Medical SchoolU. of North Dakota
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sarah Paschall to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I love her [Dr. Sarah Paschall]. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I love her. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Prepare to wait a while to see her for each visit, particularly if you go to the Southpoint office. I have found that she runs more on time at the Fleming Island office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She's incredible. She's compassionate, and she really takes the time to connect with you as a patient. After my miscarriage, she held me and cried with me while I sobbed on the floor. I will never forget her kindness.
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
JCRM as a whole promotes a low carb diet for all of their patients. She doesn't push it quite as hard as Dr. Fox, but she does encourage it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
The nursing staff is overall very good about responding in a timely matter to emails, which is nice. The nursing staff does seem to have a high turnover though.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to see Dr. Paschall or Dr. Lipari. However, I would not recommend someone to see Dr. Fox. While Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor and surgeon, his bedside manner is awful, and I left his office crying many times. So, I would overall recommend their office with the caveat of only seeing Dr. Paschall or Lipari as your primary doctors. They are a group practice though, and you will have one primary doctor. Throughout your cycle, you will mostly see the nurse practitioners for progress checks. Then the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is left to whoever is on call that day. Again, Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor, and he is the one that trained Dr. Paschall and Dr. Lipari, so he is certainly more than capable, but his bedside manner is not the best. So, something to be prepared for.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They did push me towards eSETs for each one of my transfers (three separate transfers). They explained that their goal was one healthy live birth, not a multiples pregnancy with complications.
Jacksonville
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
I felt like a human because she [Dr. Sarah Paschall] listen to what I had to say and what I went though with others doctors before I came to see her...That she is a good doctor and that she will listen to you and not treat you like a number and is very understanding...Some of the treatment was where I took 10 bills of letzole and 75ml of menopur for five days and see the doctor to see how everything was going and we have been doing that for a year now and now the next course of action is to have surgery done.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
She is very understanding. She listen to what you have to say. Her colleagues would talk to her about how the treatment was going and what needed to be changed in the plan of action. I have learned that they listen to each other because I have seen her when I go to Jacksonville and when I go to Gainesville I see her colleagues who tells the doctor how everything is going and when the doctor comes to Gainesville they talk about what the next treatment plan will be.
I felt like a human because she listen to what I had to say and what I went though with others doctors before I came to see her.
When I would have a question they would answer the question and you can always get a hold of someone when you called the office.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The doctor has a multiple offices to help the many patients out there because his main office is Jacksonville but not always a good choice if you live to far away. I think that with the different locations you can go closer to your home and work well with one of the nurses or doctors and you can always see the doctor at the clinic to
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance paid for most of the tests but the bad thing is that the doctor would have to ask for more days so that I didn't end up paying for anything.
Orlando
She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands...I got to work with her and her nurse practitioner very closely. They explained everything to me. About what to expect, how the tests work, how the procedures would work once we start. They explained everything to my husband and I in a way that made us feel like they cared and that it wasn’t just about money or a number. They seem to genuinely care. Also every time I called I was able to speak to them personally.
She was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands.
Trust in her, she will keep you in good hands
I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits. But they were all very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We used the Gainesville office, which is there smaller branch office. The only problems we had with using this clinic is that for one or two tests we had to go to the main office in Jacksonville which was over two hours away from out home. This was the only dislike with them. I have loved every part of their clinic besides that.
Our office visits were covered under our insurance. But we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections
We only did pills and injections
Gainesville