Sanaz Keyhan

Fremont
3200 Kearney Street
Fremont, CA 94538
800-597-2234
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sanaz Keyhan to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Palo Alto Medical Foundation to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Dr. Keyhan always came in to our appointments with such warmth and friendliness. She always too time to check in with me, ask questions and respond to my questions...is very professional and compassionate...Most importantly you can feel her sincerity and care for her patients...Sometimes I came in with questions based on my own research and she would always come back to me after looking into it herself. I appreciated her openness. There were also a couple of times where she ensured to meet with us even on days where she was scheduled for surgery. She also personally checked in with us via call when we were concerned early on in our pregnancy even when she was on vacation. Dr. Keyhan’s personality and knowledge certainly made fertility treatments easier for us.
Very easy to contact and communicate with the clinic [Palo Alto Medical Foundation]. From the receptionists, to the nurses to doctors...communciation was clear and quick (via call and on MyHealthOnline). Appointments were always on time...We did timed intercourse by starting on a 5 day treatment of Letrozole...Dr. Keyhan always came in to our appointments with such warmth and friendliness. She always too time to check in with me, ask questions and respond to my questions.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Sanaz Keyhan at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Dr. Keyhan is very professional and compassionate. She always took her time during her appointments with us and ensured all our questions and concerns were answered. Most importantly you can feel her sincerity and care for her patients. She brings a warm, friendly and positive vibe every single time. Sometimes I came in with questions based on my own research and she would always come back to me after looking into it herself. I appreciated her openness. There were also a couple of times where she ensured to meet with us even on days where she was scheduled for surgery. She also personally checked in with us via call when we were concerned early on in our pregnancy even when she was on vacation. Dr. Keyhan’s personality and knowledge certainly made fertility treatments easier for us.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sanaz Keyhan at Palo Alto Medical Foundation?
Describe the protocols Sanaz Keyhan used in your cycles at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and their degree of success.
As i have anovulation/PCOs. We did timed intercourse by starting on a 5 day treatment of Letrozole (starting around day 3 of cycle). Initially we started with 2.5mg but eventually ended up using 7.5mg as my body did not respond to the lower dose. Each month I ovulated with about 3 times using ovidrel to trigger ovulation (I had high fertility detected via ovulation kit but did not reach peak fertility by the time expected). Along with Letrozole I took 10mg dexamethasone for 10 days at the start of the cycle to lower DHEAs levels.
Describe your experience with Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Very easy to contact and communicate with the clinic. From the receptionists, to the nurses to doctors.. communciation was clear and quick (via call and on MyHealthOnline). Appointments were always on time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sanaz Keyhan at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.
Per my Anthem Blue Cross insurance, for timed intercourse and oral medication and injectables I only had to pay co-pay of $25 per visit and about $100 for the injectable medication which I didn’t need each cycle.
Sanaz Keyhan
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
San Jose

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sanaz Keyhan at Palo Alto Medical Foundation.