CCRM San Francisco

Menlo Park, CA 94025
650-646-7500

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2013
[PAMF - San Jose] Strengths: small and personalable. Weakness: not on the leading edge of fertility, not a well oiled fertility machine...No complaints [about the nurses], it really boils down to the lab and the doctor...Please look up her statistics on sart.org before moving forward. Yes, she is a very nice doctor, but given that you were are spending tens of thousands of dollars, I would rather have someone with much better statistics...
How was your experience with Salli Tazuke at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Dr. Tazuki was very nice and caring, but I do not think she is on the leading edge of fertility treatments. After my third IUI she realized she had not tested my husband's morphology which was less than 1%. Had we known this we would've gone straight to IVF. Next, she explained the differences between natural IVF and ICSI but did not steer us down the right path given my husband's morphology. I wish she would've been more authoritative in suggesting we do ICSI since she is the expert. Finally, there was no mention of any sort of genetic /chromosome testing which we would've absolutely done the first time around had we know it was an option.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Salli Tazuke at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Salli Tazuke at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
She was very caring and had a great bedside manner
Describe your experience with your nurse at Palo Alto Medical Foundation. (Assigned nurse: Shawna)
No complaints, it really boils down to the lab and the doctor.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
What specific things went wrong at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Mentioned in earlier comments