U of Texas

Sara Vaughn works at

550 Lakeside Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Treated 2020
Spring has a very strong team. We had a great experience with other Spring fertility doctors who also help along the way, our anesthesiologists, and the whole nursing team from those who drew bloodwork to those who took care of me after egg retrievals and embryo transfers....Anny is caring and detail oriented. She explained the step-by-step procedures clearly and ahead of time so we had adequate preparation.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
We honestly couldn't have imagined a better experience. Dr. Vaughn is thoughtful, compassionate, professional, and always patiently and meticulously answered all of our questions. She was thoroughly prepared from the start, with slides to walk us through what to expect, presented it in an optimistic manner that was balanced by an honest appraisal, very data-driven but in a way even those without medical background can understand, and never missed the human element, even with the challenge of a virtual consultation amidst the first major wave of COVID-19. Added together this was very reassuring to us as the IVF journey can seem quite intimidating. Dr. Vaughn also planned the treatment according to our needs. At our first appointment, we told her if possible we'd like to plan having more than one child in the future. Based on the first egg retrieval results, she suggested a second one for a more comfortable margin of success given our family planning. Although we had been trying for more than a year and I wanted to be pregnant as soon as possible, we felt comfortable with her advice because she explained in detail the multitude of reasons why this was the smarter choice. After following her plan, we now should have enough healthy embryos.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Dr. Vaughn is very patient and she explains everything very clearly. It certainly helps ease a lot of potential anxiety. I remember after my first transfer failed, I asked Dr. Vaughn if we should implant multiple embryos instead of one to increase the chance of success. She told me that not only it will increase the risk of multiple births, it is also possible I’ll lose multiple healthy embryos if my body isn’t well-prepared. My second transfer was successful. Hang in there and don't give up.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I genuinely felt cared for from Dr. Vaughn and the entire team at Spring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny)
Anny is caring and detail oriented. She explained the step-by-step procedures clearly and ahead of time so we had adequate preparation. Normally she would give us a call first and follow-up immediately with an email.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring has a very strong team. We had a great experience with other Spring fertility doctors who also help along the way, our anesthesiologists, and the whole nursing team from those who drew bloodwork to those who took care of me after egg retrievals and embryo transfers. And there's a pleasant little surprise a day or two after a transfer that goes to show their thoughtfulness from beginning to end and going the extra mile to make patients feel comfortable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility.
We were very lucky to have our treatments covered by insurance.
Treated 2018 - 2019
I lost a year of time after going to a different doctor and getting scared off by fertility treatments. Dr. Vaughn is a great doctor and I wish I had started seeing her sooner...If something was too hard (shots, lots of appointments can be hard on top of the stress or work), we talked about how to adjust the plan to work for me and my needs. The appointments never felt rushed. I feel like I got to know her as a person and not just my doctor and that she was genuinely really happy for us when we got pregnant.
[Nurses at Stanford University were] Overall, friendly, compassionate and helpful. Possibly slightly overworked which would explain the lack of organization at times. When asked questions, they responded in a timely manner and clearly. I had to take a lot of the initiative such as making sure my prescriptions were correctly filled and that appointments were correctly made. As long as I was on top of it, it was fine, but it did take some time on my part.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Stanford University?
We came to Dr. Vaughn after a discouraging attempt with a different doctor another practice a year earlier. Immediately, the difference in her approach was clear. Our first appointment revolved around setting up a plan for treatment. She came in with an immense knowledge of my entire health history, better than even I knew it. A clear plan of action was developed, taking our input as needed. We left the initial appointment feeling confident, with the right level of cautious optimism and understanding of the chances and risks. It was relieving to know that we were (finally) in good hands. One thing I really think sets Dr. Vaughn apart is her ability to clearly convey medical information. Throughout my treatment, I had lots of questions, and she would always answer every one with the perfect level of detail. It never felt condescending or rushed, and I would joke with my friends that I was getting a mini-fertility lesson each time I saw her. My treatment involved lots of monitoring through ultrasounds, which when I've had them at other locations were incredibly awkward/uncomfortable. While still not a 'fun' experience, Dr. Vaughn recognized I was nervous and would talk throughout the procedure with me and calm me down by explaining what we were looking at and what we were looking for. As an engineer and scientist, the learning and conversation was something that helped me persevere on and reach the goal of having a baby. Dr. Vaughn always had excellent bed side manner. She would always smile when she came into the room and take the time to ask how I was doing. Struggling with infertility can be emotionally hard sometimes, but whenever I had an appointment with her I felt strengthened and encouraged, not by false promises but by a confidence that there was a plan and she would be there with me to go through it. I really wish all my doctors could be as good as Dr. Vaughn. My husband and I agree that she is by far the best doctor either of us have ever had and that she was so much more than we could have asked for. Our baby boy is due in 5 more weeks, and I really do believe we owe it all to Dr. Vaughn.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sara Vaughn at Stanford University?
Don't wait. I lost a year of time after going to a different doctor and getting scared off by fertility treatments. Dr. Vaughn is a great doctor and I wish I had started seeing her sooner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sara Vaughn at Stanford University?
From the first diagnosis appointment where we came up with a plan of action to the final appointment where we saw the baby's heart beat, Dr. Vaughn consistently treated me as a whole person. She consistently listened to our concerns and took the time to address all our questions. If something was too hard (shots, lots of appointments can be hard on top of the stress or work), we talked about how to adjust the plan to work for me and my needs. The appointments never felt rushed. I feel like I got to know her as a person and not just my doctor and that she was genuinely really happy for us when we got pregnant.
Describe the protocols Sara Vaughn used in your cycles at Stanford University and their degree of success.
*Understanding of source of infertility (anovultion due to PCOS) through blood test, MRI, ultrasounds, saline sonogram, analysis of husband's sperm *5 rounds of letrozole to induce ovulation. She got the right dose on the first time - Two IUIs - Three natural approaches (the shots/number of appointments stressed me out due to a busy time at my work, so she explained the risks and modified my plan for a few cycles.) Result: baby boy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Stanford University.
Describe your experience with Stanford University.
I saw this doctor when she was part of a different clinic. I offered to write her a review because she was such a good doctor and I felt to grateful to her. I can't speak to the clinic besides that it has a good website, Dr. Vaughn speaks well of it, and if she's there, I know it is automatically a better place.
What specific things went wrong at Stanford University?
Stanford University
Treated 2020
She [Dr. Sara Vaughn] and the team made the experience as smooth and painless as it could have possibly been...is so willing to explain each step in accessible language and you will feel more comfortable the more informed you are...explained clearly at our consult that the goal was one healthy baby and the rationale for transferring one embryo at a time. It made lots of sense to us.
[The staff at Spring Fertility] made the whole process so much more manageable and less lonely. They were both very responsive and helped avoid confusion by reaching out early and often to clarify instructions and just to check in. The Spring team are truly outstanding in what they do...The early morning appointments were very efficient and worked well for my schedule. I was usually seen immediately after arriving and was out the door in 15 minutes or less.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Dr. Vaughn was so knowledgeable and shared her knowledge so freely that I felt a sense of trust in her from the get-go. She always greeted me warmly, explained each step of treatment thoroughly, and provided thoughtful answers to my many questions. Although I know I was far from her only patient, it felt like she remembered me well at each appointment and was able to comment on the specifics of my treatment. Dr. Vaughn was very friendly and I looked forward to seeing her at each appointment. She and the team made the experience as smooth and painless as it could have possibly been.
If you are wondering something about your treatment, ask! Dr. Vaughn is so willing to explain each step in accessible language and you will feel more comfortable the more informed you are.
I will always remember Dr. Vaughn telling me at our first meeting, "You are not broken." I didn't know how badly I needed to hear that until I heard it. Dr. Vaughn was warm, caring, communicative, and unbelievably professional. She worked with us to explain each step of treatment and set realistic expectations, and then celebrated with us when our results exceeded expectations. She always seemed glad to see me, provided helpful input, and was just generally a comforting presence. I felt very safe in her care.
Describe the protocols Sara Vaughn used in your cycles at Spring Fertility and their degree of success.
I believe it was an antagonist protocol. I was on Menopur, Gonal-F and Cetrotide before my retrieval, and the injection period lasted 12 or 13 days. Dr. Vaughn monitored me often and adjusted my dosage as necessary. Her excellent judgment led to a highly successful egg retrieval (21 eggs) which resulted in 11 5-day blasts, 7 of which were PGS normal.
Anny (nurse) and Zunaira (coordinator) were SO WONDERFUL. They were warm and friendly and communicative and felt like my buddies very early on. Their emotional support made the whole process so much more manageable and less lonely. They were both very responsive and helped avoid confusion by reaching out early and often to clarify instructions and just to check in. The Spring team are truly outstanding in what they do.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Strengths--Everyone we worked with treated us kindly. Although I received treatment at a total of 4 locations (Mountain View, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Redwood City) the consistency in treatment and the excellent communication amongst staff created a feeling of continuity over the course of our care. The clinics themselves are comfortable, very clean, and have a friendly and not overly clinical feeling. It was especially interesting (and reassuring) to be able to see into the lab at the SF location from the treatment room. The staff are consummate professionals and always made us feel valued and cared for. The sweet flowers and card they sent after my transfer had me in tears--I just can't imagine a better team to guide us on this very long road. Weaknesses--honestly, almost nothing. Our treatment happened to coincide with the move from Mountain View to Sunnyvale, as well as the holidays, which meant we occasionally bounced around locations--but the fact that someone showed up on Thanksgiving to give me an ultrasound was remarkable enough to make it worth the drive!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Spring Fertility.
We were incredibly fortunate to have out entire cycle covered with Progyny.
Describe Sara Vaughn's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Spring Fertility.
Dr. Vaughn explained clearly at our consult that the goal was one healthy baby and the rationale for transferring one embryo at a time. It made lots of sense to us.
Success w/ Doc 27 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Vaughn was warm, compassionate, but she never made me feel like she would compromise scientific rigor just to tell me what I wanted to hear. That engendered a lot of trust between us...I had an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Vaughn, and not just because we had an outcome that exceeded all expectations (frozen 27 eggs when I was fully prepared to be happy with 10). I appreciated how forthcoming she was with information, how she answered all my questions and never appeared rushed. I felt that she offered the perfect balance of honesty and warmth, and I could not imagine a better RE for this step in my journey.
Anny [from Spring Fertility] was super prompt and helpful in her responses. When I was having a very hard time on birth control (emotionally speaking), she worked with me to adjust our approach in the middle of treatment so I never felt like I was sacrificing my mental health...$8750 for egg freezing plus a few hundred for the initial consultations, plus medications. The bulk of the cost is going to be embryology and transfer, so I am bracing myself.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
You would be lucky to have her.
Birth control, then GonalF + Menopur (low dose for both... response was very strong), then Lupron + Novarel trigger. The whole cycle took ~12 days from the start of injectables to retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny Chen)
Anny was super prompt and helpful in her responses. When I was having a very hard time on birth control (emotionally speaking), she worked with me to adjust our approach in the middle of treatment so I never felt like I was sacrificing my mental health.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
New equipment, everything is top notch and sparkling shiny-- but you (or your employer) will pay for it-- even by Bay Area standards, this is a pricey clinic. Good thing is that all the financial information is transparent so you know what you are getting into.
We have not gotten to embryo transfer yet, but my sense is that Dr. Vaughn would be cautious.
Treated 2020
In terms of strengths, I think Dr. Vaughn excels in professionalism, intelligence, kindness, warmth, empathy, and competence. I can't think of weakness for her. Like the people reading this review, I was well informed and well researched heading into this process and knew what would suit my personality type and the type of care I needed, and Dr. Vuaghn met my every expectation.
The care team at Spring Fertility and specifically Dr. Vaughn's team are quite impressive. Zunaira was my patient coordinator/fairy Godmother/amazing human being who kept me up to date on literally everything. We were always in the loop about the next steps, and I never felt confused about the process because it was so clearly communicated. I don't know how this team was assembled but they are all kind, professional, and organized. Emails and phone calls were responded to immediately, and the staff seemed happy to be there.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I hate to paint such a rosy picture without any constructive feedback, but I wouldn't give you any advice other than if you want a warm, caring, nurturing--and ultra-competent doctor to take care of you, call Dr. Vaughn now.
When I came to Dr. Vaughn, I expected to be treated like a number but ended up being treated like a human. She is warm, friendly--yet direct and confident. And she is reassuring without promising false hope. You get the sense she really cares because she spends time with you addressing your concerns and remembers details about your life. She is the perfect mix between relational and professional.
For our treatment, we of course first did all of the necessary testing and landed in the undiagnosed fertility category. Once treatment began, I started with Clomid, then triggered Ovidrel--having the IUI procedure two days later. The plan was to try that three times and then discuss other options if that didn't work. The first round was not successful but the second round was. Dr. Vaughns's rationale for using IUI as a first treatment was mostly my age (and I'm sure lots of other really logical concepts I don't remember). I remember she felt really confident about the treatment plan and so did we.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility seems to have a really well-organized system. There is always someone there to talk to, answer questions, or help you stay informed. You have a patient navigator, a nurse, a financial coordinator, a doctor, and then other people that call you to check on you periodically. For me, I think the doctor you get really makes a difference and I can't speak to all of the doctors but the ones I interacted with in addition to my primary doctor were really professional, competent, and friendly. They were also extremely accommodating about scheduling as I work and live two hours away from Mountain View where I was seen (I also went to SF occasioanlly). I never had trouble scheduling, and ultimately that is to the credit of my amazing Patient Navigator, Zunaira. She worked really hard to get me scheduled at times that were convenient for me.
I don't think this is the cheapest option, but you pay for the exceptional service and extremely well-qualified doctors/staff.

Treated 2020
Dr. Vaughn was a very clear communicator, which I appreciated. She shared the facts and studies she was using to make her decisions, and also sent me the papers after our appointments so I could read up on them myself. She also is very insightful into treatment for patients with diminished ovarian reserve, and modified my treatment plan throughout my cycles. With her modifications, I went from retrieving 3 and 2 eggs (cycles 1 and 2) to retrieving 15 and 15 eggs (cycles 3 and 4). I would highly recommend her to anyone undergoing IVF, especially those with diminished ovarian reserve.
Since I had low follicle count, we did a min stim protocol for cycles 1 and 2 (and got 3 and 2 eggs) [at Spring Fertility]...We also switched to a flare protocol (microdose lupron flare) with antagonist priming (testosterone and estrace) for cycles 3 and 4, and had much better results (15 and 16 eggs)...I was charged for medication through Alto (pharmacy), and Spring charged me for the appointments and blood work.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
If you don't understand something, ask lots of questions until you do! Dr. Vaughn is great at explaining complicated medical concepts, and is more than comfortable going into the weeds if you want details.
Dr. Vaughn was extremely receptive to my questions, she answered all my questions and concerns (and I had a lot!). She also checked in repeatedly with me to see how I was doing with each cycle, and provided assistance with my decision of whether to undergo more cycles.
Since I had low follicle count, we did a min stim protocol for cycles 1 and 2 (and got 3 and 2 eggs). Dr. Vaughn suggested that I try removing my IUD after cycle 1 - she said that studies show that it shouldn't make a difference, but that some of her patients had seen better results after IUD removal. We also switched to a flare protocol (microdose lupron flare) with antagonist priming (testosterone and estrace) for cycles 3 and 4, and had much better results (15 and 16 eggs).
The nursing staff was great. I am really bad with needles, but their blood draws were straightforward and as painless as they can get. The mountain view crew was particularly friendly and helpful. When I had appointments in the San Francisco office, they seemed more rushed and impersonal.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
Spring Fertility has a great success rate, which is why I chose them. Their equipment and methodologies are very up-to-date, and their systems are seamless. The only downside to working with them at their Mountain View office is that it is only open M/W/F, so for appointments on other days, I had to go to Redwood City (Tu/Th) or San Francisco (weekends). Only the San Francisco office does retrievals. Therefore, there was some logistical hassles, but the doctors at the different offices exchanged information seamlessly and there were no issues with my treatment due to this.
Success w/ Doc 18 Eggs Frozen
In my first meeting with Dr. Vaughn I was impressed by her ability to explain the egg retrieval process in great detail, while also maintaining a warmth and approachability. She acknowledged the challenges around making a decision like freezing your eggs and patiently answered all my questions. At the end of the meeting I felt that any reservations I had were gone and I was excited about starting a once daunting process with the support of Dr. Vaughn. This clear communication and supportive attitude carried through my entire experience!
The cost of the egg retrieval procedure [at Spring Fertility] was $8,500 with the option for a payment plan and the medication ended up at around $4,000...I had a great experience at the Mountain View clinic, where the majority of my appointments were held. The staff was very friendly, the clinic was clean and comfortable and I never waited to begin my appointment. My visits were always quick and easy!
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Vaughn from start to finish. I felt that she was genuinely invested in my comfort with each step of the process and in my overall success with egg retrieval. She was great about explaining each step the process and clearly communicating what comes next after each visit. She was friendly, relatable and positive. Most importantly, she made what once seemed an intimidating process completely attainable. I felt incredibly well cared for during my time with Dr. Vaughn.
I would advise anyone considering egg retrieval and freezing not to hesitate to reach out and learn more. I would encourage them to place their trust in Dr. Vaughn and her amazing team, as they are true professionals and lovely people.
My egg retrieval treatment included regular appointments for ultrasounds to monitor ovarian follicle growth and bloodwork to monitor hormone levels. I began with 10 days of birth control and then moved on to 12 total days of twice daily injections before my retrieval.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Anny Chen )
Anny and the rest of the care team were great to work with! They were wonderful at managing my schedule, handling medication orders and clearly communicating every step of the process. Any time I reached out with a question or concern I received a response almost immediately, which was very impressive!
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The cost of the egg retrieval procedure was $8,500 with the option for a payment plan and the medication ended up at around $4,000.
Treated 2020
Dr. Vaughn adjusted my treatments based on the results of my first cycle, which was not so satisfactory. She recommended a more aggressive treatment, informed me about the inconvenience involved (more injections), and this led to more successful cycles...is warm and approachable. She was knowledgeable about my particular circumstances, and I received personalized care and recommendations based on her knowledge. I felt that I could go to her about questions, even outside of the care/services I was directly receiving from her.
There was a miscommunication between the nursing director and the nursing staff [at Spring Fertility] regarding dropping off lab samples at a third-party lab. I communicated this to the the nursing staff immediately, but it unfortunately happened twice, and was quite stressful, in addition to the inconvenience...Doctors, and nursing staff are very professional and capable. Do note that your retrieval might not always be with your main/primary doctor, and that occasionally you'll be seen by a different doctor on your monitoring appointments (the routine check-ins). This is because the retrievals, and other procedures I assume are on a rotating schedule.
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
From my very first appointment with Dr.Vaughn, I felt that I was in very capable hands. It was important for me to have a female doctor as i went through this journey. She has immaculate bedside manners, and professionalism. She also educated me along the way, so that I understood the fertility process much better than i had months prior. She was honest with me about my prospects, while at the same time encouraging optimism, striking a good balance for fertility-related care.
Ask questions, be realistic about your expectations, relax. You're in good hands.
Dr. Vaughn is warm and approachable. She was knowledgeable about my particular circumstances, and I received personalized care and recommendations based on her knowledge. I felt that I could go to her about questions, even outside of the care/services I was directly receiving from her.
Anny was wonderful. I felt that she was a companion (besides my partner) in this journey. She was communicative, very organized, and always provided help when I needed it.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility.
The clinic is very well-run. Doctors, and nursing staff are very professional and capable. Do note that your retrieval might not always be with your main/primary doctor, and that occasionally you'll be seen by a different doctor on your monitoring appointments (the routine check-ins). This is because the retrievals, and other procedures I assume are on a rotating schedule.
What specific things went wrong at Spring Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Spring Fertility.
There was a miscommunication between the nursing director and the nursing staff regarding dropping off lab samples at a third-party lab. I communicated this to the the nursing staff immediately, but it unfortunately happened twice, and was quite stressful, in addition to the inconvenience.

Treated 2017 - 2019
The Stanford clinic was generally very good - the staff were always on time for appointments, the clinic had blood work that could be done easily on site, and the facilities were clean and nice. There were one or two times where billing was handled inaccurately and that led to some insurance headaches. But the clinic worked with me to get the errors fixed...I did not actually engage with the nursing staff very much...Dr. Vaughn managed most of my care directly,
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Stanford University?
Dr. Vaughn is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Before finding her, I had met with half a dozen fertility doctors over the course of a year and half. During that time, these other doctors were unable to determine why I wasn't getting my period and/or wasn't ovulating. And all but one told me I had very little hope of conceiving and that I should immediately start IVF if I wanted any chance of having a baby. By contrast, Dr. Vaughn proposed running a limited number of tests to determine my egg count, hormone levels, etc. And upon looking at the results, Dr. Vaughn figured out that I likely had a borderline case of "lean" PCOS, and that using clomid and ovidrel would likely be successful. And because of my egg reserve and age, she saw no reason why we would need to move to IVF immediately unless I wanted to. I was so relieved I cried tears of joy. And Dr. Vaughn was absolutely right: we got pregnant on our very first cycle of clomid/ovidrel and I had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. After that, Dr. Vaughn kept in touch and helped me make some critical decisions when I needed to seek fertility treatment again but no longer had insurance coverage that enabled me to be treated by her. And even before that, Dr. Vaughn was very understanding and sensitive to what tests and treatment were covered by insurance so that I would not end up with huge out of pocket expenses if at all possible--I've yet to see a doctor before or since who was so proactive and conscientious about costs when I expressed concern. She also worked hard to make sure she was available for all of my appointments - including ultrasounds - so that I wasn't simply scheduled with whoever was in the office at the time. In short, Dr. Vaughn is exceedingly smart, kind, thoughtful, and attuned to her patients' wants and needs. I could not endorse her more strongly.
If you have any doubt, just meet with Dr. Vaughn to see what you think. I'm confident her smarts and kindness will persuade you that she is a fantastic and caring doctor.
Dr. Vaughn was the first of far too many fertility doctors I had seen who immediately understood the stress and desperation I felt, discussed my options in a candid but supportive way, and from the beginning sought to understand exactly what I had gone through and how she could help me to accomplish my goals--without needing to unnecessarily repeat tests or put my body through additional stress. Not only is she extraordinarily smart, but she's also kind, thoughtful, and caring, all of which comes across from the first time you meet her.
I used a low dose of clomid and ovidrel. So far as I understand it and can recall, the rationale was that I ovulate irregularly, which makes it very hard to use timed-intercourse effectively through natural means. We started with a low dose of clomid to see if that would be sufficient to grow a follicle and stimulate ovulation - and it was. I then used the ovidrel to trigger ovulation and had timed intercourse. It all worked perfectly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Stanford University.
Dr. Vaughn managed most of my care directly, so I did not actually engage with the nursing staff very much.
Describe your experience with Stanford University.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sara Vaughn at Stanford University.
I did not have to pay for any of the diagnostic tests or appointments. But due to my insurance, I did have to pay for treatment.
Stanford University
Success w/ Doc 44 Eggs Frozen
I had three treatment cycles with Dr Vaughn this summer, and my experience has been nothing but great from the initial consultant to the final procedure/surgery. During the initial consultant session, she was very patient in understanding my goal and explaining everything in an easy-to-understand. Each appointment with Dr. Vaughn is warm and personable, I trusted her every step of of the process. I highly recommend.
Anny [from Spring Fertility] was amazing. She communicates promptly, pays great attention to details. She is warm and caring...They have multiple locations across the area, so it can be very convenient. I had appointments with several on-call nurses and doctors ( when my primary team was absent, ie. weekend or holiday) , they are all very professional, nice and warm. Facility is also very clean. I never had to wait for too long in the patience room
How was your experience with Sara Vaughn at Spring Fertility?
Don't hesitate to contact Dr. Vaughn.
Dr. Vaughn was very warm during my treatment, either during in-person appointments or over the phone.
Anny was amazing. She communicates promptly, pays great attention to details. She is warm and caring.
$1500