5.1

UCSD
U. of California Irvine
UCSF

Russell Foulk works at

Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas)

Las Vegas
5320 S. Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-892-9696

Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

645 Sierra Rose Drive
Reno, NV 89511
775-828-1200

Treated 2015 - 2018
He [Dr. Foulk] has amazing bedside manner...We are still seeing him but that fact that he has been trying harder than any other Dr to find out why we can't have children naturally is amazing. He always makes us feel like there's hope. We still have yet to try ivf as we cannot afford it but he's tried everything else he could...Getting an appointment sometimes takes us 2 months. While he is a great Dr, he is a very busy man
The nursing staff [at Utah Fertility Center] is always trying to make the process easier. They seem to be in complete communication with Dr Faulk...There's was one time where they forgot to call us back with some hcg levels so I had to call...The clinic is beautiful. Very clean and organized. I would say the obl y down fall is that they are too busy. Getting an appointment sometimes takes us 2 months. While he is a great Dr, he is a very busy man
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask every single question you can think of. There are no stupid questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
He has amazing bedside manner.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is always trying to make the process easier. They seem to be in complete communication with Dr Faulk
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Russell Foulk] really cares about my progress and results...He's an amazing doctor and willing to look at different options to make things work. The communication can sometimes fall through the cracks, but, I generally can get the info I need in a timely manner...Come ready with questions and be persistent in getting the answers you need...[Protocols] Mine were pretty standard...There were a few times I had unreturned phone calls and couldn't get the info I needed.
There were a few times [at Utah Fertility Center] I had unreturned phone calls and couldn't get the info I needed...[The nurses were] Very compassionate and kind. I felt like everyone was on my team and they always went the extra mile to help me...It was about $800 per IUI cycle...The strength is the staff. All the doctors and nurses are kind, smart, and compassionate. You've got a whole team cheering you on. The biggest weakness is communication. It has recently started to improve, but, it could use some work.
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
Come ready with questions and be persistent in getting the answers you need.
He really cares about my progress and results.
Describe the protocols Russell Foulk used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Mine were pretty standard.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center.
It was about $800 per IUI cycle.
Murray
Treated 2013 - 2016
He [Dr. Russell Foulk] is extremely knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He takes his time with us each time we visit and addresses all our questions. He is very positive and helps me focus on the good that comes from treatments. We feel so lucky to have been treated by him so far.
My husband and I did 4 rounds of iui's after my laporoscopy [at Utah Fertilicy Center]. I have stage 4 Endometriosis. We did chloride, hormone injections, the iui's procedure, and progesterone suppositories. Dr. Foulk did tells us if by the time the 4th round didn't work, it probably means there is damage to my filopian tubed and our only option now is ivf.
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
He is extremely knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. He takes his time with us each time we visit and addresses all our questions. He is very positive and helps me focus on the good that comes from treatments. We feel so lucky to have been treated by him so far.
Ask questions, even if it sounds silly. He is so good about informing his patients and gives lots of details.
He is very personable, friendly, takes his time explaining things, doesn't rush you, truly seems like he cares about your success
My husband and I did 4 rounds of iui's after my laporoscopy. I have stage 4 Endometriosis. We did chloride, hormone injections, the iui's procedure, and progesterone suppositories. Dr. Foulk did tells us if by the time the 4th round didn't work, it probably means there is damage to my filopian tubed and our only option now is ivf.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Very friendly, answered my questions, gentle, personable
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Very professional and friendly environment. I have no negatives :)
We have spent around $5,000
Treated 2010 - 2016
He [Dr. Foulk] remembered every detail of our precious conversations and personally called me after my failed ivf cycle....Dr foulk has helped me deal with my recurrent miscarriages by being patient and very thorough in his treatments. I love that he has a sense of humor and makes me laugh at times I don't want to.
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
Be prepared to leave a lot of voicemails. They are a busy office so reaching someone right away hardly ever happens. As far as Dr.Foulk himself, I don't have a single complaint.
He remembered every detail of our precious conversations and personally called me after my failed ivf cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
I love the nurses at this clinic. I honestly missed them when I took a break from treatment. They are always so nice and patient!
Clean and organized
I don't remember specific numbers but in all my research his costs were average and competitive with other clinics in the area
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
I had one instance where they forgot to draw a certain blood test so I had to drive back that same afternoon. It's about a 20 minute drive so I was a little bugged by it.
Treated 2014 - 2015
The first visit we saw Dr. Faulk he did a ultrasound. He found out that one of my tubes had a blockage. He was very clear that he wanted to try three IUIs and then move onto IVF...He is very smart and knew what was wrong the first time we saw him. He was very clear with what he wanted to try and the direction he felt was best for us. I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility until we saw Dr. Foulk.
The receptionist [at Utah Fertility Center] wasn't very friendly. But the staff and nurses in the back made up for that...The IVF cost was 7900 I believe and shots were another 4000...I love the nurses there. They knew me and my husband by name and I still keep in touch with a couple of them...The first visit we saw Dr. Faulk he did a ultrasound. He found out that one of my tubes had a blockage. He was very clear that he wanted to try three IUIs and then move onto IVF.
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
Try to be patient and trust that everything will be OK. Trust in the nurses and know that they are trying their best to reach your goal.
His nurses were so nice. They knew me by name and I still keep in touch with some of them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lindsey)
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The receptionist wasn't very friendly. But the staff and nurses in the back made up for that.
The IVF cost was 7900 I believe and shots were another 4000
Treated 2008 - 2017
I was talked to [by Dr. Russell Foulk] in a way I could understand but didn't feel stupid. My concerns were addressed with care...Very caring and honest. Changed the course of action based on what was needed or requested. Always spoke to us genuinely and as a family memeber. Inquired about child born from previous cycle and loved to hear updates...IUI with clomid IVF with injections FET with injections
[The nurses at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine were] Always smiling and kind. Even when having issues they were so caring and supportive...IUI with clomid IVF with injections FET with injections...[Dr. Russell Foulk was] Very caring and honest. Changed the course of action based on what was needed or requested. Always spoke to us genuinely and as a family memeber. Inquired about child born from previous cycle and loved to hear updates
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Russell Foulk at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Have a support system
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Russell Foulk at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I was talked to in a way I could understand but didn't feel stupid. My concerns were addressed with care
Describe the protocols Russell Foulk used in your cycles at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
IUI with clomid IVF with injections FET with injections
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
Describe the costs associated with your care under Russell Foulk at Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Over $40,000

Treated 2016
He [Dr. Foulk] didn't take the time to see us. Scheduling with him was impossible. He wanted to do the bare minimum...It was hard to get an appointment with him because he was always put of state. It felt like he wanted to do one minor treatment at a time which made me feel he was just trying to get more money and not that he cared about getting us a baby quickly...
Strength [of Utah Fetility Center] was that they were highly recommend Weakness was that the only office available was 45 minutes away and my doctor was never there. Scheduling was pushed months out...Failed to explain cost of treatments before treatments were done. Failed to offer financial services prior to treatments...OUR baseline ultrasound was 500$...It felt like he [Dr. Foulk] wanted to do one minor treatment at a time which made me feel he was just trying to get more money and not that he cared about getting us a baby quickly
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
Be present at your office and available for patients
He didn't take the time to see us. Scheduling with him was impossible. He wanted to do the bare minimum
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Strength was that they were highly recommend Weakness was that the only office available was 45 minutes away and my doctor was never there. Scheduling was pushed months out
OUR baseline ultrasound was 500$
Murray
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. Russell Foulk] made me feel like a human he was upfront about everything. Instead of rushing us he answered every question & he just listened to our concerns...He was there just about every appointment. If we could not be there he would call us to talk. When we asked to do a certain test he had no problem setting up the appointment...I was put on metformin to get my hormones in check & I was also put on a medication that starts periods. Then we were starting the process of the shots but then I had to stop the process
The offices [at Utah Fertility Center] are always nice and clean plus relaxing waiting area's for the client's...I was put on metformin to get my hormones in check & I was also put on a medication that starts periods. Then we were starting the process of the shots but then I had to stop the process...Every nurse is great and helpful when we have questions before, during, after the appointments. They are very understanding of what the client's are experiencing in life. Cause most of them have the same problems in their lifes as their client's do. The northern offices don't communicate with the southern office staff
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
He was there just about every appointment. If we could not be there he would call us to talk. When we asked to do a certain test he had no problem setting up the appointment. The only issue we have is with the doctor is that he is so far away
Ask as many questions as possible
He made me feel like a human he was upfront about everything. Instead of rushing us he answered every question & he just listened to our concerns
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Most of the stuff need is done at there main office in utah county. They are limited at there other offices on what they can do with the client's. The offices are always nice and clean plus relaxing waiting area's for the client's.
It was at least 10k for all of the procedure & medication
Describe Russell Foulk's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
St. George
Treated 2017
He [Dr. Russell Foulk] was ok. But didn’t seem to want to really pay attention to me and what my body was doing. I was compared to others. He kept telling me that yeah that happens when you try to have a third kid. But he didn’t know why. I wish he would have focused on me and what was happening to my body...We had an analysis done on my husband and everything was great, then he had me do a round of clomid but just a little different dose then my regular Dr gave me. And that was the only treatment we did.
Don’t remember much about her [the nurse at Utah Fertlity Center]. She was in and out quick...They came out of Utah so not a lot of options for appointment times. Also make sure you get in all your questions cause they were only there once a month. The office lady was great. She was flexable on paying and was super nice...We had an analysis done on my husband and everything was great, then he had me do a round of clomid but just a little different dose then my regular Dr gave me. And that was the only treatment we did.
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
He was ok. But didn’t seem to want to really pay attention to me and what my body was doing. I was compared to others. He kept telling me that yeah that happens when you try to have a third kid. But he didn’t know why. I wish he would have focused on me and what was happening to my body.
Ask lots of questions and have him focus on just you
He was nice but I seemed like I was just part of a statistic not an individual. He didn’t seem to want to pin point the problem
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Don’t remember much about her. She was in and out quick
I was under 100 cause my insurance covered some back then
Idaho Falls
Dr Foulk has been an RE for almost 30 years. In our first consultation he was able to look over my labs and results and tell us what our fertility issues are-something no other Dr in the past has been able to do. We honestly feel like we’re in the BEST hands with Dr Foulk!...definitely recommends IVF for us and probably PGS testing since I don’t have the best egg quality or quantity...took SO much time with ya during our consult and just related to us on a personal level. He is amazing!
clinic [Sher Fertility of Las Vegas] just lowered their prices significantly! IVF is now $8,900!...The clinic itself is a beautiful facility. The nursing staff is incredible...Chelsy [nurse] has been so sweet, understanding, informative and on top of everything for us!...Dr Foulk definitely recommends IVF for us and probably PGS testing since I don’t have the best egg quality or quantity...Dr Foulk has been an RE for almost 30 years. In our first consultation he was able to look over my labs and results and tell us what our fertility issues are-something no other Dr in the past has been able to do. We honestly feel like we’re in the BEST hands with Dr Foulk!
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Russell Foulk at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas)?
Book your consultation with him NOW! You will not regret it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Russell Foulk at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas)?
Dr Foulk took SO much time with ya during our consult and just related to us on a personal level. He is amazing!
Describe the protocols Russell Foulk used in your cycles at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas). (Assigned nurse: Chelsy Foulk )
Chelsy has been so sweet, understanding, informative and on top of everything for us!
Describe your experience with Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas).
The clinic itself is a beautiful facility. The nursing staff is incredible, and with their newly lowered pricing for fertility treatments, it’s a no brained that they are the clinic to go to in Las Vegas!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Russell Foulk at Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas).
Dr Foulk’s clinic just lowered their prices significantly! IVF is now $8,900!
Russell Foulk
Nevada Fertility Center (FKA SIRM Las Vegas)
Las Vegas
Treated 2016 - 2019
He [Dr. Russell Foulk] remembered details about me...After 3 failed IUIs, we decided to move on to IVF. Dr Foulk was supportive in doing what we felt was best, and gave us his input along the way. My first IVF was a success! My next go around a couple of years later was with a frozen embryo transfer, which did not take. But Dr Foulk has a game plan for what to do differently next time, he's great to work with...there are multiple treatment options
IUIs were around $1000, IVF about $10,000, and FET about $3,000 [at Utah Fertility Center]. Not including the cost of meds...I went to the St George office, but some of the coordinating staff I needed to work with was in their Pleasant Grove office. So I never saw them in person, but they were good to work with over the phone or email...I needed to get specific labwork done, but was told two different dates of when (but only needed to do it once). Wasn't a big deal though
How was your experience with Russell Foulk at Utah Fertility Center?
The first treatment may not work, but stick with it, there are multiple treatment options
He remembered details about me
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
IUIs were around $1000, IVF about $10,000, and FET about $3,000. Not including the cost of meds
St. George
He’s [Dr. Russell Foulk] kind, caring, compassionate, and an expert in the RE field. He’s taken great care of us! He outlined all our factors and then each step in our protocol. No surprises. Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Foulk!... The clinic [Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine] is really nice, the staff are incredibly friendly and make you feel like family. From the first phone call to all of our appointments, I love the NCRM staff. They definitely know you by name and go to great lengths to provide exceptional care.
The clinic [Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine] is really nice, the staff are incredibly friendly and make you feel like family. From the first phone call to all of our appointments, I love the NCRM staff. They definitely know you by name and go to great lengths to provide exceptional care.... He’s [Dr. Russell Foulk] kind, caring, compassionate, and an expert in the RE field. He’s taken great care of us! He outlined all our factors and then each step in our protocol. No surprises. Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Foulk!
He’s kind, caring, compassionate, and an expert in the RE field. He’s taken great care of us! He outlined all our factors and then each step in our protocol. No surprises. Can’t say enough great things about Dr. Foulk!
Trust his advice - you’re in the best care!
Describe your experience with Nevada Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is really nice, the staff are incredibly friendly and make you feel like family. From the first phone call to all of our appointments, I love the NCRM staff. They definitely know you by name and go to great lengths to provide exceptional care.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Foulk] thought i had unexplained infertility but that something was wrong with my eggs. ... Super knowledgeable and professional. I felt confident he knew how to treat me. I was disappointed i didn’t see him other than the first consult and transfer, but i was assured he was following my treatment and adjusting my doses. ... He said it was possible i wouldn’t get pregnant depending on retrieval and that they can’t fukly predict retrieval, but he felt i had good chances.
They [UFC] never pressured me to pay even if they let me Know what my bill was. ... I had a hard time getting through on the phone at times, but patient portal was great and i liked that they gave me employee emails. Staff was friendly and environment clean. Super flexible about payments. ... They left it [eset approach] up to me but said they didn’t feel i needed to do two at my age ...
Trust him.
He took time to explain
He thought i had unexplained infertility but that something was wrong with my eggs. He said it was possible i wouldn’t get pregnant depending on retrieval and that they can’t fukly predict retrieval, but he felt i had good chances.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Costs seemed on par with the norm. They never pressured me to pay even if they let me Know what my bill was.
They left it up to me but said they didn’t feel i needed to do two at my age