4.6

195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2015 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Robery Kiltz] was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen...If you want to know something just ask because you will always get an honest answer and never made to feel dumb.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors [at CNY Fertility Center]. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable...The nursing always remembered me and were able to answer all of my questions regardless of how simple or dumb I thought tje question was. If they didnt know they would ask someone else. They were always willing to help.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Human because all staff treated me like family and cared about my trubulations
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
My bill was just over $11,000 after my insurance
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
This was my choice.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz was] Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off... He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out...
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them [CNY Fertility Center]. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit...Even for my early 5am visits they were always happy and ready for all of us there. Very warm group...Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Any question or concern I had he never made me feel like it was irrelevant. He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out.
Ask every question! Don't feel like it's a wrong question
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit

2018, Consult
Dr.Kiltz has been there since day 1, from the phone consult to the first appointment. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is always there to answer questions and help you with whatever you need...is very personable and very knowledgeable. He treats his patients with compassion and understanding...He is a amazing person.
The cost was around 4000 for a IVF cycle, not including medications [at CNY Fertility Center]...All great aspects, even with financial aspects. They work with you from the very beginning and treat you as a person not a number. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable and very trustworthy. This office is top of the line.
He is a amazing person.
Dr. Kiltz is very personable and very knowledgeable. He treats his patients with compassion and understanding.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They respond in a timely manner and leave no questions unanswered.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The cost was around 4000 for a IVF cycle, not including medications. Luckily for me medication are covered.
Rochester

[Dr. Kiltz] is caring and supportive. Lots of energy. He really wants each of his patients to be successful in their journey. He is willing to try things and will listen to your ideas as well. Easy to talk to.... Syracuse office [CNY] is very busy. All the offices are a warm and caring environment. They do not feel cold or medical. The nurses really got to know me and they were the ones we saw most. They support you through the good and the difficult times
Syracuse office is very busy. All the offices are a warm and caring environment. They do not feel cold or medical. The nurses really got to know me and they were the ones we saw most. They support you through the good and the difficult times... [Dr. Kiltz] is caring and supportive. Lots of energy. He really wants each of his patients to be successful in their journey. He is willing to try things and will listen to your ideas as well. Easy to talk to.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is caring and supportive. Lots of energy. He really wants each of his patients to be successful in their journey. He is willing to try things and will listen to your ideas as well. Easy to talk to.
Be straightforward!
Staff are very approachable. Kind. Caring. Responsive to communication
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Katy )
Invested. Supporting. Caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The cost are reasonable. 3900 for retrieval.
Rochester

2017 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Kiltz] wants the best possible outcome. ... Hes straightforward and wants the cycle to succeed. ... He gives you advice to help and make the cycle successful. ... He truly cares about the patient and not the money. ... He cares about the patient ... They [CNY Fertility] take the time to explain. They dont just rush you around. They pamper you and make you feel comfortable
They [CNY Fertility] are a busy practice and still get the job done ... They take the time to explain. They dont just rush you around. They pamper you and make you feel comfortable ... [Nursing staff] They are all extremely helpful ... I am sure some people would have found something they didnt like. Not everyone is the same. But i personally liked everything.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Hes straightforward and wants the cycle to succeed. He wants the best possible outcome. He truly cares about the patient and not the money. He gives you advice to help and make the cycle successful. He cares about the patient
Trust him
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are all extremely helpful
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everything was great. I didn't find a weakness. I am sure some people would have found something they didnt like. Not everyone is the same. But i personally liked everything. They are a busy practice and still get the job done
Syracuse
I felt like a human because he [Dr. Kiltz] was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.... I was very pleased with him stating to keep your faith no matter the outcome. Most Dr. Do not show compassion he did. He went over all the medications, his referrals, his plans for us. He was very into hearing and listening to everything we have said... knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business
Have not been there [CNY Fertility Ctr] yet But knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business and clients your treated more like a person not a patient. Looking very forward to it... Payment plans available... [Nursing Staff are] Very caring and patient... I felt like a human because he [Dr. Kiltz] was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.
Keep your faith
I felt like a human because he was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.
Very caring and patient
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Have not been there yet But knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business and clients your treated more like a person not a patient. Looking very forward to it,..........
Payment plans available
Syracuse

Dr K [Kiltz] is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box....He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs... My first clinic had ne on hgh for 3 days during stims. He had me on it 30 days prior to starting and through stims...
Beautiful peaceful setting [CNY Fertility Center]. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping... [Cost Of Treatment] 3900 per cycle... [Nurse] The only issue I had was when multiple nurses would get involved. Information would get confusing... Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box.
Listen
He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Trish)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful peaceful setting. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping
3900 per cycle
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
2018, Consult
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is a great guy and is really there for his patients! I love how he does fire side chats live so before you seek out treatment and can get on and get to know information and get familiar with things!! That helped me greatly!...
They [nurses at CNY Fertility] are amazing!!!...Very reasonable if my insurance does not cover!! They also do payment plans...It’s a amazing clinic and I love that they can do everything right there for you!! They also offer a lot of things to help with fertility! I also love that the facility is extremely clean and relaxing!!...All the nurses were so friendly and anytime you walked in they all greet you and ask how you are. They really care how you are!!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a great guy and is really there for his patients! I love how he does fire side chats live so before you seek out treatment and can get on and get to know information and get familiar with things!! That helped me greatly!
To definitely give them a try in helping your dreams come too!
They are amazing!!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very reasonable if my insurance does not cover!! They also do payment plans
Syracuse
I got 14 eggs but only 3 were fertilized I also did fresh transfer but didn’t work [with Dr. Robert Kiltz]...I’m trying for 2 embryos this time...He was very kind an honest doctor...caring doctor for his patient...his clinic very nice and quiet it make u feel like u r home...Very kind an will explain everything to u even if u don’t understand
For ivf process cost me around 4500 [at CNY Fertility Center]...They get u In very fast...great people they make u feel welcome...great clinic in Syracuse the nurses are very friendly...the get u in ur room fast and they offer coffee and tea the the client s and the seating is very comfortable...I got 14 eggs but only 3 were fertilized I also did fresh transfer but didn’t work [with Dr. Robert Kiltz]...I’m trying for 2 embryos this time...He was very kind an honest doctor...caring doctor for his patient
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very kind an honest doctor an caring doctor for his patient and very forable .his clinic very nice and quiet it make u feel like u r home great people that work there very helpful to there clients
Very kind an will explain everything to u even if u don’t understand
Very polite an understand
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
They were very gentle and nice
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They get u In very fast great people they make u feel welcome great clinic in Syracuse the nurses are very friendly the get u in ur room fast and they offer coffee and tea the the client s and the seating is very comfortable
For ivf process cost me around 4500
I’m trying for 2 embryos this time
Syracuse
[Dr. Robert Kiltz is a] Great doc. Genuinely cares. Shows pure joy in his job...Would highly recommend him for anyone who is having difficulty conceiving. Great guy. Easy to get a hold of...
No weaknesses! [CNY Fertility Center is a] Great clinic . Everyone in the office truly loves their patients and wants a successful pregnancy for all their patients. They show genuine remorse when they have to tell you it’s negative...[nurses are] Great people....Office is clean.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Great doc. Genuinely cares. Shows pure joy in his job. Staff at his office is great. Office is clean. Would highly recommend him for anyone who is having difficulty conceiving. Great guy. Easy to get a hold of.
Use him he’s great
Great doc. Graciously cares
Great people
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
No weaknesses! Great clinic . Everyone in the office truly loves their patients and wants a successful pregnancy for all their patients. They show genuine remorse when they have to tell you it’s negative
Expected