Robert Hix

Parkhill Women's Clinic

Medical SchoolU of Arkansas
ResidencyU of Arkansas
Fayetteville
3215 N. North Hills Blvd.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
479-439-5092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Hix to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Parkhill Women's Clinic to a friend?
Dr. Hix did his absolute best to ensure that we understood what the options were. He did thorough diagnostics, he offered options for treatment, he made sure that I had a choice. He was supportive at all times and positive. He had a plan and took us through it one step at a time. He is honest and forth coming, he has great bed side manner...not reproductive endocrinologists and this does create some limitations.
How was your experience with Robert Hix at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
Dr. Hix did his absolute best to ensure that we understood what the options were. He did thorough diagnostics, he offered options for treatment, he made sure that I had a choice. He was supportive at all times and positive. He had a plan and took us through it one step at a time. He is honest and forth coming, he has great bed side manner and his staff is wonderful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Hix at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
I recommend speaking with Dr. Hix about his expertise with fertility patients. The clinic provides a service that is desperately in need in the area, the only clinic that treats fertility through IUI. But they are not reproductive endocrinologists and this does create some limitations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Hix at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
Dr. Hix walked into the room every time with the following statement: "Let's get you pregnant." His positive attitude and genuine desire to help us on our journey made me feel like he saw me as an individual. He took the time to explain in detail the process and his recommendations. He was always focused on us from the moment he walked into the room until I was ready to leave.
Describe the protocols Robert Hix used in your cycles at Parkhill Women's Clinic and their degree of success.
The first step was diagnosis, for both of us, HSG for me and sperm analysis for my husband. Once the results came back, his approach was to use fertility medications (chlomid, then femara) to ensure we could time intercourse to ovulation. He did ultrasounds and used trigger shots to ensure our timing was exact. After 3 rounds without success, he suggested moving to IUI. Over the course of 4 IUI cycles we switched from Chlomid to Femara, added estrogen and progesterone to the cycles. None resulted in a positive pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Parkhill Women's Clinic. (Assigned nurse: Sherri)
Sherri and the rest of Dr. Hix team are incredible. They are compassionate and caring. They are helpful and supportive. They answered all questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. They were willing to help with every need and if not available, they ensured that other nurses in the clinics had the background to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Parkhill Clinic for Women is fantastic. They have beautiful new offices that make you feel like you're entering a spa. They have a strong support staff from the receptionists to the lab techs, the nurses, doctors and even the billing department. They offer a much needed service in the area, doing their best to help local women start their families. They coordinate via two offices in the area to make it convenient for their patients and work together to ensure a patient is always cared for. They are truly supportive of their patients throughout the entire process.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Hix at Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Prescriptions were based on my Rx coverage. Scans were covered by my insurance, and were $120/scan. IUI was also covered by my insurance- the total cost was $340 per insemination
Describe Robert Hix's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Robert Hix