9.8

Worcester
338 Plantation Street
Worcester, MA 01605

2014, Successful
He [Dr. Pauli] was excellent, explained well and walked us through everything thoroughly, friendly and helpful. We had 3 medicated IUI cycles and although he thought the third may not be successful, and set us up for IVF, it took and now we have a beautiful 22 month old son. We thought he was an excellent Dr...
Friendly staff [at IVF New England], great lab, but sometimes they were so busy the ultrasounds were running late. All the donographers and blood techs were very nice, and professional...I was lucky my insurance covered most of our treatment costs...
How was your experience with Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
He was excellent, explained well and walked us through everything thoroughly, friendly and helpful. We had 3 medicated IUI cycles and although he thought the third may not be successful, and set us up for IVF, it took and now we have a beautiful 22 month old son. We thought he was an excellent Dr.
Describe the protocols Samuel Pauli used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
We had 3 medicated IUI cycles, the first 2 with clomid didn't take well, so on the third dr. Pauli suggested switching to Femera, he thought this might produce more follicles and a better quality egg for insemination. During the cycle he wasn't seeing the size follicle he wanted, so he didn't think the insemination would work, but it did!!!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Friendly staff, great lab, but sometimes they were so busy the ultrasounds were running late. All the donographers and blood techs were very nice, and lrofessional
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF.
I was lucky my insurance covered most of our treatment costs

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
Dr. Pauli was a very caring doctor. He was very cautious and explained all the risk to us. Sometimes I wish she had been a bit more aggressive. I really have nothing bad to say about him. It just didn't work and his clinic to get pregnant....The nursing staff [at IVF New England] was very kind and strong at this clinic. I felt like I could call them with any questions and they are always called me back and we're very helpful.
How was your experience with Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
Dr. Pauly was a very caring doctor. He was very cautious and explained all the risk to us. Sometimes I wish she had been a bit more aggressive. I really have nothing bad to say about him. It just didn't work and his clinic to get pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
He's very trustworthy and kind and I really have nothing bad to say about him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
He is a very thouthoughtful and caring doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF.
The nursing staff was very kind and strong at this clinic. I felt like I could call them with any questions and they are always called me back and we're very helpful.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
The clinic works like a machine. I was able to get in and get my ultrasounds and blood in no time at all every morning. If anything I think this was the best clinic that I experience.

2012 - 2014, Successful
Dr Pauli was clear, straightforward, experienced. He made adjustments to treatment as the first cycles weren't working as planned. Ultimately, I got pregnant after the 3rd cycle, with 2 embryos to freeze, and got pregnant again with a frozen embryo on the first frozen cycle...Personal phone calls, as needed. Nurses and technicians in the clinic were wonderful.
How was your experience with Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
Friendly, helpful, compassionate, straightforward.
Waltham
They [nurses at Boston IVF] are very nice and easy to get a hold of when needed...Location and hours are a big strength...the nurse are always very nice and they tend to recognize you so that feels confronting. sometimes there is a lack of communication so you have to be on top of your own care...He [Dr. Samuel Pauli] actually called me to check in and review results after I met with an np that same day!...He came recommend to me by a friend who was successful with ivf. He was very thoughtful and consider what are concerns are. He came up with a new protocol from what our old doctor was doing. The most shocking thing was he called me to review results with me. This should not be shocking but I was with my other doctor for 3 years she never called me.
How was your experience with Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF?
If you are new to ivf - this takes time lots of time but hopefully will be worth it.
He actually called me to check in and review results after I met with an np that same day!
He was the first to suggest use of embryo glue it was a $500out of pocket charge and may or may not help but it was worth the risk to us. We want to try anything there is out there to try. We got a positive test and are awaiting an ultrasound
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
They are very nice and easy to get a hold of when needed
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
Location and hours are a big strength the nurse are always very nice and they tend to recognize you so that feels confronting. sometimes there is a lack of communication so you have to be on top of your own care.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Samuel Pauli at Boston IVF.
For this year to date 3 thousand ish but I’ve been doing this for over 3 years and have spent over 30 thousand