Medical SchoolUCLA
South Lake
540 East Southlake Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
817-251-3553
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Satin Patel to a friend?

5.4

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Specialists of Texas to a friend?
When we got there he [Dr. Satin Patel] explained everything that he would be doing, did bloodwork, ran several tests, explained each test and what the results were, said the only thing we could do was IVF but we elected to try IUI so we did, during the whole process of IUI I only saw Dr. Patel once, then be called with the negative results and that’s where it ended...He only recommended IVF which now I see why. We wanted to try IUI just to say we did try it and he wasn’t optimistic at all, which I’m glad he was honest I just wish I had someone that was always hopeful since I’m already feeling hopeless! But he was ultimately right - which is good! He was sympathetic but I could tell he didn’t want us to try IUI, he just wanted us to do IVF. So that’s the route we are having to take now.
The nurses make [The Fertility Specialists of Texas]. They remember your name, they treat you like family and always show up with a smile on their face!...IUI was around $1,000 and then the medicine was around $1,300 and then IVF was going to cost around $30,000...The clinic was very nice! The communication was great and was always available to explain anything you needed explained and answers all questions regarding treatments, medicine, timeline or fincances!
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Very honest and he explains the whole process so you can understand everything and how everything works! Just wish he would be a little more optimistic for us women who are going through infertility we need someone to be hopeful when we feel hopeless!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Be open-minded about IVF. Don’t be afraid to ask “dumb” questions because he will always answer them and not make you feel like it was a “dumb” question!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Patel was very blunt and realistic which is great! He only recommended IVF which now I see why. We wanted to try IUI just to say we did try it and he wasn’t optimistic at all, which I’m glad he was honest I just wish I had someone that was always hopeful since I’m already feeling hopeless! But he was ultimately right - which is good! He was sympathetic but I could tell he didn’t want us to try IUI, he just wanted us to do IVF. So that’s the route we are having to take now.
Describe the protocols Satin Patel used in your cycles at Fertility Specialists of Texas and their degree of success.
When we got there he explained everything that he would be doing, did bloodwork, ran several tests, explained each test and what the results were, said the only thing we could do was IVF but we elected to try IUI so we did, during the whole process of IUI I only saw Dr. Patel once, then be called with the negative results and that’s where it ended and we took a break from treatments.
The nurses make Fertility Specialists it Texas. They remember your name, they treat you like family and always show up with a smile on their face!
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Dallas
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas.

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
The doctor [Dr. Satin Patel] and the nurse repeatedly dismissed my complaints about side-effects and did nothing to support my mental health. They misrepresented my chances of success...He doesn't stray from their protocol. He did not make me feel like anything was being adjusted for me. He dismissed every single concern that I had regarding my failed transfers. He refused to do new, innovative tests because he said they were experimental, yet then he told me the whole process is still experimental.
The doctor and the nurse [at Fertility Specialists of Texas] repeatedly dismissed my complaints about side-effects and did nothing to support my mental health. They misrepresented my chances of success. Frequently staff made comments that were hurtful to someone who had prior failed FETs...My first year was a complete mess while they dealt with nurse turnover. I got the wrong schedule, was scheduled all over the city at their multiple clinics instead of the one clinic I requested. They were not receptive to my requests to adjust the schedules around my full-time job. I never felt like they actually cared how I was doing physically, emotionally, etc. They were just checking boxes off for the day.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Patel refused to look for reasons why my 3 transfers failed. He just wanted me to try again. We only discussed gestational carrier as an option because I pushed the idea. He doesn't stray from their protocol. He did not make me feel like anything was being adjusted for me. He dismissed every single concern that I had regarding my failed transfers. He refused to do new, innovative tests because he said they were experimental, yet then he told me the whole process is still experimental.
Go somewhere else.
The doctor and the nurse repeatedly dismissed my complaints about side-effects and did nothing to support my mental health. They misrepresented my chances of success. Frequently staff made comments that were hurtful to someone who had prior failed FETs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Aly)
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Billing is an absolute nightmare. Any appointment at the Frisco office for consults will be a hot mess. The check-in staff at Frisco are rude. Good luck getting an actual bill for anything. They just quote you a blanket price and ask for more money whenever they want. They do not understand the concept of tailored invoices or quotes.
40k+

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
From our first appointment with Dr. Patel, he made us feel so comfortable and at ease, despite the nervousness we felt walking into his office. We had already submitted our medical history to him prior to our appointment and it was evident he throughly reviewed it prior to meeting with us and discussed every single detail of our history with us.... during that first appointment he discovered I had a thyroid issue which not even my Primary Care provider addressed
I love the clinic [Fertility Specialists of TX]! The location, staff and cleanliness are everything to me. The staff knows you and welcomes you with a smile each visit, the waiting room is small but comfortable. One thing I would suggest is if you need confidentiality when discussing payment or appt, to request the front desk clerk speaks with you behind the closed door for more privacy.... My nurse along with the entire nurse team was awesome. Even when I had to go to their Frisco locations
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
As stated before, Dr. Patel was very thorough and easy to understand. He broke down every part of the process and if we still didn't understand or had questions, he gladly answered. We never felt rushed or like we were just "another number" to him. Even when my visit consisted of just meeting with a nurse, if he was in the office, he would make sure to pop in to speak and make sure we were ok or had any questions. This has really eased our anxiety and stress knowing we're in his care.
Ask everything! You will not feel rushed, he will definitely take time to answer everything. There's no such thing as a bad question! He is there to help you reach your ultimate goal... to have a healthy baby!
From our first appointment with Dr. Patel, he made us feel so comfortable and at ease, despite the nervousness we felt walking into his office. We had already submitted our medical history to him prior to our appointment and it was evident he throughly reviewed it prior to meeting with us and discussed every single detail of our history with us. I loved that because doctors prior to him never went into detail about our history in order to provide us the best course of treatment.
Luckily during our first consultation, I was able to get an ultrasound and bloodwork due to me being on a certain day of my cycle. Of course there's bloodwork all the time but during that first appointment he discovered I had a thyroid issue which not even my Primary Care provider addressed (that I had just seen). He put me on Levothyroxine 0.075mg and my energy has greatly improved. I was then scheduled for an HSG to determine whether my fallopian tubes were open and we discovered one was slightly blocked and then a Saline Infusion Sonohysterography to examine my uterine cavity. He saw a small fibroid outside of my uterus that he assured he'd continue to monitor and also a small polyp that he said they would remove after my egg retrieval if it did not disappear on it's on. He also placed me on birth control pills to start on cycle day 3 of my menses. After I completed my first round of BCP, I started the following meds: Day 1-4: Menopur 150IU (a.m.) Follistim 375units (p.m.) Day 5-7 Menopur 225IU (a.m.) Follistim 375units (p.m.) Ganirelix (prefilled syringe) Day 8-9 Menopur 225IU (a.m.) Follistim 375units (p.m.) Ganirelix (prefilled syringe) Z-Pack (my husband and I) Day 10 Menopur 225IU (a.m.) Follistim 375units (p.m.) Z-Pack (my husband and I) Novarel 10000 units Day 11: Z-Pack (my husband and I) All of my follicles seemed to be on track each visit and at egg retrieval they retrieved more than the nurse and I both expected. Of course I'd read the symptoms others experienced on similar or same meds but I would describe my STIMS cycle pretty easy. No pain, very little bloating, no other side effects. We retrieved 13 eggs, 8 matured, 5 fertilized and 4 made it to Day 6 freeze.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa Fox)
My nurse along with the entire nurse team was awesome. Even when I had to go to their Frisco locations on the weekend and for egg retrieval, the nurses there were so friendly and awesome. Sometimes it was hard to reach Alyssa and I did have one email she didn't respond to regarding medications I was out of but a nurse at the Frisco location was able to assist when I met with her on a Saturday. Alyssa made sure my calendars were sent on time and with instructions and after each appt, she called later that afternoon to provide results and answer any questions or concerns.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
I love the clinic! The location, staff and cleanliness are everything to me. The staff knows you and welcomes you with a smile each visit, the waiting room is small but comfortable. One thing I would suggest is if you need confidentiality when discussing payment or appt, to request the front desk clerk speaks with you behind the closed door for more privacy.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Pretty simple and the waiting room wasn't filled with patients waiting to be seen. I never sat in the waiting room longer than 5min before getting called to do labs and escorted to the examining room for my ultrasound.
Unfortunately our insurance doesn't cover anything related to fertility treatment except labs and my first consultation. For my particular IVF treatment it was $10,800 (not including 15% military discount. This covered the following: Office visits Sonograms Blood draws Lab-Estradiol Lab-Progesterone Lab-Luteinizing Hormone Lab-Beta HCG (1) Ultrasound Oocyte (egg) retrieval Oocyte identification Insemination of Oocytes Culture of embryos Preparation of embryos Ultrasound for embryo transfer Embryo that Embryo transfer Embryo Cryopreservation Additional Cost we Occured were: PGD/PGS Biopsy - $2500 Medications - $7500 ICSI - $1500 Assisted Hatching- $900 Sperm Extraction- $1500 We had 4 Blastocysts and the genetic testing is $350/embryo. If you have 6-8 there's a flat fee of $1850 and anything over 8 an additional $250/embryo plus $100 shipping cost.
Describe Satin Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
During our appt for the HSG and SIS, the doctor did say he preferred to transfer one blastocyst but would discuss further once we were ready to transfer and also after examining me prior to transfer to make sure there are no other fibroids, polyps, etc. that might cause problems. I do love he is open to transferring two but also wants to make sure it is safe for both patient and baby.
South Lake

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Satin Patel is very professional and well mannered. He makes you feel comfortable during exams. He meets with each of his patients to discuss test results and fertility options. He comes off as very genuine and caring as he explains your situation. He's very well informed and willing to help you through your decision process and treatments.... The extra estrogen to thicken my lining the lovenox because of repeated miscarriages
They recently moved from their Grapevine location to a new building in Southlake. It is easy to find after your first visit. It is well kept and has several consult rooms to provide you with privacy. They keep water, tea, and coffee in the waiting area.... $14,000 for retrieval and one fet, every fet after that was a bit under $4,000 Additional genetic screening and services were available and totaled about $24,000... The nurses at the Southlake location are very professional and compassionate.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Insist on a vitamin D deficiency test and make sure to leave with a written prescription note or have them submit it to your pharmacy while you are there. Also, ask questions to inform yourself or alleviate some of the worry.
Dr Patel and his staff are very caring and go out of their way to help you. He's honest about expectations and helps you think through all your options. It's as though he's on your fertility journey with you and truly cares about his patients fertility success and the losses they go through.
Egg Retrieval- Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix, Leuprolide, Azythromycin FETs- estrogen pills, estrogen patches, delestrogen, progesterone, Azythromycin, aspirin, lovenox The extra estrogen to thicken my lining the lovenox because of repeated miscarriages
The nurses at the Southlake location are very professional and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
He leaves the decision up to you of single vs double, but he let's you know all the risks so you are well informed before you make the decision.

Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr Patel listened to our history and experience and added input when necessary. He didn't give a canned speech he has given a hundred times before. He made the chances clear but was still hopeful that we would find the right procedures to get us the desired outcome.... Dr Patel was warm and supportive without offering false hope. He made it clear that multiple transfers would have to be done for a single live birth.
The staff [Fertility Specialists of Texas] that answered the phone was always friendly and felt vested in your journey.... Monitoring was a well oiled machine. It was in the mornings between 7 and 9. You got a specific time within that window but as long as you came into that window they would still get you in whether it was early or later than your scheduled time. The sonogram tech was sweet and cheery which is needed at 7am. I actually preferred the sonogram tech to any of the doctors in the practice doing the monitoring.
Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr Patel was warm and supportive without offering false hope. He made it clear that multiple transfers would have to be done for a single live birth. I also felt he was highly knowledgeable and explained why he did or did not recommend a procedure. He also recommended best case scenario instead of heartbreaking trial and error with lessor procedures. I had the utmost confidence that we would get our baby with him. My only negative was once we got a successful transfer it became less clear the procedure was from there.
An office is only as successful as tje nurses and he has some great nurses. Make friends with the nurses, they are the ones that will be taking your blood to get those vital stats, doing your ultrasound, and holding your hand the day of transfer. Don't be afraid to ask questions or next steps.
We did retrieval, ICSI, and PGS. I don't recall the exact protocols but we were given them in writing with a calendar. The only negative side effect came after my lining wasn't developing before transfer so they upped my dose of estrogen. I was on estrogen patches, orally, and vaginally. I did experience emotional disturbances from the extra estrogen up until transfer. Dr Patel also prescribed lidocain patches for the progesterone shots and it made all the difference.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
Kelly was amazing. Willing to answer our questions anytime day or night. No matter how silly or embarrassing. I'm sad to hear she has moved on from the practice. There was one of the younger nurses that was terrible at taking blood that often resulted in bleeding afterwards. I even saw several patients in the elevator with blood dripping down their arm. The sonogram tech was also amazing. She had a great bedside manner, which was helpful since they do all their sonograms at 7am.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
The staff that answered the phone was always friendly and felt vested in your journey. They have recently lost their nurse coordinator and practice administrator so things are a little more disorganized. Be proactive in asking for next steps or appts. The work they do is great but they are in transition right now.
I don't recall individual costs but according to our insurance, we spent a total of 17,000 for a retrieval, ICSI, PGS, and 2 transfers. Medication was additional $2,000 out of pocket.
Dr Patel does believe that single embryo transfer is just as effective and multiple embryo transfer. I agreed that I would rather have more chances to transfer than a chance at multiples. My insurance would also only pay for single embryo transfer but we could pay out of pocket for multiple embryo transfer.
Frisco
+ Read more- Read less

I just wish I could have seen more than at the conaultation. I didn’t even see him [Dr. Satin Patel] the morning of my egg retrevial. He didn’t go over the results with me at after either it was just...nothing from him.... Well he had me start stims before I had a period from stopping birth control. Then they thought stims wern’t working and increased my doses of stims, then I had a period and of course they kept me in the higher dose. I ended up with OHSS so bad.
The front office [at Fertility Specialists of TX-Grapevine] kept calling me to make payments and I’m a loan patient!!! One time they told me that I was the one mistaken that I didn’t have an US only labs and I got 30 minutes down the road and they had to call me back for the US!!! I’ve also had to pay for a saline sonogram and they misquoted the cost the first time so I hadn’t paid enough, but then when they called to tell me stated I owed 400$. I threw a fit and she comes back on the phone saying it’s actually 103.24$ that you owe and then they wouldn’t see me until it was paid in full!! Well I went to the clinic with 100$ cash and they wouldn’t see my unless I paid then$3.24 SO STUPID! Another woman in the office helped me out and paid it.
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
I just wish I could have seen more than at the conaultation. I didn’t even see him the morning of my egg retrevial. He didn’t go over the results with me at after either it was just...nothing from him.
Beware of Jennifer in Southlake. She is rude and needs a new job elsewhere.
Mostly human but after I began treatments I didn’t see him at all, only the tech and nurse. The receptionist at Southlake is always very rude too. I have going other. The other locations are better.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa)
Sometimes they forgot to make call backs but when I called the next day they would get her in touch with me.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Be prepared to never see your doctor. Be prepared to speak with the registered nurse about everything because Dr Patel didn’t explain all the detail and the registered nurse had to do that over the phone with me.
35,000$
I wanted to place two but they will only place one because of my good health BUT I’m already out of pocket and have a loan for this and can’t pay for another FET so I’m terrified if it doesn’t work.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Patel perform several screening lab work to determine my husband and my unique situation and the best form of treatment he went over all of the lab work in great detail and explain the best course of action... [He] was very kind and approachable I never felt intimidated I always felt like I could be open with him and ask any questions that came to mind. He goes into great detail about procedures and options and make sure they are well educated and well informed for the decision-making process
The nursing staff [at Fertility Specialists of Texas] are kind of funny and friendly they answer all questions and never seem bothered if they don't rush you I felt like they really cared and genuinely want the best outcome for you... The clinic is very clean and comfortable the weights are not long they are sure to include your partner in every stop
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Pito was very kind and approachable I never felt intimidated I always felt like I could be open with him and ask any questions that came to mind. He goes into great detail about procedures and options and make sure they are well educated and well informed for the decision-making process
Don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions for voice any concerns
I felt treated like a human because I never felt like he rushed our appointments. I felt like he remembered us and answered any questions we needed
The nursing staff are kind of funny and friendly they answer all questions and never seem bothered if they don't rush you I felt like they really cared and genuinely want the best outcome for you
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Each visit with the specialist co-pay and the HSG and Celine so now we're from my deductible

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Very smart doctor [Dr. Patel]. Great bedside manner but sees too many patients at a time. His travels were sometimes in the middle of a cycle causing me to see other doctors and nurses that were unfamiliar with my care. Overall a good doctor and pleasant practice but I believe they see too many patients resulting in less attention per patient...I didn’t see him a lot and felt he wasn't an active part of my care...He will call you back sometimes at home to make sure all your questions are answered.
[Fert Specialists of TX] Strengths - Great practice with talented doctors and nurses. Top notch equipment and lab. Weaknesses - too many patients resulting in less personalized care...[nURSE] Very organized, Smart, and knows her stuff. She was an active contributor of my care during my cycle. I sometimes only saw the doctor when the doctor was doing transfers or retrievals....Overall a ... pleasant practice but I believe they see too many patients resulting in less attention per patient.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Very smart doctor. Great bedside manner but sees too many patients at a time. His travels were sometimes in the middle of a cycle causing me to see other doctors and nurses that were unfamiliar with my care. Overall a good doctor and pleasant practice but I believe they see too many patients resulting in less attention per patient.
Ask questions and don't be afraid to ask for a meeting with him if you don't see him at an appt. He will call you back sometimes at home to make sure all your questions are answered.
I didn’t see him a lot and felt he wasn't an active part of my care.
Birth Control, Follistim 300 and Menopur 300 and Ganirelix. Trigger with Ovidrel then Progesterone in Oil
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Moore )
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
My insurance covered most IVF procedures at 100%. Policy is out of Maryland. IVF limit $15,000 meds $5,000.
He suggested we transferred 2 embryos. He also thought frozen embryo transfers were better.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Patel is very kind and very knowledgeable. He makes my husband feel important and knows our situation.... I am trusting him on the biggest journey of my life. He is very detailed about everything and makes sure we understand. I never feel like I'm just one more patient. I feel like he takes the time to get to know us. We trust him.... Dr. Patel prefers to do a single embryo because of the risk of carrying multiples.... I am starting our IVF in October
The staff [Fertility Specialists of Texas] isnt the greatest but at the end of the day, the one helping you make a baby is Dr. Patel.... [Nurse] To her defense. I haven't spoke to her a lot yet, it just seems impossible to get a hold of her.... I am just going to start my treatment and maybe that's why it's a little harder to speak to them. I am hoping once i have to be there every other day, my opinion will change.... Dr. Patel is very kind and very knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr. Patel is great. I am trusting him on the biggest journey of my life. He is very detailed about everything and makes sure we understand. I never feel like I'm just one more patient. I feel like he takes the time to get to know us. We trust him.
The staff isnt the greatest but at the end of the day, the one helping you make a baby is Dr. Patel.
I am starting our IVF in October,and I already have the list of the meds and a clear understanding of what's coming next.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Clinic Strengths- the doctors Weakness- the staff As i mentioned before, I am just going to start my treatment and maybe that's why it's a little harder to speak to them. I am hoping once i have to be there every other day, my opinion will change.
Around $7000 with insurance, not including meds.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Patel took time to explain the process. He also did both the egg retrieval and embryo transfer... It was a very good experience. He took time to explain the IVF process and answer any questions we had. He also took an aggressive approach/protocol to retrieve as many eggs as possible. He was also there in person for the egg retrieval and embryo transfer.... IVF/ICSI antagonist. Low ovarian reserve. Only 8 eggs retrieve.
It [Fertility Specialists of Texas] is a small clinic. It is easy to get to know people. The doctor is not always at your specific clinic so availability is not always guaranteed. The clinic is far from our house so making it to the many appointments was a challenge.... Nurse was good. Nurse drawing blood was inexperienced and resulted in bruising.... [Cost Of Treatment] $23,000 total with drugs... Dr. Patel took time to explain the process. He also did both the egg retrieval and embryo transfer
Ask lots of questions.
IVF/ICSI antagonist. Low ovarian reserve. Only 8 eggs retrieve.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Nurse was good. Nurse drawing blood was inexperienced and resulted in bruising.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
It is a small clinic. It is easy to get to know people. The doctor is not always at your specific clinic so availability is not always guaranteed. The clinic is far from our house so making it to the many appointments was a challenge.
$23,000 total with drugs
First time IVF so single embryo was agreed upon approach.

1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
From the first time I saw Dr. Patel he took his time with us and did not make us feel rushed. He took time with our surrogate and when we had a miscarriage he stayed positive and explained what we should do next....Everything was very smooth. They walked us through the process....They called me everyday to inform me of my bloodwork. Answered any questions I had....Like a human because he took time to explain things and didn't feel rushed
[Fert Specialists of TX - G'vine] Everything from egg retrieval to transfer to surrogate was 21,000...Right before my egg retrieval they couldn't find my SO paperwork allowing his sperm to be freezed....They called me everyday to inform me of my bloodwork. Answered any questions I had....Everything was very smooth. They walked us through the process....From the first time I saw Dr. Patel he took his time with us and did not make us feel rushed. He took time with our surrogate and when we had a miscarriage he stayed positive and explained what we should do next.
1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Everything was very smooth. They walked us through the process.
Like a human because he took time to explain things and didn't feel rushed
I don't remember exactly. I was on menpur and gonal f for two weeks.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
I do not have any negatives
Everything from egg retrieval to transfer to surrogate was 21,000
He recommended 2 embryos because of my age.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
He [Dr. Satin Patel] was unable to perform my retrieval due to vacation and prior arrangements. I was not anticipating only seeing him twice today out of all my appointments. He is extremely knowledgeable and confident, however due to the expansion and volume of patients I felt like a dollar sign.
Strength [of Fertility Specialists of Texas, Grapevine] is the technology; weakness is ancillary staff.... Ancillary staff distant, non-empathetic... My nurse is fantastic; the billing department is another story. They called and said I had 9 days to pay $22,000. ... I was never told the name of the protocol used but for the next round of treatment I know it is an alternative protocol utilizing HGH.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
He was unable to perform my retrieval due to vacation and prior arrangements. I was not anticipating only seeing him twice today out of all my appointments. He is extremely knowledgeable and confident, however due to the expansion and volume of patients I felt like a dollar sign.
Be aware he will NOT be there for all appointments.
Ancillary staff distant, non-empathetic
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas. (Assigned nurse: Kelly moore)
My nurse is fantastic; the billing department is another story. They called and said I had 9 days to pay $22,000. To me that is ridiculous.
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Strength is the technology; weakness is ancillary staff.
I have not reached the transfer stage at this time.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
[Dr. Satin Patel] isn't the warmest doctor I've ever been to, but I do believe he's good. He explained all options and his recommendations. There were times when I would ask what all I can be doing on my end and he would say nothing and I felt that was frustrating because I do believe there are things patients can do (lifestyle changes)...He highly recommended single embryo transfer which we did...[protocols] IVF, ICSI, PGS...
The cost for an IVF cycle (not including meds) is around 15,000 [at Fertility Specialists of Texas]...I wish it was a little more affordable or that payments plans were an option...There were times when it felt like a cattle call going in for monitoring. There would be 10 girls in the waiting room, get em in, look at the follicles, do bloodwork, go on your way...Overall they [nurses] are very friendly. I think they want the best possible outcome for you!...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Dr Patel isn't the warmest doctor I've ever been to, but I do believe he's good. He explained all options and his recommendations. There were times when I would ask what all I can be doing on my end and he would say nothing and I felt that was frustrating because I do believe there are things patients can do (lifestyle changes).
He's very professional and seems knowledgeable.
IVF, ICSI, PGS
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Specialists of Texas.
Overall they are very friendly. I think they want the best possible outcome for you!
Describe your experience with Fertility Specialists of Texas.
I think like all businesses they are in the money making business. It's beneficial to them to have as many patients as possible. I wish it was a little more affordable or that payments plans were an option. Their reputation is very good though. I believe many people have had success with them.
The cost for an IVF cycle (not including meds) is around 15,000.
He highly recommended single embryo transfer which we did.

3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Amazing doctor very caring and has great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. He has shown genuine concern about your health and does his best to do everything he can to help you concieve. He staff is amazing as well...I don't have have any complaints, Dr. Patel and his team have been great. I had poor results with a different doctor and switch to Patel. He has impressed me from the start. Very blunt and honest about options.
I don't have have any complaints, Dr. Patel and his team [Fertility Specialists of Texas] have been great. I had poor results with a different doctor and switch to Patel. He has impressed me from the start. Very blunt and honest about options.... Amazing doctor very caring and has great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him. He has shown genuine concern about your health and does his best to do everything he can to help you concieve. He staff is amazing as well
3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Satin Patel at Fertility Specialists of Texas?
Great bedside manner. Shows genuine concern for the patient
Natural start as I'm easily suppressed