6.2

5245 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33617

2013 - 2016, Successful
Investment Banker
The clinic [Reproductive Medicine Group] was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.... The nurses were always so friendly. I had several breakdowns in office and they were always so comforting. Several of them had gone through fertility treatments themselves.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Dr. Goodman always made me feel like i had a voice in what we were doing. She answered my questions thoroughly and made sure I understood. She was there for my first ultrasound confirming my pregnancy and gave me a hug and a what to expect book. I received follow up hand written notes from her after my care was complete. The only negative is that sometimes I had to wait a while to get called back for my appointment. But i understand that sometimes doctors have to step away for a time sensitive procedure with another patient.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Be open and honest with her about how you feel each step of the way so that she can help you through it. It’s easy to overanalyze everything that’s happening and doubt the process, but she knows what she’s doing and can help ease your mind.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
I feel as though Dr. Goodman cared about how I felt through the process. I have received several heartfelt letters from her in the mail as well, congratulating me on the births of my children.
Describe the protocols Sandy Goodman used in your cycles at The Reproductive Medicine Group and their degree of success.
My first round of IVF we used a basic protocol for unexplained infertility (don’t recall the name). We decided not to do ICSI because there was no indication that it would be needed. After retrieval, only one of the 17ish egg retrieved fertilized. That one embryo was not replicating cells like it should have. I went in on transfer date and had the 2 celled embryo transferred because we had gone that far in the process already. They left that decision up to me. I ended up not getting pregnant, no real surprise there. They changed my protocol for the second cycle and I had to do Lipton shots in the morning and evening. They monitored me closely for overstimulation. They did icsi and assisted hatching and I got 7 good quality 5 day embryos. I transferred 2 AA embryos (my choice and insistence) and froze the other 5. I used crinone suppository progesterone until 11-12 weeks. I had a healthy twin pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic was always easy to get on the phone, which I appreciated. The billing was always a little frustrating to deal with when there was insurance involved. It was super convenient that they have an attached surgery center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I was lucky to have insurance coverage, so once I met my $1800 out of pocket maximum, all costs were covered. I was going to have a frozen embryo transfer done in 2016 and it would have been $4000 plus medications. I ended up getting pregnant on my own the cycle before.
Describe Sandy Goodman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
I had to sign off that I was declining a single embryo transfer and wanted a multiple transfer. I had to acknowledge that there was a good chance of a twin pregnancy and the risks involved. I think they do things a little differently now though- 4 years later.
North Tampa
Dr. Goodman was very thorough in her work up and explained every procedure and result. It wasn’t until I was nearing my 6th IUI, that I started to feel like I was out of options and instead of fully talking through them, I felt like there wasn’t any hope left....I was told that after 6 IUIs we were done unless I chose to go with a more intense option (IVF)... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be
The front desk staff [Reproductive Medicine Group] is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.... Goodman’s nursing staff was incredible. They were always sympathetic when they needed to be and they always bent over backwards to get me in when I had to be seen.
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
Get to know her nurses well, because you will not see her much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The front desk staff is amazing. They way they talk to patients is with such compassion and sensitivity. Sometimes the wait can be longer than expected. However, the front desk always would let me know how much longer.
I don’t remember. My insurance covers IUIs. However, the medication costs were not covered ($150 per cycle).

2006 - 2012, Unsuccessful
Dr. Goodman is very knowledgable - she thoroughly explains the process and gives you plenty of time to ask questions. Even when things went in a different direction that we wanted, she was standing beside us, holding our hand, and giving us information about next steps. It was such a good experience working with her. I highly recommend her as a doctor...She was very understanding.
The clinic [The Reproductive Medicine Group] is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort...The nursing staff was exceptional - very kind and compassionate. It was such a warm atmosphere in the office every time!
How was your experience with Sandy Goodman at The Reproductive Medicine Group?
She is certainly the best doctor to have through this process. She understands the frustration that any patient may have with the process and gives us the opportunity to ask questions and learn about all of the options that are on the table. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Goodman was very understanding. She walked us through all of the steps and gave us time to thoroughly understand the options as we moved through the process. She was very understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at The Reproductive Medicine Group.
Describe your experience with The Reproductive Medicine Group.
The clinic is very warm and inviting. The rooms were exceptionally clean. All of the staff within the clinic was caring and considerate. Such a great place to visit! We seldom had to wait - on time or gave us an indication if there was going to be a hold-up of any sort.