7.3

Robin Poe-Zeigler works at

448 Viking Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23452

2017 - 2019, Successful
Doctor Robin explained every single detail to my husband and I about the different options with infertility treatments. She explained some causes of PCOS and why it effects women’s infertility. ... She is a sweet compassionate individual. She really does care about her work and helping others. ... We are a young couple so sometimes people tend to judge becaus of our age but she was one who didn’t. She wanted to give us the hope and joy of having a child of our own. ...
I love how we have group meetings monthly meetings. I wish the lab [New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine] follow up would be better after you get result. I had to call to get mine. More finance options would be better. ... I had to call to get my results on my blood testing that was done. ... [Nursing staff] Easy going. They did not speak as much but I know that is the doctors responsibility. I trusted in them. ... We were given a cost breakdown sheet of each procedure.
How was your experience with Robin Poe-Zeigler at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She is a sweet compassionate individual. She really does care about her work and helping others. She answers any questions we may have and even asks more than the questions we have. We can not wait to start of invocell journey with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robin Poe-Zeigler at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Ask as many questions as you can! Do your research and choose the option that is best for you. Understand infertility is ok to accept and is a challenge that can be very rewarding in the end.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robin Poe-Zeigler at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Doctor Robin explained every single detail to my husband and I about the different options with infertility treatments. She explained some causes of PCOS and why it effects women’s infertility. We are a young couple so sometimes people tend to judge becaus of our age but she was one who didn’t. She wanted to give us the hope and joy of having a child of our own.
Describe the protocols Robin Poe-Zeigler used in your cycles at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
She gave us a breakdown for invocell because she believed we would be a great candidate for it. We are currently still saving to do this treatment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Doctor Robin is what keeps this clinic going! She is the eyes and ears that make it happen. I love how we have group meetings monthly meetings. I wish the lab follow up would be better after you get result. I had to call to get mine. More finance options would be better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robin Poe-Zeigler at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They were high but most all fertility treatments are. We were given a cost breakdown sheet of each procedure.
Describe Robin Poe-Zeigler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I had to call to get my results on my blood testing that was done.
Virginia Beach

Dr. Robin is very personable. She always spoke to us even when we were there to just have blood drawn or something like that. She made us feel comfortable. ... This is the first cycle where NK cells were mentioned. Mine came back abnormal. So we did intralipids 1 week prior to embryo transfer, then every 2 weeks for several months, then once weekly until 24 weeks pregnant. I also took a lot of oral medications as well as PIO injections. ...
Strengths [New Hope Center for Repro Med]: up to date on latest protocols, always made me feel comfortable, never felt like a number. Weaknesses: busy and understaffed at times with nursing. Be prepared to wait if there for ultrasounds or intralipids. Those appts take the longest. ... The nursing staff is very kind. But it did occasionally feel like they were a little too busy and understaffed. Stuff always got done but you may have to wait.
I always felt like myself and my husband truly meant something to her. She is so kind and explains things so well. She took the time to test things that no other Dr. had every mentioned in my 12 years dealing with infertility. We love Dr. Robin.
Go in with an open mind and trust what she says. Do the tests she recommends. Even if some seem costly. It will be worth it.
Dr. Robin is very personable. She always spoke to us even when we were there to just have blood drawn or something like that. She made us feel comfortable. You can tell she loves her job. It is her passion and you can feel the love she has for every patient she sees. Dr. Robin wants you to become pregnant and it shows. I have not felt that at other fertility clinics I have gone to.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths: up to date on latest protocols, always made me feel comfortable, never felt like a number. Weaknesses: busy and understaffed at times with nursing. Be prepared to wait if there for ultrasounds or intralipids. Those appts take the longest.
around $9,000.00
Virginia Beach

The staff [New Hope Center for Reproductive Med] seemed disorganized and over worked. Each appointment never took place on time, and I was always there for over an hour (sometimes more) at each appointment.... The team was very nice. They remembered your name and certainly were kind, just very disorganized. My appointments were never on time, which is problematic since I worked full time. The clinic seemed to have too many patients and not enough clinical staff.
Dr Robin is a very kind and compassionate woman. I did run into some issues with my thyroid while under her care and unfortunately the way her staff handled it and the consult I had with her, we had to switch clinics. I am thankful I did because I was diagnosed with thyroiditus and had to stop all treatments (she was still allowing me to do medicated IUI cycles while I was having the thyroid issues) once I started seeing my new endocronologist and fertility team. I feel like I certainly fell through the cracks at their practice.
Question everything. If you don’t understand, ask. Also, if you’re not much of an emotional person, this clinic might not be for you.
We did one round of Femara and Follistim with trigger and one round of IUi with just follistim and the trigger.
The staff seemed disorganized and over worked. Each appointment never took place on time, and I was always there for over an hour (sometimes more) at each appointment.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We were self pay, but the costs were what I expected them to be for what we did. When looking at ivf/invocell they were more expensive than expected.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Robin [Poe-Zeigler] is a great doctor but can be caught up on rules rather than compassion. She is not as willing to walk you through the process such as showing you your ultra sounds or walking through the process. She left us without hope which was difficult to process but there is nothing too negative I can say about her... We used donor embryos. She had me on Metformin, for prevention, thyroid meds because it was on the line, blood thinners because my blood clots too quick, estrogen, progesterone. This was our fourth round and our third negative. She left us in our office with the words “there is no earthly explanation why you are not pregnant”.
The New Hope Center was very well organized and I almost never had a long wait. The staff and nurses were amazing and were willing to help. Their after work phone service was terrible and when there were emergencies you had to get gruff with them to even make headway... We used donor embryos. She had me on Metformin, for prevention, thyroid meds because it was on the line, blood thinners because my blood clots too quick, estrogen, progesterone. This was our fourth round and our third negative. She left us in our office with the words “there is no earthly explanation why you are not pregnant”.
Dr. Robin is a great doctor but can be caught up on rules rather than compassion. She is not as willing to walk you through the process such as showing you your ultra sounds or walking through the process. She left us without hope which was difficult to process but there is nothing too negative I can say about her.
She is busy and has lots of clients so just know your hand won’t be held.
She was very friendly and knows your name, but was not as good about showing you as she worked or walking you through things. I think it is just numbers she has less time to spend.
They were all friendly and super helpful.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We transferred two embryos with no selective reduction.
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
When Dr Perez was at this clinic they failed to call me with both my first transfer results until the next day and miscarriage blood work results until I got gruff with the after hours service.
2006 - 2017, Successful
Dr Robin [Poe-Zeigler] is absolutely amazing. She puts you at ease immediately and goes straight to discussion on how she can help. She answered all questions with knowledge and compassion. She has cried with me before performing a D&C. She’s cried with me when she met my children.... Dr Robin knew who I was and every detail. I became family with the staff and to this day am still friends with them. They cried with me and shares my joys and sadness.
The clinic [New Hope Ctr for Repro Med] has everything in one office to make it as convenient and comfortable for you as possible. The staff is mixed in good and bad. But for the most part if staff is not good they are gone pretty quickly. The ones that stay are good.... There were a few times I didn’t get a phone call with results when promised but usually due to dr not reviewing chart before close of business so I got a call first thing the next day.
Dr Robin is absolutely amazing. She puts you at ease immediately and goes straight to discussion on how she can help. She answered all questions with knowledge and compassion. She has cried with me before performing a D&C. She’s cried with me when she met my children.
Have an open mind and make sure you ask any question you have. Also, be strong and ready for a roller coaster ride. Fertility treatments are rough on your body and mind but so worth it in the end. Have faith in Dr Robin as she has your best interest at heart.
There were some great nurses there during my treatment. But as years have gone on some staff moved on and I have experienced both good and bad with staff there
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic has everything in one office to make it as convenient and comfortable for you as possible. The staff is mixed in good and bad. But for the most part if staff is not good they are gone pretty quickly. The ones that stay are good.
2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr. Robin is an amazing doctor and human being. She cared about me as a person, as her patient and I really believe she wanted my husband and I to be happy and healthy. Our son is now 18 months old. While I didn't require many of the treatments of most people suffering with infertility, we are still 100% convinced that we have him thanks to her kindness and dedication to her craft. Her knowledge of infertility and desire to help couples is outstanding and she is unlike any other medical professional I have ever come across.
The worst weakness I experienced [at new Hope of Virginia] was the billing department. In the beginning I had several issues between insurance and my out of pocket costs, and lots of miscommunication in between. I was a patient their before they moved to their new location. After the move, those weaknesses seemed to get much better.
Trust her.
Before Dr Robin, I had seen 5 different doctors at my normal GYN's office. For months I had described the issues I was having, and all 5 doctors told me I was "normal". Within the first 15 minutes of meeting Dr Robin, not only did she assure me it wasn't normal, but she also predicted what was wrong. And she was 100% correct.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The worst weakness I experienced was the billing department. In the beginning I had several issues between insurance and my out of pocket costs, and lots of miscommunication in between. I was a patient their before they moved to their new location. After the move, those weaknesses seemed to get much better.
They were very minor and worth every penny.
Virginia Beach

We felt very cared for by Dr Robin [Poe-Zeigler] and her staff. We felt like they were equally fighting with us as we were going through this. ... She is willing to change protocols when one hasn’t worked and also willing to learn new things in order to find success. ... IVF x 2: 2 frozen transfers, multiple HSC for polyps removals and no live births yet.
Strengths [of New Hope Center for Repro Med]- compassion, care, understanding, expertise and willingness to learn more, friendliness of Dr Robin, great surgery nurse staff Weaknesses - prices are higher than other clinics around, communication sometimes get lost with front desk ... Nursing staff was great! Sometimes communication get lost from the front desk but normally taken care of.
Dr Robin is exceptional. She understands concerns and is proactive to find a solution. She’s also very caring. She is willing to change protocols when one hasn’t worked and also willing to learn new things in order to find success.
Ask questions and take one day at a time. Be mindful that every case is unique.
We felt very cared for by Dr Robin and her staff. We felt like they were equally fighting with us as we were going through this.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths - compassion, care, understanding, expertise and willingness to learn more, friendliness of Dr Robin, great surgery nurse staff Weaknesses - prices are higher than other clinics around, communication sometimes get lost with front desk
They were pricy out of pocket costs and was done by each cycle. No risk programs.
2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I was remember going to my first appointment with Dr. Robin and being terrified. I was so ready to give up on having a child. I cried the entire consultation. She was patient and caring. It wasn’t just an act you could feel that she genuinely cared. I’ll never forget how she held my hands and prayed with me!... Doctor Robin’s office staff make you feel welcome as soon as you come through the door. They’re nice and they understand what everyone is going through and how we feel.
The clinic [New Hope Ctr] was well cleaned, organized and no long waiting. Not every appointment will you see Dr. Robin but the nurse practitioner is just as good and caring as Dr. Robin. Depending on how early your appointment is in the morning you and you have to do blood work. The lab tech may not be in so you’ll have to wait.... Doctor Robin’s office staff make you feel welcome as soon as you come through the door.
Be open to different things
Excellent
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was well cleaned, organized and no long waiting. Not every appointment will you see Dr. Robin but the nurse practitioner is just as good and caring as Dr. Robin. Depending on how early your appointment is in the morning you and you have to do blood work. The lab tech may not be in so you’ll have to wait.
2018 - 2019, Consult
She [Dr. Poe-Zeigler] wanted me to start a weight loss program to get to a healthy weight before I tried the invocell procedure. I’ve lost half the weight with her staff’s help and I’m hoping to be able to do the procedure before I turn 38 in December...takes the time to explain everything with empathy. She really wants to make your dream of having a child come true...She makes you feel completely comfortable and encourages you to ask as many questions as you’d like.
[The nurses at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine are] Very polite and empathetic...She [Dr. Poe-Zeigler] wanted me to start a weight loss program to get to a healthy weight before I tried the invocell procedure. I’ve lost half the weight with her staff’s help and I’m hoping to be able to do the procedure before I turn 38 in December...Dr Robin takes the time to explain everything with empathy. She really wants to make your dream of having a child come true
Dr. Robin is an extremely caring individual. She takes the time to explain and answer all of your questions. She makes you feel completely comfortable and encourages you to ask as many questions as you’d like.
Be patient. Sometimes the appointments take a long time.
She wanted me to start a weight loss program to get to a healthy weight before I tried the invocell procedure. I’ve lost half the weight with her staff’s help and I’m hoping to be able to do the procedure before I turn 38 in December
Very polite and empathetic
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I haven’t been to the clinic yet. I’ve only had bloodwork drawn a few times. Therefore I don’t have an answer on its strengths or weaknesses. I’m still in the process of loosing weight in order to be able to do the invocell procedure.
I have not had any procedures done as of this moment. I’ve only had to pay copays
2015 - 2018, Successful
From the first time we met Dr. Robin she greeted us with hugs and smiles. She broke down all the steps for our personal journey and was always there to answer questions.... Dr. Robin was amazing. She was so knowledgeable. She explained everything using statistics and drawings. She was always smiling and begin and ended with a hug. I always felt so comfortable with her! When my first transfer failed she said it was her mission for me to get pregnanat the next time.
Great overall clinic [New Hope Center for Repro Med]. Everyone was always friendly and caring. They worked to get us as many discounts as possible since nothing was covered by my insurance. Our second time through they always asked about our first daughter.... The nurses were all very compassionate. They were friendly and knowledgeable as well.... IUI was around 4,000 Egg retrieval and FET about 21,000 FET cycle 5,000... From the first time we met Dr. Robin she greeted us with hugs and smiles.
Ask questions no matter what, no question is dumb and she will answer it no matter what.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Great overall clinic. Everyone was always friendly and caring. They worked to get us as many discounts as possible since nothing was covered by my insurance. Our second time through they always asked about our first daughter.
IUI was around 4,000 Egg retrieval and FET about 21,000 FET cycle 5,000
2014 - 2015, Successful
$340 for each IUI which included sperm washing. My insurance covered ultrasounds and visits with a co-pay...Very caring and personal treatment!...Someone else's test results were once mistakenly provided to me, for an infection I did not have for a test they never performed on me. They figured out what happened in the mix up and apologized....I ovulate naturally, so we did natural IUI's. Once I tested positive for ovulation, using an at home test, we scheduled an IUI for 24 hours later. I was given intralipid infusions to prevent my immune system from rejecting implantation and pregnancy.
Extremely caring and compassionate!
Don't wait on getting a consult! Best decision we ever made!
Very caring and personal treatment!
2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Investment Banker
Dr Robin [Poe-Zeigler] is amazing and compassionate, and truly cares and wants to help you have your miracle... love her she is the most amazing and caring Dr I have ever met with, and she is so great at keeping you hopeful! [The nursing staff New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine] are amazing and very compassionate.
I love her she is the most amazing and caring Dr I have ever met with, and she is so great at keeping you hopeful!
Don't hesitate to meet with her she is amazing and will listen to you and help :)
Dr Robin is amazing and compassionate, and truly cares and wants to help you have your miracle :)
They are amazing and very compassionate.
2015, Successful
Dr. Robin [Poe-Zeigler] is a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel. She gave our family literally a New Hope and a precious new baby girl. I cant express in to words how thankful I am for Dr. Robin and the staff at The New Hope Center...Dr. Robin is an amazing doctor. She is very responsive to questions...in person or via email. She makes herself fully accessible....Round of femera Monitored my egg growth with ultrasound scans trigger shot to confirm ovulation IUI...We spent estimated $3000
Dr. Robin is a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel. She gave our family literally a New Hope and a precious new baby girl. I cant express in to words how thankful I am for Dr. Robin and the staff at The New Hope Center.
We spent estimated $3000
Virginia Beach

Although I knew ivF was my only option, she [Dr. Poe-Zeigler] was pushing for several procedures I felt weren’t necessary. I went to two different doctors who agreed su procedures were unnecessary. Her recomendaciones would have added several thousands to an already high quote they gave us. ... There was no follow up, the first appointment was so nice but just to send me to financial department. No review or tests taken, only the expensive ones they can do at the place. ... Nothing was discussed specifically, but just an overview of iVF.
Horrible customer service. ... They won’t acknowledge you once you walk in or at any point during you wait, but they are quick to demand payment and rush you thru any other process. Very disappointing staff, for how expensive they are, they should be more compassionate and caring ... They were really rude and unable to follow up with simple requests. The lady who made the ultrasounds was so u profesional, she will discuss other people’s matters while with you, and have to consideration for what needed to be done, very abrupt and cold. Main reasons i went to another clinic.
There was no follow up, the first appointment was so nice but just to send me to financial department. No review or tests taken, only the expensive ones they can do at the place. Customer service was non existent, and very rude.
Be more caring about patients and what this is about, stop seeing them as a number who will bring lots of money to you.
There was no follow up, the first appointment was so nice but just to send me to financial depot. No review or tests taken, only the expensive ones they can do at the place. Customer service was non existent, and very rude.
Nothing was discussed specifically, but just an overview of iVF. Although I knew ivF was my only option, she was pushing for several procedures I felt weren’t necessary. I went to two different doctors who agreed su procedures were unnecessary. Her recomendaciones would have added several thousands to an already high quote they gave us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: All of them)
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Horrible customer service. Just Dr. Ziegler and her sister are caring and nice, but the rest of the staff acts as if they are doing you a favor and you owe them for disturbing their day. They won’t acknowledge you once you walk in or at any point during you wait, but they are quick to demand payment and rush you thru any other process. Very disappointing staff, for how expensive they are, they should be more compassionate and caring
It was over $6k
What specific things went wrong at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Overall, it’s like I was going there and letting them run tests after tests which they were billing quickly. Some tests were done more thanks once, some of they extremely expensive, I feel they knew I was not certain about doing the ivF with them. So they took advantage and drained my insurance as much as they could.

2010 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr. Robin Poe-Zeigler] is detailed, honest, and authentically kind...She sat down with my husband & I and went through scenarios, her honest opinion, & with ease. I went through egg retrieval, IVF, & have frozen embryos with hopes of being able to expand our family before it is too late...She is very honest in statistically, logically, giving me advice on the safest and most successful outcome [in regards to Eset]...is now such a vital part of our family.
They [New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine] see a lot of patients, but they make me feel like I am their only patient when I am there. I trust this practice witg my feminine health & fertility more than anyone. They are family & the reason why we have a family...They were right beside us, until the day I was safely transferred to my OB as an expectant mom...It all cost us about $15,000 for IVF treatment, pre-qualifying testing, meds, & freezing other retrieved embryos.
Dr. Robin is now such a vital part of our family. She is detailed, honest, and authentically kind. I am a mother because of Dr. Robin. She is absolutely an expert in this field & I would trust no one else, but Dr. Robin.
Trust her process. She has every intent to succeed if you follow the process & trust her.
Dr. Robin & her staff became family. They were right beside us, until the day I was safely transferred to my OB as an expectant mom. I couldn't catch my breathe when I left because I was sobbing so hard; was going to miss them & was so thankful!
Describe your experience with your nurse at New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ms. Willa)
The nursing staff became our family as well, being honest, but guiding us through the process. Her voice told me how to inject hormones in to my body, but also that it was successful, that I was going to be a mom.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They see a lot of patients, but they make me feel like I am their only patient when I am there. I trust this practice witg my feminine health & fertility more than anyone. They are family & the reason why we have a family.
She is very honest in statistically, logically, giving me advice on the safest and most successful outcome.

2012 - 2013, Unknown Success
Dr. Robin is absolutely amazing. We knew exactly what to expect at every stage of the process. We were always treated as people and not just numbers. The doctor spent as much time as needed making us comfortable and knowledgeable about what we were going through.... The only real downside about the clinic [New Hope Center] is its location. We live in Hampton, so we ended up logging a LOT of miles driving to and from Virginia Beach over the course of our treatments, but it was totally worth it.... It was around $18,000 for our IVF cycle because our insurance did not cover fertility treatments.
The only real downside about the clinic [New Hope Center] is its location. We live in Hampton, so we ended up logging a LOT of miles driving to and from Virginia Beach over the course of our treatments, but it was totally worth it....It was around $18,000 for our IVF cycle because our insurance did not cover fertility treatments....Dr. Robin is absolutely amazing. We knew exactly what to expect at every stage of the process. We were always treated as people and not just numbers.The doctor spent as much time as needed making us comfortable
Take a notebook to write down any questions you have, and don't be afraid to ask anything.
Describe your experience with New Hope Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The only real downside about the clinic is its location. We live in Hampton, so we ended up logging a LOT of miles driving to and from Virginia Beach over the course of our treatments, but it was totally worth it.