Medical SchoolUniversity of California--Irvine
ResidencyNYU
FellowshipReproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey/Thomas Jefferson University
150 Spear Street
San Francisco, California 94105
415-603-6999
Silicon Valley
1900 University Ave.
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
415-603-6999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Scott Morin to a friend?

9.9

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California to a friend?
He [Dr. Scott Morin] is warm, kind, compassionate, realistic, extremely knowledgable, and relaxed. You can feel how much he cares about his patients, so much so, that I always felt like I was his only patient. :) Before meeting Dr. Morin we interviewed four other doctors in the area and none even came close. After every doctors appointment the first words that came out of my mouth were how happy I was to be on Dr. Morin's team. This process was truly made so much better because of the wonderful team that was behind me. Dr. Morin is a rockstar!!!
How was your experience with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
I couldn't wait to write this review for Dr. Morin. From the moment my husband and I met him we felt like we were 100% in the right place. He is warm, kind, compassionate, realistic, extremely knowledgable, and relaxed. You can feel how much he cares about his patients, so much so, that I always felt like I was his only patient. :) Before meeting Dr. Morin we interviewed four other doctors in the area and none even came close. After every doctors appointment the first words that came out of my mouth were how happy I was to be on Dr. Morin's team. This process was truly made so much better because of the wonderful team that was behind me. Dr. Morin is a rockstar!!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
Dr. Morin and his team have both offices in SF and PA, making it easy to always get an appointment. The Palo Alto office is right off the freeway as well!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
Dr. Morin and his team treated me like I was a person and not a number in their system. From the moment I stepped into their office I felt like there was now a team rooting me on and focusing all their efforts on getting me to my goal. Any little question I had was answered and remembered. I have never felt more like a human at a doctors office in my life. Can't stress this one enough!!
Describe the protocols Scott Morin used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California and their degree of success.
I was taught how to do all shots at home (much easier than anticipated), would come into the office almost every day for monitoring before the egg retrieval to make sure everything was going exactly to plan. We got a great number of eggs that made beautiful embryos and it worked on the first try!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana)
Luciana and the entire nursing staff at RMA was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Every time I stepped into the office I was greeted with smiles, hugs, and conversation that was real. They were always available and were there cheering me on through every step. They never missed a beat and always left me feeling so positive and excited for what was to come. I could go on and on...
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
Their offices are new, clean, comfortable and convenient. From the very beginning, Dr. Morin, Dr. Kort, Luciana, and their amazing team understand your goals and who YOU are making the entire process so wonderful. Before meeting Dr. Morin I was confused, didn't know what to do, and felt stuck. From the first handshake I knew I was in the right place. I was being guided and taken care of, something that had been missing for so long.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
I don't remember off hand, but was inline with the other four clinics we interviewed.
Describe Scott Morin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
Dr. Morin's approach was spot on, we wanted a healthy pregnancy and his knowledge of how to achieve that worked well for my husband and I.
Silicon Valley

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.

I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation... We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it...He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail.
Dr. Morin was excellent. He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail. During the course of the treatment, it was easy to get appointments and not wait for weeks. We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it. That was including during the holidays when I messaged him around new years eve! Lastly, we got the result we wanted in the first attempt and we definitely are grateful to Dr. Morin and the team for that.
I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation. The response time by Dr. Morin was more than excellent. Of course, we are also quite happy with our end result so we feel like we were in great hands.
We went for the IUI treatment and it was successful in the first attempt and we got pregnant. We did not use any medication for this.
The clinic is located at a very convenient location by the financial district so its easy to go during the work day. Since they are a relatively new clinic, it is easy to get appointments - which is something I struggle with, at other clinics. The team and Dr. Morin are extremely competent and you dont feel like you are a number. The attention you will receive here is excellent. I just cant say enough good things about them.
The cost was reasonable.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?

10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Morin spoke to me like a human being. He explained medical terms in simple terms for me to understand. He was at all appointments every single time. While ultrasounds can be uncomfortable, he made the process much smoother by sparking up conversations....Dr. Morin works out of another RMA location in Palo Alto for monitoring making it easy for others outside SF....Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb
10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb. The nurse there was available to me outside of clinic hours which is rare for clinics.
When I started injections to the trigger shots, ultrasounds were performed almost every day to see how my body is reacting to the meds. Likely, I responded well and doses were lowered each day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana Svilpa)
Everyone was super friendly and responsive. They were always available. They remembered my name and the chats we had previously. I was able to schedule follow up appointments with ease.
The clinic is new but don't let that deceive you. They're located in the middle of downtown SF which is super convenient for me. My office is a 10 minute walk away. If you're driving -- good luck with the city traffic. Luckily, I took the train in everyday for my appointments with not issues.
I only had $350 for an initial consult and the $7999 for Egg Freezing cycle.
no comment as that did not apply to me.

12 Eggs Frozen
Dr Morin explained the science of fertility very clearly in the consultation and was often there to answer questions over our messaging app. He was patient with my questions, and thorough with information.... [Monitoring Appointments were] efficient, but doctors and nurses always had time for me... I was the saddest, wimpiest patient ever, super sensitive to pain and needles, and yet Luciana (and everyone on staff) was completely understanding and patient.
12 Eggs Frozen
Strengths — beautiful, new facility; lots of availability; affordable annual freezing price Weaknesses — would love a portal to access all billing and schedules, but perhaps no fertility clinic has this
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
efficient, but doctors and nurses always had time for me
$7200 (discount with carrot) for retrieval and treatment $3500 medication $600 other consultation fees