Medical SchoolU. of North Dakota
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sarah Paschall to a friend?

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Dr. Paschall remembers who you are because I dont have the chance to always see her but she knows who you are. The only reason I dont see her that much is because she works out of the Jacksonville office [Jacksonville Center for Repro Med] and going to the office takes to long to drive. ... She will listen to you and she understands ... She would ask you questions and she knows that some are very embarrassing cause I know the first time I saw her she asked me about facial hair and my husband was sitting there so she understood that that and she told my husband to act like he didn't hear about the facial hair because that is one thing I try and hide from him.
How was your experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
I go to the clinic in Gainesville so I dont always so Dr. Sarch Paschall but I do see her associate that runs the Gainesville office and she is really god because she will tell the doctor how my cycle are going and if there needs to be any changes to the medication. Dr. Paschall remembers who you are because I dont have the chance to always see her but she knows who you are. The only reason I dont see her that much is because she works out of the Jacksonville office and going to the office takes to long to drive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
She will listen to you and she understands and a lot the nurse at the clinic know what it is like to be going though the treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Sarah Paschall used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Menupor 150 7-8 pm for about a week. Letrozole 10 tablets all at bedtime on the first day with 150 menupor. Chorionic gonadotropin 10k (hcg) on trigger day. Progesterone 200mg sgc. Twice a day until the doctor calls with the results. I have been on the same medication sense I have been with her just because I have good results. Each month I have between 2 or 4 follicles which is great. Sometimes there is more but with me they are trying but the results are always the same when test day comes negative even with good follicles.
The nurses staff are great because some of them now just what you are going though because they have been there to and they have used the doctors that they are working for to.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dont really have anything bad to say about the clinic because the one in Jacksonville is a bigger office and the one in Gainesville is smaller but they do try and work with you on the time to come in because at the clinic I go to she knows I like the early morning time and if they already have people scheduled she helps out puts me on the schedule cause they know I will be there early.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
My insurance covers everything except iui and ivf. I have a copay of 20 dollars everytime I go and see her and when I check my beneficiary page for insurance they get charged 500 every time I go and I usually dont get a bill in the mail unless my referral ran out of days and I have to go and get if fixed. For the medication I pay about 80 dollars for the meds because if I had to pay the full price I wouldn't be able to cover it.
Gainesville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sarah Paschall at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.

2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I love her [Dr. Sarah Paschall]. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I love her. She has seen me through so much over the years. My chart is three volumes, so I am no stranger in their clinic. She always spends a lot of time with me, although that does mean I often wait a long time to see her. But she always answers all of my questions. She's so compassionate and really makes sure her patients feel cared for.
Prepare to wait a while to see her for each visit, particularly if you go to the Southpoint office. I have found that she runs more on time at the Fleming Island office.
She's incredible. She's compassionate, and she really takes the time to connect with you as a patient. After my miscarriage, she held me and cried with me while I sobbed on the floor. I will never forget her kindness.
JCRM as a whole promotes a low carb diet for all of their patients. She doesn't push it quite as hard as Dr. Fox, but she does encourage it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
The nursing staff is overall very good about responding in a timely matter to emails, which is nice. The nursing staff does seem to have a high turnover though.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would recommend (and have recommended) anyone to see Dr. Paschall or Dr. Lipari. However, I would not recommend someone to see Dr. Fox. While Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor and surgeon, his bedside manner is awful, and I left his office crying many times. So, I would overall recommend their office with the caveat of only seeing Dr. Paschall or Lipari as your primary doctors. They are a group practice though, and you will have one primary doctor. Throughout your cycle, you will mostly see the nurse practitioners for progress checks. Then the egg retrieval and embryo transfer is left to whoever is on call that day. Again, Dr. Fox is an excellent doctor, and he is the one that trained Dr. Paschall and Dr. Lipari, so he is certainly more than capable, but his bedside manner is not the best. So, something to be prepared for.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Monitoring appointments were scheduled first thing in the morning, typically with the nurse practitioners. They were pretty quick appointments, and I was usually in and out within 30 minutes.
Describe Sarah Paschall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They did push me towards eSETs for each one of my transfers (three separate transfers). They explained that their goal was one healthy live birth, not a multiples pregnancy with complications.
Jacksonville

She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands...I got to work with her and her nurse practitioner very closely. They explained everything to me. About what to expect, how the tests work, how the procedures would work once we start. They explained everything to my husband and I in a way that made us feel like they cared and that it wasn’t just about money or a number. They seem to genuinely care. Also every time I called I was able to speak to them personally.
She was a very caring and understanding woman she listened to our concerns and Goals. She told us about all the processes and any complications we might face. She never rushed us through an appointment. I truly felt like I was in excellent hands.
Trust in her, she will keep you in good hands
I met multiple nurses and receptionist during our many visits. But they were all very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We used the Gainesville office, which is there smaller branch office. The only problems we had with using this clinic is that for one or two tests we had to go to the main office in Jacksonville which was over two hours away from out home. This was the only dislike with them. I have loved every part of their clinic besides that.
Our office visits were covered under our insurance. But we did a clomid treatment cycle which costed us 600$. The next one up costed 800$ which included injections
We only did pills and injections
Gainesville

Before surgery, Dr. Paschall greeted me and calmed my nerves. I don't remember what happened immediately after surgery, but she called me the next day - even though it was a weekend and she was with her family - to check on me and go over what happened during surgery. She was very pleasant to work with.... She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis.
Dr. Paschall made me feel very calm and comfortable both before and after my surgery. She did a really great job performing the surgery. I have almost no pain since she performed the surgery! She and the other doctors at this clinic perform laparoscopic excision of endometriosis. If you have (or suspect you have) endometriosis, any doctor at this clinic is worth visiting!
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic specializes in endometriosis. They perform excision surgery, which is rare, and it works! The clinic is well organized, though you do have to wait quite a while for appointments sometimes. The wait for excision surgery was 2-3 months when I scheduled the procedure!

Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Sarah Paschall] has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable. Any question I had she could answer or she would find the. Never made me feel like I couldn't get pregnant it was just going to take me time. Listen to my concerns about things and told me how I could handle things. Always was available for me to ask questions whether his email or on the phone. I could leave messages with her nurse and the nurse would make sure that she got the messages. she made me feel really comfortable coming to her with my concerns about my infertility issues that I have had for 5 years.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
She has many strengths caring understanding. Always listen to my concerns and my needs. She had knowledge on everything made me feel comfortable. Any question I had she could answer or she would find the. Never made me feel like I couldn't get pregnant it was just going to take me time. Listen to my concerns about things and told me how I could handle things. Always was available for me to ask questions whether his email or on the phone. I could leave messages with her nurse and the nurse would make sure that she got the messages. she made me feel really comfortable coming to her with my concerns about my infertility issues that I have had for 5 years.
That she's an awesome doctor
She was very friendly and explain things to me. She let me explain things to her and always let me ask questions. She always took her time with me
she always explain the drug dosage to me told me what days to take it when to take it how to take it if I had questions I could always call the office and someone would explain something to me
Very friendly and always helped with questions
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They were awesome. They always we're frendly and helpful. I could call and ask anything and they would always find the answer for me. They were never rude and always helping me with anything I asked or needed. They were never rude. The place was clean and we'll organized.
I had to pay the copay amount for my medical. We really want to be able to do a iui