9.9

Hoffman Estates
1585 Barrington Rd
Hostmas Estates, IL 60169
847.843.7090

She [Dr. Jeelani] gave me her cell and was responsive. She spoke with hope, care, and truth. She worked with me and took my own research seriously, and never laughed at any strange research or testing I did... She explained the pros and cons of different protocols and why each might or might not work for me...If you want a doctor to listen to you and not laugh in your face when you bring up non traditional research or testing then she’s your doctor.are on a schedule but she did my transfer and she made it a beautiful experience and let me video it all. She is always speaking at events in the infertility community and she takes her patients to heart. She really cares.
I had a few primary nurses [at Vios Fertility Institute] and they were great. If I had questions they would respond quickly and I always had when I needed to know in time for any treatments. They were always sensitive and helpful. There were no nurses who were rude or mean...The good thing is they will draw blood for my immunologist and let me take the vials with me to ship which is extremely convenient because most places won’t do that for you.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani is active on Instagram and shared her own story of infertility as well as educational information. She was available via cell every time I freaked out about something or had a question. She admits if she doesn’t have experience in crazy research I brought to her about hidden infection testing in Greece, and she supported me in my Mercier Therapy and Reproductive Immunology treatments. She explained the pros and cons of different protocols and why each might or might not work for me. She only did what I was comfortable with. She didn’t do my retrievals since the doctors are on a schedule but she did my transfer and she made it a beautiful experience and let me video it all. She is always speaking at events in the infertility community and she takes her patients to heart. She really cares.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
If you want a doctor to listen to you and not laugh in your face when you bring up non traditional research or testing then she’s your doctor. She’s accessible when you have questions and she truly wants what’s best for you. She won’t give up on you if you’re older. She feels there might still be hope with my own eggs and didn’t jump to donor egg unless we have it a good try with mine. She’s a very smart doctor and very kind too.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
She gave me her cell and was responsive. She spoke with hope, care, and truth. She worked with me and took my own research seriously, and never laughed at any strange research or testing I did.
Describe the protocols Roohi Jeelani used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
First retrieval we started with 300u follistim, 150u menopur with 10000HCG trigger. I was not at risk for OHSS. I got 12 eggs, 11 mature, 7 fertilized, 2 blasts. Both were PGS abnormal. Retrieval 2 we started with the same but upped follistim to 400u and added omnitrope .25u for 8 days. I was also on lovenox 40mg per my reproductive immunologist. We got 17 eggs, 12 mature, 8 fertilized, 5 blasts which we did not test. We transferred two and I got pregnant but miscarried at 8 weeks due to chromosomal abnormality. Retrieval 3 we started the same as 2, but added 225 menopure. Ended up with 12 eggs, 9 mature, 2 fertilized, 0 blasts. Retrieval 4 we started the same, upper menopure to 225 for a few days then went back down and upper follistim to 400. Got 12 eggs, 11 mature, 6 fertilized, 1 blast. We currently have 4 untested blasts frozen and 2 abnormal blasts frozen. Retrieval 5 will start with 400u follistim, 150 menopure, .25 omnitrope for the entire Stim cycle not just 8 days, and still lovenox. I responded worse as time went by but my first retrieval was age 42 and 4th was age 43. We talked about many protocols but she was always open to discussing them and how and why. My frozen transfer (FET) I mentioned earlier we used estrogen patches and pills orally and vaginally as well as PIO (progesterone in oil) injections, prometrium oral pills, and endometrin suppositories. My lining got to 11.64 for the transfer and it did get me pregnant but it ended due to 2 chromosome abnormalities (trisomy 18, monosomy 3).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
I had a few primary nurses and they were great. If I had questions they would respond quickly and I always had when I needed to know in time for any treatments. They were always sensitive and helpful. There were no nurses who were rude or mean.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The lab was willing to do PICSI and Zymot for helping reduce sperm DNA fragmentation. The billing is weird. Sometimes I’ll owe a bill. Then a few weeks later I don’t owe that bill anymore. It is very hard to get an itemized bill for FSA or HSA purposes. They usually have to send emails to billing them maybe I’ll get a response in a few weeks if I follow up. Billing is always different every office of Vios I go to, but once I do talk to billing by phone they explain everything. But it’s hard to get things in writing. Just keep track of your appts, procedures, and which office (there are 4 in Chicagoland area I went to) so you will know what might be missing or wrong. They take BCBS PPO and HMO. Scheduling is pretty easy usually. I can usually get in by 7 or 745 to get to work by 830 or 9 for my monitoring. My saline ultrasound was painless. The ultrasound tech in Hoffman Estates has a notebook for patients to share inspiration and hope with each other. IVF procedures and surgeries are not done in Chicago suburbs or Wicker Park, only in West Loop.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Vios Fertility Institute.
Earliest appt was 6:45am and latest was about 8:30. I usually could get in at 7am or 7:30 to get to work by 8 or 8:30. They had a few offices in Chicagoland. I sometimes went to Glenview since it was near my work and other times I went to Hoffman Estates since it was near my house. Saline ultrasounds were usually around 11:30-1:30pm and if you were pregnant, those early ultrasounds were around 10:30am. If I realized I needed bloodwork and I didn’t have an Appt they could usually squeeze me in if I just walked in. But usually I had an appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute.
Insurance took about $8000 per retrieval and 2500 per transfer. Ultrasounds were $445 before insurance. PICSI was $800. Zymot was $350. Freezing embryos was $700. PGT including biopsy and freezing was $6700 but next round of PGT would’ve been $2200. Any additional PGT testing was that fee plus $350 per embryo over 6.
Describe Roohi Jeelani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
1 normal embryo recommended. 2 untested for my age of 42-43 was recommended.
What specific things went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute.
They lost my AMH results twice. Like the my took my blood and all test results came back except AMH. Finally a third time I got the result. This was not urgent but it was annoying. The good thing is they will draw blood for my immunologist and let me take the vials with me to ship which is extremely convenient because most places won’t do that for you.
Chicago - Wicker Park

She's candid, but kind. She [Dr. Roohi Jeelani] is always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. This is especially important because I have anxiety and the procedures I've had are very hard to go through.... Gonal-f and menopur. We added HGH to get better quality eggs on the second retrieval. We tried an estrogen priming protocol for an FET that got canceled. We adjusted doses and tried again, but that was canceled. We then tried FSH instead and were able to proceed with a transfer, though unsuccessfully.
The facilities [VIOS Fertility-Chicago] are great. Only downside is the lab is in downtown Chicago, which means you have to deal with traffic and parking for retrievals and transfers. However it's not that bad to find parking... Everyone has been great so far. They are all very nice and compassionate. They are also willing to go the extra mile when issues come up, especially with medicine and pharmacy stuff
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
She's candid, but kind. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. This is especially important because I have anxiety and the procedures I've had are very hard to go through.
Listen to everything she says, but trust that she is open to you and your feelings. If you ask her what she would do, she is honest and will be candid, but very kind.
The first meeting we had she had reviewed everything from our previous clinic. Not only is she incredibly informative, she lets us make our own decisions on what direction we want to try. She likes to give us the information we need, but leaves it open to our wants and desires. In addition, she has incredible empathy for our journey thus far and has always approached us with compassion.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The facilities are great. Only downside is the lab is in downtown Chicago, which means you have to deal with traffic and parking for retrievals and transfers. However it's not that bad to find parking
Covered by insurance
Since we PGS tested, we were advised to transfer just 1
Chicago - Wicker Park

[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute] Very compassionate, very accessible, very willing to communicate... Never felt like a 'cattle call'...lol, but I was in and out pretty quickly. The technicians always asked if I'd like to consult with a nurse before I left. I didn't often take them up, but appreciated the offer...The clinic overall is great. I LOVE their Mocktail Drug Mixing nights! Billing....was sort of a pain sometimes, but not because of the staff entirely. Part of it is just the way the cookie crumbles when trying to get insurance to pay for a chronic illness.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Strengths: --Clear Communicator: As I've outlined before, I thought that Dr. Jeelani did an excellent job of helping me to understand the results of my baseline fertility tests, the processes of both the IUI, and IVF processes, and the decisions to be made around my miscarriage. Just in terms of being able to communicate complicated medical information to a layperson, I think Dr. Jeelani is exceptionally skilled. --Excellent Bedside Manner: Warm, compassionate, and appropriately optimistic and humorous. In every interaction I've had with her. --Very Transparent About Treatment Decisions and Willing to Pivot: Weaknesses: There are many decisions I've had to make in this process (i.e. moving from IUI to IVF, PGS or no PGS, D&C vs Misoprostel, Single vs. Double Embryo Transfer, etc). For each decision, Dr. Jeelani patiently explained all the details and was willing to follow my lead when I had intuition to lean one way vs the other (i.e. number of embryos to transfer, Lupron or none for FET). I always felt like Dr. Jeelani was willing to pursue the treatment course that medically made sense AND was the right course for me specifically. Weaknesses: --NONE: To the extent that one could be said to enjoy a process as expensive and emotionally arduous as fertility treatment, I have enjoyed being Dr. Jeelani's patient.
Don't be afraid to ask questions or indicate your preferences. Dr. Jeelani will listen and give you candid, clear information.
Dr. Jeelani was always well-updated on my case notes and there was a lot of continuity to our conversations even when they were 3 or weeks between the conversations. I didn't find myself having to repeat any details about my feelings or goals about the treatments. Dr. Jeelani also has a communication style that expertly blends combines personal warmth with professional clarity and directness. This means that I always know exactly what the relevant factors are in the decision at hand AND I always feel that Dr. Jeelani actually cares about the outcome. I especially appreciated this after I had my first miscarriage.
We used Antagonist Protocol for the stimulation phase of my Freeze-all IVF cycle. We didn't discuss the why of antagonist vs agonist protocol, but here was my profile at the time: 38 y.o, unexplained infertility, history of fibroids (removed via myomectomy prior to beginning treatment**), AMH and FSH indicate relatively high ovarian reserve for age group. Dr. Jeelani explained that she wanted to do a freeze-all cycle with me because that would give her time to prep my uterine lining better for implantation without any complications from the ovarian stimulation. In her words, it was easier to work with one organ at a time. We froze five (5) day-5 AB blastocysts from that retrieval. We did the FET and acheived clinical pregnancy, but I miscarried at 8 weeks. That frozen cycle was also an elective-Single Embryo transfer. I hadn't PGS tested my embryos because of the cost---$5K and had strongly expressed to Dr. Jeelani that I did NOT want a multiple pregnancy so we were cautious. Medication List: For stimulation: We started with Menopur (150 IU), Gonal-F (300 IU), along with an antibiotic and a steroid for immuno suppression. I declined to take the steroid. We did Cetritide for the antagonist and HCG for the trigger shot. Don't remember the dosage. For FET: birth control and Lupron for suppression estrogen inserts and patches to fluff the lining progesterone shots, inserts, and oral pills to make the lining sticky **Dr. Jeelani also snipped some remaining scar tissue for me via hysteroscopy before I began treatment
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
Very compassionate, very accessible, very willing to communicate. There sometimes wasn't a lot of continuity in terms of some of the details (i.e. pharmacy location or my insurance doesn't cover THAT birth control), but I never had an issue that wasn't fixed promptly and with aplomb.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I only scheduled my appointments for first thing in the morning and never had a problem. Never felt like a 'cattle call'...lol, but I was in and out pretty quickly. The technicians always asked if I'd like to consult with a nurse before I left. I didn't often take them up, but appreciated the offer.
My insurance covered a lot of my treatment including testing and labs and various monitoring fees, but here are a few highlights: IVF Meds: around $1200 for one cycle (insurance covered part) ICSI: $500 (insurance didn't cover because I used donor sperm) Assisted Hatching: $500/per hatch, if you are doing frozen be aware that they assist-hatch once before freezing and once after, so you pay $500 at freeze and $500 for each transfer if your insurance doesn't cover Anesthesia for Retrieval: don't remember cost but it was negligible FET Meds: about $400/cycle (insurance covered part)
Dr. Jeelani wanted to start with a single because of how I had responded to the stimulation and because of the lack of genetic testing. I agreed because I did not want a multiple pregnancy. Dr. Jeelani has advised me that the risk of multiple pregnancies greatly decreases with age, but it just isn't a chance that I'm willing to take. I'd rather spend the extra money to do single-embryo transfers.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr. Jeelani seems to really genuinely care about her patients and their experience. We haven't completed treatment yet but I've just felt like she's on our team the whole way through. She is patient and kind and has been through the IVF process herself. ... Dr. Jeelani has spent a ton of time with my husband and I to help ensure that all of our questions were answered and that we are comfortable with our plan.
We had a bad experience where I had a surgery scheduled for a fibroid removal and the office lost track of the scheduling of it somehow, so I was ready to go for a surgery and wasn't able to have it. That was really upsetting. ... The clinic [VIOS] has pretty convenient hours (appts start as early as 6:30 am) which I like because I can go in before work. The front desk staff sometimes isn't as friendly as I would like, but on the whole they are fine.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani seems to really genuinely care about her patients and their experience. We haven't completed treatment yet but I've just felt like she's on our team the whole way through. She is patient and kind and has been through the IVF process herself. Her instagram account is incredible--tons of educational info and she has even live documented her on experiences with IVF. I feel really cared about by her and like a priority.
Take her up on her offers to reach out, even to her cell phone, if you really need to talk to her. It is a genuine offer.
We had a setback because of some fibroids so we delayed treatment and she did a surgery and removed a polyp. I'm now starting my first IVF retrieval cycle (on day two) so it's two soon to know the results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
I have a primary nurse but have interacted with a lot of different nurses. They are all kind, thorough, and compassionate. I love the nurses at Vios.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic has pretty convenient hours (appts start as early as 6:30 am) which I like because I can go in before work. The front desk staff sometimes isn't as friendly as I would like, but on the whole they are fine. We had a bad experience where I had a surgery scheduled for a fibroid removal and the office lost track of the scheduling of it somehow, so I was ready to go for a surgery and wasn't able to have it. That was really upsetting. But Dr. Jeelani talked to me personally and rearranged some things to make it work for me and get us back on track. She even offered to come into the office and draw her blood for me herself after hours because of my travel schedule to make sure I was ready for the next cycle. I think the mistake with my surgery was probably just a fluke mistake and is not an overall area of concern for the clinic. I would recommend Vios highly to another patient.
BCBS has informed us IVF treatment is an eligible benefit under your plan, they state services should be covered at 80% leaving you with a 20% co-insurance and they show your deductible has not been satisfied for 2019, you have $194.98 remaining. Per BCBS, your plan confirm you have 4 Visits, Per-Calendar year. Vios is reimbursed approximately $8000 per IVF procedure, we expect your treatment to be covered at 80%, you will owe your 20% co-insurance. We estimate you will owe your remaining Out Of Pocket Max which is $1,119, apart from your unmet deductible balance of $194.98. I feel that will exhaust once medication is ordered and that is why I will not ask for a deposit. Once BCBS has processed your claims, you should receive an EOB (explanation of benefits), outlining what they covered and if you will be responsible for any additional amount above the deposit due to VIOS, an invoice will be sent to you for payment. Please be aware that embryo cryopreservation is a non-covered service by BCBS, the $1300 fee will be patient responsibility once services are completed. If you’re considering PGS (officially called PGT), an elective service not covered by BCBS, you will owe VIOS $4400 for the PGT related service. The fee covers the Biopsy of embryos, Lab management, shipping of cells and embryo cryopreservation. The Genetic lab will charge you separately for the actual PGT exam, they charge approximately $200 per embryo. If you complete PGT services with multiple IVF cycles, expect to owe VIOS $4400 per IVF round, the Genetic lab will continue to charge you a per embryo fee. Embryo Options handles all the annual storage billing for VIOS, they will send you a notification once you are reaching the year and will confirm the $600 storage charge is to be applied to the card on file. You can reach them at www.Embryooptions.com If PGT isn’t completed but embryo freezing takes place, the $1300 cryopreservation fee will still apply. We require a credit card authorization form on file and will charge the $1300 freezing fee once embryos are frozen, the form can filled out at time of service. The freezing fee will apply regardless of the number of embryos frozen or the length embryos remain frozen in storage. VIOS doesn’t charge an up front for annual storage, the fee will apply one year after initial freezing if embryos are still in storage at the time. Embryo annual storage is $600. The following services are elective and are at additional cost; sperm freezing = $500, annual storage is $500. Zymot (Sperm Processing) $400.
Given my situation, I know that one embryo will be her recommendation and it is what I want as well so there wasn't a lot of discussion.
What specific things went wrong at Vios Fertility Institute?
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr Jeelani performed a Hyteroscopy on me after a saline ultrasound showed severe uterine scarring. A month later we began injectables to prepare me for egg retrieval. During retrieval a small amount of scarring was still present. I underwent another hyteroscopy and will do a transfer next month. We did do PGT testing (not covered by my insurance) due to the type of losses I had which could be do to chromosomal abnormality...
PGT was not covered and came to $4400 [at Vios Fertility Institute]. Also paid $2k for biopsy of my 13 embryos...This clinic goes about and beyond patient care. The day of my egg retrieval Dr Beltos did the retrieval. This Dr held my hand to walk into the surgical room. Just beyond kind in what could be a scary situation. The nurses hugged me and told me “you’re going to do great!” I can’t describe how that level of compassion and care makes you feel during that time. I
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
When I met Dr Jeelani I was feeling very defeated. I had an ectopic, a blighted ovum, 2 early miscarriages and 1 13 week miscarriage which required a D&C. From the day I met her to this day I have felt nothing but thankful to have met this woman. She is knowledgeable, and kind. She explains things thoroughly even when I know she probably doesn’t have the time to. She is truly an incredible Dr who goes above and beyond every single time.
Let her lead the way. Put your guard down. This woman is unbelievably intelligent and having her on your team will get you where you want to be.
Dr Jeelani always took more than enough time to answer my questions and explain everything. She was patient, caring, uplifting and always kind.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
Always very kind and very knowledgeable about my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
This clinic goes about and beyond patient care. The day of my egg retrieval Dr Beltos did the retrieval. This Dr held my hand to walk into the surgical room. Just beyond kind in what could be a scary situation. The nurses hugged me and told me “you’re going to do great!” I can’t describe how that level of compassion and care makes you feel during that time. I did read other comments about billing being an issue- I did not experience that. I also read about waiting times. I understand that’s difficult to deal with, but I also knew that when I was with Dr Jeelani she took extra time to answer unexpected questions. Once you’re in the room you don’t feel rushed even though there are 10 people waiting. Don’t let waiting be a deal breaker for you- she is worth the wait.
IVF was greatly covered by my insurance. $40 copay each visit. Around $350 total for meds. PGT was not covered and came to $4400. Also paid $2k for biopsy of my 13 embryos.
Chicago - Wicker Park
She [Dr. Roohi Jeelani] is knowledgeable and helped guide me through this process from the beginning. She was available when I needed to speak with her...When my follicles weren't growing fast enough she increased my Follistim dosage... I had her personal phone number, which I did use for questions. She answered timely and willing to answer any question I had. Her bed side manners were great and I felt comfortable in her presence.
They [Vios Fertility Institute] have a portal that allows you to communicate with the office for questions and in return they can communicate with you for dosage information and action plans. The day of retrieval was easy and the operating staff i.e. anesthesiologist etc were the most welcoming group I have ever encountered...I couldn't stop smiling as I was laying down in the operating chair.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
I was pleased with my experience at the clinic and with the doctor. She's knowledgeable and helped guide me through this process from the beginning. She was available when I needed to speak with her.
The advice I'd give is ask as many questions as you'd like.
I used Menopur and Follistim. When my follicles weren't growing fast enough she increased my Follistim dosage.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Vios Fertility Institute.
I saw the same staff for blood draw and ultrasounds for the most part. they were all welcoming and willing to listen.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic's strength is that you feel welcomed, heard and part of the team. The financial staff were very proactive in assisting with insurance information and letting you know ahead of time what to expect with possible costs. They also followed up unprompted. They have a portal that allows you to communicate with the office for questions and in return they can communicate with you for dosage information and action plans. The day of retrieval was easy and the operating staff i.e. anesthesiologist etc were the most welcoming group I have ever encountered. They asked me how my new kitty was and I was shocked they kept track or communicated with each other on purpose to bring it up so I would feel comfortable. I couldn't stop smiling as I was laying down in the operating chair.
My insurance covers IVF and therefore covered the egg retrieval. The cost to freeze the eggs was $1,200. I had a copay for each visit.
Chicago - Wicker Park

Dr.Jeelani is very personal and cares about you being successful. [she] had a good heart and makes sure your comfortable...Answers all of your question and encourages you to call if you have questions that you think about once you leave...We started with high dosages of follistum and menopur which I believed yielded is the good results she was able to obtain. Eggs grew at a slow and steady rate.
[Vios Fertility Institute] nurse showed a lot of empathy especially after my misscarrige...[clinic weakness] They won’t bill the insurance for things you are made to pay for up front. You have to ensure you things are being billed correctly so that your insurance company can pay them properly...I spoke with her[Dr. Jeelani] and things were taking care of right after so if there issues with billing make sure she is aware she will get it taken care of.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Very caring great heart good person cares about her patients. Makes sure you are comfortable and feel good about the process. Answers all of your question and encourages you to call if you have questions that you think about once you leave. A very wonderful doctor how definitely cares a lot about her patients and wants to see you with a child
If you have any issues please make sure she knows. I had an issue with the billing department and was considering leaving because of that. I spoke with her and things were taking care of right after so if there issues with billing make sure she is aware she will get it taken care of.
Dr.jeelani is very personal and cares about you being successful. He had a good heart and makes sure your comfortable
Protocol and approach used were hard on a women of my age. We started with high dosages of follistum and menopur which I believed yielded is the good results she was able to obtain. Eggs grew at a slow and steady rate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute.
My nurse showed a lot of empathy especially after my misscarrige coming in after losing a baby is hard and they did there best to help you get through it.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
There billing is horrible but there doctors and nurses are amazing. You can’t always have it all but they are a new clinic so they definitely can improve on that. They won’t bill the insurance for things you are made to pay for up front. You have to ensure you things are being billed correctly so that your insurance company can pay them properly
Chicago - West Loop

I had access to the doctor [Dr. Jeelani] on her cell at all hours of the night! She is truly amazing, and being a patient of IVF herself she can relate to the anxiety of it all... I believe she was a gift, to have had such a passionate physician during the most important thing in your life. I am very pleased with this process and will recommend her to anyone going through any infertility issues...She believes in transferring 2.
[The nurses at Vios Fertility Institute are] all great. Very compassionate and reliable...They get you in and out for appts quickly! The nurses are all highly skilled in blood draw which is huge as you will get it done at least 20 times! The front desk staff aren’t the friendliest at times but getting better with more visits...Omnitrope the whole cycle 25ml for egg quality which I believe was key! It was an out of pocket cost but worth it. Follistim 300, then day 6 added in 225 Ganerelix then a 15k trigger of Novarel.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Jeelani is truly a god send in this process. I believe she was a gift, to have had such a passionate physician during the most important thing in your life. I am very pleased with this process and will recommend her to anyone going through any infertility issues.
Follow everything she says down to the supplements and trust the process!
I had access to the doctor on her cell at all hours of the night! She is truly amazing, and being a patient of IVF herself she can relate to the anxiety of it all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Morgan)
They’re all great. Very compassionate and reliable
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
My retrieval’s are covered by insurance. My HGH Omnitrope was An out of pocket Med that’s elective for $700 a cycle and genetic testing was a around $5500
She believes in transferring 2.
Chicago - Wicker Park
Be completely open and transparent with her [Dr. Roohi Jeelani]...Very caring and willing to explain and accommodate with extra time...Very knowledgeable, strong communicator, compassionate and caring. I felt valued and cared for, it was like a personal touch was given. She spent time addressing all my concerns and encouraged me when things seemed impossible...Communication and corresponding are strengths.
Communication and corresponding are strengths [at Vios Fertility Institute]. The one and only issue I had was parking was TERRIBLE. The office is nice, personnel was friendly. Ultrasound was efficient and quick. I enhoyed my overall experience with Vios...[nurses were] Nice, and accommodating...[Dr. Roohi Jeelani was] Very caring and willing to explain and accommodate with extra time...Very knowledgeable, strong communicator, compassionate and caring. I felt valued and cared for, it was like a personal touch was given. She spent time addressing all my concerns and encouraged me when things seemed impossible...Communication and corresponding are strengths.
How was your experience with Roohi Jeelani at Vios Fertility Institute?
Be completely open and transparent with her.
Very caring and willing to explain and accommodate with extra time
Nice, and accommodating.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Communication and corresponding are strengths. The one and only issue I had was parking was TERRIBLE. The office is nice, personnel was friendly. Ultrasound was efficient and quick. I enhoyed my overall experience with Vios