Robert Schenken

San Antonio
8300 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-450-9500
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robert Schenken to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UT Medicine Fertility Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.7
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Schenken explain the procedure and what to expect . He called give me test results . I was an hour late for my FET because of family issues. The office and Him was very understand to my situation. My FET was the only one they were doing that day. Nothing felt was rush or me feel like they I just put them behind their other patient. He’s very knowledgeable and very willing to make sure you understand the procedure and what is needed to be done...Very down to earth... do Natural FET. Which mean little no meds. Which was a perfect for me and my body. I have doing IVF treatment for 7 year straight. Which is wear and tear on my body. This opportunity was just what my body and bank account need
They [UT Medicine Fertility Center] were willing to accept embryos that were gifted to me. The also do Natural FET. Which mean little no meds. Which was a perfect for me and my body. I have doing IVF treatment for 7 year straight. Which is wear and tear on my body. This opportunity was just what my body and bank account need. UT Health was great place and affordable because it being a Learning hospital. I could actually afford out of pocket cost and not having to taking out a loans . Dr. Schenken explain the procedure and what to expect . He called give me test results . I was an hour late for my FET because of family issues. The office and Him was very understand to my situation. My FET was the only one they were doing that day. Nothing felt was rush or me feel like they I just put them behind their other patient. He’s very knowledgeable and very willing to make sure you understand the procedure and what is needed to be done.
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Schenken at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Dr. Robert Schenken is 2nd Best fertility Doctor I have been seen by . They were willing to accept embryos that were gifted to me. The also do Natural FET. Which mean little no meds. Which was a perfect for me and my body. I have doing IVF treatment for 7 year straight. Which is wear and tear on my body. This opportunity was just what my body and bank account need. UT Health was great place and affordable because it being a Learning hospital. I could actually afford out of pocket cost and not having to taking out a loans . Dr. Schenken explain the procedure and what to expect . He called give me test results . I was an hour late for my FET because of family issues. The office and Him was very understand to my situation. My FET was the only one they were doing that day. Nothing felt was rush or me feel like they I just put them behind their other patient. He’s very knowledgeable and very willing to make sure you understand the procedure and what is needed to be done.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Schenken at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Have a open mind and ask questions .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Schenken at UT Medicine Fertility Center?
Very down to earth
And willingness to help in a very kind and warming environment
Describe your experience with UT Medicine Fertility Center.
It’s a learning hospital. It’s truly combination of both our weakness and strength. They have a lot of state of the art equipment and I’m not sure how many patients they see yearly. I am not sure of their live birth rate. But is a definite place of The willingness to help .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Schenken at UT Medicine Fertility Center.
The most affordable in the area
Robert Schenken
UT Medicine Fertility Center
San Antonio
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Schenken at UT Medicine Fertility Center.