Scott Bailey

Parkhill Women's Clinic

Not available by email
Medical SchoolU of Arkansas
ResidencyMemorial Medical Center (Savannah, GA)
Fayetteville
3215 N. North Hills Blvd.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
479-439-5092
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Scott Bailey to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Parkhill Women's Clinic to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.8
2018 - 2020
Endometriosis, Unexplained, Other
Dr. Bailey has been nothing short of amazing from day one. He always explains everything in detail and answers all of our questions. He has gone above and beyond for us in more ways than one, and goes as far as calling us "family", and he's our biggest cheerleader...has never made us wait more than 5-10 minutes...When my husband's SA came back perfect, we focused more on me. He started us on just medicated cycles, because he knew how important it was for us to try as "naturally" as we could to conceive. When that didn't work, he suggested doing IUI's. After 5 failed IUI's we becam
nursing staff [at Parkhill Women's Clinic] is wonderful. They are always so kind and helpful, both over the phone and in the office. We love the staff there...is an aboslutely beautiful clinic. The waiting room is always so inviting. They're always fully staffed and so friendly. With the virus going around, they have taken the precautionary measures necessary to keep all of their Dr's, staff and patients safe, and I really appreciate that.
2018 - 2020
Endometriosis, Unexplained, Other
How was your experience with Scott Bailey at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
Our previous Dr before coming to Dr. Bailey would always waste our time. I would wait hours after my scheduled appointment before he would actually see me, and Dr. Bailey has never made us wait more than 5-10 minutes. That's one of the top reasons I love him as our Dr. He's kind, compassionate, and he knows that everyone's time is just as valuable. Speaks volumes to me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Bailey at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
You're in good hands! Never be afraid to ask questions, because he will never steer you wrong.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Bailey at Parkhill Women's Clinic?
Dr. Bailey has been nothing short of amazing from day one. He always explains everything in detail and answers all of our questions. He has gone above and beyond for us in more ways than one, and goes as far as calling us "family", and he's our biggest cheerleader. I'll forever be grateful for him, even if we never get our happy ending on this journey.
Describe the protocols Scott Bailey used in your cycles at Parkhill Women's Clinic and their degree of success.
Dr. Bailey started us by having us both tested. When my husband's SA came back perfect, we focused more on me. He started us on just medicated cycles, because he knew how important it was for us to try as "naturally" as we could to conceive. When that didn't work, he suggested doing IUI's. After 5 failed IUI's we became disheartned by it all, but he kept pushing us to not give up, because he had seen miracles happen. We proceeded with a little more blood work to see if there were anymore underlying issues. Blood work was all good, but then we discussed a laparoscopy. From that, we found a small amount of endometriosis and a cyst on my tubes, and both were removed. He had put a plan in motion from there, but with the virus we've had to move that around a little.
Dr. Bailey's nursing staff is wonderful. They are always so kind and helpful, both over the phone and in the office. We love the staff there.
Describe your experience with Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Parkhill is an aboslutely beautiful clinic. The waiting room is always so inviting. They're always fully staffed and so friendly. With the virus going around, they have taken the precautionary measures necessary to keep all of their Dr's, staff and patients safe, and I really appreciate that.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Bailey at Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Unfortunately, our insurance doesn't cover anything "infertility related", so all medication and procedures are out of pocket. Dr. Bailey has done 3 out of 5 of our IUI procedures and has treated us like family through all of them and has gone out of his way to give us a "family discount" (I'll never be able to thank him enough for it either), with the other 2 IUI's performed by other Dr's we paid around $400-$700 (not including medication, which cost about $200 all together)
Describe Scott Bailey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Parkhill Women's Clinic.
Scott Bailey
Parkhill Women's Clinic
Fayetteville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Bailey at Parkhill Women's Clinic.