5.9

612 Medical Care Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
5245 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33617

She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us...I asked her after two failed transfers if I should go ahead and put two next time. I’m thankful she told me to put a Singleton in to reduce the likelihood of complications. They gave me more chances and I got a healthy baby out of that.
The [Reproductive Medicine Group] office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it...They [nursing staff] were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there...Paid around 15,000 for IVF icsi genetic testing medication with insurance coverage...She [Dr. Goodman] was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was a good doctor and you can tell she really cares about her patients When it didn’t work she tried her best to find the right option for us. She continued to adjust everything so that it worked for us
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I would say it’s important to be patient. It’s not always 100% that it’s gonna work but they have the best intentions To get the results that you want
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She was honest with me she kept me in the loop as to what was going on and what to expect. She was there to help me when I was disappointed and it didn’t work and she tried her best to give me the results I wanted
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
I did polyp surgery right before my first transfer I did a full retrieval of eggs out of those eggs I got four that were in good condition. I did three transfers the first two did not work. The last transfer was successful and ended in a successful pregnancy. I also did Icsi when they were making my embryos
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were kind and sweet they knew my name after a short period of time I feel comfortable being there
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Definitely go with your gut if you feel something is wrong with the situation Then look for another clinic that will fit your needs best. The office may not be the best but they do get your needsis not there so definitely can overlook it
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman and the entire staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been.
The biggest streght of the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. ... Courtney was just one nurse I worked with in scheduling my procedures and ensuring paper work was done properly. The who A.R.T. staff was amazing!!! The patience they have is unbelievable. I honestly have no idea what I would have done without them, especially when taking my injections.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman was very patient and personal when it came to handling the IVF process on an emotional level. When I explained my concerns from my past infertility doctor that was very negative we talked about the support that I personally needed to be successful. Also, she understand that I was still mourning the loss of my father and adjusted my appointments and treatment to not overwhelm me during my time of mourning.
She is sweet and kind, make sure you pay full attention and ask all the questions needed. She has your best interest at heart even when you disagree with her.
Dr. Goodman and the entire staff did a great job caring for me not only medically but emotionally. She set me up with a mentor who already went through the process, counseled me when I became overwhelmed and stressed and allowed the office to work with my husband an I when we struggled financially. I cannot express how much of a positive experience this has been. I am going in for a embryo transfer in the next few weeks to complete this process with Dr. Goodman and hope to get those "positive" results.
Dr. Goodman ensured that my cycle and medication revolved around other medical appointments I was involved in (dental work). She made sure I knew that IVF was a choice, not a requirement and when it came to deciding how many embryos to transfer, she made sure I understood that my health came first and the safety of the baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Jackson)
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The biggest streght of the clinic as a whole is the surgery center that is literally right next store! I didn't have to go to a strange/new hospital and the staff would be the one's with me for every procedure. Also, having early morning (before work) and weekend appointments made life so much easier. The only weakness I can think of is the location. Though the center was convenient for me, I know for my husband it became a 40 min drive at times since it is located in a high traffic area.
My Egg Retrieval including freezing the embryo and their end of genetic test was around $12,200. My fee for genetics testing (portion done by outside company) was about $900.00. My injections for egg retrieval were about $1,300. My injections for transfer were about $400-$500. And my transfer (which will take place in a few weeks) was a little under 5K, like $4,700.
I wanted to transfer at least 2 embryo, but due to my high success rate Dr. Goodman felt 1 embryo would be best to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. Especially if that 1 embryo split! I was so focused on not having to do another transfer I didn't care about the risk, she reminded me that health comes first and she would see me through this process no matter what!

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field...I saw Dr Goodman a few times prior to beginning the IUI process. Once the process started with baseline sonograms, follow up sonograms, and insemination I saw the nurse. I've had 1 IUI so far and was unsuccessful. 2 of the months that I went for my baseline sonogram I was placed on hold due to having a large ovarian cyst.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices [of The Reproductive Medicine Group]. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations...Dr Goodman was very personable during my consultation. She was very informative and has a great bedside manner. She appears to be very knowledgable in her field
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask as many questions as you can to familiarize yourself with the process. Research ahead of time using evidence based research articles
Progesterone to induce my cycle. Baseline sonogram. If no ovarian cyst then I was put on provera or premetrium 2.5mg. I was then brought back for follicular measurement. My first sonogram my follicle was 9mm, 2nd was 11mm, 3rd was 13mm, 4th was 20mm. Once I reached 20mm, I was given a trigger shot to inject that night. I went back 36 hours later and was inseminated. I was unsuccessful. Yesterday I went back for a baseline sonogram and I have a >4 cm cyst. Therefore this month will be a rest month
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I've been seen in Brandon, Fletcher, and South Tampa offices. Fletcher and Brandon are very nice. South Tampa was harder to find as it is inside of a medical facility and not a stand alone clinic. I prefer the aesthetics of the Brandon and fletcher clinics and felt the nurses/sonographers were more friendly at these locations
Sonograms were $155 and not covered by insurance. IUI was less than $200. Trigger shot was $100. My copay was $50.

2013 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman was compassionate during my failed cycles and miscarriages and ready with hugs throughout the process. She always took the time to answer my questions and explain upcoming procedures. ... Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. ... Dr. Goodman strongly advises single embryo transfer after PGS testing. She is wary of multiple embryo transfer because of the risks for the mother and babies. ...
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses [The Reproductive Medicine Group] even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics ...The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman is knowledgeable, up to date on current research, and compassionate. She treated my husband with respect and listened to our concerns. She sometimes appeared rushed and I felt like we were given more priority as patients once we moved from IUI to IVF.
Come with questions ready and be willing to ask anything that’s weighing on you. Dr. Goodman is very direct and doesn’t sugar coat anything. I see this as a positive but it’s good to know ahead of time.
Operative laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to begin the process and confirm endometriosis. We then tried to conceive on our own for 3-4 months before trying IUI. IUI: Femara + trigger shot, 5 cycles and the last two my husband was advised to lengthen his abstinence period because of a low sperm count. No pregnancies resulted from any cycles. IVF cycle 1: Follistem, Ganarelix shots, PGS testing on all embryos. Miscarried at 8-9 weeks, second embryo transfer was unsuccessful. IVF cycle 2: follistem, Ganarelix, Dual trigger shot and higher doses of Follistem to increase eggs. I was also advised to begin taking DHEA and Co Q10 90 days before this cycle to improve my egg quality. Only 1 embryo tested normal and it was a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. IVF cycle 3 beginning soon, after completion of laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to remove endometriosis
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
What I mostly appreciated was their communication. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to take calls during the day but they would leave voicemails with my permission and also utilize a patient portal to get me information. The nurses got to know me by name and clearly care about my wellbeing. My husband has complained that he has not been consistently treated with the same level of respect or compassion when calling to ask questions or make appointments.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Strengths: clear communication and availability of nurses even after hours, compassion and kindness shown to their patients, level of knowledge of their doctors Weaknesses: sometimes not as respectful to my husband, sometimes hard to reach a live person right away during business hours, cost of treatment is higher than some other clinics
IUI was around $800. Egg retrieval for a frozen cycle with ICSI was about $12K. Injections for egg retrieval were between $4K-$5K and transfer of a frozen embryo was around $4200 with transfer medications costing around $800. PGS testing costs varied as our clinic used two different companies during the time we did our first two cycles of IVF but it was between $700–$2000.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When my second embryo transfer didn’t work, I didn’t receive a call to know the results until I tried calling. I didn’t hear back until 5:30 that day. One time a prescription wasn’t ordered by a nurse. I was able to call the after hours number and it was taken care of immediately.
North Tampa
Dr. Goodman was very thorough in her work up and explained every procedure and result. It wasn’t until I was nearing my 6th IUI, that I started to feel like I was out of options and instead of fully talking through them, I felt like there wasn’t any hope left....I was told that after 6 IUIs we were done unless I chose to go with a more intense option (IVF)... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be
The front desk staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be and they always bent over backwards to get me in when I had to be seen.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Get to know her nurses well, because you will not see her much.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The front desk staff is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.
I don’t remember. My insurance covers IUIs. However, the medication costs were not covered ($150 per cycle).

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
I feel the doctor [Dr. Sandy Goodman] is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued...I feel the doctor is very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest treatments. She understands what will help or not in order to have success. She gives a realistical outcome for your situation. Very honest and open to questions...Be prepared for short sessions, and possibly another doctor to perform a procedure on you as well as nurses doing the iui.
The staff [at The Reproductive Medicine Group] works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days...They [nurses] work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable...my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel the doctor is very speedy with visits, however it does seem she is involved and intrigued.
Vaginal ultrasound to check for cysts on around day 3 of period. If all looked normal, begin taking 5mg of Femara that night for 5 nights. The choice of this drug because it worked better with less side effects. In about another week and 1/2 have another transvaginal ultrasound to check for folicle size and quantity. If either ovary side had one folicle over around 18mm, I was instructed to either take an injectable that night or the next night between 8-10 pm. In order for the follicle to mature in time for an iui procedure in around 3 days later. The morning of the iui, husband would go in to give sperm sample. After the process of the sperm, I would go in about 3 hours later for insemination. After a very painful 1st insemination, the nurse instructed me to have a full bladder the next time which did help. I would then lay on the table after the iui for about 15 mins.
They work very hard, and have a lot of patients to attend to. So procedures can be quick but efficient. Always answer questions, friendly and approachable.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The staff works hard to keep the clients happy in an orderly fashion.Not a very big place and very busy at times, but they try to make you feel not like a number. Clean environment. Appointment times can be on time or you may have to wait. Phone lines are either open or hard to get through on days.
My insurance only covered exams and consults leading up to the diagnosis of infertility. After that was exhausted, my out of pocket expenses were $150 for each ultrasound, and $380 for the semen wash/preparation and insemination.
North Tampa
I'm sure dr. Goodman is a wonderful doctor, but other than the consultation, I never want saw her for any three of my procedures. She was pretty dry, never cracked a smile, was not warm. It's a pretty emotional time for most couples, and she didn't really make our first experience comforting.... I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
This clinic [Reproductive Med Group] has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.... I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Not to expect much. They won't ever see her past the initial consultation anyway
There were always many people in the waiting room, no matter what time of day. I have waited more than an hour to be seen, I once even waited almost 2 hours because the nurse forgot to submit my paperwork, and the tec didn't know i was there
Pretty cut-and-dry. I had three IUI procedures, all 3 medicated with letrozole. She told the nurse to tell me when to start my meds, when to come in for an ultrasound, and when to have the semen sample there for the procedure
I was probably in that office a dozen times, I never saw the same person more than once. Multiple different nurses did my blood work, ultrasounds, IUI procedures.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
This clinic has a high success rate, but you're going to pay for it. They seem to charge more for their iui and ivf then the surrounding clinics. You will most likely never see the actual doctor after you leave your consultation, they are not hands on.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Nothing specifically wrong. I was very turned off by the super long wait times, especially when I would call before my appointment to see if they were running behind. I was not pleased that I never saw dr Goodman. I had 3 different iuis, I had 3 different nurses. It was not a very warm and comforting experience.
North Tampa
She [Dr. Sandy Goodman] put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to [at Reproductive Medicine Group- Brandon]. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
First of all not having any coverage for the procedure she was very thorough in getting our options. We didn't have much money to try different options. She informed us the best bet would be Ivf. I had a different friend who was at a different clinic go through her process and the process failed her. Dr. Goodman helped me understand how we would go step by step and the benefits vs the risk. I never felt rushed or uninformed. She was not the doctor that was on during egg retrival but she was the doctor that placed the egg back. That day was very emotional. Out of 7 eggs retrived we only had one that made it through genetic testing. It was our one shot. I wouldn't have wanted any other doctor to complete the transfer. I cried, she hugged me and it just felt right.
Be direct with her and she will be the same with you.
everytime I met with the Dr I was greeted warmly and never felt rushed during my appointment. Things were explained clearly and I felt at ease during each step of the process. The hug I received when I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time will forever stick with me
She put me on metformin not because I'm a diabetic, she told me that multiple times but she said it would help at the beginning stages since I am a larger woman. Then she had me lose about 20 lbs. She said that this would give me a better shot a successful transfer. I was able to lose the weight quickly due to my motivation level. Once those steps were complete I attended a seminar to understand the benefits of single transfer vs multiple. Then I attended a class to understand my medication and how to administer it and the importance of doing it same time daily. She really expressed the importance of consistency with the medication process
There were many different nurses I worked with. Each encounter was a positive experience and I was always able to get answers quickly
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
When I went to do the egg retrival it was in a different location then what I was used to. The area is not private and each person and spouse is separated by a sheet. I heard how many eggs the person next to me retrived and was disappointed when my nurse didn't tell me until I asked. Mine was a very low number and knowing what the lady before me had made me sad. I wish there was a little more privacy
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It was always first thing in the morning first come first serve. Some days were busier than others but it seems like the clinic tried to spread us out so it was not a cattle call situation
All in it was about $25,000 5k of it I opted for for genetic testing, so it could have been less. And that is with medication cost included. I would opt to genetic test again. 4 of 5 of my eggs did not pass the genetic marker test
They were very unfront with their eSET stats and reasoning behind it. Every person that goes theough their practice has to attend a mandatory meeting about the why behind it and the benefits

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
From day of this process she [Dr. Goodman] has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff...
The clinic is standard [at Repro Med Grp - N Tampa]. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum...The staff has been wonderful. They answer every question we have and show a sincere concern for our health and well being...The monitoring was a well-oiled machine. Hours were int he morning before work. Wait times were kept to a minimum...
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Our problem was very specific. Dr. Goodman did not sugar coat the news when she saw my diagnosis. She explained in detail the problems that we would face and the difficulty ahead. She also explained her treatment, success, and failures with previous patients with the same diagnosis. After the first cycle failed to produce any viable embryos she sat down with us and explained my condition was even more severe than she had anticipated. She was very honest that we could try again but there was no guarantee the results would change. Through out this entire process, I never felt any pressure from her to make decisions. She wanted us to take out time and feel comfortable with what we were deciding.
Ask questions. The more knowledge you have the more power you have and the easier it is for her to work with you in coming up with a treatment plan.
I cannot say enough kind words about Dr. Goodman. From day of this process she has been honest and upfront with us regarding our care and possible results. The first question we (my husband and myself) are asked at every appointment is "how are you doing? physically and emotionally?". She understands my need for research and has been happy to answer any and all questions I have asked and even pointed me in the right direction when I said more research was necessary to make me comfortable. At no point have my husband or I ever felt judged or mistreated by her or any of the staff.
I suffer from stage 4 endometriosis and ovarian cysts. Because this diagnosis was not made until I was in my 30's, there is extensive damage to my ovaries. I was not a candidate for any treatment other than IVF. For both my cycles we have used the Ganarelix protocol. cycle 1 produce 14 eggs of which 12 fertilized but only 1 matured to blastocyst. We are using PGS screening and that 1 blastocyst was found to be missing a chromosome. After the unsuccessful first cycle the dosage of my meds was upped in the hope of producing viable embryos. The second cycle was more successful. We had 19 eggs and in the end were able to send 6 blastocyst samples to be screened with 4 coming back as genetically perfect. At this time we are in the process of begiing injections to let to our 1st transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is standard. They keep the cute and fluffy to a minimum. There are encouraging pictures and quotes on the walls throughout. I appreciate the clinic is not filled with pictures of the babies they have helped conceive. The last thing most of us want if for other people's success to be shoved in our faces during this difficult time.
North Tampa

Dr. Goodman has a heart of gold. She always talked to me like a friend. She always was aware of my facial expressions and could tell if I was not understanding something she was saying. Dr. Goodman always spoke in a soft gentle tone and would go over everything from the beginning each visit and ask if anything changed from visit to visit.... We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be.
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.... The nursing staff was amazing. Everyone showed compassion and concern for each patient. They all had a great connection and remembered everything about me and my treatment.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Go in with an open mind and all you knowledge of your past history, both for yourself, your spouse and both family sides. Dont be afraid to ask questions or to have questions written down for your first appointment.
Dr. Goodman sat and talked with me like a friend. She was very compassionate and considerate of my feeling and emotions. She always took time with me during my appointments and I never felt like she was rushing me.
We used clomid early on, and after we got a positive pregnancy test we tracked my progesterone levels, to ensure they are where they should be. When we were noticing the levels not being there she prescribed me progesterone vaginal injections for a daily basis and then she would continue to check my levels and monitoring of our little baby.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very welcoming. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave you will always feel like your home. There are many items to read and if you want a distraction there's always something playing softly on the tv to keep your mind at ease.
2013 - 2016, Successful
Investment Banker
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.... The nurses were always so friendly. I had several breakdowns in office and they were always so comforting. Several of them had gone through fertility treatments themselves.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman always made me feel like i had a voice in what we were doing. She answered my questions thoroughly and made sure I understood. She was there for my first ultrasound confirming my pregnancy and gave me a hug and a what to expect book. I received follow up hand written notes from her after my care was complete. The only negative is that sometimes I had to wait a while to get called back for my appointment. But i understand that sometimes doctors have to step away for a time sensitive procedure with another patient.
Be open and honest with her about how you feel each step of the way so that she can help you through it. It’s easy to overanalyze everything that’s happening and doubt the process, but she knows what she’s doing and can help ease your mind.
I feel as though Dr. Goodman cared about how I felt through the process. I have received several heartfelt letters from her in the mail as well, congratulating me on the births of my children.
My first round of IVF we used a basic protocol for unexplained infertility (don’t recall the name). We decided not to do ICSI because there was no indication that it would be needed. After retrieval, only one of the 17ish egg retrieved fertilized. That one embryo was not replicating cells like it should have. I went in on transfer date and had the 2 celled embryo transferred because we had gone that far in the process already. They left that decision up to me. I ended up not getting pregnant, no real surprise there. They changed my protocol for the second cycle and I had to do Lipton shots in the morning and evening. They monitored me closely for overstimulation. They did icsi and assisted hatching and I got 7 good quality 5 day embryos. I transferred 2 AA embryos (my choice and insistence) and froze the other 5. I used crinone suppository progesterone until 11-12 weeks. I had a healthy twin pregnancy.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage, so once I met my $1800 out of pocket maximum, all costs were covered. I was going to have a frozen embryo transfer done in 2016 and it would have been $4000 plus medications. I ended up getting pregnant on my own the cycle before.
I had to sign off that I was declining a single embryo transfer and wanted a multiple transfer. I had to acknowledge that there was a good chance of a twin pregnancy and the risks involved. I think they do things a little differently now though- 4 years later.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr Goodman is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent surgeon. I trusted her completely. She could sometimes be blunt, but overall she truly cared about my experience and what was best for me. I trusted her expertise in the field- which was extensive...Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them...knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
[The Reproductive Medicine Group] is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them...The doctors, nurses and staff all knew me by name and had such compassion for all I was going through.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Ask questions- she will be more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
They were all so cute ncreduvly compasdionate and attentive.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
It is a busy practice so wait times could be shorter. Also, billing staff could be more knowledgeable. There was a bit of turnover within the billing staff. The front office staff were very helpful and knowledgeable and pleasant. I always enjoyed dealing with them.
What specific things went wrong at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
There was one time a nurse forgot to call in a prescription.

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.