Available by cell phone
FellowshipUCLA
195 INTREPID LANE
SYRACUSE, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Kiltz to a friend?

4.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We met Dr Kiltz once during the entire cycle and that was a random encounter while waiting for an ultrasound. The conversation was all about what the keto diet is and he certainly has super strong opinions on that. After the cycle and no seemingly viable embryo, I was expecting Dr Kiltz or someone from the office to call me to discuss the PGS results and potential options but nobody called us. I called the office and asked for Dr Kiltz's phone number (something I'd learned on FertilityIQ) and texted him asking him to call me back. He was pretty responsive and we talked on the phone a couple of days after the initial text message. During the conversation, I was hoping he would help me figure out what might be the next best thing to do but he mostly cited stats and said making the decision about what to do next was my call. While I appreciate that, I would've liked a little bit of guidance in the decision making process given that he's the experienced expert. I've already read plenty research papers and looked up stats on FertilityIQ and elsewhere! The final decision, of course, would've been mine. Those are the only two times I've talked to him and the rest of my interactions have been with the nurses, including the initial consultation, where I was given the sense that it would all magically work out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Do your research. Read through all the relevant courses on FertilityIQ and go in with specific questions you want answered that you couldn't get answered elsewhere.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
The clinic is super busy and that means that I met a different nurse each time I went in and a different nurse responded to every email I wrote. Sometimes, that meant that the entire email thread wasn't read and that caused some miscommunication. The online system (portal) doesn't let you 'reply' to an email - you need to write a new message each time and that is a bit painful because you need to reference the content of the previous email to make sure the context is clear to whoever responds next. Overall, though, I thought the nurses took good care of me (even if it was a different person each time) and treated me like a person. From what I read on FertilityIQ after my treatment was that I could've asked for the same nurse each time! I did ask that a particular nurse not do my ultrasound and that request was respected.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My first consultation was with a nurse and she set the treatment protocol. From my point of view, there was no input from Dr Kiltz regarding anything though I have no idea what goes on in the background. Makes me wonder if I should've explicitly asked to speak with him. I did ask to see the nurse who designed my protocol during one of my monitoring sessions but was told she is unavailable. I think my first consultation would've been with a doctor had I waited 8+ months for a phone consultation appointment. I went with the onsite nurse consultation as I got an appointment 4 months out which then got moved up by a couple of months as a slot opened up.
Overall, I believe the nurses run the place and they are doing a pretty good job. Most of them seem to have a good bit of experience and are understanding and accommodating. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about the embryology team as some of them seem to have less than a year's worth of experience with no background in anything bio related. This is another thing I learned on FertilityIQ - to look for the nurses and other people on LinkedIn to get a sense of their education and experience!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Super busy place and that's probably what makes it more affordable than other clinics. The cost of several things here, except IVF, might be close to what they may be elsewhere, especially if they aren't in-house costs, for example, medicines (third party pharmacy cost), PGS (third party diagnostic cost) etc. That being said, the difference in IVF cost here and other places is HUGE making it an easy win over other places. However, if you want a dedicated care team, want to see a doctor on each visit, and want the clinic to be initiating a lot of conversations with you instead of you having to call/email them for information constantly, this may not be the place for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
2600 (medicines) + 4600 (IVF + biopsy) + 1235 (monitoring in Syracuse and once in a different state) + 2100 (PGS) + travel and lodging costs for the initial consultation and the IVF cycle + some cost for tests done right after consultation.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Didn't get to this point in the cycle.
SYRACUSE

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.

He [Dr. Kiltz] went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY... called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful...They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful.
You have to be you’re on advocate when it comes to CNY. There are not enough nurses for the amount of patients and you need to fight sometimes to get your questions answered.
He went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY.
The first cycle we used Menopur and Follistim. My husband gave a fresh sperm sample and we used ICSI. We only had one embryo survive to day 5. We did a 5 day fresh transfer and it did not work. The second time, Dr. Kiltz put me on Menopur only. They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brenley)
Brenley was amazing! She took the time to answer any questions we had and was always willing to talk. She was the only nurse there that didn’t rush when I talked to her.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The price is definitely a strength of CNY. We wouldn’t be able to afford IVF if it wasn’t for the price. The atmosphere of CNY is great too. It’s so relaxing and the staff work hard to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. One negative thing is there are so many patients and not enough nurses. You truly have to be you’re own advocate and call multiple times to get someone to answer you.
It’s very affordable, but we did have one issue where they misquoted a procedure for my husband and now are making him pay the new price.
Dr. Kiltz suggested one embryo for our fresh day 5 transfer and 2 embryos for our frozen day 3 transfer.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Do not expect to see him when you visit his offices. You will rarely be treated by him. He often has other providers that will treat you. This is not a bad thing just how it is. ... Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. ... He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. He even gives out his cell phone number to patients. He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help. His intentions are in the beSt place. He wants everyone to be successful in their infertility journey. His heart is the biggest of anyone I know. He is a wonderful man. I truly can tell he does this for the love and not the money. He keeps his prices down so they are the most affordable. However he does overextend himself.
Extremely busy doctor. Often the staff didn't return calls as planned.
I was given metformin for pcos. Gonal. Menopur. Baby aspirin. Antirejection drugs. Prenatal vitamin. Prednisone. Z-pack. Clindomayacin. Endometrin. Progesterone. These were for egg production and retrieval as well as for transfer and pregnancy.
The nurses rarely return phone calls or call with lab results. Often they do not even update the patient portal. They do not communicate with you unless you basically repeatedly call and beg them to do so. They are over extended.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. Dr Kiltz is wonderful but not all the staff works as excellent as he does or intends his staff to do.
The ivf process was $3900 but the meds are terribly expensive. Semen extraction was $1000 and can only be done at 6 am before office hours. No regular urologist at the office. He comes before his own office hours to perform procedures. Total cost of one round of IVF is approximate $10k
Dr kiltz doesn't recommend transferring multiple embryos because of the possibility of multiple births. However he will agree to transfer 2 embryos.

2012 - 2018
Dr Kiltz always makes time for his patients, even handing out his private cell phone number. While he can sometimes go off on tangents during conversations, he always makes his best efforts to be positive and kind... He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr Kiltz. He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
Because the clinic can be a bit understaffed, you have to be somewhat on top of your care.
It was an IUI cycle that was converted to IVF because I had too many mature follicles (I felt this was the fault of the attending nurse because I specifically asked if we should lower the FSH dosage and she said no, so I wasn’t surprised when I had 4 or 5 mature follicles).
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think Because the clinic offers such low rates on fertility treatment and IVF, they don’t keep as much nursing and support staff as a traditional fertility clinic. I am local t the clinic so it was very easy for me to stop in for bloodwork and the information was always very quickly uploaded to the patient portal (which is awesome and very convenient). I’ve heard working with the travel team can be difficult as they are understaffed and not very responsive. It’s a beautiful, comfortable clinic that feels more like a spa than a medical facility (and I mean this in a good way). I’ve always enjoyed going there and chatting with the friendly staff. I like hat they incorporate Eastern medical practices and massage into their practice.
We had a $3000 medical deductible that we quickly went through on ordering fertility medications the first month. After that we spent a few hundred more on monitoring and medications with our 20% deductible. The cost of IVF was $3500
ROCHESTER

He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. ... He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants. ... Dr Kiltz really didn’t want us to transfer 2 embryos because I’m young and he felt our chances of getting pregnant were good. However, he was willing to do what we wanted. ... Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. He will do everything he can to try to get you a baby. everything. He colors outside the lines. I loved that about him. But, also it does come with its setbacks. As a nurse, I sometimes felt like some treatments that were recommended were a little “experimental” and didn’t have good peer reviewed evidence of success. And I think in infertility women are in a very unique spot....they are desperate. Desperate to try anything. But some of the medications don’t have proven results or studies to show effects in say 10 years. Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto. All that being said, I would 100% recommend Dr Kiltz to a friend. He’s kind and genuine. And he really really does just want to get you pregnant. AND I never felt like he was just in it for the money. The clinic is one of the most inexpensive in the entire country! You wouldn’t know it though...they’re facilities are state of the art.
He’s eccentric and passionate but it’s because he loves his patients and what he does.
He gives out his personal email and cell phone number. I’ve called his cell crying and he talked to me for 49 minutes about how to get me pregnant without ever making it feel rushed.
He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants.
Inconsistent. Sometimes they were helpful other times you got 5 different answers. Compassionate, sometimes. Hit or miss. Friendly, sometimes.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Price! Price! Price. Did I say price? Everything is reasonable priced and affordable. Right down to the massage they offer the day of FET (buy 1 get 1 free!) and the free yoga they provided. So many wonderful things about CNY.
IVF $3900 including everything but monitoring ($795) and meds.
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic [CNY Fertility Center] knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy. ... I’ve only met Dr. Kiltz once, when he did my egg retrieval. I have talked to him via text message when he gave me some suggestions for my unexplained infertility. He was quick to respond and gave me great information.
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure to be specific when asking questions and choose the location of your care very carefully. If I could choose I would go to a different location.
In the Rochester office they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite.
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy.
The nursing staff at Rochester is very compassionate and professional, but they all have different opinions about medications and care. I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they aren’t all on the same page.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful but they all have different things to say about my fertility care. I’m also upset with the fact there isn’t a doctor onsite full-time. I understand this is a smaller office but the patients are just as important as the other offices, so we deserve a doctor as well.
Copays and whatever my insurance didn’t cover.
We transferred one, and this was after talking to Dr. Arroyo.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
I have never had a doctor that I could personally text with concerns and have him call me back 10 minutes later. I am so grateful for his out of the box thinking and not being afraid to try new things. ... I also have autoimmune disease with lupus and known inflammation in my body. We decided on femara, follistim, iui with the immune protocol with intralipid infusions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He does everything in his power to help you.
I’ve had two miscarriages and lost one son at birth due to birth defects and not having kidneys. I was originally going to go back to my original clinic (not CNY), but my doctor wanted me to go back on clomid with an IUI (how I got pregnant with my son.). Regardless of what caused my son’s birth defects, I was adamant about not going back on clomid, and my doctor was not listening to my concerns. I was dismissed and told I just “have bad luck.” I texted dr kiltz and he personally called me back ten minutes later to come up with a plan. He listened to my concerns and knowing I have lupus compiled a plan we both agreed on. We are now in our first cycle using injectables, iui and an immune protocol. I’m so grateful for dr kiltz, the buffalo office, and being able to start so quickly.
I have had two miscarriages and a son lost at birth to birth defects. I also have autoimmune disease with lupus and known inflammation in my body. We decided on femara, follistim, iui with the immune protocol with intralipid infusions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris, buffalo’s NP and Carrie an RN in buffalo are wonderful!)
I go to the buffalo office and everyone I have come in contact with are kind and compassionate. Kris the NP is wonderful, and listens to everything you have to say. I’ve always gotten a response to every message I send the same day. Carrie, RN has been doing my intralipid infusions and is so helpful. It’s hard for me to “let go” and not be in control of things, but the girls in Buffalo make it easy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes awhile for an initial consult and it can get confusing if you don’t know who to call in the beginning. Once I met my treatment team and spoke to dr kiltz the plan was in place and in motion by the time my next cycle started.
Too early to know, I have not had to speak with finance yet.
We are currently doing iui

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Medical knowledge: 10 He [Dr. Kiltz] is capable of sharing medical procedures answer all your questions in a manner one would understand. He will devise a plan with you and encourage you to be positive till the end. if a next step is needed, he will pursue it at the right time. And he adds more to how your diet and well being effects this process. He is a overall approachable person with an intention of helping you get pregnant.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Medical knowledge: 10 He is capable of sharing medical procedures answer all your questions in a manner one would understand. He will devise a plan with you and encourage you to be positive till the end. if a next step is needed, he will pursue it at the right time. And he adds more to how your diet and well being effects this process. He is a overall approachable person with an intention of helping you get pregnant.
1. Read up about what you want to do. Gather all medical info about past in regards to infertility. Write done questions you need more info on or clarification. 2. Ask about what test needs to done to ID your situation better. 3. Ask about what supplements would benefit you. 4. Share medical issues you think might interfere with this process, ask about what changes might be needed for your medical protocol. 5. Understand their services and cost. Ask about the add-on services that you may want/need. Plan out your service needs with them for a longer and short period. 6. Understand if a fresh or frozen cycle is better for your situation.
Dr. Kiltz is all about his patients! This is why i say this. 1. He is willing to do facebook live one sundays with everyone to ask questions. 2. He motivates one to do their best to get good quality eggs and health. 3. He is willing to take time to answer anything questions you have w/ a phone call. 4. Best one: you can call or text him on his personal cell number! Nothing beats this! I have not text or call him. But if i want I can. Listening skills are 10! He listens to your needs/wants. He will give his idea. But is open to hearing what you want and if you want to change protocol he is willing to make it work! Great Being: When i first met him, it was a wow! He is very down to earth and just wants to help couples create their family! He impressed my partner and parents when he came in to talk to them before and after the procedure. He answered their questions and supported them also. For myself, i wanted to make sure I understood everything before we started procedure on day of and what is going to happen.
cycle 1: Prim with 6 iu of hgh and ldn. Stim: 450 gonal, 20 hcg-lh, 6iu hgh, cetrotide, lupron, pregnyl Aim: quality and prevent from early ovulation. cycle : Prim with 6 iu of hgh and ldn. Stim: 600 gonal, 20 hcg-lh, 6iu hgh, cetrotide, lupron, pregnyl Aim: quality and prevent from early ovulation.
I was a travel client. I basically called/emailed the travel team for all my needed information. The patient portal is the best way to community due to distance. One does need to be assertive and ask questions when you don't understand, need a RX. and/or an order done. They are more then willing to answer questions. Be mindful of time differences. The nurses has always got my RX in and my meds have always been correct. They connect with me with my blood work results come in. Be mindful that they do have a lot of patients. Don't expect to get the same person all the time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Staff are great! Locations are near an airport. The clinic's intentional mission is to help provide infertility services at an affordable price with exceptional services. They house a "calming" section for acupuncture, massage, etc, embryo lab, many private waiting rooms, etc. Large facility in Syracuse. Free parking
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I was a travel client. They would post medical orders for blood work/US into the portal. I would print and set appt with my local clinics.
$3900.00 for ivf. $250 for Frozen cycle if it was done from a cycle w/in 1 year. Meds & Vitmins are separate.
He based number of transferred embryo based on: my age, probability of my embryo being aneuploidy, how many children i wanted, my health, how many day the embryo was 3 day vs 5 day. I am so happy he thinks this way! He allowed me to suggested my idea also.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Kiltz asked about fertility treatments that we both have had and if there was any prior testing. ... He asked us what we wanted to do for our next step in the process and gave his own suggestion, but ultimately he told us it was our choice. He then calculated my BMI to determine what course of action or protocol we would be following.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Through our experience so far, Dr. Kiltz has gone above and beyond what we would have expected. He is kind, thorough, and really has your best interest on his mind. I am able to reach out to him with the personal cell number he gave to us and ask him questions at any time. Never do I feel that I am an inconvenience to him. He is a wealth of knowledge, has great bedside manner and is funny. Through our experience with infertility, I think it's important to still be able to laugh. He is able to make anyone feel better after talking with him and if I were to start on this journey all over again, I would have started it with him. Glad that he's taking care of us now and is helping us to achieve a pregnancy.
The office is scheduling consultations 6 months out. IT'S TOTALLY and ENTIRELY WORTH THE WAIT. Trust me, you cannot go wrong with having Dr. Kiltz manage your diagnosis and dreams.
Dr. Kiltz was very thorough when we had our consultation. He never once had a time schedule to attend to with our appointment. We talked to him as long as we wanted and asked whatever questions we had. At the end of the consult, Dr. Kiltz already had a plan of action as well as the extra testing he preferred my husband and I to go through. He then gave us his personal cell phone number and told us to reach out anytime/day and that he was there for us 24/7. That made us feel right at home and where we needed to be. Never once did we have such a personable experience.
First, we went over both myself and my husbands medical history. Dr. Kiltz asked about fertility treatments that we both have had and if there was any prior testing. This was to show him what we still needed testing on and if we needed updated testing. He asked us what we wanted to do for our next step in the process and gave his own suggestion, but ultimately he told us it was our choice. He then calculated my BMI to determine what course of action or protocol we would be following. He told me that based on my size and BMI that we should be doing a lower stimming dose for IVF and that he would monitor me closely to help to prevent OHSS. Based on the last set of testing I had last, Dr. Kiltz wanted me to go for updated testing (full blood panel) and some extra procedures such as HSG/SHG and laparoscopy. Upon getting all of those results back to him this month, we will determine if the medication protocol will change or stay the same. I am still waiting for my complete blood panel to come back before we converse on the next step.
The nurses were compassionate and kind each and every time I talked to them. They are also fast at responding via the online portal.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Scheduling a consult to get your foot in the door is necessary. The current wait time is 6 months, but is entirely worth the wait. CNY has your best interest in mind. If you would like to be added to the cancellation list for appointments, definitely call in and have yourself added. Be sure to have all your online paperwork finished before asking to be on the cancellation list as your doctor will not be prepared for your consult if you do not have your medical history up to date.
WAY less than the national average. For us, we are doing the standard IVF ($3900) and decided to do PGS testing ($700 for CNY biopsy, then between 1-4K for the out of office company to test the biopsy), Frozen transfer ($250), Medications ($2500), and Travel costs (roughly 2000).
Yes. Given my past history, and age, he recommended that we transfer 1 embryo. Our goal is to have 1 healthy baby and a healthy mom as well.
SYRACUSE

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I had several follow up calls and email with Dr.Kiltz however I was offered a lot of maybes but never given clear direction on what was next. ... Dr.Kiltz is open to older patients or those with reoccurring loss to transfer more than one embryo, but is very careful with younger patients or those doing their first cycle to not risk transferring more than one embryo.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I actually saw Dr. Corley and he was quite rough around the edges but in a rushed way. It was as if my questions were not relevant or he didn’t have time to answer them. When I had a follow up call with him he did made several comments that did not fit my file. It was if he was speaking of someone else or the notes were too incomplete or incorrect to interpret. I had several follow up calls and email with Dr.Kiltz however I was offered a lot of maybes but never given clear direction on what was next.
You must be your own advocate at all times. You will he given 25% of the information needed to do IVF with CNY, you must be ready and willing to research and prepare for the other 75%.
Each time i spoke with a nurse or a doctor, they were not familiar with my file. Medications were missed. When during my retrieval pre cancerous cells were found, I was simply sent a letter in the mail and a doctor did not call me to discuss the results or what the next steps were. I’m not certain they would’ve ever called to see if I was coming back for a transfer.
Cycle 1: TI with letrozole 2.5mg (no pregnant, 3 follicles) Cycle 2: IUI letrozole 5mg and Ovidrel trigger (4 follicles no pregnant) Cycle 3: IVF omnitrope/low dose naltrexone/gonal 300/menopur 175/cetrotide (6 follicles, 5 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized)
Almost every nurse I spoke with was VERY nice however they have so many patients they are just not sure what is going on with your case. I was given misinformation on several occasions and also missed medications that I believe influenced my retrieval negatively.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful and clean. It combines Eastern and Western medicine including a spa and acupuncture/massage. It allows for privacy but can also feel like you are being hurdled around as it is very busy. The clinic itself was very comfortable especially with private waiting rooms for those awaiting a surgical procedure.
I monitored out of state but they were very timely with providing my U/S order sheets.
$3900 per cycle including retrieval, fresh transfer and icsi. Frozen transfer is $250 per transfer thereafter.
SYRACUSE

I have yet to meet with him [Dr. Kiltz] other than he introduced himself and was inviting and welcoming. A very likeable man. I watch his videos on FB and feel that we are in good hands to add on to our family. His demeanor apears open and honest and he genuinely wants to help couples conceive ... I am in my first cycle of IVF. Im day 9 of an 11 day meditation session. 300 units of menopur 1 prednisone 2 a day One injection of cetrotide which started day 8.
Latino, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have yet to meet with him other than he introduced himself and was inviting and welcoming. A very likeable man. I watch his videos on FB and feel that we are in good hands to add on to our family. His demeanor apears open and honest and he genuinely wants to help couples conceive
Ask any questions you have. They will be answered.
The staff is very kind and welcoming. We get to choose our sonographer and I always choose Anna. She always makes me feel at ease and answers any questions I have in a way I can understand. The NP was amazing at listening and making sure we understood why certain medications would be better than others so we wouldn't waste time or money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
Rebecca took the time to truly educate my husband and I on the medication protocols and why we needed them. She was very detailed and clearly knowledgeable. Kind and warm. INSTANTLY felt at ease. This is a scary moment but she makes it as stress free as possible.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I haven't encountered anything that I would consider a weakness just yet. The strength is the entire staff wants you to be successful and you can fe it in the way they interact with you. I always feel like they answer my questions and I don't feel rushed.
$4600 because I had to come there for monitoring and if you don't monitor with them it's just $3900 . $2500 on medication $300 in gas so far $77 in toll so far

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
My consultation with Dr. Kiltz was a bit rocky. Again, the office is very busy, so he is pressed for time and I felt the call was a bit rushed/blunt. But once in Syracuse, my husband and I felt he spent quality time with us - he was warm and attentive. Just know, you are interacting the majority time with the nurse staff. Dr. Kiltz performed my retrieval and transfer.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz really does care. Don't be overwhelmed by the keto recommendations, and build a relationship with a particular nurse.
The clinic is very busy - they are successful and offer generous pricing, so this was expected. It was easy to get lost, no communication or missed medication orders, but I really feel that connecting with one particular nurse made the difference. Once there, we were treated very well/warmly, and Dr. Kiltz spent quality time with us.
One key part of this process we really appreciated, and one of the main reasons we chose Dr. Kiltz and team, is their inclusion of the immunology protocol/medications. This was greatly appreciated! And of course, they always keep budget in mind. Besides the added immuno drugs, I was on the standard antagonist protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Justine)
My primary nurse, who I actually requested (was not assigned to), is no less than amazing! She would respond quickly, at all hours, always had great feedback and compassion - she is knowledgeable and quick to order medications, get forms signed, whatever is needed. If it weren't for her, my experience would have been very different. The rest of the nurse staff, while warm, was not responsive. I caught mistakes, and often had to manage my own care. They are a very busy office, not for the beginner, as expected.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility in Syracuse is lovely. I really appreciate the integration of Eastern Medicine, spa-like relaxed office, attention to immunology. You pretty much have to manage your own care (I was a travel patient), and it was tricky finding local coordinating care (especially when I had to continue with intralipid injections once home). But they do care about the patients and offer wonderful financial help.
I had to monitor locally (travel patient), so I organized my own local office and appointment times.
This is the biggest draw, so amazing! I was able to undergo IVF here for a fraction of the cost I have spent locally. And they try to work with your budget, even on medication recommendations. Plus, they offer wonderful packages. Much appreciated!
Dr. Kiltz likes Day 3 Fresh Transfers for mature women, like myself. We wanted to give this a try, after FETs. He did transfer 3 embryos in my case. I hear he is now transferring 2 at a time (based on feedback/restrictions). He allowed us to be involved in the decision - he recommended 2-3.
SYRACUSE

my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer. ... my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery ... Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for m...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a patient at the Buffalo office which meant my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer.
Ask questions!
The staff at CNY's Buffalo office is fantastic. After my first visit, I was warmly greeted at each appointment by the receptionist without having to give my name. The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
My blood tests indicated that my ovarian reserve was normal, and my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery, and wanted to get pregnant as quickly as I could. IVF was that for me. I stimmed for 9 days using 300 units of gonal-F, and used cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I was on a few anti-inflammatory drugs as well (prednisone and LDN). I triggered with lupron due to my elevated estrogen at the time of trigger to prevent OHSS.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. Bobbi did my blood draws and injection training and most appointments, and was very kind. I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The CNY Buffalo office is fantastic. Every person there will treat you with compassion. There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays, but since I expected them to be extra busy after being closed for a day, I didn't really mind. It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that.
I was fortunate to have my monitoring appointments and testing covered by insurance. In addition to those appointments, I paid for IVF/ICSI/Embryo Freezing ($3900), FET ($250), and acupuncture at transfer ($70). In total I paid about $200 in copays over the course of my treatment. My meds were generally not covered by insurance, and I paid $2400 at Integrity pharmacy for my retrieval meds.
Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for me.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Our consult was last February, and immediately I started their recommendations. He [Dr. Kiltz] recommended Low Dose Naltrexone (inflammation), OTC Prenatal vitamin, and the Keto diet (again, inflammation). I gave them all my test results, and completed additional tests needed such as bloodwork and a HSG to check for blockages. We got things rolling to complete our first cycle in the summer.... I love how he created these facilities to make IVF affordable to everyone.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He and his staff are very personable and helpful. I love how he created these facilities to make IVF affordable to everyone. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients! Even though we were unsuccessful the first round, I will continue to try anything we can to have a baby as long as we can afford it, and use Dr Kiltz.
Be patient as his popularity is growing by the day and it’s a bit of a wait for a consultation. But it’s worth the wait and even though some have to travel, the lower price and accommodations are worth it. Ask questions no matter how you think they sound, and advocate for yourself if you feel Ioke something is off.
He and his staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients!
I first did 2IUI’s with my regular OB. Those were unsuccessful so we were told to move on to IVF before I got any older. I found out about CNY through a co-worker and decided to set up a consultation. Our consult was last February, and immediately I started their recommendations. He recommended Low Dose Naltrexone (inflammation), OTC Prenatal vitamin, and the Keto diet (again, inflammation). I gave them all my test results, and completed additional tests needed such as bloodwork and a HSG to check for blockages. We got things rolling to complete our first cycle in the summer. I started priming in May with Omnitrope. I did baselines in June, then primed with omnitrope, menopure, Gonal F, prednisone, estrace, and z pack. When my follicles were a good size, I triggered with Lupron before retrieval. After retrieval we started progesterone (oil and vaginal inserts), and baby aspirin. We didn’t have a positive pregnancy test, and are currently on a second cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kim Grafalo)
His staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients and the nurses execute that experience.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients! The patient portal is the best way of communicating unless it’s an emergency then we have to call. They are receptive to all patient feelings and thoughts and answer any questions we have.
IVF procedure including ICSI=$3900 Acupuncture/massage = $50-$80 Other services listed on their website
Dr kiltz prefers to transfer 1 embryo at a time, unless the patient is over 40, then he will advise 2-3 depending on the situation and the patient.

8 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
When I saw him [Dr. Kiltz] he was wonderful. But that wasn’t very often. I think patients who reach out to him might get more of his attention. After my second negative pregnancy test I asked for him to follow up twice and never heard anything.... We did a donor eggs cycle, then we did 2 FET. For both of these he put me on a immune protocol, which I believe he does with almost everyone. My lin8ng doesn’t always get that thick so the second FET
8 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When I saw him he was wonderful. But that wasn’t very often. I think patients who reach out to him might get more of his attention. After my second negative pregnancy test I asked for him to follow up twice and never heard anything.
You need to have some idea of how to process works when going to CNY. Otherwise you can get lost.
The clinic sees a lot of patients so if you don’t know what you’re doing you could easily be lost in the shuffle. I was left in a treatment room with an iv in my arm and had to go out and ask for someone to come get it out. Also there isn’t one nurse or dr that you see/talk to each time and I find different people give different answers to the same questions
We did a donor eggs cycle, then we did 2 FET. For both of these he put me on a immune protocol, which I believe he does with almost everyone. My lin8ng doesn’t always get that thick so the second FET we did PRP to help with that, which helped. A few days before the transfer we did an HCG wash and interlipids. The day of the transfer we did accupuncture before and after the transfer, we did embryo glue as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth sudik )
Elizabeth the donor coordinator was great. She was able to answer all of my questions and did so in a timely manner. The nursing staff is very nice but many times I felt like I was lost. I had to cal to get results bc they were not put into my portal or I was forgotten about in a treatment room. The price keeps the clinic super busy so I just think sometimes they may be multitasking too much.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
You need to know the process before going to CNY, because you may need to advocate for yourself. Never be afraid to speak up and ask questions. Call if things that should be in your portal aren’t there. But the price makes it all worth it.
9000$ for a donor cycle 70 for pre and post accupuncture 750 for FET monitoring 100 embryo glue 250 for FET transfer 100 for interlipid infusion 300 PRP

2011 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Dr. Kiltz always gives you hope and makes you feel like you are the only one he is working with today. He fast but never rushed. Always answer questions to the point of giving out his phone number.... I have only done one transfer myself as I am trying to get my weight down and started keto. For the next cycle, I will be doing some different things than before. He is always making a recommendation to people depending on what is working for each patient and what is not.
2011 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is one of the best caring doctors I have ever been to and is always upbeat and ready for whatever he is about to do. He also has a fireside chat every Sunday at 8 pm est. to answer and address all questions patients may have I have never seen any other doctor care so much about his patients.
Make a list of questions you want to ask him as you might forget about it when you meet him because he is so nice.
I have always felt like a human, they treat you with care always nice, going out of their way to help in any way possible. Dr. Kiltz always gives you hope and makes you feel like you are the only one he is working with today. He fast but never rushed. Always answer questions to the point of giving out his phone number.
The nursing staff is just as great as Dr. Kiltz, always welcoming and understanding helping in anything they can.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The weaknesses of this clinic are that there are not enough doctors for the patients so people have to wait a long period of time to get in. But once you are their you can really see they care about you with makes up for the wait.
Doctor Kiltz costs are way below any other doctors in the area also with in house financing so you don't have to worry about not having money.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
You do not have one on one care from Dr. Kiltz as a travel patient. He is across the country and most of the time you have to explain your entire history in every single dealing with him.... Slightly obsessed with his Keto diet concept. I appreciated that he was willing to discuss new protocols for me based on my recommendations and research. I did feel though that he was not informed about my specific case and that I needed to keep reminding him of who I was
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a kind man, but he seems rushed almost all of the time. He hugged me and I appreciated his manner. Slightly obsessed with his Keto diet concept. I appreciated that he was willing to discuss new protocols for me based on my recommendations and research. I did feel though that he was not informed about my specific case and that I needed to keep reminding him of who I was (my history/situation).
Although very kind, he is an extremely busy man. Keep advocating for yourself no matter what. Keep a pen/paper handy when he calls you on the phone because he talks very fast. You can’t beat his prices, but you definitely have to put some work in to be correctly treated.
I did a retrieval with fresh transfer. Meds used were cetrotide, pregnyl trigger, low dose HCG, gonal F, prednisone, zpack, neupogen, intralipids, lovenox, baby aspirin, prenatal, LDN, Benadryl, PIO, estrodial, endometrin, cleocin, prograf, tacrolimus. Got pregnant with twins and miscarried them at 18w5d
They were very quick with their answers, short tempered and the majority showed poor communication skills. As a nurse, I was not at all happy with the nursing care/communication. I constantly had to advocate for myself in order to receive proper instructions and advice.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have the best pricing in the country, but there is a reason- you have to basically coordinate your entire care otherwise you will slip through the cracks as just another “number”. The actual building at CNY Syracuse was nice itself and the staff was friendly enough in person. My main conflicts was everything done long distance. It would likely be much better if you were a local patient.
As a travel patient, I paid $4050 for fresh cycle IVF.
He believed my two embryos were great quality and suggested that I transfer only one. I explained my reasons for two and he finally agreed to transfer two. I did get pregnant with twins

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Kiltz is postive, direct, and amazing. He is 1000% there for you . He cares about every patient and it shows through everything he does. He gave us the greatest gift, our son.... I did a donor egg cycle with frozen banked eggs. I did the immunity protocol and an HCG wash. That included LDN and steroids. I also do the Keto diet and had acupuncture. I had 3 transfers. 1st was a chemical, 2nd a baby, 3rd a chemical. Gearing up for the 4th.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is postive, direct, and amazing. He is 1000% there for you . He cares about every patient and it shows through everything he does. He gave us the greatest gift, our son. We are so happy we came to know Dr. K, he is a miracle maker.
You have to trust the process, Dr. Kiltz has your best interest at heart. Don't let facebook groups sway your course, your protocol has been designed for you. You don't know what the other girls you talk to have as issues. If you have questions ask CNY, not facebook.
Dr. Kiltz and his staff treat you like family. In the Buffalo office you see Kris, NP and she is amazing. Everyone is caring and compassionate and they know YOU. You are not a number, you are a person.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler)
Kris, NP basically runs the Buffalo clinic. She is amazing. She is detail oriented and covers every detail. She texted me to check on me at 11pm the day we found out I had a chemical pregnancy. She treats you like you are her only patient
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is busy. You have to use your tools and plan ahead. You need to be prepared with questions when you are in the office or ask how to ask questions after. You need to be patient and reasonable, remembering you are not always the most emergent priority. And I can't say enough that you have to trust the process. The staff is amazing.
Donor eggs banked were 9000, transfer was around 1700 but second transfer within the same year is 250 I believe. Plus meds and monitoring
I only transfered 1 embryo because I have uterine complications that would have made twins very dangerous.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
Dr. KILTZ is a very compassionate and personable doctor. I feel as though his patients and his practice are very important to him. He always makes himself available to me and his staff is absolutely lovely.... Dr. KILTZ and other providers accommodate my difficult work schedule without any issues and are available to me at anytime through email.... After my FET the doctor who performed the procedure prayed with my husband
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. KILTZ is a very compassionate and personable doctor. I feel as though his patients and his practice are very important to him. He always makes himself available to me and his staff is absolutely lovely. He has done a great job at CNY and CNY Healing Arts.
Be persistent with care. Take initiative and make f/u appts if you don't understand something. If you dont understand something ask!!
The office staff makes a point to know you by name and they are super friendly. Dr. KILTZ and other providers accommodate my difficult work schedule without any issues and are available to me at anytime through email. I really felt as though doctors , NPs and other staff at CNY want to help me achieve a healthy pregnancy. I felt very involved with my care planning and included in the whole fertility process. After my FET the doctor who performed the procedure prayed with my husband and I which made me feel good. I feel like this office cares and is very positive. They also offer acupuncture and massage therapy for overall promotion of health.
Iui with immunotherapy- intralipids, asa, plaquenil Ivf-intralipids
Caring and very knowledgeable Nurse Practitioners are amazing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are that it's a nicely decorated office, comfortable and clean. It also has a Healing Arts building attached to it that offers acupuncture and fertility massage. Weakness- sometimes the waiting room is a little cramped on busier days.
Around $10,000.00 for 2 iui with monitoring and meds. FET with genetic screening and monitoring. This includes diagnostic testing hsg and hysteroscopy.
SYRACUSE

I was so nervous and cried my entire first appt. He [Dr. Kiltz] never rushed me, never handed me off to other people and listened to everything i said. He asked me about my faith and talked about supports. He did the ultrasound himself which I have never had from a doctor. He gave me hope. He was descriptive and blunt drawing pictures and writing everything down for me. Nothing else was important at that time except me and my husband.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was so nervous and cried my entire first appt. He never rushed me, never handed me off to other people and listened to everything i said. He asked me about my faith and talked about supports. He did the ultrasound himself which I have never had from a doctor. He gave me hope. He was descriptive and blunt drawing pictures and writing everything down for me. Nothing else was important at that time except me and my husband.
Trust him and all his advice
He was the first doctor who listened to me and what I know of my body. Was the first doctor to look at how my whole body was connecting to impact fertility
Keto diet, omnitrope, coq 10, vitamin d, low dose naltrexone, thyroid medication, z pack, Prednisone, cetroride, follastim, acupuncture and yoga. All this to reduce inflammation and calm the body. Cetroride to ensure ovulation happens when they want it. Monitored ultrasound and blood work several times a week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristin)
They are amazing. They know your name and treatment after meeting number 1. They are real and give you every piece of information. It becomes a family going through the journey
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have Amazing knowledge and customer service. They will do whatever it takes to make this work. They encourage you, call you and make sure you are not alone. I have never known such committed nurses. They are willing to answer every single question, demonstrate how to give medications. Nothing is too much
$50 per appt as per my copay and my medications are not always covered by insurance so approximately $1000 total for iui

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
He [Dr. Kiltz] goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully aware of your treatment. He asks for your input instead of just reading a chart about you. He makes sure he is available to you at all times. One day the office closed early and there was an issue with getting a medication sent over to a local pharmacy I was able to call him on his cell phone and he took care of it. He truly does care about us as humans and not just a number or a financial gain
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully aware of your treatment. He asks for your input instead of just reading a chart about you. He makes sure he is available to you at all times. One day the office closed early and there was an issue with getting a medication sent over to a local pharmacy I was able to call him on his cell phone and he took care of it. He truly does care about us as humans and not just a number or a financial gain
He is very blunt and won’t just tell you what you want to hear or to get your money. He will go out of his way to make sure you are comfortable will not only your treatment but the care you are Receiving
I felt like a human because being that I have now had 13 miscarriages my my most recently on being 1-7-19, the entire time of my treatment preparing in to my fet I was able to be heard and not judge by the amount of questions that I had in regards to my treatment. I was able to be proactive and also had a say and was asked for my own input in regards to my needs and what the overall plan would be. While he was not the dr. That did my transfer he still stopped me in the hall the day of right after to pray with me and my husband and gave us a hug. He goes out of his way to make sure he is available to us his Patients at all times
I was on a full immune protocol seeing how all my tests came back normal except for elevated nk 56 cells from a different dr. I was on neupogen, Lovenox, Prednisones, Estrace, PIO, Endometrin, plaquenil, Prograf, baby aspirin, HCG boosters, I did an hCG wash before transfer, Intralipid’s once a week, thyroid medication, prenatal, fish oil, and unfortunately I still had a bio chemical pregnancy I have had 13 miscarriages in total with no cause three IVF transfers only one with Dr. Kiltz
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The nursing staff was amazing!!! My care coordinator had given me some back and fourth information a couple times and I wasn’t sure if what she was telling me was accurate so that made it a little difficult to know if I was starting the right meds on time
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths are that they are very knowledgeable in the care that you are going to be Receiving they are continuously train and a kept in the loopWith all the new protocols as well as changes that are constantly going on they continue to strive for excellence they’re very warm and inviting they continuously remember you and you’re not bounced around from doctor to doctor to doctor like at some clinics when you go when you’re able to meet with the same people usually all the time which makes it very comforting. Weaknesses would be that you may get different information when you call from one nurse to the next which makes it very frustrating that they’re not all on the same page 100% with the care that a specific person is getting versus what should be given for overall care.
3475.00
We discuss the options and the last time with my old clinic I transferred two I had better results so we discuss the results of what would happen if I transferred to again and I still was more comfortable transferring to so because of my recurrent pregnancy loss they allowed me to transfer to however he said that I could always miscarry because I am transferring to so because I miscarried my next transfer I will only be transferring one

2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Kiltz is wonderful and makes me believe that anything is possible including having a baby with the love of my life. Dr. Kiltz holds my hands and looks into my eyes and explains exactly what each procedure will be like and what to expect. He checked in with my husband after the procedures and he just spent the needed time with me.... we started an immmube protocol where I did HGH injections, plaquinil, intralipids, HCG for the trigger shot and the uterine wash, keto diet and acupuncture. This cycle produced 8 eggs and four were fertilized.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is wonderful and makes me believe that anything is possible including having a baby with the love of my life. Dr. Kiltz holds my hands and looks into my eyes and explains exactly what each procedure will be like and what to expect. He checked in with my husband after the procedures and he just spent the needed time with me. He is by far the most caring dr I have ever had. He truly wants his patients to have babies.
Dr. Kiltz is high energy and has a love of life- be ready for that. He ready for his positive attitude towards everything he believes in.
Dr. Kiltz and his staff always have made me feel like I am worth it. He has spent time with me, called me to check on things, had phone appointments, gave me his cell number and made sure we were comfortable with everything going on. I am still hopeful to have a miracle baby.
My first cycle was just a regular one I guess you could call it. I did the regular shots and pills and three eggs were retrieved. I’m 41 bit thought that was low. Only one egg was fertilized and transferred. It didn’t take so after meeting with Dr. Kiltz we started an immmube protocol where I did HGH injections, plaquinil, intralipids, HCG for the trigger shot and the uterine wash, keto diet and acupuncture. This cycle produced 8 eggs and four were fertilized. Dr. Kiltz transferred two fresh embryos and they didn’t take. The other two were frozen. After that failed cycle and meeting with Dr. Kiltz we decided to do a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to see about endometriosis. Dr. Kiltz got out some scar tissue and endometriosis. The follow up appointment after that procedure went great and I am not ready to start my protocol for a frozen transfer. My appointment for the first ultrasound to check my uterine lining is tomorrow morning.
The nurses are wonderful. I always have a zillion questions and they answer all of them or find the answer for me. There has only been one time on the phone where I was more confused after I hung up. I waited a couple hours and called back and spoke with someone else- all was fine. The nurses are caring and want us to be successful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Making the consultation appointment is stressful. Come in with all your questions and be sure you get answers to calm yourself down. The clinic is wonderful. One weakness is that there are many early morning appointments and sometimes the wait is longer than it should be. Even the receptionists are absolutely wonderful and so sweet. They remember my name when I check in.
Dr. Kiltz is very affordable. Insurance covered three rounds and then after two rounds went back in their word so we are now paying for the second round and all the costs after that. It’s been a blow to us to be so positive and now to cautious. It was not the clinics fault- it was the insurance for overlooking some facts.
I have had one embryo transfer and two. Dr. Kiltz said no more than two at my age (41). I went with the drs recommendations each time.

2017 - 2019
He is great at what he does, but he doesn’t take the time to thoroughly discuss options. He speaks over you and not to you....Dr. Kiltz knows what he’s doing when it comes to retrieval’s and transfers. His bedside manner during a transfer is the best. He’s extremely compassionate. It’s difficult to ask him questions because he is always in a hurry. He’s lucky he has an amazing staff because they are the ones that run the clinic....My treatment used for my first retrieval was Gonal F 350 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 7 eggs, 4 frozen. My second retrieval was Gonal F 450 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 3 eggs, one fertilized. I was never given a grade of the embryos that came from my retrieval’s. For my transfers I was put on the immune protocol. My first transfer we transferred two day 5 embryos which came from my first retrieval. which resulted in a single pregnancy.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Know your health history and know everything fertility related. You have to advocate for yourself.
My treatment used for my first retrieval was Gonal F 350 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 7 eggs, 4 frozen. My second retrieval was Gonal F 450 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 3 eggs, one fertilized. I was never given a grade of the embryos that came from my retrieval’s. For my transfers I was put on the immune protocol. My first transfer we transferred two day 5 embryos which came from my first retrieval. which resulted in a single pregnancy. We miscarried at 14 weeks. My second transfer was a single day 5 embryo that came from my first retrieval. It which resulted in a negative. We recently transferred a single day 3 that came from our second retrieval and were waiting on the results.
The nursing staff is excellent. The nurses are the ones that run the clinic. I do wish I had been assigned to only single nurse whom I could communicate with throughout treatment, but every nurse is nice.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are they are affordable and staff is very caring and compassionate. Weaknesses are over population of the clinic. There aren’t enough providers for the amount of patients seen at the clinic.
I don’t remember exact costs. There are so many “extras” and your never told the price of the “extras”. Over the past two years I would guesstimate I have given CNY over $50,000
SYRACUSE

Dr Kiltz is very talkative and outgoing. He made sure to pop in to introduce himself before my retrieval and stopped in to chat a few times while I was waiting. He takes the time to listen and interact personally with every patient....Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and passionate about providing good, affordable care to all his patients.... Our infertility is due to genetic reasons so rationally speaking, there was nothing extra we could do during our protocol to mKe a difference for retrieval.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and passionate about providing good, affordable care to all his patients. He seems to work hard at making sure everyone is taken care of and has the best options available to them.
One piece of advice I would give a prospective patient is to not be nervous or afraid to speak up and ask anything - Dr K is great about answering questions/concerns.
I followed a standard ivf egg retrieval protocol with Dr Kiltz. Injections of gonal-f and then a trigger shot right before retrieval. Our infertility is due to genetic reasons so rationally speaking, there was nothing extra we could do during our protocol to mKe a difference for retrieval.
The nursing staff was amazing. The nurse who was with me through retrieval was great. She was happy and upbeat and really made me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The biggest strength of this clinic is making treatment affordable and accessible for everyone. Their weakness is actually due to their success at this because at times they may be a little too busy and slightly overwhelmed but it’s never posed an issue for our treatment.
Egg retrieval cycle with (outside) monitoring, medications and embryo biopsy cost us right at $10,000. Overall CNY was HALF the price for the same procedure as my local clinic which is why we decided to travel to their office.
We haven’t done our transfer yet, so I’m not sure how to answer the specific question.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
He always calmed our nevers and fears, gave us a detailed answer to every question asked, never made us feel rushed and was willing to make adjustments in our fertility plan to meet the needs of our insurance coverage.... we needed to have PGD testing done due to being genetic carriers to a disease that we lost our son too. Dr. kilts treated me like any fertility patient, put me on the same medications injectiables and all to produce more eggs.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is truly an amazing doctor that made you feel like he cared about you, wanted the best for your family and never made you doubt his decisions on the fertility treatments and plan. He always calmed our nevers and fears, gave us a detailed answer to every question asked, never made us feel rushed and was willing to make adjustments in our fertility plan to meet the needs of our insurance coverage. In doing so, he helped bless our family with a beautiful baby boy.
The piece advice I would give to a prospective patient of Dr. Kiltz would be to not second guess yourself. Even if you have been to other fertility doctors and have spent thousands of dollars and haven’t been successful don’t second guess Dr Kilto. He may have the lowest treatment plans but that is just an amazing extra perk. He knows exactly what he is doing, will undoubtedly care for you and will most likely be able to have amazing results that you couldn’t achieve elsewhere.
Dr.Kiltz was extremely caring. Even though I know he has a lot of patients, he made me feel like I was the only one. He truly cared and wanted not only the best for myself and husband, but focused on our soon to be child as well. He answered every question very straight forward with a really good explanation every time. He made you feel like you have known him forever, he truly wanted the best for your family and that he wanted this baby for your family just as much as you did.
I am a different patient to the IVF world. My husband and I have no issues conceiving but we needed to have PGD testing done due to being genetic carriers to a disease that we lost our son too. Dr. kilts treated me like any fertility patient, put me on the same medications injectiables and all to produce more eggs. I went through the egg retrival process and my husband provided his seman to be combined with my eggs. Once combined, they allowed the embryos to grow for 3-5 days, took a sample of the cells out, then froze the embryos while we waited for the PGD testing. Once we had results, the facility thawed two embryos that were not sick and we had the transfer done. About 10 days later I went to our local hospital for pregnancy blood test (CNY was 1.5hrs from our house, so all monitoring was done from home with results sent to CNY for our doctor to review). Two hours after the blood work was done, CNY was calling me to tell me our test was positive and we were successfully pregnant using IVF.
The nursing staff was just as amazon as Dr Kiltz. They got excited to see you, remembered you, there were on call nurses that were willing to help you with your injections and questions at 1:00am, they were comforting for you when you had an issue and then cried tears of joy for you when they found there was nothing to worry about. They hugged you and sent you on your way sad that they wouldn’t see you again when treatment was finished but were beyond happy for you that your journey to your happy family was just beginning.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic is absolutely amazing in every way. From the Drs, nurses, embryologists, secretary’s and billing clerks. Everyone of them had amazing bedside and customer service, we highly recommend them all the way around.
I don’t remember exact costs, thankfully CNY accepted our insurance so we just had to pay for our medications and meet our deductible. I know that Dr Kiltz fertility treatment is the lowest around but has the best results!
Dr Kilts was very upfront with us about the risk of me having no fertility issues, transferring two embryos. My husband and I, since having PGD testing done and knowing the gender did not want to have to make the choice, so we still transferred one boy and one girl, with Dr Kilts permission and also very imfortiave possibility for our results. Dr Kilts was very understanding and allowed us to be the one to make the choice of one embryo vs two for transfer.

2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a very smart and compassionate man who is very busy. When needed he has made time for phone consults. At times he can feel slightly isolating as he advocates for a very rigid diet as the key to all fertility problems. We did not see him a lot when we first started besides our two transfers but have seen more of him recently as he quickly may pop his head into visits. We have learned to self advocate in order to have changes
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very smart and compassionate man who is very busy. When needed he has made time for phone consults. At times he can feel slightly isolating as he advocates for a very rigid diet as the key to all fertility problems. We did not see him a lot when we first started besides our two transfers but have seen more of him recently as he quickly may pop his head into visits. We have learned to self advocate in order to have changes made while IVFs were not working in order to try something new. Medication was not always remembered unless you knew to bring it up.
I would say that you have to go in and be your own advocate and speak up when you need questions answered or want to have a new plan in place.
When we initially started the office was smaller in number and better equipped to talk and explain options to patients. It has become very busy now and visits seem rushed and ongoing reviews and updates to try and find a new plan are non existent without self advocating.
Most of my IVF cycles consisted of gonal 225, menopur 75iu, cetrotide .25, prednisone (5mg), LDN, z pak, prograf (.5), baby aspirin, Cleocin, progesterone in oil (1ml), endometrin (100mg twice daily), HCG trigger 10,000, lurpron and Estrace (2mg). These cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests. A few IVF cycles also consisted of all of the above plus intralipids and lovenox which resulted in one miscarriage at 9 weeks due to a blood clot. The new protocol for the upcoming egg retrieval will contain almond the above meds plus neupogen, plaquinel, PRP, intralipids, lovenox and we have been doing a full 30 day prime with HGH (6 units daily) before Stimming as well as diflucan and levaquin.
He nursing staff was supportive, compassionate and helpful. They took time to answer questions and went above and beyond to help in any situation. Additional nurses are probably needed to properly care for all the patients and be up to date on their charts.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a wonderful staff and great doctors but has become very large. Visits may be rushed and self advocating is a must! Expect longer wait times even for quick blood work at times. Nurses and doctors will take the time to answer questions and come up with a game plan but it must be asked for or else you may end up doing the same thing over and over if you trust that your file is being reviewed after setbacks and new ideas and plans are being created.
IVF cycles have cost around $3900 plus medications which have cost a few thousand more. New protocols used this cycle have cost more $675 for HGH, neupogen $375, PRP $450 each time. We have done 2 out of pocket IVF cycles plus meds and are on our third IVF cycle right now as we are in the 30 day prime with HGH. The three IUI cycles each cost around a few hundred dollars with medicine, copays for visits and meds etc.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz is amazing. I had questions early on, not knowing what options to choose for ICSI or HA - he offers his cell phone to everyone. I sent a text & he called immediately & walked me through all recommendations for my specific treatment. Before egg retrieval he came in to talk to me. Being an out of state patient it was a wonderful gesture knowing how busy he is with patients & procedures every day.... My labs & health are good, but have residual issues from previous surgeries
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be patient, trust the recommendations (they are the specialists), & if out of state be understanding that is not that you're a number, but requesting a specialized service from a sought after facility. You will receive the information you need & if there are any questions, just call... they are extremely helpful! Use the website too - a lot of good information is on there to help you!
I felt that I had very detailed information & although I would have liked my experience to be more intimate, I went into this with the understanding that I'm visiting an out of state facility that is less expensive than the majority & would receive a less intimate approach. However, with that understanding I've still recieved answers for all my questions & every person I've encountered has been very positive & pleasant. I feel like the first round is really a "trial" stage to see what obstacles are there & what can be improved. Overall I'm still happy with my choice & the options provided by CNY & Dr. KILTZ.
My labs & health are good, but have residual issues from previous surgeries...my treatment was very standard & basic, & moved fast after my consultation. Consult was on Jan.7, my stims began Jan.30 - starting with antibiotics, prednisone, gonal f, & HCG. After the second ultrasound cetrotide was added to my schedule. I then triggered with lupron on Feb. 9 & 10. Retrieval was on Feb.12. Waiting now to hear if either of the 2 eggs were mature enough to transfer. If not, we have some ideas & next steps that Dr.Kiltz had suggested that we discuss & recommend jumping back in to another round since it was my first try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
The entire nursing team is wonderful! The majority of my communication was through phone calls & the portal with multiple nurses, they are all responsive & you can choose a specific nurse if you prefer. When arriving, Sarah was my nurse for retrieval & she was so wonderful, explained everything, and calmed me.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Communication is sometimes difficult & again, I believe that is due to the specialty & volume of patients due to the offer of affordability. It can be overwhelming, but being patient pays off. Staff is always available & helpful with anything else, but being a little self driven & using the tools is very helpful & self explanatory. I do feel though if you really need your hand held through this they would be there... just speak up.
My monitoring was completed at a local facility in Michigan. Everything was scheduled & reported to CNY as needed - this worked out well for me.
Total pay in full out of pocket for IVF, ICSI, AH, monitoring was $4050. Meds were $3012. CNY also offers payment plans.
Still yet to be discussed. Waiting for updates on eggs.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz had exceptionally good bedside manner unlike the other fertility doctor I saw previously for 2 frozen transfers. He explained everything to me during the procedure and at the end he asked to hold my hand and gave me encouraging words to stay positive.... with Dr. Kiltz I was on synthroid for high thryoid levels, estradiol, progesterone and prednisone. I did conceive from the transfer done by Dr. Kiltz but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I only saw Dr. Kiltz once but wasvery satisfied with his care. Another doctor had done my previous retrieval and 2 transfers and both failed. My previous doctor also forgot to give me certain medications and necessary bloodwork which I think contributed to my failed transfers prior. But with Dr. Kiltz everything was done in a timely manner, nothing was skipped and I felt he truly cares for me as a patient. I am scheduling another round of ivf in the next few months and am excited to have him as my doctor again.
Let your worries go with him being your doctor. Be positive and trust you're in good hands!
Dr. Kiltz had exceptionally good bedside manner unlike the other fertility doctor I saw previously for 2 frozen transfers. He explained everything to me during the procedure and at the end he asked to hold my hand and gave me encouraging words to stay positive. I did get a positive pregnancy test but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks. This was not due to anything on Dr. kiltzs part, just wasn't meant to be. But I still am 100% satisfied with his treatment and excited to have him again for my next IVF cycle.
Dr. Kiltz stepped in as my doctor right before my last transfer so my protocol was given by my previous doctor. But after my transfer with Dr. Kiltz I was on synthroid for high thryoid levels, estradiol, progesterone and prednisone. I did conceive from the transfer done by Dr. Kiltz but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks.
All nurses I encountered were amazing. I had a nurse named Ashley a few times and she was very kind and warm and made me feel very comfortable. I also had Deonna for my retrieval. She took great care of me and when I had a special request due to my religion, she made sure that it was fulfilled without hesitation. I loved all the nurses at CNY.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic was extremely clean, all staff are very friendly and helpful. I never felt like I was going into a medical facility, the atmosphere is very relaxed and I live that about CNY. I have nothing negative to say.
I was an out of pocket patient and paid $3900 for the retrieval and egg freezing procedures. Each transfer was $250, intralipids was $100. My medications I got discounted through compassionate Care and we're about $1300 for stim meds. The rest were covered under insurance for my transfers.
I can't say because when Dr. Kiltz stepped in as my doctor I only had 1 embryo left.
SYRACUSE

During the consultation Dr. Kiltz is very personable. You sit with him in a room that is more set up like a lounge then a doctors office and discuss your options. He explained his belief on Keto and how we can help ourselves through our diet. He also allows you to make decisions on your treatment, such as whether I wanted to have surgery first or to jump straight into an IUI.... I have personally seen him three times when going to the clinic- during the consultation, laparoscopy, and when I had some pain following my surgery. Each time I saw him he was always very nice and personable.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
As I stated previously, Dr. Kiltz is always very personable. I have personally seen him three times when going to the clinic- during the consultation, laparoscopy, and when I had some pain following my surgery. Each time I saw him he was always very nice and personable. I've also seen him interact with other patients. He will go out of his way to stop and say hi to people, he even came over to the Spa section to talk to a patient.
Know that Dr. Kiltz has a lot of beliefs about combining Western and Eastern medicine, the use of acupuncture and how diet can change how you feel and better your fertility. Because of his regime I have lost 40 lbs and have much less pain.
Dr. Kiltz let's you make choices concerning your fertility, rather than a "this is how it has to be" attitude. He let me decide to have a laparoscopy and from there discussed several options for me, whether it be a natural cycle for so many months, timed-medicated intercourse or IUI. For an IUI the protocol is Prednisone, pre-natal vitamin, baby asprin, vitamin D, Letrozole, trigger shot, and Endometrin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marnie)
At CNY Syracuse you can request a specific nurse when you go. I see Marnie every time I go and she is absolutely WONDERFUL. She is very down to earth and real, which is something I always appreciate and she always takes the time to explain things to you, even over the phone. She made time to see me on a Saturday when she wasn't supposed to be working. Because I get to work with Marnie everytime, I feel like I am being understood and have someone on my side. This is extremely important as the nurses are the ones doing the care and the IUI's.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facilities are beautiful. You feel as though you are going into a spa. The workers at the front desk are always kind. The doctors office is connected to a spa that has many services and a great whirlpool.
IUI= $350 Monitoring= $725 Medication= $500
SYRACUSE

When we met with Dr.Kiltz for our consultation, it was breif but he listened to all of our questions and was very kind. I had my tests done and scheduled a phone f/u since we live 5 hours away. My Follow up was with another Dr who was also very nice and informative. My only issue is we feel as though we were never given a plan. I would have liked more direction from the doctor on the best course of action.... We asked for direction on what we should do and were told its really up to us.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When we met with Dr.Kiltz for our consultation, it was breif but he listened to all of our questions and was very kind. I had my tests done and scheduled a phone f/u since we live 5 hours away. My Follow up was with another Dr who was also very nice and informative. My only issue is we feel as though we were never given a plan. I would have liked more direction from the doctor on the best course of action. Ultimately it is up to us to decide but we just felt kind of left in the dark in the decision making of it.
He is a great doctor. Very Smart and is passionate about helping people have babies. You can watch his videos on facebook and see how much dedication he has to what he does.
Although very busy Dr. Kiltz was very friendly and informative when we did see him. His staff was also very nice and made us feel welcome.
We have not received any kind of protocol. I'm not sure if it is because our only issue is male factor but we decided to move forward with a medicated iui. We asked for direction on what we should do and were told its really up to us. The Dr. was very informative about our odds with iui. I assume if iui is unsuccessful maybe the dr will come up with a protocol from there.
The nurses are all very nice and helpful when we reach out. I do feel there is a lack of communication. We do live far away and if we don't call to ask about blood work or what the next step is we don't hear from them often. We are still very early in this so i wont know for sure until we get further into treatment. It would be more helpful if the travel team followed up every once in awhile to see if we have questions or explain things in depth. They do manage a lot of patients and overall they do well for the volume. As a patient you just need to be your own advocate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The office is very comfortable "home like" feel. The staff is very accommodating and nice. They are clean and things seem to run smoothly. Everyone has been pleasant when we are in the clinic and on the phone. The only thing i can say is a weakness is the lack of communication at times. Other than that i love the staff and the Dr. and i enjoy visiting the clinic.
Labs might be more expensive then advertised. Make sure you ask plenty of questions if you are not sure of the cost's. We are out of pocket with no insurance coverage and there seemed to be much confusion about how much the labs would cost. The paper specified $275.00 but the nurse we saw said all the labs weren't included that are needed and it would be more like $375.00. We went ahead with the labs and got the bill for $275.00 but then received a labcorp bill for over 700.00. I have called the finance team who said i shouldn't have got a bill. I followed the directions the nurse told me to do so i hope the bill got worked out. Other than that HSG was $275.00 which is very affordable.

2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
It’s hard to get one to one attention with Dr Kiltz himself. I mostly talked to RNs... After finding out at my husband is infertile, we decided to try IUI with donated sperm. I have tried 7 IUIs. The first was natural, and the others I used prespcriptions.... Dr. Kiltz suggested exploratory surgery to see if I had endometriosis. During the surgery he did remove some endometriosis and diagnosed me with chronic inflammation. He told me to try the Keto Diet and go on LDN.
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and a good communicator. He is also very personable. I have only met with him a couple of times. Last time we spoke was on the phone. Dr Kiltz also did my IVF cycles and my exploratory surgery. He made me feel very comfortable each time he performed a procedure.
Ask as many questions as possible and don’t be afraid to get aggressive with your treatment.
After finding out at my husband is infertile, we decided to try IUI with donated sperm. I have tried 7 IUIs. The first was natural, and the others I used prespcriptions. Some to help me produce more eggs. I have been on prednisone, low dose naltrexone, endometrin, novarel, low dose aspirin, CoEnzyme Q10, Synthroid, Distinex, Levothyoxine, Estrace, Neupogen, Prograf, Lovenox, progesterone in oil, etc. Most of the transfers had a chemical pregnancy that only lasted a few weeks. Dr. Kiltz suggested exploratory surgery to see if I had endometriosis. During the surgery he did remove some endometriosis and diagnosed me with chronic inflammation. He told me to try the Keto Diet and go on LDN.The Keto diet turned out not to be compatible with my body, so I tried Paleo instead. I then tried IVF... they were only able to get 5 eggs, and only 2 were successfully inseminated. We transferred one egg at a time. Both resulted in a low chemical pregnancy that only lasted about 2 weeks. My tubes are fine, but Dr. Kiltz said there’s no way of knowing for sure if its the environment or egg quality. This last egg transfer Dr. Kiltz had me try Neupogen which is not covered by insurance and is quite pricy. I guess there had been good results with it for people with PCOS especially. I also have a low hormone level concerning egg production. Now that I don’t have any frozen eggs left, I would like to meet with Dr. Kiltz again, this time in person instead of over the phone and see what he suggests next. We have already spent quite a bit of money and are not feeling very positive.
The nursing staff is great. Very informative, helpful and really put you at ease.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has a lot of things to offer including fertility treatments, yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming. I like the Rochester office the best so far because it is very homey and everyone is very nice.
IUI and doctors visits were covered under insurance, and some mediations were covered, such as prednisone. But everything else was out of pocket.
I would rather transfer only one egg at a time just in case the cycle does not work out. That way I only lose one egg instead of multiple.

IUI, 1 IVF
Doctor Kiltz takes very good care and he always reads up on your chart before meeting with him, so hes not searching through notes for answers. He has also called me two days before Christmas to make sure that we were where we wanted to be and make sure we understood all my medications....He is also not affraid to try new things, or at least look into them to see if they are worth a shot. He doesn't dismiss any idea you have.
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Doctor Kiltz is very compassionate and caring. His number one goal is to make sure you being a baby home. He is also not affraid to try new things, or at least look into them to see if they are worth a shot. He doesn't dismiss any idea you have. He takes each cycle very seriously and is always looking to see what could be done differently or changed to increase the odds for the next time. He has never made my feel like I am just a number or like my opinion didn't matter.
He is very energetic and positive. He cares about everyone equal.
All the nurse's at CNY in Albany are kind and caring. They are honest, which is a huge plus for me. I dont like when people dont tell me the whole trust or leave stuff out to make me feel better. I haven't had a nurse yet that isn't bubbly and happy. I dont have one specific nurse because they are all wonderful people!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - everyone is on the same page, and they pay attention when things change. Everyone is happy to help and never acts like they are being bothered Weaknesses - Computers seem to crash a lot, so I have had to wait to get a call from the nurse to update me on my results and what to do next.
The monitoring is $800 i believe and the FET are $1900 each. Regular office visits are $25
He never told us that we couldn't do two or three at a time. He advised us that because we are so young that one would probably work best. I should have listed, our first two FET we did two embryos at a time and both failed. one the 3rd one we did only one and I made it to 17 weeks. But he never pressured us one way or the other. He gave his advise and left it up to us.
LATHAM

Dr. Kiltz has LOTS of patients. I think he does the absolute very best that he can for being one person.... Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost.... I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost. He simply just does not see the necessity of charging $10,000+ for a cycle of IVF. I became a patient of CNYF after paying over $15,000 for a single IVF cycle where CNYF charges only $4,500. The financial aspect of infertility has been such a tremendous barrier and he has been able to alleviate some of that for so many people. I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
Do your research and don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and reach out. CNYF has LOTS of patients and sometimes your e-mails, voicemails, messages, etc. can get lost in the shuffle. Speak up and join the many social media groups that are available. There are many patients who are willing to offer support and answer questions as well.
Dr. K will recommend that everyone follow the Kiltz's Keto diet - regardless of your stage of treatment. It consists of only eating butter, eggs, bacon, and beef. Yes, that's it. He also recommends a variety of supplements - prenatal, CoQ10, Omega-3s, OPCs, Ovasitol, and CBD oil. He believes that many of the problems related to infertility are caused by inflammation in the body. He often utilizes "autoimmune protocol" which can vary, but typically includes prednisone or other medications that treat autoimmune disease.
The nurses are the heart and soul of CNY. They are what keep that place running. I work mostly with the travel team and the nurses are helpful and responsive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - I have heard the facility is spa-like (I have not seen it in person, only pictures and have heard other patients talk about it), in-house financing available Weaknesses - They take on LOTS of patients and you can get lost in the shuffle if you don't speak up.
$200 Administration fee for shipping frozen embryos to CNYF $330 Cryopreservation Tank Rental $1,900 for FET $150 monitoring fee
It is my understanding that Dr. K is pretty strict in terms of the number of embryos he allows patients to transfer. I believe he only allows two to be transferred if you have a history of failed transfers or due to your age.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long.... At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long. I would have preferred talking a bit longer about our medical history and read his documents about diet later (which he emailed right away). At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Make sure to ask any questions you have about the plan and take notes about what he says so you can make sure his info got through to all the nursing staff. They have many patients and it helps to know what the doctor suggests to make sure it aligns with nurses orders. As a travel patient, you’ll really only talk to Dr. Kiltz for consult, retrieval/transfer and follow up phone call. The rest of the time it’s with the clinical staff. Dr. Kiltz does give out his cell #, though and patients do call if needed.
The clinical staff is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient. Dr. Kiltz really cares and made me feel like I wasn’t just a number. He thinks about each patient as an individual even though he has MANY patients.
The nurses are always available to talk with over the phone. I think they have a few staffing the phones, so they were never rushed or didn’t answer. They were prompt about getting orders out to me or calling back with answers. They were also really caring and helped me understand the process better and made me feel at ease. I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly. They send your meds protocol to integrity pharm and get really good deals with them because of the volume they do. I wish they had some kind of checklist for new patients because I was a bit lost about what to do after the consult. I just had to call and talk with nursing staff several times to get it all figured out. Also, their CNY Facebook support group was extremely helpful! The clinic is pretty well organized for how many patients they seem to have, but I think the patient needs to know what they should be doing, or ask a ton of questions if you’re new to IVF because you don’t get a nurse that walks you through it. Also, documents on the portal were hard for me to find. Some stuff I didn’t even see until way later. If you’re a first timer, use the FB group to ask questions and search postings for answers. That really helped me.
$4200 for retrieval and one FET. Each additional FET during the 12 mos after retrieval are $250. Meds wound up being about $1600 (225 gonal f and 75 menopur 1x day for 10 days). With travel (for retrieval and a second trip for FET), total cost for us will be just under $10k.
We haven’t transferred yet, so I’m not sure what he’ll suggest.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz is very personable. During the time he was with me, he had a good bedside manner and attentive. While this is true, CNY Fertility is an extremely busy clinic and I only saw Dr. Kiltz on day of procedure.... I do have faith he will be able to get me pregnant. He gives out his phone number and email address and will respond to you. He is also very progressive and open to trying new medications/treatments. I am doing platelet rich plasma (PRP) uterine washes this cycle.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Positives: Dr. Kiltz is very passionate. He is honest about the structure of the clinic (more patients enable lower costs) and pricing. He seems very knowledgeable about treatments. I do have faith he will be able to get me pregnant. He gives out his phone number and email address and will respond to you. He is also very progressive and open to trying new medications/treatments. I am doing platelet rich plasma (PRP) uterine washes this cycle. Based on the research I've read, this sounds very promising. Negatives: Dr. Kiltz has very strong beliefs about infertility being related to diet, which I do not agree with. After a failed cycle he spent the entire telephone consult (which took 2 1/2 weeks to schedule) telling me that my tube is blocked because I eat lean meats, fresh vegetables, and fruits. He believes in the Keto diet (high fat, moderate protein, low carb). He flat out told me he was an expert with tons of experience and that my tube was blocked directly as a result of inflammation in my body, due to my diet. He then prescribed a ton of additional anti-inflammatory medications. I have chosen not to take most of the extras (prednisone, prograf [used to suppress the immune system in transplant patients], intralipids, and hydroxychloroquine [used to treat Lupus and autoimmune diseases]. I had an ANA test (for autoimmune disease) after my failed cycle and it was negative. I did a lot of research on my own to decide which medications I wanted to use (aside from the standard meds like estrace, progesterone, etc). Thankfully I am a nurse and feel comfortable researching these things myself. It would still be nice to be able to have a partnership with my doctor and not feel like it is all on my shoulders, as I am certainly not a fertility expert.
Be your own advocate, do your own research, and do what you are comfortable with. Realize you will not get a lot of time with any doctor at CNYF, but you can reach out to them by email and you should if it is something time sensitive that is important to you. Otherwise you will be waiting a looooong time for a phone consult.
An "auto-immune" protocol was prescribed: prednisone, prograf, hydroxychloroquine, intralipids, low dose naltrexone, baby aspirin, lovenox. Most of these are immunosuppressants. The aspirin and lovenox thin the blood, which is supposed to increase blood flow to the placenta and prevent clots for those with clotting disorders. Low dose naltrexone is actually a very interesting drug used to treat autoimmune diseases as well as clinically low endorphins. It has very few side effects. It also boosts your immune system, which has helped me avoid getting sick. It also helps me sleep better. The only extra I took my first cycle was the baby aspirin. That cycle failed. I transfer again in five days. This cycle I have been taking LDN, baby aspirin, and start lovenox tonight. I did not find sufficient evidence that lovenox will increase my odds, but it has relatively few side effects, so I am trying it. I also took estrace vaginally, progesterone in oil and endometrium vaginal suppositories, and Cleocin (clindamycin - a vaginal suppository antibiotic) both cycles. Also, azithromycin orally at the very beginning of each cycle.
The nursing staff is generally nice. However, they are very busy. They do not go above and beyond by any means. There was medication education along the way. But I did not have a good idea of the process. My first cycle I was never sure what was coming next. One thing that upset me was embryo testing was mentioned briefly at my consultation (July), then never brought up again. On my day of transfer (end of October), I mentioned I was considering PGS testing. I was told I needed to decide this before the day of.... yet it was never brought up at ANY of my monitoring appointments along the way leading up to egg retrieval. I am a nurse and feel it would have been appropriate to mention at the baseline monitoring appointment. This whole process is so overwhelming and it is difficult to keep up with everything. However, I always felt it was my responsibility to ask questions and stay on top of it all myself. And when I did ask questions, I would get an answer, but I felt like I was being a pain. I would also get different answers from different nurses, so I never felt like I could trust the information I was given.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
In general, this is a nice, warm, inviting clinic. There are great resources on the website. Dr. Kiltz goes above and beyond for patients. He has a live chat on Facebook weekly. He believes in healing adjunctive therapies such as acupuncture and massage and it is very easy to schedule these extras the day of transfer. The clinic is very busy, so just beware. You get what you pay for. The prices are cheaper, so you rarely see a doctor. It's not a perfect place, but I assume other clinics have similar drawbacks. Although I would hope pricier clinics offer more time with the doctor and more patient centered treatment plans with patient input. Also, Mondays and Fridays are crazy busy at CNYF. It is best to avoid appointments on these days as much as possible. I always make early morning appointments so I am not late to work. It is nice that they have appointments as early at 06:15 am. I've found that if I come in any later than 06:30, I end up waiting awhile to be seen (at least 30 minutes past my appointment time). It gets worse as the day progresses. And even the early am appointments run late on Monday's and Friday's.
Most costs are posted on the website. $3900 for IVF cycle. $850 for monitoring. $250 for FET. All meds are separate. HCG wash $50. PRP $500 for once/$900 for two times in the same cycle. This was without insurance coverage. There were no hidden fees.
My clinic wanted me to transfer one 5 day embryo based on my age and recommendations/guidelines from professional organizations. I am 36. I had my heart set on transferring two and actually want to have twins. The risks were explained to me and I have been allowed to transfer two both cycles.

IVF, Donor Eggs
It seems as if I underwent a typical donor egg cycle. It failed. 2 grade C embryos and the other 5 arrested. I’m undergoing my second cycle with a different donor. We have added Naltrexone and Lovenox to this round...I find Dr. Kiltz to be thoughtful and caring. At times, I did feel that some of his answers, when things went negatively, were a bit “standard” and not necessarily diving into the matter. But there seems to be a strong roulette component to assisted fertility
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I find Dr. Kiltz to be thoughtful and caring. At times, I did feel that some of his answers, when things went negatively, were a bit “standard” and not necessarily diving into the matter. But there seems to be a strong roulette component to assisted fertility (at a crazy emotional and financial price) but overall I felt heard and cared for.
Do your research through friends and website communities so you have very direct questions to bring to the table.
Despite being busy there was an intentional, dramatic and caring pause related to my care! Shared thoughtful phone calls. His nursing team is FANTASTIC!!! Ally made me feel like family!
It seems as if I underwent a typical donor egg cycle. It failed. 2 grade C embryos and the other 5 arrested. I’m undergoing my second cycle with a different donor. We have added Naltrexone and Lovenox to this round. Fingers crossed....
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally)
Ally made me feel like a friend or family member! Spoke to me when necessary, seemingly regardless of the time of day or my level emotional encumbrance! I feel like she is also an advocate in this process! Can bring all questions to her table!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clean, beautiful! Front desk lacked some organization with my husband’s appt but otherwise no issues. (This was a bit frustrating as he was flying in and out the same day to provide a key ingredient! He was told he didn’t have an appt at a time when he was a bit timid relating to his procedure that day)!!! But the nursing staff was warm. Great options for accupuncture and massage. As my friend said, “pretend that you are having a really expensive spa day!” That truly was the warm atmosphere of their clinic!
$18,000 for ten fresh donor eggs with transfer. My meds not included.
We had 2 grade C embryos. In light of this, and my age, Dr. Kiltz and I agreed on transferring both but to no avail.

IUI, 2 IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kiltz is very personable. He is dedicated. He answers personal phone calls and emails anytime of the day. He is phenomenal! ... He is friendly with the spouses and makes them feel comfortable as well. He has a warm personality and truly wants to make your dream of being parents come true! ... He also tries to make infertility treatments affordable.
IUI, 2 IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very dedicated to ensuring to explore the best options and protocols that he believes will benefit his patients. He also tries to make infertility treatments affordable. He is personable and comes out of his way to check on you and your well being. He is friendly with the spouses and makes them feel comfortable as well. He has a warm personality and truly wants to make your dream of being parents come true!
I would give a prospective patient the advice that Dr. Kiltz is a very busy person but he always follow through.
The first retrieval in July 2018, we did 225 Gonal/75 Menopur. I have PCOS so 12 eggs were retrieved and only 4 of those were mature. We ended up with zero embryos. The second retrieval in November 2018, we did 300 Gonal/150 Menopur. I had 15 eggs and out of those 12 were mature. We ended up getting 2 embryos frozen on day 3. I believe with the advice of Dr. Kiltz and his education on supplements and human growth hormone, Keto dieting, this truly helped my egg quality. We have male factor so even though we had 12 mature, only 2 could be fertilized as my husband has low morphology/motility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Kurtz)
My travel team nurse Rebecca communicated alot with me about my monitoring reports and instructions for medications during my transfer cycle. She was very helpful and handled calling in my prescriptions to the pharmacy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I would want others to know that this clinic is very busy and that patients are coming to them from all over the world for treatment due to the cost. Please be mindful, they handle your messages on a day by day basis.
I live in Virginia and only travel to this clinic for retrievals or transfers. I monitor in Virginia. My results are sent directly to Dr. Kiltz.
My retrievals were $3,900 each. Transfers are $250 each within the first year of retrieval.
Due to the quanity of frozen embryos, he suggested we only transfer 1 at a time.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. K has human touch not just warm bedside manner but I believe he truwly wants to help everyone and not just medically but have everyone improve there self worth then faith and most of soul.... Dr.Kiltz mad my transfer experience so personal just when I thought oh my this is getting painful he did the simplest but most amazing thing. He trapped my foot and said” this is going to be ok” “have faith in God”. The following day
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. K has human touch not just warm bedside manner but I believe he truwly wants to help everyone and not just medically but have everyone improve there self worth then faith and most of soul. My best friend told me at cny and our first experience was great I say that even though we had no embryo to transfer but because of how wonderful Dr. Corley and Kiltz were.
Have faith and hold on this journey is rough but will be worth it in the end. This doctor is “different”- He actually cares about YOu not your money!
Dr.Kiltz mad my transfer experience so personal just when I thought oh my this is getting painful he did the simplest but most amazing thing. He trapped my foot and said” this is going to be ok” “have faith in God”. The following day my husband and I went back to clinic for massages- dr K stopped and took time to say hello to my husband and ask how I was doing!
My last 2 cycles have adjusted go Alf F doses from 600iu ( 7 days) To 450iu(13 days) Also LH-HCG 20 units while stimming Predispose 100mg Daily Aspirin 81mg 800mg coq10 Tons other supplements Estridial Progesterone I’m, vag pills
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
My first retrevial was so smooth - In operating room - iv in nap 8 seconds Second time could not get iv in 6-7 pokes anestesologist had to stick me oh dear I worried I would pass out on the man but we got it. During quick procedure iv infiltrated and I guess I raised my arm and told them- while I was still under! I’m nurse and they knew that- so they all got a good laugh.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic environment is beautiful. Makes it feel more natural not so medical and sterile. For me it made me think this similar how other “normal” male/ female couples get to have sex and get pregnant we just did it seperatly with doctors and lab help
IVF was $4050 - our first round we only had 1 egg but did not grow. So we did another IVF round next month and we only paid $600 for it. This was an amazing blessing!

Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr Kiltz is intense. Extremely passionate about his job, uses foul language (which I appreciate) and is extremely knowledgeable. He enjoys educating as well as providing treatment and that is so important. I love that he wants to heal our bodies and not only though Western medicine. He isn't using IVF as a bandaid, he tries to fix why we aren't getting pregnant in the first place, but is honest when a lesser invasive treatment isn't a good option.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He can be intense so prepare for that.
While there practice is extremely high volume and I don't expect Kiltz to remember me specifically every time he sees me, he is very passionate about his role and respects that everyone is an individual and is different, although I am one of many being treated at CNY, I do not feel like I am being bearded like cattle or unimportant.
So far I've only had a salpingectomy. It's very scary removing something so vital in making a baby, but in my case it needed to be done for my best chance of IVF success and why that is was explained to me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace Michel )
I absolutely love Grace. She is kind and encouraging. The people who answer the phones tend to be rushed and not very kind. Frankly they are intimidating.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The atmosphere is amazing, it's like a spa rather than a doctors office. They are so high volume they may need a way to see more patients a day with less of a wait time in the lobby. That is where I feel the most anxiety.
We are self pay because we have Tricare so our costs before PGS testing and not including our meds will be $4,500.
I think eSET is the best choice in a lot of circumstances. Transferring more embryos doesn't always mean you have a better chance of a safe pregnancy and live birth.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz treated us like normal people having a conversation. He was focused and efficient (which I appreciated) while still making us feel comfortable and at ease...Within our first two appointments with Dr. Kiltz, he and his amazing staff found an error that wasn’t caught the year before. Our explained infertility became a male factor. Which led to further testing. I can’t thank CNY enough for locating a result that was missed for an entire year. He has given us our hope back and we can’t wait to continue this journey with him guiding us. We trust him completely.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We came to CNY with an open mind and an unexplained diagnosis. Every cycle we had with our other doctor yielded great follicles, but no little miracle. We started to become stressed and anxious. Nothing indicated a reason why we weren’t conceiving. Within our first two appointments with Dr. Kiltz, he and his amazing staff found an error that wasn’t caught the year before. Our explained infertility became a male factor. Which led to further testing. I can’t thank CNY enough for locating a result that was missed for an entire year. He has given us our hope back and we can’t wait to continue this journey with him guiding us. We trust him completely.
The wait time for a consultation is worth it.
I was worried that I’d be another “number” with such a large patient population. I have never felt that way. Dr. Kiltz treated us like normal people having a conversation. He was focused and efficient (which I appreciated) while still making us feel comfortable and at ease.
During our consultation, Dr. Kiltz ordered all the blood work and did a transvaginal ultrasound that day. He discovered a natural mature follicle and asked us where we wanted to go from there. He was patient and gave us advice when we asked. He never pushed us to make a decision we weren’t ready to make. We decided to come back the next day to do an IUI. That’s when we discovered our male factor situation. The office immediately set up a consultation with a Urologist and have been in contact with us as we work our way through this new pathway.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marlee)
Marlee is everything I hoped for in someone who is walking alongside us during this journey. She is kind, funny, caring and extremely knowledgeable. When we first realized the year long error of another office, Marlee was beyond compassionate. I felt like she was a close friend who was going through the emotions with us. Every time I have called or emailed, she has responded promptly and seemed to remember everything from the last visit with ease. I feel extremely fortunate to have Marlee as our nurse for our extremely rare and unexpected journey.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The space was clean, calming and had an inviting atmosphere. It almost felt like I was on vacation at a spa. Every member of the staff was kind and compassionate towards us. I enjoyed the selection of books to read while in the waiting room and the beautiful consultation room.
Currently our costs are limited.
ROCHESTER

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
He[Dr. Kiltz] did not do my retrieval or transfer (Dr. Corley did) but he has been the doctor I have spoken to for consultation and after I had my chemical pregnancy. ... He would give me as much time as I needed to ask questions and would provide me with individualized treatment plans ... With his staff [CNY Fertility] I am treated like a number. A lot of times I had to insure my timing and meds were explained and given accurately but when I talked to Dr. Kiltz, he always made me feel like a human.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It always seemed every time I called or emailed I had a different nurse respond. I didn’t care for this as I would always get a generic answer. In fact, had I not previously had IVF with a different clinic, I likely would have been extremely uneasy and I also would have not been given the proper medications. However, all of it was worth it when I would speak to Dr. Kiltz. He would answer all my questions and make things right. He did not do my retrieval or transfer (Dr. Corley did) but he has been the doctor I have spoken to for consultation and after I had my chemical pregnancy. Love the doctors and don’t really care for the staff but because of the affordability, I tolerate it and will do another ER and transfer with them in the future. I would not recommend someone new to fertility treatments use them but if they have experience and know what to generally expect I say it’s the best option.
Know what to expect and do not go into it uninformed.
With his staff I am treated like a number. A lot of times I had to insure my timing and meds were explained and given accurately but when I talked to Dr. Kiltz, he always made me feel like a human. He would give me as much time as I needed to ask questions and would provide me with individualized treatment plans
30 days prime with low dose naltrexone and HGH. On day 3 of cycle I had initial blood work and scan at my local OB Gyn office. That evening CNY called and told me to start 2 vials of menapure and 300 of follisim with HGH. Every other day I would be scanned with blood work (LH TSH EST) at OB gyn office until I was told to begin cetrotide injections. 36 hours prior to retrieval I was told to get to NY for ER and to administer Lupron and Ovadril injections (which I had to remind them to fill the ovadril otherwise I wouldn’t have used it) and showed up a couple hours before ER to Syracuse location. Was taken back and given anesthesia and woke up with a busted lip (hurt worse than the ER) with 8 eggs retrieved. Sent back to hotel to wait for fresh transfer. On day 3 I was called in the am and told to come in for transfer of 2 fresh embryos. Went in and was offered a sedative and took it. About an hour later Dr. Corley came in and discussed in detail what he was going to do and asked if we had any questions. He then performed the transfer while we watched on ultrasound showing us every step. He then held my hand and prayed with us. I then had to remind the nurses that I needed my intralipid infusion that I brought with me. Then went back to hotel and returned to Texas.
Different nurse every email, phone call, and visit. Treated like a number by the staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strength is the affordability. CNY is priced so that I can do multiple ER to hopefully obtain a normal embryo without having to file bankruptcy. Dr. Kiltz and his willingness to try new approaches is also a strength as well as his ease to explain information to patients. Weakness is the large amount of patients that puts a strain on the staff so that information is not relayed through them appropriately or timely. Again, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic to the patients new to IVF. Do your research on what to expect first.
I would schedule them with my local OB gyn office
SYRACUSE

Dr Kiltz is very trustworthy and understanding. Anything you need to know he does everything he can to help. If you have set backs or want to change treatment he’s there to inform you on the next steps. Even though I only saw him a few times, I know he was looking out for my well being and around the corner if I needed him. ... I had 2 IUI cycles. I was on Letrozole, prednisone, Z Pak, prenatal, low dose aspirin, Endometrin and pregnyl. These were all used to level my hormones and prepare my eggs to delvelope for IUI.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I know I was scared and nervous to go. My advice would be to trust yourself and keep pushing for what you want and if things don’t feel right, don’t be afraid to ask dr .
Everyone is very kind and considerate. Take all your questions seriously and help/inform you
The nursing staff was very kind and understanding. After my first failed IUI I had a few questions. My nurse was very informative and compassionate. She helped to to understand what could have gone wrong and that I shouldn’t give up
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is a very calm place. Open floor plan for seating and coffee/water available. Kids are welcome. Lots of extras you can do like massage and acupuncture. They have support groups and other extras. Very clean and well maintained.
My first consultation was free. I had a trans-vaginal ultrasound $165. Some lab test that the price ranges from $163 to $250. My IUI each were $350 alone, Plus visits back and blood work and sperm wash totaled $725. My scripts ranged from free to $1 to over $100.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
I was very happy with care of Dr. Kiltz and the clinic. I wish I would have been able to meet with him more than 10 minutes before my egg retrieval but since we were travel patients, most of our care was directed by the nurses through the portal.... Dr Kiltz recommend a freeze all cycle, but since we were traveling we wanted to do a 5 day fresh transfer. Both embryos resulted in pregnancy and we are currently 31 weeks with twin boys.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Things move quickly and you need to be ready to start treatment soon.
We dealt with the clinic mainly through our portal, as we were traveling for this IVF cycle. I felt like our questions were answered Ina timely manner and with compassion.
I used cetrotide, gonal-f, hcg trigger, estrace, prometrium suppositories, IM progesterone, Prednisone, tacrolimus, baby ASA. The final F, cetrotide, and hcg combination produced 28 eggs, 19 mayure, 13 fertilized, 2 transferred fresh at day 5 and 6 are frozen. I was given a medication after retrieval to prevent OHSS. Dr Kiltz recommend a freeze all cycle, but since we were traveling we wanted to do a 5 day fresh transfer. Both embryos resulted in pregnancy and we are currently 31 weeks with twin boys.
I only death with the nursing staff in person the day of retrieval, transfer, and during my infusion. The nurses I dealth with through the portal were very punctual in responses and we're thorough in their explanations.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very relaxing and they offer a lot of spa services of you are interested in them. I did Acupuncture before and after my transfer. I'm not sure if it was helpful in our positive pregnancy but it was relaxing. We did have a recently long wait time each time we were there.
Our IVF cost was $3,900. I paid $100 for an IV infusion of intralipids. I paid $100 for accupuncture. Between medications, travel and lodging, ultrasounds and labs for monitoring we pain approximately $9,000 for the whole IVF process. We have had other costs with ultrasound monitoring during the pregnancy but the IVF costs were about $9,000.
The doctor who did our transfer recommend we transfer 1 embryo. We opted to transfer two because of our history of recurrent miscarriage and that they were not genetically tested. We understood the risks of twins and were willing to take the risks.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz and team constantly say “don’t put more in then you want” [embryos]. Good enough motto for me!...takes his time and is so compassionate to his patients. He really wants success for us and we feel that care every time we see him. He’s a kind soul and we feel very lucky to be in his care...We did the usual cocktail that CNY puts together. Too many to name and list. But we did feel comfortable with their recommendations and what was prescribed.
Investor
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz takes his time and is so compassionate to his patients. He really wants success for us and we feel that care every time we see him. He’s a kind soul and we feel very lucky to be in his care.
Be prepared that even though the clinic and staff are fantastic, this infertility is a battle. We have been through years of struggle and through no fault of CNY, we are still struggling. But it does feel so much better to be with CNY whole we move through this and hopefully get our little one someday. We had to stop to recoup emotionally and financially but hope to start again this year with Dr. Kiltz and team!
The entire staff from the front door to the nurses to the doctors was so incredibly friendly and helpful. Very nouturing space and fantastic people.
Fantastic! Thorough, but they get you in and out quickly. Very kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is like walking into a spa. The friendly staff is always helpful and given that this process comes with its stress - this place helps calm you. The strength is the compassion. And it is palpable.
The cost for treatment was less than any other clinic we checked. We were referred to CNY because they are so great at what they do. The billing department is easy to work with. They set you up on payment plans that work for you. They don’t talk money when you are there for your procedures. They keep tha separate. I believe the treatment is $3800 for a cycle, retrieval, transfer.
Dr. Kiltz and team constantly say “don’t put more in then you want”. Good enough motto for me!

2013 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. K [Kiltz] is super busy, but he makes himself available to patients through phone calls, texts and drop-ins to yoga classes. When you are his patient, he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He really take time to explain why he thinks a certain protocol and other non-traditional stuff like keto and immune priming is right for you as a patient. ... He's definitely not the doctor for every patient.
2013 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He's definitely not the doctor for every patient. If you're less open to his non-traditional approach, Dr. Corley might be a better choice. However, he is so passionate about what he does and he wants everyone to be able to have a baby on their terms. He's also really open finding ways to get his patients treatment cutting-edge treatment that might now be approved in NYS or the US by referring to other clinics (e.g ERA receptivity testing).
Bring a notebook, bring a list of questions, and expect the conversation to go a mile a minute. You can always get more info from an NP if you don't understand something.
Dr. K is super busy, but he makes himself available to patients through phone calls, texts and drop-ins to yoga classes. When you are his patient, he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He really take time to explain why he thinks a certain protocol and other non-traditional stuff like keto and immune priming is right for you as a patient.
Jan 2018 - Hysteroscopy and endometrial biopsy, started keto diet, continued on LDN (started in April 2017) Feb 2018 - no period, started Ovasitol, Mar 2018 - period, but follicle were too big on Day 4 to start April 2018 - Egg retrieval cycle: Gonal-F 225 + Menopur 75, Cetrotide, prednisone, baby aspirin, neupogen, lovenox. Retrieve 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized. Transferred 1 fresh and froze 3 on day 3. This fresh cycle was not successful. May 2018 - took a vacation, dropped all meds but kept with keto diet, ovasitol, LDN, prenatal (lost 20 lbs). June 2018 - FET Cycle: Medicated cycle with estrace, endometrin, PIO, lovenox, neupogen, baby aspirin, prednisone (upped from 5mg to 10mg), LDN, prenatal. Weekly intralipids, including day of transfer. Weekly acupuncture including before and after transfer. We transferred two day 3 embryos (4/8 and 5/9 in quality). Both embryos took and I'm now ~19 week pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY Fertility is a pretty busy place, but I was lucky to live in Rochester and mostly visit the Rochester office. The staff there really know me and treated me like family. I was so happy to graduate, but sad to be leaving the staff. Soem people might find the lack of doctors to be a weakness, but I trusted all of the NPs in the Rochester office carrying out Dr. K's protocols. I always felt like I was getting the very best care for me, regardless of the type of provider I saw.
IVF package wa $4150 ($3900 plus a financing fee). All other costs (monitoring and medications were covered by insurance) or in some cases medications were donated by other fertility friends.
Due to my age (40), type of embryo (day 3) and prior unsuccessful fresh transfer, we were encouraged to put 2 or 3 embryos in. Ultimately the decision was ours.
ROCHESTER

Dr. Kiltz always gives out his personal cell number for you to call or text if you have questions...His attitude is so positive and reassuring. He answers all of my questions and explains everything in detail...I had a concern show up on my baseline ultrasound. I immediately contacted Dr. K and he put my mind at ease. We were able to adjust my treatment accordingly...I have PCOS and Dr. Kiltz put me on an immune protocol for inflammation. The plan basically consisted of the Keto diet and taking LDN (low dose naltrexone) for inflammation. My cycle ended up being cancelled due to a fibroid being found on baseline ultrasound, but I felt awesome on Keto and the LDN helped me sleep better at night.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Kiltz! His attitude is so positive and reassuring. He answers all of my questions and explains everything in detail. I can call or text him personally on his cell if I have additional concerns and he responds. I had a concern show up on my baseline ultrasound. I immediately contacted Dr. K and he put my mind at ease. We were able to adjust my treatment accordingly.
My advice to prospective patients is to call Dr. kiltz personally if you don’t understand your treatment plan or have questions. He might be scheduled for 1001 things, but he will call you back!
I’ve always felt like a human with CNY. Whenever I have questions, the travel nurses quickly respond with an answer. Dr. Kiltz always gives out his personal cell number for you to call or text if you have questions.
The nursing staff was pleasant, very knowledgable, and always willing to help find answers to questions. I received follow up via call back or message in patient portal in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - The clinic is very compassionate to infertile patients - no one is turned away; always have personal access to Dr. Kiltz via his personal cell phone; they offer treatment financing; has a healing arts center where you can get massages or acupuncture before or after transfers. Weaknesses - I think the clinic takes on too many patients and some can get lost in the crowd; need more location options for traveling patients
$3,900 for ivf, $1,400 for medication, $875 for monitoring

Endometriosis, Unexplained
I never see Dr. Kiltz. I had a phone call with him once, but I still didn't feel like it was very personalized. I appreciated the call to help figure out next steps, but I felt very overwhelmed and confused after the phone call...I felt like I had to be an advocate for my care vs. my doctor really watching out for me and making decisions in my best interest...I was monitored and at a certain point they put me on cetrotide to prevent ovulation. However at about day 9 or 10 I went in for an ultrasound and they thought that I may have ovulated through the medication.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It is hard for me to answer this because I have never met him in person. The nurses I have met were nice enough, but I feel like they are overwhelmed with patients. I felt like I had to be an advocate for my care vs. my doctor really watching out for me and making decisions in my best interest.
Be prepared to never meet him and for long waits in the lobby.
Usually I feel like a number because the waiting room is always packed with people and I never see Dr. Kiltz. I had a phone call with him once, but I still didn't feel like it was very personalized. I appreciated the call to help figure out next steps, but I felt very overwhelmed and confused after the phone call.
I started an IVF cycle with Menopur and Gonal. I was also on naltrexone and Prednisone. I was monitored and at a certain point they put me on cetrotide to prevent ovulation. However at about day 9 or 10 I went in for an ultrasound and they thought that I may have ovulated through the medication. When they got my blood work back my progesterone level was too high to continue with the cycle. They also said my follicles just did not develop properly. So this cycle I am doing a priming cycle with HGH shots every day. Hopefully this will help me respond better to the medication. I did 4 rounds of IUI on letrozole and Gonal and never got more than one or maybe 2 mature follicles. All 4 IUI'S failed.
I think everyone on the staff is very nice and professional. I just feel like there are too many patients for them to be able to give any level of personal care. Often times I just feel like I am I am uterus factory. again--I don't think this is the fault of the nursing staff-- I just think they either need more staff of fewer patients.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and professional. They have early morning hours which is super helpful with my work schedule. My biggest complaint is that they are often running severely behind schedule. This means that the nurses are just hurrying people through to try to get back on schedule. I have been on the verge of tears on the office and have felt like they didn't even care--they just needed to get to the next person.
40.00 Co pay for every visit. IUI meds and procedures covered by my insurance, but I still had some big co-pays for some of the injections. For IVF nothing is covered by my insurance except the monitoring. The cost for the IVF is 3900. The other medication I had to buy (that I didn't have left over from my IUI cycles) was probably about 500.00.
We didn't get this fat yet.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour with my husband and I talking about a holistic approach to getting pregnant. He gave me all of my options from the most conservative to the most aggressive, along with natural approaches....but he left it up to me to decide my path. He gave my husband and I a lot of hope and encouragement and truly made us feel special and cared for...He was also very blunt about the best course of treatment. Dr. Kiltz makes you feel like you are his only patient, even though I know he has thousands.....
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is a warm and compassionate doctor. As a patient of his, I can tell you that he reached out to me personally a few times from his cell phone to check on me when I had pain and issues. If he wasn't available he had his nurse follow through. He also did his best to set me up with appointments that worked with my hectic work schedule. Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour with my husband and I talking about a holistic approach to getting pregnant. He gave me all of my options from the most conservative to the most aggressive, along with natural approaches....but he left it up to me to decide my path. He gave my husband and I a lot of hope and encouragement and truly made us feel special and cared for. I 100% believe he wants to help all of his patients have a family. I am so grateful to Dr. Kiltz for being thorough up until the every last detail and being open to us asking questions when we were confused. He was also very blunt about the best course of treatment. Dr. Kiltz makes you feel like you are his only patient, even though I know he has thousands.....
Dr. Kiltz is a firm believer in the holistic approach to conceiving a child....he doesn't just push medication. It is important to be aware of this if you aren't use to doctors like this or have a different opinion.
I cannot explain the gratitude I have towards Dr. Kiltz and CNY as a whole. I am not pregnant yet, but the time and attention they give me is unlike any doctor I have had before. I found Dr. Kiltz while I was under treatment with a completely different clinic and different doctor. I had an IUI done at a different clinic and had EXTREME pain afterwards. I was bedridden, in tears, and on the verge of going to the ER. I called my current clinic at the time and they said not to worry, my pain was totally normal and likely ovulation pain....even though I explained I could not walk or really move and was crying on the phone. I got off the phone and called back the next day, still in pain...not as bad, but still pretty bad. I asked to speak with my active doctor about it and the nurse said that I'd have to make an appointment. I was really scared and frustrated, so I looked online for other fertility clinics and found CNY....I called CNY and was connected to a nurse. I explained my situation to her and she said extreme pain like what I was having after an IUI is not normal....she said she'd call me back. Dr. Kiltz called me back from his personal cell phone. He scheduled me to come in the next day with him, and he personally checked me out. He determined that I had 2 very large cysts....and took me off any course of treatment going forward until they healed. My previous RE told me I had less than 5% chance of getting pregnant and said I had early signs of a diminished ovarian reserve. At my previous clinic I was told my eggs were similar to cereal on the bottom of a cereal box. Dr. Kiltz did the same diagnostic tests and said he thinks I could get pregnant naturally. I went to a second consultation with him after following his natural remedies to get rid of my cysts. My LARGE cysts healed in 3 weeks. He referred me to a yoga studio, suggested vitamins, acupuncture, and a strict diet. He walked me through what my journey will look like. He spent over an hour with my husband and I gave us so much hope and reassurance. I was distraught for 2 months at my other RE office.....but Dr. Kiltz has helped me feel calm and has taught me how to stay in control of such a hard situation. I have a great plan going forward of different treatments to try (staying as conservative as possible and slowly moving up the ladder of fertility treatments.) Dr. Kiltz did not even have me as a patient, but he was concerned about my level of pain and took me in. I will be forever grateful. As you can see.....he makes you feel like a human.
Dr. Kiltz prescribed letrozole, baby aspirin, and progesterone for each of my IUI cycles. Letrozole is to increase my chances of getting pregnant, baby aspirin to help my uterus lining, and progesterone because I have low progesterone.
Where to start?? The nursing staff is INCREDIBLE. They are SO thorough. They also make you feel like you are their only patient. They explain everything, are so pleasant about it, and answer any questions they need. They respond to phone calls, voicemails, E-mails....anything...you name it! They also really try to work around your schedule to make your appointments. This nursing staff at CNY is a complete 360 from the nursing staff at my prior clinic I was at before CNY, so I have something to compare it with. I leave CNY without lingering questions, which lessens my anxiety.....this is really important to me.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a lot of flexibility with appointments all day long. They will really try to accommodate you! The nurses are miracle workers. They are so thoughtful, friendly, compassionate, and really take the time with you. They explain everything to you and show you what is going on during each appointment (ultrasound, bloodwork, IUI) I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen...they are SO punctual. The only weakness I would say is that they don't have appointments early enough....but I am probably in a unique situation. I have to be at work at 7:30....so even 7:00 appointments are too late for me. I wish they did 6:30 for baseline and monitoring. Other than that......they are just incredible.
IUI is covered. IVF is not.

2011 - 2018
Ask a lot of questions because Dr. Kiltz and his team will take the time to answer every single one of them...We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility over 7 years ago. Through the years we have undergone 8 IUI and just had two failed Egg Retrieval’s. But Dr. Kiltz has never given up on us and our unexplained status. He changes your meds to meet your needs and makes you feel not so alone in this process.
2011 - 2018
South Asian, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz treats everyone as individuals and does not treat you as a number. He is kind, compassionate and truly cares about helping to create families. Every time you see him he is a ray of sunshine and always explains everything in detail. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen.
Come prepared with a list of questions you have for your treatment plan. Ask a lot of questions because Dr. Kiltz and his team will take the time to answer every single one of them.
Dr Kiltz and his team have always treated us with kindness, caring and understanding. They are a pleasure to work with
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Testa)
Kelly Testa takes phenomenal care of me each time I am at the clinic. She shows compassion and takes her time explaining everything to you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The entire staff at CNY Fertikity, Syracuse are kind, compassionate and caring. You’re always greeted with a warm welcome and an offering of water or tea. They truely care about your wellbeing and comfort each and every visit. The staff are accommodating to all your needs and make you feel like an individual, not a number.
We pay 100% out of pocket for IVF and insurance covered most of our IUI procedures. The billing dept works well with you when it comes to financing.
Dr. Kiltz does not treat everyone the same. He goes on a case by case basis. If he believes you should only transfer one embryo, then he suggests only doing that. Everyone is an individual to him and his team.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
he [Dr. Kiltz] recommended Keto to reduce inflammation. Metformin, Ovavite, and Ovasil are all in efforts to help with egg quality...I dealt mostly with all nurses for my appointments...Interactions with Dr. Kiltz over the phone and in person as he did my embryo transfer was great. He was kind, to the point, and knowledgeable... was a conversion IVF cycle that did end in a successful pregnancy and birth of my now almost 16 month old son!
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very enthusiastic and passionate about what he does. He may be a little hyped up about the Keto diet, but he did convince my husband and I to do it- almost 2 months now! My egg retrieval (2nd - my first was a conversion IVF cycle that did end in a successful pregnancy and birth of my now almost 16 month old son!) is tomorrow in Syracuse and I am so excited - and nervous- really hoping for a successful experience like last time!
He’s a very excited little man.
I dealt mostly with all nurses for my appointments. They were so sweet and thoughtful- felt completely comfortable going there despite the reasons. Interactions with Dr. Kiltz over the phone and in person as he did my embryo transfer was great. He was kind, to the point, and knowledgeable.
Because I have PCO he recommended Keto to reduce inflammation. Metformin, Ovavite, and Ovasil are all in efforts to help with egg quality. I assume all are helpful- tough to fully understand what is what.
I love them!!! I usually had the same two or sometimes three nurses so we got to know each other well. They pay great attention to detail and make me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strength: love the interior design and overall feel. Color schemes are amazing and warm feeling - not like a traditional doctor office that is white and stark seeming. Little coffee and tea shop is nice and adds to the feel. I absolutely love the tea they have available in the waiting room! Weakness: not crazy about the incense or oil smell that is supposed to be relaxing. I did try the fertility yoga only once- didn’t go back because no yoga actually happened it was just a bunch of women crying and venting about their personal situations. For me, I was looking for an uplifting and positive experience.
IUI was covered by insurance. Converting to IVF was around $3000. Upcoming egg retrieval and transfer, along with meds, is total $7500.

2014 - 2018
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a little bit scattered sometimes but that's because he has alot of people who need his time and only so much time in a day but he also makes sure that you're ok and understand everything...is an amazing and compassionate person who you can genuinely tell he cares and wants you to succeed in this journey..I mean what dr gives out his personal cellphone number to his patients and says if you have an emergency or a question or a problem just text me.
2014 - 2018
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is an amazing and compassionate person who you can genuinely tell he cares and wants you to succeed in this journey..I mean what dr gives out his personal cellphone number to his patients and says if you have an emergency or a question or a problem just text me. He is a little bit scattered sometimes but that's because he has alot of people who need his time and only so much time in a day but he also makes sure that you're ok and understand everything.
He's a bit all over the place but he's amazing and Compassionate person. Hes also a little blunt but in a good way.
I've felt like a human rather than a number every time I've walked into CNY the nurses and staff are friendly and remember you by name. I've never had that happen in a drs office before and from Dr Kiltz and even Dr Corley you see them and they talk to you for as long as you need and you can genuinely tell that they care about you and getting you a baby and as a person. Even if you just see one of them walking in the hall you can stop and say hi to them and they ask how you are and how everything is going. It's not just Dr. Kiltz and Dr Corley its everyone there that makes you feel welcome.
The nurses are amazing and compassionate and friendly. They answer your questions timely and do alot. Although sometimes they do miss things in the lab work of messages in the portal get missed so you do have to watch your labs yourself
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you walk in you're greeted by the waiting room which is like walking into a friend's house. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I really can't think of anything bad to say about it. The only thing I could say that might be a negative is that you have to be your own advocate. But that's true with any Drs office
$5800 plus meds that $5800 was because I did my monitoring at CNY and its $850 and I did have extra blood work done as well.

Tubal Blockage, Other
I was very happy to be able to meet him at my first appointment. He was so caring and nice. Really understood what a unicornuate uterus is. I have not had to see him as the nurses do the sonogram for medicated treatments and IUI. BUT DR Kilrz has an amazing team!! ... So we have done one round of clokid, and many rounds with lentrozole. IUI dc3 sonogram to check endo thickness. Lentrozole dc 4-9. Dc10ish sonogram to check follicles and for me to see which side im ovulating on. Injectable when follicles are ready. And then IUI the next day. 3 days after IUI, I started progesterone. Also through out the cycle they had me take one low dose of aspirin and prednisone.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My first appointment..the consultantion, the nurses started with blood work and sonogram. I wanted them to confirm the UU. The nurses asked if Dr. Kilrz could check out the sonogram. I was very happy to be able to meet him at my first appointment. He was so caring and nice. Really understood what a unicornuate uterus is. I have not had to see him as the nurses do the sonogram for medicated treatments and IUI. BUT DR Kilrz has an amazing team!!
Ask questions!! Everyone there is very knowledgeable.
Everyone there at the clinic listens to me, answers any questions I have. And takes about the concerns I may have. And they ask personal questions like "how was your weekend?"
We have been trying to concieve for 3 years. So we have done one round of clokid, and many rounds with lentrozole. IUI dc3 sonogram to check endo thickness. Lentrozole dc 4-9. Dc10ish sonogram to check follicles and for me to see which side im ovulating on. Injectable when follicles are ready. And then IUI the next day. 3 days after IUI, I started progesterone. Also through out the cycle they had me take one low dose of aspirin and prednisone.
I love the nurses at cny! They answer all my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I live close so I don't have to worry about scheduling. I love that they are opening more offices. And i hope they are able to have the same compassion in all their clinics. So I am all around very happy with Dr kiltz and his team!
Best price from what their websites show. I have not received all my bills for my doctor appointments.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz airs a chat where he answers questions and concerns to anyone, not just patients...fantastic at making you feel special and relieving any stress...did everything he could to help us with a second attempt, helping to squash the doubts I was having about continuing treatment... is a very warm and knowledgable doctor...He's very busy but makes you feel like you're his only patient when you have an appointment with him.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is a very warm and knowledgable doctor. He takes time out of his week to provide an hour long video answering questions to anyone that asks, not just patients. He's very busy but makes you feel like you're his only patient when you have an appointment with him.
Be patient because he's very busy but will make you a priority when he's talking with you or treating you.
Sometimes in the clinic it feels like there are too many patients. Dr. Kiltz is fantastic at making you feel special and relieving any stress. The monitoring done up to retrevial is performed by various staff and many of my cycles I never saw the same NP twice. After our failed IVF Dr. Kiltz did everything he could to help us with a second attempt, helping to squash the doubts I was having about continuing treatment with CNY.
My first cycle was his normal protocol for women. Hcg and gonal-f for stim meds plus cetritide once I was closer to ovulation and hcg and lupron for triggers. Unfortunately I ovulated on my own before the retrieval so they retrieved no eggs. My second attempt was a flare lupron where I used lupron and follistim for 10 days and triggered with pregnyl. The second cycle went well and they retrieved 7 eggs, 5 were mature, and 4 fertilized.
Some of the nurses were better than others. I saw more than I can count in my 2 years of treatments at CNY. They are always willing to answer questions and do their best to make you feel comfortable. I wish I would've been assigned the same nurse for my care, it would've make me feel more comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very busy, be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes for your appointment unless you schedule at 6:45 am. They turn very few people away and are great at talking with you about your questions and concerns. You can request specific nursing staff. If you dont be prepared to see a different nurse each time. They have a fantastic patient portal where you can view your lab results, patient instructions, and treatment flowsheets. You can also send non urgent message or call a 24 hour nursing staff number with questions. They work with other doctors and clinics so you only need to travel for the actual retrievals and transfers Weekly Dr. Kiltz airs a chat where he answers questions and concerns to anyone, not just patients.
I have a high deductible plan so my IUIs ran me about 350 for monitoring once I reached my deductible plus 500+ for meds. My first IVF cycle was 3400 out of my pocket, but that was on a grant program from NYS. I paid an additional 200 for meds that weren't covered by the grant. My second IVF cycle cost me a couple hundred dollars. Dr. Kiltz offered us a free cycle and monitoring due to the unfortunate results of the first try. If we try for another cycle it will cost us 4,750 at CNY for monitoring and the retrieval plus 3-4 thousand for meds.
We spoke with the doctor about our concerns and what we wanted. We decided together to transfer 2 embryos
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz is a very to-the-point man. He tells you exactly what to do to increase your chances and is very straight forward about the whole process. I feel like he actually looked at me and cared about me as a patient, even though there were so many patients in his office...will push KETO big time! Be prepared- at least look into it to have an idea of what to expect...For my fresh transfer I took Cleocin, Endometrin, LDN, Estrace, Asprin, and a Prenatal Vitamin in addition to Progesterone in Oil.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz will push KETO big time! Be prepared- at least look into it to have an idea of what to expect.
Even though CNY has thousands of patients, when you are in the room with Dr. K you feel right at home. The entire clinic has such a warm feeling to it, and everybody in the office cares about you and your successes. While my husband and I were there for our consultation Dr. K spent 3 hours with us!! He is such a busy man but made sure to thoroughly review our history and care plan as well as give us a tour and answer any questions we had. It was an experience unlike any other we have had!
At a previous clinic I responded negatively to HGH. That is something that is usually used in previous retrieval patients, but Dr. K had no problem removing it from my protocol. For my egg retreival I was on 75 mg of Gonal-F and 225 ml (or 3 vials) of Menopur. For my fresh transfer I took Cleocin, Endometrin, LDN, Estrace, Asprin, and a Prenatal Vitamin in addition to Progesterone in Oil.
I love that there is an in house nursing staff, but there is also a travel team that is there for literally anything you could need! Greta helped me when I was trying to decide how many embryos to transfer and she was amazing about giving advice but ultimately having me make the decision. Every person I spoke to was highly knowledgeable about the process and I felt EXTREMELY comfortable that I was in good hands, no matter who I was talking to.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- every person working here is on the same page treatment wise. They are amazing at explaining everything so you fully understand before beginning. The clinic itself is absolutely gorgeous. It is unique looking and has a home-y feel. Every staff member to include the receptionists are extremely kind and welcoming. Weaknesses- Communication when super busy can take a while. Also, since the clinic is so busy, you may have to wait after your appointment time to see the doctor. Once you are back there, though, you are treated amazing!
Egg retrieval- $3,900 Fresh transfer- included with retrieval Frozen transfer- $250 if done within a year of retrieval There is also a monitoring fee if done at CNY ($800 I think?) or a fee for doing monitoring at home ($150 I think). There is also in home financing AND a military discount!!!
All of my embryos were fragmented, so Dr. Kiltz let us choose whether or transfer one or two. We chose two for our fresh transfer, and it failed. We did a frozen embryo transfer the following month with just one embryo and it also failed. For us with my poorly graded embryos, he was okay with multiples, but said he usually prefers just one for the goal of "one healthy baby."
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz started out by asking if money was a concern. I automatically answered yes (it's the only reason I'd do long distance IVF- obviously CNY is so much cheaper than any clinic around), but then he used my answer to inform my protocol...he talked a lot about "god" and the ketogenic diet. At some points, I felt somewhat emotionally manipulated and confused as to why we would be talking about my belief in god, etc. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and I did not appreciate the direction of the conversation at all times.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is obviously very passionate and that was both a help and a handicap. During our consultation, he talked a lot about "god" and the ketogenic diet. At some points, I felt somewhat emotionally manipulated and confused as to why we would be talking about my belief in god, etc. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and I did not appreciate the direction of the conversation at all times.
Be prepared for him to ask you about god and your diet.
Dr. Kiltz was running late for our consultation, and he had someone call me and let me know he was running late. During our consultation, he asked me a wide range of questions, not limited to fertility.
When we got around to talking nuts and bolts about my IVF cycle, Dr. Kiltz started out by asking if money was a concern. I automatically answered yes (it's the only reason I'd do long distance IVF- obviously CNY is so much cheaper than any clinic around), but then he used my answer to inform my protocol. I thought more about it and wished I had known exactly what he was asking - I emailed another doctor at the clinic to clarify that while cost is a concern, I definitely want to have a protocol that will be effective, even if it requires more expensive medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
So far, the communication with my nurse has been great. She is very warm and personable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
You cannot beat the cost. It truly is a gift that CNY is offering to women everywhere who cannot afford the "traditional" cost of IVF. There's a LONG wait list to get in, and now that they've been written up in the WSJ, I'm sure it's just getting longer. I admire Dr. Kiltz's passion and commitment to his work.
haven't started the round yet, but expecting about $11k
SYRACUSE

Except him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] to always be happy!...is the nicest doctor. He understands the struggles that people have with infertility and their want for having a family. He truly wants to help everyone...When he found the cancer again he called me on his personal cell phone and made sure i knew i could call him any time if needed. Hes just a kind, great man...My first appointment wasnt even scheduled with Dr. Kiltz but after seeing the nurse practitioner in the office, he came in and took over care.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My first appointment wasnt even scheduled with Dr. Kiltz but after seeing the nurse practitioner in the office, he came in and took over care. Being a previous cancer patient I think he just wanted me to have the best care possible and hes the best RE around. He spoke to me like a human with feelings as well a someone who is yearning for a family. I never felt like a patient I felt like a friend. When he found the cancer again he called me on his personal cell phone and made sure i knew i could call him any time if needed. Hes just a kind, great man.
Except him to always be happy!
Dr. Kiltz is the nicest doctor. He understands the struggles that people have with infertility and their want for having a family. He truly wants to help everyone.
I didn't get to treatment, but he walked me through all the diagnostic testing, every possible treatment option and when I am cleared to go back to see him he will walk me through everything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace )
Grace was amazing, she was so comforting after finding out my cancer had come back and that it could ruin my chances of conceiving.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Front desk staff, nursing staff, providers and phone secretaries are all sweet and compassionate. You know they are all there to see everyone get pregnant. I think the only weakness we could share was during the sperm collection process. It was kinda just sprung on my partner during our first appointment. It was very awkward, which I'm sure at any point its awkward.
My insurance only covered diagnostic testing, anything done beyond that the office works with you on payments.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Dr K[iltz] acts like a human himself, as opposed to just a doctor. So you can naturally feel important to him...is just an inspiration. Putting fertility aside for a minute; everything he preaches to his patients is so unique and unlike any doctor I have ever encountered. His practice is a combination of eastern and western medicine...He is very passionate and he can sometimes go on a tangent and then You may forget what you originally asked him
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Love Love Love Love! Kiltz is just an inspiration. Putting fertility aside for a minute; everything he preaches to his patients is so unique and unlike any doctor I have ever encountered. His practice is a combination of eastern and western medicine.
Ask very pointed questions. Ask direct questions. He is very passionate and he can sometimes go on a tangent and then You may forget what you originally asked him
Dr K acts like a human himself, as opposed to just a doctor. So you can naturally feel important to him.
I did the full immune protocol with my last frozen transfer. Thus far I have done one retrieval with Dr K. One fresh transfer and two frozen. I did intralipids during my second and third transfers in order to avoid any unknown immune complications with implantation. I also did neupogen, lovenox, progerestone in oil, and prednisone. All to assist with ensuring we maximized my potential of implantation. I intend on doing the full protocol next time around as well.
They are amazing. I think they are overwhelmed because they have so many new patients
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This goes for any clinic....be your own advocate. Make sure to understand what is happening to your body. Research. And ask about your results. Learn what your results mean. I was lucky enough with CNY because they found issues with me that 2 other clinics didn’t find
$3900 for egg retrieval and that does include a fresh transfer. $850 of you monitor at CNY. That’s if your insurance doesn’t cover it. $250 for each FET thereafter. PGS testing is a separate cost. Medications are also a separate cost but CNY has many relationships with different pharmacies where you can get competitive prices. The nurses really try to help you find the best priced meds and will point you in the right direction.
Considering my circumstances I really prefer two embryos as a time but I also didn’t PGS test the first timtime around so that’s my reasoning for more than one embryo
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz referred to me by name multiple times. He reviewed my history and was aware of my previous attempts before my appointment. He also personally did my sonogram, he didn't just hand me off to a nurse... He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My experience with Dr. Kiltz so far has been amazing. He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions. He was polite, he was honest, he was to the point which I think is what a lot of us look for when dealing with infertility issues. He also did my sonogram personally, which at my last clinic the Dr. never did my sonograms or even my iui!
I would tell a prospective patient that the clinic is busy, and you have to be patient. Dr. Kiltz and his staff are there for one reason only...to make babies.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
I had questions that came up after my sonogram, and it was just the nurse and myself. She was very knowledgeable and knew the answers. She cared about why I was there, and talked to me like a person, not just like another one she has to poke for blood.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has results, and a lot of satisfied moms. The only downside is the busyness. And that the buffalo office does not yet do IVF so I have to drive to the Syracuse office. The buffalo office also does not currently have the perks the other offices have. Like the massages, Acupuncture and things like that. But I am looking forward to visiting the Syracuse office to see how that staff and that facility is. The office itself is beautiful, and so relaxing and inviting. They also have parties to get to know other patients, and the staff.
I have only had my consultation so far as I'm new to IVF.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Kiltz and Kris [nurse] in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me...He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I think that DR Kiltz is a great listener and was always responsive to my text messages. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research.That way you can ask questions and have Dr Kiltz respond to those questions. He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
Don't be upset if you don't see him every visit. He is consulted by the nurse practitioners after your monitoring. So it's not like he doesn't know what's going on.
Dr Kiltz and Kris in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me;
CNY is a big facility with a lot of clients. I feel lucky to have gone to the Buffalo office because I knew all of the nurses and always spoke to Kris when I was there. VS the syracuse office where I always had a different nurse everytime I went in for a procedure. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research. I wish CNY would provide a calendar of cycles that would be helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love that they combine both eastern and western medicine. I like that they try to rule out all of the obstacles before any treatment starts. It can seem tedious but it's worth it. Read all of the information they give you from front to back to help understand everything. If you don't understand, speak up and tell them.
3900 got IVF $250 for FRozen transfer

14 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
1st one [with Dr. Robert Kiltz] we did a low dose stim cycle with letrazol which messed up my cycle and nothing fertilized 2nd cycle we did 60 day hgh priming, higher stims at 350 with Gonl and Menepur and cetrotide early so I wouldn’t ovulate through and we got 13 eggs! My wife also stimmed that time and we got 3 eggs but only one embryo. We transferred one of each- blighted ovum twins Next cycle was an FET with my frozen eggs BFN Next cycle we both stimmed again, both did extreme Keto, hgh 90 day priming, added in nupegen, nothing of mine fertilized but I transferred the last two of my frozen along with three of my wife’s good looking fresh and I got pregnant with one baby- Mc at 8 weeks after two heartbeats.
14 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is funny and positive and optimistic and down to earth!!! He ALWAYS calls me RIGHT away if I need his input. He partners with me and my family to make the best decisions for us. He has given us free services when I had a lead follicle it cyst that resulted in bad fertilization. The next round we course corrected and got 13 eggs! Not bad for a 44 year old!
Advocate for yourself. The clinic is very busy and they are trying to keep up with demand- so if something is happening in a way that you don’t like- speak up! If you need information- ASK! If you don’t like something- text Dr Kiltz! He WILL make it right!
DR Kiltz goes above and beyond for ALL his patients. I realize my information might be confusing here because we transferred and git pregnant with my wife’s eggs so not sure if I should count that as donor egg or not. She is African American, I am White, our daughter conceived by donor sperm is mixed. Dr Kiltz is realistic but positive and encouraging. I appreciate that he customizes his patients’ plans and doesn’t treat us like a number. He lets us ask as many questions as we need to and won’t turn anyone away. His costs are more than affordable and he’s instantly giving away services for free! In Texas I broke through my cetrotide and ovulated early. I wasted all my benefits that round and the clinic just sent me a bill. Dr Kiltz NEVER would have let that happen. His care is low cost but of the utmost highest quality as well! The facility’s resemble spas and he has a holistic approach that blends Western and Eastern medicine. He is the only Dr that considered diet that I spoke to. His Keto plan reduced inflammation fir me and helped me avoid OHSS. After exhausting the resources with mybeggs we are still tryingvwigh my younger wife’s eggs and donor eggs also. I can’t say enough amazing things about Dr. Kiltz and CNY! They are truly an inspiration and even if I never get a baby with them they have truly helped me by tailoring the care I needed to feel like I tried my hardest to give my daughter (who was conceived through medicated IUI after 9 tries) a sibling. What other Dr do you know that gives his number to thousands of patients AND RESPONDS!!!!! He will ALWAYS make it right. He pays attention to cutting edge techniques like HGH and CBD Oil and Plaquinil etc and is always willing to try new things. I am very happy to elaborate if desired!
1st one we did a low dose stim cycle with letrazol which messed up my cycle and nothing fertilized 2nd cycle we did 60 day hgh priming, higher stims at 350 with Gonl and Menepur and cetrotide early so I wouldn’t ovulate through and we got 13 eggs! My wife also stimmed that time and we got 3 eggs but only one embryo. We transferred one of each- blighted ovum twins Next cycle was an FET with my frozen eggs BFN Next cycle we both stimmed again, both did extreme Keto, hgh 90 day priming, added in nupegen, nothing of mine fertilized but I transferred the last two of my frozen along with three of my wife’s good looking fresh and I got pregnant with one baby- Mc at 8 weeks after two heartbeats. Now we are trying donor egg with my daughters sperm donor so half siblings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Donna then Greta then Trish )
The nurses are REDUCULOUSLY nice and competent! I appreciate that I have access to them 24/7 plus accrsss to Dr Kiltz!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clinic’s only weakness is that there aren’t enough of them nationwide, and they are growing so big it’s hard to keep up. Strengths is that they blend eastern and western medicine, and that they feel like a spa, have yoga on site, STELLAR lab!!!
3900 for each all inclusive cycle 1500 transfer 150 per embryo for testing Lots of free services
I REALLY appreciate that he’s willing to transfer whatever I wanted especially because we are in our 40’s...
SYRACUSE

I wish I had more to offer in reference to experience with Dr. Kiltz .However, in the years that I have been seen at the clinic I have interacted with Dr.Kilts a total of two times and each time was no more than 5 mins total. That is within the 3 years that I have received care at the CNY Facility...Dr. Kiltz does not take the time to explain protocols...Treatment is not tailored for each patients specific needs unless the patient questions the protocol.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Do your research and ask plenty of questions. Be prepared to steer your own treatment as they rarely change the protocol. It is usually a "Your hcg was negative, call us when you are ready to start another cycle." Knowing your care options can greatly affect your treatment and the outcome of your cycle.
Dr. Kiltz does not take the time to explain protocols. When being seen at CNY Syracuse it is rare to see the same nurse. And even more rare to see Dr.Kiltz. You are passed from one nurse to the next and given a standard protocol that is basically a "one size fits all protocol". Treatment is not tailored for each patients specific needs unless the patient questions the protocol.
Started the below meds on cycle day 4- Prednisone 5mg 3x daily for inflammation Estrace 2mg 2x daily to build uterine lining Started the below meds in Cycle day 9 PIO 1mg by intramuscular injection 1x daily for uterine recieptivity Endometrin Vaginal suppository 2 x daily Uterine receptivity Baby asprin 81 mg 1 x inflammation Remained on all meds until negative beta test
The nursing staff at CNY was very knowledgable and helpful. I was always able to call the after hours line with ANY questions pertaining to my treatment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Friday is the busiest day at which time the clinic is always over booked. To make up for the over booked schedule patients are rushed. Prepare to be there for over an hour even if you are just there for blood draw. The clinic is very clean and organized.
1 Cycle IVF 4,900 IVF monitoring $825 Fet $231.46 Fet monitoring $725

Endometriosis, Male Factor
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] didn’t make me feel it was an inconvenience or he was too busy. He has returned my call at 10 PM his time due to the time difference and he was willing to address all my concerns...He has a positive attitude and also incorporated eastern medicine into his practice and recommendations. He is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man!...truly cares about his patients.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz truly cares about his patients. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call when any questions or concerns. At first I didn’t believe it would really work but I called him and he was so amazing. He didn’t make me feel it was an inconvenience or he was too busy. He has returned my call at 10 PM his time due to the time difference and he was willing to address all my concerns and offe support. He has a positive attitude and also incorporated eastern medicine into his practice and recommendations. He is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man!
Advocate for your self and ASK.
Dr. Kiltz is always available to answer questions or simply listen to your concerns. He makes himself more accessible than doctors with less than half his patient amounts.
The cycle started with priming using anti inflammatories and HGH. I was on a high dose injectable protocol. This was based on the previous IVF cycle information that doctor stated. My previous doctor refused to access one of my ovaries but Dr. Kiltz was able to access both without serious complications.
The nursing staff was available 24 hours a day if any complications arose. They were knowledgeable and compassionate at every step.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
As a new patient it is difficult to be a little assertive at times. This was necessary in this fast paced high volume clinic. They are doing an amazing job at making excellent care affordable. They do not do a lot of hand holding so some research on my end was required and the social media support groups were helpful. Also Dr. Kiltz does a Sunday night fireside chat where you can connect with him and other patients to ask questions and learn.
$3900 for IVF and $150 outside patient monitoring.

How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz wants his patients and clinic to succeed. He makes himself accessible to his patients at all times. When our first donor egg round didn’t yield results we were hoping for, he gave us another round for free. I’ve never heard of another clinic doing that. He does have controversial opinions on diet and immunities- which makes him try things more “out of the box” than other doctors. He will talk to you about diet and environment on a soap box- whether or not you believe in his opinion.
Remember this is a high volume clinic and procedures won’t necessarily be catered to you individually. You’ll start with a standard protocol and work mainly with nurses. Still, Dr. Kiltz is reputable, aggressive, and will try anything to help you get pregnant. He wants his patients to succeed
Dr. Kiltz makes himself accessible to his patients by giving his cell phone number and personal email. Because it’s a high volume clinic, he won’t know you or your details without looking at a chart, but he is willing to listen and refresh his memory about your situation with each encounter.
Dr. Kiltz believes that inflammation and diet cause transfers to fail - so he adds antibiotics, presidone, and prograf to the standard estogen and progesterone. On our second transfer he was more aggressive with the immunity protocol- adding nuepogen, lovenox, and intralipids all to reduce inflammation for the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
The only negative thing about our nurse coordinator was that she was hard to get in touch with. She communicates primarily through the online portal and is difficult to reach by phone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean, staff are friendly, and has a built in “spa” for accupuncture and massage - easily accessible for transfer day. Really a beautiful facility. It was easy to travel to, nearby hotels offer discounts for patients using the clinic, and overall has an impressive, calming atmosphere that doesn’t feel like an IVF clinic
CNY is specifically known for low cost care. The prices are less than half of what local clinics charge. It is worth the travel and the lack of personal attention to be able to try more treatment with Dr. Kiltz. They also have a good relationship with a pharmacy that gets good deals on medicine. Finally, when our first egg donation round didn’t work, Dr. Kiltz offered us more eggs and a transfer for free- which is unheard of!
Our first round we transferred 2 three-day embryos on account that they weren’t graded very highly. Our second transfer we were recommended to transfer one 3-day because it looked great. Neither worked so I’m glad we didn’t “waste” embryos by transferring 2 at a time. Dr. Kiltz was open to transferring 2 if I would have pushed but I went with his suggestion.
LATHAM

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr Kiltz thinks out of the box. He doesn't take negative results lying down, he is willing to test out new article studies even if there isn't enough information out yet. If it can help even one if his patients he is willing to try it... Protocol KETO While priming use Ovistol, DHEA, Multivitamin, Vitamin D if needed, CoQ10, etc For transfer a basic immune protocol is used for everyone to start: Prednisone, prograf, progesterone two ways, estridol And strongly pushes other anti-inflammatory aspects like yoga instead of weight lifting and cardio This is all to reduce inflammation
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Start KETO now and start asking questions. Because they have travel patients you will have a lot of control over your own journey.
He takes to you like a friend. He is also willing to take your suggestions into consideration. If something bad happens he will call to see how you're doing.
Understaffed. CNY is a growing clinic and they haven't been able to keep up with the growth with their staff. But this does not stop them from being knowledgeable, compassionate, or helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They're strengths are the costs of the procedures, their willingness to work with anyone, and their willingness to think outside of the box. They also have a large support network and reach out at twice a week with informative videos where they answer questions live. There are multiple groups where patients support each other. Their weakness is being understaffed. It is difficult to get a call back before the end of the day, so some wen start to worry another changes needed and if they are on the right meds, or when to start them at all.
As I am a travel patient I monitoring locally at a hospital lab.
Retreival 3,900 + finance fees, transfers 250 for the year after retreival, monitoring 150 for travel patients, and spa treatments are all very friendly priced. The meds very depending on the protocol and for us the immune protocol is starting to add up. Trips to Toronto, IVIG, nuepogeon.
Based on age, PGS testing, and pregnancy history. Once you have had a few he may start suggesting 2 but with PGS he still suggests 1, but will transfer more depending on the situation.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz made him self available at all times, however I preferred to talk to his staff since they were more closely connected to my treatment. His weekly fireside chats on Facebook have been extremely h