9.7

1650 Response Road
Sacramento, CA 95815

1 patient review filtered by:

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Sohn is to the point and informative. I wouldn’t say he is “warm and fuzzy” but he is friendly and definitely takes time to answer questions without making you feel rushed. During my initial consultation he laid out a plan that was clear and made sure we were comfortable with it. Stefanie, the NP is who I saw for 99% of my office visits and she did the IUIs and discussed medications (oral and injectables) and development a treatment plan for me.
I think a strength with kaiser is that they are organized. Any time any questions came up we were able to ask a nurse or email Dr. Sohn and get an answer in a timely matter. That was very helpful as a new infertility patient.... I believe our consultation was our normal deductible cost ($25) IUIs were about $75....Stefanie, the NP is who I saw for 99% of my office visits and she did the IUIs and discussed medications (oral and injectables) and development a treatment plan for me.
How was your experience with Sae Sohn at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sae Sohn at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Go in asking a lot of questions. Do research before your appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sae Sohn at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
During my consultation with Dr. Sohn he was kind and informative. We went over a slideshow presentation and he made time to answer any questions. He also did an endovaginal US during the consultation and explained egg count, etc. He scheduled me for a HSG and said he would keep an eye out for those results and keep me informed on the results, which he did. After my HCG the majority of my care was managed by a nurse practitioner at the Kaiser Vacaville clinic.
Describe the protocols Sae Sohn used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento and their degree of success.
Since this was our first consultation dealing with infertility Dr. Sohn was going to be start me on clomid. I took clomid for a couple of months along with timed intercourse which produced no results. We then moved onto injectables along with another oral medication and started IUIs, 5 total with no results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
Nursing staff were kind, quick and helpful.
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sae Sohn at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
Sae Sohn