Sandra Archer

Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology

Not available by email
Doctor available by direct line
Available by cell phone
Doctor personal cell phone
Medical SchoolU of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
ResidencyU of Texas - San Antonio
West Jordan
1561 W 7000 S
West Jordan, UT 84084
801.938.9627
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sandra Archer to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology to a friend?
Hans [Rayner] allowed me to text him any time of the day, any day of the week. ... I always felt like I was of upmost importance every time i went to his clinic. He got me in quickly and I never had to wait long for my appointments. I felt comfortable with him from the beginning and he always treated my husband and I very professionally but also cared very deeply....The best way I can describe him is— a little awkward and totally awesome...He was responsive, quick, and very hands on. ... He was really reassuring and very personable.
How was your experience with Sandra Archer at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology?
I always felt like I was of upmost importance every time i went to his clinic. He got me in quickly and I never had to wait long for my appointments. I felt comfortable with him from the beginning and he always treated my husband and I very professionally but also cared very deeply. He was responsive, quick, and very hands on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandra Archer at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology?
He is such an amazing person, but he has his quirks. Go into it knowing he’s totally nerdy (admits to it), but is very good at what he does. The best way I can describe him is— a little awkward and totally awesome.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandra Archer at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology?
Hans allowed me to text him any time of the day, any day of the week. Every time i went to his office or talked with him on the phone he would say “helping you fulfil your dream of being a mommy is my greatest fulfillment. I want to help you get that, and I will.” He was really reassuring and very personable.
Describe the protocols Sandra Archer used in your cycles at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology and their degree of success.
We did many rounds of “nothing” just to get my body where it needed to be. Adjusting thyroid, progesterone, etc. Once we finished that, I did clomid and it didn’t work. After the clomid we took a few months off meds and then did femara. That produced 3 follicles, all of which burst.
It’s just Hans and his wife, Amy.
Describe your experience with Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology.
He just moved to a new building and it’s very easy to find and very organized. I am very impressed with the cleanliness and functionality. The clinic is welcoming, efficient, and his methods work. He “fixes” people so they can have their families and helps along every step of the way
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandra Archer at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology.
I don’t have an exact number, but Hans worked very hard to bill our insurance in a way that they’d cover lots of what we went through. Blood work, ultrasounds, etc. It was a very affordable and effective route.
Sandra Archer
Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology
West Jordan

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sandra Archer at Mt. Timpanogos Fertility and Endocrinology.