9.8

675 Arapeen Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
(801) 581‑3834

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Berga is extremely kind and I would trust my life with her. She always made sure that my husband and I understood each step along the way, and assured we were comfortable, not just with the process, but the outcomes, both good and not so good. I would go to her time and time again.... Dr. Berga is really amazing at what she does, and I say this because she is extremely knowledgeable, but also makes a point to sit down and get to know you. Since she takes the time to do this, she talks to you like she would a good friend whom she cares about. From the moment my husband and I met her, we knew we were in the best of hands.
The clinic [Univ of UT-SLC] is extremly clean, and very organized. The quality of care is high. Since doctors make sure to spend enough time with each patient, there is usually a delay in seeing your provider, however I feel that this is the case at most clinics that provide higher quality of care, and the wait never bothered me.... The nursing staff is very efficient and communicates well between each other.... We are currently in this process, and our costs are estimated at $18,000
How was your experience with Sarah Berga at University of Utah?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Berga at University of Utah?
Make sure to ask questions! Dr. Berga is more than willing to take the time necessary to assure you know everything you want to know.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Berga at University of Utah?
Describe the protocols Sarah Berga used in your cycles at University of Utah and their degree of success.
I am currently in the beginning stages. We have started birth control. We are planning on doing an agonist protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at University of Utah.
The nursing staff is very efficient and communicates well between each other.
Describe your experience with University of Utah.
The clinic is extremly clean, and very organized. The quality of care is high. Since doctors make sure to spend enough time with each patient, there is usually a delay in seeing your provider, however I feel that this is the case at most clinics that provide higher quality of care, and the wait never bothered me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Berga at University of Utah.
We are currently in this process, and our costs are estimated at $18,000.
Describe Sarah Berga's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Utah.
Dr. Berga prefers to do an elective single embryo transfer. She prefers this for several reasons. I am 28 years old, and my eggs are very healthy. Due to my age , Dr. Berga explained that I will have a high success rate. She also explained that with multiple embryo transfer, we are lowering the success rate for our overall transfers (if we do more than one). I also have a smaller frame, and to become pregnant with twins, while a blessing, would be very demanding on my body, and we are looking to prevent that.
Sarah Berga