Sara Babcock Gilbert

FellowshipU. of Colorado
Sacramento
1650 Response Road
Sacramento, CA 95815
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sara Babcock Gilbert to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Kaiser Permanente Sacramento to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Doctor Sara is very thorough with explaining all aspects of infertility. I haven’t had too much time with her. Mainly her NPs. But I am looking forward to continue under her care. I have never felt uncared for, and all my questions and concerns are always answered. ... After my consultations I was started with as many as 6 medicated cycles along with my IUI for my last medicated cycle. I conceived on my first round but sadly ended in a miscarriage.
The strength for this clinic [Kaiser Permanente] is high. I honestly have no bad experiences here. They are all so nice and I would refer anyone here. ... I always felt so loved, welcomed and cared for at this clinic. I obviously haven’t received my ultimate want yet but I know through their care I have the best odds ...
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Sara Babcock Gilbert at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sara Babcock Gilbert at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Realizing that Dr Sara is a human too and is trying her best to care for all her patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sara Babcock Gilbert at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento?
Describe the protocols Sara Babcock Gilbert used in your cycles at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento and their degree of success.
After my consultations I was started with as many as 6 medicated cycles along with my IUI for my last medicated cycle. I conceived on my first round but sadly ended in a miscarriage. As I continued on I was closely monitored through my cycles with ultra sounds along with urine and pregnancy tests before my appointments. They were cautious with medications and I know did they best they could. I am now continuing on with IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento. (Assigned nurse: NP Sharma NP Cookingham )
I saw NP Sharma the most at this clinic. I truly have so many kind words for her. She was very compassionate , explained everything very well and always made me feel like a friend and not just an infertility patient. I had many questions throughout my treatments there and I always was responded to in a timely manner. I honestly enjoy seeing the many nurses and have never had a bad experience; from the front desk to MD
Describe your experience with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
The strength for this clinic is high. I honestly have no bad experiences here. They are all so nice and I would refer anyone here. Besides not getting a baby yet, and the clinic being a little far from home. I have no weaknesses to share.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sara Babcock Gilbert at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento.
I don’t have an exact number through the years but infertility is never cheap.
Sara Babcock Gilbert