IVF Phoenix

9817 N 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
602-765-2229

2022, Unknown Success
Vios Fertility Institute was an answer prayer to my husband and I...I have felt supported and cared for as a patient and as an individual. I feel confident that my first IVF cycle will be as successful as possible with their guidance and assistance...The nursing staff are well-educated, communicative, and prompt.
How was your experience with Sasha Hakman at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Dr. Hakman was very thorough during our consult in her explanation about PCOS and the risks I may face during an IVF cycle. My meeting with her also provided a lot of realistic hope that I could have a positive outcome. I feel comfortable being in her care. It has been obvious in the times that I’ve met with her that she is passionate about what she does. I also feel like I can connect with her because she also has a PCOS diagnosis and has gone through fertility treatment personally.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sasha Hakman at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Trust her guidance, don’t be afraid to ask questions, she is happy to help!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sasha Hakman at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
I felt treated like a human based on the kindness and compassion shown by the clinical staff at Vios. They take the time to call me with instructions and updates and give me the space to ask any questions I may have.
Describe the protocols Sasha Hakman used in your cycles at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute) and their degree of success.
I am currently in the middle of an IVF cycle. So far I am on 325 units of Follistim and 75 units of Menopur to develop the ideal number and sizes of follicles for my egg retrieval. I took birth control for about a month before starting stims.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The nursing staff are well-educated, communicative, and prompt.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Vios Fertility Institute was an answer prayer to my husband and I. We were diagnosed with non-obstructive azoospermia and PCOS in 2019 and we had tried 6 IUI cycles with donor sperm before really hitting a low point emotionally at the start of 2022. I felt like I could not even begin to think about being able to afford IVF and had hit a dead end in my treatment. Then, in one of my local IUI/IVF support groups, this new clinic was shared and it truly felt like a miracle. This clinic was running a special at the time for IVF at a discounted price for new patients since the clinic had recently opened. This clinic was only 2 hours from my home and I thought it was too good to be true at first. Since reaching out to Vios to fill out my initial intake paperwork, I have felt supported and cared for as a patient and as an individual. I feel confident that my first IVF cycle will be as successful as possible with their guidance and assistance. They have been flexible in allowing me to do outside monitoring at a clinic closer to my home and the best part is that they were affordable for my husband and I when we had already spent so much on our failed IUIs. I’m so thankful for this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sasha Hakman at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I signed up for care at this clinic when they were running a special for IVF. I paid $3,500 which includes egg retrieval, ICSI, and embryo transfer. Basically, everything I needed aside from the medications and the costs associated with donor sperm!
Describe Sasha Hakman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I completely agree with my doctor and with our plan to do a single embryo transfer. Especially because it would be my first pregnancy, I would not want to risk having multiples at my age and with my diagnosis.

2022, Unknown Success
I knew Dr Hakman was the right choice because she cared enough to take enough time to teach me and help me understand how IVF works. I wasn’t just another consult to her...We spent a majority of the appointment going over the basics of Infertility...Not only is she an infertility specialist, but she cares about everyone’s overall health...
When I scheduled my consult with VIOS, they were able to get me in the very next week- huge win in my book! I didn’t want to wait around to get things started. Dr Hakman was very easy to talk to and took time to answer my questions during my consult. It was nice that I didn’t have to drive 1.5 hours to meet her in person- after my consult, the nurses contacted me next day to get my appointments scheduled!
I have really only had my consult with Dr Hakman so far, but she is really easy to relate to. I felt at ease as soon as we started talking that she was confident in being able to get us pregnant! Not only is she an infertility specialist, but she cares about everyone’s overall health- this is a great asset to have in a doctor.
VIOS Infertility Clinic has been so easy to communicate with so far- I’ve enjoyed all of the nurses I’ve been able to talk with along the way. Dr Hakman seems very knowledgeable!
My virtual consult with Dr Hakman was super personable, she was so easy to talk to! We spent a majority of the appointment going over the basics of Infertility- something my previous consult with another doctor didn’t do. I had spent 2 years trying to figure out how IVF even works! I knew Dr Hakman was the right choice because she cared enough to take enough time to teach me and help me understand how IVF works. I wasn’t just another consult to her. I can’t wait to start our IVF treatment with Dr Hakman at VIOS Infertility!
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Our IVF cycle was one whole cost. Then we paid a separate discounted fee for the baseline testing. The other thing that will be paid out of pocket is our IVF medications that we know of for sure.

2022, Consult
Dr. Hakman is a great doctor. Personable, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable...I did the consultation via zoom which was very convenient and during that call she scheduled me and my partners work ups for the very same week...You can sense that she takes great pride in her work and I believe that she will do her best to give me a positive outcome of conceiving and carrying a child during this journey.
The [Vios] clinic is very clean and calm. All of the staff including the doctor are very professional, kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate. There were no surprises and I was treated with complete respect...Everyone I encountered was very friendly, professional, and compassionate...Dr Hakman is very personable while remaining professional and very compassionate to me and my partners needs.
Dr. Hakman is a great doctor. Personable, professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. I look forward to being under her care during this process. You can sense that she takes great pride in her work and I believe that she will do her best to give me a positive outcome of conceiving and carrying a child during this journey.
Have a open mind and relax.
I have only had my consultation and a work up. I did the consultation via zoom which was very convenient and during that call she scheduled me and my partners work ups for the very same week. When I went in the office and had an SIS and blood work done.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Everyone I encountered was very friendly, professional, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic is very clean and calm. All of the staff including the doctor are very professional, kind, knowledgeable, and compassionate. There were no surprises and I was treated with complete respect