Medical SchoolVanderbilt
770.928.2276
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
770.928.2276
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robin Fogle to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 10Neutral: 3Don't recommend: 19.1
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ACRM to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 49Neutral: 7Don't recommend: 78.8
1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
90% of all communication came through my RN [at ACRM - Atl Per]. She was good, responsive within a day...Round 2: E2/Testosterone priming with GH (Lupron, gonal, menopur, omnitrope, clomid) -- No sides effect or physical complaints. she did a longer esterase and testosterone priming because of in the previous round one egg developed faster than the rest...
1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Annoying financial co-orindator Chantol. Not the sharpest tack in the bunch. In first telephone consult tells me its ok to pay by AMEX. I continue to go great, at least i get points for this :) (distinctly remember saying this) Get to the appointment and she is like, we don't accept AMEX. Frustrating because i brought that as a form of payment and had to scramble to move money into different accounts
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Part of my reason for choosing her after "interviewing" 2 other doctors was her warm and open personality. We seemed to bond over and be able to chat (briefly) about things outside of just eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Katrina, RN)
90% of all communication came through my RN. She was good, responsive within a day.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Disappointed that I went through 2 IVF stimulation protocols and the first ended early with one egg follicle developing faster/larger than the rest of the pack. So she advised to just take a trigger shot and have sex. Our intention was to bank embryos Second round, she put me on a longer stimulation protocol. One the day of egg retrieval we anticipated 5-6 eggs. Once I got out of post-op she told me i had "prematurely" ovulated and she could only get 1 egg???!!! I just feel like she could have been more on top of this, perhaps done an US before the invasion egg retrieval.... and then we attempted to fertilize 1 egg? Which didn't take so I actually have no idea what the quality was.... So all in all, it felt like it could have been managed better
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I wish I went back and was stronger in voicing my dislike of the 2 failed rounds.... especially the second. Ovulating early seems like something that could have been avoided and i waste 6 eggs. i should have asked to come in for daily US
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
$18000
Atlanta Perimeter
The [ACRM nurses] are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
The entire team is personable, knowledgable and very kind. Dr. Fogle was both candid and hopeful in my initial and subsequent visits. She responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. She is intentional about writing clear processes and protocol out on paper that you can take home at look at again when all the initial dust and information settle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tareeka)
They always called the same day with results and explained exactly what each level meant in relation to target levels. They are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
We are still working with Dr. Fogle. I find her very learner-oriented. At my first session she reviewed the protocol she intended to follow, along with success rates and wrote it all down clearly on a piece of paper for me to take home, which helped simplify the packet of information the clinic provides you with. She is cheery and energetic.. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure. All three of our IUIs were done by another doctor at the facility. Two fell on a Saturday, so am not sure if she would have done them herself had they fallen during the week.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, Dr. Fogle is extremely patient and very happy to explain things over and over until you understand. You will not see her at every procedure.
I already had been diagnosed with PCOS and am 36, so those two were the only factors they identified as, thankfully, all my levels and my husband's levels were within normal range. Protocol was to complete three IUIs before first attempt at IVF. We are in our third IUI currently. The clinic seems to have a standard protocol to do a series of blood and hormone tests initially. I then had the HSG procedure which uses dye to eliminate the possibility of blockages in the fallopian tubes. For each round of IUI, administer the drug letrozole to induce ovulation and check progesterone levels and vaginal ultrasound before initiating letrozole and mid-cycle to check how your ovaries respond to the drug. If no ovulation by about day 14, they prescribed the HCG injection to force ovulation and IUI scheduled for the following day. One week following the IUI return for bloodwork for progesterone levels to confirm ovulation and assure uterine lining is sufficient to support the baby. The first two cycles of IUI were unsuccessful, we are waiting for results of the third. I did request the third cycle we use Clomid instead of letrozole only b/c I had conceived our daughter three years earlier on clomid and wanted to try something different since the first two IUIs were unsuccessful. I still had to have the HCG shot with Clomid.
Atlanta Perimeter
The whole ACRM team was wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse.
They made me feel like my husband and I were their #1 patient. The whole team was wonderful, knowledgable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse. My husband and I both did not want to leave their care to go back to our ( also wonderful ) OB!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay )
She is a PA and she would always call to check in on me if she had not heard from me in a few days. She always was honest with me and really made me feel like I was a " normal " person throughout the process since it's easy to feel like you are the only one going through something!
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was AMAZING. She explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester! I cannot say enough about her. Even when we did not see her ( IUI, IVF embryo TRANSFER) we knew that the other doctors would take care of us. They have " round tables " and discuss all patients so each doctor knew what situation they were walking into...
To trust her. We did 2 IUIs which both resulted in negative pregnancy tests ( I did not want to do more than 1 because of how upset the negative result made me ) but with each one we learned more about what was going on in my body/specific circumstance and we were able to find a solution through IVF that worked.
Atlanta Buckhead
2013 - 2017
[ACRM] Strengths: all top doctors - knowledge of protocols, bedside manner (for the majority of the doctors - not all), drawing blood Weakness: long wait times. If a doctor other than your primary doctor sees you for an ultrasound sometimes you'll come back in to be seen by primary (not a true weakness because thorough but just more appointments)...Dr Fogle always treated me kindly, called me directly when the transfers did not work. She has come up with a new plan and told us to move forward and try again, very supportive. However, it is a big clinic so the routine blood tests / ultrasounds sometimes just feel like one of many.
2013 - 2017
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Strengths: Cycle details, response time to emails and compassion when I had a breakdown re: failed attempt.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Extremely knowledge- answers every question. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very caring. But some things with fertility are unknown so can be frustrating when she says it was bad luck (after transfer of a good embryo and failed pregnancy).
Ask her your different options for treatment. She will let you know and give a recommendation.
1 IUI after two miscarriages. We had chromosomal testing. 2 IVF after 2 more miscarriages and testing of the embryos. Antagonist protocol. PGD testing. Vaginal estrogen (help with lining) + progesterone shots. 3. Next round : adding growth hormone shot to help with eggs and a Lupron trigger (with HCG). Adding a new test - ERA - before the transfer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost for retrievals, PGG testing, transfers. No charge for consults.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Already single.
2012 - 2017
The doctors and nursing staff are so wonderful! There was never a doubt in our mind where we would go when trying for our 2nd or 3rd child. The administrative staff isn't always super organized...Dr. Fogle is such a wonderful and experienced doctor. Once we met her, we knew we wanted her to be our doctor. She is so patient and spoke to us candidly but with compassion. She always explained everything so we would fully understand what we were about to go through.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr. Fogle always took the time to explain procedures and reasoning behind each cycle. She never rushed us during appointments and made us feel comfortable with every decision.
The nurses at ACRM are amazing! They're so sweet and compassionate!
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Be ready to be wowed! She's amazing!
Dr. Fogle diagnosed us as unexplained infertility. We did 3 rounds of IUI which were unsuccessful. We then moved on to a fresh IVF cycle with Lupron. I had a good response to the stimulation and they were able to retrieve 16 follicles, 12 of which fertilized. 9 made it to day 5 and we transferred one embryo. That cycle did not produce a pregnancy. WE then proceeded with a frozen embryo transfer and I did become pregnant (she was born April 2013). When we started trying for our second child, we attempted a FET first which did not work. So we did a fresh cycle next to be able to get more embryos for the future (I have a low AMH level). My stimulation in that cycle was pretty intense (sorry I don't remember all the hormones I had to inject). We had the same response with stimulation, retrieval and fertilization as our first fresh cycle. We transferred one embryo and I did get pregnant (our son was born September 2015).
Dr. Fogle is a big proponent of single pregnancies (versus carrying multiples). She did not want me to have any complications due to twins both for my sake and for the babies. So she has always recommended a single embryo transfer.
Atlanta Perimeter
[The staff at ACRM is] Always friendly when you walk in, someone always greets you, appointments are always on time, and I've never really had to wait on the Dr or nurse. I don't want to make them sound perfect, as maybe some of the staff isn't as friendly as others but for the most part, they are all nice, professional and easy to communicate with.... For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr Fogle is one of the realest Dr's I've ever met. From the moment I met her, it was like sitting down with an old friend that only wanted the best for me. She typically started her advice to me with, If you were my sister... She was always upfront and honest with me. She knew exactly what information needed to be shared and what didn't need to be shared. Her expertise and devotion to fertility is quite apparent and its almost as if she knows things before they even happen. I felt very confident under her supervision during the IVF cycle that I already did and will continue to trust her judgement and protocol for the next one. Its all about finding the good egg at this point. I am a 41 year old single female, with a deep desire to start a family on my own and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I know Dr Fogle will be by my side through it all with her best intentions along the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow)
You would thing my nurse and Dr Fogle were sisters. They had the same great characteristics and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My nurse was always on top of everything, she responded to every email or call in a timely manner, she was compassionate and treated me like a friend and not just a patient.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is real! She is honest and personable making you feel comfortable every step of the way. She is always on time, professional, and friendly. Dr Fogle explains every aspect of each process and was always spot on with each protocol she suggested during IUI attempt and IVF attempt #1. She has kept my mind at ease during the process and I know she will continue.
I would tell a prospective patient to be patient with the process, don't be overly confident, trust the process and remain positive with each step of the way.
For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks. So then Dr Fogle advised me to start IVF next. Being my age, and having an eptoptic can increase your chances of it happeneing again. Protocol for IVF, I was on birth control for 10 days then start the stimulation injections. Morning and evening was a dose of Micro dose lupron and dexamethasone 1x a day. Then the following evening I started gonal-f, menopur, and omnitripin with the micro dose lupron. That lasted for about 9 days for the trigger shot/hcg. With ultra sound at day 6 and the week of the trigger shot every other day to make sure my ovaries were stable, and the follicles were growing to the right size needed for the egg retrieval. I was very successful with this treatment. I had many follicles, retrieved 20 eggs, 12 fertilized and three embryos but unfortunately the three were not chromosomal normal, which happens to the best of us. I have no known fertility issues only my age. I will keep trying!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have nothing to compare it to. Its expensive no matter where you go. IVF is costly. I did the attain program and so for each step, I wasn't sure of the cost but total its expensive.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Both nurses [at ACRM] seem knowledgeable and answered emails and questions on an ongoing basis. The nursing staff is overall good and responsive but can sometimes take long to call with results...I wish they were more proactive in their recommendations. We were told that my husband's sperm was perfect with "slightly lower motility than needed" but that it wasn't an issue and we shouldn't concern with it, only to find out after our 2nd miscarriage, that he has a DNA fragmentation issue.
Latino, Middle Eastern
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is organized, clean, and offers various locations for convenience of the patients. The nurses are good and responsive and the doctors are knowledgeable. The patient coordinators do a good job at knowing your cycle and when to schedule the different tests and appointments. The admin and finance staff could be better though. The OR at ACRM is top notch! I would definitely recommend them, from the nurses to the people doing follow ups. They were compassionate and clearly cared about the patients.
Dr. Fogle took the time to answer questions and explain things to us as we are informed patients. She also repeatedly reminded me that our prognosis wasn't as bad as I thought. She also performed a D&C after our miscarriage and was kind when I woke up from the procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow and Suzanne Lloyd)
Megan and Suzanne are two nurses at ACRM and both are good communicators. Megan is a bit more responsive. Both nurses seem knowledgeable and answered emails and questions on an ongoing basis. The nursing staff is overall good and responsive but can sometimes take long to call with results. Our patient care coordinator is Vanessa Otamendi. She is really nice and very responsive as well. Some members of the staff taking care of blood work and other jobs besides communicating with the patients could use better bedside manner.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is knowledgeable and doesn't rush through the appointments like other doctors I've had. She asks questions, is direct, eloquent and uses clear language while giving enough information in a non-condescending way. We are patients that do research and come up with multiple questions; she has addressed them with patience. However, she didn't inform us about the risk of not obtaining a result upon sending the products of conception for genetic testing, and in my opinion, represented that there wasn't a male factor in our journey, when it was found later that there was upon doing further testing. I believe we should've been warned that a test was missing that could show more later if we decided or needed to do it. For a long time, we assumed that we only had one issue and didn't work on improving the male factor. Dr. Fogle has an approachable personality. I would recommend her and for the time being intend to continue treatment with her.
Ask enough questions and be your own advocate. Dr. Fogle will listen and take your opinion into consideration.
We did two medicated cycles with Clomid under Dr. Fogle's treatment and one IUI (actually performed by Dr. Hasty in ACRM). Looking back, the IUI should've perhaps been cancelled because husband was traveling on the more ideal day but she took in consideration our opinion and we didn't want to "waste a cycle." These treatments resulted in negative pregnancy tests. Dr. Fogle also performed a HSG and HSC (actually performed by Dr. Keenan). Upon getting pregnant naturally, Dr. Fogle performed ultrasounds and adjusted my synthroid dose from 75 MCG to 88 MCG after I asked for my TSH to be checked again. She also adjusted my progesterone dose upon my request. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. After our second miscarriage (first under her care), she recommended a number of tests including karyotypes, glucose tolerance test, SCSA, and more. Dr. Fogle has reviewed the supplements I am taking (Vitamin D, DHEA, Coq10, Fish Oil, Dim Detox, L'arginine, Magnesium, Acai Berry) and adjusted some doses. She is also recommending a mini-stims IVF cycle with ICSI. We plan to start this next month.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
We've paid out of pocket for fertility treatments since our insurance doesn't cover them. Diagnostic tests are covered. We believe that 1 appointment wasn't coded right as we were still discussing options and it was coded as IVF appointment because Dr. Fogle did provide the protocol she would suggest. However, we were still in a diagnostic stage. ACRM isn't particularly affordable but such is the cost of medicine in the US.
Dr. Fogle and her clinic (ACRM) have a clear policy to only transfer 1 embryo.
Atlanta Perimeter
The clinic [ACRM] was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality....The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring....ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims...Dr Fogle was not only extremely knowledgeable and certainly an expert in fertility, she had an extremely caring and warm bedside manner. I appreciated her continued and thoughtful concern for my health and the success of egg retrieval procedure.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality.
The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is not only a brilliant surgeon, she took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns. As a 31 year-old career-minded woman, I did not want my age to determine by ability to have children. So I went to see Dr. Fogle to discuss freezing my eggs. She answered all of my many questions articulately and made sure that she had fully understood and answered everything completely. She calmed all of my uncertainty with her knowledgeable and thoughtful responses. Through the procedure, I felt how much she cared for me as a patient and a person. The procedure was a huge success and I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle to anyone in need of assistance with fertility.
I am 100% confident that Dr. Fogle was the best doctor for my treatment and would recommend her to any of my friends or family.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims.
Atlanta Perimeter
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
I have not had any problems with ACRM. They are very professional and informative. I'm always told how much my appointment is going to cost before hand and everyone is very friendly and there to help...staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!...Megan and Vanessa have been wonderful. They are always very quick to reply to my emails and keep me posted on what's next...I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed..
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr Fogle is very caring and understanding on the topic of infertility. She has kept me informed and her staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle has been very thorough with my condition and treatment. She has covered all her bases with testing and even though there have been some unexpected diagnoses while undergoing my myomectomy, She has stayed positive and made me feel very well cared for.
To trust Dr Fogle with your care, and to always ask questions and voice your concerns. She is there to help you.
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids, tubal blockage, and PCOS at the same time. After undergoing testing and Dr Fogle performing my myomectomy and tubal removal, she discovered stage 3 endometriosis. I will under go an HSG once healing is complete to examine my other tube. Dr Fogle is thinking my other tube isnt functioning properly as well. If this is true, IVF is my only option. My HSG is set to be done in early June.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost so far has been for blood work, ultrasound, and my surgery. I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed
None- IVF IS THE NEXT STEP FOR ME (more than likely)
Atlanta Perimeter
Nurses [at ACRM] rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results...The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great...Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great.
Dr. Fogle is very nice, understanding, and to the point about your treatment. My husband and I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Fogle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Magen)
Nurses rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
My best friend recommended Dr. Fogle to my husband and I in our quest for a child. When we first met her she was prepared with all of our information and test we had sent over. She was ready with a course of action to follow. She re-reviewed previous test results and found a septum in my uterus which she was able to correct. From there we have had two IUIs one failed round, and currently waiting on results for our second. Working ahead she has already worked with us to plan our next steps. She offers professional advice while also leaving room for our input. She has been great to work with.
Be open to all courses of treatment.
We did 100mg of clomid both rounds and a trigger shot to start ovulation.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Treatment is ongoing but so in a ball park of $4,00 to $6,000.
2012 - 2017
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM...Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent..We have only had a pleasant experience here. I do not have one negative thing to say about ACRM. I highly recommend them all the time...I don't remember exact cost but they were always explained to us clearly ahead of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr. Fogel was always present and helpful in every meeting. I never felt rushed and she answered all my million questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM. Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She is so kind and caring. She answered all our questions and always made us feel comfortable with the next steps. Explained our plan to us and even when we had a negative result she gave us hope. She is a great Dr. And a great person.
This is a general piece of advice. Ask questions so you are prepared. She took plenty of time with us to answer all our questions and make us feel comfortab;e with all the next steps.
I have no idea. My wife took care of all the medication I just gave her the shots.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
My wife and I only wanted to put back one embroy so we were very happy that this is what Dr. Fogel also recommended for us.
Atlanta Perimeter
All the doctors are great. You don’t always get your doctor. Wait times can be long on the weekends. Easy to get an appointment thought. Multiple locations for convenience. They care about you. Wish I could’ve been under their care my whole pregnancy... Mikeshia was my second nurse at ACRM and the absolute best! She was knowledgeable and showed so much care and compassion to me.... Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr. Fogle showed emotion with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikeshia )
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens. She lets you decide what’s right for you. I trust her fully. She is open to trying new things and will admit when she feels like she could’ve done something different.
Be open and honest with her!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle did not do my transfer. I was always told one would be transferred but that the they transferred 2 with no real explanation why. I found out why after it failed.
Atlanta Perimeter
I love Dr. Fogle but really dislike the office and staff [at ACRM]. They are always so busy. It feels like you're just a number when you're there. You move from waiting room to the next waiting room. I'm usually there for over 2 hours but only physically see someone that works there for 30 minutes. There's alot of wasted time. The initial waiting room wait is over 30 minutes then the nurse waiting room is about another 20 minutes then the payable waiting room is another 20 minutes. I really want to go somewhere else but we love Dr. Fogle. I really can't stand her office though.
I love Dr. Fogle. I really do not like the office. I feel like a cow in a heard. You move from waiting room to waiting room. They're always packed.
I have not been impressed with any staff members at Dr. Fogle's office other than Dr. Fogle. They really need to change their leadership team.
What specific things went wrong at ACRM?
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I love Dr. Fogle but really dislike the office and staff. They are always so busy. It feels like you're just a number when you're there. You move from waiting room to the next waiting room. I'm usually there for over 2 hours but only physically see someone that works there for 30 minutes. There's alot of wasted time. The initial waiting room wait is over 30 minutes then the nurse waiting room is about another 20 minutes then the payable waiting room is another 20 minutes. I really want to go somewhere else but we love Dr. Fogle. I really can't stand her office though.
Prepare yourself to feel like a number and wait for over 2 hours per appointment.
1750 for IUI
Atlanta Perimeter
[ACRM nurse] Megan is very kind. She also appears to be knowledgeable. The other nurses and support staff are also very friendly and helpful. However, I did feel like I had to call several times in order to receive a response...2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer...Dr. Fogle is easy to relate to, yet she's also very knowledgeable about her craft. She makes you believe that motherhood truly IS possible! She is thorough in examining your specific case and also explains the fertility process in a straightforward manner.
Latino, Black or African-American
She was thorough but still empathetic She was also encouraging and hopeful
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Share your honest concerns with her
We are just beginning my first cycle
2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer
My doctor and this clinic will only do single embryo transfer. I would prefer multiple as that increases that odds that an embryo will survive, but I also understand the risks associated with the chance that all the embryos implant and survive. It's such a catch-22.