Strongly recommend: 100%Neutral: 0%10

East Palo Alto, CA 94303
415-603-6999

2020, Unknown Success
Embryo Freezing
I came to Dr. Morin with a lot of physical & emotional baggage from past failed IVF attempts at other clinics - he knew my full history and wasn't intimated at all by my persistent questions, tears, and need for reassurance....He'll explain that "this has really good research behind it and I feel confident it will help" OR "hey, this idea doesn't have the best studies behind it, but there's a chance it may help" - which was really empowering to me to make informed decisions and didn't offer me false hope.
RMA of NorCal has a fresh, clean, new, feel to it. They have tea and coffee in the waiting room - which is a nice touch when you're waiting for monitoring. The front desk staff is friendly & making follow up appointments is easy.... Vicki was very compassionate and hopped on the phone with me when I was feeling nervous about not having my partner with me during a retrieval (in the height of COVID). She was warm, compassionate, and reassuring.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I came to Dr. Morin with a lot of physical & emotional baggage from past failed IVF attempts at other clinics - he knew my full history and wasn't intimated at all by my persistent questions, tears, and need for reassurance. He stayed highly involved in my care throughout the course of treatment and I spoke with him more than any of the nurses or other clinic staff (a big difference from past clinics for me). One thing I really appreciate about Dr. Morin is his ability and willingness to explain the clinical decisions he's making or recommending. He'll explain that "this has really good research behind it and I feel confident it will help" OR "hey, this idea doesn't have the best studies behind it, but there's a chance it may help" - which was really empowering to me to make informed decisions and didn't offer me false hope. He's very upfront with chances of success and potential risks, but approaches the hard conversations with so much compassion it makes the tough pills easier to swallow. When I wasn't having the response I was hoping for in an IVF retrieval cycle, he spent significant time with me going over the pros and cons of moving forward with a retrieval vs converting to an IUI. I was super emotional about the decision, but he brought so much clarity to the situation and helped me make a choice I felt comfortable with. I've gone through multiple egg retrievals with other doctors and, by far, my favorite retrieval was with Dr. Morin. In the past, I've had a nurse walk me into the OR and get me set up and the Doc just whizzes in at the last minute when I'm already getting sleepy - not with Dr. Morin, he was completely engaged from pre-op to falling asleep and was one of the first people I remember when waking up. He walked me from pre-op to the OR, talked me through getting positioned, what I would be feeling as they start to gave me medicine - and had a great music selection going (Hamilton!). 10/10- would highly recommend an egg retrieval with Dr. Morin. During my second retrieval, Dr. Morin was at their other office and my retrieval was performed by Dr. Kaser - who was also stellar in every way. I saw Dr. Morin at the majority of my monitoring appointments, but when I didn't the other docs were just as superb. Dr. Kort performed several of my monitoring ultrasounds and he always brought a very calming energy with him, which I appreciated. Overall, Dr. Morin is a phenomenal physician. He is extremely well-qualified, an excellent communicator, and understands the importance of his work. I have not undergone an embryo transfer at this point with Dr. Morin, but know that even if I do not have success with a transfer, I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends & family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Ask lots of questions - he's willing to answer. Take a close look at your medication protocol before ordering meds and ask about which meds you'll need on which days and if there is a chance you won't need any of them. I saved a lot of money by not ordering all of my meds up front - turned out I stimmed faster that anticipated and didn't end up needing all of them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I truly felt like I was Dr. Morin's only patient. He was engaged in my care and took my extensive fertility history into account when planning next steps. Dr. Morin was incredibly responsive throughout my treatment, particularly through the messaging app the doctors & nurses use to communicate with patients. I always, always got a response the same day, but it was unusual to wait longer than 10 minutes for a response. Dr. Morin always greets me by name and uses my name throughout conversation & in written correspondence, which is a really nice touch and is grounding to me as an anxious patient.
Describe the protocols Scott Morin used in your cycles at RMA of Northern California and their degree of success.
We used an antagonist protocol for my retrievals. The first retrieval we tried adding in a clomid for a few days at the start, which ended up not being as obviously helpful as we hoped and we skipped it on the second try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Vicki )
Opposite of my past experiences at other clinics, I didn't have much interaction with the nursing staff compared to the amount I had with Dr. Morin. However, nurses were always available on the messaging app and often were the ones who sent instructions for the next day. One challenge is that you don't always know who is working that day or who is on the message app - so sometimes I would send a message and get a response back from a nurse I didn't know. As a positive, Vicki was very compassionate and hopped on the phone with me when I was feeling nervous about not having my partner with me during a retrieval (in the height of COVID). She was warm, compassionate, and reassuring. She was also involved in my pre-op/post-op for my retrieval & I appreciated having a familiar face with me during that time.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
RMA of NorCal has a fresh, clean, new, feel to it. They have tea and coffee in the waiting room - which is a nice touch when you're waiting for monitoring. The front desk staff is friendly & making follow up appointments is easy. The front desk & billing do not use the messaging app and I communicated with them over email mostly. They were able to get insurance approval quickly most of the time. One thing to know about the clinic is that parking can be a bit rough - there's a garage across the street that's a bit difficult to navigate (teeny-tiny spaces). You check-in with security on entering the building, and they will tell you which elevator to get on that will send you to the correct floor. (I hopped on the wrong elevator the first time and ended up in the wrong spot, to be sure to get on the one they tell you.) The office is walking distance to the Ferry Building, and I always thought it was nice to be able to stroll over to water front and grab a snack after my appointments.
Describe Scott Morin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Northern California.
Strong preference for single embryo transfer, with a solid rationale for his opinion.
San Francisco

Dr. Morin saw me at nearly all appointments and always took the extra time/care to answer all my questions and help assuage any concerns I had. He was empathetic & compassionate while also being data driven. I really appreciated this approach...He is very clear and crisp with his communication while being empathetic. He is SUPER responsive--I honestly don't know how he gets back to everyone so quickly on the spruce app. I know this is a wild example, but one time I didn't have a med for the trigger shot and he met me on a Saturday to give me a dose they had at the clinic so I could have a good outcome (I believe this trigger shot led to our insanely positive outcome of 17 embryos--10 of which were PGS normal). D
The nursing staff [at RMA of Northern California] was always very communicative over the spruce app and got back to me quickly. They were very supportive when trying to navigate insurance and finding the lowest cost meds...$15K for the egg retrieval + IVF monitoring etc and then ~$4K for the transfer cycle. Overall, the prices were comparable with the other two clinics I was looking into but went with RMA because the doctors seemed better.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr.Morin is by far the best doctor I've ever had--I'm honestly sad to be leaving RMA next week to graduate to an OB. He is very clear and crisp with his communication while being empathetic. He is SUPER responsive--I honestly don't know how he gets back to everyone so quickly on the spruce app. I know this is a wild example, but one time I didn't have a med for the trigger shot and he met me on a Saturday to give me a dose they had at the clinic so I could have a good outcome (I believe this trigger shot led to our insanely positive outcome of 17 embryos--10 of which were PGS normal). Dr. Morin performed by egg retrieval and transfer--he's a master at what he does and we're lucky to have him in the Bay Area. You'll be lucky if you get to work with him! Could not recommend more highly!!!
Come with your questions--he's very communicative and will go through all your questions/concerns at your visit. I was a very proactive patient and had a lot of questions but I think he gave the appropriate level of information for any patient that doesn't want to get into the science behind every med/decision being taken.
We did an antagonist protocol because I was an OHSS risk. We triggered with a Lupron + Ovidrel trigger. We ended up retrieving 37 eggs, 27 were mature, 21 fertilized, 17 embryos and 10 were PGS normal. We did two transfers--we first tried an unmedicated cycle which was unsuccessful. We then tried a medicated cycle and I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
The nursing staff was always very communicative over the spruce app and got back to me quickly. They were very supportive when trying to navigate insurance and finding the lowest cost meds.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Strengths - Incredible experience. I was always in and out in no time and 95% of the time would see one of the 3 doctors (probably 80% of the time saw Dr.Morin and the rest of the time saw Dr.Kaser if Dr.Morin was out or in the OR). The doctors & embryology lab are best in class--the clinic is new and as such they have the most cutting edge technology. The clinic is open 365 days a year--I went in for an appt on Thanksgiving and I was grateful they were open. All 3 of the doctors are fab--you'll be in good hands with any of them! I honestly can't think of any weaknesses--the RMA team has turned what started out to be a scary, lonely journey in infertility into an incredibly positive and humanizing experience. The level of attention I got at every appointment was top notch and I never felt like an after thought or passed around.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California.
I unfortunately didn't have insurance coverage and it cost ~$15K for the egg retrieval + IVF monitoring etc and then ~$4K for the transfer cycle. Overall, the prices were comparable with the other two clinics I was looking into but went with RMA because the doctors seemed better.
Strong preference for single embryo transfer (candidly, I wanted to do two but he talked me out of it for the high risk issues)

2021, Successful
Dr. Morin acted with urgency to create a plan to move forward and leveraged both scientific literature as well as his own experience develop a treatment plan. When we had a failed third cycle using ICSI, Dr. Morin was the one who gave us the motivation, confidence, and clinical rationale to try one more time with a different protocol - resulting in a successful embryo transfer...
[RMA of Northern California was] Very accommodating and flexible to my work schedule...front desk staff knew me. Everything in same place - so I got my covid test, blood draw, procedures, check-up all in the same place...but parking is tough...Talk through what your goals, expectations and tolerance for treatment is at the first visit - RMA will customize a plan that works best for you...
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I went to see Dr. Morin after two failed cycles with another clinic who could not provide me answers or a path forward (all embroys failed PGT testing). Dr. Morin acted with urgency to create a plan to move forward and leveraged both scientific literature as well as his own experience develop a treatment plan. When we had a failed third cycle using ICSI, Dr. Morin was the one who gave us the motivation, confidence, and clinical rationale to try one more time with a different protocol - resulting in a successful embryo transfer. I do not believe we would have had success with another clinic.
At my request, I wanted to understand all of the data, lab results, clinical studies, and data behind his decisions. He spent a lot of time ensuring that I understood the reasoning behind his treatment decisions so I felt empowered in our choices.
Third IVF cycle: used ICSI, retrieved 8 eggs, 6 fertilized, and only 1 made it to blast. PGT abnormal (I believe both of these were the flare protocol) Fourth cycle: used omnitrope (for first time), 8 eggs, 6 fertilized, 3 to blast, and 1 normal, which was transferred and resulted in an active current pregnancy
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Strengths: Very accommodating and flexible to my work schedule - a huge bonus to me. Felt personal - front desk staff knew me. Everything in same place - so I got my covid test, blood draw, procedures, check-up all in the same place. Weaknesses- this doesnt even matter in the scheme of things, but parking is tough.
Insurance covered my IVF cycles. Transfer was about $4200
I did not want multiple embryo transfers. We did not discuss.
San Francisco

Dr.Morin is very smart and welcoming he made me feel very comfortable and confident that I could achieve success with him, from the start to the end I always felt happy with the service he has given me. I like that I got to see him most of my appointments and he was very easy to communicate with he always responded to my questions in a timely manner and made communicating very easy I also felt very relax with him in every visit....
The clinic [RMA of Northern California] is very new and located in a great location in sf near the downtown financial district, easy parking is available...My first cycle cost $15650 for a freeze all with icsi and $4640 for meds and $4500 for the FET and then additional $2-3k for blood works, monitoring and testing and $300 per embryo pgd testing...my second cycle cost was $12520 a 20% discount on the original cost being it was my second round and $3100 for meds
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you like Dr.Morin never made me feel rushed.
Dr.Morin is very warming and carrying from the start to the end he engages in answering questions quickly thru there app spruce as well as in person when i see him and I got to see him most of the time thru out my cycles It was nice to deal with one main doctor through out my cycles vs different nurses and multiple doctors so I always felt like he cared very much about his patients.
My first cycle we did gonal f centrotide and menopur for a week then I use pregnyl for trigger my retrieval yeild 3 eggs with 2 fertilizing and 1 coming back PGD normal 2nd cycle we did the same thing buy added clomid and I got 11 eggs 7 fertilize and 3 making it to blast with 1 coming back PGD normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Vicki lee )
Vicki is very sweet and also great to work with she responds very fast to any concerns I have and she made communicating very easy.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is very new and located in a great location in sf near the downtown financial district, easy parking is available and the area as well as the clinic is very safe and beautiful there is 24 he security always there to give u access u to the clinic everything about the clinic is made for convenience to the patient there is nothing I would change about this amazing clinic.
My first cycle cost $15650 for a freeze all with icsi and $4640 for meds and $4500 for the FET and then additional $2-3k for blood works, monitoring and testing and $300 per embryo pgd testing since I had no insurance I had to pay all charges out of pocket my second cycle cost was $12520 a 20% discount on the original cost being it was my second round and $3100 for meds
San Francisco

Dr.Morin is a really good communicator. I asked him millions of questions and he always answers my questions in an easy to understand yet not over simplified way. He's also very honest about the success rate and all other numbers. My numbers matched pretty close to what he disclosed at the consultation...Most of the communication was actually done directly with Dr.Morin...Antagonist protocol: 150 GonalF + 150 Menopur day 3 - day 10; Cetrotide day 8 - day 10; double lupron trigger on 36 and 24 hours before retrieval. Retrieval was on cycle day 12. Result: 32 follicles, 19 mature eggs, 14 fertilized, 7 blastocysts being biopsied and sent for PGS testing and all were PGS normal.
Both offices [RMA of Northern California] are very high end and chic. Billing was a bit confusing in the beginning and I wished RMA can provide a financial consultation to go over all options and estimations. I hope the office can run a little more organized on this front. Nurses were super nice. After I told them I wanted to pay for my meds OOP they offered to call multiple pharmacies for me, so I was able to compare prices and get the best price. I am a very inquisitive patient and did a lot of research before choosing this clinic, and my overall experience with RMA norcal definitely met my expectation (and I had very high expectation as well).
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Ask many questions, like why he chose such protocol, why use such trigger etc.
Dr Morin replies to messages on Spruce in a timely manner. He explains every detail when I was confused or have concerns about the treatment plan.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
Most of the communication was actually done directly with Dr.Morin. All nurses were friendly and nice. I really liked Sarah from the PA office and Paige at the operating room.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Dr.Morin, Dr.Kort and Dr.Kaser are all superb REs. They have excellent bedside manner. Dr.Kaser was the one doing my egg retrieval and I literally felt nothing afterwards (I retrieved 32 eggs!). The IUI was done by Dr.Kaser as well and that was like a breeze, totally different from the scary IUI experience l I had with my OB... Like others said, the SF office is like a spa. Both offices are very high end and chic. Billing was a bit confusing in the beginning and I wished RMA can provide a financial consultation to go over all options and estimations. I hope the office can run a little more organized on this front. Nurses were super nice. After I told them I wanted to pay for my meds OOP they offered to call multiple pharmacies for me, so I was able to compare prices and get the best price. I am a very inquisitive patient and did a lot of research before choosing this clinic, and my overall experience with RMA norcal definitely met my expectation (and I had very high expectation as well).
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Northern California.
It was very busy when I did my egg retrieval monitorings before the COVID 19 situation. Monitoring appointments are usually only 5-10 minutes when the on duty doctor count the follicles, measure ovaries and uterus etc. plus additional 1 minute doing blood draw. I usually come in and out within 45 mins during busy hours.
My treatments were covered by the insurance. They have good contract price with my insurance provider.
Dr.Morin highly recommend eSET.
San Francisco

Dr. Morin spent a great deal of time explaining everything, answering my questions and concerns and even researching and reading studies that may apply to my situation. He knew every detail about my case when we spoke and I felt like he was really invested in my success and wellbeing. ... Dr. Morin also closely looked at my past results and adjusted the time of trigger to be earlier - as soon as progesterone started to rise and that cycle resulted in normal embryos!
I really appreciated their [RMA of Northern California] use of the Spruce app for communication. Every question was answered very quickly and I used it to ask questions, schedule appointments and receiving results and instructions. Every staff member was always friendly and kind and I never felt rushed or like I was a bother. ... Luciana and Katherine were my coordinators. They provided all the info I needed for medication ordering, pre procedure prep and post procedure care and answered questions quickly.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Morin spent a great deal of time explaining everything, answering my questions and concerns and even researching and reading studies that may apply to my situation. He knew every detail about my case when we spoke and I felt like he was really invested in my success and wellbeing. He's extremely knowledgeable and well read on the latest studies and methods and equally as compassionate and kind.
Ask questions. Educate yourself about the process so you can work as a team to tackle your specific issues. I really felt that studying alot myself allowed me to have deeper discussions about studies, techniques, protocol etc... and get the most out of my time with Dr. Morin. He was very willing to hear me out, answer questions and debate different options with me.
Every person we encountered at RMA was excellent at their job but they are also all so warm and kind. I never felt rushed, my questions were always answered in a timely manner and I was always greeted with a smile by name.
I did three egg retrieval cycles. The first two were antagonist (Follistim, low dose HCG, Cetrotide) and we got a good number of eggs but 0 normal embryos after PGS testing. After much research and discussion we decided to try a third cycle and changed to Lupron Flare. (Lupron, Follistim, Menopur) and added hgh (omnitrope). Dr. Morin also closely looked at my past results and adjusted the time of trigger to be earlier - as soon as progesterone started to rise and that cycle resulted in normal embryos!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana & Katherine)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
RMA is conveniently located in the financial district near the Embarcadero BART station. The office is new and beautiful. I really appreciated their use of the Spruce app for communication. Every question was answered very quickly and I used it to ask questions, schedule appointments and receiving results and instructions. Every staff member was always friendly and kind and I never felt rushed or like I was a bother.
It was very efficient. I never waited more than 30 minutes but most of the time it was very fast.
Costs were in line with other top clinics in the area.
Strong preference for single embryo transfer
San Francisco

He [Dr. Scott Morin] is warm, kind, compassionate, realistic, extremely knowledgable, and relaxed. You can feel how much he cares about his patients, so much so, that I always felt like I was his only patient. :) Before meeting Dr. Morin we interviewed four other doctors in the area and none even came close. After every doctors appointment the first words that came out of my mouth were how happy I was to be on Dr. Morin's team. This process was truly made so much better because of the wonderful team that was behind me. Dr. Morin is a rockstar!!!
Dr. Morin and his team [at RMA of N. California] have both offices in SF and PA, making it easy to always get an appointment. The Palo Alto office is right off the freeway as well!... Their offices are new, clean, comfortable and convenient. From the very beginning, Dr. Morin, Dr. Kort, Luciana, and their amazing team understand your goals and who YOU are making the entire process so wonderful. Before meeting Dr. Morin I was confused, didn't know what to do, and felt stuck. From the first handshake I knew I was in the right place. I was being guided and taken care of, something that had been missing for so long.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I couldn't wait to write this review for Dr. Morin. From the moment my husband and I met him we felt like we were 100% in the right place. He is warm, kind, compassionate, realistic, extremely knowledgable, and relaxed. You can feel how much he cares about his patients, so much so, that I always felt like I was his only patient. :) Before meeting Dr. Morin we interviewed four other doctors in the area and none even came close. After every doctors appointment the first words that came out of my mouth were how happy I was to be on Dr. Morin's team. This process was truly made so much better because of the wonderful team that was behind me. Dr. Morin is a rockstar!!!
Dr. Morin and his team have both offices in SF and PA, making it easy to always get an appointment. The Palo Alto office is right off the freeway as well!
Dr. Morin and his team treated me like I was a person and not a number in their system. From the moment I stepped into their office I felt like there was now a team rooting me on and focusing all their efforts on getting me to my goal. Any little question I had was answered and remembered. I have never felt more like a human at a doctors office in my life. Can't stress this one enough!!
I was taught how to do all shots at home (much easier than anticipated), would come into the office almost every day for monitoring before the egg retrieval to make sure everything was going exactly to plan. We got a great number of eggs that made beautiful embryos and it worked on the first try!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana)
Luciana and the entire nursing staff at RMA was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Every time I stepped into the office I was greeted with smiles, hugs, and conversation that was real. They were always available and were there cheering me on through every step. They never missed a beat and always left me feeling so positive and excited for what was to come. I could go on and on...
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
I don't remember off hand, but was inline with the other four clinics we interviewed.
Dr. Morin's approach was spot on, we wanted a healthy pregnancy and his knowledge of how to achieve that worked well for my husband and I.
Silicon Valley

Dr. Morin and his team treated us with great care and respect throughout the process. He explained the whole process and answered all the questions we had...He is responsive and patient with questions and clarifications. Extremely supportive. He finds ways to make everything as easy as possible on you...We used Gonal F, Menorpur, Cetrotide before egg retrieval, followed by progesterone and estrogen before and after implantation. This resulted in a successful retrieval of 14 eggs, all of them were mature, 11 fertilized and 7 made it to blast stage for freeze.
The nurses at RMA of Northern California are amazing! Angela was my go-to for meds, procedure instruction and results, she is an angel. If Angela was not around, the other nurses were also just as sweet and helpful. They were all very clear and thorough, which I always appreciated...The clinic runs pretty smoothly and the staff there is very friendly. Very organized. From scheduling appointments, meeting with the genetic counselor, etc. The location is good, the clinic looks new and clean.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Morin is amazing. I had a wonderful experience and am so glad I went with him. Dr. Morin treats us like human and takes the time to explain everything, our concerns, process etc. He is responsive and patient with questions and clarifications. Extremely supportive. He finds ways to make everything as easy as possible on you. The whole process we went with Dr. Morin can't be smoother and more pleasant. I would recommend him to my friends!
We had only one IVF round and it succeeds! We used Gonal F, Menorpur, Cetrotide before egg retrieval, followed by progesterone and estrogen before and after implantation. This resulted in a successful retrieval of 14 eggs, all of them were mature, 11 fertilized and 7 made it to blast stage for freeze.

2018, 10 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Morin spoke to me like a human being. He explained medical terms in simple terms for me to understand. He was at all appointments every single time. While ultrasounds can be uncomfortable, he made the process much smoother by sparking up conversations....Dr. Morin works out of another RMA location in Palo Alto for monitoring making it easy for others outside SF....Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb
The clinic [RMA - SF] is new but don't let that deceive you...Everyone was super friendly and responsive. They were always available. They remembered my name and the chats we had previously. I was able to schedule follow up appointments with ease....the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb. The nurse there was available to me outside of clinic hours which is rare for clinics.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Scott Morin and the team were great. I did not feel like I was rushed in any way. The staff and the doctors answered my all my questions without me feeling like I was dumb. The nurse there was available to me outside of clinic hours which is rare for clinics.
When I started injections to the trigger shots, ultrasounds were performed almost every day to see how my body is reacting to the meds. Likely, I responded well and doses were lowered each day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana Svilpa)
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is new but don't let that deceive you. They're located in the middle of downtown SF which is super convenient for me. My office is a 10 minute walk away. If you're driving -- good luck with the city traffic. Luckily, I took the train in everyday for my appointments with not issues.
I only had $350 for an initial consult and the $7999 for Egg Freezing cycle.
no comment as that did not apply to me.

2020, Consult
I have only consulted with [Dr. Morin], but during that time he made me feel "heard" and acknowledged the struggles I have been through so far, especially during this difficult time. He was able to give me his medical opinion, but made it clear that it is my body and my choice for the next steps. He seems that he wants to get to the root of the problem, not just push me in one direction...after meeting with several other doctors, I feel Dr. Marin shows compassion and talks to me like an equal. He considers my thoughts and opinions and takes them into consideration. I feel like he really cares and wants the best options for his patients.
So far the clinic [Reproductive Medicine Associates of Northern California] seems very organized and the nursing staff is friendly, helpful and kind...I am still very new to this clinic, but based on what I've experienced everyone is organized and caring. Given the circumstances during, everyone I've spoken with has made me feel safe and supportive...I have only consulted with [Dr. Morin] but during that time he made me feel "heard" and acknowledged the struggles I have been through so far, especially during this difficult time. He was able to give me his medical opinion, but made it clear that it is my body and my choice for the next steps. He seems
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
I am still new to the clinic, but after meeting with several other doctors, I feel Dr. Marin shows compassion and talks to me like an equal. He considers my thoughts and opinions and takes them into consideration. I feel like he really cares and wants the best options for his patients.
I would say always have questions and ask them! Dr. Marin will listen and address all your concerns.
I have only consulted with Dr. Marin, but during that time he made me feel "heard" and acknowledged the struggles I have been through so far, especially during this difficult time. He was able to give me his medical opinion, but made it clear that it is my body and my choice for the next steps. He seems that he wants to get to the root of the problem, not just push me in one direction.
Not available at this time
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
So far the clinic seems very organized and the nursing staff is friendly, helpful and kind.
San Francisco
For the 2nd transfer Dr. Morin decided to do a natural transfer cycle to see if my body produces what it needs and that cycle was much more enjoyable for me and in the end was successful...is very caring about his patients and interacts with you like a friend. He is thoughtful, kind and patient speaking to all things human. Such an amazing doctor with a big heart for his work...he was relatable, but very professional and I enjoyed his sense of humor through it all. As a patient you are able to connect with the doctor through a protected app. which is so helpful because you can get answers to the unknown pretty quickly. Dr. Morin works around the clock for his patients and I am grateful for his commitment to his work. You can definitely tell he loves what he does.
Every morning you are greeted by a great staff (Leah & Cynthia) [at RMA of Northern California] who are amazing! They are welcoming and are there to make you comfortable. They over communicate and answer the phone every time you call...[nurses] in the clinic always has a smile on their faces even at 7:30am...They monitored me very closely and were able to schedule the retrieval fairly quickly which ended up working for my work schedule which was nice. The retrieval was a success and were excited to have the results that we did. We then went through the genetic testing and then began the transfer process. We started with a medicated transfer to begin which was not my favorite because it involved injections, but it was nice because we could control the date and time of the transfer. For the 2nd transfer Dr. Morin decided to do a natural transfer cycle to see if my body produces what it needs and that cycle was much more enjoyable for me and in the end was successful. Nine days later, we found out we were pregnant and then over the next three weeks I came in for them to monitor me and the development of the embryos. It was nice to have Dr. Morin still apart of the process after the transfer took.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
My experience at RMA and with Dr. Morin was like no other. From the first consultation he was relatable, but very professional and I enjoyed his sense of humor through it all. As a patient you are able to connect with the doctor through a protected app. which is so helpful because you can get answers to the unknown pretty quickly. Dr. Morin works around the clock for his patients and I am grateful for his commitment to his work. You can definitely tell he loves what he does.
Dr. Morin is very hands on and you will be dealing with him all the way through the process which is some what rare. Having a doctor there through it all was comforting for me.
Dr. Morin is very caring about his patients and interacts with you like a friend. He is thoughtful, kind and patient speaking to all things human. Such an amazing doctor with a big heart for his work.
We started with the retrieval and the injections of all the hormones which was a 10 day process. Through that period I was going in to get ultrasounds every couple days in order to time the retrieval correctly. They monitored me very closely and were able to schedule the retrieval fairly quickly which ended up working for my work schedule which was nice. The retrieval was a success and were excited to have the results that we did. We then went through the genetic testing and then began the transfer process. We started with a medicated transfer to begin which was not my favorite because it involved injections, but it was nice because we could control the date and time of the transfer. For the 2nd transfer Dr. Morin decided to do a natural transfer cycle to see if my body produces what it needs and that cycle was much more enjoyable for me and in the end was successful. Nine days later, we found out we were pregnant and then over the next three weeks I came in for them to monitor me and the development of the embryos. It was nice to have Dr. Morin still apart of the process after the transfer took.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Northern California.
Everyone nurse in the clinic always has a smile on their faces even at 7:30am.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Every morning you are greeted by a great staff (Leah & Cynthia) who are amazing! They are welcoming and are there to make you comfortable. They over communicate and answer the phone every time you call.
San Francisco
I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation... We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it...He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail.
The clinic [RMA of San Francisco is located at a very convenient location.... Since they are a relatively new clinic, it is easy to get appointments - which is something I struggle with, at other clinics. The team and Dr. Morin are extremely competent and you dont feel like you are a number. The attention you will receive here is excellent. I just cant say enough good things about them...I would say overall the service and the communication was way above average for the clinic.
How was your experience with Scott Morin at RMA of Northern California?
Dr. Morin was excellent. He knows his stuff well and explained to us in a way that made sense from the first consultation. As a comparison, we did go to another fertility dr to get a second opinion and while they were good, the way Dr. Morin had explained it to us was superior and had more detail. During the course of the treatment, it was easy to get appointments and not wait for weeks. We used the app called Spruce for communication and Dr. Morin was extremely responsive no matter what time I messaged him with a question, on it. That was including during the holidays when I messaged him around new years eve! Lastly, we got the result we wanted in the first attempt and we definitely are grateful to Dr. Morin and the team for that.
I cant say enough good things about Dr. Morin. He wowed us from our first meeting by intricately explaining the process and the next steps in regards to our situation. The response time by Dr. Morin was more than excellent. Of course, we are also quite happy with our end result so we feel like we were in great hands.
We went for the IUI treatment and it was successful in the first attempt and we got pregnant. We did not use any medication for this.
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
The clinic is located at a very convenient location by the financial district so its easy to go during the work day. Since they are a relatively new clinic, it is easy to get appointments - which is something I struggle with, at other clinics. The team and Dr. Morin are extremely competent and you dont feel like you are a number. The attention you will receive here is excellent. I just cant say enough good things about them.
The cost was reasonable.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Northern California?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Northern California.
I wouldnt say those things were a big deal for me. A couple of times, I had to reach out to get the test result but the reply was instant when I asked for it (and some of those were just regular blood tests). I would say overall the service and the communication was way above average for the clinic.

2019, 12 Eggs Frozen
Dr Morin explained the science of fertility very clearly in the consultation and was often there to answer questions over our messaging app. He was patient with my questions, and thorough with information.... [Monitoring Appointments were] efficient, but doctors and nurses always had time for me... I was the saddest, wimpiest patient ever, super sensitive to pain and needles, and yet Luciana (and everyone on staff) was completely understanding and patient.
I was the saddest, wimpiest patient ever, super sensitive to pain and needles, and yet Luciana (and everyone on staff) was completely understanding and patient.... Strengths — beautiful, new facility [RMA of Northern California]; lots of availability; affordable annual freezing price Weaknesses — would love a portal to access all billing and schedules, but perhaps no fertility clinic has this... $7200 (discount with carrot) for retrieval and treatment $3500 medication $600 other consultation fees
Describe your experience with RMA of Northern California.
Strengths — beautiful, new facility; lots of availability; affordable annual freezing price Weaknesses — would love a portal to access all billing and schedules, but perhaps no fertility clinic has this
efficient, but doctors and nurses always had time for me