, I was on NuvaRing, Cetrotide, Gonal F, Lupron, Pregnyl, and Menopur. We had 19 eggs, 16 were mature, 12 fertilized, 7 made it to day 5, and 6 passed PGS testing as normal. For the transfer phase, I was on Pregnyl, progesterone in oil, Estrace, Vivelle, and Lupron. The first transfer was a success and I'm now pregnant, due in November 2017.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Erika Peksens & Tanya Sarver)
I can't speak highly enough about the nursing staff. There is one staff for the retrieval phase and one for the transfer. Every single one of them is competent, well organized, compassionate, and very knowledgeable.
He believed, and I think their practice follows this belief, that if you are under 35 and healthy they will only transfer one embryo. Maybe two if there is an extenuating circumstance. They only routinely discuss transferring two if you are over 35 or have a history of recurrent miscarriages. I don't think the every transfer more than two.
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene (and his entire staff) [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] was very personable. He actually sat and listened to every single question and went into so much detail when answering. We could call/email with any questions, any time. Still to this day!! He treated MY specific needs due to previous medical history and did everything to make sure our cycle worked ... He listened to our wants/needs/worries. And gave us facts as to why this happened or what causes these things to happen. We had a mix up with moving to our OB and Dr. Greene helped us even though we were no longer in his care.
Even down to the receptionist, everyone [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] welcomed me with open arms! Showed compassion, excitement and truly sympathized with me along the way! I cried when I graduated to a regular OB office. And the staff (care of Dr. Greene) gave me a parting gift! ... I emailed my nurse almost daily asking questions! And she was always so prompt to respond! She even emailed checking in on me if she hadn’t heard from me! ... For me monitoring was always convenient!
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene was beyond amazing. He listened to our wants/needs/worries. And gave us facts as to why this happened or what causes these things to happen. We had a mix up with moving to our OB and Dr. Greene helped us even though we were no longer in his care. He truly seemed to care about our family. I met with another dr briefly and he was so cold. Dr. Greene knew us and was always happy to see me and my husband! Simply amazing
Be open and ask ANY question you may have! Dr. Greene knows his stuff and always backed up his thoughts with studies, the good or the bad!
Dr. Greene (and his entire staff) was very personable. He actually sat and listened to every single question and went into so much detail when answering. We could call/email with any questions, any time. Still to this day!! He treated MY specific needs due to previous medical history and did everything to make sure our cycle worked
Unfortunately I don’t recall all the meds or dosages. We did Intralipids before my cycle due to previous history. When I scheduled, the staff said it was necessary, as it’s rarely done. However Dr. Greene insisted and the staff was very helpful to get me an appointment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember )
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I honestly don’t think there is a weakness in this clinic. At least not with my experience. Even down to the receptionist, everyone welcomed me with open arms! Showed compassion, excitement and truly sympathized with me along the way! I cried when I graduated to a regular OB office. And the staff (care of Dr. Greene) gave me a parting gift! It was amazing! I can’t wait to go back!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
For me monitoring was always convenient! I was never waiting for others to finish. And was seen within 5 mins of coming to the office. Never any discomfort and great communication from the tech!
Total we spent around $12,000 I believe with the clinic (insurance helped)
Dr. Greene felt it was safest for me to transfer 1 embryo. And better odds of the embryo sticking! He said if we REALLY wants twins he would be ok to transfer 2, but strongly felt confident in 1! And we trusted everything he said!

2016 - 2019
We were able to give our input in our care plan [with Dr. Robert Greene]. We had one normal PGS tested embryo and we were given options of using intralipids to help with implantation...I feel like we were given the best protocol to give us the best chance of having a life birth...For egg retrieval I was given a mild dose of all the medications and I was very reactive to them. Dr Greene did not allow me to produce too many eggs and I was closely monitored for OHSS. I only had one normal PGS embryo and was given intralipids to help the chances of implantation.
All of the nursing staff and ultrasound techs [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] were amazing and I feel like they were really invested in my success of pregnancy...Single embryo transfer was our only option due to only one embryo testing PGS normal...I was able to stop by the clinic in the mornings before work. They [monitoring hours] were easy and quick...IVF and one FET were a total cost of $18,000. Medications ran from $4,000 for FET to $6,000 for IVF.
2016 - 2019
I would recommend Dr Greene (and have) to anyone seeking help with infertility. I feel like we were given the best protocol to give us the best chance of having a life birth. Without Dr Greene and his team we would not have our baby!
Make a list of questions before consult, he is very knowledgable!
We were able to give our input in our care plan. We had one normal PGS tested embryo and we were given options of using intralipids to help with implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Alexandria Bewster)
All of the nursing staff and ultrasound techs were amazing and I feel like they were really invested in my success of pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Weakness is billing and explanation of charges. Money is a sensitive topic and my insurance didn't cover anything for infertility. Payment plans would've been helpful. It does not seem like they are very sensitive to the fact these procedures cost a lot of money. Success was all the nursing staff and care team.
I was able to stop by the clinic in the mornings before work. They were easy and quick.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Greene explains everything thoroughly, takes and answers questions seriously, and replies to emails with information and kindness. He always has encouraging words for us as we leave each appointment. ... I have mild/moderate endo and potentially some male-factor in my partner. IUI was presented as a reasonable option for us. We have done 2 rounds with 5 mg of letrozole. The first was unsuccessful, and we’re waiting to find out about the second one.
The staff, doctors, and nurses [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] have all been amazing! They are communicative, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Scheduling is convenient. We have had no complaints whatsoever. They are very organized and make sure we understand all details in the process of fertility treatment. ... All nurses I have communicated and met with have been fantastic. They are so caring and communicative. I have emailed many questions, which they always answer promptly and kindly. I feel like they take their time to make me feel cared for.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Greene is very knowledgeable, so come with all of your questions, whether you think they might be silly or not! He is honest and direct but also encouraging and optimistic.
Our meetings never felt rushed, and I always left feeling more optimistic than when I arrived. Dr. Greene’s parting words were always encouraging.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Monica Lewis)
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The staff, doctors, and nurses have all been amazing! They are communicative, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Scheduling is convenient. We have had no complaints whatsoever. They are very organized and make sure we understand all details in the process of fertility treatment.
We had an initial $450 fee for the consultation and testing, then each IUI cycle was $700 (our insurance paid the other half). We also had to pay for medication and injections.
We have not done IVF.
Lafayette

Dr. Greene is so personable. He will even go above and beyond to communicate with you via email on a regular basis. No complaints yet! He makes both spouses feel so comfortable. He explains everything very well... I've only just begun my IVF process and just starting the stimming meds. I have had only good experiences with my doctor and nurse at my clinic. I am very hopeful for success. I have PCOS and husband has MFI.
The first fertility evaluation [at Conceptions Reproductive Associates] was $675 plus his blood work was $240 and mine was $420. Then paid $980 for IVF class. Then paid $17,354 for the rest/majority of IVF process and procedures. That includes PGS. Stim meds cost $4,000 , $400 for retrieval anesthesia, and $870 for trial transfer.... All the employees I have ever encountered have been more than helpful and so friendly. I plan on continuing my IVF process at this clinic. My nurse and doctor are both amazing!
I am happy with my IVF doctor. Dr. Greene is so personable. He will even go above and beyond to communicate with you via email on a regular basis. No complaints yet! He makes both spouses feel so comfortable. He explains everything very well.
Keep an open mind and don't be afraid of failure every once in awhile. Do exactly what the doc and nurses say. And most importantly, keep your faith!
Dr. Greene is very knowledgeable and friendly. Likes it when we ask lots of questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah E)
Sarah E is great at keeping in contact and replying to emails. She makes me feel like a hopeful human not just a paying number.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I go to the Conceptions-Littleton location. All the employees I have ever encountered have been more than helpful and so friendly. I plan on continuing my IVF process at this clinic. My nurse and doctor are both amazing!
The first fertility evaluation was $675 plus his blood work was $240 and mine was $420. Then paid $980 for IVF class. Then paid $17,354 for the rest/majority of IVF process and procedures. That includes PGS. Stim meds cost $4,000 , $400 for retrieval anesthesia, and $870 for trial transfer.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr Green is calm, and has a easygoing nature which makes patients comfortable around him and feel in ease to ask questions without feeling rushed or insignificant.... Easy going, knowledgeable, great bed side manor, treated as a person not as a number which is very important during this stressful journey. He is very responsive to patient needs and changing the treatment course as needed. His team seems to respect him highly.
[Conceptions Reproductive Associates- Littleton is] Clean, organized, friendly staff from front desk to lab, etc. They are there for the patients. I was running late for bloodwork and the clinic stayed open and lab clinician stayed after hours to do my bloodwork.... Erika goes above and beyond to her patients. I was running late on a medication and I did not have it. Erika went above and beyond to help me get the medicine and get it administered on time. She has a positive energy and is extremely knowledgeable in infertility treatment.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Don't be afraid to ask questions, this is a stressful process, no question is a bad question.
I am still in process of IVF. My first round was very successful in producing better overall quality eggs but had poor sperm quality. This round is being attempted with donar sperm. Menopur, follistim, cetrotide, lupron, omnitrope, pregynl were part of my treatment regimen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Erika )
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The financial team was great, effective communication in cost, expectations and help with insurance.
Still waiting to have a successful transfer.