Medical SchoolUniversity of California--Irvine
ResidencyNYU
FellowshipReproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey/Thomas Jefferson University
150 Spear Street
San Francisco, California 94105
415-603-6999
Silicon Valley
1900 University Ave.
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
415-603-6999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Scott Morin to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California to a friend?
I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation... We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it...He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
Dr. Morin was excellent. He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail. During the course of the treatment, it was easy to get appointments and not wait for weeks. We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it. That was including during the holidays when I messaged him around new years eve! Lastly, we got the result we wanted in the first attempt and we definitely are grateful to Dr. Morin and the team for that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation. The response time by Dr. Morin was more than excellent. Of course, we are also quite happy with our end result so we feel like we were in great hands.
Describe the protocols Scott Morin used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California and their degree of success.
We went for the IUI treatment and it was successful in the first attempt and we got pregnant. We did not use any medication for this.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
The clinic is located at a very convenient location by the financial district so its easy to go during the work day. Since they are a relatively new clinic, it is easy to get appointments - which is something I struggle with, at other clinics. The team and Dr. Morin are extremely competent and you dont feel like you are a number. The attention you will receive here is excellent. I just cant say enough good things about them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
The cost was reasonable.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
San Francisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Morin at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.

10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Morin spoke to me like a human being. He explained medical terms in simple terms for me to understand. He was at all appointments every single time. While ultrasounds can be uncomfortable, he made the process much smoother by sparking up conversations....Dr. Morin works out of another RMA location in Palo Alto for monitoring making it easy for others outside SF....Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb
10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb. The nurse there was available to me outside of clinic hours which is rare for clinics.
When I started injections to the trigger shots, ultrasounds were performed almost every day to see how my body is reacting to the meds. Likely, I responded well and doses were lowered each day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana Svilpa)
Everyone was super friendly and responsive. They were always available. They remembered my name and the chats we had previously. I was able to schedule follow up appointments with ease.
The clinic is new but don't let that deceive you. They're located in the middle of downtown SF which is super convenient for me. My office is a 10 minute walk away. If you're driving -- good luck with the city traffic. Luckily, I took the train in everyday for my appointments with not issues.
I only had $350 for an initial consult and the $7999 for Egg Freezing cycle.
Describe Scott Morin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
no comment as that did not apply to me.