Robert Howe

FellowshipPenn
Longmeadow
281 Maple St.
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Howe to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert S. Howe to a friend?
2012 - 2016
8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Howe was amazing! He took the time to explain things...many don't do that anymore. He listened and he took time with me. We tried IUIs until I was ready to move forward. He never gave me false hopes but waited until I was ready to move to donor eggs. At that time he referred me to what is now IVF NE. He works with them so I could do all my monitoring local. Even when I was at my darkest moment, I went and sat and talked with Dr. Howe who helped me to the finish line!
2012 - 2016
8 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Robert Howe at Robert S. Howe?
Again I loved him BUT his practice has suffered over the years and I am not sure why. His staff changes frequently and the blood person was unreliable. I hope that things will change and the practice will be vibrant again. He is a wonderful doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Howe at Robert S. Howe?
Never lose sight of what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Howe at Robert S. Howe?
Describe the protocols Robert Howe used in your cycles at Robert S. Howe and their degree of success.
I only did IUIs with Dr. Howe. My clomid challenge was poor. I was not ready to explore DE and I was in the process of getting married. He suggested some IUIs until we were ready to move forward. We had 8 unsuccessful ones. After the last one, I said it was time to move on.
My main treatments were at a different clinic. At Dr. Howe's his nurses constantly change. When I first started going there, that was not the case but things have changed. I have never had an issue but they just always change.
Describe your experience with Robert S. Howe.
It is small which I liked but he doesn't do major treatment. I was referred out. But to have someone to take the time to explain what the hell is happening....he is great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Howe at Robert S. Howe.
None.....that was covered by insurance. Now IVF New England was NOT covered.
Robert Howe
Robert S. Howe
Longmeadow

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Howe at Robert S. Howe.