9.7

Sacramento, CA 95815

1 patient review filtered by:

2010 - 2011, Successful
Review of
I felt Dr. Sohn was honest with me as a patient and he allowed my husband and I to make the decisions but did suggest when it was clear after a second failed IVF attempt that we should consider other options at that point. I was 43 at the time and my labs showed declining fertility. His nurse, Judi Friedman, was fantastic as well.
I felt as if Dr. Sohn, his staff and the other doctors I saw at UCSF were wonderful... [Nurse] Judi was fabulous! She always made sure I understood what they were doing and what I needed to do and I was always able to reach her when I needed to speak with her on the phone.
How was your experience with Sae Sohn at UCSF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sae Sohn at UCSF?
Be patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sae Sohn at UCSF?
I felt as if Dr. Sohn, his staff and the other doctors I saw at UCSF were wonderful. I really felt as if they had my best interests (getting pregnant) at heart. His nurse, Judi Friedman, was fantastic as well.
Describe the protocols Sae Sohn used in your cycles at UCSF and their degree of success.
I don't remember the protocol or the drugs use.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UCSF. (Assigned nurse: Judith Friedman)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sae Sohn at UCSF.
I believe the IVF/egg donor was around $25K not including medications.
Sae Sohn