Available by cell phone
770.928.2276
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30328
770.928.2276
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Robin Fogle to a friend?

9.7

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ACRM to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text... She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
I've had 3 primary nurses [at ACRM -Altanta Perimeter]. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time...reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is amazing. From the first consult she has been kind, patient and thorough. She will go over everything in incredible detail, taking as much time as needed to answer questions. She did warn us about "Dr. Google" but she took the time to answer every far fetched question I had about anything I read online. Always upbeat when we saw her. Initially when we started at ACRM, yes we had the doctor rotation for monitoring, procedures, etc. But we're at a point in the process where Dr. Fogle is doing everything herself to ensure that I'm getting the treatment and level of care that she wants. She fully trusts the other doctors in the practice, but the fact that she wants to see it all through really means a lot.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Do your research, ask questions, be patient. Dr. Fogle did give realistic expectations for each procedure, but we still went into everything overconfident that we would beat the odds. Be realistic with yourself, listen to her and your care team. Don't be hard and beat yourself up if things don't go perfectly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
ACRM is an extremely busy clinic. However everyone that I saw on a regular basis was extremely compassionate and empathetic. I've had an unusually high number of complications. The follow up has been incredible. The phlebotomist techs knew me by face and name, not just as a name on a piece of paper. Even the check out clerks were the same. When I miscarried, every person I saw was crying right along with me. When I was hospitalized, Dr. Fogle saw me daily in the hospital - I even had her cell phone and she checked in constantly via text.
Describe the protocols Robin Fogle used in your cycles at ACRM and their degree of success.
2 IUIs, 6 attempted IVF cycles resulting in 4 retrievals 1 IUI conversion and 1 complete cancellation/hospitalization IUI's had clomid followed by progesterone orally. Negative beta's. IVF cycles: E2 Priming x2, MiniStim x2, Microdose Flare x2. One of the E2 Priming and one of the Microdose Flare protocols resulted in 1 frozen embryo but CCS genetic screening showed a chromosome mismatch. One E2 Priming resulted in all embryos arresting. One Microdose Flare resulted in 1 embryo that was CCS chromosomal normal. That FET resulted in a miscarriage. One ministim was cancelled and the other converted into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I've had 3 primary nurses. The first moved out of state, the second went out on leave, and I'm still working with the third. All compassionate, answered all questions I had in a timely manner. I really like that I can send off an email and get an answer in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It's clear when you are there in the waiting room that ACRM sees a large volume of patients. But it's also clear that they've gained tremendous experience and insight to a process that's still mostly an unknown. There's so much about fertility (or lack there of) that the medical profession just doesn't know. The financial group is not quite as with it as the medical side. If there's anything "different" about a cycle that doesn't follow their normal procedure, it throws the finance person off and usually they forget to update a fill-in the blank type field with the correct information. Review everything, ask questions, keep records.
Describe Robin Fogle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ACRM.
Yes, reading material was provided to us to review and all consults stressed single FET transfers. I only had a single embryo for FET, so there was no option for multiples.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. ... She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements). ... She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done. ... It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. ...
ACRM is the most organized clinic I've ever been to. Everything is carefully planned out, with lots of helpful paperwork and info for every step of the fertility process. When you walk into the office, it is a relaxing and positive environment. ... The nurses are very good at getting back to me. Every email I send gets returned by one of the nurses. They are helpful in answering questions I have in between appointments.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is very empathetic, and delivers test results with a mixture of honesty and compassion. It is this combination that makes her an excellent doctor when dealing with this medical specialty, since for many fertility patients, time is against us. I like to ask a lot of questions and take notes, and Dr. Fogle does a great job translating medical jargon into decipherable information that I can understand. She seems to be more a proponent for traditional forms of fertility care (Clomid, IUI, IVF) and less supportive of nontraditional forms (acupuncture, herbal supplements).
I would take Dr. Fogle's advice, since she is an expert in her field, but also listen to your own instincts on trying nontraditional forms of fertility such as acupuncture.
Dr. Fogle spent time getting to know me and my husband in a consultation, before talking to us about our options. She is empathetic when delivering test results, but also clear about what needs to be done.
We are trying IUI and letrozole this cycle. We will do two rounds of this treatment strategy. If these are unsuccessful, I will start IVF. Since I am a teacher with a limited salary, we don't know if IVF is a viable option for us financially. But we really want a baby, and are willing to do what it takes to have a family.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
So far, with consultation, blood work, and HSG, the total is $1500. We are doing IUI this month, which will be $1900, and then after that, IVF will be $24,000.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Robin [Fogle] analyzed our specific situation by looking into our medical history, based on her findings she recommended certain testing to ensure our eligibility for testing and gave us her opinion on success rates of patients with similar medical issues. Dr. Fogle customized a treatment plan and for us with future trials taken into account.
The nurses [at ACRM- Atlanta Perimeter] were very organized and professional in the office. However patient outreach and compassion for patients personal situations were not taken into account. We received very little communication from the office In terms of updates.... This clinic very much runs like a corporate office. Payment and scheduling is very mechanical, not at all personal. On the other hand it is very organized and the facilities are very clean. The setting is professional, but not personal.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle was very outgoing and friendly. She was clear in explaining the testing process and procedure. She decided on an appropriate course of action according to our specific situation and kept a very positive attitude.
To come with money for the entire procedure. To pay in segment becomes complicated.
interfacing with the doctor was very personable and all the information about testing and procedure was thoroughly explained. However this particular clinic did not put in much effort in terms of outreach when we were in testing. No updates or inquiry as to what happening with us. All contact was left completely up to us. We feel this was due to a lack of sensitivity to our financial situation, in that we didn't have money to complete the entire process from start to finish.
Robin analyzed our specific situation by looking into our medical history, based on her findings she recommended certain testing to ensure our eligibility for testing and gave us her opinion on success rates of patients with similar medical issues. Dr. Fogle customized a treatment plan and for us with future trials taken into account.
The nurses were very organized and professional in the office. However patient outreach and compassion for patients personal situations were not taken into account. We received very little communication from the office In terms of updates.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
This clinic is expensive, and no consultation, test or treatment goes unpaid before the next can begin. Very difficult for financially troubled people to work with.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Fogle is very compassionate. You would benefit from asking more technical questions every visit. Such as: "What's next? What are the risks? Is this what you expected?"... Dr. Fogle did not relay a risk in unfreezing embryos in the lab. We lost the one embryo we had put our hopes in due to it not surviving thawing. Because we did not realize this would be a possibility, we were blown out of the water by this loss.
I am currently opting to proceed with Egg Donation. While I was told the Bank was "in-house," [at ACRM] I was not informed about the low census, even after expressing the characteristics my husband and I are seeking. The profiles available are extremely limited (ie 2 Caucasian donors) - and I was not able to even access that information until I paid a non-refundable $400. Very disappointing and misleading.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle has a warm personality and I felt like she really listened to me and was invested in my desire to build a family.
Testosterone priming seemed to be beneficial in my cycles. Low-dose hormones did not work. That protocol was not productive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikesha Middlebrook )
My nurse/care coordinator Mikesha communicated effectively and with compassion. The surgery staff were exemplary and sent me a card after my miscarriage.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
STRENGTHS I really like Dr. Robin Fogle and that is the reason I have decided to continue my care at ACRM. Another strength is the surgery staff. The doctors and nurses made me feel comfortable during invasive, nerve-wracking procedures. They were informative, positive and compassionate after each retrieval, transfer and termination. WEAKNESSES The support staff in the office seem more concerned with payment, and in such a sensitive line of work, that is off-putting. While it is a business, there is a way to conduct it in a dignified manner. Expect to wait for your appointment, each and every time. A more effective way to streamline clients would be beneficial to patient satisfaction. The shots are consuming alone, so the less time interrupting one's work schedule for blood work/doctor visits would relieve some stress. Getting in touch with someone regarding protocol outside clinic hours is not easy. Seeing as the IVF process is not a 9-5 endeavor, there needs to be more responsive staff available outside "normal" business hours. One of my cycles was drastically changed because of a need to clean the ACRM Lab. I was already in the middle of my protocol when I was informed of this, and was given the option to cancel the cycle or double some medications to speed up the process and make the deadline before the cleaning. Pharmacy is very expensive and had I been informed I would have opted to wait until the Annual Lab cleaning was complete. Seems like that would have been on the calendar for ACRM for some time. As a result of the drastic change, that cycle was not successful. My body was so out of whack, I ovulated early. It was a complete waste of time and money. I am currently opting to proceed with Egg Donation. While I was told the Bank was "in-house," I was not informed about the low census, even after expressing the characteristics my husband and I are seeking. The profiles available are extremely limited (ie 2 Caucasian donors) - and I was not able to even access that information until I paid a non-refundable $400. Very disappointing and misleading.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have spent at least 30,000 for three rounds of treatment with Dr. Fogle. My insurance only covers a percentage of treatment, so this has been a major expense.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Fogle was very informative. She spoke to me in layman's terms as much as possible so I would understand. She would listen to my questions/concerns and base her discussion on that. She explained the process very well and was straightforward with the information I needed to know, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear....Dr. Fogle did have a preference to do only one embryo transfer. She explained that the process they go through before the transfer ensures that only the healthiest embryos are used.
The clinic [ACRM] is very knowledgeable and has a good reputation. They worked with me on scheduling and even did some phone consultations with me. They were all very informative and showed genuine care and concern for me. They were sensitive to my needs while also straight-forward so I understand exactly what was best for me. The only weakness I would say is that I didn't seem to get as much assistance from the finance team as I needed.
European, Native American, Other
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Feel confident that she will be straightforward with your options and not give you false hope.
The Dr and assistants seemed to genuinely have an interest in my needs and issues. They explained things in the amount of detail needed for me. They took as much time as needed to answer questions. The only reason that I didn't rate the highest rating is that while they did great in person, it was sometimes difficult to get responses over the phone. However, it is disclosed that the phone is not the best method of communication.
I did not reach the point to actually go through a cycle. I was diagnosed with diminished Ovarian reserve and therefore my only option was to do donor egg. While I had several testing procedures done, I did not go through any treatments. I was ready to schedule the IVF with donor egg until I was unable to continue due to running out of funds. Dr. Fogle did give me a protocol to follow with some vitamins and supplements and medicines that would help for when I was ready. I was given details about the process I would go through as well as a pamphlet of information that I was able to take with me so that I would know exactly what my next steps were.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mirrin Reagan)
All of the staff that I communicated with was very helpful (with one exception). I spoke with Donna Jackson, Megan Barbrow, Vanessa Otamendi, and Michelle Johnson and they were all very helpful. The one exception was the initial finance person that I spoke to. I cannot remember his name but he was a man and was no longer there the last time I
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is very knowledgeable and has a good reputation. They worked with me on scheduling and even did some phone consultations with me. They were all very informative and showed genuine care and concern for me. They were sensitive to my needs while also straight-forward so I understand exactly what was best for me. The only weakness I would say is that I didn't seem to get as much assistance from the finance team as I needed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I spent approximately $2500 on initial testing and visits. This was out of pocket as my insurance covered some of it. I was given a chart of what procedures I would need to go through for one embryo transfer using donor egg. This was approximately $18,000. I was unable to move forward with that cost and did not look into financing options yet.
Dr. Fogle did have a preference to do only one embryo transfer. She explained that the process they go through before the transfer ensures that only the healthiest embryos are used. She also explained the problems that could arise if multiple embryos are used and result in multiple babies.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Dr Fogle was fantastic. She reviewed our history and discussed test results with us. Together we decided on a treatment plan. Although she wanted to go to IVF with PGS to get us the best results, she was supportive when we suggested a less aggressive route. She altered her treatment based on my outcomes. When I had a pregnancy that developed into a MMC, along the way Dr Fogle was kind and honest. She supported my emotional distress and then was like a cheerleader when we had success later.
Testing done by the clinic [ACRM-Atlanta] gave us insight into why we were unsuccessful on our own. The Perimeter location is improved after they moved to floor 6. Parking and entering the campus where the facility is located is annoying due to construction in the area.... I did go through 3 different primary nurses while under Dr. Fogle's care. However, each nurse was fantastic. They were prompt with responses, skilled with their care and informative. My care coordinator was Vanessa and was the best ever.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Letrozole and timed intercourse worked for us as I was ovulating but had a poor or weak ovulation. Dr. Fogle treated my low progesterone in my MMC cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
I did go through 3 different primary nurses while under Dr. Fogle's care. However, each nurse was fantastic. They were prompt with responses, skilled with their care and informative. My care coordinator was Vanessa and was the best ever. She was prompt, professional and caring. She juggled the schedule changes we had without any complaint. My only complaint would be about the staff doing the blood draws. The overall care provided by acrm was outstanding and the blood draw staff was in stark contrast to that. Although they weren't rude, they also were not friendly or warm. The blood draws were often rough and I bruised after several.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
We had success before we went the IVF route but I trusted Dr. Fogle and her staff 100%. Testing done by the clinic gave us insight into why we were unsuccessful on our own. The Perimeter location is improved after they moved to floor 6. Parking and entering the campus where the facility is located is annoying due to construction in the area.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
After our second miscarriage (first under her care), she [Dr. Fogle] recommended a number of tests including karyotypes, glucose tolerance test, SCSA, and more. Dr. Fogle has reviewed the supplements I am taking (Vitamin D, DHEA, Coq10, Fish Oil, Dim Detox, L'arginine, Magnesium, Acai Berry) and adjusted some doses. She is also recommending a mini-stims IVF cycle with ICSI... We are patients that do research and come up with multiple questions; she has addressed them with patience. However, she didn't inform us about the risk of not obtaining a result upon sending the products of conception for genetic testing, and in my opinion, represented that there wasn't a male factor in our journey, when it was found later that there was upon doing further testing.
Both nurses [at ACRM] seem knowledgeable and answered emails and questions on an ongoing basis. The nursing staff is overall good and responsive but can sometimes take long to call with results...I wish they were more proactive in their recommendations. We were told that my husband's sperm was perfect with "slightly lower motility than needed" but that it wasn't an issue and we shouldn't concern with it, only to find out after our 2nd miscarriage, that he has a DNA fragmentation issue.
Latino, Middle Eastern
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is knowledgeable and doesn't rush through the appointments like other doctors I've had. She asks questions, is direct, eloquent and uses clear language while giving enough information in a non-condescending way. We are patients that do research and come up with multiple questions; she has addressed them with patience. However, she didn't inform us about the risk of not obtaining a result upon sending the products of conception for genetic testing, and in my opinion, represented that there wasn't a male factor in our journey, when it was found later that there was upon doing further testing. I believe we should've been warned that a test was missing that could show more later if we decided or needed to do it. For a long time, we assumed that we only had one issue and didn't work on improving the male factor. Dr. Fogle has an approachable personality. I would recommend her and for the time being intend to continue treatment with her.
Ask enough questions and be your own advocate. Dr. Fogle will listen and take your opinion into consideration.
Dr. Fogle took the time to answer questions and explain things to us as we are informed patients. She also repeatedly reminded me that our prognosis wasn't as bad as I thought. She also performed a D&C after our miscarriage and was kind when I woke up from the procedure.
We did two medicated cycles with Clomid under Dr. Fogle's treatment and one IUI (actually performed by Dr. Hasty in ACRM). Looking back, the IUI should've perhaps been cancelled because husband was traveling on the more ideal day but she took in consideration our opinion and we didn't want to "waste a cycle." These treatments resulted in negative pregnancy tests. Dr. Fogle also performed a HSG and HSC (actually performed by Dr. Keenan). Upon getting pregnant naturally, Dr. Fogle performed ultrasounds and adjusted my synthroid dose from 75 MCG to 88 MCG after I asked for my TSH to be checked again. She also adjusted my progesterone dose upon my request. Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. After our second miscarriage (first under her care), she recommended a number of tests including karyotypes, glucose tolerance test, SCSA, and more. Dr. Fogle has reviewed the supplements I am taking (Vitamin D, DHEA, Coq10, Fish Oil, Dim Detox, L'arginine, Magnesium, Acai Berry) and adjusted some doses. She is also recommending a mini-stims IVF cycle with ICSI. We plan to start this next month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow and Suzanne Lloyd)
Megan and Suzanne are two nurses at ACRM and both are good communicators. Megan is a bit more responsive. Both nurses seem knowledgeable and answered emails and questions on an ongoing basis. The nursing staff is overall good and responsive but can sometimes take long to call with results. Our patient care coordinator is Vanessa Otamendi. She is really nice and very responsive as well. Some members of the staff taking care of blood work and other jobs besides communicating with the patients could use better bedside manner.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is organized, clean, and offers various locations for convenience of the patients. The nurses are good and responsive and the doctors are knowledgeable. The patient coordinators do a good job at knowing your cycle and when to schedule the different tests and appointments. The admin and finance staff could be better though. The OR at ACRM is top notch! I would definitely recommend them, from the nurses to the people doing follow ups. They were compassionate and clearly cared about the patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
We've paid out of pocket for fertility treatments since our insurance doesn't cover them. Diagnostic tests are covered. We believe that 1 appointment wasn't coded right as we were still discussing options and it was coded as IVF appointment because Dr. Fogle did provide the protocol she would suggest. However, we were still in a diagnostic stage. ACRM isn't particularly affordable but such is the cost of medicine in the US.
Dr. Fogle and her clinic (ACRM) have a clear policy to only transfer 1 embryo.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

[The staff at ACRM is] Always friendly when you walk in, someone always greets you, appointments are always on time, and I've never really had to wait on the Dr or nurse. I don't want to make them sound perfect, as maybe some of the staff isn't as friendly as others but for the most part, they are all nice, professional and easy to communicate with.... For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr Fogle is real! She is honest and personable making you feel comfortable every step of the way. She is always on time, professional, and friendly. Dr Fogle explains every aspect of each process and was always spot on with each protocol she suggested during IUI attempt and IVF attempt #1. She has kept my mind at ease during the process and I know she will continue.
I would tell a prospective patient to be patient with the process, don't be overly confident, trust the process and remain positive with each step of the way.
Dr Fogle is one of the realest Dr's I've ever met. From the moment I met her, it was like sitting down with an old friend that only wanted the best for me. She typically started her advice to me with, If you were my sister... She was always upfront and honest with me. She knew exactly what information needed to be shared and what didn't need to be shared. Her expertise and devotion to fertility is quite apparent and its almost as if she knows things before they even happen. I felt very confident under her supervision during the IVF cycle that I already did and will continue to trust her judgement and protocol for the next one. Its all about finding the good egg at this point. I am a 41 year old single female, with a deep desire to start a family on my own and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen. I know Dr Fogle will be by my side through it all with her best intentions along the way.
For the IUI process, I was on letrozole for a week before the insemination. I used donor sperm as I'm single. I became pregnant on my first ever IUI and first time trying. Unfortunately it resulted in an eptoptic pregnancy at 6 weeks. So then Dr Fogle advised me to start IVF next. Being my age, and having an eptoptic can increase your chances of it happeneing again. Protocol for IVF, I was on birth control for 10 days then start the stimulation injections. Morning and evening was a dose of Micro dose lupron and dexamethasone 1x a day. Then the following evening I started gonal-f, menopur, and omnitripin with the micro dose lupron. That lasted for about 9 days for the trigger shot/hcg. With ultra sound at day 6 and the week of the trigger shot every other day to make sure my ovaries were stable, and the follicles were growing to the right size needed for the egg retrieval. I was very successful with this treatment. I had many follicles, retrieved 20 eggs, 12 fertilized and three embryos but unfortunately the three were not chromosomal normal, which happens to the best of us. I have no known fertility issues only my age. I will keep trying!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan Barbrow)
You would thing my nurse and Dr Fogle were sisters. They had the same great characteristics and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My nurse was always on top of everything, she responded to every email or call in a timely manner, she was compassionate and treated me like a friend and not just a patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I have nothing to compare it to. Its expensive no matter where you go. IVF is costly. I did the attain program and so for each step, I wasn't sure of the cost but total its expensive.

2013 - 2017
Extremely knowledge- answers every question. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very caring. But some things with fertility are unknown so can be frustrating when she [Dr. Robin Fogle] says it was bad luck (after transfer of a good embryo and failed pregnancy)...1 IUI after two miscarriages. We had chromosomal testing. 2 IVF after 2 more miscarriages and testing of the embryos. Antagonist protocol. PGD testing. Vaginal estrogen (help with lining) + progesterone shots. 3. Next round : adding growth hormone shot to help with eggs and a Lupron trigger (with HCG). Adding a new test - ERA - before the transfer.
[ACRM] Strengths: all top doctors - knowledge of protocols, bedside manner (for the majority of the doctors - not all), drawing blood Weakness: long wait times. If a doctor other than your primary doctor sees you for an ultrasound sometimes you'll come back in to be seen by primary (not a true weakness because thorough but just more appointments)...Dr Fogle always treated me kindly, called me directly when the transfers did not work. She has come up with a new plan and told us to move forward and try again, very supportive. However, it is a big clinic so the routine blood tests / ultrasounds sometimes just feel like one of many.
2013 - 2017
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Extremely knowledge- answers every question. Doesn't make you feel rushed. Very caring. But some things with fertility are unknown so can be frustrating when she says it was bad luck (after transfer of a good embryo and failed pregnancy).
Ask her your different options for treatment. She will let you know and give a recommendation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Strengths: Cycle details, response time to emails and compassion when I had a breakdown re: failed attempt.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost for retrievals, PGG testing, transfers. No charge for consults.
Already single.

2012 - 2017
Dr. Fogle is such a wonderful and experienced doctor. Once we met her, we knew we wanted her to be our doctor. She is so patient and spoke to us candidly but with compassion. She always explained everything so we would fully understand what we were about to go through...Dr. Fogle diagnosed us as unexplained infertility. We did 3 rounds of IUI which were unsuccessful. We then moved on to a fresh IVF cycle with Lupron. I had a good response to the stimulation and they were able to retrieve 16 follicles, 12 of which fertilized. 9 made it to day 5 and we transferred one embryo. That cycle did not produce a pregnancy. WE then proceeded with a frozen embryo transfer and I did become pregnant (she was born April 2013). When we started trying for our second child, we attempted a FET first which did not work. So we did a fresh cycle next to be able to get more embryos for the future (I have a low AMH level). My stimulation in that cycle was pretty intense (sorry I don't remember all the hormones I had to inject). We had the same response with stimulation, retrieval and fertilization as our first fresh cycle. We transferred one embryo and I did get pregnant (our son was born September 2015).
The doctors and nursing staff are so wonderful! There was never a doubt in our mind where we would go when trying for our 2nd or 3rd child. The administrative staff isn't always super organized...Dr. Fogle is such a wonderful and experienced doctor. Once we met her, we knew we wanted her to be our doctor. She is so patient and spoke to us candidly but with compassion. She always explained everything so we would fully understand what we were about to go through.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Be ready to be wowed! She's amazing!
Dr. Fogle always took the time to explain procedures and reasoning behind each cycle. She never rushed us during appointments and made us feel comfortable with every decision.
The nurses at ACRM are amazing! They're so sweet and compassionate!
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Dr. Fogle is a big proponent of single pregnancies (versus carrying multiples). She did not want me to have any complications due to twins both for my sake and for the babies. So she has always recommended a single embryo transfer.

1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Part of my reason for choosing her [Dr. Fogle] after "interviewing" 2 other doctors was her warm and open personality. We seemed to bond over and be able to chat (briefly) about things outside of just eggs...Second round, she put me on a longer stimulation protocol. One the day of egg retrieval we anticipated 5-6 eggs. Once I got out of post-op she told me i had "prematurely" ovulated and she could only get 1 egg???!!! I just feel like she could have been more on top of this, perhaps done an US before the invasion egg retrieval....
90% of all communication came through my RN [at ACRM - Atl Per]. She was good, responsive within a day...Round 2: E2/Testosterone priming with GH (Lupron, gonal, menopur, omnitrope, clomid) -- No sides effect or physical complaints. she did a longer esterase and testosterone priming because of in the previous round one egg developed faster than the rest...
1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Disappointed that I went through 2 IVF stimulation protocols and the first ended early with one egg follicle developing faster/larger than the rest of the pack. So she advised to just take a trigger shot and have sex. Our intention was to bank embryos Second round, she put me on a longer stimulation protocol. One the day of egg retrieval we anticipated 5-6 eggs. Once I got out of post-op she told me i had "prematurely" ovulated and she could only get 1 egg???!!! I just feel like she could have been more on top of this, perhaps done an US before the invasion egg retrieval.... and then we attempted to fertilize 1 egg? Which didn't take so I actually have no idea what the quality was.... So all in all, it felt like it could have been managed better
I wish I went back and was stronger in voicing my dislike of the 2 failed rounds.... especially the second. Ovulating early seems like something that could have been avoided and i waste 6 eggs. i should have asked to come in for daily US
Part of my reason for choosing her after "interviewing" 2 other doctors was her warm and open personality. We seemed to bond over and be able to chat (briefly) about things outside of just eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Katrina, RN)
90% of all communication came through my RN. She was good, responsive within a day.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Annoying financial co-orindator Chantol. Not the sharpest tack in the bunch. In first telephone consult tells me its ok to pay by AMEX. I continue to go great, at least i get points for this :) (distinctly remember saying this) Get to the appointment and she is like, we don't accept AMEX. Frustrating because i brought that as a form of payment and had to scramble to move money into different accounts
$18000

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Dr. Fogle explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester!
The whole ACRM team was wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was AMAZING. She explained everything from start to finish thoroughly. She understood the emotions and frustrations my husband and I were going through. She really comforted both of us throughout the IUI and IVF process- she still checks in on us and we are in our 2nd trimester! I cannot say enough about her. Even when we did not see her ( IUI, IVF embryo TRANSFER) we knew that the other doctors would take care of us. They have " round tables " and discuss all patients so each doctor knew what situation they were walking into...
To trust her. We did 2 IUIs which both resulted in negative pregnancy tests ( I did not want to do more than 1 because of how upset the negative result made me ) but with each one we learned more about what was going on in my body/specific circumstance and we were able to find a solution through IVF that worked.
They made me feel like my husband and I were their #1 patient. The whole team was wonderful, knowledgable and friendly. I think they would do a back flip for us .... if we asked them to! Fast response times to calls and emails- you have a Patient Care Coordinator and an assigned nurse. My husband and I both did not want to leave their care to go back to our ( also wonderful ) OB!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Laura Lemay )
She is a PA and she would always call to check in on me if she had not heard from me in a few days. She always was honest with me and really made me feel like I was a " normal " person throughout the process since it's easy to feel like you are the only one going through something!
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Robin Fogle] got very defensive when questioned about the cycle outcome. It was unpleasant. But as long as you are an easy case, she is great...We did 2 rounds of timed intercourse with femara, and 2 iuis with femara (ultimately increased dosage to 7.5 to get more than 2 mature eggs for iui). For IVF we did an antagonist protocol, which I was told would involve icsi, but ultimately didn't (another communication breakdown that was upsetting).
The only egregious things [at ACRM] were the room charges for retrievals and transfers that weren't covered by insurance and didn't count towards OOP maximums...I was under 35, so the clinic/doctor strongly recommended only transferring one 5-day embryo. I only had one, so it wasn't really elective...It is a well-oiled large machine. It is entirely possible to feel like a number, but treatment moves quickly and they seem to be pretty on top of the latest protocols and approaches. The finance office is kind of a disaster, but I think that is very much a norm for IVF clinics.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle was great until things went wrong. When only 2/14 eggs fertilized, it was difficult to get any information about why that might have happened or to have a conversation about whether a 3-day transfer might be more appropriate than a 5-day transfer. We did get pregnant with our 5-day transfer, but I still wanted answers about fertilization rates and was basically told that I was pregnant and my cycle was a success so I should move on and be grateful.
She got very defensive when questioned about the cycle outcome. It was unpleasant. But as long as you are an easy case, she is great.
Dr. Fogle was very warm and happy to answer all questions in great detail. She always seemed to know my history and to be genuinely rooting for my success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Takera)
Takera felt like a giant roadblock to getting the answers that I needed in a timely manner. I wish there had been a nursing hotline or better yet a patient portal so that I could get answers from whoever had time to give them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I had good insurance. With co-pays we probably spent less than 3k. The only egregious things were the room charges for retrievals and transfers that weren't covered by insurance and didn't count towards OOP maximums
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Fogle responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. I find her very learner-oriented. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure
The [ACRM nurses] are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
We are still working with Dr. Fogle. I find her very learner-oriented. At my first session she reviewed the protocol she intended to follow, along with success rates and wrote it all down clearly on a piece of paper for me to take home, which helped simplify the packet of information the clinic provides you with. She is cheery and energetic.. The only thing I am surprised by is that I don't see her for every procedure. All three of our IUIs were done by another doctor at the facility. Two fell on a Saturday, so am not sure if she would have done them herself had they fallen during the week.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you like, Dr. Fogle is extremely patient and very happy to explain things over and over until you understand. You will not see her at every procedure.
The entire team is personable, knowledgable and very kind. Dr. Fogle was both candid and hopeful in my initial and subsequent visits. She responds promptly and attentively to email questions and inquiries about treatment options. She is open and warm. She is intentional about writing clear processes and protocol out on paper that you can take home at look at again when all the initial dust and information settle.
I already had been diagnosed with PCOS and am 36, so those two were the only factors they identified as, thankfully, all my levels and my husband's levels were within normal range. Protocol was to complete three IUIs before first attempt at IVF. We are in our third IUI currently. The clinic seems to have a standard protocol to do a series of blood and hormone tests initially. I then had the HSG procedure which uses dye to eliminate the possibility of blockages in the fallopian tubes. For each round of IUI, administer the drug letrozole to induce ovulation and check progesterone levels and vaginal ultrasound before initiating letrozole and mid-cycle to check how your ovaries respond to the drug. If no ovulation by about day 14, they prescribed the HCG injection to force ovulation and IUI scheduled for the following day. One week following the IUI return for bloodwork for progesterone levels to confirm ovulation and assure uterine lining is sufficient to support the baby. The first two cycles of IUI were unsuccessful, we are waiting for results of the third. I did request the third cycle we use Clomid instead of letrozole only b/c I had conceived our daughter three years earlier on clomid and wanted to try something different since the first two IUIs were unsuccessful. I still had to have the HCG shot with Clomid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Tareeka)
They always called the same day with results and explained exactly what each level meant in relation to target levels. They are very organized, always made my f/u appointments for me, knew exactly what the next step that I needed was in relation to medication, blood test, etc.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Fogle is very nice, understanding, and to the point about your treatment. My husband and I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Fogle...we have had two IUIs one failed round, and currently waiting on results for our second. Working ahead she has already worked with us to plan our next steps. She offers professional advice while also leaving room for our input.
Nurses [at ACRM] rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results...The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great...Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
My best friend recommended Dr. Fogle to my husband and I in our quest for a child. When we first met her she was prepared with all of our information and test we had sent over. She was ready with a course of action to follow. She re-reviewed previous test results and found a septum in my uterus which she was able to correct. From there we have had two IUIs one failed round, and currently waiting on results for our second. Working ahead she has already worked with us to plan our next steps. She offers professional advice while also leaving room for our input. She has been great to work with.
Be open to all courses of treatment.
We did 100mg of clomid both rounds and a trigger shot to start ovulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Magen)
Nurses rotate, but My assigned nurse does most of the communication for test results.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
Sometimes it takes longer then is should for your patient coordinator to get in touch with you. Everyone in the office is very friendly from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. The nurses are very friendly. The doctors do procedures on a rotation so your main doctor isn’t always the one performing your procedure. However, all of the doctors we have worked with have been great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Treatment is ongoing but so in a ball park of $4,00 to $6,000.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Fogle has been very thorough with my condition and treatment. She has covered all her bases with testing and even though there have been some unexpected diagnoses while undergoing my myomectomy, She has stayed positive and made me feel very well cared for... After undergoing testing and Dr Fogle performing my myomectomy and tubal removal, she discovered stage 3 endometriosis...Dr Fogle is very caring and understanding on the topic of infertility. She has kept me informed...
I have not had any problems with ACRM. They are very professional and informative. I'm always told how much my appointment is going to cost before hand and everyone is very friendly and there to help...staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!...Megan and Vanessa have been wonderful. They are always very quick to reply to my emails and keep me posted on what's next...I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed..
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
To trust Dr Fogle with your care, and to always ask questions and voice your concerns. She is there to help you.
Dr Fogle is very caring and understanding on the topic of infertility. She has kept me informed and her staff always responds to my questions and treats me like they really care. ACRM has been wonderful!
I was diagnosed with uterine fibroids, tubal blockage, and PCOS at the same time. After undergoing testing and Dr Fogle performing my myomectomy and tubal removal, she discovered stage 3 endometriosis. I will under go an HSG once healing is complete to examine my other tube. Dr Fogle is thinking my other tube isnt functioning properly as well. If this is true, IVF is my only option. My HSG is set to be done in early June.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Cost so far has been for blood work, ultrasound, and my surgery. I have been totally informed on financial responsibility before any treatment was performed
None- IVF IS THE NEXT STEP FOR ME (more than likely)

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Robin [Dr. Fogle] explained everything great. I wish she would of been more aggressive or at least given the option. I had 1 Year of infertility before seeing her. 6 months before I got an appointment 3 cycles before we got testing complete and came up with a plan. And then I have 8 combined failed cycles. And then one positive that ended in a live birth in December of 17. I was so tired and emotionally drained but she insister we start with clomid which never worked after 6 cycles and then femara for 3 cycle.
The clinic [ACRM- Atlanta Perimeter] is in a very busy area. The parking is very extremely limited. If you are hoping to get a spot you have to arrive at least 30 minutes early just to find a spot. But the office is beautiful and somewhat discrete. I believe it is on floor 7 in this building but there were at least 2 other locations if I wanted to attend there I could.... Her nurses were great along with the front desk. I wish I saw her more often but it was her nurse practitioner almost every visit.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Robin explained everything great. I wish she would of been more aggressive or at least given the option. I had 1 Year of infertility before seeing her. 6 months before I got an appointment 3 cycles before we got testing complete and came up with a plan. And then I have 8 combined failed cycles. And then one positive that ended in a live birth in December of 17. I was so tired and emotionally drained but she insister we start with clomid which never worked after 6 cycles and then femara for 3 cycle. Her nurses were great along with the front desk. I wish I saw her more often but it was her nurse practitioner almost every visit.
Know what you want ahead of time and really push for what you want.
There are several hundreds of patient Robins schedule was always packed. She made time during your appointment but she did not have time to linger. Although they have great staff that makes up for it.
No complaints the nurses were all amazing
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic is in a very busy area. The parking is very extremely limited. If you are hoping to get a spot you have to arrive at least 30 minutes early just to find a spot. But the office is beautiful and somewhat discrete. I believe it is on floor 7 in this building but there were at least 2 other locations if I wanted to attend there I could.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
She [Dr. Robin Fogle] was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.... I was an over producer and kept calling them with my estrogen levels daily. I reported them extremely high every day and they waited till I was in the danger zone and had to get an emergency pill to bring my levels back down. I wish they would have been more proactive and not let my levels get that high. I had to leave work early (as soon as I got the call) to drive an hour away to a specialty pharmacy to get it. It was a pain. I felt like they shipped have predicted this based on my reported numbers being so high.
It was tough setting up an appointment [at ACRM- Atlanta Buckhead]. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed... The overall nursing staff was awful when I first started at ACRM but it improved towards the end
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She was great and smart. I really liked her. I wish I saw her more in the process. She was knowledgeable. She was recommended from my OB. I wish she spent more time going through our genetic results and understanding everything.
She’s great, her staff is tough to deal with.
Dr Fogle was great. Her staff was hard to deal with
Describe your experience with ACRM.
It was tough setting up an appointment. There was an automated call that we had to take an action to move forward with our first appt and I didn’t wait until the message went all the through before I hung up. We showed up fir our appt and they didn’t have us confirmed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
I still have no idea what we paid. The bills and insurance were so confusing.
+ Read more- Read less

As a 31 year-old career-minded woman, I did not want my age to determine by ability to have children. So I went to see Dr. Fogle to discuss freezing my eggs. She answered all of my many questions articulately and made sure that she had fully understood and answered everything completely...Dr. Fogle is not only a brilliant surgeon, she took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns...She calmed all of my uncertainty with her knowledgeable and thoughtful responses. Through the procedure, I felt how much she cared for me as a patient and a person.
The clinic [ACRM] was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality....The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring....ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims...Dr Fogle was not only extremely knowledgeable and certainly an expert in fertility, she had an extremely caring and warm bedside manner. I appreciated her continued and thoughtful concern for my health and the success of egg retrieval procedure.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr. Fogle is not only a brilliant surgeon, she took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns. As a 31 year-old career-minded woman, I did not want my age to determine by ability to have children. So I went to see Dr. Fogle to discuss freezing my eggs. She answered all of my many questions articulately and made sure that she had fully understood and answered everything completely. She calmed all of my uncertainty with her knowledgeable and thoughtful responses. Through the procedure, I felt how much she cared for me as a patient and a person. The procedure was a huge success and I would highly recommend Dr. Fogle to anyone in need of assistance with fertility.
I am 100% confident that Dr. Fogle was the best doctor for my treatment and would recommend her to any of my friends or family.
The nursing staff was prompt, kind and caring.
Describe your experience with ACRM.
The clinic was convenient, clean and inviting. All of the staff and doctors are of the highest quality.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
ACRM accepts many insurance plans and promptly submitted all of my claims.
+ Read more- Read less
We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay... is very smart, resourceful and creative. She is straightforward with us and very good in explaining what IVF means for us. Caring, compassionate, and personal. Responds to my emails instantly, and remembers her patients by first name (which is very important to me). I only wish I saw her more frequently during my visits.
I have not had to good experience [with the nurses at ACRM] due to lack of consistency, caused me to spend more money on medications that were not used, rarely responded to my emails/calls in timely manner, created a lot of anxiety for me...the clinic treated me as a number the doctor [Dr. Fogle] treated us way more personal...We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay with ACRM. I wish she had her own fertility clinic and provide the top notch care that she has for us
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Dr.Fogle is very smart, resourceful and creative. She is straightforward with us and very good in explaining what IVF means for us. Caring, compassionate, and personal. Responds to my emails instantly, and remembers her patients by first name (which is very important to me). I only wish I saw her more frequently during my visits.
the clinic treated me as a number the doctor treated us way more personal
Gonal F 300 IU, Menopur, omnitrope, clomid 100, dexamethasone for few days then added cetrotide for 2 days. trigger - Novarel 5000 units
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Sharon)
I have not had to good experience due to lack of consistency, caused me to spend more money on medications that were not used, rarely responded to my emails/calls in timely manner, created a lot of anxiety for me...
Describe your experience with ACRM.
We considered going with another practice but we like and appreciate doctor Fogle so we decided to stay with ACRM. I wish she had her own fertility clinic and provide the top notch care that she has for us.

2012 - 2017
Dr. Fogel was always present and helpful in every meeting. I never felt rushed and she answered all my million questions...She is so kind and caring. She answered all our questions and always made us feel comfortable with the next steps. Explained our plan to us and even when we had a negative result she gave us hope.
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM...Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent..We have only had a pleasant experience here. I do not have one negative thing to say about ACRM. I highly recommend them all the time...I don't remember exact cost but they were always explained to us clearly ahead of time.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
She is so kind and caring. She answered all our questions and always made us feel comfortable with the next steps. Explained our plan to us and even when we had a negative result she gave us hope. She is a great Dr. And a great person.
This is a general piece of advice. Ask questions so you are prepared. She took plenty of time with us to answer all our questions and make us feel comfortab;e with all the next steps.
I have no idea. My wife took care of all the medication I just gave her the shots.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM.
We have done multiple cycles and will now have multiple children from ACRM. Each time we had a diffrent nursing staff and they have all been excellent
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
My wife and I only wanted to put back one embroy so we were very happy that this is what Dr. Fogel also recommended for us.
+ Read more- Read less

I love Dr. Fogle but really dislike the office and staff [at ACRM]. They are always so busy. It feels like you're just a number when you're there. You move from waiting room to the next waiting room. I'm usually there for over 2 hours but only physically see someone that works there for 30 minutes. There's alot of wasted time. The initial waiting room wait is over 30 minutes then the nurse waiting room is about another 20 minutes then the payable waiting room is another 20 minutes. I really want to go somewhere else but we love Dr. Fogle. I really can't stand her office though.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
I love Dr. Fogle but really dislike the office and staff. They are always so busy. It feels like you're just a number when you're there. You move from waiting room to the next waiting room. I'm usually there for over 2 hours but only physically see someone that works there for 30 minutes. There's alot of wasted time. The initial waiting room wait is over 30 minutes then the nurse waiting room is about another 20 minutes then the payable waiting room is another 20 minutes. I really want to go somewhere else but we love Dr. Fogle. I really can't stand her office though.
Prepare yourself to feel like a number and wait for over 2 hours per appointment.
I love Dr. Fogle. I really do not like the office. I feel like a cow in a heard. You move from waiting room to waiting room. They're always packed.
I have not been impressed with any staff members at Dr. Fogle's office other than Dr. Fogle. They really need to change their leadership team.
1750 for IUI

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

She was thorough but still empathetic She was also encouraging and hopeful...Dr. Fogle is easy to relate to, yet she's also very knowledgeable about her craft. She makes you believe that motherhood truly IS possible! She is thorough in examining your specific case and also explains the fertility process in a straightforward manner.
[ACRM nurse] Megan is very kind. She also appears to be knowledgeable. The other nurses and support staff are also very friendly and helpful. However, I did feel like I had to call several times in order to receive a response...2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer...Dr. Fogle is easy to relate to, yet she's also very knowledgeable about her craft. She makes you believe that motherhood truly IS possible! She is thorough in examining your specific case and also explains the fertility process in a straightforward manner.
Latino, Black or African-American
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Share your honest concerns with her
She was thorough but still empathetic She was also encouraging and hopeful
We are just beginning my first cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
2K genetic testing, 5K medications, 14K egg retrieval 7K egg transfer
My doctor and this clinic will only do single embryo transfer. I would prefer multiple as that increases that odds that an embryo will survive, but I also understand the risks associated with the chance that all the embryos implant and survive. It's such a catch-22.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM.

Dr. Fogle showed emotion with me.... Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens. She lets you decide what’s right for you. I trust her fully. She is open to trying new things and will admit when she feels like she could’ve done something different.... All the doctors are great. You don’t always get your doctor.... They [ACRM- Atlanta] care about you. Wish I could’ve been under their care my whole pregnancy
All the doctors are great. You don’t always get your doctor. Wait times can be long on the weekends. Easy to get an appointment thought. Multiple locations for convenience. They care about you. Wish I could’ve been under their care my whole pregnancy... Mikeshia was my second nurse at ACRM and the absolute best! She was knowledgeable and showed so much care and compassion to me.... Dr Fogle is very knowledgeable and comforting. She is suportive and listens.
How was your experience with Robin Fogle at ACRM?
Be open and honest with her!
Dr. Fogle showed emotion with me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ACRM. (Assigned nurse: Mikeshia )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Fogle at ACRM.
Dr. Fogle did not do my transfer. I was always told one would be transferred but that the they transferred 2 with no real explanation why. I found out why after it failed.