Ryan Martin works at

865 Easton Road Suite 290
Warrington, PA 18976
1-888-761-1967

Treated 2015 - 2017
He [Dr. Ryan Martin] didn't want to hear my thoughts or concerns. And also didn't explain the process the first time with femara. And I also had to go to my regular obgyn to get checked out because of a infection. I got from a procedure and no one at the clinic would respond in a timely manner...He knows his field and has great knowledge. But he comes on in a harsh manner. He could definitely be a little bit more compassionate. And under standing. Considering many women have emotional issues that come with infertility
Just remember having a issue with one nurse [at Yale University]. She was always rude. And short. I work in the pharmacy and one of the scripts had wrong directions. I messaged her. So it could get fixed so I could have it filled. She was rude and took forever to get back to me forcing me to having to miss a cycle...Definitely great with financial help. And getting things covered. They are also good at working out payment plans. The clinical staff were always great with bloodwork and my husband's fertility check.
How was your experience with Ryan Martin at Yale University?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Martin at Yale University?
Be prepared for a little bit of blunt and straight forward doctor
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Martin at Yale University?
He didn't want to hear my thoughts or concerns. And also didn't explain the process the first time with femara. And I also had to go to my regular obgyn to get checked out because of a infection. I got from a procedure and no one at the clinic would respond in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Yale University.
Just remember having a issue with one nurse. She was always rude. And short. I work in the pharmacy and one of the scripts had wrong directions. I messaged her. So it could get fixed so I could have it filled. She was rude and took forever to get back to me forcing me to having to miss a cycle
Describe your experience with Yale University.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Martin at Yale University.
I played pretty much out of pocket due to having a high deductible plan. After I hit the 3000 deductible my insurance kicked in and paid 80% things that were not covered by the plan I had payment plans worked out. Which I'm still currently paying off
Yale University
New Haven
Treated 2017
Dr. Martin was knowledgeable and accommodating. He completed a lot of my testing as well as 4 rounds of IUI. The only thing I would have found more helpful would’ve been adjusting treatments based on not getting results rather than continuing to complete 4 cycles with the same ineffective treatment. ... I completed 4 cycles with doctor Martin using clomid to increase ovulation, ovidrel to trigger ovulation, and IUI for conception.
Costs at shady grove we’re higher than I’ve experienced with other doctors. ... This clinic is easily accessible just off the highway and has ample parking. It is clean and comfortable. They provide keurig coffee and water in the waiting room. The patient rooms are comfortable and clean. ... I dealt with the nursing staff through most of my care and they were very caring and compassionate. They always returned my inquiries in a timely manner.
How was your experience with Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia?
Ask questions. If you feel something isn’t working and you think you need to make a change speak up.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia?
Dr. Martin was very helpful. He was understanding and listened to everything I had to say.
Describe the protocols Ryan Martin used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia.
Costs at shady grove we’re higher than I’ve experienced with other doctors.
Describe Ryan Martin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia.
I did not have this procedure
Shady Grove Fertility of Philadelphia
Philadelphia
[Protocol with Dr. Ryan Martin] Literally only an IUI with clomid and ovidrel. Over and over. I was t allowed to change protocol even after asking after each failed IUI...He was very patient and kind. Described treatments. I felt like I was a human when he was in the room. When I needed care or to discuss things I felt dismissed at times. They also have BMI restrictions...Just didn’t want to change medications each negative beta. Other then that he was kind and explained everything. A little too nervous about having multiples so kept doing the same protocol. I think changing up protocol would of been nice. Maybe it would of worked. I felt listened to in the beginning but after the second IUI, I didn’t.
Things weren’t communicated [at Shady Grove Fertility- Warrington]. I lost out on another cycle due to billing being so messed up...They weren’t sent to insurance correctly and were being double billed. Lots of issues. And it takes hours to get ahold of someone at billing...Strengths are scheduling and a accommodations...My nurse and nurses were great!!! The staff were great at helping especially when you had to call after hours. There were times I felt dismissed but not usually by the after hours nurse. I felt rushed at times as well.
How was your experience with Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility?
Very sweet and patient. Just didn’t want to change medications each negative beta. Other then that he was kind and explained everything. A little too nervous about having multiples so kept doing the same protocol. I think changing up protocol would of been nice. Maybe it would of worked. I felt listened to in the beginning but after the second IUI, I didn’t.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility?
Go in with an open mind. Ask all of your questions up front. Especially with billing. They were horrible. Hidden fees or not explained charges. Make sure you let them know what YOUR plan is as well. Tell them what you expect up front. He does listen and understand. Just takes a bit.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the protocols Ryan Martin used in your cycles at Shady Grove Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility.
Strengths are scheduling and a accommodations . Weakness is billing. Horrible. The absolute worst I’ve ever dealt with. I left due to billing. Always call them weekly to check on things. They suck. Follow up with them every week or you will be screwed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Martin at Shady Grove Fertility.
Costs were horrible due to billing making mistakes. They weren’t sent to insurance correctly and were being double billed. Lots of issues. And it takes hours to get ahold of someone at billing.
What specific things went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Shady Grove Fertility.
It was mostly billing giving issues and cancelling in the start of a cycle. An appt was lost. Things weren’t communicated. I lost out on another cycle due to billing being so messed up.
Shady Grove Fertility