6.2

612 Medical Care Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
5245 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33617

We completed all the testing [with Dr. Goodman] to make sure my husband and I were compatible. Checked all my bloodwork and everything was great. Checked my husband sperm count and his was great. We started IUI, which we did 2 sonogram to see if I had a cyst and to see if my follicles were ready to complete the IUI procedures...explained the steps in a manner I could understand...saw me after my 3rd IUI to discuss further plans.
The nursing staff [at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates] were always pleasant. They were very knowledgeable and always smiling...We paid 155 for each sonogram. We paid for 375.00 for each IUI... They [staff] are friendly, and are very knowledgeable. The two clinics I have been too, were clean. (North Tampa and Brandon). The North Tampa is open on the weekend, which is great for those who cycle is on the weekend. I think the only thing I have a problem is, even if I had a sonogram around the 13 CD, I have known to have a positive LH Surge for 3 to 4 days, so I always wonder if the I
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Dr. Goodman communicates well and make sure my husband and I understood what we are doing. We met after 3 IUI, and talked about the next steps. We decided on 3 additional IUI; however, My husband and I completed 2 more and decided we are done. We would love to move forward with IVF, but the cost is more than we can handle. Dr. Goodman was very supportive during the times we had an appointment with her. I am truly blessed for Dr. Goodman and for her to help us understand our unexplained and always gave us hope.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
At this time, I have no advice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates?
Mrs. Goodman explained the steps in a manner I could understand. Mrs. Goodman saw me after my 3rd IUI to discuss further plans.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates and their degree of success.
We completed all the testing to make sure my husband and I were compatible. Checked all my bloodwork and everything was great. Checked my husband sperm count and his was great. We started IUI, which we did 2 sonogram to see if I had a cyst and to see if my follicles were ready to complete the IUI procedures. I took Famara during 3-7 CD Took the shot of Ovidrel 24 hours prior to the IUI procedures. If I started my period, I called and started it all over again.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
The nursing staff were always pleasant. They were very knowledgeable and always smiling. The staffs have always made me feel like home, but starting small and short conversations.
Describe your experience with Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
The clinics have amazing staffs. They are friendly, and are very knowledgeable. The two clinics I have been too, were clean. (North Tampa and Brandon). The North Tampa is open on the weekend, which is great for those who cycle is on the weekend. I think the only thing I have a problem is, even if I had a sonogram around the 13 CD, I have known to have a positive LH Surge for 3 to 4 days, so I always wonder if the IUI is completed at the right time. I know this is a scary time for most. Some of you may think HEY why I cant get pregnant, but just know its more common then we like to think. Dr. Sandy Goodman had always gave me high hopes and always went with the best treatment plan for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
My insurance didnt cover any cost. My husband and I paid out of pocket. We paid 155 for each sonogram. We paid for 375.00 for each IUI. 90 for Orivdel Shot, and 8 dollars for Femara. It cost over 100 dollars to do the sperm analysis. Genetic testing cost about 900 dollars but we completed a grant and did not have to pay for this. We paid for blood work as well. We completed 5 rounds of IUI. There were two months were we paid for the Sonograms but did not get to complete the IUI because my body had already ovulated or I ovulated late and I went out of town. August: 155 155 90 8 375 September-Missed October 155 155 90 8 375 November 155 155 90 8 375 December 155 155 90 8 Missed IUI-Ovulated already January 155 155 8 375 Feb 155 155 90 8 IUI Missed March 155 155 8 375
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates.
Augusta University Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Associates
Augusta

Her demeanor is warm; she seems to truly care about me and remembers me and details about my personal fertility issues. ... Dr Goodman recommended that we try (3) IUIs first to see if we could have success. ... Unfortunately IUIs were not successful so Dr Goodman then said we should move to IVF. Because of my age we decided that PGS testing was the way to go.
I think it’s overwhelming as a new patient and they [The Repro Med Grp] seem to get that; the staff seems to genuinely want to help and they are warm and friendly. Everyone was knowledgeable when we had questions. We loved Heidi at the front desk and Danielle the Sono girl was so great. ...They were very good about communicating through the patient portal as well.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Her demeanor is warm; she seems to truly care about me and remembers me and details about my personal fertility issues. I’ve never felt pressured; she was clear about what she recommended but allowed me to feel comfortable in the decision.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Sometimes you may wait a little bit. Most of the visits she’s on time but a couple times she ran behind. The staff was really nice and gave me updates, so it was fine. What i like is that she gives me as much time as I need, too.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was kind and explained everything to me without being condescending. When I felt worried and unsure about our future success and felt discouraged, she was positive and explained our chances. She also connected me with the mentor program to get support.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
Dr Goodman recommended that we try (3) IUIs first to see if we could have success. Due to cost this is what we decided to do. Unfortunately IUIs were not successful so Dr Goodman then said we should move to IVF. Because of my age we decided that PGS testing was the way to go. This required that we first go through a cycle to retrieve my eggs and then freeze all the embryos. We had them testing and ended up with 4 good embryos. I wanted to put in 2, but Dr Goodman told me that it’s better for me and for the sake of having a live birth with less complications to transfer one embryo, so we did.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Jennifer was our main nurse from Dr Goodman and then we dealt with the IVF team. Everyone seemed very caring and on top of everything. They were very good about communicating through the patient portal as well.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I think it’s overwhelming as a new patient and they seem to get that; the staff seems to genuinely want to help and they are warm and friendly. Everyone was knowledgeable when we had questions. We loved Heidi at the front desk and Danielle the Sono girl was so great. I would tell a new patient to trust their doctor and also to ask questions whenever they had them!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
IUIs were about 1k each, IVF meds around 5k, IVF medical costs around 15k, PGS was about 5k or so. I probably spent 25k on IVF.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
She seemed confident that putting in one embryo was the way to go and for us it worked!
North Tampa
Dr. Sandy Goodman is very compassionate in the way she explains each concern and process. I've never felt lost after seeing her because she explains each treatment or surgery in complete details. The day of my surgery after being diagnosed with Endometriosis she did an excellent job with the actual surgery with only having one excision which is amazing. She's easy to talk to without judgement and is truly concerned in regards to your overall health with pregnancy.
The front staff at the north tampa office [of The Reproductive Medicine Group] is super nice and I've never had a bad attitude from any of them. They are very helpful whenever I needed something, which is hard to come by these days. The doctors are crazy packed so I guess as soon as you know you need to come in call for an appointment. I haven't had any issues yet because they know when things are time sensitive you need to come in and they will make room
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Overall she is a great doctor and person. She is very straightforward which is what I love.
As a 28 year old seeking out a fertility specialist I had no idea what to expect especially after suffering 4 previous miscarriages. I never thought I would be in the position I am in today, but after seeking professional help at the Reproductive Medicine Group I can now say that I am confident in the medical team to fulfill my dreams of being a mom. The medical staff and Dr. Sandy Goodman are compassionate everytime I've walked into their office. I've never felt like my questions and concerns were ignored or overlooked.
I am not quiet there yet. I had to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my Endometriosis so I am now finally able to start the IVF process. I am actually starting in the next week with the birth control pills once I get my menses and will be meeting with their ART department with my schedule so i wont know more until then. I am fully confident in their professional experience to have a healthy pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The nursing staff has been great thus far. I always get a returned call back usually within the same day or next. They always answer all my questions in a timely manner without making me feel like I'm a bothersome.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
My experience this far is nothing but great reviews. The front staff at the north tampa office is super nice and I've never had a bad attitude from any of them. They are very helpful whenever I needed something, which is hard to come by these days. The doctors are crazy packed so I guess as soon as you know you need to come in call for an appointment. I haven't had any issues yet because they know when things are time sensitive you need to come in and they will make room.
Well my insurance paid for the diagnostic procedures prior to infertility treatments. I had copays so that wasnt too bad. My insurance doesnt cover IVF so that was definitely a harsh hit but it did cover my medications so I had some relief. I already knew that going into the appointment so I wasnt shocked.
I actually just spoke to my doctor about this because with the cost of IVF being so high I was confused if we should be doing one or two embryos. But she reassured me that the odds are just as high with doing one verses two. Plus she wants to make sure that I have a healthy pregnancy since there's a high chance on one of the embryos splitting causing me to have triplets if I elect to do two embryos which then increases my health and the babies.
2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Goodman is very straight to the point and does not beat around the bush. On my first visit she told me I needed to lose a specific amount of weight for treatment to have a better chance of success. She said this without judgment or meanness, but rather as a fact of treatment. I completely agreed with her assessment and felt she was willing to have a potentially difficult conversation with me because it was in the best interest of my treatment.
This clinic [Reproductive Med Group] is all strength. They work with you on appointment times, will call multiple places to get you the best price on prescriptions, will answer all your questions and generally be on your side every step of the way. The only weakness is that certain treatments can only be done at the Fletcher location, which can be far for certain patients.... The nurses were so gentle with my fragile emotions and so helpful with all my many questions. I know I can all at anytime and get a quick, professional response from a knowledgeable source.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be prepared to hear the good, bad and ugly because Dr. Goodman is willing to do whatever it takes to get the result you want.
Dr. Goodman recognized me as an individual at every step of the way. She came into the first consultation with complete knowledge of my medical history and issues. She was warm, friendly, and confident in her assessment of my case. I feel confident in her knowledge and secure in her treatment.
We had surgery to remove cysts, then fertility treatment with IUI. The rationale is that the cysts were pressing on my Fallopian tubes and removal plus fertility treatments would help. As of right now they have not been successful but I have high hopes that our next cycle would be a winner!
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic is all strength. They work with you on appointment times, will call multiple places to get you the best price on prescriptions, will answer all your questions and generally be on your side every step of the way. The only weakness is that certain treatments can only be done at the Fletcher location, which can be far for certain patients.
I found costs to be much more reasonable than I expected. I do have insurance to help me, but my out-of-pocket costs were much less than the national average.

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
From day of this process she [Dr. Goodman] has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff...
The clinic is standard [at Repro Med Grp - N Tampa]. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum...The staff has been wonderful. They answer every question we have and show a sincere concern for our health and well being...The monitoring was a well-oiled machine. Hours were int he morning before work. Wait times were kept to a minimum...
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Our problem was very specific. Dr. Goodman did not sugar coat the news when she saw my diagnosis. She explained in detail the problems that we would face and the difficulty ahead. She also explained her treatment, success, and failures with previous patients with the same diagnosis. After the first cycle failed to produce any viable embryos she sat down with us and explained my condition was even more severe than she had anticipated. She was very honest that we could try again but there was no guarantee the results would change. Through out this entire process, I never felt any pressure from her to make decisions. She wanted us to take out time and feel comfortable with what we were deciding.
Ask questions. The more knowledge you have the more power you have and the easier it is for her to work with you in coming up with a treatment plan.
I cannot say enough kind words about Dr. Goodman. From day of this process she has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff.
I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Because this diagnosis was not made until I was in my 30's, there is extensive damage to my ovaries. I was not a candidate for any treatment other than IVF. For both my cycles we have used the Ganarelix protocol. cycle 1 produce 14 eggs of which 12 fertilized but only 1 matured to blastocyst. We are using PGS screening and that 1 blastocyst was found to be missing a chromosome. After the unsuccessful first cycle the dosage of my meds was upped in the hope of producing viable embryos. The second cycle was more successful. We had 19 eggs and in the end were able to send 6 blastocyst samples to be screened with 4 coming back as genetically perfect. At this time we are in the process of begiing injections to let to our 1st transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is standard. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum. There are encouraging pictures and quotes on the walls throughout. I appreciate the clinic is not filled with pictures of the babies they have helped conceive. The last thing most of us want if for other people's success to be shoved in our faces during this difficult time.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman has a heart of gold. She always talked to me like a friend. She always was aware of my facial expressions and could tell if I was not understanding something she was saying. Dr. Goodman always spoke in a soft gentle tone and would go over everything from the beginning each visit and ask if anything changed from visit to visit.... We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.... The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone showed compassion and concern for each patient. They all had a great connection and remembered everything about me and my treatment.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Go in with an open mind and all you knowledge of your past history, both for yourself, your spouse and both family sides. Dont be afraid to ask questions or to have questions written down for your first appointment.
Dr. Goodman sat and talked with me like a friend. She was very compassionate and considerate of my feeling and emotions. She always took time with me during my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing me.
We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be. When we were noticing the levels not being there she prescribed me progesterone vaginal injections for a daily basis and then she would continue to check my levels and monitoring of our little baby.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.
Brandon

I feel Dr Goodman listens to my concerns as a patient and addresses them. She clearly defines the treatment process and expectations. She went over treatment options and is conservative with treatment plans.... As a single woman going thru fertility treatments I was nervous as to how I would be treated or judged. I have never felt judged by the clinic or staff and instead feel supported.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.... The nursing staff is always friendly and helpful. They are all wonderful and I enjoy interacting with them.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be honest about what you want and what you want to avoid.
First we did diagnostic testing to see my ovarian reserves and egg quality. We did multiple ultrasounds to see if my ovaries were at the right stages. They tested my tubes with dye for blockages abs went over the results. I completed 2 unsuccessful IUIs that involved medication. At this point I'm moving onto IVF treatment.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is great. The staff is very helpful and the location is always clean and well maintained. The appointments also run close to the scheduled time which is great. They've also helped me locate pharmacies that offer lower costs for the medications I'm ordering and that's great for my wallet.
The IUIs were covered by insurance but I'm waiting to see what portion is covered for IVF.
She was firm that I would only receive one embryo transfer during IVF. She stated this us for the benefit of the mother and baby. It's better to be conservative then aggressive and face problems.

2015 - 2018, Successful
I felt like she [Dr. Goodman] understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.... She is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
I love the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group]. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.... She [Dr. Goodman] is a very easy person to talk to. I felt comfortable. At first I felt nervous but then quickly felt her mood and relaxed and was able to explain our journey thus far. She spoke in a nice manner. Me and my boyfriend got nothing but good vibes off her.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Relax and be calm. We aren't the only ones goong threw infertility.
I felt like she understood the issues we are having. And I feel she sincerely wants to help us out. She layed out step by step the process that we are going to be going threw and made sure we understood.
We have to do a lot of blood work. Then check egg quality as I am trying to be an egg donor as well as am ivf cycle. Then shots, then transfer and hopefully a positive test!
Very nice. Good personality.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I love the clinic. Nice staff. Clean and neat. I live about 35 40 minutes away but I dont mind at all. The receptionist is always nice as well. I'm happy overall with everything. I'm happy with my choice of location.
We really didn't speak on number of embryos to be transferred
North Tampa

She [Dr. Goodman] always takes her time to listen to me and never rushes me. She's very compassionate and very understanding. She also takes her time to explain in great details about my condition. And helps me meet my goals.... She is always so nice to me whenever I go see her, She explain things in great details and makes me very comfortable she takes her time time to listen to me and gives me great advice
The staff [Reproductive Med Group] is very quick to answer your questions. But sometimes they are very busy. Both the Tampa and Brandon offices are very clean. the office is doesn't really feel like a doctor's office it feels more like a home setting.... She is always so nice to me whenever I go see her, She explain things in great details and makes me very comfortable she takes her time time to listen to me and gives me great advice
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She always takes her time to listen to me and never rushes me. She's very compassionate and very understanding. She also takes her time to explain in great details about my condition. And helps me meet my goals.
Just breathe and and ask for clarification if you're new to this
We started/currently on metformin and progestrogen. We did an IUI one time and are considering doing it again
Absolutely wonderful and very kind and patient
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff is very quick to answer your questions. But sometimes they are very busy. Both the Tampa and Brandon offices are very clean. the office is doesn't really feel like a doctor's office it feels more like a home setting.
Very affordable with insurance
Brandon

I felt very comfortable, she [Sandy Goodman] seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.... She was very kind and seemed to truly have spent time reviewing our case from day one. It felt like she truly listened to be able to best work with us.... Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally,
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors [Dr. Goodman] once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.... Kind and helpful. The sonogram tech is awesome and will take time to answer questions. Definitely always checked in to make sure I was comfortable with the next treatment meds/steps. Felt lucky to have her as part of my care team.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I felt very comfortable, she seemed both thorough and competent the whole way. I felt like we could truly trust her to steer us in the right direction. I really appreciated her warmth, and how open she was to talking through our questions and concerns.
Schedule in advance when possible.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Very accessible and quick to respond. Switched doctors once as the first one wasn't a good match for us personally, but we liked the clinic and their success rates. They made that process easy and not awkward which was great.
20k+
Definitely encouraged PGS testing and SET.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive...Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them...knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
There was one time a nurse forgot to call in a prescription.
North Tampa

She [Dr. Goodman] is great. Friendly, but doesn’t sugar coat anything. I trust her judgement and to help me make decisions in a logical way as opposed to emotional. She’s confident and good at explaining everything in a way that feels doable and not as stressful.... Takes her time to explain things and made me feel comfortable in that I’m not some weirdo who cant have kids. In her world, infertility is normal and can be dealt with. She made it feel not as insurmountable as it felt when starting the process.
Clinic [Reproductive Med Group] is pretty good on timing, i never had to wait very long. The girls drawing blood did a great job and made me feel comfortable (i hate that part). The girls who did the ultrasounds were nice and worked quickly. Make sure to ask about payments before each visit. A few times i was surprised that i owed money - it was in the packet they gave me, but there were so many papers i had a hard time keeping track. In retrospect, i either should’ve looked at the paperwork better or should’ve asked before each visit.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is great. Friendly, but doesn’t sugar coat anything. I trust her judgement and to help me make decisions in a logical way as opposed to emotional. She’s confident and good at explaining everything in a way that feels doable and not as stressful.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and for clarification. She can talk fast, so have her repeat herself if you didn’t understand the first time.
She’s very real, down to earth and friendly. Takes her time to explain things and made me feel comfortable in that I’m not some weirdo who cant have kids. In her world, infertility is normal and can be dealt with. She made it feel not as insurmountable as it felt when starting the process.
Internal ultrasound to check ovaries and follicles. LH tracker and Blood tests to determine my cylce. 2 weeks generic birth control. Ultrasound and bloodwork to verify cycle. Begin injections: follistim and menopur for a couple days then added galirenix for another 7 days Began blood tests on day 3 of injections, then again in day 5, 7, 9. On day 9, i was told to take the trigger. Went in on day 10 for blood work. Day 11 was egg retrieval. Very painful for about 4 days after retrieval. Embryos were frozen awaiting a surrogate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Sara Zellers)
Very good at answering questions. Appointments were scheduled really well and i never had to wait long and had no difficulties.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Clinic is pretty good on timing, i never had to wait very long. The girls drawing blood did a great job and made me feel comfortable (i hate that part). The girls who did the ultrasounds were nice and worked quickly. Make sure to ask about payments before each visit. A few times i was surprised that i owed money - it was in the packet they gave me, but there were so many papers i had a hard time keeping track. In retrospect, i either should’ve looked at the paperwork better or should’ve asked before each visit.
Injections $1500 All other visits (bl work, ultrasound, egg retrieval): $6000 (approx)
Brandon

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field...I saw Dr Goodman a few times prior to beginning the IUI process. Once the process started with baseline sonograms, follow up sonograms, and insemination I saw the nurse. I've had 1 IUI so far and was unsuccessful. 2 of the months that I went for my baseline sonogram I was placed on hold due to having a large ovarian cyst.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices [of The Reproductive Medicine Group]. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations...Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask as many questions as you can to familiarize yourself with the process. Research ahead of time using evidence based research articles
Progesterone to induce my cycle. Baseline sonogram. If no ovarian cyst then I was put on provera or premetrium 2.5mg. I was then brought back for follicular measurement. My first sonogram my follicle was 9mm, 2nd was 11mm, 3rd was 13mm, 4th was 20mm. Once I reached 20mm, I was given a trigger shot to inject that night. I went back 36 hours later and was inseminated. I was unsuccessful. Yesterday I went back for a baseline sonogram and I have a >4 cm cyst. Therefore this month will be a rest month
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations
Sonograms were $155 and not covered by insurance. IUI was less than $200. Trigger shot was $100. My copay was $50.
Brandon
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon]. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
First of all not having any coverage for the procedure she was very thorough in getting our options. We didn't have much money to try different options. She informed us the best bet would be Ivf. I had a different friend who was at a different clinic go through her process and the process failed her. Dr. Goodman helped me understand how we would go step by step and the benefits vs the risk. I never felt rushed or uninformed. She was not the doctor that was on during egg retrival but she was the doctor that placed the egg back. That day was very emotional. Out of 7 eggs retrived we only had one that made it through genetic testing. It was our one shot. I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor to complete the transfer. I cried, she hugged me and it just felt right.
Be direct with her and she will be the same with you.
everytime I met with the Dr I was greeted warmly and never felt rushed during my appointment. Things were explained clearly and I felt at ease during each step of the process. The hug I received when I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time will forever stick with me
She put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
There were many different nurses I worked with. Each encounter was a positive experience and I was always able to get answers quickly
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
It was always first thing in the morning first come first serve. Some days were busier than others but it seems like the clinic tried to spread us out so it was not a cattle call situation
All in it was about $25,000 5k of it I opted for for genetic testing, so it could have been less. And that is with medication cost included. I would opt to genetic test again. 4 of 5 of my eggs did not pass the genetic marker test
They were very unfront with their eSET stats and reasoning behind it. Every person that goes theough their practice has to attend a mandatory meeting about the why behind it and the benefits

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.