Available by cell phone
Glendale, CA 91206
Rancho Cucamonga
10837 Laurel Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Rudy Quintero to a friend?
6.5

6.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CARE Fertility to a friend?
2017 - 2020
Endometriosis, Unexplained
We did a “natural” cycle of IVF. [with Dr. Quintero]. They explained the reasoning to me in great depth but of course as I sit here 2 months after my miscarriage of that IVF cycle I couldn’t tell you why. But I can tell you that if we ever get the chance to transfer again, I will advocate for a medicated cycle...I felt like a human. He sits and looks directly into my eyes when speaking, he’s soft spoken and gentle and always asks me my thoughts on things...He is kind and gentle and explains things as simply as he can. He is forward and honest without being harsh and insensitive. He always asks me my opinion on things and truly cares how I feel. He sits down and gets eye level with me and addresses me by my name, he has gone out of his way on numerous occasions to make sure I’m comfortable.
Natasha [at CARE Fertility] is beyond anything I ever could have hoped for in a nurse, she is kind, honest, funny and always knows how to calm my nerves. She is patient with me and never makes me feel like I’m bothering you. I’m a total type A personality and she even gave me her personal cell number to text on the weekends or after hours if I had questions...The clinic is very good at communicating when it’s on their terms but I have had a hard time contacting them in the past or getting phone calls returned in a timely manner. I do understand they are busy and do their best and I appreciate all of their efforts
2017 - 2020
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
My first appointment with him in 2017 he told me “come hell or high water you will have a baby.” I didn’t know it at the time, but I was about to endure a lot of hell and high water. If I could give one of his prospective patients advice, it would Be to trust the process and take his advice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
Describe the protocols Rudy Quintero used in your cycles at CARE Fertility and their degree of success.
We did a “natural” cycle of IVF. They explained the reasoning to me in great depth but of course as I sit here 2 months after my miscarriage of that IVF cycle I couldn’t tell you why. But I can tell you that if we ever get the chance to transfer again, I will advocate for a medicated cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Natasha )
Natasha is beyond anything I ever could have hoped for in a nurse, she is kind, honest, funny and always knows how to calm my nerves. She is patient with me and never makes me feel like I’m bothering you. I’m a total type A personality and she even gave me her personal cell number to text on the weekends or after hours if I had questions.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility.
Roughly 15k including ultra sounds and meds
Describe Rudy Quintero's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CARE Fertility.
We were lucky to be able to transfer 2, now I kind of wonder what would have happened if we only transferred 1
Glendale

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility.

Although when we started Dr. Quintero was very friendly and showed concern as each treatment passed and failed it felt like we were just an obstacle taking his time. In the end he had no answers for us. He didn’t suggest pgs until we only had 3 embryos left...Make sure you do all your own research before entering your appointment. He will only discuss what you ask... Our transfers were all frozen. First and second transfer were done with injectables. The third transfer Dr. Q wanted to change things and try a “natural cycle” with oral meds which proved to not work to which he then simply started me on injectables again.
IVF cost [at CARE Fertility] were $20,000, $5,000 for meds. Each additional transfer was $1,500, $500 for meds each transfer...The clinic is very clean and has a friendly staff. Unfortunately, all staff seems over worked which in turn makes you feel like just a number and someone who is coming in for a random physical and not a life changing treatment...My primary nurse for my round of IVF was heaven sent. Compassionate, understanding, and thorough. She left after our first transfer and I was then given a “primary” nurse which I only saw once or twice and I then had communication which any nurse available
How was your experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
Although they entered the room repeating my story I many times had to correct them making me wonder if they really knew who I was
We did one round of IVF. I did injectables. I can’t remember meds. Our transfers were all frozen. First and second transfer were done with injectables. The third transfer Dr. Q wanted to change things and try a “natural cycle” with oral meds which proved to not work to which he then simply started me on injectables again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
The clinic linked us to a loan company and we were able to pull a loan to start treatment. IVF cost were $20,000, $5,000 for meds. Each additional transfer was $1,500, $500 for meds each transfer. With ultrasounds, surgeries and all services not covered by insurance we spent $35,000.
What specific things went wrong at CARE Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.
After much research I realized that Dr. Q never gave us all the options for treatment (human growth hormone, pgs testing, PCOS treatment). Even though we had a primary nurse during our first round of IVF we then just had any coordinator work with us depending on the day. Made it difficult to make a relationship and trust. After all failed attempts Dr. Q had no answers and simply suggested we transfer all remaining embryos. Once we informed the clinic we would not be returning and taking our embryos elsewhere emails were left unreturned for weeks until our new clinic kindly offered to deal with the transfer. Which still took 3 months to complete
Glendale

My wife and I have been trying to conceive for 6 years. After another OBGYN misdiagnosed my wife we saw another doctor who dx her with endometriosis. After this we saw Dr Quintero and he gave us Letrazole to try for 5 months and if that doesn’t result in pregnancy we will try IVF. We are currently on the 3rd cycle but now complicated by an endometrioma that will need to be surgically removed before we continue. We will use dr Quintero and his staff once the surgery is done.
Clean, organized, nice staff [CARE Fertility]. The nursing staff took the time to help us fill out the paperwork and were very polite about everything. However we weee never given actual numbers on how much IVF will eventually cost us which makes me think it’s going to be very expensive ... The consultation was free and we received a prescription the very first day and didn’t have to pay a dime ... The nursing staff was very business like.
How was your experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
Ask for as many details as possible he does t mind giving them out
He was very empathetic to our situation
Letrozol for 5 months, no results
The nursing staff was very business like.
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Clean, organized, nice staff. The nursing staff took the time to help us fill out the paperwork and were very polite about everything. However we weee never given actual numbers on how much IVF will eventually cost us which makes me think it’s going to be very expensive
None
Arcadia
With dr Quintero being fertility dr #4 I was beginning to lose hope but when I met dr Quintero I was amazed by his knowledge, honesty compassion and just all around care he takes his time! I never feel rushed I truly believe he cares about his patience and myself I'm honored to have dr Quintero treat me I trust him 100% my trust and hopes were broken by other doctors and dr Quintero erased all of that worry and mistrust he goes above and beyond and I am vey thankful I found him!
The office is very nice the staff [at CARE Fertility] does whatever they can to make you feel comfortable.... Isabelle [a nurse] goes out of her way to help in whatever way she can. If she doesn't know the answer she will find it. She always calls and emails when she says she will never keeps me waiting.... $7,000 plus medications....
How was your experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
Be your self if you have questions ask him. If u don't understand ask again he won't let you leave until you fully understand. Don't feel rushed dr Quintero takes his time
Birth control Lupron 5mg Menopur 75 Gonal 450 Growth hormone
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Isabelle)
Isabelle goes out of her way to help in whatever way she can. If she doesn't know the answer she will find it. She always calls and emails when she says she will never keeps me waiting
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
Everyone is very nice dr and staff are always on time. The office is very nice the staff does whatever they can to make you feel comfortable
Around $7,000 plus medications
Rancho Cucamonga

Endometriosis, Other
I feel like when he [Dr. Quintero] noticed the Clomid wasn't having the rite affect we should have changed it up. Instead we stayed on the original course. I ended up with a cyst. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate at all that month due to Clomid. He noticed the follicles weren't "blowing up" like he expected so kept prolonging the process...He saw the Clomid wasn't doing its job. I should have been switched to something else or should have been put on hold till the following month
The nurses [at CARE Fertility] are great. I never had to wait too long. I wish I was just taken through a natrual iui instead of jumping to clomid. The doctor Rudy wasn't there for my iui . a lady I never met was there to do it....The nursing staff was great! They were very helpful...I just felt I was next in line. The staff was sweet though....We started with Clomid rite away. Each visit I wasn't progressing like he [Dr. Quintero] hoped. Just pushed back my hcg trigger shot till my 2 follicles got big enough.
Endometriosis, Other
How was your experience with Rudy Quintero at CARE Fertility?
I feel like when he noticed the Clomid wasn't having the rite affect we should have changed it up. Instead we stayed on the original course. I ended up with a cyst. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate at all that month due to Clomid. He noticed the follicles weren't "blowing up" like he expected so kept prolonging the process
Don't jump straight to Clomid if you don't have fertility issues that are hindering ovulation
I just felt I was next in line. The staff was sweet though.
We started with Clomid rite away. Each visit I wasn't progressing like he hoped. Just pushed back my hcg trigger shot till my 2 follicles got big enough.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CARE Fertility.
The nursing staff was great! They were very helpful
Describe your experience with CARE Fertility.
The nurses are great. I never had to wait too long. I wish I was just taken through a natrual iui instead of jumping to clomid. The doctor Rudy wasn't there for my iui . a lady I never met was there to do it.
I spent around $3000 for everything
What specific things went wrong at CARE Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CARE Fertility.