6.7

9900 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
954-433-7060

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern...She switches between the Cooper City and Boca Office, know that certain procedures are only done in the Cooper City office....
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary...one time they did not draw the correct blood test for me and I had to go back to the office the next day, it was not a big deal...
How was your experience with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Gerkowicz, "Dr. G," is the kindest, most intelligent, patient and unfailingly positive doctor I have ever met. She dealt with my anxiousness surrounding the IVF process like no other, and was always there for me whenever I had a question or concern. I wish I could continue on as her patient, but because she is so good at her job and I am now pregnant, we had to part ways. I cannot recommend her enough, she is a gem.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
They were very kind and tried to be accommodating.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
They were usually on time, they confirmed appointments in advance. I would have wished I could have done all my treatments at the Boca office because it was more convenient but I understand they did not have the staff and equipment to be open on the weekends and perform all the procedures necessary. I did not have a bad experience with anyone. I would have them write your next appointment on a card for you at each visit
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sabrina Gerkowicz at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I have good insurance, even so I had to pay often to an out of network lab for STAT blood work, along with whatever testing/procedures/ treatments my insurance company did not cover, I would say I ended up paying around $8000 out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Sabrina Gerkowicz
Boca Raton
2020 - 2021, Successful
She [Dr. Sabrina Gerkowicz] gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently...She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable...She is very patient and listen and explains everything...She is very detailed...so sweet, patient, caring, friendly...
The nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great...Very caring and friendly. Answered any question or concern. Always available and timely...All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen...
After talking to other doctors I fell in love with her right away. She does not make you feel like it's a business transaction, the opposite is true. You'll notice right away that she is very smart and knowledgeable even though she is fairly young. She is very patient and listen and explains everything. She makes you feel like she is your best friend. I would recommend her without a question to anyone. She is very detailed and knows her work perfectly. The nurses who did the ultrasounds, bloodwork and other were also very nice and friendly. Overall the staff was great and doctor GERKOWICZ was awesome. Thank you
She will be there for you all the way and do the best possible to make it happen. If you have her as your doctor you already have done the best you could do.
She is so sweet, patient, caring, friendly that I ever saw in any other doctor anywhere else. She gives you a vip treatment and answers all the questions patiently. She is the BEST!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Ashely/Dulce)
All was good no issues or concerns. Very organized and almost all are very nice and friendly. The only small complaint would be that sometimes we had a bit of a wait to be seen but it is expected with the Covid situation.
$20,000 everything