Good

9960 Central Park Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33428
561-549-9010

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff performed extensive testing that made the care and treatment that we received feel personalized to our needs. We were both carriers for a rare genetic disorder, and he took time to research it to share more details with us. He remembered us, from a medical and personal perspective, from appointment to appointment...He treated us with kindness and compassion...
Nurses [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were available via email and phone consistently...A weakness about the Boca Raton location is that you will need to go to a larger IVFMD location for procedures and weekend monitoring. The Jupiter location was convenient for us, so that wasn’t a problem. We did the egg retrieval and embryo transfer at the Miami location and treated them like little vacations.
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
We came to Dr. Roseff for a second opinion after numerous losses, including an ectopic pregnancy and a miscarriage following an IVF cycle while we were patients at a different practice. He suggested extensive testing that revealed problems other doctors had missed and although those problems seemed overwhelming, he had a plan to address each one. He treated us with kindness and compassion. It took a few months to get ready (physically and emotionally) for the IVF cycle we did under his care, but that cycle resulted in four healthy embryos. One of those has been transferred, giving us a healthy baby girl.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
You may feel a little overwhelmed (So many tests! Supplements! A nutritionist!) but know that his suggestions are going to give you the best chance of success with your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Before starting the IVF cycle, I began taking Synthroid (Hypothyroidism), Metformin (PCOS), a probiotic, and numerous vitamins to improve egg quality. My partner also took vitamins and medication to address sperm quality and high cholesterol. During the IVF cycle, I took Gonal F and Menopur in a lower dose due to my PCOS diagnosis. Dr. Roseff also suggested that I take Human Growth Hormone during the cycle due to my age and history of pregnancy loss. Blood thinners (for clotting disorder), estrogen, and progesterone in oil and inserted pill form were given to support the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Racyne)
Nurses were available via email and phone consistently.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
The cost for our IVF cycle, including medications and embryo testing, was about $24,000. We also had to pay for the suggested fertility testing and medications (for thyroid, PCOS, etc.) and supplements before the cycle. This amounted to about $3,000.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Roseff suggested that a single embryo be transferred and we were comfortable with that decision.

2021, Successful
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said...Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work...
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is] very organized. They made you very comfortable...It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning...I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses...12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer...Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF.
I was referred to Dr. Roseff after having two failed IUI's with another fertility doctor. I wish I knew about him prior to seeing the other doctor. I am writing this review to make sure other people do not make the same mistake I did. The first fertility doctor rushed me right into trying IUI's to attempt to get pregnant. I felt as though they were only worried about making money. Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him and his staff, as well as the care they provided. I am now 17 weeks pregnant and can not wait to bring our baby to meet Dr Roseff!
Dr Roseff is an expert in his field and if conceiving is a possibility, he is your doctor!
He guided me through each step. He made sure we came up with a plan together.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
I had a few different nurses. Racine, Leslie, & Lena were the main nurses.
They very organized. They made you very comfortable. Communication is key and necessary during this type of fragile process. It was challenging to get appointments at the beginning. I understand that the doctor is excellent and is in high demand.
12k for egg retrieval 8k for embryo transfer ?

2021, Consult
Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues...His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures...
The billing staff & office manager [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in...but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better....
After trying for 8 months and almost being ripped off by a internal medicine physician in South Carolina to conduct fertility testing, I immediately sought help from Dr. Scott Roseff at IVFMD. Having known Dr. Scott Roseff’s reputation as the “baby maker” and assisting couples conceive naturally, we went to him to assist us with starting a family immediately and without hesitation. We met with him virtually in May 2021 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! Despite the weather scare with hurricane Elsa and Independence Day weekend, Dr. Roseff’s staff & team made accommodations for us across at least 3 of their offices (Boca Raton, Cooper City, & Miami) for my husband and I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained and detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him a month later in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth the time & travel! Thank you so much, Dr. Roseff, for making our dreams come true!!
In the initial virtual consultation, I was told to take Ritual as a prenatal & to start seeing a board certified acupuncturist. Once we got tested in Florida, we were both treated for ureaplasma with antibiotics and during our follow up appointment, the abnormal test results suggested treatment for me: Ovastiol & 81 mg aspirin. And my husband to take a male fertility supplement. We were pregnant within a few weeks.
The billing staff & office manager could work on being more responsive & following up on insurance / claim questions. They were great at scheduling us in and worked with us during Tropical Elsa but I had to constantly follow up with them in order to move the ball forward. Sometimes emails go unanswered, so the customer aspect on that can be better.
I was fortunate enough to have 70% coverage from my insurance. Initially, it was difficult to get the office manager to call into the insurance to find out. So I ended up having to do it myself. Additionally some of the testing was claimed as routine when it should have been diagnostic, so my insurance ended up not covering for mercury or assay of insulin at Quest Diagnostics because they have a local preferred vendor for annual routine blood work. When I asked about the uncovered costs, the billing team & nurse failed to follow up & resubmit the claim due to the high call volume at Quest. They ultimately just forgot about it & I had to pay the not-covered items out of pocket.
Boca Raton

[Dr. Scott Roseff] is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number...He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages...He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage...He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed...We conceived in a natural cycle. He provided us with progesterone, anticoagulant medications, supplements and a nutrition plan. I was extremely obese upon my first visit and we immediately addressed and resolved that. His overall plan set us up to succeed.
We conceived in a natural cycle [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine]...The staff is compassionate, attentive and they cheer for each and every patient. This journey is difficult enough, so when the staff is compassionate it really helps a lot in the process. They are efficient in handling orders, returning phone calls and answering all questions and concerns in a timely manner. Dr. Roseff has an amazing team of employees.
He is definitely the "baby maker" He is definitely a scientist. He did a lot of testing and research to figure out the underlying causes of my miscarriages. The previous clinic I used before didn't do any testing or research, they automatically told me I needed ivf. I didn't feel comfortable there and I am happy I switched to Dr. Roseff. He helped us conceive naturally and treated my underlying causes to aid in preventing another miscarriage.
He is straightforward. His goal is for us to succeed.
The Doctor is warm and compassionate. He truly cares about his patients and don't treat us like a number. The staff went above and beyond. They care about each and every patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic is clean, well organized, efficient and well managed. I don't have anything negative to say about this place and we are truly blessed to have found Dr. Roseff any ivfmd. Everything from the front office, patient care and the financial department is well organized. They take pride in maintaining a clean and organized place. They also follow protocols during covid to protect their patients and staff. I definitely felt safe going there.
My insurance covered some items, but the out of pocket cost at the clinic was reasonable
Boca Raton

From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned...That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
IVFMD is a well run operation. I never felt like I couldn't get a hold of my clinic or department I needed to speak to. I felt comfortable going to other locations for other procedures. All the Dr's I met were great. The only thing I would suggest is having a specific person for financial guidance during the process. The front desk seemed overwhelmed and it really isn't the location to be talking about money. It would have been nice to meet with a financial counselor in a private office to really go over what the whole process would entail.
I had previously been through diagnostic testing and one round of IUI at another South Florida clinic that I felt did not tailor anything to my individual needs. I felt a bit like a number, not a patient, being passed from appointment to appointment. Dr. Roseff and his team are the exact opposite. From the very first in depth appointment I felt like Dr.Roseff really wanted to get all the information he could on me and my husband. Medical history, diet, lifestyle...no stone goes unturned. That along with lots of important diagnostic testing he was able to set up a plan for us. As a patient it is so important to trust what he says and trust the process. Dr.Roseff does not rush this process. He respects the time, money and emotion that patients put into this process and he wants it done right. I am so glad we put our trust into him and his team.
Trust Dr.Roseff and the process. Follow his instructions. Be patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher )
Kristi is amazing! Very easy to get a hold of for all my questions. Never made me stupid for asking all kinds of questions. I really felt supported.
Boca Raton

Stim cycle [with Dr. Roseff] was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A...treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment [with IVFMD South Florida]. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
Dr. Roseff had us both do more thorough testing than any other provider we went to, and then developed an individualized treatment plan for us based on our specific fertility issues. This saved us considerable emotional and financial stress. He is deeply knowledgeable of his field, can explain it at a high or low level, is always keeping up-to-date with the latest treatment innovations (as he says "The way we do things today is different than how we did them 6 months ago; this field is ALWAYS evolving!", and totally up-front and honest when providing you with the information you need to help him make the best possible treatment decision for you. He was always genuinely looking out for our best interests (medically, emotionally, and financially), and was very much rooting for us throughout our time with him. He always made himself available for questions and ensured they were satisfactorily answered, and he never rushed us through a visit. After our FET he called us (after-hours!) to check in and see how we were doing!
Listen to him carefully, and follow his instructions to the letter! Just trust him!
Dr. Roseff treats his patients like humans, for sure. He remembers family details about his patients, and tailors each couples treatment plan specifically to them based on their needs and wishes (no "cookie-cutter" IVF here!). He called after-hours to check on how we were doing post transfer, and he and his staff were always there to support us through thick and thin.
Stim cycle was done using Follistim, Ganirelix, Menopur, Growth Hormone, and HCG for the trigger shot. This produced 14 eggs, 9 of which fertilized, and 5 of which were normal after PGT-A. FET cycle was done with Lupron, followed by Vivelle, Estrace, Progesterone Capsules, and Progesterone injections. One FET cycle with a single embryo resulted in a pregnancy (currently 12 weeks).
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Everyone was very kind, caring and understanding. Many members of the staff have gone through IVF themselves, so they fully appreciate what you are going through. Having healthcare providers that have experience as a patient with the things you are going through is very valuable. They helped us with big things and little things - from suggestions of alternative injection sites, to dealing with mental anguish of implantation spotting.
The Boca office is not a full-service office, so you will need to go to Cooper City, Jupiter, or Miami (patients get to choose their preferred location) for egg retrieval and implantation or for ultrasounds on weekends/holidays. This, however, is not a draw-back because it also means we had access to help 24/7/365 during our treatment. Beyond that, the two offices we went to (Boca and Cooper City) are among the best-run doctor’s offices we have ever been to -- the longest we waited past our appointment time was 20 minutes, and that happened only twice during our whole course of treatment (both were ultrasounds on holiday weekends). Normally appointments start on-time or even early (if you show up promptly 15 minutes ahead of time, as you’ll be asked to).
$11k for stim cycle, $8k for transfer, not including meds or testing costs.
Dr. Roseff only does single embryo transfers due to the high success rate they have with their FET protocol.
Miami

It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff...He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine...I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this...[he] thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself...is a huge eSET advocate
The finance side of things [at IVFMD] has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation...Kristi [a nurse] is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence...IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
It took 2 months to get in with Dr Roseff. I was worried this meant his office was operating above capacity, but that is not the case at all. He sets aside a whole 1-2 hours for each consultation. I have friends who have seen him, so I knew what to expect. He is not overly warm, but is more methodical about his approach to medicine. I feel like any human who has decided to go into the field of reproductive endocrinology must be this way, so it didnt bother me. He explained my diagnosis is detail and answered all of my questions. I have bilateral hydrosalpinx..which means I need to have both tubes removed before IVF. I was worried about the timing of this (before or after retrieval) and Dr Roseff thoroughly explained both options to me and gave me the autonomy to choose for myself, which meant a lot - espcially because IVF robs us of so much choice. My husband and I also found out that we are carriers of the same recessive gene and will be facing the hurdle of PGD testing. Dr Roseff was very compassionate about this as well. Due to cost, we have decided to pursue IVF in 6-9 months instead of right away because of cost. Dr Roseff was totally supportive of this which felt good. I was happy to not be rushed into such a big step. We are in contact with the office and they are quick to respond to any questions we have.
Do not take it personally when he does not visibly respond to emotion - its just not who he is! Let him finish his presentation before you interrupt for questions, he usually gets to everything.
Dr Roseff has excellent success rates, and it's clear that he cares about them. There is something mathematical and calculated about the way he approaches treatment. At the same time, he cares about person and knows the more failures, the more heartbreak. He truly wants to get it right the first time.
I havent gone through IVF yet, but I will be having a bilateral salpingectomy prior to IVF with PGT-A and PGT-M due to tubal blockage (bilateral hydrosalpinx) and a shared recessive gene with a 25% chance of being passed down to our children. I also have mild PCOS and was told to take ovasitol 2x per day and continue to exercise and maintain a healthy weight. My thyroid is also a bit out of whack and will be taking synthroid prior to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi R)
Kristi is very nice although I've had limited interactions with her. The nurse who draws the blood is super nice and quick! Important since this is such a regular occurence.
The finance side of things has been a little bit confusing for me. I was kind of just given some papers and a short explanation. I think it would be better if they took you in a conference room and explained everything first. I know the general cost but not specifics.
I havent paid yet, but IVF, PGTA, PGTM, transfer will cost us about 34k
Dr Roseff is a huge eSET advocate. He believes the risks arent worth the multiple transfer, and his success rates are good without them.
Boca Raton

I really appreciated how direct and to the point he [Dr. Scott Roseff] was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement...Be prepared to do a lot of testing. He is very in depth to give you the best chance for success...The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult...Dr. Roseff seemed to care about me a lot and he listened to my concerns and suggestions.
The testing [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time...The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds...Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent...
Dr. Roseff was the first doctor to figure out why I was having recurrent miscarriages. I really appreciated how direct and to the point he was. He didn’t give me unrealistic expectations and he took my recommendations under advisement. The only small thing I would say is that I would have liked him to be a little more present during the IUI process. Mostly I only dealt with the RN Kristi (who is fabulous!!!) and I felt like he was a little absent. Although, it didn’t effect the outcome at all. I still felt supported by the other office staff and I was able to communicate with him through them. All in all I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is searching for answers to their infertility. He will figure it out.
I did IUI with a donor sperm. He prescribed letrozole 5mg for I believe 5 days and then a trigger shot. The office recommends two back to back IUI’s to increase the odds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Kristi is amazing. Very caring and explains everything thoroughly. She is very personable and I love working with her.
Strengths is that it’s very organized, communication with the nurses and office staff is excellent. Dr. Roseff is very knowledgeable and he is very intelligent. The only weakness I would say would be more communication with Dr. roseff when you’re not doing a consult.
The testing for me and my fiancée was almost 5k (my insurance covered barely any) and the IUI was $310 per time.
I think his approach to the IUI procedure was spot on. I got pregnant on the second IUI, although it ended in a chemical.
Boca Raton

Dr Roseff takes the time to dig into your history and goals. He spends time with you before every step and answers all questions in depth...His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Kristi [nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute] is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said...Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time...Organized overall. Sometimes financials needed to be fixed, but they fixed any issues as soon as they were noticed. They are a large facility with a great lab/ embryology staff. Up to date on procedures and equipment.
Dr Roseff wants the end goal as much as you do. His approach is to do all testing up front, dig into your health/ nutrition, and only then proceed to active treatment. He is not going to leave any stone unturned. He is honest with you to help achieve the goals you have. He is caring, and supportive. We had to take 2-3 months of supplements before starting treatment to increase sperm and egg quality. I gave up hot yoga, and my husband drinking. This allowed us to have, hopefully, only 1 retrieval and a few embryos on ice. This takes effort and dr Roseff will tell you exactly what you need to do.
Listen to him. Do what he says!
Kristi is amazing and always made me feel better. She gave me confidence to travel during stims when I was panicking. Everything was fine like she said.
Most was covered by insurance. Carrier screening was about $1200, and embryo testing was about $4000.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Both times financials were sent for my signature, they did not take into account my insurance coverage. When asked to correct, it was handled immediately without fuss, but would prefer to have things as big as this correct the first time. I believe this advisor is no longer with the clinic.
Boca Raton

I constantly had to remind him [Dr. Scott Roseff] of my case specifics each time. He also rushes us out of the consolations that we wait over a month to go to...will refer you to their labs, nutritionists, acupuncturist, sell you supplements and close to a year later they will actually start to discuss IVF...we did an IUI with Letrozole. We did lupron, menopure, gonadropin, and human growth hormone during stimulations for about10 days. We go two eggs retrieved which turned into 2 embryos. We did PGT testing on embryos
when you actually go through the protocols [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] you realize you are just a number and they are practicing on you and some don't even know your case they don't communicate with other doctors and nurses and you get lost in the shuffle of the practice. No personal one on one attention...[nurse] Didn't really seemed like she knew what she was doing...$10,000 for testing $800 for IUI $13,000 for stimulation cycle $8,000 for medications
Dr. Roseff angrily dismissed us as patients after our last consultation didn't go so well. He clearly didn't want to hurt his IVF stats. He is a clever salesperson, because he will go online while you are in his office and show you the stats of his practice that they are number 1 in the state. Although he claims that he understands everyone wants a baby yesterday, his actions as a doctor speak differently. In our initial tests, it came up low thyroid & vitamin D, yet he made us wait over a month & half after the bloodwork was performed to let us know the results and to be put on thyroid medication and vitamin D. Thats a whole cycle down the drain of just waiting for them. There are other examples where he waisted time in our cycle. He makes you wait a month to get test results rather than calling with the results if it means you need to start a medication because your thyroid is low. Dr. Roseff, after all the testing, he will not make another appointment with you until you visit his nutritionist . They make you drive all the way down to miami to meet with a woman named Martha to tell you what supplements to take and then never speak about the supplements or follow up on how its going with the supplements since the the hike he made me take all the way down south Miami. There is a lot of red tape. Then when we tried to leave his practice for another local Dr who seemed to be a little quicker in his treatment practices, Dr. Roseff ended up trashing the Dr. and sort of scaring us into leaving his practice for that other Dr. Dr. Roseff also likes to sell tons and tons of testing to you and he never reviews in thorough the results of the test or what the point of the test was. Its like he makes money on all the tests. Little things too, such as constantly forgetting my medical allergies to latex at every appointment became frustrating. And since Dr. Roseff himself will not perform the IUI or Egg Retrieval other doctors in the practice will perform procedures on you and they fail to read patient notes its like they all don't communicate with one another, so my one of my procedures the Dr wasn't familiar with my anatomy and actually needed to do a ultrasounds guided. I got stuck with another Dr. who had a very poor bedside manner and was extremely mean to me. Overall, Dr. Roseff although had great reviews and is why went to him to begin with, I think that he has been around for a while and has probably had successes, but its more like a factory with a lot of red tape. There is also a lot of new medical research that Dr. Roseff is failing to institute in their practice, such as using 500 IU of HCG for a uterine wash prior to the embryo transfer to jump start the implantation process. Another concern I had was the inositol powder they are prescribing to every patient. Inositol powder actually counters egg support and should only taken if you have PCOS. They have made a lot of mistakes with our case, and time that ticks away is priceless for us. After dismissing us, we decided to go with a practice who has one to one patient care.
I wish that I had the advice that I am about to give. I would have a whole year of my life back. Expect to be treated more as a statistical number than anything else. These doctors are not the owners of the practice which means there will be no sense of urgency, or catering to individual needs. They will refer you to their labs, nutritionists, acupuncturist, sell you supplements and close to a year later they will actually start to discuss IVF.
Each time we would say what our goal was in our journey, He would say that we were not the only patient who has this goal. He basically grouped us together with the masses and didn't look at our specific case. We barely ever saw him, he doesn't practice medicine on me as a patient, he only reviews our charts, and yet he never remembers our own specifics to our case. I constantly had to remind him of my case specifics each time. He also rushes us out of the consolations that we wait over a month to go to.
I was put on synthroid, vitamin D, vita pearl ( prenatal) inositol powder, coq10, pqq, fish oil, probiotic ultra flora balance, and Alph lipoid acid to start. Then we did an IUI with Letrozole. We did lupron, menopure, gonadropin, and human growth hormone during stimulations for about10 days. We go two eggs retrieved which turned into 2 embryos. We did PGT testing on embryos and they came back normal. Dr. Roseff never allowed us to transfer our embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Rohrbacher)
Not much to say, Didn't really seemed like she knew what she was doing.
They have a good reputation but when you actually go through the protocols you realize you are just a number and they are practicing on you and some don't even know your case they don't communicate with other doctors and nurses and you get lost in the shuffle of the practice. No personal one on one attention.
Dr. Roseff never allowed us to transfer our embryos.
Miami
[Dr. Roseff] took interest in our journey, knows what he’s doing and can back it up with evidence. As a medical professional myself, I appreciated the fact that he never just prescribed me a treatment or a test without explanation. I didn’t feel like I was just a number. We never felt that when we were in his office that he was rushing us. He spent time with us to make sure we fully understood and was open for questions and feedback. I’ve never spent that much face-to-face time with a physician of any type! When I encountered some medical issues the day after he discharged me, I emailed my nurse to let her know. In less than an hour I was getting a call from Dr. R and he helped calm my nerves and supported us.
We underwent IVF with ICSI and PGS [at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami]. The stimulation and retrieval phase produced 18 eggs. Despite that, we ended up with only 1 PGS normal embryo...I asked a lot of questions which were always responded to both professionally and promptly [by the nurses]. Whenever I sent an email, I got a response within a couple hours. They provided me training I needed one-on-one for injections and were always happy to answer any questions I had...IVF is expensive but this practice was on par with other practices in the area...It feels more like a concierge doctor’s office rather than conveyor belt where they are trying to see as many patients a possible in one day.
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. Roseff is compassionate. He is invested in seeing his patients succeed in their journeys. When I was getting a little nervous about discharge he reminded me, “You come to me so that you don’t have to come to me.” So true. I did sometimes feel like the time between appointments while we were in the testing and investigational stages (before we started our cycle) was longer than I wished It was. But it’s because he doesn’t double book and he spends an hour or more with you explaining your results. If he double booked and spent 5 minutes with you like most doctors typically do, you could probably get in faster. BUT the time he spends is a part of what sets him apart from other physicians. He isn’t trying to run a puppy mill style fertility practice. He explained the potential risks associated with all procedures and treatments, but reassured us that his team was going to monitor me safely along the way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Understand that you may have to wait longer than you’d ideally wish for for an appointment, but know that once it is time for your appointment Dr. Roseff will be on time and will spend more time with you than any other doctor would.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. R took interest in our journey, knows what he’s doing and can back it up with evidence. As a medical professional myself, I appreciated the fact that he never just prescribed me a treatment or a test without explanation. I didn’t feel like I was just a number. We never felt that when we were in his office that he was rushing us. He spent time with us to make sure we fully understood and was open for questions and feedback. I’ve never spent that much face-to-face time with a physician of any type! When I encountered some medical issues the day after he discharged me, I emailed my nurse to let her know. In less than an hour I was getting a call from Dr. R and he helped calm my nerves and supported us.
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
We underwent IVF with ICSI and PGS. The stimulation and retrieval phase produced 18 eggs. Despite that, we ended up with only 1 PGS normal embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Jordan and Kristi)
I asked a lot of questions which were always responded to both professionally and promptly. Whenever I sent an email, I got a response within a couple hours. They provided me training I needed one-on-one for injections and were always happy to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
If you go to IVF MD in the Boca office, you will be treated with excellent compassion and care. It feels more like a concierge doctor’s office rather than conveyor belt where they are trying to see as many patients a possible in one day. Even the other doctors at IVF MD mentioned to me, “Dr. Roseff’s patients all end up pregnant.” This is because he knows his stuff and won’t offer you a procedure that will waste your money and time. He goes straight for the best option at success which is backed by years or experience and clinical evidence every time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
IVF is expensive but this practice was on par with other practices in the area with a far superior product.
Fertility & IVF Center of Miami
Miramar
[Protocol with Dr. Roseff included] Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions...[He] was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
They [nurses at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate...The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time...We spent $20k has we had health insurance coverage. Omnitrope meds were $2,000, intralipid infusions were $277 each, each cycle was about $4,000 and the blood work through UniLab was by far the largest expense many thousands of dollars.
We were in the best hands with Dr. Roseff. He is incredibly smart, informative, compassionate and is as invested in this process as we are. He methods, testing, treatments were thorough, well thought out and explained, so we had no questions. And we were lucky enough to have success (thus far) because of Dr. Roseff’s guidance and direction. He is the absolute BEST!!!
Trust in the process and what Dr. Roseff says!
Dr. Roseff was kind, informative, remembered us from previous appointments greeted us with a warm greeting and a hug. He never rushed us and let us ask all of our questions and always answered. And he never gave us false hope. We believe we were absolutely in the best hands and knew that Dr. Roseff was as invested in this process as we are.
Extensive bloodwork, Genetic testing, intralipid infusions. Egg Retrieval: Birth control without estrogen Gonal F, Omnitrope,cetrotide with a Novarel Trigger short both times. FET: Lupron, birth control without estrogen, estradiol, vivelle patches, PIO injections, and crinone.
They were informative, answered emails in a timely fashion. Compassionate
The paperwork and insurance/claims are extremely overwhelming especially in this very fragile time. Don’t forget to ask A lot of questions and write them down so you don’t forget!!! Dr. Roseff is the absolute best, I/we trust him and his process completely.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit....Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic.... he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility.... He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara....
The clinic [IVFMD South Florida] is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location... Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc.
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit. He hugs me every time I see him in the office. He explains the issues and treatment thoroughly to make sure I understand everything before I leave his office. I'm always prepared to ask questions, but he usually answers them all before I have to ask!
Follow his recommendations even if he gives you the option. He wants the best possible outcome to avoid wasting your time and money with multiple cycles.
The Boca office is not the main location. It is a suite in a building and Dr. Roseff is the only doctor on site. I prefer this small location because you don't feel rushed in and out. You see the same receptionist and same nurses, they become your friends. They know you by name and remember your needs.
Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic. I transferred my medical records to him for review prior to the initial consultation. Upon review, he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility. After one year of treatment, my prior RE failed to diagnose this! Dr.Roseff had me test again to confirm and treat me accordingly. He also advised I had a dimished ovarian reserve which I already knew. He did thorough testing including an SIS which was perfect. He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara. I have tried Clomid before (failed) and he advised I might have better luck with Femara. He also recommended IVF but left me with the choice. I opted for IUI cycle #8 - failed. He strongly believes based on his experience that I have endometriosis and that is preventing my chances to conceive with IUI. The only way to diagnose endometriosis is with a laparoscopy procedure. Instead of spending time and money on a laparaoscopy procedure, we agreed to go straight to IVF treatment. I am currently about to start stims in my first IVF cycle and I feel well prepared!
Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc. She uplifts and calms me when I'm sad or stressed. The best way to reach her is via e-mail, she responds almost immediately - and I always have lots of questions.
The clinic is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location (Cooper City, South Miami, Naples, Jupiter) for certain treatments (i.e. IUI, egg retrieval, egg transfer). This could be an inconvenience depending on where you live.
This clinic accepts United Healthcare insurance so for office visits and ultrasounds I only had to pay a co-pay. They also allowed me to use LabCorp for some bloodwork which was covered 100%. IUI is about $200 plus $125 for thawing of frozen donor sperm.
Boca Raton

I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time....I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS...We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS...
The Boca Raton clinic [IVFMD-S FL Inst- Boca] does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer....Kristi is the absolute best nurse...She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses....The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean...One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour....
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time. I definitely felt like I was in the right hands when it came to my treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him for his expertise.
I would tell a prospective patient to not look elsewhere. Take a look at Dr. Roseff's success rates. Do not waste your money at a different clinic! Do it right, so you only have to do it once.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS, which was a key component in treating my infertility (No OB/GYN in my whole life detected PCOS, and I've had a lot of them). I went straight to IVF since I personally knew other treatments would be a waste of time and money with all the factors affecting my fertility. We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS. I requested to do a fresh transfer despite the fact that Dr. Roseff advised against it because of my high hormone levels from PCOS. Unfortunately the fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, but that is of no fault of Dr. Roseff (he did warn me against it). I did a frozen transfer next, which Dr. Roseff stated he was very optimistic about. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and feel my little baby BOY kicking me everyday. He knew it would work this time, thats how amazing he is at his job.
Kristi is the absolute best nurse I have ever met (and I work as a nurse!). She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses. Having a nurse thats always available by email or phone is essential when you are undergoing such a complicated treatment like IVF. She was always very reassuring and knowledgeable about what comes next in the treatment plan. I don't think I could have made it through IVF without her!
The Boca Raton clinic does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer. The RE at that clinic that did my retrieval and transfers (Dr. McCarthy), is absolutely the nicest and funniest lady ever. She always put me at ease during the procedures. The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean. The main receptionist Chantelle is great, and she really knows her stuff. The lab ladies were very very nice as well. One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour. However, that's not too bad at all compared to the wait times I have had at the OB and other doctors.
I was able to do my treatment cycle through WinFertility, which bundled the IVF with meds for a discount.
Dr. Roseff is very pro-eSET which I find great. The clinic's results are so great and Dr. Roseff knows when an eSET is best for a patient. He does let the patient choose if they want to do more than one embryo though.
Boca Raton
He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs...Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point...I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him.
The prescreening [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] after I had done some tests with another location for myself was $1,500 and my partner was $500. The IVF process was around $23,000. There were a lot of vitamins required to take as well that was probably around 1,500 so far for the both of us...She [nurse] was available at all time for any communication or clarification I needed. She was very organized and laid everything out for is on a calendar. She was on top of my results and what was needed to be done. Very personable and friendly.
Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point. I have total faith in Dr. Roseff.
He is very gentle and welcoming.
very explanatory and informative, gentle and always available.
I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him. He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs.
She was available at all time for any communication or clarification I needed. She was very organized and laid everything out for is on a calendar. She was on top of my results and what was needed to be done. Very personable and friendly.
This clinic is very nice. Its not a huge office but very welcoming. They are all organized and on top of things. They advise you of all the payment costs upfront before you start any cycles. They have the vitamins available they recommend you purchase. They are open early in the morning to take care of things before going to work. The only drawback is the Boca Office isn't open on weekends so if you need a service you have to go to one of their other locations.
The prescreening after I had done some tests with another location for myself was $1,500 and my partner was $500. The IVF process was around $23,000. There were a lot of vitamins required to take as well that was probably around 1,500 so far for the both of us.

2017, Unknown Success
My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he [Dr. Roseff] found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. ... He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references
The clinic's [IVFMD-S FL] wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. ... As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
Dr. Roseff closely examined my previous tests and gathered all information into his system. As he examined everything that had been done before he asked questions as he went. He never disregarded anything that had been done prior he took everything into consideration. I also loved how he explained things with backup details and references. His knowledge in this field is well versed and he exercises it professionally. I appreciate his patience knowing he may have to repeat himself numerous times.
Come with a list of questions and expect to leave with better understanding of it all.
He was compassionate and explained himself thoroughly. He took the time and listened to all of my questions. I never felt pressured to make my questions come quicker nor were they answered in a quick manner.
My treatment protocol followed that of someone with endometriosis. I was put on a regimen of vitamins. Also, during the bloodwork he found I was lead toxic and was referred to the clinic's nutritional doctor to detox. He also performed other exams to eliminate and only have my diagnosis of endometriosis in the way (process of elimination)
I was in touch with a couple of nurses when it came to my results over the phone. They asked questions and explained how to go about medications.
The clinic's wait times are within the normal range same goes with appointments. I never felt like this clinic was busy enough for me to feel left out. As a professional who works full-time their scheduling was accommodating, especially with the really really appointments before work hours. The only weakness I would have to point out is their financial department. Here I felt like I had to really be on top of my game.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is always kind when I come in and made sure to thoroughly examine anything that may potentially create a barrier to successful conception. He explained procedures before, during and after and made sure to make time to answer my questions. He shows a lot of empathy and understanding of the stress I was going through.... Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
I honestly feel that this office [IVFMD- Boca Raton] is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.... I loved the nursing staff and felt cared for and important. They always followed up with me and are very encouraging.
Make sure to disclose everything and take suggestions.
I was treated with respect and the fertility process was thoroughly explained to me. Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
My treatment started with thorough examinations including checking for tubal blockage, health of my uterus, ovarian reserve, blood panels, genetic testing, etc. Once he determined that I don’t have any complications that may interfere with pregnancy we moved on to IUI. My IUI cycle started with a sonogram to check my ovaries for follicles followed by 5 days of femara. I then came in for another sonogram to check the maturity of my follicles and if I was ready I’d receive a trigger shot. The next day I’d go in for my IUI and a second one the next day. Then came the two week wait. One week after my IUI I had my progesterone levels checked and the week after that an HCG test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh)
I honestly feel that this office is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.
I had to pay out of pocket but the staff made sure to do what they could to minimize my costs. Anything that could be covered by my insurance was facilitated.

2013 - 2017, Unknown Success
Although you may not get a "warm, fuzzy" feeling from Dr. Roseff when you first sit down with him, we learned quickly that he is incredibly caring and trustworthy. He will answer every question you have honestly & openly. He is incredibly knowledgeable & keeps up with current research. He always explained all of our options, but we never felt pressured into any treatments that we weren't comfortable with. He genuinely cares and is invested in helping his patients succeed.
It is a small office, with only one doctor & plenty of support staff. They are never too busy, and they all know and care about their patients...Dr. Roseff and his staff are incredibly caring and personable. His schedule is full, but never over-booked. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and have never felt rushed through an appointment. He has always given us ample time to think of questions and to discuss our options in detail. He helped guide us while always respecting our wants/needs/desires.
Don't think that you will be pressured into IVF just because it's the name of the practice.
We started with supplements to treat my PCOS & supplements to boost my husband's fertility as well. That was successful, however after having our first child, we experienced 2 miscarriages. Further testing revealed endometritis, which was treated with antibiotics, and elevated natural killer cells, which was treated with an IV lipid infusion once a month while trying to conceive again.
Everyone on staff with Dr. Roseff has been excellent to work with. They are all so gentle, kind, and caring.
Boca Raton

Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening... I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him.
Clinic [IVFMD] is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing... She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet...[Nurse] Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly.
Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening (or going to happen) to a T! He answered all questions and never let me leave guessing. He made the whole experience great. Plus, he was always there. I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him. My trust was 100% in this man, as I truly believed and trusted that he knew his stuff! And guess what? He did. First try and I'm successfully pregnant. I can't thank Dr. Roseff enough for his expertise and friendship in giving me what I've always wanted. Thank you.
Have an open mind. Listen to all the options he gives you and trust that he really does know his stuff! He is very prideful on his success so believe me when I tell you --- he is going to HELP you!
From the beginning, Dr. Roseff presented a very caring and understanding attitude towards both me and my husband. He was always friendly and inviting and always made me feel comfortable. He always said hello and asked how we were doing prior to any tests/ultrasounds or whatever it was that was scheduled to be done. Never did I feel like a number and I'm so thankful for the comfortable atmosphere being around Dr. Roseff.
I was placed on a good pre-natal, Metformin, and baby aspirin. I was also prescribed vaginal progesterone. I had a saline procedure done and also several biopsies. I had several of those b/c of some pesky infection but Dr. Roseff didn't give up on me. Finally, it was gone. I had several Intralipid IV's to combat natural killer cells as well.
Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly. She followed up with e-mails with step-by-step instructions which I was super appreciative of! Truly a gem to Dr. Roseff, this girl was great.
Clinic is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing. My husband and I always looked forward to seeing her. She was on top of things and always helped us with checking out and scheduling appointments. She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet. I really have no complaints about this place!
No cost is comparable to a baby, so the costs to me are irrelevant for the work Dr. Roseff did and the success I've achieved.

2016 - 2017, 22 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Roseff showed strength in his communication, compassion and depth of knowledge. My results in egg freezing were even a little better than he predicted, which made both of us happy! I only wish that he was present at my appointments a bit more, but he was still available when I needed him and present when it was very important for him to be there...The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing...Dr. Roseff was always kind, attentive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. His bedside manner was excellent and his level of knowledge was extensive.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits...My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
Do have confidence in this wonderful doctor and lovely person who will do his best to provide you with the help you need. Do not be discouraged by the fact that he is busy, as he will regardless treat you with respect, attention and human kindness.
I do not recall the strategy or name of the protocols used. I chose to have my eggs retrieved and frozen based on my advanced age (35), a possible but unconfirmed diagnosis of endometriosis, male infertility factor in my partner and my failure to achieve a pregnancy in the past eight years, although I am currently waiting to try to conceive again for another year or two. The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing.
Kristi was my rock throughout this process. She was always available to answer questions and provide helpful and compassionate care and advice. She made me comfortable and even made me laugh! The other nurses and staff were amazing as well- they were always friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my constant questions and occasional bouts of anxiety.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits. If there is any lapse in communication or confusion between what you hear at each office, simply contact the head nurse in charge of your case and she will clear any issues up immediately.
My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
N/a I have not created embryos yet.

2007 - 2017, Successful
office staff [IVFMD-S FL Inst - Boca] was wonderful...Kristi was an amazing nurse. She was very available to me. She answered voicemails and calls quickly. She really felt like a partner and support on the journey. I was especially grateful for her during the first trimester of my current pregnancy which was my first pregnancy after loss. I was so worried and stressed. She was so very kind and supportive. Love her.
I had a really great experience with Dr. Roseff. I had never had a doctor that was so caring and proactive. He ran the extra testing I wanted that other doctors refused to do. He helped me discover I have Hashimotos which I never would have known without his extra testing. He cares a lot about your overall health and made great lifestyle suggestions. He was never pushy about any treatment. He made recommendations but always left the choices up to you. He let me question everything and was happy to explain all of his reasoning. He was positive but also realistic. I am so grateful we found him.
Try to be open to his lifestyle suggestions... he really does want to help people get healthier to fix root causes of problems and to make sure you have the best possible shot at a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. In my case we ended up pregnant without fertility treatments but after following Dr. Roseff's lifestyle advice. At the time I was tempted to be impatient and start a treatment right away but I am so glad we didn't.
Dr. Roseff took the time to really get to know you, your history, your hopes for the future and helps you develop a plan that's best for you. His office staff was wonderful and he took as much time as we needed at each appointment.
I did not end up having to use any treatments we got pregnant on our own the cycle before we were going to start an iui. So I really can't comment on those things.
The costs can be high depending on the treatment, but the costs are average for our area.
Boca Raton

If I had known about Dr Roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
[Nurse at IVFMD] Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthusiastic depending on the circumstances...The Boca office is a very friendly, personable place where they know you and you are not a number. I had a lot of tests and a lot of paperwork and everything was processed accurately and efficiently. They coordinate very well with the Miami office that does the transfers and contains the lab
Again, I think Dr Roseff is exceptional in his balance of explaining the realities of ivf while still remaining positive. I felt like he left no stone unturned when it came to diagnosis. Much of the diagnostics were done before we even began instead of waiting for issues and then fixing them along the way. Every time I sat down with him I felt like my success was important to Dr Roseff. He is very patient and explains things very well. At no point did I feel like I was rushed or that any question wasn't answered intelligently and thoroughly. its a difficult process emotionally and financially and that is not lost on him.
Ask a lot of questions. He is a great communicator and is happy to share the knowledge he has accumulated over the years. You will not be rushed out of the office and he enjoys his job!
Dr Roseff's office is a standout in the 3 practices I have visited for level of care. His entire staff is friendly, well informed, and efficient. Dr Roseff went above and beyond to answer questions, explain everything thoroughly with immediate feedback in the office or through email when issues arose outside of appointments. Dr Roseff is very current on all the issues and still recognizes above all that this is an extremely difficult and emotional process. I felt like he was really invested in my success and when that success came he was genuinely happy for me! The first time didn't work but he was encouraging and we dug a little deeper to resolve an issue. He is forthright about issues and probabilities while still remaining positive.
If I had known about dr roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi vesh)
Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthilusiastic depending on the circumstances
I paid out of pocket...I thought the pricing was competitive compared to the other clinics I had been to. I didn't feel nickled and dimed
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Roseff is an extremely warm and caring physician. He is extremely smart and cares about the success of his patients. He is patient and compassionate. He is also very honest and straightforward so there are no unrealistic expectations. He takes his time with each patient and ensures they are comfortable at each step of the process.... He was very honest with us about the fact he thought we would be successful transferring a single embryo. He allowed us to make the ultimate decision but made sure we saw all sides to both methods.
They [IVFMD South Florida Institute] are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.... Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment.
Trust him. Do exactly what he recommends and you will likely have success if he thinks you could be successful.
The initial consultation started in his office sitting in chairs where he described what he does and the process. From that point on, Dr. Roseff always provided exceptionally long appointment times to ensure more than enough time to have one on one conversation about each step of the way and allow us to ask as many questions as needed to feel comfortable. His staff is extremely warm and attentive. The amount of detail they go into with the testing and explaining the results was greater than I have ever seen.
Kristi is one of the best nurses I have come across. She is sweet, warm, compassionate and I just felt a comfort and connection with her which stayed throughout my treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable as well and was always open to questions, compassionate about my fear of needles, and extremely responsive when I needed information.
They are extremely flexible and will work with you on your schedule to accommodate you as they open extremely early in the morning to allow for visits before a normal work day. Many of the procedures cannot be done in this office so you may need to visit another.
Full IVF cycle with meds was approx $16k
Boca Raton
He was realistic and sometimes blunt about our chances, which we appreciated because we realized that we faced difficult odds. We felt that he would tell us if he felt it was time to switch treatment courses so that it did not waste our money. We also liked his holistic approach....We felt that Dr. Roseff genuinely enjoys his job and is a very thorough doctor. After visiting another doctor in the area, we felt more comfortable with him because we felt that he took the time to do tests and procedures to determine the best course of treatment for us rather than just rush us into the procedures. It did not feel like a "one-size-fits-all" category.
I love the nursing staff [at IVFMD - Miami]! They felt like family after all we had been through. I felt that you do have to be on top of things and call if you don't hear back about test results or if you have questions but they are always happy to answer your questions and you never feel like you are bothering them....once or twice I had to ask about a test result but it was for smaller tests, nothing big like PGS or anything...The company (IVF-MD) is pretty big so it can be difficult to deal with financials and appointments.
We felt that Dr. Roseff genuinely enjoys his job and is a very thorough doctor. After visiting another doctor in the area, we felt more comfortable with him because we felt that he took the time to do tests and procedures to determine the best course of treatment for us rather than just rush us into the procedures. It did not feel like a "one-size-fits-all" category. He was realistic and sometimes blunt about our chances, which we appreciated because we realized that we faced difficult odds. We felt that he would tell us if he felt it was time to switch treatment courses so that it did not waste our money. We also liked his holistic approach. I followed his recommendations on vitamins and acupuncture and I do think it made a real difference in my course of treatment. I definitely felt that we were treated personally and were not a number in the process. Even though Dr. Roseff did not perform my actual retrieval or transfer, we had Dr. McCarthy in the Jupiter office and she was amazing too! After the positive pregnancy test, Dr. Roseff carefully monitored the pregnancy for the first 10 weeks and this made me feel very comfortable. When it was time to switch to an OBGYN in the pregnancy, I wished we could continue with Dr. Roseff instead! We plan on coming back in the future to try for number 2!
The process can be frustrating and sometimes it is hard to hear negative news but you are in good hands and he will do everything he can to help you get pregnant.
Dr Roseff and his nurse Kristi took all the time I needed to answer my questions and emails. I never felt rushed in his office.
After testing and diagnosis, I did 3 months of a extensive vitamin protocol and acupuncture. We started injections for an egg retrieval within 6 months of my first visit. We had to cancel the first cycle to adjust the medications but did so early enough to prevent losing too much money. Our second cycle was successful and we retrieved two healthy frozen embryos with PGS testing. Because of my DOR, we decided to keep those frozen and try for another cycle to do a fresh transfer (because the PGS screening came back positive). We changed the protocol to a lupron start to try for a better result in the number of eggs but it didn't work for me. I had fewer egg follicles and actually ovulated early! We spoke with Dr. Roseff and he agreed that we should revert back to the earlier protocol that had worked. Our fourth treatment did not produce a large number of follicles and we were concerned. We had only 3 eggs retrieved and only two fertilized but it looked like that might be the best we could do. Luckily, 2 eggs made it to day 5 embryos and we did a day 5 fresh transfer of both embryos and one of them worked! :) Also, before doing the fresh transfer we tested for blood clotting issues and natural killer cell issues, both of which came back as potential dangers. Dr. Roseff had me on a baby aspirin and Lovenox injections for the first trimester. I also did intralipid treatments for my natural killer cells.
I love the nursing staff! They felt like family after all we had been through. I felt that you do have to be on top of things and call if you don't hear back about test results or if you have questions but they are always happy to answer your questions and you never feel like you are bothering them.
Strength- Dr Roseff, Kristi, and Dr. McCarthy were all amazing! You feel that they get to know you personally and really care about your treatment. Weakness- The company (IVF-MD) is pretty big so it can be difficult to deal with financials and appointments. But get to know the office staff at Dr. Roseff's office. They will help you through this part!
They were expensive. I am not going to lie, the whole process was very expensive and we were entirely out of pocket (that is more of an issue with my insurance though!) But in the end, the cost is worth it and I would do it again without hesitation.
Yes, he felt that if we had done a frozen transfer with embryos that had been PGS tested, we should do a single embryo transfer. However, since we decided to do a fresh transfer for this cycle with no PGS testing, we transferred two embryos. I think this was the right decision for me because only one stuck.
Nothing too major... just confusion about appointments made (we made a LOT of appointments over the year and a half). Just make sure you get a confirmation email or text. Also, once or twice I had to ask about a test result but it was for smaller tests, nothing big like PGS or anything.
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Roseff is not only compassionate but he is very forthcoming about your treatment. He leaves no stones unturned and completely explained each step in our process in full detail. Even when our own eggs were not satisfactory he was there to console us and give us other options. He has a wonderful bedside manner which was super important to us. Every time we came in to see Dr. Roseff, we left satisfied that we were receiving the best care possible. He was very honest with us and gave us realistic expectations....His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
Scheduling was easy and they always managed to fit me in. They [IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine] have several offices, but I highly recommend the Boca Raton office, where Dr. Roseff is. The staff is super friendly....[Nurses] Always available to answer questions and concerns. Very compassionate....We had a variety of costs depending on the cycle we were on. We paid for a donor cycle and for our own cycle. They were always up front with all fees, never any issues.
Undeniably the best doctor we have been to. Definitely give him a chance to make your dreams come true. We felt defeated and he helped us believe our dreams were possible.
Dr. Roseff is a gem and truly cares for his patients. He was always there to answer my questions either in person or via email. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have had to this day.
Dr. Roseff began our treatments with a full blood work , and targeted some bloodwork to determine the cause of previous miscarriage. His blood tests showed we had a coagulatory issue which may have been the cause, testing that our previous IVF center would not do. With that information he tailored my medication to help with that issue. He highly recommended a healthy diet and acupuncture, all of which I did. Our first cycle was with my eggs and as a 41 year I knew it may not work due to my age. After doing PGS, recommeded by Dr. Roseff, we found our embryo would have a severe genetic disorder and it was not transferred. Our next cycle with Dr. Roseff was with donor eggs, per his recommendation. The cycle went great however the eggs never matured past day 2, a problem most likely with freezing at the donor egg facility. Our last cycle resulted in 4/6 wonderful embryos, one in which we are now pregnant with. His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
Always available to answer questions and concerns. Very compassionate.
Scheduling was easy and they always managed to fit me in. They have several offices, but I highly recommend the Boca Raton office, where Dr. Roseff is. The staff is super friendly.
Dr. Roseff only recommended single embryo transfer at my age for health purposes. We agreed with him. He went over why multiple embryo transfer was not recommended and that it does not increase your chance for pregnancy.