6.2

Brandon, FL 33511
5245 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33617

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman is a caring dr. She is very good at what she does. My hsg I didn’t feel a thing. I wish she would do the iui instead of the nurses. I had complications with my iuis and were very painful. My iuis have failed because a problem was discovered and I had to do more testing. Now I am possibly looking at surgery.... My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui
I would have to say that my iui nurse [at the Reproductive Medicine Group] was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal... The weaknesses are they don’t keep copies of your ultrasound images. The iui are not tweaked individually. It almost feels like a one size fits all. The strengths would be the skill of the physician. The nurses always respond to my questions in a timely manner
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
When something isn’t right, be sure to speak up. It is a high volume office and you need to be your own advocate
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
IUI were a one size fits all. I was lucky that a nurse spoke up and said my iui was very difficult. She said I needed another consult with my dr. The iui are done by the nurses
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
My treatments were simple. Letrozole and trigger shot. We used ultrasound for the timing of the iui. I was a great responder.Unfortunately it did not work for me. I am now looking at surgery bc of a complication that was found during the iui.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I would have to say that my iui nurse was awesome. When she found a complication and knew it was not right she advocated for me. The nurses always answer my questions in a timely manner either by phone or patient portal
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My iui were 375. The ultrasound monitoring was 155 a piece. My trigger shot was 92 and my letrozole was less than 15 dollars. I believe my hsg was about 500 but that was with insurance. My copay for consults are 80 bucks.
North Tampa

Dr Goodman is very nice. I just never see or hear from her. Ever. I only see the techs, and clinic staff. 3 unsuccessful IUI's and I haven't heard anything from a doctor. I've asked the techs if there is anything else I/we can do to increase chances ect and I'm told no. No support or communication from my doctor during this last 4 months.... Diagnosed with possible PCOS and Uterine polyps. Surgically removed polyps. Started Femera. Initially 5mg a day on cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 12 and IUI on day 14. Unsuccessful. Same dose for cycle #2. Did not ovulate.
Great at scheduling and communicating what's needed for and at appointments. You will feel like a number. Even though the nurses and staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] are very nice, there is not a lot of individual attention and/or support.... The initial testing is the most expensive so far. Greater than $7,000 just for labs, hysteroscopy with polyps removed.... Missed an entire cycle dur to lack of communication from the clinic.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
If you want personalized attention, go somewhere else. She's great when you see her, but you wont see her often.
She is great when I see her in person, however that is not very often. I haven't heard from her since I started the IUI and I've been through 3 over a 4 month period. There is no personal attention from your doctor during the process.
Diagnosed with possible PCOS and Uterine polyps. Surgically removed polyps. Started Femera. Initially 5mg a day on cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 12 and IUI on day 14. Unsuccessful. Same dose for cycle #2. Did not ovulate. Was told to keep checking with OPK's and come back on day 21 for progesterone blood draw. Blood draw on day 21. Positive OPK that evening. Called next day for appt to schedule IUI and the clinic was closed for a staff meeting. Inwas unable to speak with anyone and missed an entire cycle for IUI. Increased dose of Femara for IUI cycle #2. 7.5mg cycle day 3-7. Ovidrel injection on day 13 with IUI on day 15. Unsuccessful. Currently on cycle #3.
They've been great with bedside manner.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Great at scheduling and communicating what's needed for and at appointments. You will feel like a number. Even though the nurses and staff are very nice, there is not a lot of individual attention and/or support.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Had an ultrasound on day 11 to check for follicles, which there were none. I was told to monitor via OPKs and call if I obtained a positive OPK so the IUI could be scheduled. Had a progesterone blood draw on day 21. Had a positive OPK that evening. Called the next day to schedule and the clinic was closed for a stagg meeting. Missed an entire cycle dur to lack of communication from the clinic. No other ultrasound was scheduled after the one on day 11. Had they scheduled an additional one.for that cycle, they would have been able to tell if I was ovulating. I never had any communication about the progesterone lab results either. No follow up for that missed cycle from anyone. Was told at next appointment that my meds would be increased. Clinic lost my initial FMLA paperwork I gave them to fill out. A week later I followed up and inquired if it was complete and I was told they couldn't find it. Had to have my HR director fax another copy over.

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
I feel the doctor [Dr. Sandy Goodman] is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued...I feel the doctor is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest treatments. She understands what will help or not in order to have success. She gives a realistical outcome for your situation. Very honest and open to questions...Be prepared for short sessions, and possibly another doctor to perform a procedure on you as well as nurses doing the iui.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days...They [nurses] work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable...my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued.
Vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on around day 3 of period. If all looked normal, begin taking 5mg of Femara that night for 5 nights. The choice of this drug because it worked better with less side effects. In about another week and 1/2 have another transvaginal ultrasound to check for folicle size and quantity. If either ovary side had one folicle over around 18mm, I was instructed to either take an injectable that night or the next night between 8-10 pm. In order for the follicle to mature in time for an iui procedure in around 3 days later. The morning of the iui, husband would go in to give sperm sample. After the process of the sperm, I would go in about 3 hours later for insemination. After a very painful 1st insemination, the nurse instructed me to have a full bladder the next time which did help. I would then lay on the table after the iui for about 15 mins.
They work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days.
My insurance only covered exams and consults leading up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that was exhausted, my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
North Tampa
I'm sure dr. Goodman is a wonderful doctor, but other than the consultation, I never want saw her for any three of my procedures. She was pretty dry, never cracked a smile, was not warm. It's a pretty emotional time for most couples, and she didn't really make our first experience comforting.... I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
This clinic [Reproductive Med Group] has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.... I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Not to expect much. They won't ever see her past the initial consultation anyway
There were always many people in the waiting room, no matter what time of day. I have waited more than an hour to be seen, I once even waited almost 2 hours because the nurse forgot to submit my paperwork, and the tec didn't know i was there
Pretty cut-and-dry. I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
I was probably in that office a dozen times, I never saw the same person more than once. Multiple different nurses did my blood work, ultrasounds, IUI procedures.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Nothing specifically wrong. I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
North Tampa

she [Dr. Goodman] was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line. ... I was left in the dark most of the time. Often times i felt rushed to even ask questions. If I asked a question sometimes it felt like i should already know the answer to it. Nothing in my protocol changed from the 2 times I did IVF with her even though the first time didnt work at all.
The billing department [Reproductive Medicine Group] is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly. ... wait times can be long when seeing the doctor but the wait time for ultrasound and bloodwork were reasonable. Communication from the ART coordinators were good. Also the surgery staff were always quite nice. The only thing i would change is the communication from the doctor and nurses overall were lacking.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Do your homework and go elsewhere.
she was always late to the appointment. I didnt feel like she explained the process very well and it was run like an assembly line.
strength was that they were all very nice. A weakness was that they were not informative unless i asked specific questions.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I have 2 cycles covered under insurance so I am not sure, but I know they tried to overbill me for everything and I still paid out of pocket costs.
I was urged to do eSET however it didnt matter because I only ever got 1 embryo to make it to blastocyst
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
The billing department is horribly run. I have insurance and they continuously over charged me and billed me incorrectly.
North Tampa

She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] explains things well and very compassionate. My only negative aspect is that through months of treatment I only seen her once. I did 2 failed Iui cycles and she communicated with the nurses to tell me what to do but I only actually saw her at my initial consultation.... Started with iui because I previously already did 3 months of clomid that were unsuccessful. Both iui failed while taking 5mg femera. Only produced one egg. 3rd month i developed a cyst and now I'm doing a laparoscopy for endometriosis
Always had to be squeezed into an apt spot [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon] l. Or had to travel to another clinic for an apt. But overall they were very kind and understanding. And always willing to answer any questions. Positive moods... It was around $800 for 1 iui cycle with 1 ultrasound coating $150 for follicle check. $250 for initial consultation.... But as the months went, after 2 failed iui I never seen or heard from her. It was like my doctor was a ultrasound technician
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She explains things well and very compassionate. My only negative aspect is that through months of treatment I only seen her once. I did 2 failed Iui cycles and she communicated with the nurses to tell me what to do but I only actually saw her at my initial consultation
Ask all of the questions you want. Make sure you fully understand because if you don't ask they will defy not tell you
At our consultation she was genuinely very nice and caring. But as the months went, after 2 failed iui I never seen or heard from her. It was like my doctor was a ultrasound technician
Work well together and very nice. Call you back quickly. And always In a positive mood
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Always had to be squeezed into an apt spot l. Or had to travel to another clinic for an apt. But overall they were very kind and understanding. And always willing to answer any questions. Positive moods
Brandon
Dr. Goodman was very thorough in her work up and explained every procedure and result. It wasn’t until I was nearing my 6th IUI, that I started to feel like I was out of options and instead of fully talking through them, I felt like there wasn’t any hope left....I was told that after 6 IUIs we were done unless I chose to go with a more intense option (IVF)... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be
The front desk staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be and they always bent over backwards to get me in when I had to be seen.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Get to know her nurses well, because you will not see her much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The front desk staff is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.
I don’t remember. My insurance covers IUIs. However, the medication costs were not covered ($150 per cycle).