6.9

Kingwood, TX 77339
281-359-2229

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Bello seemed very interested in everything I had to say.... I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy. She even suggested that she would see if any clinical trials would apply to me as I can't afford IVF at the moment.... Be sure to request your medical records. I found a little extra information in my medical records that I was never told.
The facility [Houston Fertility Institute] is clean, neat, and discrete. Their weakness however is in the Billing Dept. I was really put through the ringer and had to speak with the Practice Manager before I could get things resolved.... Office visits were general costs-- IVF cost and associated cost are through the roof 30k plus... I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy.
How was your experience with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
I believe Dr. Bello tried everything she could to get me pregnant. She did my HSG and my Hysteroscopy. She even suggested that she would see if any clinical trials would apply to me as I can't afford IVF at the moment. She was also very kind to my husband.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
If you have a procedure, do a thorough follow up with her. Be sure to request your medical records. I found a little extra information in my medical records that I was never told.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute?
Dr. Bello seemed very interested in everything I had to say.
Describe the protocols Sandra Bello used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
HSG- uncovered I had 1 blocked tube Hysteroscopy- removed several polps and fibroids No real change in menstrual cycle- mennorhagia
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
They were as expected. The front desk reps were super friendly
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The facility is clean, neat, and discrete. Their weakness however is in the Billing Dept. I was really put through the ringer and had to speak with the Practice Manager before I could get things resolved.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandra Bello at Houston Fertility Institute.
Sandra Bello