Available by cell phone
FellowshipUCLA
195 INTREPID LANE
SYRACUSE, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Kiltz to a friend?

4.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?
He [Dr. Kiltz] went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY... called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful...They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
You have to be you’re on advocate when it comes to CNY. There are not enough nurses for the amount of patients and you need to fight sometimes to get your questions answered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The first cycle we used Menopur and Follistim. My husband gave a fresh sperm sample and we used ICSI. We only had one embryo survive to day 5. We did a 5 day fresh transfer and it did not work. The second time, Dr. Kiltz put me on Menopur only. They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brenley)
Brenley was amazing! She took the time to answer any questions we had and was always willing to talk. She was the only nurse there that didn’t rush when I talked to her.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The price is definitely a strength of CNY. We wouldn’t be able to afford IVF if it wasn’t for the price. The atmosphere of CNY is great too. It’s so relaxing and the staff work hard to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. One negative thing is there are so many patients and not enough nurses. You truly have to be you’re own advocate and call multiple times to get someone to answer you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
It’s very affordable, but we did have one issue where they misquoted a procedure for my husband and now are making him pay the new price.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Dr. Kiltz suggested one embryo for our fresh day 5 transfer and 2 embryos for our frozen day 3 transfer.
SYRACUSE

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Do not expect to see him when you visit his offices. You will rarely be treated by him. He often has other providers that will treat you. This is not a bad thing just how it is. ... Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. ... He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help.
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. He even gives out his cell phone number to patients. He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help. His intentions are in the beSt place. He wants everyone to be successful in their infertility journey. His heart is the biggest of anyone I know. He is a wonderful man. I truly can tell he does this for the love and not the money. He keeps his prices down so they are the most affordable. However he does overextend himself.
Extremely busy doctor. Often the staff didn't return calls as planned.
I was given metformin for pcos. Gonal. Menopur. Baby aspirin. Antirejection drugs. Prenatal vitamin. Prednisone. Z-pack. Clindomayacin. Endometrin. Progesterone. These were for egg production and retrieval as well as for transfer and pregnancy.
The nurses rarely return phone calls or call with lab results. Often they do not even update the patient portal. They do not communicate with you unless you basically repeatedly call and beg them to do so. They are over extended.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. Dr Kiltz is wonderful but not all the staff works as excellent as he does or intends his staff to do.
The ivf process was $3900 but the meds are terribly expensive. Semen extraction was $1000 and can only be done at 6 am before office hours. No regular urologist at the office. He comes before his own office hours to perform procedures. Total cost of one round of IVF is approximate $10k
Dr kiltz doesn't recommend transferring multiple embryos because of the possibility of multiple births. However he will agree to transfer 2 embryos.

2012 - 2018
Dr Kiltz always makes time for his patients, even handing out his private cell phone number. While he can sometimes go off on tangents during conversations, he always makes his best efforts to be positive and kind... He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr Kiltz. He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
Because the clinic can be a bit understaffed, you have to be somewhat on top of your care.
It was an IUI cycle that was converted to IVF because I had too many mature follicles (I felt this was the fault of the attending nurse because I specifically asked if we should lower the FSH dosage and she said no, so I wasn’t surprised when I had 4 or 5 mature follicles).
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think Because the clinic offers such low rates on fertility treatment and IVF, they don’t keep as much nursing and support staff as a traditional fertility clinic. I am local t the clinic so it was very easy for me to stop in for bloodwork and the information was always very quickly uploaded to the patient portal (which is awesome and very convenient). I’ve heard working with the travel team can be difficult as they are understaffed and not very responsive. It’s a beautiful, comfortable clinic that feels more like a spa than a medical facility (and I mean this in a good way). I’ve always enjoyed going there and chatting with the friendly staff. I like hat they incorporate Eastern medical practices and massage into their practice.
We had a $3000 medical deductible that we quickly went through on ordering fertility medications the first month. After that we spent a few hundred more on monitoring and medications with our 20% deductible. The cost of IVF was $3500
ROCHESTER

He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. ... He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants. ... Dr Kiltz really didn’t want us to transfer 2 embryos because I’m young and he felt our chances of getting pregnant were good. However, he was willing to do what we wanted. ... Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. He will do everything he can to try to get you a baby. everything. He colors outside the lines. I loved that about him. But, also it does come with its setbacks. As a nurse, I sometimes felt like some treatments that were recommended were a little “experimental” and didn’t have good peer reviewed evidence of success. And I think in infertility women are in a very unique spot....they are desperate. Desperate to try anything. But some of the medications don’t have proven results or studies to show effects in say 10 years. Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto. All that being said, I would 100% recommend Dr Kiltz to a friend. He’s kind and genuine. And he really really does just want to get you pregnant. AND I never felt like he was just in it for the money. The clinic is one of the most inexpensive in the entire country! You wouldn’t know it though...they’re facilities are state of the art.
He’s eccentric and passionate but it’s because he loves his patients and what he does.
He gives out his personal email and cell phone number. I’ve called his cell crying and he talked to me for 49 minutes about how to get me pregnant without ever making it feel rushed.
He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants.
Inconsistent. Sometimes they were helpful other times you got 5 different answers. Compassionate, sometimes. Hit or miss. Friendly, sometimes.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Price! Price! Price. Did I say price? Everything is reasonable priced and affordable. Right down to the massage they offer the day of FET (buy 1 get 1 free!) and the free yoga they provided. So many wonderful things about CNY.
IVF $3900 including everything but monitoring ($795) and meds.

4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic [CNY Fertility Center] knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy. ... I’ve only met Dr. Kiltz once, when he did my egg retrieval. I have talked to him via text message when he gave me some suggestions for my unexplained infertility. He was quick to respond and gave me great information.
4 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure to be specific when asking questions and choose the location of your care very carefully. If I could choose I would go to a different location.
In the Rochester office they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite.
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy.
The nursing staff at Rochester is very compassionate and professional, but they all have different opinions about medications and care. I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they aren’t all on the same page.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful but they all have different things to say about my fertility care. I’m also upset with the fact there isn’t a doctor onsite full-time. I understand this is a smaller office but the patients are just as important as the other offices, so we deserve a doctor as well.
Copays and whatever my insurance didn’t cover.
We transferred one, and this was after talking to Dr. Arroyo.
ROCHESTER

my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer. ... my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery ... Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for m...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a patient at the Buffalo office which meant my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer.
Ask questions!
The staff at CNY's Buffalo office is fantastic. After my first visit, I was warmly greeted at each appointment by the receptionist without having to give my name. The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
My blood tests indicated that my ovarian reserve was normal, and my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery, and wanted to get pregnant as quickly as I could. IVF was that for me. I stimmed for 9 days using 300 units of gonal-F, and used cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I was on a few anti-inflammatory drugs as well (prednisone and LDN). I triggered with lupron due to my elevated estrogen at the time of trigger to prevent OHSS.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. Bobbi did my blood draws and injection training and most appointments, and was very kind. I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The CNY Buffalo office is fantastic. Every person there will treat you with compassion. There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays, but since I expected them to be extra busy after being closed for a day, I didn't really mind. It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that.
I was fortunate to have my monitoring appointments and testing covered by insurance. In addition to those appointments, I paid for IVF/ICSI/Embryo Freezing ($3900), FET ($250), and acupuncture at transfer ($70). In total I paid about $200 in copays over the course of my treatment. My meds were generally not covered by insurance, and I paid $2400 at Integrity pharmacy for my retrieval meds.
Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for me.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
You do not have one on one care from Dr. Kiltz as a travel patient. He is across the country and most of the time you have to explain your entire history in every single dealing with him.... Slightly obsessed with his Keto diet concept. I appreciated that he was willing to discuss new protocols for me based on my recommendations and research. I did feel though that he was not informed about my specific case and that I needed to keep reminding him of who I was
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a kind man, but he seems rushed almost all of the time. He hugged me and I appreciated his manner. Slightly obsessed with his Keto diet concept. I appreciated that he was willing to discuss new protocols for me based on my recommendations and research. I did feel though that he was not informed about my specific case and that I needed to keep reminding him of who I was (my history/situation).
Although very kind, he is an extremely busy man. Keep advocating for yourself no matter what. Keep a pen/paper handy when he calls you on the phone because he talks very fast. You can’t beat his prices, but you definitely have to put some work in to be correctly treated.
I did a retrieval with fresh transfer. Meds used were cetrotide, pregnyl trigger, low dose HCG, gonal F, prednisone, zpack, neupogen, intralipids, lovenox, baby aspirin, prenatal, LDN, Benadryl, PIO, estrodial, endometrin, cleocin, prograf, tacrolimus. Got pregnant with twins and miscarried them at 18w5d
They were very quick with their answers, short tempered and the majority showed poor communication skills. As a nurse, I was not at all happy with the nursing care/communication. I constantly had to advocate for myself in order to receive proper instructions and advice.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have the best pricing in the country, but there is a reason- you have to basically coordinate your entire care otherwise you will slip through the cracks as just another “number”. The actual building at CNY Syracuse was nice itself and the staff was friendly enough in person. My main conflicts was everything done long distance. It would likely be much better if you were a local patient.
As a travel patient, I paid $4050 for fresh cycle IVF.
He believed my two embryos were great quality and suggested that I transfer only one. I explained my reasons for two and he finally agreed to transfer two. I did get pregnant with twins
SYRACUSE

When we met with Dr.Kiltz for our consultation, it was breif but he listened to all of our questions and was very kind. I had my tests done and scheduled a phone f/u since we live 5 hours away. My Follow up was with another Dr who was also very nice and informative. My only issue is we feel as though we were never given a plan. I would have liked more direction from the doctor on the best course of action.... We asked for direction on what we should do and were told its really up to us.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When we met with Dr.Kiltz for our consultation, it was breif but he listened to all of our questions and was very kind. I had my tests done and scheduled a phone f/u since we live 5 hours away. My Follow up was with another Dr who was also very nice and informative. My only issue is we feel as though we were never given a plan. I would have liked more direction from the doctor on the best course of action. Ultimately it is up to us to decide but we just felt kind of left in the dark in the decision making of it.
He is a great doctor. Very Smart and is passionate about helping people have babies. You can watch his videos on facebook and see how much dedication he has to what he does.
Although very busy Dr. Kiltz was very friendly and informative when we did see him. His staff was also very nice and made us feel welcome.
We have not received any kind of protocol. I'm not sure if it is because our only issue is male factor but we decided to move forward with a medicated iui. We asked for direction on what we should do and were told its really up to us. The Dr. was very informative about our odds with iui. I assume if iui is unsuccessful maybe the dr will come up with a protocol from there.
The nurses are all very nice and helpful when we reach out. I do feel there is a lack of communication. We do live far away and if we don't call to ask about blood work or what the next step is we don't hear from them often. We are still very early in this so i wont know for sure until we get further into treatment. It would be more helpful if the travel team followed up every once in awhile to see if we have questions or explain things in depth. They do manage a lot of patients and overall they do well for the volume. As a patient you just need to be your own advocate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The office is very comfortable "home like" feel. The staff is very accommodating and nice. They are clean and things seem to run smoothly. Everyone has been pleasant when we are in the clinic and on the phone. The only thing i can say is a weakness is the lack of communication at times. Other than that i love the staff and the Dr. and i enjoy visiting the clinic.
Labs might be more expensive then advertised. Make sure you ask plenty of questions if you are not sure of the cost's. We are out of pocket with no insurance coverage and there seemed to be much confusion about how much the labs would cost. The paper specified $275.00 but the nurse we saw said all the labs weren't included that are needed and it would be more like $375.00. We went ahead with the labs and got the bill for $275.00 but then received a labcorp bill for over 700.00. I have called the finance team who said i shouldn't have got a bill. I followed the directions the nurse told me to do so i hope the bill got worked out. Other than that HSG was $275.00 which is very affordable.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz has LOTS of patients. I think he does the absolute very best that he can for being one person.... Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost.... I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost. He simply just does not see the necessity of charging $10,000+ for a cycle of IVF. I became a patient of CNYF after paying over $15,000 for a single IVF cycle where CNYF charges only $4,500. The financial aspect of infertility has been such a tremendous barrier and he has been able to alleviate some of that for so many people. I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
Do your research and don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and reach out. CNYF has LOTS of patients and sometimes your e-mails, voicemails, messages, etc. can get lost in the shuffle. Speak up and join the many social media groups that are available. There are many patients who are willing to offer support and answer questions as well.
Dr. K will recommend that everyone follow the Kiltz's Keto diet - regardless of your stage of treatment. It consists of only eating butter, eggs, bacon, and beef. Yes, that's it. He also recommends a variety of supplements - prenatal, CoQ10, Omega-3s, OPCs, Ovasitol, and CBD oil. He believes that many of the problems related to infertility are caused by inflammation in the body. He often utilizes "autoimmune protocol" which can vary, but typically includes prednisone or other medications that treat autoimmune disease.
The nurses are the heart and soul of CNY. They are what keep that place running. I work mostly with the travel team and the nurses are helpful and responsive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - I have heard the facility is spa-like (I have not seen it in person, only pictures and have heard other patients talk about it), in-house financing available Weaknesses - They take on LOTS of patients and you can get lost in the shuffle if you don't speak up.
$200 Administration fee for shipping frozen embryos to CNYF $330 Cryopreservation Tank Rental $1,900 for FET $150 monitoring fee
It is my understanding that Dr. K is pretty strict in terms of the number of embryos he allows patients to transfer. I believe he only allows two to be transferred if you have a history of failed transfers or due to your age.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long.... At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long. I would have preferred talking a bit longer about our medical history and read his documents about diet later (which he emailed right away). At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Make sure to ask any questions you have about the plan and take notes about what he says so you can make sure his info got through to all the nursing staff. They have many patients and it helps to know what the doctor suggests to make sure it aligns with nurses orders. As a travel patient, you’ll really only talk to Dr. Kiltz for consult, retrieval/transfer and follow up phone call. The rest of the time it’s with the clinical staff. Dr. Kiltz does give out his cell #, though and patients do call if needed.
The clinical staff is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient. Dr. Kiltz really cares and made me feel like I wasn’t just a number. He thinks about each patient as an individual even though he has MANY patients.
The nurses are always available to talk with over the phone. I think they have a few staffing the phones, so they were never rushed or didn’t answer. They were prompt about getting orders out to me or calling back with answers. They were also really caring and helped me understand the process better and made me feel at ease. I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly. They send your meds protocol to integrity pharm and get really good deals with them because of the volume they do. I wish they had some kind of checklist for new patients because I was a bit lost about what to do after the consult. I just had to call and talk with nursing staff several times to get it all figured out. Also, their CNY Facebook support group was extremely helpful! The clinic is pretty well organized for how many patients they seem to have, but I think the patient needs to know what they should be doing, or ask a ton of questions if you’re new to IVF because you don’t get a nurse that walks you through it. Also, documents on the portal were hard for me to find. Some stuff I didn’t even see until way later. If you’re a first timer, use the FB group to ask questions and search postings for answers. That really helped me.
$4200 for retrieval and one FET. Each additional FET during the 12 mos after retrieval are $250. Meds wound up being about $1600 (225 gonal f and 75 menopur 1x day for 10 days). With travel (for retrieval and a second trip for FET), total cost for us will be just under $10k.
We haven’t transferred yet, so I’m not sure what he’ll suggest.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz is very personable. During the time he was with me, he had a good bedside manner and attentive. While this is true, CNY Fertility is an extremely busy clinic and I only saw Dr. Kiltz on day of procedure.... I do have faith he will be able to get me pregnant. He gives out his phone number and email address and will respond to you. He is also very progressive and open to trying new medications/treatments. I am doing platelet rich plasma (PRP) uterine washes this cycle.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Positives: Dr. Kiltz is very passionate. He is honest about the structure of the clinic (more patients enable lower costs) and pricing. He seems very knowledgeable about treatments. I do have faith he will be able to get me pregnant. He gives out his phone number and email address and will respond to you. He is also very progressive and open to trying new medications/treatments. I am doing platelet rich plasma (PRP) uterine washes this cycle. Based on the research I've read, this sounds very promising. Negatives: Dr. Kiltz has very strong beliefs about infertility being related to diet, which I do not agree with. After a failed cycle he spent the entire telephone consult (which took 2 1/2 weeks to schedule) telling me that my tube is blocked because I eat lean meats, fresh vegetables, and fruits. He believes in the Keto diet (high fat, moderate protein, low carb). He flat out told me he was an expert with tons of experience and that my tube was blocked directly as a result of inflammation in my body, due to my diet. He then prescribed a ton of additional anti-inflammatory medications. I have chosen not to take most of the extras (prednisone, prograf [used to suppress the immune system in transplant patients], intralipids, and hydroxychloroquine [used to treat Lupus and autoimmune diseases]. I had an ANA test (for autoimmune disease) after my failed cycle and it was negative. I did a lot of research on my own to decide which medications I wanted to use (aside from the standard meds like estrace, progesterone, etc). Thankfully I am a nurse and feel comfortable researching these things myself. It would still be nice to be able to have a partnership with my doctor and not feel like it is all on my shoulders, as I am certainly not a fertility expert.
Be your own advocate, do your own research, and do what you are comfortable with. Realize you will not get a lot of time with any doctor at CNYF, but you can reach out to them by email and you should if it is something time sensitive that is important to you. Otherwise you will be waiting a looooong time for a phone consult.
An "auto-immune" protocol was prescribed: prednisone, prograf, hydroxychloroquine, intralipids, low dose naltrexone, baby aspirin, lovenox. Most of these are immunosuppressants. The aspirin and lovenox thin the blood, which is supposed to increase blood flow to the placenta and prevent clots for those with clotting disorders. Low dose naltrexone is actually a very interesting drug used to treat autoimmune diseases as well as clinically low endorphins. It has very few side effects. It also boosts your immune system, which has helped me avoid getting sick. It also helps me sleep better. The only extra I took my first cycle was the baby aspirin. That cycle failed. I transfer again in five days. This cycle I have been taking LDN, baby aspirin, and start lovenox tonight. I did not find sufficient evidence that lovenox will increase my odds, but it has relatively few side effects, so I am trying it. I also took estrace vaginally, progesterone in oil and endometrium vaginal suppositories, and Cleocin (clindamycin - a vaginal suppository antibiotic) both cycles. Also, azithromycin orally at the very beginning of each cycle.
The nursing staff is generally nice. However, they are very busy. They do not go above and beyond by any means. There was medication education along the way. But I did not have a good idea of the process. My first cycle I was never sure what was coming next. One thing that upset me was embryo testing was mentioned briefly at my consultation (July), then never brought up again. On my day of transfer (end of October), I mentioned I was considering PGS testing. I was told I needed to decide this before the day of.... yet it was never brought up at ANY of my monitoring appointments along the way leading up to egg retrieval. I am a nurse and feel it would have been appropriate to mention at the baseline monitoring appointment. This whole process is so overwhelming and it is difficult to keep up with everything. However, I always felt it was my responsibility to ask questions and stay on top of it all myself. And when I did ask questions, I would get an answer, but I felt like I was being a pain. I would also get different answers from different nurses, so I never felt like I could trust the information I was given.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
In general, this is a nice, warm, inviting clinic. There are great resources on the website. Dr. Kiltz goes above and beyond for patients. He has a live chat on Facebook weekly. He believes in healing adjunctive therapies such as acupuncture and massage and it is very easy to schedule these extras the day of transfer. The clinic is very busy, so just beware. You get what you pay for. The prices are cheaper, so you rarely see a doctor. It's not a perfect place, but I assume other clinics have similar drawbacks. Although I would hope pricier clinics offer more time with the doctor and more patient centered treatment plans with patient input. Also, Mondays and Fridays are crazy busy at CNYF. It is best to avoid appointments on these days as much as possible. I always make early morning appointments so I am not late to work. It is nice that they have appointments as early at 06:15 am. I've found that if I come in any later than 06:30, I end up waiting awhile to be seen (at least 30 minutes past my appointment time). It gets worse as the day progresses. And even the early am appointments run late on Monday's and Friday's.
Most costs are posted on the website. $3900 for IVF cycle. $850 for monitoring. $250 for FET. All meds are separate. HCG wash $50. PRP $500 for once/$900 for two times in the same cycle. This was without insurance coverage. There were no hidden fees.
My clinic wanted me to transfer one 5 day embryo based on my age and recommendations/guidelines from professional organizations. I am 36. I had my heart set on transferring two and actually want to have twins. The risks were explained to me and I have been allowed to transfer two both cycles.

IVF, Donor Eggs
It seems as if I underwent a typical donor egg cycle. It failed. 2 grade C embryos and the other 5 arrested. I’m undergoing my second cycle with a different donor. We have added Naltrexone and Lovenox to this round...I find Dr. Kiltz to be thoughtful and caring. At times, I did feel that some of his answers, when things went negatively, were a bit “standard” and not necessarily diving into the matter. But there seems to be a strong roulette component to assisted fertility
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I find Dr. Kiltz to be thoughtful and caring. At times, I did feel that some of his answers, when things went negatively, were a bit “standard” and not necessarily diving into the matter. But there seems to be a strong roulette component to assisted fertility (at a crazy emotional and financial price) but overall I felt heard and cared for.
Do your research through friends and website communities so you have very direct questions to bring to the table.
Despite being busy there was an intentional, dramatic and caring pause related to my care! Shared thoughtful phone calls. His nursing team is FANTASTIC!!! Ally made me feel like family!
It seems as if I underwent a typical donor egg cycle. It failed. 2 grade C embryos and the other 5 arrested. I’m undergoing my second cycle with a different donor. We have added Naltrexone and Lovenox to this round. Fingers crossed....
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally)
Ally made me feel like a friend or family member! Spoke to me when necessary, seemingly regardless of the time of day or my level emotional encumbrance! I feel like she is also an advocate in this process! Can bring all questions to her table!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clean, beautiful! Front desk lacked some organization with my husband’s appt but otherwise no issues. (This was a bit frustrating as he was flying in and out the same day to provide a key ingredient! He was told he didn’t have an appt at a time when he was a bit timid relating to his procedure that day)!!! But the nursing staff was warm. Great options for accupuncture and massage. As my friend said, “pretend that you are having a really expensive spa day!” That truly was the warm atmosphere of their clinic!
$18,000 for ten fresh donor eggs with transfer. My meds not included.
We had 2 grade C embryos. In light of this, and my age, Dr. Kiltz and I agreed on transferring both but to no avail.

Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr Kiltz is intense. Extremely passionate about his job, uses foul language (which I appreciate) and is extremely knowledgeable. He enjoys educating as well as providing treatment and that is so important. I love that he wants to heal our bodies and not only though Western medicine. He isn't using IVF as a bandaid, he tries to fix why we aren't getting pregnant in the first place, but is honest when a lesser invasive treatment isn't a good option.
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He can be intense so prepare for that.
While there practice is extremely high volume and I don't expect Kiltz to remember me specifically every time he sees me, he is very passionate about his role and respects that everyone is an individual and is different, although I am one of many being treated at CNY, I do not feel like I am being bearded like cattle or unimportant.
So far I've only had a salpingectomy. It's very scary removing something so vital in making a baby, but in my case it needed to be done for my best chance of IVF success and why that is was explained to me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace Michel )
I absolutely love Grace. She is kind and encouraging. The people who answer the phones tend to be rushed and not very kind. Frankly they are intimidating.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The atmosphere is amazing, it's like a spa rather than a doctors office. They are so high volume they may need a way to see more patients a day with less of a wait time in the lobby. That is where I feel the most anxiety.
We are self pay because we have Tricare so our costs before PGS testing and not including our meds will be $4,500.
I think eSET is the best choice in a lot of circumstances. Transferring more embryos doesn't always mean you have a better chance of a safe pregnancy and live birth.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz treated us like normal people having a conversation. He was focused and efficient (which I appreciated) while still making us feel comfortable and at ease...Within our first two appointments with Dr. Kiltz, he and his amazing staff found an error that wasn’t caught the year before. Our explained infertility became a male factor. Which led to further testing. I can’t thank CNY enough for locating a result that was missed for an entire year. He has given us our hope back and we can’t wait to continue this journey with him guiding us. We trust him completely.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We came to CNY with an open mind and an unexplained diagnosis. Every cycle we had with our other doctor yielded great follicles, but no little miracle. We started to become stressed and anxious. Nothing indicated a reason why we weren’t conceiving. Within our first two appointments with Dr. Kiltz, he and his amazing staff found an error that wasn’t caught the year before. Our explained infertility became a male factor. Which led to further testing. I can’t thank CNY enough for locating a result that was missed for an entire year. He has given us our hope back and we can’t wait to continue this journey with him guiding us. We trust him completely.
The wait time for a consultation is worth it.
I was worried that I’d be another “number” with such a large patient population. I have never felt that way. Dr. Kiltz treated us like normal people having a conversation. He was focused and efficient (which I appreciated) while still making us feel comfortable and at ease.
During our consultation, Dr. Kiltz ordered all the blood work and did a transvaginal ultrasound that day. He discovered a natural mature follicle and asked us where we wanted to go from there. He was patient and gave us advice when we asked. He never pushed us to make a decision we weren’t ready to make. We decided to come back the next day to do an IUI. That’s when we discovered our male factor situation. The office immediately set up a consultation with a Urologist and have been in contact with us as we work our way through this new pathway.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marlee)
Marlee is everything I hoped for in someone who is walking alongside us during this journey. She is kind, funny, caring and extremely knowledgeable. When we first realized the year long error of another office, Marlee was beyond compassionate. I felt like she was a close friend who was going through the emotions with us. Every time I have called or emailed, she has responded promptly and seemed to remember everything from the last visit with ease. I feel extremely fortunate to have Marlee as our nurse for our extremely rare and unexpected journey.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The space was clean, calming and had an inviting atmosphere. It almost felt like I was on vacation at a spa. Every member of the staff was kind and compassionate towards us. I enjoyed the selection of books to read while in the waiting room and the beautiful consultation room.
Currently our costs are limited.
ROCHESTER

Dr. Kiltz and team constantly say “don’t put more in then you want” [embryos]. Good enough motto for me!...takes his time and is so compassionate to his patients. He really wants success for us and we feel that care every time we see him. He’s a kind soul and we feel very lucky to be in his care...We did the usual cocktail that CNY puts together. Too many to name and list. But we did feel comfortable with their recommendations and what was prescribed.
Investor
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz takes his time and is so compassionate to his patients. He really wants success for us and we feel that care every time we see him. He’s a kind soul and we feel very lucky to be in his care.
Be prepared that even though the clinic and staff are fantastic, this infertility is a battle. We have been through years of struggle and through no fault of CNY, we are still struggling. But it does feel so much better to be with CNY whole we move through this and hopefully get our little one someday. We had to stop to recoup emotionally and financially but hope to start again this year with Dr. Kiltz and team!
The entire staff from the front door to the nurses to the doctors was so incredibly friendly and helpful. Very nouturing space and fantastic people.
Fantastic! Thorough, but they get you in and out quickly. Very kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is like walking into a spa. The friendly staff is always helpful and given that this process comes with its stress - this place helps calm you. The strength is the compassion. And it is palpable.
The cost for treatment was less than any other clinic we checked. We were referred to CNY because they are so great at what they do. The billing department is easy to work with. They set you up on payment plans that work for you. They don’t talk money when you are there for your procedures. They keep tha separate. I believe the treatment is $3800 for a cycle, retrieval, transfer.
Dr. Kiltz and team constantly say “don’t put more in then you want”. Good enough motto for me!
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz always gives out his personal cell number for you to call or text if you have questions...His attitude is so positive and reassuring. He answers all of my questions and explains everything in detail...I had a concern show up on my baseline ultrasound. I immediately contacted Dr. K and he put my mind at ease. We were able to adjust my treatment accordingly...I have PCOS and Dr. Kiltz put me on an immune protocol for inflammation. The plan basically consisted of the Keto diet and taking LDN (low dose naltrexone) for inflammation. My cycle ended up being cancelled due to a fibroid being found on baseline ultrasound, but I felt awesome on Keto and the LDN helped me sleep better at night.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Kiltz! His attitude is so positive and reassuring. He answers all of my questions and explains everything in detail. I can call or text him personally on his cell if I have additional concerns and he responds. I had a concern show up on my baseline ultrasound. I immediately contacted Dr. K and he put my mind at ease. We were able to adjust my treatment accordingly.
My advice to prospective patients is to call Dr. kiltz personally if you don’t understand your treatment plan or have questions. He might be scheduled for 1001 things, but he will call you back!
I’ve always felt like a human with CNY. Whenever I have questions, the travel nurses quickly respond with an answer. Dr. Kiltz always gives out his personal cell number for you to call or text if you have questions.
The nursing staff was pleasant, very knowledgable, and always willing to help find answers to questions. I received follow up via call back or message in patient portal in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - The clinic is very compassionate to infertile patients - no one is turned away; always have personal access to Dr. Kiltz via his personal cell phone; they offer treatment financing; has a healing arts center where you can get massages or acupuncture before or after transfers. Weaknesses - I think the clinic takes on too many patients and some can get lost in the crowd; need more location options for traveling patients
$3,900 for ivf, $1,400 for medication, $875 for monitoring

Endometriosis, Unexplained
I never see Dr. Kiltz. I had a phone call with him once, but I still didn't feel like it was very personalized. I appreciated the call to help figure out next steps, but I felt very overwhelmed and confused after the phone call...I felt like I had to be an advocate for my care vs. my doctor really watching out for me and making decisions in my best interest...I was monitored and at a certain point they put me on cetrotide to prevent ovulation. However at about day 9 or 10 I went in for an ultrasound and they thought that I may have ovulated through the medication.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It is hard for me to answer this because I have never met him in person. The nurses I have met were nice enough, but I feel like they are overwhelmed with patients. I felt like I had to be an advocate for my care vs. my doctor really watching out for me and making decisions in my best interest.
Be prepared to never meet him and for long waits in the lobby.
Usually I feel like a number because the waiting room is always packed with people and I never see Dr. Kiltz. I had a phone call with him once, but I still didn't feel like it was very personalized. I appreciated the call to help figure out next steps, but I felt very overwhelmed and confused after the phone call.
I started an IVF cycle with Menopur and Gonal. I was also on naltrexone and Prednisone. I was monitored and at a certain point they put me on cetrotide to prevent ovulation. However at about day 9 or 10 I went in for an ultrasound and they thought that I may have ovulated through the medication. When they got my blood work back my progesterone level was too high to continue with the cycle. They also said my follicles just did not develop properly. So this cycle I am doing a priming cycle with HGH shots every day. Hopefully this will help me respond better to the medication. I did 4 rounds of IUI on letrozole and Gonal and never got more than one or maybe 2 mature follicles. All 4 IUI'S failed.
I think everyone on the staff is very nice and professional. I just feel like there are too many patients for them to be able to give any level of personal care. Often times I just feel like I am I am uterus factory. again--I don't think this is the fault of the nursing staff-- I just think they either need more staff of fewer patients.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and professional. They have early morning hours which is super helpful with my work schedule. My biggest complaint is that they are often running severely behind schedule. This means that the nurses are just hurrying people through to try to get back on schedule. I have been on the verge of tears on the office and have felt like they didn't even care--they just needed to get to the next person.
40.00 Co pay for every visit. IUI meds and procedures covered by my insurance, but I still had some big co-pays for some of the injections. For IVF nothing is covered by my insurance except the monitoring. The cost for the IVF is 3900. The other medication I had to buy (that I didn't have left over from my IUI cycles) was probably about 500.00.
We didn't get this fat yet.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour with my husband and I talking about a holistic approach to getting pregnant. He gave me all of my options from the most conservative to the most aggressive, along with natural approaches....but he left it up to me to decide my path. He gave my husband and I a lot of hope and encouragement and truly made us feel special and cared for...He was also very blunt about the best course of treatment. Dr. Kiltz makes you feel like you are his only patient, even though I know he has thousands.....
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is a warm and compassionate doctor. As a patient of his, I can tell you that he reached out to me personally a few times from his cell phone to check on me when I had pain and issues. If he wasn't available he had his nurse follow through. He also did his best to set me up with appointments that worked with my hectic work schedule. Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour with my husband and I talking about a holistic approach to getting pregnant. He gave me all of my options from the most conservative to the most aggressive, along with natural approaches....but he left it up to me to decide my path. He gave my husband and I a lot of hope and encouragement and truly made us feel special and cared for. I 100% believe he wants to help all of his patients have a family. I am so grateful to Dr. Kiltz for being thorough up until the every last detail and being open to us asking questions when we were confused. He was also very blunt about the best course of treatment. Dr. Kiltz makes you feel like you are his only patient, even though I know he has thousands.....
Dr. Kiltz is a firm believer in the holistic approach to conceiving a child....he doesn't just push medication. It is important to be aware of this if you aren't use to doctors like this or have a different opinion.
I cannot explain the gratitude I have towards Dr. Kiltz and CNY as a whole. I am not pregnant yet, but the time and attention they give me is unlike any doctor I have had before. I found Dr. Kiltz while I was under treatment with a completely different clinic and different doctor. I had an IUI done at a different clinic and had EXTREME pain afterwards. I was bedridden, in tears, and on the verge of going to the ER. I called my current clinic at the time and they said not to worry, my pain was totally normal and likely ovulation pain....even though I explained I could not walk or really move and was crying on the phone. I got off the phone and called back the next day, still in pain...not as bad, but still pretty bad. I asked to speak with my active doctor about it and the nurse said that I'd have to make an appointment. I was really scared and frustrated, so I looked online for other fertility clinics and found CNY....I called CNY and was connected to a nurse. I explained my situation to her and she said extreme pain like what I was having after an IUI is not normal....she said she'd call me back. Dr. Kiltz called me back from his personal cell phone. He scheduled me to come in the next day with him, and he personally checked me out. He determined that I had 2 very large cysts....and took me off any course of treatment going forward until they healed. My previous RE told me I had less than 5% chance of getting pregnant and said I had early signs of a diminished ovarian reserve. At my previous clinic I was told my eggs were similar to cereal on the bottom of a cereal box. Dr. Kiltz did the same diagnostic tests and said he thinks I could get pregnant naturally. I went to a second consultation with him after following his natural remedies to get rid of my cysts. My LARGE cysts healed in 3 weeks. He referred me to a yoga studio, suggested vitamins, acupuncture, and a strict diet. He walked me through what my journey will look like. He spent over an hour with my husband and I gave us so much hope and reassurance. I was distraught for 2 months at my other RE office.....but Dr. Kiltz has helped me feel calm and has taught me how to stay in control of such a hard situation. I have a great plan going forward of different treatments to try (staying as conservative as possible and slowly moving up the ladder of fertility treatments.) Dr. Kiltz did not even have me as a patient, but he was concerned about my level of pain and took me in. I will be forever grateful. As you can see.....he makes you feel like a human.
Dr. Kiltz prescribed letrozole, baby aspirin, and progesterone for each of my IUI cycles. Letrozole is to increase my chances of getting pregnant, baby aspirin to help my uterus lining, and progesterone because I have low progesterone.
Where to start?? The nursing staff is INCREDIBLE. They are SO thorough. They also make you feel like you are their only patient. They explain everything, are so pleasant about it, and answer any questions they need. They respond to phone calls, voicemails, E-mails....anything...you name it! They also really try to work around your schedule to make your appointments. This nursing staff at CNY is a complete 360 from the nursing staff at my prior clinic I was at before CNY, so I have something to compare it with. I leave CNY without lingering questions, which lessens my anxiety.....this is really important to me.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a lot of flexibility with appointments all day long. They will really try to accommodate you! The nurses are miracle workers. They are so thoughtful, friendly, compassionate, and really take the time with you. They explain everything to you and show you what is going on during each appointment (ultrasound, bloodwork, IUI) I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen...they are SO punctual. The only weakness I would say is that they don't have appointments early enough....but I am probably in a unique situation. I have to be at work at 7:30....so even 7:00 appointments are too late for me. I wish they did 6:30 for baseline and monitoring. Other than that......they are just incredible.
IUI is covered. IVF is not.

2011 - 2018
Ask a lot of questions because Dr. Kiltz and his team will take the time to answer every single one of them...We were diagnosed with unexplained infertility over 7 years ago. Through the years we have undergone 8 IUI and just had two failed Egg Retrieval’s. But Dr. Kiltz has never given up on us and our unexplained status. He changes your meds to meet your needs and makes you feel not so alone in this process.
2011 - 2018
South Asian, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz treats everyone as individuals and does not treat you as a number. He is kind, compassionate and truly cares about helping to create families. Every time you see him he is a ray of sunshine and always explains everything in detail. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen.
Come prepared with a list of questions you have for your treatment plan. Ask a lot of questions because Dr. Kiltz and his team will take the time to answer every single one of them.
Dr Kiltz and his team have always treated us with kindness, caring and understanding. They are a pleasure to work with
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Testa)
Kelly Testa takes phenomenal care of me each time I am at the clinic. She shows compassion and takes her time explaining everything to you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The entire staff at CNY Fertikity, Syracuse are kind, compassionate and caring. You’re always greeted with a warm welcome and an offering of water or tea. They truely care about your wellbeing and comfort each and every visit. The staff are accommodating to all your needs and make you feel like an individual, not a number.
We pay 100% out of pocket for IVF and insurance covered most of our IUI procedures. The billing dept works well with you when it comes to financing.
Dr. Kiltz does not treat everyone the same. He goes on a case by case basis. If he believes you should only transfer one embryo, then he suggests only doing that. Everyone is an individual to him and his team.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
he [Dr. Kiltz] recommended Keto to reduce inflammation. Metformin, Ovavite, and Ovasil are all in efforts to help with egg quality...I dealt mostly with all nurses for my appointments...Interactions with Dr. Kiltz over the phone and in person as he did my embryo transfer was great. He was kind, to the point, and knowledgeable... was a conversion IVF cycle that did end in a successful pregnancy and birth of my now almost 16 month old son!
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very enthusiastic and passionate about what he does. He may be a little hyped up about the Keto diet, but he did convince my husband and I to do it- almost 2 months now! My egg retrieval (2nd - my first was a conversion IVF cycle that did end in a successful pregnancy and birth of my now almost 16 month old son!) is tomorrow in Syracuse and I am so excited - and nervous- really hoping for a successful experience like last time!
He’s a very excited little man.
I dealt mostly with all nurses for my appointments. They were so sweet and thoughtful- felt completely comfortable going there despite the reasons. Interactions with Dr. Kiltz over the phone and in person as he did my embryo transfer was great. He was kind, to the point, and knowledgeable.
Because I have PCO he recommended Keto to reduce inflammation. Metformin, Ovavite, and Ovasil are all in efforts to help with egg quality. I assume all are helpful- tough to fully understand what is what.
I love them!!! I usually had the same two or sometimes three nurses so we got to know each other well. They pay great attention to detail and make me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strength: love the interior design and overall feel. Color schemes are amazing and warm feeling - not like a traditional doctor office that is white and stark seeming. Little coffee and tea shop is nice and adds to the feel. I absolutely love the tea they have available in the waiting room! Weakness: not crazy about the incense or oil smell that is supposed to be relaxing. I did try the fertility yoga only once- didn’t go back because no yoga actually happened it was just a bunch of women crying and venting about their personal situations. For me, I was looking for an uplifting and positive experience.
IUI was covered by insurance. Converting to IVF was around $3000. Upcoming egg retrieval and transfer, along with meds, is total $7500.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a little bit scattered sometimes but that's because he has alot of people who need his time and only so much time in a day but he also makes sure that you're ok and understand everything...is an amazing and compassionate person who you can genuinely tell he cares and wants you to succeed in this journey..I mean what dr gives out his personal cellphone number to his patients and says if you have an emergency or a question or a problem just text me.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is an amazing and compassionate person who you can genuinely tell he cares and wants you to succeed in this journey..I mean what dr gives out his personal cellphone number to his patients and says if you have an emergency or a question or a problem just text me. He is a little bit scattered sometimes but that's because he has alot of people who need his time and only so much time in a day but he also makes sure that you're ok and understand everything.
He's a bit all over the place but he's amazing and Compassionate person. Hes also a little blunt but in a good way.
I've felt like a human rather than a number every time I've walked into CNY the nurses and staff are friendly and remember you by name. I've never had that happen in a drs office before and from Dr Kiltz and even Dr Corley you see them and they talk to you for as long as you need and you can genuinely tell that they care about you and getting you a baby and as a person. Even if you just see one of them walking in the hall you can stop and say hi to them and they ask how you are and how everything is going. It's not just Dr. Kiltz and Dr Corley its everyone there that makes you feel welcome.
The nurses are amazing and compassionate and friendly. They answer your questions timely and do alot. Although sometimes they do miss things in the lab work of messages in the portal get missed so you do have to watch your labs yourself
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you walk in you're greeted by the waiting room which is like walking into a friend's house. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I really can't think of anything bad to say about it. The only thing I could say that might be a negative is that you have to be your own advocate. But that's true with any Drs office
$5800 plus meds that $5800 was because I did my monitoring at CNY and its $850 and I did have extra blood work done as well.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz airs a chat where he answers questions and concerns to anyone, not just patients...fantastic at making you feel special and relieving any stress...did everything he could to help us with a second attempt, helping to squash the doubts I was having about continuing treatment... is a very warm and knowledgable doctor...He's very busy but makes you feel like you're his only patient when you have an appointment with him.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is a very warm and knowledgable doctor. He takes time out of his week to provide an hour long video answering questions to anyone that asks, not just patients. He's very busy but makes you feel like you're his only patient when you have an appointment with him.
Be patient because he's very busy but will make you a priority when he's talking with you or treating you.
Sometimes in the clinic it feels like there are too many patients. Dr. Kiltz is fantastic at making you feel special and relieving any stress. The monitoring done up to retrevial is performed by various staff and many of my cycles I never saw the same NP twice. After our failed IVF Dr. Kiltz did everything he could to help us with a second attempt, helping to squash the doubts I was having about continuing treatment with CNY.
My first cycle was his normal protocol for women. Hcg and gonal-f for stim meds plus cetritide once I was closer to ovulation and hcg and lupron for triggers. Unfortunately I ovulated on my own before the retrieval so they retrieved no eggs. My second attempt was a flare lupron where I used lupron and follistim for 10 days and triggered with pregnyl. The second cycle went well and they retrieved 7 eggs, 5 were mature, and 4 fertilized.
Some of the nurses were better than others. I saw more than I can count in my 2 years of treatments at CNY. They are always willing to answer questions and do their best to make you feel comfortable. I wish I would've been assigned the same nurse for my care, it would've make me feel more comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very busy, be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes for your appointment unless you schedule at 6:45 am. They turn very few people away and are great at talking with you about your questions and concerns. You can request specific nursing staff. If you dont be prepared to see a different nurse each time. They have a fantastic patient portal where you can view your lab results, patient instructions, and treatment flowsheets. You can also send non urgent message or call a 24 hour nursing staff number with questions. They work with other doctors and clinics so you only need to travel for the actual retrievals and transfers Weekly Dr. Kiltz airs a chat where he answers questions and concerns to anyone, not just patients.
I have a high deductible plan so my IUIs ran me about 350 for monitoring once I reached my deductible plus 500+ for meds. My first IVF cycle was 3400 out of my pocket, but that was on a grant program from NYS. I paid an additional 200 for meds that weren't covered by the grant. My second IVF cycle cost me a couple hundred dollars. Dr. Kiltz offered us a free cycle and monitoring due to the unfortunate results of the first try. If we try for another cycle it will cost us 4,750 at CNY for monitoring and the retrieval plus 3-4 thousand for meds.
We spoke with the doctor about our concerns and what we wanted. We decided together to transfer 2 embryos
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz is a very to-the-point man. He tells you exactly what to do to increase your chances and is very straight forward about the whole process. I feel like he actually looked at me and cared about me as a patient, even though there were so many patients in his office...will push KETO big time! Be prepared- at least look into it to have an idea of what to expect...For my fresh transfer I took Cleocin, Endometrin, LDN, Estrace, Asprin, and a Prenatal Vitamin in addition to Progesterone in Oil.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz will push KETO big time! Be prepared- at least look into it to have an idea of what to expect.
Even though CNY has thousands of patients, when you are in the room with Dr. K you feel right at home. The entire clinic has such a warm feeling to it, and everybody in the office cares about you and your successes. While my husband and I were there for our consultation Dr. K spent 3 hours with us!! He is such a busy man but made sure to thoroughly review our history and care plan as well as give us a tour and answer any questions we had. It was an experience unlike any other we have had!
At a previous clinic I responded negatively to HGH. That is something that is usually used in previous retrieval patients, but Dr. K had no problem removing it from my protocol. For my egg retreival I was on 75 mg of Gonal-F and 225 ml (or 3 vials) of Menopur. For my fresh transfer I took Cleocin, Endometrin, LDN, Estrace, Asprin, and a Prenatal Vitamin in addition to Progesterone in Oil.
I love that there is an in house nursing staff, but there is also a travel team that is there for literally anything you could need! Greta helped me when I was trying to decide how many embryos to transfer and she was amazing about giving advice but ultimately having me make the decision. Every person I spoke to was highly knowledgeable about the process and I felt EXTREMELY comfortable that I was in good hands, no matter who I was talking to.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- every person working here is on the same page treatment wise. They are amazing at explaining everything so you fully understand before beginning. The clinic itself is absolutely gorgeous. It is unique looking and has a home-y feel. Every staff member to include the receptionists are extremely kind and welcoming. Weaknesses- Communication when super busy can take a while. Also, since the clinic is so busy, you may have to wait after your appointment time to see the doctor. Once you are back there, though, you are treated amazing!
Egg retrieval- $3,900 Fresh transfer- included with retrieval Frozen transfer- $250 if done within a year of retrieval There is also a monitoring fee if done at CNY ($800 I think?) or a fee for doing monitoring at home ($150 I think). There is also in home financing AND a military discount!!!
All of my embryos were fragmented, so Dr. Kiltz let us choose whether or transfer one or two. We chose two for our fresh transfer, and it failed. We did a frozen embryo transfer the following month with just one embryo and it also failed. For us with my poorly graded embryos, he was okay with multiples, but said he usually prefers just one for the goal of "one healthy baby."
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz started out by asking if money was a concern. I automatically answered yes (it's the only reason I'd do long distance IVF- obviously CNY is so much cheaper than any clinic around), but then he used my answer to inform my protocol...he talked a lot about "god" and the ketogenic diet. At some points, I felt somewhat emotionally manipulated and confused as to why we would be talking about my belief in god, etc. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and I did not appreciate the direction of the conversation at all times.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is obviously very passionate and that was both a help and a handicap. During our consultation, he talked a lot about "god" and the ketogenic diet. At some points, I felt somewhat emotionally manipulated and confused as to why we would be talking about my belief in god, etc. It's a very vulnerable position to be in, and I did not appreciate the direction of the conversation at all times.
Be prepared for him to ask you about god and your diet.
Dr. Kiltz was running late for our consultation, and he had someone call me and let me know he was running late. During our consultation, he asked me a wide range of questions, not limited to fertility.
When we got around to talking nuts and bolts about my IVF cycle, Dr. Kiltz started out by asking if money was a concern. I automatically answered yes (it's the only reason I'd do long distance IVF- obviously CNY is so much cheaper than any clinic around), but then he used my answer to inform my protocol. I thought more about it and wished I had known exactly what he was asking - I emailed another doctor at the clinic to clarify that while cost is a concern, I definitely want to have a protocol that will be effective, even if it requires more expensive medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
So far, the communication with my nurse has been great. She is very warm and personable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
You cannot beat the cost. It truly is a gift that CNY is offering to women everywhere who cannot afford the "traditional" cost of IVF. There's a LONG wait list to get in, and now that they've been written up in the WSJ, I'm sure it's just getting longer. I admire Dr. Kiltz's passion and commitment to his work.
haven't started the round yet, but expecting about $11k
SYRACUSE

Except him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] to always be happy!...is the nicest doctor. He understands the struggles that people have with infertility and their want for having a family. He truly wants to help everyone...When he found the cancer again he called me on his personal cell phone and made sure i knew i could call him any time if needed. Hes just a kind, great man...My first appointment wasnt even scheduled with Dr. Kiltz but after seeing the nurse practitioner in the office, he came in and took over care.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My first appointment wasnt even scheduled with Dr. Kiltz but after seeing the nurse practitioner in the office, he came in and took over care. Being a previous cancer patient I think he just wanted me to have the best care possible and hes the best RE around. He spoke to me like a human with feelings as well a someone who is yearning for a family. I never felt like a patient I felt like a friend. When he found the cancer again he called me on his personal cell phone and made sure i knew i could call him any time if needed. Hes just a kind, great man.
Except him to always be happy!
Dr. Kiltz is the nicest doctor. He understands the struggles that people have with infertility and their want for having a family. He truly wants to help everyone.
I didn't get to treatment, but he walked me through all the diagnostic testing, every possible treatment option and when I am cleared to go back to see him he will walk me through everything.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace )
Grace was amazing, she was so comforting after finding out my cancer had come back and that it could ruin my chances of conceiving.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Front desk staff, nursing staff, providers and phone secretaries are all sweet and compassionate. You know they are all there to see everyone get pregnant. I think the only weakness we could share was during the sperm collection process. It was kinda just sprung on my partner during our first appointment. It was very awkward, which I'm sure at any point its awkward.
My insurance only covered diagnostic testing, anything done beyond that the office works with you on payments.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Dr K[iltz] acts like a human himself, as opposed to just a doctor. So you can naturally feel important to him...is just an inspiration. Putting fertility aside for a minute; everything he preaches to his patients is so unique and unlike any doctor I have ever encountered. His practice is a combination of eastern and western medicine...He is very passionate and he can sometimes go on a tangent and then You may forget what you originally asked him
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Love Love Love Love! Kiltz is just an inspiration. Putting fertility aside for a minute; everything he preaches to his patients is so unique and unlike any doctor I have ever encountered. His practice is a combination of eastern and western medicine.
Ask very pointed questions. Ask direct questions. He is very passionate and he can sometimes go on a tangent and then You may forget what you originally asked him
Dr K acts like a human himself, as opposed to just a doctor. So you can naturally feel important to him.
I did the full immune protocol with my last frozen transfer. Thus far I have done one retrieval with Dr K. One fresh transfer and two frozen. I did intralipids during my second and third transfers in order to avoid any unknown immune complications with implantation. I also did neupogen, lovenox, progerestone in oil, and prednisone. All to assist with ensuring we maximized my potential of implantation. I intend on doing the full protocol next time around as well.
They are amazing. I think they are overwhelmed because they have so many new patients
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This goes for any clinic....be your own advocate. Make sure to understand what is happening to your body. Research. And ask about your results. Learn what your results mean. I was lucky enough with CNY because they found issues with me that 2 other clinics didn’t find
$3900 for egg retrieval and that does include a fresh transfer. $850 of you monitor at CNY. That’s if your insurance doesn’t cover it. $250 for each FET thereafter. PGS testing is a separate cost. Medications are also a separate cost but CNY has many relationships with different pharmacies where you can get competitive prices. The nurses really try to help you find the best priced meds and will point you in the right direction.
Considering my circumstances I really prefer two embryos as a time but I also didn’t PGS test the first timtime around so that’s my reasoning for more than one embryo
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz referred to me by name multiple times. He reviewed my history and was aware of my previous attempts before my appointment. He also personally did my sonogram, he didn't just hand me off to a nurse... He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My experience with Dr. Kiltz so far has been amazing. He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions. He was polite, he was honest, he was to the point which I think is what a lot of us look for when dealing with infertility issues. He also did my sonogram personally, which at my last clinic the Dr. never did my sonograms or even my iui!
I would tell a prospective patient that the clinic is busy, and you have to be patient. Dr. Kiltz and his staff are there for one reason only...to make babies.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
I had questions that came up after my sonogram, and it was just the nurse and myself. She was very knowledgeable and knew the answers. She cared about why I was there, and talked to me like a person, not just like another one she has to poke for blood.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has results, and a lot of satisfied moms. The only downside is the busyness. And that the buffalo office does not yet do IVF so I have to drive to the Syracuse office. The buffalo office also does not currently have the perks the other offices have. Like the massages, Acupuncture and things like that. But I am looking forward to visiting the Syracuse office to see how that staff and that facility is. The office itself is beautiful, and so relaxing and inviting. They also have parties to get to know other patients, and the staff.
I have only had my consultation so far as I'm new to IVF.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Kiltz and Kris [nurse] in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me...He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I think that DR Kiltz is a great listener and was always responsive to my text messages. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research.That way you can ask questions and have Dr Kiltz respond to those questions. He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
Don't be upset if you don't see him every visit. He is consulted by the nurse practitioners after your monitoring. So it's not like he doesn't know what's going on.
Dr Kiltz and Kris in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me;
CNY is a big facility with a lot of clients. I feel lucky to have gone to the Buffalo office because I knew all of the nurses and always spoke to Kris when I was there. VS the syracuse office where I always had a different nurse everytime I went in for a procedure. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research. I wish CNY would provide a calendar of cycles that would be helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love that they combine both eastern and western medicine. I like that they try to rule out all of the obstacles before any treatment starts. It can seem tedious but it's worth it. Read all of the information they give you from front to back to help understand everything. If you don't understand, speak up and tell them.
3900 got IVF $250 for FRozen transfer

14 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
1st one [with Dr. Robert Kiltz] we did a low dose stim cycle with letrazol which messed up my cycle and nothing fertilized 2nd cycle we did 60 day hgh priming, higher stims at 350 with Gonl and Menepur and cetrotide early so I wouldn’t ovulate through and we got 13 eggs! My wife also stimmed that time and we got 3 eggs but only one embryo. We transferred one of each- blighted ovum twins Next cycle was an FET with my frozen eggs BFN Next cycle we both stimmed again, both did extreme Keto, hgh 90 day priming, added in nupegen, nothing of mine fertilized but I transferred the last two of my frozen along with three of my wife’s good looking fresh and I got pregnant with one baby- Mc at 8 weeks after two heartbeats.
14 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is funny and positive and optimistic and down to earth!!! He ALWAYS calls me RIGHT away if I need his input. He partners with me and my family to make the best decisions for us. He has given us free services when I had a lead follicle it cyst that resulted in bad fertilization. The next round we course corrected and got 13 eggs! Not bad for a 44 year old!
Advocate for yourself. The clinic is very busy and they are trying to keep up with demand- so if something is happening in a way that you don’t like- speak up! If you need information- ASK! If you don’t like something- text Dr Kiltz! He WILL make it right!
DR Kiltz goes above and beyond for ALL his patients. I realize my information might be confusing here because we transferred and git pregnant with my wife’s eggs so not sure if I should count that as donor egg or not. She is African American, I am White, our daughter conceived by donor sperm is mixed. Dr Kiltz is realistic but positive and encouraging. I appreciate that he customizes his patients’ plans and doesn’t treat us like a number. He lets us ask as many questions as we need to and won’t turn anyone away. His costs are more than affordable and he’s instantly giving away services for free! In Texas I broke through my cetrotide and ovulated early. I wasted all my benefits that round and the clinic just sent me a bill. Dr Kiltz NEVER would have let that happen. His care is low cost but of the utmost highest quality as well! The facility’s resemble spas and he has a holistic approach that blends Western and Eastern medicine. He is the only Dr that considered diet that I spoke to. His Keto plan reduced inflammation fir me and helped me avoid OHSS. After exhausting the resources with mybeggs we are still tryingvwigh my younger wife’s eggs and donor eggs also. I can’t say enough amazing things about Dr. Kiltz and CNY! They are truly an inspiration and even if I never get a baby with them they have truly helped me by tailoring the care I needed to feel like I tried my hardest to give my daughter (who was conceived through medicated IUI after 9 tries) a sibling. What other Dr do you know that gives his number to thousands of patients AND RESPONDS!!!!! He will ALWAYS make it right. He pays attention to cutting edge techniques like HGH and CBD Oil and Plaquinil etc and is always willing to try new things. I am very happy to elaborate if desired!
1st one we did a low dose stim cycle with letrazol which messed up my cycle and nothing fertilized 2nd cycle we did 60 day hgh priming, higher stims at 350 with Gonl and Menepur and cetrotide early so I wouldn’t ovulate through and we got 13 eggs! My wife also stimmed that time and we got 3 eggs but only one embryo. We transferred one of each- blighted ovum twins Next cycle was an FET with my frozen eggs BFN Next cycle we both stimmed again, both did extreme Keto, hgh 90 day priming, added in nupegen, nothing of mine fertilized but I transferred the last two of my frozen along with three of my wife’s good looking fresh and I got pregnant with one baby- Mc at 8 weeks after two heartbeats. Now we are trying donor egg with my daughters sperm donor so half siblings.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Donna then Greta then Trish )
The nurses are REDUCULOUSLY nice and competent! I appreciate that I have access to them 24/7 plus accrsss to Dr Kiltz!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clinic’s only weakness is that there aren’t enough of them nationwide, and they are growing so big it’s hard to keep up. Strengths is that they blend eastern and western medicine, and that they feel like a spa, have yoga on site, STELLAR lab!!!
3900 for each all inclusive cycle 1500 transfer 150 per embryo for testing Lots of free services
I REALLY appreciate that he’s willing to transfer whatever I wanted especially because we are in our 40’s...
SYRACUSE

I wish I had more to offer in reference to experience with Dr. Kiltz .However, in the years that I have been seen at the clinic I have interacted with Dr.Kilts a total of two times and each time was no more than 5 mins total. That is within the 3 years that I have received care at the CNY Facility...Dr. Kiltz does not take the time to explain protocols...Treatment is not tailored for each patients specific needs unless the patient questions the protocol.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Do your research and ask plenty of questions. Be prepared to steer your own treatment as they rarely change the protocol. It is usually a "Your hcg was negative, call us when you are ready to start another cycle." Knowing your care options can greatly affect your treatment and the outcome of your cycle.
Dr. Kiltz does not take the time to explain protocols. When being seen at CNY Syracuse it is rare to see the same nurse. And even more rare to see Dr.Kiltz. You are passed from one nurse to the next and given a standard protocol that is basically a "one size fits all protocol". Treatment is not tailored for each patients specific needs unless the patient questions the protocol.
Started the below meds on cycle day 4- Prednisone 5mg 3x daily for inflammation Estrace 2mg 2x daily to build uterine lining Started the below meds in Cycle day 9 PIO 1mg by intramuscular injection 1x daily for uterine recieptivity Endometrin Vaginal suppository 2 x daily Uterine receptivity Baby asprin 81 mg 1 x inflammation Remained on all meds until negative beta test
The nursing staff at CNY was very knowledgable and helpful. I was always able to call the after hours line with ANY questions pertaining to my treatment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Friday is the busiest day at which time the clinic is always over booked. To make up for the over booked schedule patients are rushed. Prepare to be there for over an hour even if you are just there for blood draw. The clinic is very clean and organized.
1 Cycle IVF 4,900 IVF monitoring $825 Fet $231.46 Fet monitoring $725

Endometriosis, Male Factor
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] didn’t make me feel it was an inconvenience or he was too busy. He has returned my call at 10 PM his time due to the time difference and he was willing to address all my concerns...He has a positive attitude and also incorporated eastern medicine into his practice and recommendations. He is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man!...truly cares about his patients.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz truly cares about his patients. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call when any questions or concerns. At first I didn’t believe it would really work but I called him and he was so amazing. He didn’t make me feel it was an inconvenience or he was too busy. He has returned my call at 10 PM his time due to the time difference and he was willing to address all my concerns and offe support. He has a positive attitude and also incorporated eastern medicine into his practice and recommendations. He is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate man!
Advocate for your self and ASK.
Dr. Kiltz is always available to answer questions or simply listen to your concerns. He makes himself more accessible than doctors with less than half his patient amounts.
The cycle started with priming using anti inflammatories and HGH. I was on a high dose injectable protocol. This was based on the previous IVF cycle information that doctor stated. My previous doctor refused to access one of my ovaries but Dr. Kiltz was able to access both without serious complications.
The nursing staff was available 24 hours a day if any complications arose. They were knowledgeable and compassionate at every step.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
As a new patient it is difficult to be a little assertive at times. This was necessary in this fast paced high volume clinic. They are doing an amazing job at making excellent care affordable. They do not do a lot of hand holding so some research on my end was required and the social media support groups were helpful. Also Dr. Kiltz does a Sunday night fireside chat where you can connect with him and other patients to ask questions and learn.
$3900 for IVF and $150 outside patient monitoring.
SYRACUSE

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kiltz has always seen my care through and through. He has been a supporter, friend, educator and doctor. He has followed up with me in regards to my care and for my future IVF needs...At my last ultrasound, I had been told I had 14 follicles and during my egg retrieval, the doctor was able to retrieve 11 eggs. I was astonished that the medications did what they were supposed to. However, the quality of my eggs was not there for them to fertilize. Embryology tried to do everything they could.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz has always seen my care through and through. He has been a supporter, friend, educator and doctor. He has followed up with me in regards to my care and for my future IVF needs. I highly recommend him to so many in my shoes! I wish we could clone him!
The one advice I would give any patient regarding Dr. Kiltz would be to be patient and listen.
Dr. Kiltz truly cares about his patients. Even though sometimes you feel like a medical number vs. a human when dealing with the office itself (they are very busy), he does personally call you to follow up. You can always email, text him as well and he answers. He has been a great supporter throughout the journey so far.
I was under the antagonist protocol using Menopur, Gonal F and Cetrotide. I stimulated for 10 days and egg retrieval was on day 14 of my cycle. At my last ultrasound, I had been told I had 14 follicles and during my egg retrieval, the doctor was able to retrieve 11 eggs. I was astonished that the medications did what they were supposed to. However, the quality of my eggs was not there for them to fertilize. Embryology tried to do everything they could.
I don't believe I had an assigned nurse. Everyone that contacted me was more than wonderful. I had Kim, Brenly and some others. All were very informative and made sure I understood directions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think that new patients should know that this practice is in high demand because they try to make it affordable. But please note that the nursing staff is very busy. Booking appts for consults could take up to months. I would recommend making plans ahead of time and know when you will want to start your cycle there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did all of my monitoring locally in Virginia with my ob/gyn then travelled to NY for retrieval.
My costs for my IVF cycle in July was $4,150 plus $3,200 with medications. I also paid out of pocket $50 for each monitoring apt with my local ob/gyn plus lab work. After my failed cycle, I was told to have a Laproscopy and Hysteroscopy. I have not received a bill for this yet but this is related to trying to have another cycle hopefully someday in the future.
My doctor highly recommends a singleton transfer vs. a multiple transfer due to the safety and risks. He does allow you to make the choice if you choose to transfer more than 1. My plan was to transfer 2 embryos but unfortunately we didn't make it that far.

How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz wants his patients and clinic to succeed. He makes himself accessible to his patients at all times. When our first donor egg round didn’t yield results we were hoping for, he gave us another round for free. I’ve never heard of another clinic doing that. He does have controversial opinions on diet and immunities- which makes him try things more “out of the box” than other doctors. He will talk to you about diet and environment on a soap box- whether or not you believe in his opinion.
Remember this is a high volume clinic and procedures won’t necessarily be catered to you individually. You’ll start with a standard protocol and work mainly with nurses. Still, Dr. Kiltz is reputable, aggressive, and will try anything to help you get pregnant. He wants his patients to succeed
Dr. Kiltz makes himself accessible to his patients by giving his cell phone number and personal email. Because it’s a high volume clinic, he won’t know you or your details without looking at a chart, but he is willing to listen and refresh his memory about your situation with each encounter.
Dr. Kiltz believes that inflammation and diet cause transfers to fail - so he adds antibiotics, presidone, and prograf to the standard estogen and progesterone. On our second transfer he was more aggressive with the immunity protocol- adding nuepogen, lovenox, and intralipids all to reduce inflammation for the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
The only negative thing about our nurse coordinator was that she was hard to get in touch with. She communicates primarily through the online portal and is difficult to reach by phone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean, staff are friendly, and has a built in “spa” for accupuncture and massage - easily accessible for transfer day. Really a beautiful facility. It was easy to travel to, nearby hotels offer discounts for patients using the clinic, and overall has an impressive, calming atmosphere that doesn’t feel like an IVF clinic
CNY is specifically known for low cost care. The prices are less than half of what local clinics charge. It is worth the travel and the lack of personal attention to be able to try more treatment with Dr. Kiltz. They also have a good relationship with a pharmacy that gets good deals on medicine. Finally, when our first egg donation round didn’t work, Dr. Kiltz offered us more eggs and a transfer for free- which is unheard of!
Our first round we transferred 2 three-day embryos on account that they weren’t graded very highly. Our second transfer we were recommended to transfer one 3-day because it looked great. Neither worked so I’m glad we didn’t “waste” embryos by transferring 2 at a time. Dr. Kiltz was open to transferring 2 if I would have pushed but I went with his suggestion.
LATHAM

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr Kiltz thinks out of the box. He doesn't take negative results lying down, he is willing to test out new article studies even if there isn't enough information out yet. If it can help even one if his patients he is willing to try it... Protocol KETO While priming use Ovistol, DHEA, Multivitamin, Vitamin D if needed, CoQ10, etc For transfer a basic immune protocol is used for everyone to start: Prednisone, prograf, progesterone two ways, estridol And strongly pushes other anti-inflammatory aspects like yoga instead of weight lifting and cardio This is all to reduce inflammation
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Start KETO now and start asking questions. Because they have travel patients you will have a lot of control over your own journey.
He takes to you like a friend. He is also willing to take your suggestions into consideration. If something bad happens he will call to see how you're doing.
Understaffed. CNY is a growing clinic and they haven't been able to keep up with the growth with their staff. But this does not stop them from being knowledgeable, compassionate, or helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They're strengths are the costs of the procedures, their willingness to work with anyone, and their willingness to think outside of the box. They also have a large support network and reach out at twice a week with informative videos where they answer questions live. There are multiple groups where patients support each other. Their weakness is being understaffed. It is difficult to get a call back before the end of the day, so some wen start to worry another changes needed and if they are on the right meds, or when to start them at all.
As I am a travel patient I monitoring locally at a hospital lab.
Retreival 3,900 + finance fees, transfers 250 for the year after retreival, monitoring 150 for travel patients, and spa treatments are all very friendly priced. The meds very depending on the protocol and for us the immune protocol is starting to add up. Trips to Toronto, IVIG, nuepogeon.
Based on age, PGS testing, and pregnancy history. Once you have had a few he may start suggesting 2 but with PGS he still suggests 1, but will transfer more depending on the situation.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz made him self available at all times, however I preferred to talk to his staff since they were more closely connected to my treatment. His weekly fireside chats on Facebook have been extremely helpful and informative.... I met Dr. Kiktz very briefly for both of my transfers. Personally I don’t mind because I trust his staff. Any time I called I got a compassionate and knowledgeable answer to my question.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
If you like to see the doctor regularly rather than the nurse practitioners, this may not be the clinic for you.
The nurses and nurse practitioners definitely treated me like a human. They took their time to explain and answer my questions. I met Dr. Kiktz very briefly for both of my transfers. Personally I don’t mind because I trust his staff. Any time I called I got a compassionate and knowledgeable answer to my question.
I was on the immune protocol with prednisone, aspirin, and Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and I did the aketo diet as recommended by Dr. Kiltz to reduse inflammation. For my second and successful transfer, I added an hGC wash two days before transfer and had acupuncture before and after my transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler)
Kris and all the nurses at the Buffalo were extremely compassionate and caring. I felt like they were very focused on me even though I knew they were very busy with other petients. I rarely waited long during my appointments and never felt rushed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a very warm a spa-like atmosphere. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly. The Syracuse office is much busier and has longer wait times, but the Buffalo office had very short wait times.
$3,900 for my IVF cycle with retrieval. I was unable to do a fresh transfer so it was $250 for my transfer. That failed so it was another $250 for my second transfer which was successful. I don’t have a full bill of my monitoring costs at the moment since it is still be billed to my insurance.
Personally I preferred the single embryo transfer due to the fact that multiple embryos increase the chances of a complicated pregnancy with multiples.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] didn’t seem rushed at all to get to the next patient...He was willing to treat things proactively which I really appreciated...did all the testing that they usually wait until you have 2 miscarriages. We only had one but he wanted to do everything...He doesn’t recommend PGS testing...He was willing to give us all the help we needed and volunteered to do more without us having to ask.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Out of the box thinker, kind and fun to be around. He made me feel comfortable with the process. He did my lapro surgery and after explained very thoroughly what is going on. He didn’t seem rushed at all to get to the next patient. He went in and visited with my family while I was recovering. He was willing to treat things proactively which I really appreciated. Too often with fertility doctors want you to fail first. They wouldn’t do that with any other disease. They wouldn’t wait till you get pneumonia to give you antibiotics. They wouldn’t make you break your arm twice before putting a cast on. Kilts did all the testing that they usually wait until you have 2 miscarriages. We only had one but he wanted to do everything. I wish we went to him sooner is my only regret. So many other doctors I’ve consulted with said they wouldn’t even have done the testing it’s so insulting.
Just do your research. He doesn’t recommend PGS testing but if you want it then make it happen.
He was willing to give us all the help we needed and volunteered to do more without us having to ask. That means a lot when you’re under the duress of fertility treatments.
My first protocol was the standard antagonist protocol. Stimmed with cetrotide and gonalf only. We were on a budget so he let us skip the menopur.
Having lived close to the clinic and far from it, I got to work with 2 different “teams”. The regular on site team is amazing- communicating well, experienced, caring. The travel team, well, they’re pretty bare bones. If you’re commuting to the clinic from another state then you get the travel team. I admit it’s a challlenge on their part to provide patient care over the phone so you can’t really expect much, but they really should try to bridge the gap somehow and they don’t. They are either too busy or don’t realize that you’re not getting any care from whichever facility you’re monitoring with. If you’re not doing a retrieval or transfer they don’t answer your phone calls some days. Some of the nurses have no idea what a protocol is or what to do. Your guess is often better than theirs. Your discharge to your ob when you do get pregnant is- they don’t email you anymore. I have to say my miscarriage might not have happened if I was prepared for leaving the clinic and what to do with my meds. I had to ask a bunch of times which meds to take after leaving. I didn’t agree with what they said, but it’s hard to advocate for yourself over email. A phone call could clear up a lot
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This is the most amazing clinic you’ll ever go to. It feels like a high end spa. You get your Accupuncture treatments right there, there’s free fertility yoga, and it’s beautiful. Like the four seasons or something
Self pay $7000 including bare bones meds and a surgery. Not including airfare, etc. That is for 1 retrieval and 2 transfers
Kiltz is a strong advocate for single transfer which is good. However it should be more strictly enforced. It was fairly easy for us to get as many as we wanted transferred because if Kiltz isn’t available another doctor stands in for him and the other doctors aren’t as strict

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I was not told [by Dr. Robert Kiltz] about key supplements to improve egg quality until two years in... I feel he is not upfront about success rates and won't answer straightforward questions about average number of cycles for successful IVF at 40. He constantly uses anecdotal evidence to bolster hope "we had one woman with one egg who got pregnant!"... the doctor is almost never involved
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
This person is completely a monomaniac about diet. He neglected to send me for some very important tests which could have given insight into why I have recurrent pregnancy loss. I was not told about key supplements to improve egg quality until two years in. He throws a lot of off-label use drugs at harder to treat patients and I am not sure to what extent these help. I am a professor. I find him extremely condescending and talks as if I am a complete idiot being fooled by "the food industry". I feel he is not upfront about success rates and won't answer straightforward questions about average number of cycles for successful IVF at 40. He constantly uses anecdotal evidence to bolster hope "we had one woman with one egg who got pregnant!" - I don't let students make arguments based on "I once knew somebody who...." A doctor should know better!
Go somewhere else. Or know a lot about your situation and have a plan. Ask to see Dr Corley.
This is a very busy clinic. I am not among the chosen ones who had the doctor's home number. Nobody is "in charge" of your file. You see a rotating cast of nurses and the doctor is almost never involved. Over time, I felt my situation had changed. I started as a single person and then moved to having trouble conceiving with a partner. After multiple losses, nobody contacted me, or decided to change the plan. I always had to advocate and enquire. I didn't know much when I started as I was single and did not yet know I had fertility issues. This was a real set back. The doctor is also on a ridiculous Keto diet kick. It does not matter why you are there, he will tell you about it. This is EXTREMELY hurtful after a low egg retrieval or a miscarriage to be grilled on your diet. Also, I mentioned that I had been severely anorexic and a restrictive diet was not an option for me. He ignored this and continued to praise high-fat foods.
IUI #1 - BFN Some drugs leading up to IUI, can't recall Egg Collection #1: Menopur, Follistim, HCG: 13 eggs- 2 made it to 5 day freeze iui#2: Chemical Egg collection #2: Menopur, Follistim (after when it went badly, he was like, oh you really should not have skipped the hcg!) 4 eggs, 2 day 3s transferred, none frozen. Transfer 1: 2 day 3 fresh= MC at 6 weeks (lovenox, LDN, PIO, endometrin) Egg Collection #3: Menopur, Follistim, HCG: 7 eggs, 4 embryos Transfer 2: two day 5s with full "immune protocol (IVIG, intralipids, hcg wash, plaquanil, neupogen) ... results TBD
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle G)
So the main issue here is nobody is a "care coordinator". I learned from friends who went here to find a nurse I like and ask for them. Also, after two years, you know everyone! My unofficial main nurse was amazing. Always knew my file, compassionate and willing to press the doctor when I needed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths are the nursing and front desk staff. The free yoga is a nice touch, but the instructors are not consistent and really vary in skill. The weakness is no real coordination of care. I should say I have EXCELLENT insurance so money was not a factor. I know many people choose this clinic for its pricing.
Go on Tuesday or Thursday whenever you can! You get given a time, but it is actually just a line by arrival. Morning appointments could be over an hour late making it hard to get to work on time. If you can go in the afternoon, do that!
I had excellent insurance but spent about 5000$ on co-pay and prescriptions. A few of the off-label use drugs were very expensive. This is for three egg retrievals, two transfers and two IUIs.
We did two as I am close to 40 and ok with multiples

2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Klitz very clearly cares about his patients and their fertility outcomes as well as their overall health. Dr. Klitz has even attended support groups held at his clinic to help answer questions and bring comfort. He freely gives out his cell phone and tells patient to call when ever and he means it....my first IVF cycle was gonal-f 300IU with cetrotide as the antagonist and HGC since i couldn't afford Menopur.... He is very busy so he can be rushed and he often isn't available for monitoring appointments.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Klitz is clearly a very caring and invested physician. He is blunt but also warm and very knowledgeable. He is very busy so he can be rushed and he often isn't available for monitoring appointments.
Ask questions! Do be afraid to be active in decisions regarding your care.
Dr. Klitz very clearly cares about his patients and their fertility outcomes as well as their overall health. Dr. Klitz has even attended support groups held at his clinic to help answer questions and bring comfort. He freely gives out his cell phone and tells patient to call when ever and he means it. The plans and options his clinic offers demonstrates that they care more about the patients then success rates.
my first IVF cycle was gonal-f 300IU with cetrotide as the antagonist and HGC since i couldn't afford Menopur. I had 3 eggs retrieved and none fertilized. For my next round I primed for 30 days with Omnitrope, .33mg a day and estrogen, I also started taking 3mg a day of LDN. Then for stimming i took 450IU of Gonal-f and 150 IU of Menopur, I triggered with Leuoprolide for that round I had 1-egg retrieved which fertilized. We froze this egg, I did an HGC wash and started on Emdometrin, PIO and estrace and then did a transfer which failed. For the next round I am priming for 30 days with Omnitrope, and 7 days of estrace. For stimming I will do 150iu of Gonal-f with cetrotide as the antagonist and 4 2.5mg of Letrozole since i am a poor responder to stim meds
I really enjoyed Daniella and Catherine, they are very relate-able and interested in your life. But Leigh Houghton and many of the LDNs aren't as compassionate nor are they good listeners. The phone staff are horrible they are rude, impatient and have no compassion for how stressful this is for the patient
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have been to the Syracuse and the Rochester clinic and they are both beautiful and comfortable. Very relaxing atmospheres. A lot of time and effort is invested in keeping the clinics clean and comforting and they always have relative merchandise available as well as complimentary beverages.
IVF is not covered by my insurance so the retrieval, freezing and transfers are all paid out of pocket. Prior to meeting my deductible monitoring totaled around $825, The IVF cycle that resulted in 0 eggs cost me $1900 and the IVF cycle that failed cost $4500. Drugs ranged from $4000 to $500 per cycle
Due to my low embryo count this was never dicussed
ROCHESTER

Dr. Kiltz is very high energy, speaks quickly and can be a little over the top at times. He gets results and wants you to have the experience you're looking for, complete with a healthy baby, but it's important to note that he's busy and sometimes you need to wait to hear back from him....Dr. Kiltz uses a variety of different protocols depending on the specific situation. He will generally recommend a keto diet to all patients.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
As mentioned in my previous answer Dr. Kiltz is incredibly kind and compassionate. He will answer questions via text, even after hours. He has always made me feel like my case is important to him, despite the fact that he is very busy.
Dr, Kiltz is one of the kindest people I have ever met. When I was leaving the office one day I was visibly upset. It was the end of the day and he was sitting at a desk in the hallway working. I was trying desperately not to make eye contact. He could have easily brushed me off and let me leave. Instead he grabbed my hand and we went into a conference room where he talked with me for about 30 minutes about our plan moving forward.
Dr. Kiltz uses a variety of different protocols depending on the specific situation. He will generally recommend a keto diet to all patients. During my first IVF cycle I did a basic protocol. For my next cycle I am priming (diet and supplements for 60 days and then hgh for 30) and following an autoimmune protocol to help battle inflammation from PCOS.
Nursing staff that i interacted with was kind and patient. They took the time to explain procedures and medications, as well as answer any questions that I may have. I had to bring my son to a few appointments and they were kind and engaged with him as well.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic feels like a spa. Calm, inviting atmosphere. When you walk in you don't feel like you are there for some major medical procedure. The waiting room is comfortable and there's coffee. Consult rooms are comfortable and inviting.
IVF costs $3900 plus meds. Monitoring for IVF is 800(approx). FET are $250 for the first year plus meds. FET monitoring is $750. Acupuncture is $70 (bogo for transfer so you can do before and after for the same price)
I think they generally suggest one but will allow you to transfer more if the situation warrants it or you truly want to.

2014 - 2018
He [Dr. Kiltz] also cares about your mental and emotional wellness. These aspects made me feel (both in 2014 when I had my daughter and now in 2018) like a human. ... I have PCOS. ... I am now 32. ... He sometimes speaks quickly and it can be hard to understand what he is getting at, but his staff handles the majority of your care and they fill in any confusions you may have. ... When Dr Kiltz is in the office he often pops in, asks how you are doing and what you need.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is incredibly compassionate and caring. He seems to work at lightning speed and in overdrive, constantly trying to find new ways to help couples achieve their miracle. He sometimes speaks quickly and it can be hard to understand what he is getting at, but his staff handles the majority of your care and they fill in any confusions you may have.
Write down your questions ahead of time. Go into fertility treatment hoping for the best but expecting it to take time and for there to be many setbacks.
Dr Kiltz and his staff are warm, compassionate and knowledgeable. When Dr Kiltz is in the office he often pops in, asks how you are doing and what you need. He also cares about your mental and emotional wellness. These aspects made me feel (both in 2014 when I had my daughter and now in 2018) like a human. What makes me feel like a number is the long wait times and seeing different providers who sometimes give conflicting advice. This was less of an issue for me in 2014 and makes me feel the practice may have grown a great deal and hasnt kept up with the volume of patients.
I have PCOS. In 2014, I was 28. Started letrozole with Dr Kiltz and responded well. Did 2 iui cycles and neither worked. Did third cycle timed intercourse and got pregnant with my daughter who is now 3. Returned to clinic in 2017 to have baby 2. I am now 32. Body did not respond as well to letrozole so tried injectibles. All with timed intercourse. Also had ovarian drilling. 2 chemical pregnancy results and the rest negative.
The nurses are wonderful, caring, and knowledgeable. Any frustration is due to seeing different nurses all the time who give conflicting advice.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clinic is beautiful and welcoming. Front desk staff is amazing! As mentioned, a big frustration I have lately is long wait times. I work at 7:30 and even when i make a very early appointment I sometimes can’t make it to work on time.
I am trying to stick mostly within what my insurance will cover due to my own budget. From what I understand from friends, however, CNY has one of the most reasonable pricing structures for IVF.
SYRACUSE

Although I am still going through my process Dr. Kiltz has been very informative, helpful, caring, motivational, and has given me hope and great advice. ... He suggested the keto diet as well as vitamins. He insisted I get surgery that he believed may make my IVF journey more successful but allowed me to make my own decision. ... When I couldn’t get the nurses to respond he would respond for them if I needed him too. He has been better than expected being that he’s such a busy person. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Although I am still going through my process Dr. Kiltz has been very informative, helpful, caring, motivational, and has given me hope and great advice. He has insisted on the Leto diet that he says will help with the success of our IVF journey. When I couldn’t get the nurses to respond he would respond for them if I needed him too. He has been better than expected being that he’s such a busy person.
To let them know he is a strong believer in keto and he is a very helpful physician. He cares about his patients and wants them all to be successful. He’s very blunt and straightforward.
He made me feel comfortable, he answerd all my questions, respond to text in a timely fashion. He was very caring and concerned about me.
Some of the nursing staff was not helpful at all. I actually had to text my doctor to get some of the results I needed or to get questions answered because they wouldn’t call and if they emailed they didn’t answer all the questions I asked. They would only answer some and it would be short answers. I did communicate well with a nurse by the name of Greta she was by far the most helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think their weakness is their customer service. They need better communication with their patients because we tend to feel like a number and not a patient. They don’t respond quickly and all the nurses are never on the same page. But I do like how helpful the doctors are and if u do stick to one nurse or can be benificial

IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Strengths [Dr. Kiltz]: positive attitude. Weaknesses: lies, talks in circles, doesn't give straight answers, doesn't see patients, can be rude, doesn't respect wishes of patients, will tell you to research and then admonish you when you ask questions, bad/no communication, ... My protocol was never evaluated or adjusted. ... there was no evaluation of why my transfers were failing;
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Strengths: positive attitude. Weaknesses: lies, talks in circles, doesn't give straight answers, doesn't see patients, can be rude, doesn't respect wishes of patients, will tell you to research and then admonish you when you ask questions, bad/no communication, NPs uneducated and inconsistent
There are better places to go.
My medication list never changed; there was no evaluation of why my transfers were failing; NPs would routinely not know my case history while treating me; i was told the same exact lines as other women who were being treated; I never saw an actual doctor unless transferring.
I was on a generic protocol: prednisone, prograf, baby aspirin, vitamin D, prenatal, estradiol and progesterone in oil as well as endometrin for 2/3 transfers. Transfer 3 I tried to do naturally. They still made me trigger ovulation with hCG when largest follicle was 15.88cm (too soon) and did transfer with progesterone at 3, then prescribed progesterone, then estrogen dropped and we started estradiol.
Uneducated. Can't read ultrasounds. Inconsistent. Didn't know amount of medication to prescribe.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! You'll feel like you're going to a spa! There are different treatments available and a giant hot tub shaped like a uterus in the Syracuse location. Rochester isn't as wonderful but is still really great. Facilities at 10/10
Since I was transferring only, was charged between 1,500 and 2,000 per transfer. Billed insurance incorrectly; still working to sort that out.
At consult, was told to transfer one. At transfer, was told 1-3. Encouraged to transfer 2 at a time. When I wanted to transfer 1, was discouraged to do so.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Kiltz is very kind and compassionate. His knowledge of infertility is vast and he is always reviewing the treatment plan to make sure you are getting the best possible care. I’m always impressed by the new and different things he thinks of to try.... Dr. Kiltz has adjusted the various hormone injections that I was on to get better results during egg retrieval and transfers. He has done various things to try to combat inflammation as well.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very kind and compassionate. His knowledge of infertility is vast and he is always reviewing the treatment plan to make sure you are getting the best possible care. I’m always impressed by the new and different things he thinks of to try. Identify is so optimistic and positive about the whole experience. I always feel hopeful when working with him.
Ask questions and don’t be afraid to talk candidly with the doctor.
The doctor was never in a hurry and always took the time to answer all questions we had.
For the most part the entire nursing staff is amazing. There are a couple nurses where I feel like I’m just another check mark on their list of things to get done, but that is the exception not the rule. Overall the nursing staff is very patient, knowledgeable, and kind. I’ve been a patient at CNY for so long that I have formed some close relationships with many of the staff. They will call to check in to make sure medications are working and that I am not having adverse reactions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think the clinic is great. The prices and location is ideal and the team that they have is excellent. I feel listened to and cared for whenever I go there. It feels like you are part of a family and not just another patient to be seen.
My insurance covered most of the cost. The cost for IVF was extremely reasonable and made the procedure affordable for us.
Dr. Kiltz always says that transferring one embryo is safer for both the baby and mother.

PCOS, Unexplained
He gives his cell phone number to patients. He is very honest with tough questions. I reached out to him with a clinic concern and he called me while he was out of town in Florida and reassured me. He has always answer my questions fully and in detail. He trusts his staff completely and that is important. He thinks outside the box and is constantly learning new things to try. ... Even with my age he never once has tried to convince me to use donor eggs. He believed in me and my eggs!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He gives his cell phone number to patients. He is very honest with tough questions. I reached out to him with a clinic concern and he called me while he was out of town in Florida and reassured me. He has always answer my questions fully and in detail. He trusts his staff completely and that is important. He thinks outside the box and is constantly learning new things to try. He believes everyone has the right to try to have a baby and not all fertility doctors feel that way. Even with my age he never once has tried to convince me to use donor eggs. He believed in me and my eggs!
Try the alternative things he offers. He has done a lot of research on them.
They are a busy clinic with a lot of patients. I live out of town so communication was tough at times.
We initially started with a low dose due to my high AMH but then needed to increase the dose to 225 of follistim. We added cetrotide day 5. I also primed with HGH for 30 days prior.
I have had a good experience with the majority of nurses. I did have a situation in which the nurse was unsure of protocol and was reading it incorrectly. I asked that this be reviewed by a doctor and someone else call me back. The situation was handle and I felt better after that.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have only been to the clinic once and I don’t have any issues. They were are very nice and organized. There was quite a wait for my retrieval. They asked us to be there at 9:30 and retrieval wasn’t until almost noon. I would have liked to recover with my husband afterwards but that wasn’t offered. We had to speak to billing and they were very helpful and had the info we needed to us right away.
I am from out of town so monitoring was not done at this clinic.
Total cost IVF which includes ICSI, transfer, freezing. $3900

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Kiltz is a brilliant and compassionate man. It's rare to see a person, especially a doctor, who feels so strongly about their work. If I had any complain about him, it would be that he's a little rough with the ultrasound wand....My first 2 IUI cycles, I took letrozole(days 3-7),10mg of prednisone to combat inflamation, and 1 baby aspirin, for a healthy uterine lining, each day, and triggered with hcg on cycle day 13 IUI on day 14. Progesterone suppostories were started 2 days after the IUIs.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Always make sure of your appointments and that they have you scheduled for the right kind of testing.
Some of the staff are very attentive, while some don't take the time to listen or input correct information into the computer. Also, having had multiple chemical pregnancies, it feels like we haven't been presented any different options that could result in a different outcome.
My first 2 IUI cycles, I took letrozole(days 3-7),10mg of prednisone to combat inflamation, and 1 baby aspirin, for a healthy uterine lining, each day, and triggered with hcg on cycle day 13 IUI on day 14. Progesterone suppostories were started 2 days after the IUIs. The first resulting in a late implanting chemical pregnancy and the second with an unconfirmed ectopic. A D&C, hyteroscopy and shot of methotrexate were necessary. The next 2 IUIs were done with 150 of Gonal F daily on days 3-8 to increase egg quality. I also took the prednisone and aspirin (same dosage) and progesterone following the HCG triggered IUIs again. These times Lovenox was added to my list of meds. incase of a possible clotting issue. My insurance company wouldn't cover the blood test, so Dr. Kiltz decided it would be no harm to treat me as if I had a clotting disorder. Again, both ended in a late chemical pregnancy where my HCG would be negative for my scheduled pregnancy test, but when I would get my period, and come in for my bloodwork to start a new cycle, I would have a positive HCG that would slowly decline.
Most of the staff is very good and attentive. Some forget to enter in times for appointments or schedule the right kind of bloodwork. Some nurses contradict each other as far as treatment plans. It would be nice if one or two nurses were assigned to you, but you could see a different nurse every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
As a whole, they are very supportive and generous. They always have coffee and tea available and the receptionists up front are always very kind. Once you're a patient, they will always make time for you or see you if you would like to be seen.

2013 - 2018
Dr. Kiltz made me laugh and excited to start my fertility journey over again and keep trying. He personalized my specific treatment ... He listened to me, and let me decide how I wanted to proceed with treatment not just do this or that. He was helpful beyond words. ... When I was first starting out I was put in clomid but it did nothing for me. ... When doing an IUI cycle my spouse and I purchased donor sperm and did injectable cycle with Gonal f lupron and ovidrel
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Robert Kiltz always made me feel completely comfortable when talking to me about my treatment plan. He listened to me, and let me decide how I wanted to proceed with treatment not just do this or that. He was helpful beyond words.
I would say to do A phone consult immediately if having doubts with rob Kiltz. He will put your mind at ease and make you feel like you should’ve started doing this sooner.
Dr. Kiltz made me laugh and excited to start my fertility journey over again and keep trying. He personalized my specific treatment and brought up my daughter. He talked to me down to earth not like I was A surgeon.
When I was first starting out I was put in clomid but it did nothing for me. I then was placed on injectables Lupron, Gonal F and ovidrel. This resulted in my full term pregnancy/ daughter. I did two other procedures with same protocol and got pregnant both times but ended in miscarriages.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Eskin)
I absolutely cannot say enough words to express how much my spouse and i love Rebecca. She had been with me since day 1 of my fertility journey back in 2013. She was the one person I can truly say I trusted 100% in any professional setting in my life. She was honest with me gave me fantastic advice and is the reason I have A beautiful daughter at home. She is the absolute best nurse anyone could hope to have. My spouse and I travel 5 hours to specifically go see her in Albany.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic is beyond comforting beautiful and warm. They worked with me and my spouse with scheduling appointments since we travel from PA. They always are there to answer questions when I needed them and I always felt like they had my best interest at heart. I wouldn’t trust anyone else in building my family.
When doing an IUI cycle my spouse and I purchased donor sperm and did injectable cycle with Gonal f lupron and ovidrel as well as myself taking baby aspirin and prenatal vitamins. The overall cost varied greatly for us as we had to pay out of pocket since we don’t have insurance and we also needed to pay for a hotel and travel expenses. Overall I believe the cost was close to $3,000
N/A.
LATHAM

Dr. Kiltz treated is very compassionate, kind, and motivating person. Out of all the doctors I have encountered, he is the first to make me feel like I am not alone in this journey. ... I have been doing timed intercourse cycles. ... I have had great health changes that could lead to a pregnancy. I am so glad to see all of these improvements! I love that Dr. Kiltz also provides tips, and advice through social media. Sometimes not everything can be covered through an appointment or I forget to ask questions so it is great that patients are able to ask questions and get some tips.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz treated is very compassionate, kind, and motivating person. Out of all the doctors I have encountered, he is the first to make me feel like I am not alone in this journey. I haven’t had any success with getting pregnant yet but I have had great health changes that could lead to a pregnancy. I am so glad to see all of these improvements! I love that Dr. Kiltz also provides tips, and advice through social media. Sometimes not everything can be covered through an appointment or I forget to ask questions so it is great that patients are able to ask questions and get some tips.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Dr.Kiltz is a very caring and understanding doctor.
Dr.Kiltz and the nurses always smiled and said things that have kept me motivated to continue this long and difficult journey. They made me feel like I am not alone in this.
I have been doing timed intercourse cycles. I started with fertility pills then switched to injections in order to increase my hormone levels. I was finally able to ovulate while on the medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta )
Greta always called me with updates. She is so nice!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Ask questions. Join the fertility groups on Facebook! They are great because there are others with fertility issues that are willing to answer questions ! I know that the clinics staff provides their patients with all the information they can. They are always able to book your appointments within a reasonable time and work with your schedule.
None. I have an active duty and Tricare covered everything for timed inter course cycles

Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
For transfer [with Dr. Kiltz] we will be doing PIO, endometrin, prograf, crione, baby aspirin, estradiol, zpak, LDN, prenatal, vitamin D, inositol, and will be doing an intralipids infusion before transfer...The intralipids is used to prevent NK cells from causing a miscarriage...Every time I spoke with him or anyone of the staff member, they knew who I was and what my history was. I never felt like I had to explain things multiple times or remind them of what my protocol was.
Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz has been very open with us on what to expect. He has given out his personal cell number so that we can reach him anytime, no matter what. He opens himself up to help us with anything. He lets us be a part of the process every step of the way. He even does live chats where he answers questions, every couple weeks. I had another doctor do my retrieval (Dr. Corley) and Dr. Kiltz still stopped in my room before I left, to make sure everything went well and to see how I was doing. He cares about each of his patients and wants to do everything he can to help us become parents. I love that he goes to training seminars to learn more about advanced technology or new techniques to help each of us. He doesn’t give everyone the same protocol and expect it to work. He sits down and figures out what would work best for us and our particular fertility issues.
I would say to be willing to listen and be open about what you want. Dr. Kiltz wants to hear what you think or how you feel about certain things. Be prepared to be a part of the process, an advocate for yourself. He wants you to be involved.
I have not done a transfer with Dr. Kiltz yet, we are preparing for that very soon (a few weeks). For my Egg Retrieval, I was on 300u gonal-f and 150u menopur for 9 days. My trigger was 10,000u of pregnal as well as a double lupron trigger. I also took cetrotide to prevent ovulation before the trigger. I took a z-pak to prevent infection. I was also on LDN (3mg starting the month before stims), as well as prenatal, vitamin D (5000mg), and inositol. For transfer we will be doing PIO, endometrin, prograf, crione, baby aspirin, estradiol, zpak, LDN, prenatal, vitamin D, inositol, and will be doing an intralipids infusion before transfer. I am also taking levothyroxine due to hypothyroidism. The LDN is used to help with inflammation. The intralipids is used to prevent NK cells from causing a miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Zigler )
I have been coordinating with kris for the protocol and after each monitoring appointment. When I have questions, she is the one I go to. I am a travel patient so my monitoring is done locally as opposed to being done there. However, Kris has still been a huge roll in making sure the results are in on time and that I received instructions the same day. There were times that I felt the communication could have been better but for the most part, I am very pleased with Kris and how hard she works. I dealt with another nurse the day of retrieval and her name was Deanna, not sure last name. She was amazing and made sure I was comfortable at all times. I was super nervous and she made a point to check on my frequently and made conversation to take my mind off of the procedure. She made the ER so much easier to get through.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think CNY does an amazing job at making us feel like we are family. They have never made it seem like we are just a number, or an amount in their pockets. They tailor the protocol to each patient and they don’t batch their patients. They work around our cycles so that they aren’t manipulating our bodies any more than they have to. They are very open and explain to you what they think would be best for you when it comes to the protocol or whether to do a fresh or frozen transfer. But at the same time, they are open to listening to what you feel and think. They will change your protocol of it doesn’t work the first time instead of trying the same thing over and over. They are open to the new techniques and technology and are always learning more. They also believe in a holistic approach combined with the IVF treatment. There are times with the communication isn’t the best or it’s hard to reach the nurse staff due to the number of patients they do see. It can get frustrating at times too. However, I felt this communication issue was no different than I experienced with the past 2 fertility doctors I dealt with.
I spent more than those who live closer because I was a travel patient. This meant that my monitoring was done locally so the cost was higher than it would have been if I had gone to CNY for monitoring. I also had to pay for travel expenses like gas and hotel stays. As for the clinic themselves, the only cost I had with them was the IVF fee of $3900 (out of pocket price). I also went to them for preconception testing and spent around $900. My total costs were around $10,000 which still was about $10,000-15,000 cheaper than any of the clinics where I live.
I have not done a transfer yet. But I do know that he bases the number of embryos transferred on the patient. The grade of the embryos, age of the patient, number of previous miscarriages, etc are all weighed in for his decision.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Immunological, Unexplained
DR Kiltz has made his personal number accessible to help with any concerns...for each transfer he always took his time to come talk to me before the procedure and after.. One day me and my husband saw him walking thru the office and he stopped and talked to us like a friend and not a patient.. He does live video chats on fb to answer any questions you might have.. He explains ways to help and what he Turkey believes in.. He is like a regular person not just a DR..
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Cny is a busy facility,but for each transfer he always took his time to come talk to me before the procedure and after.. One day me and my husband saw him walking thru the office and he stopped and talked to us like a friend and not a patient.. He does live video chats on fb to answer any questions you might have.. He explains ways to help and what he Turkey believes in.. He is like a regular person not just a DR..
He is very passionate for the ivf field, and do your research but take all of his advice especially on the keto
I was a travel patient to there office, every question I had was always answered on time and when I was in there office DRKiltz and his staff alway took there time and were friendly.. My local RE I felt like a number and they just wanted my money..DR Kiltz has made his personal number accessible to help with any concerns
Bring this is my first ivf cycle I was on the standard protocol..Gonal 300 units daily,Lipton. Centroid,primed with omnitrope for 12 days prior to help with egg quality.. transfer-prednisone 10 mg daily, ldn 3mg daily, baby aspirin,estrace, endometrin.. when that failed we added in lovenox- and neuprogen for more of an immune protocol..
I was a travel patient so we communicated thru the patient portal via internet.. Everytime I sent an email it was always answered by next day.. when I was in the office all the nurses were always nice and friendly.. I had medicine delivered there while I was there for transfer they went out of there way to locate it when it was late.. No bad experience with anyone
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very busy, I have never had any problems.. They were always very accommodating even for my husband when he wanted a massage they worked him in when I was there.. I have heard some people have issues..
The cost for ivf there is $3900 that’s why I choose cny in the beginning.. I spent about $1200 on meds, travel expenses varied, I did hcg was-$100, embryo glue-100, intralipids infusion-$100
Cny lets you do what you prefer but explains the risks

IVF, Donor Eggs
I was on the immune protocol [with Dr. Robert Kiltz] which included, Prograf, Estrance, Progestrone (shots and suppositories), Lovenox, Prednisone, Pregnyl, Asprin, Vitamins,...I stayed in bed for 2 days after transfer even though Kiltz doesnt recommend it...He gives out his personal cell number to patients and we can contact him anytime which is a rarity these days...Dr Kiltz is a very kind and compassionate doctor that really cares about people more than his paycheck. He is good at what he does.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is a very kind and compassionate doctor that really cares about people more than his paycheck. He is good at what he does. He gives out his personal cell number to patients and we can contact him anytime which is a rarity these days. He got me pregnant and although I miscarried I am confident that next time will be the one that takes for the nine month long haul. He is wonderful.
Try not too worry to much and if it doesnt work the first time, dont give up hope. Sometimes it takes a few tries.
I wasnt ignored like other clinics I spoke with, or actually "didnt" speak with. They are super kind.
I was on the immune protocol which included, Prograf, Estrance, Progestrone (shots and suppositories), Lovenox, Prednisone, Pregnyl, Asprin, Vitamins, and another thing I took before transfer that started with a C. It was like 4 pills. I stayed in bed for 2 days after transfer even though Kiltz doesnt recommend it. I caught a bad cold the day of my transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth Sudik)
she answered my questions promptly. Helped me with anything i needed and was very nice. there was one that was of no help and her name was Katlyn Flint.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very nice facility in Syracuse. They have a lovely spa. The entire place is relaxing and welcoming. It is decorated beautifully. They have coffee and water to drink if you get thirsty. They offer acupuncture and massage. They can do simple surgeries there too. Like remove a tube or ovary. The prices cannot be beat. They offer financing as well up to two years. You will love it there.
3900 for a single IVF , 9000 with known donor, 4000 for 4 add on donor eggs. Lowest prices in the field.
Usually they like to do one if you are using a young donor but I insisted on 2.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
He [Dr. Kiltz] is very nice and competent, however, since we are out of town I have only met him twice when he was performing my egg retrevials. A different doctor did my frozen embryo transfer. I have had a phone consultation with another doctor after our failed frozen embryo transfer and he was very helpful...Everyone at the clinic [CNY] is very nice and supportive even though we do out of town monitoring so we only see them when we are there for a procedure.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very nice and competent, however, since we are out of town I have only met him twice when he was performing my egg retrevials. A different doctor did my frozen embryo transfer. I have had a phone consultation with another doctor after our failed frozen embryo transfer and he was very helpful. He suggested adding new medications . He also went over a plan of our second transfer fails.
If you are out of town know that you can schedule free phone consultations with the doctors at CNY and I would recommend it
Everyone at the clinic is very nice and supportive even though we do out of town monitoring so we only see them when we are there for a procedure.
I was on a high doses of Gonal and menopur since I have a low ovarian reserve at 33. They also had me take human growth hormone the month before and during my ivf cycles to boost my egg production. They are suggesting raising the amount of gonal if we do a third IVF cycle. My partner had two PESAs
I love the nursing staff. They are all helpful and friendly
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think they know what they are doing, their pricing is affordable compared to most clinics. The only downside is that they have a lot of patients so it can feel at times like you are just a number. I think this also comes with being an out of town patient.
3,900 for one ivf cycle including free transfers for a year. Doesn’t include monitoring which is approximately 800 for IVF. (Not sure for FET) and doesn’t include meds. 1100 for PESA. We did not do monitoring with them because we live out of state
They let us transfer 2 high grade embryos the first time and for our second transfer we are going to transfer 3 three day embryos ( 2 good and one fair)

3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is a very compassionate person. Had called me after my chemical pregnancy on a Sunday to check in to see how I was doing. He makes himself readily available by giving out his cell number in case there are questions or concerns. He won’t turn anyone away and his main goal is making ivf affordable so everyone has the opportunity to become parents.
3 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very compassionate person. Had called me after my chemical pregnancy on a Sunday to check in to see how I was doing. He makes himself readily available by giving out his cell number in case there are questions or concerns. He won’t turn anyone away and his main goal is making ivf affordable so everyone has the opportunity to become parents.
Research about different treatments and be your own advocate. He’s very open to any and all ideas.
Dr Kiltz is the most caring medical person I’ve ever encountered. He gives his personal cell phone number out to call with anything at any time. He respects my thoughts and ideas and is willing to try anything if it means bringing home a baby. I love that he didn’t turn us away just because of age.
We wanted to try my own eggs first since we were turned down by one Dr. Dr Kiltz totally agreed. We had 2 failed cycles and decide to move to donor eggs. First donor fet we used the standard drugs and had bfn. Second attempt we tried a natural cycle with less Meds and had chemical. I believe less Meds for my body works better.
I have one nurse in particular that I absolutely love! She’s very organized and very communicative! I always prefer to work with Greta but when she’s not there it seems things are a bit chaotic and communication is lacking.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The overall clinic experience is wonderful. It’s more like a spa then a clinic. Very tranquil and relaxing. Everyone is very friendly, comforting and welcoming. I’ve always gone to the Syracuse office and we drive over 11 hours to get there.
Since I’m a travel patient I do all of my monitoring locally then results are faxed to CNY.
Very affordable even with travel expenses

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
[Dr. Robert Kiltz is] Very kind and trustworthy. I really haven't gotten the time to do a proper meet and greet with him. I have been able to have everything done with the nurses at the facility. He does prescribe my medication and if I had any questions I would be able to contact him with any concerns or a member of the staff could help me... I had to have a lapro to drill my ovaries, remove endometriosis and check my tubes.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
They are very professional, compassionate and caring. They listen to your concerns and address them very professionally.
I first started off work metformin 500mg 2x daily. I had to have a lapro to drill my ovaries, remove endometriosis and check my tubes. My husband and I tried to convince naturally but it did not work out. Finally I was put on Letrozole 2.5 mg 2x daily for 5 days, went back on my CD 14 no improvement for ovulation. Did Letrozole again starting that day for 5 days. Went back 5 days later and had confirmed ovulation, currently in the two week wait until I go back for a blood test. I am taking progesterone 200mg capsule vaginally 2x daily. It's expensive when insurance doesn't cover fertility.
They are very professional and knowledgeable. They address your concerns and will sit there and explain a-z. They are very caring and sympathetic.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everything is basically amazing there. Sometimes it can be a little bit of a wait, but it's definitely worth it. I'm so glad I'm able to go through this journey with an amazing facility. It is very clean and very peaceful there. It's almost like you aren't waiting in a doctor's office to be seen. They definitely know how to make you at home.
The cost is roughly sitting at 3000.

2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Kiltz is genuine and caring, his bedside manner is remarkable. I do we could have seen him more during treatment and had more time to discuss things. I also wished we spent less time talking about the Keto diet and more about my history and treatment plan during my initial consult...He does have different approaches...but definitely take the time to advocate for yourself and speak up if you have any concerns or questions!
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He does have different approaches, and they are successful, but definitely take the time to advocate for yourself and speak up if you have any concerns or questions!
I do feel that at times, the patient load is higher than it should be, because I often had to advocate for my own care (noticing errors in medication instructions, ensuring my lab results were being inputted into my portal) but when you’re face to face with the doctors and nurses, they do show genuine care and compassion that I never received elsewhere.
150 Gonal F, 75 Menopur. I have PCOS and high AMH. We retrieved just over 30 eggs, and froze 15 embryos on day 5. We did a FET in the following cycle.
The nurses are very kind and compassionate during appointments and procedures. However, you will have to stay up on them if you want to receive your stat results same day. I often had to call them if I hadn’t heard from them by 4:30 and see if my labs were received, and I would be told they were not (despite my monitoring center swearing they’ve been sent multiple times) and have to track them down and have them resent. Many times I wouldn’t get results till the next business day. I’ve had to wait over the weekend for beta results done on a Friday. It was very frustrating for sure.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Absolutely beautiful clinic, I loved the atmosphere and the effort that was put into keeping patients calm and relaxed. I would absolutely recommend their facility. The healing arts side even offers regular spa treatments! I felt so pampered the day of embryo transfer.
He definitely recommends transferring one embryo.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I could email, message, or even call/text him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] whenever I needed to because he gives out his cell phone number to patients. He also does live Facebook chats where you can ask questions and continually does research and brings in new ideas...He incorporates Eastern medicine ideas, diets, and full body/mind health in his treatment plans. He makes treatment affordable and doesn't turn anyone away.
European, Other, Prefer not to answer
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is absolutely amazing. He gives patients his cell phone number. He does Facebook live chats where you can ask him questions. He incorporates Eastern medicine ideas, diets, and full body/mind health in his treatment plans. He makes treatment affordable and doesn't turn anyone away.
GO SEE HIM!
CNY is a huge clinic and we are travel patients but I still felt like I could email, message, or even call/text him whenever I needed to because he gives out his cell phone number to patients. He also does live Facebook chats where you can ask questions and continually does research and brings in new ideas.
Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide, zpak, prednisone, Lupron, LDN, Prograf, estrace, prometrium, PiO, baby aspirin, cleocin etc. I have PCOS so we did 150 Follistim with 75 Menopur for 10 days, triggered with Lupron at 36 & 24 hours before retrieval. Retrieved 29 eggs. Did a freeze all cycle. 16 made it freeze. Came back the next month for transfer. Did and HCG wash and acupuncture. Transferred 2- 4AA embryos and am pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta and Brenley)
All of the travel team was amazing. Especially Greta and Brenley.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They take a whole mind/body approach and incorporate diet, immune protocols, Eastern medicine etc. They don't turn anyone away. They make it affordable for everyone. The same IVF with ICSI and assisted hatching would cost over $30,000 in Minnesota vs. the $3,900 it costs at CNY.
I am a travel patient so I monitored at my local ob/gyn
$3900 for IVF with ICSI, assisted hatching, embryo storage for 1 year. $250 for frozen transfer $50 for HCG wash
He let us transfer 2 embryos because I'm 34.
SYRACUSE
Everything about Dr Kiltz has been amazing.... from the random calls (after he has already left the office for the day) to check in since our cycle didn’t go well.... or calling w a pep talk.... he Has such a huge heard and is geunianlly concerned about each client and getting us our bring home baby..... he has def been a God send for us!... I was on the immune protocol and had gonal cetrotide menopur lupron baby aspirin Ldn vitamins..my next cycle he changed up a bit tho
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Everything about Dr Kiltz has been amazing.... from the random calls (after he has already left the office for the day) to check in since our cycle didn’t go well.... or calling w a pep talk.... he Has such a huge heard and is geunianlly concerned about each client and getting us our bring home baby..... he has def been a God send for us! Can’t wait to cycle again... hopefully in the near future
Take one day at a time..... this journey is a lot... but keep your end goal always in the front of your mind..... once you get your bring home baby it will all Be worth it.
Our cycle didn’t go as planned and Kiltz will randomly call to check on us..... or call and say ok are we about ready to get the ball rolling again.... he honestly is genuinely concerned and his only goal is getting Bring home babies for his clients! He def was a God send for us.
I was on the immune protocol and had gonal cetrotide menopur lupron baby aspirin Ldn vitamins..my next cycle he changed up a bit tho🙏🏻🙏🏻
Everyone was so great! You can tell it isn’t just a job for them and they love what they do.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It was wonderful.... def not a clinic full but more like a spa feel.... I love how it’s so warm and cozy rather than normal doc office set up. They offer massages and accupunctire as well as have a uterus 😂 hot tub to sit and relax by.... the music is so calming... I even noticed the lighting is much more dim which gives us calming feel..... my biggest thing for new patients would def just take it one day at a time..... always stay focused on in your end goal.... and Dr Kiltz and his staff Is amazing and you r def in good hands!
The cost honestly is what made this possible as I don’t have insurance. In our home state in was 20,000$ if it works it works and if not pay it all again when @ CNY for cash payments it was only 3900$ plus Meds and monitoring.... even after traveling it was less than 10,000$ which is half.... and the doctor and team was amazing(def didn’t have the same vibe w my last RE) And they make it even more affordable by allowing payments to be made for up to 2 years w a small convience charge. And our next cycle he is waving a fee for us as our last cycle didn’t go well at all..... he has such a huge heart!

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
He [Dr. Kiltz] spoke to me like he truly cared and also wanted me to understand everything.... So incredibly kind and compassionate. Very passionate about the work he does. Truly just wants to help people!... *intralipids used to suppress my immune system. I had intralipids done the day after each IUI and a week after (around implantation).... *lovenox twice daily once we started prepping for IUI cycle and continued through pregnancy due to recurrent pregnancy loss and clotting issues and MTHFR....
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
So incredibly kind and compassionate. Very passionate about the work he does. Truly just wants to help people! When I first met him, I was referred by his colleague Dr arroyo, and I was in tears thinking about how I might never have a baby and thinking of the experience I had (5 miscarriages) and my previous providers declining to help. They told me to stop trying to have a baby at one point cause they couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Dr Kiltz on the day I met him took his time, answered my questions, smiled continuously, and told me that in 1 year I would be pregnant or have a baby in my arms, he guaranteed it. And he was right :0)
You are in good hands, trust his advice. He will try until he makes things happen.
Not only was I treated like a human, I felt like I was a member of his family! He spoke to me like he truly cared and also wanted me to understand everything. Greeted me with a hug every time!
*intralipids used to suppress my immune system. I had intralipids done the day after each IUI and a week after (around implantation). Once I had a positive pregnancy test, I went weekly. *acupuncture I did once a week while preparing for IUI (ended up being for around 7 months or so) and continued through 20 weeks of pregnancy. *lovenox twice daily once we started prepping for IUI cycle and continued through pregnancy due to recurrent pregnancy loss and clotting issues and MTHFR. *endometrium 3x daily after IUI to help with progesterone *prednisone with each IUI cycle to help with immune system *femara and trigger for cycles 1-2 for follicle development *gonal f and trigger for cycles 3-4 for follicle development
I worked with the staff in Rochester. Meagan is the nurse who I remember working with the most frequently. I would go in as early as 7 some days and she was always so friendly and warm and welcoming. I never felt nervous. She helped take the stress out of the process!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
BEAUTIFUL!! And it’s only getting nicer (recent additions). It is so calm and welcoming and nothing like other dr offices. No weaknesses. We never had an issue going there and the location is great! A new patient is incredibly lucky to be going there. Their cafe is wonderful and there are great books to read while you wait (and you can purchase if you enjoy them)
I don’t remember exact figures but my insurance covered a large portion and all medications were covered and had a copay
I trusted any decision he made and his approach to my treatment

PCOS, Other
Energetic. Got us blood work and testing done on the day of our first initial visit. He stayed with us until all our questions were answered during out first initial visit. Dr. Kiltz made sure we were set up to come back in... walking us to the reception desk. We were incredibly impressed with him and excited to start the process to help conceive. ... After our first initial visit, I set up an appointment for a dye test. After the test it wasn’t really explained what I should do next as far as medication.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Listen. Ask questions. He’s listening and want to give you advice about diet and exercise.
Doctor Kiltz made us feel as if there is hope for pregnancy. We felt welcomed by his warm energetic presence. We came in with questions and he made us feel more knowledgeable by the time we left.
After our first initial visit, I set up an appointment for a dye test. After the test it wasn’t really explained what I should do next as far as medication. That’s okay though my partner and I have decided to take the next few months to try dr. Kiltz’s diet and other tips before we experiment with fertility drugs (just to try a little longer on our own). Even thought it was explained that my body doesn’t produce an egg during every cycle. We want to conceive in the worst way and have had to put our needs and wishes on hold because of temporarily fostering a family member’s child.
We were so impressed with the entire staff! Everyone was kind and compassionate; making sure my partner and I were comfortable and happy. We were completely BLOWN AWAY by our experience so far.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Compassionate staff! Great bedside manner! Comfortable office, rooms... even the “water closet” was welcoming. Every moment of our visit was amazing and made us want to come back and make our “dream” come true.
My insurance covers all testing and diagnostics and everything but ivf; which was disappointing to find out. My partner is under military insurance for testing wasn’t covered; so we payed out of pocket for him to have testing done.

Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr Kiltz was very nice and professional. I met with him to discuss having exploratory surgery to see if I might have endometriosis. ... Turns out I did have endometriosis and was diagnosed with chronic endometritis. ... ince the surgery I have tried IUI which didn’t work again. So he suggested a IVF. ... I was told, given my age, it would be better to transfer one egg at a time. ... Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions! He is always happy to answer questions ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz was very nice and professional. I met with him to discuss having exploratory surgery to see if I might have endometriosis. We talked about what brought me to that point and why it was necessary. I had tried IUI 6 times with no results even though I had a successful dye test. He said it may be something going on inside such as endometriosis. I was assured by several people that he was one of the best when it came to this kind of surgery. Turns out I did have endometriosis and was diagnosed with chronic endometritis. Since the surgery I have tried IUI which didn’t work again. So he suggested a IVF. So far I have had the eggs retrieved and 2 eggs frozen. Just waiting for my next cycle now.
Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions! He is always happy to answer questions no matter what they are, or the staff can too. Look into all of the services provided there too. Do whatever you can to help the process along.
The clinic and staff have all been very welcoming, supportive and informative. It has a very homey atmosphere.
When I first started I tried a natural IUI twice without drugs. Each cycle I’m on a z-pack for 4 days, prednisone and baby aspirin. I also use Endometrin a week after the IUI. When natural IUI didn’t work I took prescriptions or injectables. Prescriptions have included cetrotide, letrozole, novarel, intralipid, gonal-F , levothyroxine, provera, estrace, CoQ10, Low dose naltrexone. Also prenatal vitamins Cetrotide: to prevent premature ovulation during a cycle. Trigger shot to cause ovulation before IUI or IVF. Omnitrope growth hormone was used three months before IVF to help with egg quality. Novarel hcg also a growth hormone I used a week before IVF or IUI. LDN for endometriosis. Take it every day.
I see 3 NPs regularly and they are all familiar with my case. All of the staff is so nice and supportive. Nobody there makes me feel uneasy
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengthens: staff is great; great location; offer a lot of services through the fertility clinic and healing arts. Weaknesses: sometimes they don’t explain every little detail. Sometimes need to advocate for yourself and make a list of questions ahead or just ask a lot.
The donor sperm was paid for out of pocket. Insurance covered my IUI cycles. I pay a co pay for each appointment (unless it was just blood work). Medications were mostly covered by insuranc. IVF was not covered by insurance. That costs $3900 per week IVF. Meds were about $4,000. Defrosting sperm costs $50 out of pocket . Sperm costed about $650 for 1 vial.
I was told, given my age, it would be better to transfer one egg at a time.
SYRACUSE
I have premature ovarian failure. I will be doing a donor egg cycle. I am going to be on estrogens, progestrone, endometrin and steriods. Im young. ... He made me feel very Alive, refilled me with hope again. He didnt discriminate me by my condition ... Dr. Kiltz loves and understands every patient. ... He educates you along the way. Any question, comment or concern, he answers. ... He also wants me to do accupunture. To relax.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Hes an angel. He give his secondary phone number to you for use if you need ANYTHING. He always answers back immedietly. Dr. Kiltz loves and understands every patient. As a patient at first, I was very big on communicatiom. I didnt want to be on hold, or have to leave a message and never get a call back. He gets an A+ in my book on that! The fact he has a spa center for women like me to relax before treatment is amazing. His craft and talent is Reproductive fertility. I would reccomend him to anyone
I advise them to be patient. He is very good at what he does but nothing is a garuntee. That goes for anything in life.
I felt indifferent! Dr. Kiltz made me feel like I belong amd my calling to become a mom is very much real! Just with a little bit of science and patience I will get the present of a teeny tiny baby. He made me feel very Alive, refilled me with hope again. He didnt discriminate me by my condition, He held my head up, brished my tears away and prepared me for my upcoming transfer. Hes honestly a godsent. He educates you along the way. Any question, comment or concern, he answers.
I have premature ovarian failure. I will be doing a donor egg cycle. I am going to be on estrogens, progestrone, endometrin and steriods. Im young. He believes woth just me builiding up my lining, that shluld do the trick. He also wants me to do accupunture. To relax. Hes aware that I am a worry wart and doesnt want me to add any extra pressure to my body.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally Santoro)
She is amazing. Im sure she deals with an extreme amount of patients per day. So knowing each person , their conditions and the exact protocol they meed is clever!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Their strengths are their communication. their compassion to make each patient a parent. the dedication. their weakness is the amount of patients they bring in, not enough donors on the page to accomidate every recipient
VERY CHEAP

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr Kiltz has answered my phone calls and numerous texts on numerous occasions ... He takes time for all of his patients and gives us great advice and is flexible to deal with. ... His prices are unbeatable compared to my part of the country. The affordability he provides to his patients is the main reason we are able to even pursue this. ... Dr K is always open and willing to let me transfer 2 embryos. This next cycle he is suggesting an add on cycle using my own eggs in addition to 4 donor eggs mixed with hubbys sperm.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
So far I never experienced any weaknesses of Dr K. He is the best fertility doctor I have come across and I am so glad to have found him. I fly halfway across the country to be treated by him and his colleagues. His prices are unbeatable compared to my part of the country. The affordability he provides to his patients is the main reason we are able to even pursue this.
To call Dr Kiltz sooner than later. He is very in demand and sometimes the wait list for an initial consultation can be weeks or months but the wait to talk to him let alone be treated by him is worth the wait. I am getting ready for my third cycle with Dr K and even though this journey can be unbearable at times, knowing that I get to travel to his clinic and potentially start my family is very exciting.
Dr Kiltz has answered my phone calls and numerous texts on numerous occasions even when at a banquet he was being honored at. He takes time for all of his patients and gives us great advice and is flexible to deal with. He is the main person in this difficult journey that consistently says YES instead of NO and gives us hope to become a family.
I did a 10 day cycle for ER using gonal f 450, Omnitrope, Cetrotide, Endometrin, hcg LH supplement, Prograf, z pak, PIO, Ovidrel and Lupron trigger shots. He currently has me on 5mg of Letrozole and Ovidrel trigger shot.
One main nurse I have communicated with viz phone and email is Greta and she is wonderful and full of compassion and accurate information. She is never too busy to take my calls and answer th same questions over and over. At the CNY facility my favorite nurse I have personally dealt with is Deanna. She has done my interlipids and hcg wash both times and is the most uplifting, happy and positive person to have in your corner when you are going thru an infertility treatment. Her attitude and positivity is contagious and she makes you feel like you are her best friend in the world. I love her!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY’s only weakness is the rare occasion when they don’t return an email or call until the next day. I have had no negative experiences with CNY.....everything for me has been positive and uplifting even though my treatments have not yet resulted in a pregnancy. I love everything about CNY, it’s staff, it’s treatments, it’s physical clinic and especially how they treat each and every patient like an important human being....not just a number.
3900 for IVF and able to finance any portion if need be.
SYRACUSE
When you see Dr. Kiltz he is very informative and nice. ... After our tests, we learned it was male infertility. Then my husband had to take medicine for 3 months before we could do any procedure. ... He [Dr. Kiltz] is a big supporter of the Keto diet. I wish he would make a brochure or sheet explaining what you can and cannot eat on the diet. ... We haven’t had to change our plan of actions yet so I can’t say how well he does that. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When you see Dr. Kiltz he is very informative and nice. We haven’t had to change our plan of actions yet so I can’t say how well he does that. He is a big supporter of the Keto diet. I wish he would make a brochure or sheet explaining what you can and cannot eat on the diet.
Make sure that you double check your fertility plan. Ask as many questions as you have at the clinic. If you do bloodwork outside the office, check the scripts before you leave. Double check your fertility prescriptions with the nurse before you order them, especially if using Ovidrell and you weigh more than 150lbs.
Every time I had a different nurse. There were also times where the staff seemed to miss some vital information (writing scripts wrong, forgetting to finish setting up my appointments). I also had some difficulty with calling in and getting a hold of people sometimes. Living 1.5 hours away makes it critical for me to be able to communicate accurately with the staff. Besides these complaints, all the staff was very friendly and answered any questions we had.
We went into our initial consultation and started testing after talking with a nurse. After our tests, we learned it was male infertility. Then my husband had to take medicine for 3 months before we could do any procedure. When his count was acceptable, we started our first cycle of iui. I had a vaginal sonogram and was prescribed medicine, then called back in to check my egg progression. When my eggs were mature enough, I was given a shot to start ovulation. The next day we came in for an iui and went for blood work a week later. A week after that I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Then my cycle started and we repeated the process. We are currently waiting to see if it worked.
They were very nice. They were able to answer most of our questions. They are busy and do make mistakes which can be a headache to deal with.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is busy. They have a good reputation of success. The actual clinic is very relaxing and a calm environment. They provide tea, coffee and water for people to enjoy. The reception staff is very helpful and friendly.
My insurance covers most of it. So far we have only had to pay copaymentd on medicine and $65. It has probably cost about $250 so far got us

15 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
He [Dr Kiltz] is so passionate about helping families. He is constantly researching and trying to improve care. I love that he incorporates treating the patient holistically, including diet, acupuncture, faith. He also understands the financial aspect is difficult for most people and provides payment plans. ... It is important to advocate for yourself. Dr kiltz will give you his opinion but really listens to your desires also. ... The lines of communication are very open and the use of the electronic portal makes it convenient to message who i need [at CNY Fertility Center] directly.
15 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is so passionate about helping families. He is constantly researching and trying to improve care. I love that he incorporates treating the patient holistically, including diet, acupuncture, faith. He also understands the financial aspect is difficult for most people and provides payment plans.
Watch his videos, realize that no one can give you 100% guarantees on having a baby but CNY really tries to make your dreams come true.
The lines of communication are very open and the use of the electronic portal makes it convenient to message who i need directly.
I primed with hgh and LDN for 30 days. He believes this helps with egg quality and reduces inflammation in the body. Once i started the injectable stim meds, i was monitored locally and results sent to CNY and I would always hear back from the nurses by 2pm with any med adjustments. Everything went smoothly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Since i am a travel patient, communication with the nursing staff was so important. They always messaged me back immediately and called me with any results/med changes needed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everyone was super nice. Take advantage of the healing arts center! CNY patients have several Facebook groups and i have found these invaluable. There is so much information/medications etc. having other ladies to talk about it was helpful. It is important to advocate for yourself. Dr kiltz will give you his opinion but really listens to your desires also.
Still under treatment but so far paid $3900 for IVF including ICSI, $150 global monitoring fee, $4000 for add on frozen banked donor eggs, and i spent about $2000 on medications.
SYRACUSE
On all but 1 interaction with him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] was great. He is very compassionate and I believe he knows what he is doing. The follow up calls he was late but didn’t cut it short and answered all of my questions. He did the last embryo transfer I did that resulted in a bfn and that was the one experience that wasn’t good. He was running late and when he came in he rushed through everything and left there thinking that it wasn’t going to take. The rest I don’t have complaints about.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
On all but 1 interaction with him was great. He is very compassionate and I believe he knows what he is doing. The follow up calls he was late but didn’t cut it short and answered all of my questions. He did the last embryo transfer I did that resulted in a bfn and that was the one experience that wasn’t good. He was running late and when he came in he rushed through everything and left there thinking that it wasn’t going to take. The rest I don’t have complaints about.
Make sure you get all of the information up front and know what the complete process is.
The receptionists up at the front desk knew my name. I had a different nurse every time I went and had to look over all med lists and what blood was being drawn to make sure they were doing what I needed. Sometimes felt like they didn’t read my chart before they came in the room.
I believe the protocol was his normal one for the egg retrieval. I couldn’t donfresh because my numbers were too high. Then I did two frozen and they were the normal protocol (PIO, Estrace, aspirin, Progesterone, Prograf). Then did the surgery for endometriosis and found none. Then the third and last transfer was most of his immune protocol (all meds above plus neupogen, lovenox, and intralipids). He said if I do another cycle I should do a mini IVF and hopefully do fresh and he would include ldn as well.
I understand they see so many people a day that it’s hard to keep people straight. They were all great in person but had a few when they called about results were not so great. You just have to read everything and make sure your med list is what you had talked to the dr about. You really have to be your own advocate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The receptionists are awesome! The clinic is very welcoming and clean. Just be prepared for the amount of people that could be in the waiting room at any given time. You really are not alone and sometimes walking in is a little overwhelming.
The first cycle we were able to get compassionate care. For us it was $3900 including meds but then it cost around another $5000 with monitoring, blood work, ultrasounds, procedures, etc. this time it’s $3900 plus around $5000 in meds plus any FET fees if needed.
SYRACUSE

Dr. Kiltz was carrying a heavy workload but you would never know it with the way he treated you like you were his only patient.... I rarely saw Dr. Kiltz through treatment but he was the one who set the overall protocol. Start with Femara, then Femara and trigger shot, then IUI then IVF. He made me feel like there were always other options if one failed.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
The only negative with Dr. Kiltz is sometimes he explained things a little to fast. Otherwise, he was awesome to work with. Always full of positivity and energy. He made you feel like you were his only patient.
Ask questions if you don't understand what he is saying.
My primary interactions at the clinic were with nursing staff the entire time. I rarely saw the doctors. I do not have one bad thing to say about them. The entire staff was compassionate and at each appointment that I had with different nurses they all knew what was going on with me even though the clinic was super busy. They made the right suggestions, calmed my nerves and were the absolute best medical staff I have ever dealt with.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only weakness of the CNY Fertility office in Rochester is that it needs to expand like the Syracuse office! Everything else about it was amazing. The massages, acupuncture, yoga, all are onsite and available for you to take advantage of. The location is super convenient. The availability of appointments despite being so busy was amazing. The calmness washes over you when you enter this building.
Each visit at the clinic I had to pay $20 copay. For my IUI cycles most of the drugs were covered by my prescription insurance. For the IVF cycles, most of the drugs were partially covered or not covered by insurance. For the IVF egg retrieval and embryo transfer we paid $3,900 for the year. For sperm freeze for 1 year it is $350. For embryo freeze for one year it is $350. The total cost with prescription copays for my IVF treatment which resulted in single live birth was approx. $8,000 all in.
No, really the nurses were the one who recommended single embryo transfer based on my age. I said I only wanted single embryo transfer and they totally agreed with me.