Nurse available by email
ResidencyYale
FellowshipU. of Texas
3111 Gundersen Dr.
Onalaska, WI 54650
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sana Shalih to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Gundersen Fertility Center to a friend?
She [Dr. Shalih] was very pleasant and compassionate each time, however she didn't communicate well and never explained each step well or as to why we were doing it. I did like the fact that I saw her each visit and for my procedure. After my failed IUI she didn't seem bothered and basically said let's do it again. We didn't like that approach at all.... I did clomid on it's own 3 times first days 3-7 which resulted in failed cycles. Then for our IUI, we were on 75 of Gonal F
How was your experience with Sana Shalih at RMA of Philadelphia?
She was very pleasant and compassionate each time, however she didn't communicate well and never explained each step well or as to why we were doing it. I did like the fact that I saw her each visit and for my procedure. After my failed IUI she didn't seem bothered and basically said let's do it again. We didn't like that approach at all.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sana Shalih at RMA of Philadelphia?
Ask questions and ask why she is doing things
Describe the protocols Sana Shalih used in your cycles at RMA of Philadelphia and their degree of success.
I did clomid on it's own 3 times first days 3-7 which resulted in failed cycles. Then for our IUI, we were on 75 of Gonal F, 100mg clomid and did the trigger shot. We went in every other day for monitoring
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Philadelphia. (Assigned nurse: Melissa )
When explaining the injections she rushed through the directions and when I asked her to repeat, she was quite rude and confused why I didn't get it. Very bad experience.
Describe your experience with RMA of Philadelphia.
It's a small office and I was seen super quickly and by my doctor- this I loved! But the receptionist was not pleasant or friendly to me at all which made it a little awkward. They always took me on time though which was another plus
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sana Shalih at RMA of Philadelphia.
Clomid was cheap with our insurance but for the IUI package insurance covered nothing so we spent a total of about 2300$ for that cycle
Describe Sana Shalih's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Philadelphia.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Philadelphia?
RMA of Philadelphia
Mechanicsburg

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sana Shalih at RMA of Philadelphia.

2013 - 2015
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Sometimes I felt rushed during the appointments - that was hard to experience. I had so many questions and felt like I didn't get the chance to ask what I needed. Dr. Shalih was compassionate, but sometimes I felt like she was too busy to slow down and talk with me.... I did an egg retrieval and FET with Dr. Shalih. This included hormones, injectables and many clinic visits. My husband had a reverse vascectomy that failed, so the only way we were able to get pregnant was through IVF.
2013 - 2015
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center?
Ask as many questions as you can!!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center?
Dr. Salih always showed she cared about me.
Describe the protocols Sana Shalih used in your cycles at Gundersen Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was outstanding. They treated me like a family member and it was very hard to say goodbye to them all when the clinic closed.
Describe your experience with Gundersen Fertility Center.
Very organized!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was extremely important to me as a Type A communicator. I never had any questions after speaking with the nurses about my treatment protocol. That was such a gift to me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center.
$25K for the entire IVF process (included 2 transfers)
Describe Sana Shalih's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Gundersen Fertility Center.
She had a very strong opinion that we should transfer one at a time.
Onalaska

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center.

Dr. Shalih was amazing. She was very friendly and compassionate...I felt like a human because I had my own team of nurses and doctor. They always talked to me and greeted by name and were very open to all of my questions.
How was your experience with Sana Shalih at Gundersen Fertility Center?
Dr. Shalih was amazing. She was very friendly and compassionate.
Go in with an open mind. She will do what she can to help
Describe your experience with your nurse at Gundersen Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ruth)
Compassionate
Describe your experience with Gundersen Fertility Center.
Very organized. Very clean and welcoming
$11,000 for the IVF and $8,000 for the medications involved.