Medical SchoolEmory
FellowshipUSC
808 SW 15th Avenue
Portland, OR 97205
503.274.4994
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Matteri to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Oregon Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2010 - 2013
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
He [Dr Matteri] started off very conservative in his treatment plan because when we first sought help we were young (24 and 26) and he didn't want to over do it. I was frustrated at first and thought he wasn't taking me seriously because of my age. Once, I communicated my concerns he explained it all very well. Our successful cycle consisted of 100mg of Clomid days 4-9, with a mid cycle ultrasound in which we saw two follicles. I was given a proscription for a trigger shot but it wasn't needed. I spiked on my own and had on IUI and was prescribed sex one day later. I ended up with twins.
2010 - 2013
Anovulation, Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Robert Matteri at Oregon Reproductive Medicine?
His bedside manner is a little odd. He was very good at what he did however, if you are someone who needs a doctor who sugar coats, he is not for you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Matteri at Oregon Reproductive Medicine?
Be prepared for him to be blunt.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Matteri at Oregon Reproductive Medicine?
It was a very individual treatment plan. He explained in detail why he was suggesting the path he was and was very reassuring that he believed it would work.
Describe the protocols Robert Matteri used in your cycles at Oregon Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
He started off very conservative in his treatment plan because when we first sought help we were young (24 and 26) and he didn't want to over do it. I was frustrated at first and thought he wasn't taking me seriously because of my age. Once, I communicated my concerns he explained it all very well. Our successful cycle consisted of 100mg of Clomid days 4-9, with a mid cycle ultrasound in which we saw two follicles. I was given a proscription for a trigger shot but it wasn't needed. I spiked on my own and had on IUI and was prescribed sex one day later. I ended up with twins.
They were always knowledge and kind.
Describe your experience with Oregon Reproductive Medicine.
It's a busy place but it didn't seem to affect my care. I was always able to be seen or have questions answered quickly. I have recommended them many times and will continue to do so.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Matteri at Oregon Reproductive Medicine.
We were completely out of pocket. The cycle that resulted in our twins cost about $3000 all in.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
I couldn’t be happier or more appreciative for what ORM and Dr Matteri did to help me start my family....Everyone at ORM was extremely knowledgeable, professional and also very compassionate. They really have their donor egg IVF program down and they were always available for questions. I was also very impressed with their embryologists who consulted with me as to how I wanted to fertilize the eggs (ICSI or natural).
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with Oregon Reproductive Medicine.
Everyone at ORM was extremely knowledgeable, professional and also very compassionate. They really have their donor egg IVF program down and they were always available for questions. I was also very impressed with their embryologists who consulted with me as to how I wanted to fertilize the eggs (ICSI or natural). I only had to fly up once prior to the transfer and most importantly my first and only cycle resulted in a singleton healthy pregnancy. I couldn’t be happier or more appreciative for what ORM and Dr Matteri did to help me start my family.
it was around 25k I think?