Medical SchoolOhio St
FellowshipUCLA
300 Exempla Circle #370
Lafayette, CO 80026
303-449-1084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Greene to a friend?

5.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conceptions Reproductive Associates to a friend?
We went straight to IVF after the infertility diagnosis. My Fallopian tubes are occluded bilaterally and the only option for treatment was IVF. He [Dr. Robert Greene] explained that surgery could happen for me, but most insurance doesn’t cover it, I would have to wait to see if the surgery was even successful, and most women have to do IVF anyway. I did research and he was right. I don’t remember the exact protocols used, but during egg retrieval Dr. Greene monitored my follicle growth throughout and did have to make adjustments to my meds
How was your experience with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Although I didn’t see him often, he was very warm and friendly. He kept me optimistic and positive. He also was sure to share information and make sure I understood my treatment. Dr. Greene was honest with treatment and what we should expect in our situation. I am very thankful that he kept it real, but still knew how to present the information in an appropriate manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Listen to what he has to say! He might not tell you what you want to hear, but he is giving you the appropriate information.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Dr. Greene kept it real with me throughout treatment. In the beginning I was not willing to accept IVF as the appropriate treatment for my diagnosis. Dr. Greene told me the facts and let me take the time to do any additional research that I needed to ultimately make my desicion. He was very warm and positive throughout!
Describe the protocols Robert Greene used in your cycles at Conceptions Reproductive Associates and their degree of success.
We went straight to IVF after the infertility diagnosis. My Fallopian tubes are occluded bilaterally and the only option for treatment was IVF. He explained that surgery could happen for me, but most insurance doesn’t cover it, I would have to wait to see if the surgery was even successful, and most women have to do IVF anyway. I did research and he was right. I don’t remember the exact protocols used, but during egg retrieval Dr. Greene monitored my follicle growth throughout and did have to make adjustments to my meds. This was successful as 19 follicles were retrieved. As for FET, we only had to transfer one embryo one time for a successful live birth.
The nurses were always very compassionate and made sure to communicate next steps with me. If I was confused they were very helpful in answering my questions.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
For me, I felt that the staff was very knowledgeable and organized. I just had to trust that they knew what they were doing, and they did. The one thing that was difficult for me was transferring my care to multiple different nurses depending on the cycle. It made sense that certain nurses were experts on different parts of the treatment, but it was a challenge transferring care so many times.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
It was extremely expensive, but it is expensive at any clinic. My IVF treatment including genetic testing was over $19,000 and the medication was around $7,000. I do wish the clinic was more helpful in “shopping” for medication vs using the expensive specialty pharmacies.
Describe Robert Greene's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Dr. Greene explained the rationale for transferring a single embryo, but he still let us make that decision for ourselves. He presented us with facts and let us discuss what we felt was right for our family.
Lafayette

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Greene at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Greene was the kindest, most optimistic doctor I had met along my path. More importantly, it didn't feel like he was trying to give me false hope—he's just very confident in what he could do. Talking to Dr. Greene was the first time I'd felt hopeful about having kids since I learned my diagnosis.... He took time to answer all my questions thoughtfully and carefully. I felt like I was being treated by a doctor who actually cared.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
I've had one meeting with Dr. Greene, but it was a great experience. He took time to answer all my questions thoughtfully and carefully. I felt like I was being treated by a doctor who actually cared.
You're in good hands. Be sure to do your own prep work and come prepared with good questions.
Because we are so early in the process, we talked about early preparation for IVF. Mostly we talked about the general outline of treatment. We haven't yet begun the treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
During our appointment with Dr. Greene, we realized he hadn't received the latest test results from my urologist, even though they'd said they'd send them over. We'd planned the appointment for weeks and were more than a little upset. Dr. Greene called a nurse in, had me sign a consent form, and his nurse was able to retrieve the results straight from the lab before we were doing talking! It was probably the best experience I've ever had at a doctor's office.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I like the clinic. It did take us several weeks to get an appointment, and it was a little confusing getting started with treatment, though I think that would be the case anywhere. They do a good job of explaining the various follow-up appointments you'll have to make.
We just started and have pretty good insurance. I think we paid a few hundred dollars for the first round of blood tests for each of us.
He was more in favor of eSET because of the risk of pregnancy complications when attempting to transfer multiple embryos simultaneously.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Greene explained the option thoroughly after evaluating our test results. He told us that he was more inclined to start the IVF process, but that IUI was also an option. When we decided to give IUI a shot, he never made us second guess ourselves. He is very personable and positive.... He is very easy to contact via email and responds quickly. One weakness I experienced was a lack of detail when it came to lab and test results.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Greene is very knowledgable and kind. He clearly explained our options, and once we chose an option, he delved into the details of the chosen path. He is very easy to contact via email and responds quickly. One weakness I experienced was a lack of detail when it came to lab and test results.
Come ready with questions. Sometimes visits fly by, and you realized you left with more questions than answers. He is more than willing to answer questions, however!
With a less-than-cookie-cutter PCOS diagnosis, Dr. Green suggested IUI as intervention for our infertility. He prescribed Letrozole at 50mg for days 3-7, an hcg shot after a follicle was confirmed 18mm or larger, and progesterone taken twice a day after the IUI. The Letrozole was used to ensure ovulation, and I did successfully ovulate, a little earlier every month over 3 months of IUI treatment. My progesterone was tested after one week of use and Dr. Greene was satisfied with the levels. While the circumstances seemed favorable, the IUI was never successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Calisse Cryer)
The nursing staff is overall very compassionate and personable at Conceptions. You end up there so often, they start to recognize and remember details about you. The nurses are quick to respond to inquiries. Calisse is very professional and optimistic, but a little pushy about IVF.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Conceptions has great reviews and great results. I was referred there by a family member who had a successful IVF experience. A few times, we felt a little rushed in and out of the office. Overall, the staff takes every case very seriously and genuinely wishes to see success for the patients they treat.
Each IUI, including medication, ultrasounds, and the procedure, was around $1000.
Lafayette

Dr Greene was up front with options, but I have only seen him twice in the 2 years I’ve been treated at this facility. Once for intake consultation and once for my HSG test. I would rather see the actual Dr more.... I was allowed to have my first IUI when my husband’s sperm count was still very very low. I would have rather saved the money for the next cycle when his sperm count was higher (due to fertility drugs).
Ask for everything you will be charged forup front. Ask about exactly what steps will be taken for treatment as far as how many IUIs will be done unsuccessfully before they will push IVF.
I felt a lot of times it was all about the payments. Maybe this is more along with office staff instead of Dr, but they didn’t even bother billing my insurance for blood work insurance covers a portion of. They just billed me the cash payment and every single time I have to submit insurance billing myself.
Dr Greene had nothing to do with my cycles, I only had contact with nurses for this.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Kalise)
She was thorough with the next steps after I went in on day one of cycle and let me know what would happen through the IUI cycle. The nurses did allow for me to have my first IUI cycle before my husband’s sperm count was at a high enough number.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I will be honest that my review may be bias to the fact I’ve had 3 unsuccessful IUIs. I know there is only so much a clinician can do when nature just isn’t working. If I could start from the beginning I would probably choose a different facility. I don’t feel like this facility is compassionate towards the cost of treatment.
To calculate my total cost so far would probably scare me. Each IUI treatment including ultrasounds and day 3 bloodwork got cash pay is about $1200. Other bloodwork I’ve been required to do about once a year range from $100-$200. The HSG test cost about $500.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
Dr Greene is very warm and compassionate he is understanding of my situation and he makes you feel comfortable and makes sure you understand the process you are going through the also makes sure to answer all your questions ... I am a very complex case so there were a lot of steps we had to go through in order for me to even consider IVF/IUI. ... He is very compassionate and friendly
East Asian, Other
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Tubal Blockage
dr GReene is great he always answers all my questions and makes sure I understand every process he also gives additional information regarding fertility and how to increase egg quality ect. He is very compassionate and friendly
Do your research and ask questions!
I am a very complex case so there were a lot of steps we had to go through in order for me to even consider IVF/IUI. I had a pregnancy with conjoined twins wich was terminated at 5.5 months complications from that surgery caused uterine perforation scraping of my colon abscess in my rectum and bone fragment was left in my uterus. I had severe abrehsiohns and scar tissue that required me to have one of my tubes removed I have had multiple laparoscopic surgeries as well as 2 HSG surgeries.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Calysse/monica)
Both Calysse and Monica are very nice they answered all my questions and are very helpful in explaining the next steps
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The clinic is overall great the environment is cozy and comforting and all the staff I have encountered are nice and helpful. The only suggestion I have would possibly being available on the weekend like there other locations
Fortunately I had coverage through my health insurance for IUI so my cost for the cycle was $350 however I did pay $225 for my office visit and $67 for progesterone and $104.89 for trigger injection plus $12 for vitamin D
Lafayette

Dr. Greene is very knowledgeable and caring. The first time my husband and I went to see him, we were not ready to proceed. And he suggested we try it naturally for a year. After a year, we still haven't gotten a success yet, so we went back to see him a month ago.... After meeting Dr. Greene, we are excited to begin the process of working with Conceptions to conceive ourselves! I would highly recommend Conceptions in Lafayette, CO, Dr. Greene and his team of knowledgeable staff and nurses.
We have actually begun the process of seeking IVF consultation twice now. We first met with Dr. Greene a couple of years ago and life happened, so we discontinued our appointments at that time. Fast forward two years and my wife and I are in a place where we were ready to pursue this as an option and remembered Dr. Greene and his team at Conceptions in Lafayette, CO. They did a great job of explaining the process, discussing possible issues, and making us feel like this was a common problem for couples to have. My wife and I are a bit younger than some others who are seeking this treatment – we are both in our early 30s – but they have been great at explaining to us some of the reasons, causes, and solutions to the issue we have had. They have been very accommodating to our schedule, have followed up with us regarding appointments and testing as well as discussing payment options – this is an expensive process! After meeting Dr. Greene, we are excited to begin the process of working with Conceptions to conceive ourselves! I would highly recommend Conceptions in Lafayette, CO, Dr. Greene and his team of knowledgeable staff and nurses.
As stated above, we haven't officially start the treatment yet.
As stated, not officially started the treatment.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
They are caring and professional doctors and nurses.Overall, Conceptions is a good facility to begin your journey when seeking out an IVF or other fertility provider. They have multiple facilities that you can choose between which is helpful; however, they are on the outside edges of Denver – there isn’t much that is centrally located which can make it difficult in scheduling appointments. The team has been very helpful in scheduling, explaining the financial aspect, explaining the IVF and/or diagnostic process and has worked with our insurance to determine what we can get covered during this time. I would suggest to new patients to call your insurance yourself upfront to check the coverage that they offer – I work in healthcare so I understand some of the insurance lingo better than others, but it’s always great to have an idea of what will be covered before you walk in. Some will cover most of the process whereas others may only cover the initial diagnostic testing. For the male side of testing, they do conduct a semen analysis at one of the sites. As a busy professional, this is pretty difficult to schedule as they one allow you to come by certain days of the week and the time window is pretty small. I really wish they had a little more flexibility with this portion of the testing.
I don't remember. But I think it is lower than average
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr Greene was able to help us start our family he was caring and positive through it all. We had a rough road and he made sure to explain everything in depth not leaving out anything. The more we knew about our situation we were able to get around obstacles. Dr Greene helped gives us the hope we needed to do this!... Email is a great way to communicate, also the blogs on the site by Dr. Greene are helpful.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
While working with doctor Greene and his staff they made sure to keep open communication with us at all times. They took the time to get to know who we are and helped us keep positive through our process.
We went through many hormones for egg retrieval as well as for our transfer. Metformin- to help egg quality. CoQ10, resveratrol, açaí berry- supplements Menopur injections Gonal F injections Cetrotide injections Novarel injections Lupron trigger shot All of these medications were successful and did what they needed to
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Lyndsay Dole )
Lyndsay was so open and communication was easy! With me being scared through this process she was so reassuring and responsive to any and every question I had.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
This clinic was extremely helpful in working around my work schedule to get in. Also the entire staff is so friendly and inviting! I love the positive atmosphere and will be working with them in the future, as well as referring people all the time!!
We were extremely lucky our health insurance actually helped pay for our treatment. They clinic was very open with costs and the financial options that we have.
With the success rate I believe the single transfer is the best course of treatment

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Greene is compassionate, so knowledgable and cares so deeply about his patients. He is truly an amazing person and a great doctor. I wish that the clinic allowed the patients to see and communicate with the doctor directly more often but Dr. Greene provides his patients with his personal email so that we can bring our questions directly to him and he always gets back to you, even if he is not in the office. He is wonderful.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
You are in great hands, be prepared to deal with your RN more than your MD but know that everything the RN tells you is directed by the MD.
Dr. Greene is very personable, he cares about you as a person and can relate on a personal level to fertility treatment. He allows his patients to contact him directly and he provides knowledgable and caring answers.
I did two medicated IUI's, one resulted in a miscarriage and one was unsuccessful with another doctor in the practice. When it was time to move onto IVF, I decided to change doctors and it was the best decision ever. I did one IVF cycle with birth control as my prime, I did two vials of menopur, 300units of gonal f and omnitrope for 7 days. I triggered on day 7 of stims and received 13 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 0 embryos due to poor egg quality. Second round I primed with estradiol and omnitrope and am in the middle of this cycle. I did 3 vials of menopur, 300 of gonal f and omnitrope, now on day 6 I am up to 4 vials of omnitrope and the rest is the same. Currently have 10 follicles growing nicely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Veronica)
I personally wish that I could have spoke to my doctor instead of the nurses at all times but this is how my clinic is ran. Veronica is a great nurse, she is very smart and knowledgable and has been doing this for a long time. However, I wish the communication was easier and I wish that there was someone to speak to 24/7. When the business hours are done, the nurses are no longer available and you have to call the emergency line. The nurses seem to more so treat you like a number than a person unfortunately.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Conceptions has an amazing lab, an amazing embryology team and great doctors that have some of the best success rates in the country. I love that the front desk people know me by first name, the ultrasound techs and phlebotomists really care for you and make your visit personable. The billing office is great and easy to deal with as well.
IVF Cycle is $19,411. Your meds range from $4,000-$6,000. Mine were top of the scale. Second retrieval was $9225 not including medications.
None.
Lafayette

We walked in to [Dr. Greene's] office for the consult and he asked how many children we wanted. That was a question we hadn’t been asked in our old Clinic. It was like he was looking at our hopes and dreams instead of just trying to get one baby...copassionate, smart, energetic, positive, hopeful and kind...refused to do anything that wasn’t the highest and best care...monitored things like thyroid and vitemin d much closer than other people I knew. They were so careful not to allow me to get OHSS, even though it was tempting to continue stimulation meds.
Dr. Greene and O’Shaunessy were copassionate, smart, energetic, positive, hopeful and kind. They refused to do anything that wasn’t the highest and best care. They monitored things like thyroid and vitemin d much closer than other people I knew. They were so careful not to allow me to get OHSS, even though it was tempting to continue stimulation meds.
Take notes, ask questions, advocate for yourself, be patient and have hope. Be ready for a big time commitment. Go first thing in the morning if you can for ultrasounds and blood work.
My doctor is actually Dr. Greene but that wasn’t an option. We walked in to his office for the consult and he asked how many children we wanted. That was a question we hadn’t been asked in our old Clinic. It was like he was looking at our hopes and dreams instead of just trying to get one baby. Dr. O’Shaunassy did my retrieval and transfer. She held my hand and looked me in the eye. She was so sweet. Many of the staff members have survived infertility and were empathetic.
I did famera and timed intercourse. Gonal-F, Manipur, Lipton and ovadrel for retrieval. Lupron , vitamin d, baby aspirin, progesterone, Estrace and estrogen patches for transfer. I did a freeze all retrieval then icsi with PGS testing and frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Lindsey and Alexandra)
They were my eyes and ears. They were my lifeline. They answered questions at all hours. They are angels.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths are patient communication and overall success rates. They are the best at what they do. They keep costs down as well. They are kind and their success rates are the best in the state for my age and competitive with the country. They take hard cases. Weaknesses is the billing department. They make mistakes. I had to stay on them.
28k
They went the safest route with single embryo because they were genetically tested.

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Greene is a caring, patient physician. He has an amazing bedside manner, and I always felt like my case was important to him. He never rushed through appointments, and always took time to answer all of my questions. At time, pulling in his peers to help gain insight.... Dr. Greene advised us to do a fresh cycle, plus CCS screening. From that donor we ended up with 7 tested embryos. A chemical pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. For the second, we added an endometrial scratch and intralipid therapy. That transfer took, and I'm currently pregnant.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Greene was the second doctor I saw at Conceptions. The first left the practice before my first donor egg cycle. I immediately felt comfortable in his care. He was persistent in his optimism for us, and honest about our options.
He is absolutely great.
Our first attempt, we used frozen donor eggs from an egg bank. This was a direction that our first doctor recommended. We only got one embryo from that cycle and it failed to implant. We decided to try again, and Dr. Greene advised us to do a fresh cycle, plus CCS screening. From that donor we ended up with 7 tested embryos. A chemical pregnancy resulted from the first transfer. For the second, we added an endometrial scratch and intralipid therapy. That transfer took, and I'm currently pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Cori Silverman)
The donor egg team has 3 nurses, but I primarily worked with Cori. I absolutely adore these women. They have so much compassion, are quick to respond to questions and incredible patient. They really made a horrible diagnosis manageable.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I couldn't praise Dr. Greene or the nursing team i worked with enough. I had a few hiccups with the billing department, but they were all quickly resolved. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Greene and his team.
In total, including the cost of donor eggs (one frozen cycle and one fresh) we spent around $75,000.
Dr. Greene really preferred transferring one embryo. I think had I really wanted to transfer two he would have, but they really prefer one.

4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene took time to meet me and my husband when our first doctor left the practice. He was kind, very educated, blunt but not to the point of rudeness, encouraged us to reach out to him via email if he couldn't be reached by phone, and explained why he was making changes to a protocol for better success... I saw him at all the big visits, knew he looked over my chart and test results to determine next day's protocol, and he encouraged us to email him directly if we had questions.
4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
He always has a smile for his patients. He's great at putting you at ease. He and his wife have been through IVF so he knows what the process is like as a patient and provider. He's trained in some practices not every else is, which was great when we hit a specific road block with a cyst, and he had no problem aspirating it to save our cycle. I saw him at all the big visits, knew he looked over my chart and test results to determine next day's protocol, and he encouraged us to email him directly if we had questions.
Ask all the questions you can and he will give you all the answers he can. And if he can't provide an answer, he will find it. I never felt like he talked down to me with all my questions.
I had two cancelled retrieval cycles before I saw Dr. Greene. One was cancelled due to a cyst and another because I over-stimmed and ovulated. Dr. Green assured me that should either of these happen again he would be able to help, especially with a cyst since he was familiar with aspirating them (which did indeed happen - he aspirated my ovarian cyst in a quick outpatient procedure and saved my third retrieval cycle). For my successful retrieval with Dr. Greene, I was on NuvaRing, Cetrotide, Gonal F, Lupron, Pregnyl, and Menopur. We had 19 eggs, 16 were mature, 12 fertilized, 7 made it to day 5, and 6 passed PGS testing as normal. For the transfer phase, I was on Pregnyl, progesterone in oil, Estrace, Vivelle, and Lupron. The first transfer was a success and I'm now pregnant, due in November 2017.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Erika Peksens & Tanya Sarver)
I can't speak highly enough about the nursing staff. There is one staff for the retrieval phase and one for the transfer. Every single one of them is competent, well organized, compassionate, and very knowledgeable.
He believed, and I think their practice follows this belief, that if you are under 35 and healthy they will only transfer one embryo. Maybe two if there is an extenuating circumstance. They only routinely discuss transferring two if you are over 35 or have a history of recurrent miscarriages. I don't think the every transfer more than two.

1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene (and his entire staff) [Conceptions Reproductive Associates] was very personable. He actually sat and listened to every single question and went into so much detail when answering. We could call/email with any questions, any time. Still to this day!! He treated MY specific needs due to previous medical history and did everything to make sure our cycle worked ... He listened to our wants/needs/worries. And gave us facts as to why this happened or what causes these things to happen. We had a mix up with moving to our OB and Dr. Greene helped us even though we were no longer in his care.
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr. Greene was beyond amazing. He listened to our wants/needs/worries. And gave us facts as to why this happened or what causes these things to happen. We had a mix up with moving to our OB and Dr. Greene helped us even though we were no longer in his care. He truly seemed to care about our family. I met with another dr briefly and he was so cold. Dr. Greene knew us and was always happy to see me and my husband! Simply amazing
Be open and ask ANY question you may have! Dr. Greene knows his stuff and always backed up his thoughts with studies, the good or the bad!
Dr. Greene (and his entire staff) was very personable. He actually sat and listened to every single question and went into so much detail when answering. We could call/email with any questions, any time. Still to this day!! He treated MY specific needs due to previous medical history and did everything to make sure our cycle worked
Unfortunately I don’t recall all the meds or dosages. We did Intralipids before my cycle due to previous history. When I scheduled, the staff said it was necessary, as it’s rarely done. However Dr. Greene insisted and the staff was very helpful to get me an appointment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember )
I emailed my nurse almost daily asking questions! And she was always so prompt to respond! She even emailed checking in on me if she hadn’t heard from me!
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I honestly don’t think there is a weakness in this clinic. At least not with my experience. Even down to the receptionist, everyone welcomed me with open arms! Showed compassion, excitement and truly sympathized with me along the way! I cried when I graduated to a regular OB office. And the staff (care of Dr. Greene) gave me a parting gift! It was amazing! I can’t wait to go back!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
For me monitoring was always convenient! I was never waiting for others to finish. And was seen within 5 mins of coming to the office. Never any discomfort and great communication from the tech!
Total we spent around $12,000 I believe with the clinic (insurance helped)
Dr. Greene felt it was safest for me to transfer 1 embryo. And better odds of the embryo sticking! He said if we REALLY wants twins he would be ok to transfer 2, but strongly felt confident in 1! And we trusted everything he said!
Littleton

Dr. Greene is so personable. He will even go above and beyond to communicate with you via email on a regular basis. No complaints yet! He makes both spouses feel so comfortable. He explains everything very well... I've only just begun my IVF process and just starting the stimming meds. I have had only good experiences with my doctor and nurse at my clinic. I am very hopeful for success. I have PCOS and husband has MFI.
I am happy with my IVF doctor. Dr. Greene is so personable. He will even go above and beyond to communicate with you via email on a regular basis. No complaints yet! He makes both spouses feel so comfortable. He explains everything very well.
Keep an open mind and don't be afraid of failure every once in awhile. Do exactly what the doc and nurses say. And most importantly, keep your faith!
Dr. Greene is very knowledgeable and friendly. Likes it when we ask lots of questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah E)
Sarah E is great at keeping in contact and replying to emails. She makes me feel like a hopeful human not just a paying number.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I go to the Conceptions-Littleton location. All the employees I have ever encountered have been more than helpful and so friendly. I plan on continuing my IVF process at this clinic. My nurse and doctor are both amazing!
The first fertility evaluation was $675 plus his blood work was $240 and mine was $420. Then paid $980 for IVF class. Then paid $17,354 for the rest/majority of IVF process and procedures. That includes PGS. Stim meds cost $4,000 , $400 for retrieval anesthesia, and $870 for trial transfer.
Littleton

Dr Greene was very familiar with my case right when I walked in- I could tell he had read it before I arrived and that was reassuring. He asked a lot of questions and gave us several options and helped us understand everything thoroughly before we parted. We never felt rushed and he answered any questions that arose after our meeting very promptly... we used 50 mg of Clomid for the first 4 IUIs and an ovulation predictor kit. For our last IUI we used a trigger shot and ultrasound to be more accurate. I was also taking herbal supplements that he recommended and prenatals to help egg health
Ask a lot of questions- he explains things well but he also doesn't mind answering anything you think of
I have a lot of questions and he always takes the time to explain them thoroughly and make sure that I understand my options and the procedures and likely results of the procedures. I never felt rushed out the door
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
They were completely familiar with every step of the process- even the financial options. They took great care of us
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The only weakness was the overall first impression. The staff is great but the decor is dated and doesn't reflect the "state of the art" technology they are using. Also, there were 2 employees smoking in the parking lot when I pulled up which seemed very contradictory to everything somehow
IUIs and testing were less expensive than my own doctors- IUIs were $350ish. IVF all in would be 25-35k per round
He definitely leaned towards eSET because of their success rates and explained that unless we desperately wanted twins he would discourage multiple embryo transfers

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr Green is calm, and has a easygoing nature which makes patients comfortable around him and feel in ease to ask questions without feeling rushed or insignificant.... Easy going, knowledgeable, great bed side manor, treated as a person not as a number which is very important during this stressful journey. He is very responsive to patient needs and changing the treatment course as needed. His team seems to respect him highly.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Don't be afraid to ask questions, this is a stressful process, no question is a bad question.
I am still in process of IVF. My first round was very successful in producing better overall quality eggs but had poor sperm quality. This round is being attempted with donar sperm. Menopur, follistim, cetrotide, lupron, omnitrope, pregynl were part of my treatment regimen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Erika )
Erika goes above and beyond to her patients. I was running late on a medication and I did not have it. Erika went above and beyond to help me get the medicine and get it administered on time. She has a positive energy and is extremely knowledgeable in infertility treatment.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Clean, organized, friendly staff from front desk to lab, etc. They are there for the patients. I was running late for bloodwork and the clinic stayed open and lab clinician stayed after hours to do my bloodwork.
The financial team was great, effective communication in cost, expectations and help with insurance.
Still waiting to have a successful transfer.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Greene is energetic, knowledgeable and supportive. He tells silly jokes and creates a more relaxed space even when there is tension. I appreciated that he responds directly to emails. Unfortunately after two frozen embryo transfers, we have not received the outcome we were hoping for under our care with Dr. Greene. I do not believe that. Dr. Greene is at fault for either loses.
2017 - 2019
Come with all of your questions!
Our consultation meeting was genuine and supportive. He has also responded to direct emails.
Before each transfer I had pylops removed by Dr. Greene. Frozen Embryo transfers with Lupron, HCG, estrodial, progesterone in oil. In my most recent FET I was put on Metformin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Tanya Sarver)
Tanya is wonderful. She responded quickly to emails or phone calls.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The Conceptions offices were very quiet which tended to support the anxiety I was experiencing while returning to the clinic after the death of our son at 38 weeks. The front desk typically smiled and had offers of water, coffee and a few snacks. The office is newly renovated and clean.
We paid about $4000 for each Frozen Embryo Transfer. We separately paid for acupuncture.

1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Dr. Greene has been candid and friendly. He has taken the time to discuss all of our options in non-medical detail. He is always available for questions. Overall we have been very pleased. While we are still undergoing treatment, thus far he has exceeded our expectations. In each visit, he reminds us his primary concern is not speed of treatment but the health of the child.
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Be direct and candied with Dr. Greene. He is a great communicator and the more direct you are, the quicker you will arrive at solutions.
Cori is fantastic. A great communicator, well organized. Overally we are very pleased.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
We visited the Denver clinic. It’s not nearly as fancy as CCRM but they treat you like a person not a number. We did not wait very long to see the Doctor and the staff was professional and helpful. They were also easy to schedule.
Billing is only ok; not as straight forward as it could be. That said, we have not been over billed - they are just a little slow.
Dr. Greene advised for transferring only one embryo at a time.
Denver

He [ Dr. Robert Greene] prefers to do a single [embryo transfer] but is willing to do multiple with good reasoning...He was always interested in our process. Yes he has many patients and may need to be reminded of our chart/ circumstances, but he was always completely with you when it was your time...We had a protocol that was tailored to our circumstances. He shared his research and if he needed to know more about an issue, he would research it for himself to know what was best for us. Very knowledgeable and positive..He really tried to get to know and understand us as people and patient's.
For first timers, it may feel like you are waiting for "next steps" constantly, but the wait is worth getting your treatment specialized for you and what you need.
I would have to look this up to be specific.
Always received very detailed protocol. I do wish that knowing what was coming up was easier to communicate.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
There are multiple locations which is a plus. However many proceedures can only be done in Littleton. Everyone on staff was pleasent to work with and very knowledgeable. They go above and beyond when needed!
I was covered through insurance.
He prefers to do a single but is willing to do multiple with good reasoning.
Lafayette

He [Dr. Robert Greene] made a challenging experience positive and with a great outcome. I would recommend him to anyone considering fertility treatments...Dr. Greene is an incredible doctor with years of experience, and we appreciate the professionalism he showed us through our journey...down to earth man... We have been blessed with the most amazing creation in the world, our son.
Years of experience, an expert in his field and down to earth man. He made a challenging experience positive and with a great outcome. I would recommend him to anyone considering fertility treatments.
Write down your questions and ask him, he knows what to do in this field .
IVF and fertility issues can be one of the most emotional trying life events a person can experience. We have been blessed with the most amazing creation in the world, our son. Dr. Greene is an incredible doctor with years of experience, and we appreciate the professionalism he showed us through our journey. Thank you Dr. Greene and all the staff for helping us out on our little bundle of joy.
Very friendly and happy to see us when we came in for appointments.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
The convenient hours was helpful because the process takes multiple blood test to evaluate hormone levels several days a week, and timing is everything. I don't think there was any weakness in the place in my experience but we are pretty proactive in our treatment.
Littleton

I felt like a human because I felt like Dr.Green understood and took the time to explain his plan with me and my family for us to have a family. Dr. Green did not just make me and my husband seem like we was just another patient in the office he made us feel like family...explain to me and my husband that they are making medication that can help me with the genetic problem I have. The whole clinic and nurseing staff Makes you feel like family when you walk in. I give you that hope of heave a Miracle baby.
Dr.Robert Green explain to me and my husband that they are making medication that can help me with the genetic problem I have. The whole clinic and nurseing staff Makes you feel like family when you walk in. I give you that hope of heave a Miracle baby.
If you are struggling to have a child Dr. Green is the one to give you that miracle baby you are looking for he has helped many
Bloodwork ultrasound has had me take vitamin D and stay on prenatal vitamins and also take birth control pills
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Evans)
Sarah was so warm and caring. Made me feel Comfortable
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I feel the clinic could have been more helpful to explain about the fincial part how that work. Instead of keep asking if I had insurance. That’s the biggest thing because people may get some miss Communication when it’s to late.
Denver

Dr. Green greeted me with a smile and went above and beyond to make things work. He left it up to me to make the decision after he explain to me all the details and how he feels i should proceed. He is always available if you have any questions, and he is open to every new idea.... He was kind and friendly, his personal experience helped me feel as if he understand my struggle. He is hands on Doc. and always open for questions or concern.
Trust him.
I went on letrezole and trigger shot. He did tell me that due to my DOR my chances are low but we decided to give it a try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
Monica was easy to work with, always reply to emails/calls.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I went to conceptions after 3 failed IUI with 1 miscarriage at CCRM. The price is what brought me to conceptions but the care and compassion is what got me to stay. I believe the have an amazing staff with a lower price tag.
The initial consultation was $175, IUI cycle was $1000 Includes donor sperm.
I have just started so i dont have all the info.