Medical SchoolU. of Oklahoma
FellowshipEastern Virginia Jones
6675 Holmes Road, Suite 680
Kansas City, MO 64131
816-301-5506
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Ryan Riggs to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Blue Sky Fertility to a friend?
At our initial consultation, Dr. Riggs sat with us and went through our history for almost an hour...Dr. Riggs answered more questions for me than my previous clinic did in all my time with them. I also felt like Dr. Riggs wanted to try a more personalized approach versus just applying a standard protocol to my situation... he has been incredibly personable and kind. I don't need or want a doctor to sugarcoat the truth for me, but I do want to be heard, and I do want things explained to me, and I feel like both of those needs have been met
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
We have not been through an IVF cycle with Dr. Riggs yet, but even through our preliminary appointments and some follow up testing, he has been incredibly personable and kind. I don't need or want a doctor to sugarcoat the truth for me, but I do want to be heard, and I do want things explained to me, and I feel like both of those needs have been met at Blue Sky.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
Go now! Because Dr. Riggs is developing a good reputation in KC, his schedule fills up fast, at least for IVF cycles. He cycles his IVF, so you can't just start at any time. When we started seeing him in January of 2018, he already had a waitlist for his July IVF cycle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
At our initial consultation, Dr. Riggs sat with us and went through our history for almost an hour. My previous RE would never have spent that much time with us, and if she did, we would have felt like a huge inconvenience. Dr. Riggs answered more questions for me than my previous clinic did in all my time with them. I also felt like Dr. Riggs wanted to try a more personalized approach versus just applying a standard protocol to my situation.
Describe the protocols Ryan Riggs used in your cycles at Blue Sky Fertility and their degree of success.
We are still in the early stages of planning for our next IVF cycle, and protocol is going to be discussed in more detail next week. However, after a failed IVF cycle at another clinic, I purchased the book "It Starts with the Egg." I understand that some of the book's suggestions may not be completed proven, but I was happy to hear that Dr. Riggs wanted to put me on some antioxidants and other supplements prior to another cycle. I was frustrated with my previous clinic that they didn't suggest taking anything - especially things that may help and couldn't hurt.
So far, the nursing staff has been great. I had a hysteroscopy, which I was terrified for, and both Dr. Riggs and the nurse were completing understanding and patient with me. The rest of the nursing staff has been great as well.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
I think that Blue Sky has a lot of strengths. The way they treat their patients and their overall philosophy and approach. I also think they have very high success rates. The only weaknesses I've noticed are the long wait times to get into an IVF cycle and the fact that they are a new clinic and may have some kinks to work out - nothing that would stop me from going there or recommending to someone else.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility.
We haven't paid for our IVF cycle yet, but from the information we have been provided, the cost seems comparable to our previous clinic. We did make a $500 deposit to get an IVF slot reserved.
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr. Riggs treated my wife and I as individuals and was not accepting of our same-sex marriage. He helped us find a lawyer for legal advise for our situation. He took the time to meet with us and it didn’t feel as though he had to look through our medical chart to remember us. He is very personable and I would recommend him and his office to everyone.
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
Don’t feel afraid to ask all of your questions. Dr. Riggs is knowledgeable and wants to ensure you know exactly what is happening throughout the IVF process.
Dr. Riggs is compassionate and very knowledgeable. He explained the process very well. I did feel at times like we were rushed around and had many “pre” appointments. We live an hour away so it would have been nice to have the opportunity to combine appointments. Overall, I felt valued.
We are starting the stimulation phase in a couple of weeks and Dr. Riggs has wrote out a plan for our IVF meds. We have not started this yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Blue Sky Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christina )
The nursing staff is so easy to work with. We had so many questions and the nursing staff never hesitated to ask or call around and help us through the process. They took time to ease our worries and concerns. The staff was definitely the best part of the experience.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Overall, it was wonderful working with Blue Sky and I am so happy we found them. They made us feel warm and welcome from the very beginning. The only weakness I found was the attitude of one staff member, the front desk clerk. She plays an important role in the clinic and can definitely push people away from using this clinic. I was disappointed, but the help, professionalism, compassion from all the other staff made up for it.
The cost is estimated at $17K to include medications. The staff informed us of different programs to aid in the cost such as Baby Quest grants, medication discount programs and veterans program discounts.
Describe Ryan Riggs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Blue Sky Fertility.
Dr. Riggs explained the embryo transfer process to us and we felt comfortable and at ease knowing the level of detail him and the embryologist go into to ensure the best possible embryo outcome for the patient.
Brookside Location
Dr. Riggs is good at communicating with my husband and I and making sure we understand everything. He is compassionate and understands that infertility is a very tough situation that he is dealing with and he is a gently but straightforward communicator.... Dr. Riggs, so far through the process, has understood different concerns my husband and I have and is good about talking us through every step of the process.
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
Dr. Riggs is good at communicating with my husband and I and making sure we understand everything. He is compassionate and understands that infertility is a very tough situation that he is dealing with and he is a gently but straightforward communicator. Our main infertility issue is male factor so Dr Riggs suggested having us look into donor sperm. We tried, but it was something we decided we couldn't do. Dr. Riggs did not try to push it on us. He explained that if My husband's sample does not have enough on egg retrieval day, then they will just freeze my eggs until we have enough. It was nice that he found a solution for that.
This advice would go to anyone that is seeing a fertility specialist, you have to trust your doctor. If you go into it and you're skeptical, you don't feel like they have your best interest in mind, or you feel like they aren't good at what they're doing then you're not going to have a successful experience. You have to trust who you're working with and believe that they want the same end result as you do.
When I walk into the office everyone in there knows me by name and knows me very well. I can email or call and get answers right away. Dr. Riggs, so far through the process, has understood different concerns my husband and I have and is good about talking us through every step of the process.
I am currently on an antagonist protocol. I am on stims two times a day for ten days. I will have 5 appointments to monitor my egg growth and my egg retrieval will be on day 12, 13, or 14. Dr. Riggs does PGS testing on the embryos, so I will have them genetically tested and frozen. My transfer will be in two months.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Blue Sky Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
Christina is absolutely amazing. She emails back within thirty minutes, she takes my call every time I call, she celebrates successes with me, she is compassionate and empathetic with upsets. She has been a rock through this whole process.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
The clinic is easy to call and get ahold of someone to talk to. It is easy to get to. First time patients will have about a two month wait, but then everything else can move pretty quickly once you get in.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Blue Sky Fertility.
I had my appointments in the morning and I was seen right away.
My insurance does not cover anything so I have paid everything out of pocket. Our IVF cycle is $15,540. That does not include the cost of the appointments, because those are also not covered under insurance.
Dr. Riggs will not transfer more than two embryos. With PGS testing there is a greater chance of transfering in multiple embryos that would stick. He does not want to create a pregnancy that could result in birth complications if there are multiple babies. He has expressed that he not only wants to get us pregnant, ut he wants us to give birth to a healthy baby as well.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Riggs has been very careful and thorough with my case. In our first meeting, he said he doesn’t think there really is “unexplained infertility,” but there are answers that need to be found. He found a small hydrosalphinx in an HSG that had been missed earlier by another lab. While it means more difficult treatment, I’m glad he found it.... Dr. Riggs took the time to explain every detail to us, and was also extremely careful with details with my case.
European, East Asian
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
See him as soon as possible. While others may have discussed my case because I am young and healthy, he took me seriously and found the issues.
Dr. Riggs took the time to explain every detail to us, and was also extremely careful with details with my case. In addition to Dr. Riggs, the nurses and the staff are all so sympathetic and kind and willing to talk about all of my questions as long as I need to.
Originally recommended medicated IUI with Femara and a trigger shot, monitored with ultrasound. However, after finding my tubal problems, he’s changed his recommendation to IVF which we have not yet started.
I mainly have seen Jennifer, and she is SO compassionate and kind. She’s very reassuring and listens to my concerns. Every time she calls to give me results, she stays on the phone as long as I need to. They’re also really good about calling back, or sometimes when I call the clinic, they just send my call through to them if they’re not busy! Can’t think of any negatives, I literally just want to be friends with all of them.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Strengths- personal approach, staff is AMAZING- Misha and Maddy are so kind and patient with all the crazy frantic scheduling calls I make. Puts me at ease. Weakness- location difficult to get to (but they are opening a second, closer to highway location soon!) and can be difficult to get an appointment with.
Not yet
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Riggs is blunt, lays out the facts, but does so in a compassionate manner. He is funny and adds humor, but knows when to be serious and loving. I truly feel he cares about each one of his patients and their unique journeys.... Although the first cycle was a bust, it wasn't at the fault of Dr. Riggs. We also sat down and talked about my goals and desire to try another cycle. Through this, I learned how ethical of a man and physician he is.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
I started with Dr. Riggs May 1st, 2017. I am recently divorced and journeying through the IVF experience alone. He has been absolutely nothing less than encouraging and supportive, but also helpful in keeping my goals realistic. I went through a workup to figure out why I was unable to conceive on my own. Although I struggled with the findings, I was still hopeful and encouraged for what I would be able to accomplish with Dr. Riggs and his team. I started my first cycle on 12/21/17 through 2/27/18. Giving myself 5 shots a day, alone, even as a nurse was extremely intimidating! The staff was available for 24 hours a day to answer questions. If I had them, they never made me feel ignorant or an inconvenience! Several ultrasounds in, and based on lab results, it appeared that my body wasn't responding to the meds. Dr. Riggs remained honest throughout the entire time. As a nurse, I appreciate the honesty given in a compassionate manner. I think healthcare professionals often times are either one or the other. Although the first cycle was a bust, it wasn't at the fault of Dr. Riggs. We also sat down and talked about my goals and desire to try another cycle. Through this, I learned how ethical of a man and physician he is. He very easily could have encouraged me to go through several cycles. However, we decided on one more before discussing other options or walking away altogether. Being ethical is something that women and couples need to consider when looking for a physician in this field. It can be a money driven business. I trust Dr. Riggs with my body, my emotional well-being, and my wallet. My next cycle will start May 25th, 2018.
He's the best in KC!! He's more than a doctor, he's family.
First off, walking in the receptionist and all of the staff recognize me by name. This alone makes me feel like more than a number. Dr. Riggs is blunt, lays out the facts, but does so in a compassionate manner. He is funny and adds humor, but knows when to be serious and loving. I truly feel he cares about each one of his patients and their unique journeys.
I was on a protag protocol (from what I'm told). I had Lupron SQ twice daily. I had Gonal F at bedtime. In the AM I also had Omnitrope and Menopur SQ. Plus an oral Dexamethasone. The US before the tentative retrieval, I only had 3 follicles in the right ovary and none in the left. Therefore my cycle was cancelled.
I can't say enough about the staff at Blue Sky Fertility. From the first appointment, they became family. They love and accept me for my sometimes foul mouth all the way to my obnoxious behavior and all the way to my tears and anxiety attacks. They are all professional, courteous, and compassionate. Christina is an excellent communicator, she's organized and timely. I NEVER had to wait for information. She never made me feel dumb or an inconvenience when I had questions or needed extra explanations.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Blue Sky is a highly functioning, successful clinic. They are organized, efficient, transparent. Going in, you are aware of who each individual is and what their role will be in your treatment. The staff at Blue Sky Fertility MAKES you a part of their family.
My costs were fair. I encourage anyone to research cost and comparables and to find a physician whom is transparent regarding everything, especially financials.
I didn't get that far into my journey, this round. I can tell you as a single, heterosexual female I would NOT have chosen multiple embryo transfer.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
DR. Riggs took the time to explain everything is great detail. He treats you like you are part of his family. He is extremely knowledgeable and willing to talk at any time...Dr. Riggs was a team player with us and we felt that we could discuss anything and everything with him. He has our best interests. It never felt like the clinic just wanted our money...I think it's important to know that Dr. Riggs does sometimes talks over you, or you might feel he is not listening. Once I understood this was his personality I adjusted how I spoke to him but in the beginning, it was very annoying.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
It was refreshing to be with a clinic that cared and did everything that we wanted from PGS testing to freezing our embryos. Dr. Riggs was a team player with us and we felt that we could discuss anything and everything with him. He has our best interests. It never felt like the clinic just wanted our money.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Describe the protocols Ryan Riggs used in your cycles at Conceptions Reproductive Associates and their degree of success.
Dr. Riggs was slow and steady with me he didn't over medicate like my previous RE did. I stimulated beautifully resulting in 14 eggs retrieved my first IVF cycle with Dr. Riggs and then 6 retrieved my second IVF cycle. Every month is different so I wasn't that upset that I only retrieved 6 eggs for the second cycle. He added in HGH and dexamethasone and Lupron to be used with the trigger. These drugs were never used in my previous IVF cycles. We wanted to freeze all so we could PGS test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
The nurses and staff are AMAZING!!!!! So sweet and caring they really go out of their way to make you feel at home.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
I went to all of the locations when I was doing my treatments and they are all wonderful. Clean, organized, wonderful staff. I can't think of one weakness at this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
$20,000-24,000
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr. Riggs was an honest, likable individual. He answered all of our questions and was candid about what we should expect. He gave us an honest, educated opinion every step of the way...Dr. Riggs was reasonable and honest, although most of the care at Conceptions is interactions with the nursing staff...Make a list of questions prior to each visit, to ensure they all get answered...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Make a list of questions prior to each visit, to ensure they all get answered.
The nurses at the Lafayette facility were great. I was not thrilled with the nurse I worked with at the Littleton facility. Dr. Riggs was reasonable and honest, although most of the care at Conceptions is interactions with the nursing staff.
We attempted two rounds of IUI using Femara. I do consistently ovulate, but I have Diminished Ovarian Reserve, so the goal behind this was to stimulate a "good" egg. Unfortunately, we did not succeed at getting pregnant. Next, we tried IVF with maximum stimulation using Follistim, Omnitrope (growth hormone to increase egg quality), and Menopur. Unfortunately, I did not make enough follicles to proceed to egg retrieval. Dr. Riggs was willing to try a different treatment approach in an attempt to make more follicles, but we opted to move on to embryo adoption at that point.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Julie Zentz)
The nursing staff we had during IUI cycles was awesome, particularly Kalise (Sp?). However, Julie, our IVF nurse, seemed distant and as if she didn't really take the time to really look into and answer our questions thoroughly. Once we said we were done with IVF, she brushed off any other questions that I sent her way regarding my fertility journey.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Strengths- quality medicine, good SART rates, clean facility, educated staff Weaknesses- particular staff members with poor communication, and not allowing the patient to feel like a part of the team for their care
Each IUI cycle was approximately $1500, and the IVF cycle was $15,000 (fresh cycle, no genetic testing of embryos). The additional costs such as labs, surgery, and other procedures brought our total for the year to $30,000
What specific things went wrong at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
Lafayette
Dr. Riggs never rushed us. We always had a good amount of time to speak to him and he always explained exactly what was going to happen. Also, he was ALWAYS on time, and I think that's SO important...Dr. Riggs was very candid about our possibilities, including risks. He was conservative but appropriately aggressive with treatment. I didn't mind that he wasn't warm and fuzzy because I'd rather have somebody who gives it to me straight. He clearly knew what he was doing and I trusted him completely...
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
You won't actually see him very much, but he knows his stuff.
The entire nursing staff is AMAZING. AMAZING. They always responded to me quickly, either by phone or by email. They held my hand through all the processes I had to go through and they were completely invested in my success. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
Everybody is always on time at Conceptions, from the phlebotomists to the ultrasound techs, to the nurses, to the doctors. I found everybody to be extremely friendly, helpful, and caring, which was so important during the process. People remembered my name and cared about me as a person. I was always called back promptly for any questions. Honestly, I have zero complaints and actually already recommended Conceptions to another friend (who always has a baby from her experience there).
I think the IUI, with meds, cost about $1000. That included ultrasounds, sperm washing, etc. IVF costs were about $16,000, I think, not including medication (which brought it up well over $20,000).
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Riggs was a good Doctor, but I do feel like I was put into a protocol based on my age and numbers. I don't think he really looked into our case and that is why we only had 1 embryo from two cycles. He seemed like he had a lot of knowledge but it should have been more specific to my case...For both cycles I used about 40 vials of menopur and 60 vials of bravelle. I believe it was an antagonist protocol. I cycled for about 9 days. Both my husband and I used their vitamin list to prepare for both retrievals.
European, Middle Eastern, Other
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Conceptions Reproductive Associates?
I thought that Dr. Riggs was a good doctor but I don't think he looked into the facts of our case and rather just picked out a protocol for our age and used a lot of medication. I had better results and more tests with another doctor.
Stand up for you case and ask questions. Ask why he is choosing those medication dosages and why that protocol. We did a second cycle with Dr. Riggs and we had horrible outcome and we did a second cycle with the same protocol and again had a horrible outcome. We should of pushed on why the protocol stayed the same or asked for a second opinion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Reproductive Associates. (Assigned nurse: Kelsey and Sarah)
I had two nurses. Kelsey and Sarah. They were both amazing. They were wonderful and never forgot anything. They always called in my medication correctly and on time, they didn't have any errors in my paperwork. I could email or call them and I would always get a quick and detailed response. Wonderful staff.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
This is a smaller clinic. I think this clinic would be great for general infertility issues but if you have egg quality or sperm issues I don't feel that their lab is equipped to handle difficult cases. They seem to do more IUIs there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
They had open times for ultrasound and bloodwork when I was there. It was a very short wait for both appointments and it was usually the same nurse.
I did two IVF cycles with Dr. Riggs and we also did CCS testing. We did our IVF cycles back to back with two separate CCS testing. We never did a transfer as our one embryo is still frozen. I believe between medication and cycles we spent about $65,000. The medications were very costly as for my first cycle it was $8,000 and my second cycle was $6,000.
Describe Ryan Riggs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Reproductive Associates.
We never got to a transfer.
Littleton
Dr Riggs is extremely smart and has a lot of experience. My husband loves him but I feel I need more compassion. He sees these 'issues' every day so they seem like no big deal to him but when I was first going through this process every 'set back' was a broken heart for me and he said everything so casually. Dr Riggs is great at explaining ultrasounds and what he is looking for. I felt like when I would ask questions they wouldn't be answered, he would just talk around my question. I am happy to be a patient of his and would recommend him.
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
The nurses at Blue Sky are amazing! They always know me by name and remember my unique situation.
I cannot say enough good things about the nurses at Blue Sky. They are so compassionate and really want to do everything they can for you. They always asked about our lives and took a real interest in us personally. When I left a voicemail for them I always got a response within 2 hours. When I would email I would get a response within 2 hours. They had so much patience with me and always reassured me. They made me feel important.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
They have always been able to get me an appointment when I needed one. The clinic is small, which I like. The location is not the best but worth the drive for the care you receive. They don't do HSG in the office.
Our insurance did not cover anything so these are cash prices: IUI - Sperm Isolation $250 plus Insemination $250 Baseline Ultrasound $270 Follicle Check Ultrasound $300 Hysteroscopy $850
Brookside Location
Dr. Riggs explains everything in detail giving you caution where needed...genuinely cares for his patients. We have have had a great experience with him and would recommend him to our friends and family... I was monitored closely to prevent OHSS. I did not have any complications from my eggs retrieval...Make a list of all of your questions before your appointments. Most of the time, he will answer them before you ask!
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
Dr. Riggs explains everything in detail giving you caution where needed. He is hinest and genuinely cares for his patients. We have have had a great experience with him and would recommend him to our friends and family.
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. My husband and I always feel like they are a part of our family.
I started birth control about 2 months before treatment to ensure my cycles were regular and then I was on the Antagonist Protocol using Menopur, Gonal F and doxycycline. My antrical follicle country was on the higher end so I was monitored closely to prevent OHSS. I did not have any complications from my eggs retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Blue Sky Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christina B. And Jen R.)
My care coordinator and nurse have been wonderful throughout my care! They give me all the information I need and return phone calls in a timely manner. I cannot say enough good things about them!
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Appointments are set as soon as possible and wait times are very short. We have been seeing Dr. Riggs since September and have not experienced any weaknesses this far! Everyone at Blue Sky is extremely knowledgeable and friendly!
It was always convenient for me. They would work with my schedule to ensure I never had any conflict.
Our care cost us about 15 thousand after insurance.
Dr. Riggs makes sure that you have information regarding PGS testing to pick the healthiest embryos possible. Once the testing is done, he recommends only transferring one embryo at a time.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr Ryan Riggs] is very kind. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. I do wish I had a more direct communication relationship with him. I prefer to know the bad and good and all the details in between, it puts my mind at ease the more I know. I feel that is opposite for a lot of patients and haven’t quite found the right communication that I am looking for.
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
He is very kind. You can tell he is passionate about what he does. I do wish I had a more direct communication relationship with him. I prefer to know the bad and good and all the details in between, it puts my mind at ease the more I know. I feel that is opposite for a lot of patients and haven’t quite found the right communication that I am looking for.
Go in with direct questions and make sure you understand answers prior to leaving.
He personalizes care and refers not only to his past experience with patients but also with what research has to show
He uses a spreadsheet to keep track of all lab tests, lab results, last testing and will create or adjust treatment based on this spreadsheet. It is very helpful to see and reassuring in moving forward with care.
Overall, everyone has been very genuine, kind and compassionate to me and my husband.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Very nice clinic, well kept, in a quiet area. Would recommend “back up” for staff when they are gone to cover. That has been my only complaint thus far is a breakdown in communication. Also, have received a few different answers so need further clarification but overall great place.
Estimated costs for everything were about $11-16,000 without medications
He has recommended single embryo transfer. Although we have not been able to get to the transfer portion of this process yet, it is my understanding that he is willing to do more than one, although not more than two at one time based on research and recommendations.
What specific things went wrong at Blue Sky Fertility?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
The process is not easy, but Dr Riggs and his staff make it so much easier...Dr. Riggs was extremely thorough and made me feel so at ease. He went over every procedure with me and my husband. He also let me make every single decision...with his medical advice of course. His compassion made such a impact on me during such a difficult time. He truly is one of a kind!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Ryan Riggs at Blue Sky Fertility?
The process is not easy, but Dr Riggs and his staff make it so much easier.
The whole staff made me feel like family. I have never experienced such amazing care at such a difficult time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Blue Sky Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Christina Benware)
She is amazing. I can email her anytime and have a response within minutes. She is always there when I need her. She held me when I cried and made me feel so much better.
Describe your experience with Blue Sky Fertility.
Scheduling is so easy, staff is welcoming. Communication is great.
$10,000 Dr Riggs $5000 Hospital $500 Anesthesia $1000 tests and consultation $5000 medicine for egg retrieval