Medical SchoolU. Autonoma Guadalajara
FellowshipUCSD
9960 Central Park Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33428
561-549-9010
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Scott Roseff to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit....Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic.... he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility.... He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara....
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Roseff is caring. He makes it a point to remember personal details I tell him (such as vacation destinations) and asks about it on the next visit. He hugs me every time I see him in the office. He explains the issues and treatment thoroughly to make sure I understand everything before I leave his office. I'm always prepared to ask questions, but he usually answers them all before I have to ask!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Follow his recommendations even if he gives you the option. He wants the best possible outcome to avoid wasting your time and money with multiple cycles.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
The Boca office is not the main location. It is a suite in a building and Dr. Roseff is the only doctor on site. I prefer this small location because you don't feel rushed in and out. You see the same receptionist and same nurses, they become your friends. They know you by name and remember your needs.
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Roseff offers a free second opinion so I met with him after 7 failed IUI cycles with a previous fertility clinic. I transferred my medical records to him for review prior to the initial consultation. Upon review, he immediately determined that I had a thyroid issue which can cause infertility. After one year of treatment, my prior RE failed to diagnose this! Dr.Roseff had me test again to confirm and treat me accordingly. He also advised I had a dimished ovarian reserve which I already knew. He did thorough testing including an SIS which was perfect. He recommended a new protocol: IUI with Femara. I have tried Clomid before (failed) and he advised I might have better luck with Femara. He also recommended IVF but left me with the choice. I opted for IUI cycle #8 - failed. He strongly believes based on his experience that I have endometriosis and that is preventing my chances to conceive with IUI. The only way to diagnose endometriosis is with a laparoscopy procedure. Instead of spending time and money on a laparaoscopy procedure, we agreed to go straight to IVF treatment. I am currently about to start stims in my first IVF cycle and I feel well prepared!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi )
Nurse Kristi is great! At each appointment, we always share laughter. She spends time with me to explain the procedures, protocol, etc. She uplifts and calms me when I'm sad or stressed. The best way to reach her is via e-mail, she responds almost immediately - and I always have lots of questions.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is clean and the staff are friendly. The check-in process is very smooth. As long as you arrive on time for your appointment, then there is almost never a wait. The Boca location is not open on weekends though, so you have to travel to another location (Cooper City, South Miami, Naples, Jupiter) for certain treatments (i.e. IUI, egg retrieval, egg transfer). This could be an inconvenience depending on where you live.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic accepts United Healthcare insurance so for office visits and ultrasounds I only had to pay a co-pay. They also allowed me to use LabCorp for some bloodwork which was covered 100%. IUI is about $200 plus $125 for thawing of frozen donor sperm.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Immunological
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time....I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS...We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS...
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Immunological
I absolutely trust Dr. Roseff as an expert in infertility and IVF. He has a lot of experience and keeps up to date with current research. Furthermore, he is a very kind human being and my appointments with him were always on time. I definitely felt like I was in the right hands when it came to my treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him for his expertise.
I would tell a prospective patient to not look elsewhere. Take a look at Dr. Roseff's success rates. Do not waste your money at a different clinic! Do it right, so you only have to do it once.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a blocked tube by a previous OB/GYN. Only Dr. Roseff diagnosed me as having PCOS, which was a key component in treating my infertility (No OB/GYN in my whole life detected PCOS, and I've had a lot of them). I went straight to IVF since I personally knew other treatments would be a waste of time and money with all the factors affecting my fertility. We used the antagonist protocol, which yielded great results without throwing me into OHSS. I requested to do a fresh transfer despite the fact that Dr. Roseff advised against it because of my high hormone levels from PCOS. Unfortunately the fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, but that is of no fault of Dr. Roseff (he did warn me against it). I did a frozen transfer next, which Dr. Roseff stated he was very optimistic about. I am currently 24 weeks pregnant and feel my little baby BOY kicking me everyday. He knew it would work this time, thats how amazing he is at his job.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi)
Kristi is the absolute best nurse I have ever met (and I work as a nurse!). She is ALWAYS available by email (or phone), with super quick responses. Having a nurse thats always available by email or phone is essential when you are undergoing such a complicated treatment like IVF. She was always very reassuring and knowledgeable about what comes next in the treatment plan. I don't think I could have made it through IVF without her!
The Boca Raton clinic does not perform all the procedures so I did have to go to the clinic in Jupiter for egg retrieval and transfer. The RE at that clinic that did my retrieval and transfers (Dr. McCarthy), is absolutely the nicest and funniest lady ever. She always put me at ease during the procedures. The Boca Raton clinic itself is very nice and clean. The main receptionist Chantelle is great, and she really knows her stuff. The lab ladies were very very nice as well. One weakness of the clinic I went to was the lab for blood draws would sometimes be backed up and I would have to wait up to a half-hour. However, that's not too bad at all compared to the wait times I have had at the OB and other doctors.
I was able to do my treatment cycle through WinFertility, which bundled the IVF with meds for a discount.
Describe Scott Roseff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Roseff is very pro-eSET which I find great. The clinic's results are so great and Dr. Roseff knows when an eSET is best for a patient. He does let the patient choose if they want to do more than one embryo though.
Male Factor, Other
He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs...Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point...I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him.
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Roseff, was always available if I needed to speak to him about something. He was very informative and advised us of the risks and benefits throughout the whole process. He was very gentle when he advised us of our results and reasons for non success up until that point. I have total faith in Dr. Roseff.
He is very gentle and welcoming.
very explanatory and informative, gentle and always available.
I am currently going through my first cycle with Dr. Roseff. I had 3 previous unsuccessful IUI attempts before coming to him. He adjusted my medications to accommodate my bodies needs.
She was available at all time for any communication or clarification I needed. She was very organized and laid everything out for is on a calendar. She was on top of my results and what was needed to be done. Very personable and friendly.
This clinic is very nice. Its not a huge office but very welcoming. They are all organized and on top of things. They advise you of all the payment costs upfront before you start any cycles. They have the vitamins available they recommend you purchase. They are open early in the morning to take care of things before going to work. The only drawback is the Boca Office isn't open on weekends so if you need a service you have to go to one of their other locations.
The prescreening after I had done some tests with another location for myself was $1,500 and my partner was $500. The IVF process was around $23,000. There were a lot of vitamins required to take as well that was probably around 1,500 so far for the both of us.
Miami
Dr. Roseff is always kind when I come in and made sure to thoroughly examine anything that may potentially create a barrier to successful conception. He explained procedures before, during and after and made sure to make time to answer my questions. He shows a lot of empathy and understanding of the stress I was going through.... Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
Make sure to disclose everything and take suggestions.
I was treated with respect and the fertility process was thoroughly explained to me. Dr. Roseff made suggestions for what may help me achieve my goals but also made sure that I had realistic expectations of my procedures. He even made sure to call me personally to check up on me when I struggled emotionally with the process.
My treatment started with thorough examinations including checking for tubal blockage, health of my uterus, ovarian reserve, blood panels, genetic testing, etc. Once he determined that I don’t have any complications that may interfere with pregnancy we moved on to IUI. My IUI cycle started with a sonogram to check my ovaries for follicles followed by 5 days of femara. I then came in for another sonogram to check the maturity of my follicles and if I was ready I’d receive a trigger shot. The next day I’d go in for my IUI and a second one the next day. Then came the two week wait. One week after my IUI I had my progesterone levels checked and the week after that an HCG test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh)
I loved the nursing staff and felt cared for and important. They always followed up with me and are very encouraging.
I honestly feel that this office is very well organized. They respond promptly with questions, calls and emails. I rarely had to make more than one call to have questions answered and referred my friend to them because they made me feel safe in my experience.
I had to pay out of pocket but the staff made sure to do what they could to minimize my costs. Anything that could be covered by my insurance was facilitated.
2013 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Although you may not get a "warm, fuzzy" feeling from Dr. Roseff when you first sit down with him, we learned quickly that he is incredibly caring and trustworthy. He will answer every question you have honestly & openly. He is incredibly knowledgeable & keeps up with current research. He always explained all of our options, but we never felt pressured into any treatments that we weren't comfortable with. He genuinely cares and is invested in helping his patients succeed.
2013 - 2017
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Don't think that you will be pressured into IVF just because it's the name of the practice.
Dr. Roseff and his staff are incredibly caring and personable. His schedule is full, but never over-booked. I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen, and have never felt rushed through an appointment. He has always given us ample time to think of questions and to discuss our options in detail. He helped guide us while always respecting our wants/needs/desires.
We started with supplements to treat my PCOS & supplements to boost my husband's fertility as well. That was successful, however after having our first child, we experienced 2 miscarriages. Further testing revealed endometritis, which was treated with antibiotics, and elevated natural killer cells, which was treated with an IV lipid infusion once a month while trying to conceive again.
Everyone on staff with Dr. Roseff has been excellent to work with. They are all so gentle, kind, and caring.
It is a small office, with only one doctor & plenty of support staff. They are never too busy, and they all know and care about their patients.
Boca Raton
Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening... I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him.
Dr. Roseff is amazing. Nervous for that initial appointment just b/c of the depressing situation of recurrent miscarriages, he made me feel much more at ease. Dr. Roseff is very compassionate and extremely educated in what he does. I like that he is no-nonsense and lays everything out on the table, no questions asked. He was very thorough and explained everything that was happening (or going to happen) to a T! He answered all questions and never let me leave guessing. He made the whole experience great. Plus, he was always there. I liked knowing that when I came, I was seeing him. My trust was 100% in this man, as I truly believed and trusted that he knew his stuff! And guess what? He did. First try and I'm successfully pregnant. I can't thank Dr. Roseff enough for his expertise and friendship in giving me what I've always wanted. Thank you.
Have an open mind. Listen to all the options he gives you and trust that he really does know his stuff! He is very prideful on his success so believe me when I tell you --- he is going to HELP you!
From the beginning, Dr. Roseff presented a very caring and understanding attitude towards both me and my husband. He was always friendly and inviting and always made me feel comfortable. He always said hello and asked how we were doing prior to any tests/ultrasounds or whatever it was that was scheduled to be done. Never did I feel like a number and I'm so thankful for the comfortable atmosphere being around Dr. Roseff.
I was placed on a good pre-natal, Metformin, and baby aspirin. I was also prescribed vaginal progesterone. I had a saline procedure done and also several biopsies. I had several of those b/c of some pesky infection but Dr. Roseff didn't give up on me. Finally, it was gone. I had several Intralipid IV's to combat natural killer cells as well.
Kristi Vesh was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how she stayed on top of it so well considering all the patients she has! I was truly amazed by her follow-up. She answered all phone calls and all questions quickly. She followed up with e-mails with step-by-step instructions which I was super appreciative of! Truly a gem to Dr. Roseff, this girl was great.
Clinic is very nice and inviting. Chantel, the secretary, is amazing. My husband and I always looked forward to seeing her. She was on top of things and always helped us with checking out and scheduling appointments. She also helped us to understand insurance and prices ahead of time so we knew what to expect for services rendered. The rooms are comfy and the girls who take blood are all very sweet. I really have no complaints about this place!
No cost is comparable to a baby, so the costs to me are irrelevant for the work Dr. Roseff did and the success I've achieved.
22 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Roseff showed strength in his communication, compassion and depth of knowledge. My results in egg freezing were even a little better than he predicted, which made both of us happy! I only wish that he was present at my appointments a bit more, but he was still available when I needed him and present when it was very important for him to be there...The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing...Dr. Roseff was always kind, attentive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. His bedside manner was excellent and his level of knowledge was extensive.
22 Eggs Frozen
Do have confidence in this wonderful doctor and lovely person who will do his best to provide you with the help you need. Do not be discouraged by the fact that he is busy, as he will regardless treat you with respect, attention and human kindness.
I do not recall the strategy or name of the protocols used. I chose to have my eggs retrieved and frozen based on my advanced age (35), a possible but unconfirmed diagnosis of endometriosis, male infertility factor in my partner and my failure to achieve a pregnancy in the past eight years, although I am currently waiting to try to conceive again for another year or two. The hormone injections and pills that I took to prepare for my egg retrieval produced 26 retrievable eggs. I took a course of Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Lupron, and Novarel. Out of those 26, 22 were suitable for freezing.
Kristi was my rock throughout this process. She was always available to answer questions and provide helpful and compassionate care and advice. She made me comfortable and even made me laugh! The other nurses and staff were amazing as well- they were always friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my constant questions and occasional bouts of anxiety.
IVFMD is a wonderful place to receive treatment! They treat you kindly and humanely, they know what they are talking about and they communicate well with you. For the most part, they do a great job of relaying information between their multiple office locations as well, since it is necessary in most cases for patients to travel between offices for certain procedures and timing of visits. If there is any lapse in communication or confusion between what you hear at each office, simply contact the head nurse in charge of your case and she will clear any issues up immediately.
My costs for egg retrieval and freezing was $6,114.00.
N/a I have not created embryos yet.
2007 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Other
2007 - 2017
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Other
I had a really great experience with Dr. Roseff. I had never had a doctor that was so caring and proactive. He ran the extra testing I wanted that other doctors refused to do. He helped me discover I have Hashimotos which I never would have known without his extra testing. He cares a lot about your overall health and made great lifestyle suggestions. He was never pushy about any treatment. He made recommendations but always left the choices up to you. He let me question everything and was happy to explain all of his reasoning. He was positive but also realistic. I am so grateful we found him.
Try to be open to his lifestyle suggestions... he really does want to help people get healthier to fix root causes of problems and to make sure you have the best possible shot at a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. In my case we ended up pregnant without fertility treatments but after following Dr. Roseff's lifestyle advice. At the time I was tempted to be impatient and start a treatment right away but I am so glad we didn't.
Dr. Roseff took the time to really get to know you, your history, your hopes for the future and helps you develop a plan that's best for you. His office staff was wonderful and he took as much time as we needed at each appointment.
Kristi was an amazing nurse. She was very available to me. She answered voicemails and calls quickly. She really felt like a partner and support on the journey. I was especially grateful for her during the first trimester of my current pregnancy which was my first pregnancy after loss. I was so worried and stressed. She was so very kind and supportive. Love her.
I did not end up having to use any treatments we got pregnant on our own the cycle before we were going to start an iui. So I really can't comment on those things.
The costs can be high depending on the treatment, but the costs are average for our area.
8 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
If I had known about Dr Roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
8 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Immunological
Again, I think Dr Roseff is exceptional in his balance of explaining the realities of ivf while still remaining positive. I felt like he left no stone unturned when it came to diagnosis. Much of the diagnostics were done before we even began instead of waiting for issues and then fixing them along the way. Every time I sat down with him I felt like my success was important to Dr Roseff. He is very patient and explains things very well. At no point did I feel like I was rushed or that any question wasn't answered intelligently and thoroughly. its a difficult process emotionally and financially and that is not lost on him.
Ask a lot of questions. He is a great communicator and is happy to share the knowledge he has accumulated over the years. You will not be rushed out of the office and he enjoys his job!
Dr Roseff's office is a standout in the 3 practices I have visited for level of care. His entire staff is friendly, well informed, and efficient. Dr Roseff went above and beyond to answer questions, explain everything thoroughly with immediate feedback in the office or through email when issues arose outside of appointments. Dr Roseff is very current on all the issues and still recognizes above all that this is an extremely difficult and emotional process. I felt like he was really invested in my success and when that success came he was genuinely happy for me! The first time didn't work but he was encouraging and we dug a little deeper to resolve an issue. He is forthright about issues and probabilities while still remaining positive.
If I had known about dr roseff initially I would have gone straight to him! we did Lupron to surpress the ovaries then estrogen and progesterone timed for FET. After a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks after a positive pregnancy test the first time we did an endometrial biopsy and identified endometritis. We treated it and did a follow up biopsy which came back negative. The second transfer worked and I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a singleton. Did elective single embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi vesh)
Kristi is incredibly kind and answered countless questions from me very quickly. Every time I went to the office Kristi and all the nursing staff were efficient , helpful, compassionate and enthilusiastic depending on the circumstances
The Boca office is a very friendly, personable place where they know you and you are not a number. I had a lot of tests and a lot of paperwork and everything was processed accurately and efficiently. They coordinate very well with the Miami office that does the transfers and contains the lab
I paid out of pocket...I thought the pricing was competitive compared to the other clinics I had been to. I didn't feel nickled and dimed
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Immunological
He was realistic and sometimes blunt about our chances, which we appreciated because we realized that we faced difficult odds. We felt that he would tell us if he felt it was time to switch treatment courses so that it did not waste our money. We also liked his holistic approach....We felt that Dr. Roseff genuinely enjoys his job and is a very thorough doctor. After visiting another doctor in the area, we felt more comfortable with him because we felt that he took the time to do tests and procedures to determine the best course of treatment for us rather than just rush us into the procedures. It did not feel like a "one-size-fits-all" category.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Immunological
We felt that Dr. Roseff genuinely enjoys his job and is a very thorough doctor. After visiting another doctor in the area, we felt more comfortable with him because we felt that he took the time to do tests and procedures to determine the best course of treatment for us rather than just rush us into the procedures. It did not feel like a "one-size-fits-all" category. He was realistic and sometimes blunt about our chances, which we appreciated because we realized that we faced difficult odds. We felt that he would tell us if he felt it was time to switch treatment courses so that it did not waste our money. We also liked his holistic approach. I followed his recommendations on vitamins and acupuncture and I do think it made a real difference in my course of treatment. I definitely felt that we were treated personally and were not a number in the process. Even though Dr. Roseff did not perform my actual retrieval or transfer, we had Dr. McCarthy in the Jupiter office and she was amazing too! After the positive pregnancy test, Dr. Roseff carefully monitored the pregnancy for the first 10 weeks and this made me feel very comfortable. When it was time to switch to an OBGYN in the pregnancy, I wished we could continue with Dr. Roseff instead! We plan on coming back in the future to try for number 2!
The process can be frustrating and sometimes it is hard to hear negative news but you are in good hands and he will do everything he can to help you get pregnant.
Dr Roseff and his nurse Kristi took all the time I needed to answer my questions and emails. I never felt rushed in his office.
After testing and diagnosis, I did 3 months of a extensive vitamin protocol and acupuncture. We started injections for an egg retrieval within 6 months of my first visit. We had to cancel the first cycle to adjust the medications but did so early enough to prevent losing too much money. Our second cycle was successful and we retrieved two healthy frozen embryos with PGS testing. Because of my DOR, we decided to keep those frozen and try for another cycle to do a fresh transfer (because the PGS screening came back positive). We changed the protocol to a lupron start to try for a better result in the number of eggs but it didn't work for me. I had fewer egg follicles and actually ovulated early! We spoke with Dr. Roseff and he agreed that we should revert back to the earlier protocol that had worked. Our fourth treatment did not produce a large number of follicles and we were concerned. We had only 3 eggs retrieved and only two fertilized but it looked like that might be the best we could do. Luckily, 2 eggs made it to day 5 embryos and we did a day 5 fresh transfer of both embryos and one of them worked! :) Also, before doing the fresh transfer we tested for blood clotting issues and natural killer cell issues, both of which came back as potential dangers. Dr. Roseff had me on a baby aspirin and Lovenox injections for the first trimester. I also did intralipid treatments for my natural killer cells.
I love the nursing staff! They felt like family after all we had been through. I felt that you do have to be on top of things and call if you don't hear back about test results or if you have questions but they are always happy to answer your questions and you never feel like you are bothering them.
Strength- Dr Roseff, Kristi, and Dr. McCarthy were all amazing! You feel that they get to know you personally and really care about your treatment. Weakness- The company (IVF-MD) is pretty big so it can be difficult to deal with financials and appointments. But get to know the office staff at Dr. Roseff's office. They will help you through this part!
They were expensive. I am not going to lie, the whole process was very expensive and we were entirely out of pocket (that is more of an issue with my insurance though!) But in the end, the cost is worth it and I would do it again without hesitation.
Yes, he felt that if we had done a frozen transfer with embryos that had been PGS tested, we should do a single embryo transfer. However, since we decided to do a fresh transfer for this cycle with no PGS testing, we transferred two embryos. I think this was the right decision for me because only one stuck.
What specific things went wrong at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
13 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Roseff is not only compassionate but he is very forthcoming about your treatment. He leaves no stones unturned and completely explained each step in our process in full detail. Even when our own eggs were not satisfactory he was there to console us and give us other options. He has a wonderful bedside manner which was super important to us. Every time we came in to see Dr. Roseff, we left satisfied that we were receiving the best care possible. He was very honest with us and gave us realistic expectations....His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
13 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Undeniably the best doctor we have been to. Definitely give him a chance to make your dreams come true. We felt defeated and he helped us believe our dreams were possible.
Dr. Roseff is a gem and truly cares for his patients. He was always there to answer my questions either in person or via email. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have had to this day.
Dr. Roseff began our treatments with a full blood work , and targeted some bloodwork to determine the cause of previous miscarriage. His blood tests showed we had a coagulatory issue which may have been the cause, testing that our previous IVF center would not do. With that information he tailored my medication to help with that issue. He highly recommended a healthy diet and acupuncture, all of which I did. Our first cycle was with my eggs and as a 41 year I knew it may not work due to my age. After doing PGS, recommeded by Dr. Roseff, we found our embryo would have a severe genetic disorder and it was not transferred. Our next cycle with Dr. Roseff was with donor eggs, per his recommendation. The cycle went great however the eggs never matured past day 2, a problem most likely with freezing at the donor egg facility. Our last cycle resulted in 4/6 wonderful embryos, one in which we are now pregnant with. His protocol works, it just needs to be followed. He also recommends many vitamins that they provide in their office, which made it very convenient.
Always available to answer questions and concerns. Very compassionate.
Scheduling was easy and they always managed to fit me in. They have several offices, but I highly recommend the Boca Raton office, where Dr. Roseff is. The staff is super friendly.
We had a variety of costs depending on the cycle we were on. We paid for a donor cycle and for our own cycle. They were always up front with all fees, never any issues.
Dr. Roseff only recommended single embryo transfer at my age for health purposes. We agreed with him. He went over why multiple embryo transfer was not recommended and that it does not increase your chance for pregnancy.
Boca Raton
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
he [Dr. Roseff] told me that all 7 embryos had dissolved. That's it. Not an explanation, just a forced "I'm sorry", and "I'll transfer you to Chantal (the receptionist) to schedule a time to sit down and talk. Chantal told me that we could come in TEN days later...Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I never saw him again throughout my entire treatment... he referred me to a very expensive to a nutritionist and still, I never saw him again.
Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I had heard great things and my husband and I were excited to begin our treatment with him. From the start, he came off as cold and unfeeling. My husband has long hair and is a musician, and Dr. Roseff could hardly hide his contempt for his lifestyle (traveling and playing music in bars). I met with his nurse, Kristi, and she was great. She was caring and explained everything to us. Thank goodness, because after we paid for our cycle, we NEVER saw Dr. Roseff again. The office is so busy and I understand that he is under high demand, but I currently go to a different office in Boca, and they are just as busy, but I see the doctor EVERY time I go.
He has a very high success rate and will try different protocols, but if you like to feel like a human being and have a full understanding of what is happening, do not expect that from him.
Dr. Roseff met with me at our first appointment. I never saw him again throughout my entire treatment. When our 7 embryos dissolved on day 6, he did not even call me - I had to track him down for about an hour. He then said that he could meet with us to discuss what had happened 10 days later. After I flipped out, they brought it down to 5 days. From there, he referred me to a very expensive to a nutritionist and still, I never saw him again.
Because I am anovulatory and have low ovarian reserve, and because Dr. Roseff found that my husband had poor morphology (negated at our next clinic), he recommended IVF with ICSI. We did our stimulation cycle and then an egg retrieval (at IVFMD in South Miami, because for some reason, Dr. Roseff doesn't do ANYTHING). They retrieved 10 eggs, and 7 fertilized. Throughout the week, I received one call from the clinic in Miami to let me know how the embryos were doing, and was told that I would receive a call on day 6 to let me know if they would be doing PGS and then freezing, or if I would be having a fresh transfer. I am a first grade teacher, and this was the last day of school in Boca. I went to school not knowing if I would be needing to leave my students in the middle of the last day, and did not receive a call. I called repeatedly all morning, and finally received a call from Dr. Roseff as my 22 seven year olds were walking in my classroom. At that moment, he told me that all 7 embryos had dissolved. That's it. Not an explanation, just a forced "I'm sorry", and "I'll transfer you to Chantal (the receptionist) to schedule a time to sit down and talk. Chantal told me that we could come in TEN days later. I was numb and accepted the appointment, then left my class and went home. However, my family was SO angry and helped me to see that it was completely unacceptable that Dr. Roseff couldn't make time to talk to us sooner. I called and expressed my feelings, and I believe we got the appointment changed to five days later.
Kristi and all of the nursing staff were extremely caring and helpful. Kristi was the person who did my ultrasounds before the cycle began, but then unfortunately she was transferred to the Jupiter office just as our cycle began (IVFMD has many locations, and seem to think that developing a rapport with your patients or making them feel comfortable is important). After Kristi left, she was replaced by a nurse named Jenny. She was..nice, but not able to perform the ultrasound effectively. My left ovary is always hard to find, but during multiple ultrasounds, she searched for it for literally 30 minutes while she waited for her boss to arrive at the office. Her boss was able to find it immediately. I was late to work every single day as Jenny searched for my ovary. So - Kristi is great, but only if IVFMD allows her to see her patients.
When you walk in the door, you will enter a cold, somewhat clean waiting room. Chantel is the receptionist, and when you speak to her as a human, she will try to do the same for you. She is so busy and most days will make you feel that you are not wanted there and should turn around and walk out. The nurses who will weigh you and take your blood are extremely nice and caring. Kristi is great. You will never see the doctor once you have paid for your cycle. Then, you will be told that you need to travel to Jupiter/Cooper City/Miami, or anywhere else, for most of your procedures such as polyp removal, retrieval, transfer, etc.
I believe that a cycle cost about $20,000 plus medications. However, we went through WinFertility after being made to feel by Chantel that that was the only way we could go. After leaving IVFMD and going elsewhere, I have learned that I can find cheaper medications elsewhere and that I need to be my own advocate.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
The first thing he [Dr. Scott Roseff] did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents...I can't recommend him enough and he will always be the first person I would recommend to anyone that asks me.
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Our experience with IVFMD was amazing. We worked primarily with Dr Scott Roseff and my wife and I could not have been happier. To understand how much we appreciate Dr Roseff, you would need to understand how our journey started. We originally started our IVF Journey at another fertility doctor in the Boca Raton area and we did not have any success there. This doctor did not run any tests on my wife and seemed only interested in attempting to do another round of IUI or move to IVF. He didn't question why the first round of IUI did not work. My wife was devastated that the IUI did not work and this doctor didn't even empathize or sympathize with my wife. Additionally we were surprised that this doctor even told us that the technology didn't exist to safely do genetic testing on the embryo before we would implant it (which is not true). This led us to find another doctor. We had one of my doctors and one of my wife's doctors both tell us that we had to see Dr Roseff. OUR FIRST MEETING with Dr Roseff was enlightening. The first thing he did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We started with a lot of medical tests, which he was surprised were not done with the first doctor. Those tests showed the reason why my wife would not likely get pregnant through IUI or naturally. Dr Roseff assured my wife that her situation was common and easily treatable with the proper hormones. He also explained that we should go straight to IVF and skip IUI because it would likely not be successful due to my wife's condition. Another thing he did for us was to suggest the genetic testing to the embryo, which he explained was perfectly safe because of how the procedure was now done. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents. I personally appreciated how he treated my wife at every meeting. He made her feel like she was the only person in the room and always gave her his undivided attention. He just understood how to always put my wife at easy through this process. I am glad to say that we now have a beautiful baby boy and we have Dr Roseff to thank for that. Dr Roseff has brought more meaning to our lives by helping us become parents. I can't recommend him enough and he will always be the first person I would recommend to anyone that asks me. If my wife and I decide to have a second child, we will be making another appointment to visit Dr Roseff. You won't be sorry seeing Dr Roseff if you are considering IVF.
Listen to what he has to say and realize he has your best interest in mind.
OUR FIRST MEETING with Dr Roseff was enlightening. The first thing he did was make my wife feel so comfortable. He understood how my wife felt and empathized with her and what she had gone through at that point. He also explained to us what he would do to help us. We felt more confident after each meeting with Dr Roseff and he made us feel hopeful again that we would be able to become parents. I personally appreciated how he treated my wife at every meeting. He made her feel like she was the only person in the room and always gave her his undivided attention. He just understood how to always put my wife at easy through this process.
I can't remember everything as it was over a year ago. I do know that he determined that my wife had PCOS and gave her the proper treatment and hormones to allow her to become successfully pregnant.
Kristi Vesh was very helpful. Sometimes it was hard to reach her on the phone but if you write her an email, she would get back to you within 24 hours. She has great bedside manner and was very helpful through the process.
Everyone we saw at the clinic was great. We started with Dr Roseff and then we had to go to the clinic in Jupiter for some of the procedures and to the clinic in Miami for the egg retrieval. Dr Roseff was like the coach that directed everything to have the results you wanted.
Our treatment was covered under our insurance. We spent a total of $5,900 for what was not covered by insurance.
Dr Roseff explained to us that it would be a bad idea to do two embryos because my wife is petite. He explained that the growth of two embryos could risk the health of one or both of the embryos and could also be dangerous to my wife. We felt this was the best advice because our son grew to be a large newborn and we couldn't even imagine how she would have been able to go through pregnancy with twins.
Boca Raton
There was never a moment where I felt rushed during my visits with his staff and even less with him [Dr. Roseff]. He always asked me several times if I had any questions or needed additional information... Dr. Roseff does not have an outgoing demeanor and, at first glance, can seem a bit dry. After another visit or so, he starts to open up more and I quickly realized how kind he really was. At the end of the day, he is there to talk to you about everything going on and provide you with the best assessment and game plan to get you to your goal of conceiving...
Dr. Roseff does not have an outgoing demeanor and, at first glance, can seem a bit dry. After another visit or so, he starts to open up more and I quickly realized how kind he really was. At the end of the day, he is there to talk to you about everything going on and provide you with the best assessment and game plan to get you to your goal of conceiving. He did just that. He was serious when he needed to be and was very supportive when we had not so great conversations and emotional breakdowns. I was devastated to find out I needed IVF but, once we started everything, I knew I was in the perfect hands. Could not be happier with Dr. Roseff, his knowledge and his success rates. We got it on the first try!
Don't expect a B.F.F. out of him. Other doctors charm you with lively conversations and make you feel so comfortable with them that you forget their success rates are not great. Dr. Roseff has great stats, we felt like we've known him forever and he is the perfect person for the job.
There was never a moment where I felt rushed during my visits with his staff and even less with him. He always asked me several times if I had any questions or needed additional information. I always said no and, of course, got home and remembered everything I forgot to ask. I would email him or his assistant and immediately got responses back... thorough responses. They definitely take care of their patients.
Dr. Roseff had me get a Saline Infusion Sonohysterography (SIS) to check my uterine lining. I then had a Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) which pushes dye through your fallopian tubes and shows you if there is any blockage. My SIS showed that my lining was perfect but my HSG test showed that my one and only fallopian tube was pinned down by scar tissue from a surgery I had right after I was born. The scar tissue did not allow the tube to move and retrieve the eggs as it should have so the two options were: 1. a procedure that checks to see how bad the scar tissue is and *possibly* remove it if they're able to do so. This may have allowed me to conceive naturally. 2. Go through IVF. Without a functional tube, my options were very limited. I did not have any actual fertility issues like poor quality or poor count of eggs, hormonal issues, uterine lining issues or anything else. It was literally just a side effect from a prior surgery that pinned my perfectly healthy tube down and made it useless.
Kristi was the absolute BEST!!! What a genuinely kind soul. I felt overwhelmed by the thought of having to go through IVF and everything that it consisted of. Having Kristi to answer my millions of annoying emails, the questions that woke me up in the middle of the night, the fears that I had, etc. was an absolute blessing. No question went unanswered and I never felt alone through a single point of this process. She was the one who handled most of my visits and was such a breath of fresh air. Every single time I went there worried about something she made sure that I was at ease. Could not be happier with her.
The clinic was clean, appointments were pretty much on time every time I went. There were days I would get there at 8:00 and be out of the office by 8:10.
I believe between IVF and the visits and tests leading up to the IVF it was about $25,000.00 total. My insurance did not cover a single part of the process as they did not cover any infertility related treatment. Once I switched to my husbands insurance, it was a little better but not by much.
3 IUI, IVF
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I appreciated Dr. Roseff's expertise and compassion. He used wisdom in our IVF cycle by recommending ICSI in order to improve our chances. He tends to be very thorough in getting to the bottom of an issue.... We did 3 unsuccessful cycles of IUI with Clomid, mainly because it was a cheaper and less intense process. We then did one cycle of IVF and it resulted in pregnancy the first time! We now have a beautiful 2 month old daughter.
3 IUI, IVF
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I appreciated Dr. Roseff's expertise and compassion. He used wisdom in our IVF cycle by recommending ICSI in order to improve our chances. He tends to be very thorough in getting to the bottom of an issue. The only thing I wish I could change would be the prices, but what can you do?
Go through the process of treatment, but don't jump to IVF unless you're sure it's right for you.
Dr. Roseff will not rush your consultation. We had to ask certain questions multiple times and he took the time to answer thoroughly.
Kristi is awesome! She puts your fears at ease and will give you tips for injections and all of the details of the IVF cycle. I can't say enough great things about her.
A great thing about this clinic that makes them different is using a lifestyle consultant, Marta Montenegro. I and many other ladies have had a lot of success in getting healthier in diet & exercise before getting pregnant. As I mentioned before, the weakness is that everything is so expensive!!
We did a package for IVF through Win Fertility, which cost about $15,700 including medication but I did need to purchase some extra medications which pribsbly added another $1000. The IUI cycles cost about $1600. But there are a lot of costs associated with testing and ultrasounds before you even start a treatment cycle. A small fortune all in all, but the result of having a healthy baby was worth it!
We transferred 2 embryos, but only 1 implanted. They will transfer 1 or 2 embryos, depending on the individual person's case.
Boca Raton
He [Dr. Roseff] is extremely thorough, takes his time to explain the results and possible scenarios. he is honest and caring. I felt his recommendation were on point, very happy I found him...I felt like he cares and he would do anything in his power to make my dream of becoming a mother come true....We started taking all test to determine the cause of the infertility including a uterus test, fallopian tubes test (HSG), ovarian reserve & AMH testing (blood work), and semen analysis. The diagnosis was low quantity and quality of eggs and sperm’s morphology abnormal. We started with a vitamin treatment to improve quality numbers, around 3 months.
He is extremely thorough, takes his time to explain the results and possible scenarios. he is honest and caring. I felt his recommendation were on point, very happy I found him.
Patience, It is a long process but you are in good hands and the end result in so worth it
I felt like he cares and he would do anything in his power to make my dream of becoming a mother come true. After I became pregnant, I felt he was really happy for me.
We started taking all test to determine the cause of the infertility including a uterus test, fallopian tubes test (HSG), ovarian reserve & AMH testing (blood work), and semen analysis. The diagnosis was low quantity and quality of eggs and sperm’s morphology abnormal. We started with a vitamin treatment to improve quality numbers, around 3 months. I also started acupuncture on the side. After the 3 months we decided to start IVF treatment. We regulated my cycle with birth control pills for month and then the injections and pills started; every two days I will have an appointment w/ ultrasound and blood work and after almost a month we had the egg retrieval. After the egg retrieval we did a PGS test to the viable embryos (Generic testing), which took around 2 to 3 weeks to get the results. After the results we discussed it and we decided to transfer only one embryo (We had two good ones). The changes of implanting were very high. We started the treatment for transfer, which took about a month and a half and after the transfer, it took 10 days to find out that I was pregnant.
Amazing, very helpful and caring.
Anovulation, Immunological
Dr. Roseff valued my feelings and desperately wanted the same outcome as me....Dr. Roseff was my last attempt because I just felt at 29 years old, great health, and no problems concieving baby #1, and plain old gut instinct that it wasn't my eggs. ...Dr. Roseff spent so much time with me and after the proper testing, we came to find out that my eggs were actually in very good shape!!!..Dr. Roseff is a brillant doctor and I am so thankful to have met him. He was the only doctor that didnt view me as money signs.
Anovulation, Immunological
Concieving baby #2 was NO easy task. When it was time for doctor intervention, I saw 3 different well known fertility specialists and without batting an eyelash, all of them told me I had very poor egg quality and needed IVF. Dr. Roseff was my last attempt because I just felt at 29 years old, great health, and no problems concieving baby #1, and plain old gut instinct that it wasn't my eggs. I'm so happy I gave it one more shot before spending thousands of unnecessary dollars on a procedure I never needed. Dr. Roseff spent so much time with me and after the proper testing, we came to find out that my eggs were actually in very good shape!!!!!!! go figure! Needless to say, after a few weeks under his care, I became pregnant WITHOUT IVF. Dr. Roseff gave me the biggest hug and for the first full trimester monitored me very closesly. I also must say that his BOCA staff was so nice to interact with as well, instead of these money making fertiity clinics where you are a dime a dozen. Dr. Roseff is a brillant doctor and I am so thankful to have met him. He was the only doctor that didnt view me as money signs. I have 10 weeks til I meet our little miracle and when time comes to try for #3 I will not be wasting any time and will be scheduling an appointment with Dr. Roseff.
Hes smart. Brilliant. Listen to what he says. He geniuely cares and wants you to have a baby as much as you do.
Dr. Roseff valued my feelings and desperately wanted the same outcome as me.
Called me back when I left a message. Which is very important to me and were always very friendly to deal with.
Alot of the testing was out of pocket.
Boca Raton
From day one Dr. Roseff was so kind and understanding. He spoke in layman's to us the entire time and gave us diagrams of everything he explained and encouraged that no question was stupid. He hugged me after the first visit and told me he felt good about the journey we were about to begin. he hugged me after every other visit. During my treatment I lost my mother to cancer. His empathy and accommodation was incredible...[nurse] Kristi was incredible. From day one she treated me like her best friend. She was so personable and excited with me for every step of the way. She responded to every email and phone call with all of my small questions. She made this entire experience so easy and comfortable!!...
As explained in the prior question, his ability to be very layman's with us and explain everything so we understood was fantastic. His bedside manner was perfection! We are forever grateful to his success with achieving our goal!
Give him every single piece of information you can to help him help you! He leaves no stone uncovered and truly finds the root of your challenges.
From day one Dr. Roseff was so kind and understanding. He spoke in layman's to us the entire time and gave us diagrams of everything he explained and encouraged that no question was stupid. He hugged me after the first visit and told me he felt good about the journey we were about to begin. he hugged me after every other visit. During my treatment I lost my mother to cancer. His empathy and accommodation was incredible. He held a phone appointment with me to tell me our PGS test results instead of a office visit so I can share the results with my mom during her transition to passing without leaving her side. His encouragement was priceless. We are forever grateful to him and his staff!
After 3 failed IUI's with other doctors, Dr. Roseff was convinced we had some "deeper" issues. He ran tests on myself and my husband. Come to find out my husband had only 10% of his sperm that were "normal". So all three of those IUI's were a waste as we had a 10% less the percentage of success for a normal IUI. Doing a ICSI IVF was a huge factor in our success. In addition I had one tube that was sort of "not clear path to exit" so that would have hindered a IUI success as well. He's super smart!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi Vesh )
I can not complain about one thing. I barely every had to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time if at all. they are always on time and respectful our their patients time ( Which not many Doctor offices do). Always friendly and remember you and your situation as if you matter and aren't a number!
After they suggested Win Fertility it was significantly less expensive. The cost was around $18k
Endometriosis, Other
Dr. Roseff spend a very long time explaining to us in detail what to expect. He took his time. Nothing was rushed. He welcomed every question and had an answer based on solid fact. He and his entire staff were so kind to us. When he reviewed the fertility test results he had so much compassion for us. I honestly felt like we were disgussing the situation with a family member...
Endometriosis, Other
Dr.Roseff is the best doctor I have ever been to. We feel very blessed to have had his expertise to rely on during our IVF process. We had gone to IVF Florida before we were referred by friends(who also got pregnant on their first round of IVF as we did) to Dr.Roseff. I couldn't believe the vast difference in the doctor's approach. From the very first appointment, Dr.Roseff was very clear ,concise, and compassionate. His theory is to do it right the first time. He was so thorough. He took tests that IVF Florida did not take which made us realize that IVF was the best way for us to get pregnant. I had had the laporscopic surgery for endometriosis, however we did not realize my husband also had some issues with his sperm. We wound up doing IVF with icsi. Dr.Roseff was there through our entire treatment happy to answer any questions. He gave us his email or we could call the office. I thought it was great how quickly he returned calls/emails being as busy as he is. He truly cares and set us up for success. Thanks to him and his staff, we have a beautiful baby boy now!!!
Trust him, he knows what he's talking about. He is very thorough. There are other fertility facilities who will push you to do the most expensive procedure, that is not how he operates his business.
I went on birth control pill for about 3 weeks. Then we went on medications which consisted of 3 injections in my belly. I can't remember for how long , i think it was 2-4 weeks. These shots were to stimulate eggs. I wound up with about 19 eggs. I had blood work and ultrasound about 3 times a week for about 2 weeks. I went to the Miami location to do a retrieval on the Friday and the following Thursday, they did the transfer.Dr.Roseff did not do the retrieval or transfer. The doctor who did was wonderful. Of the 19, 3 were fertilized successfully. 2 were put in me. We were going to do genetic testing, but it wasn't safe due to the amount of fluid vs baby in the embryo. 8 days later we found out that we were pregnant!!! We started doing progesterone shots right after the transfer everyday. They are intermuscular shots in alternating butt checks. The first two weeks, i was fine. However, after that it was pretty painful to walk or sit because the muscles were so irritated. I was on those shots for about 45 days. I was on acupuncture throughout the procedure.
Kristi was wonderful. She was great. I would call and/or email her, and she got right back to me. She was very efficient. The only negative I have about my experience with IVF MD is there was a nurse Carly who was very rough with the internal ultrasound . I had been stimulated with 19 eggs and it was gowing to be uncomfortable, but she hadid me with tears in my eyes. I am not sure if she is with the facility anymore. My main nurse Kristi was excellent!! She was very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. Maya was wonderful also. She took my blood and knew I was not great about it. She always found ways to cheer me up and take my mind off of it..lol... they were like family to me.
Chantel was so organized. She gave me quotes on the cost of everything. She was spot on about everything. They have places that they referred me to for a less expensive rate for the medications. She was very helpful
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Roseff is an extremely knowledgeable doctor who understands the struggles you are going through. He is compassionate and caring yet tells you the truth without sugar coating it...Very thorough, spent time explaining everything. Caring and compassionate...Don't hesitate making an appointment...it's not written in stone but you will gain an immense amount of information to help you move forward...
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Very thorough, spent time explaining everything. Caring and compassionate
I responded fast with the hormones prior to retrieval so much that I almost went into ovarian hyper stimulation. Dr Roseff and his team treated me accordingly and everything worked out wonderfully
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi, Chantelle and two other wonderful nurses, but I am drawing a blank on names)
Nursing staff was attentive to my every need. They always responded to my questions quickly
Caring and understanding!!!! Knowledgeable above all others!!
Fertility treatment is expensive and you have to understand that when you go in.
Miami
He's [Dr. Roseff is] thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! His entire staff was like family to me!.."Do it right the first time" is his motto and he does everything he can to make sure that happens! He cares, he takes the time and he's thorough!! We're expecting our HEALTHY baby boy this February and couldn't be more excited! Thank you to Dr Roseff and his wonderful staff for making our miracle happen!! It works... And he's the best!..
It can seem like a long process, but it does work and Dr. Roseff does everything in his power to help make it happen!
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr Roseff and his amazing staff! He's thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! His entire staff was like family to me!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Kristi was amazing!)
In one word.. amazing! They were gentle, compassionate, and always so friendly!!
You're only as good as your staff this truly applies to this office!! They are a team and each person is as good as the next!!
Insurance covered some of our costs which helped out! We spent between $15k-$20k
Male Factor, Other
This man [Dr Roseff] is wonderful. Everything is wonderful!...He would spend as much time as needed for consultations. Offered hugs and condolences for rough news. Answered calls and emails always within 24 hrs. Even friends on Facebook...Ask any questions you may have. Write them down as they come up. Don't be scared to call/email questions as they pop up....Around $13k for IVF treatments. Worked with outside loan and financing companies to make costs affordable.
Male Factor, Other
This man is wonderful. Everything is wonderful!
Tried clomd first and was unsuccessful. Kept developing cysts with the clomid. Attempted an clomid iui with trigger shot and it failed. Tried iui again and hyper stimulated so we cancelled. Emotionally I was ready to move on to IVF since we had more of a chance of success.
I love her! We have stayed in touch since having my son.
All amazing!
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
This Doctor [Dr. Roseff] really knows his stuff he's honest and knowledgeable truly Precise and if it wasn't for Dr Scott Roseff our Dream wouldn't be a Reality. We had given up on being parents. For ever Grateful to him and staff. If any Doctor Scott Roseff is The One...He looks at all 4 corners of the square and won't begin IVF untill you are in every sense of the word Health... Completely Honest...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
This Doctor really knows his stuff he's honest and knowledgeable truly Precise and if it wasn't for Dr Scott Roseff our Dream wouldn't be a Reality. We had given up on being parents. For ever Grateful to him and staff. If any Doctor Scott Roseff is The One
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center?
This Doctor is smart really cares. Do it once do it right
Describe the protocols Scott Roseff used in your cycles at BocaFertility IVF Center and their degree of success.
Sugar of my wife and iron as well as vitamin Dr was horrible A1c was 12.9...treated everything and then Started when all 4 corners of the square were covered
Describe your experience with your nurse at BocaFertility IVF Center. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
Everyone goes above and beyond their duties. They love their job and truly care. A Real Family environment
Describe your experience with BocaFertility IVF Center.
To me no weaknesses they all work as a team as a family
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Roseff at BocaFertility IVF Center.
BocaFertility IVF Center
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
I'm early in my donor egg treatment but to date I thought he [Dr. Roseff] explained things thoroughly and appealed to my need for details. He to date has been compassionate about my fertility struggles...I wish I had gone to him initially when I first started fertility treatments...he seemed to feel that would have made a difference as far as the time I wasted. that being said when I went to him at 43 he would not accept me for an OE cycle...
Investment Banker
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
I'm early in my donor egg treatment but to date I thought he explained things thoroughly and appealed to my need for details. He to date has been compassionate about my fertility struggles
2011 - 2012
IVF, Donor Eggs
He is more like a salesman. Tries to get you to take expensive vitamins and do acupuncture. Became unresponsive and angry when I told him I was unhappy.
2011 - 2012
IVF, Donor Eggs
Go to another doctor
My test results were lost numerous times. My calls were not returned in a timely manner. My emails often went unanswered.
Lupron, estradiol tabs twice daily, estrogen patches, PIO shots daily
When I was called and notified my pregnancy was failing I started to cry and the nurse promptly hung up.
30k