Available by cell phone
770-277-3361
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Scott Slayden to a friend?

5.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RBA to a friend?
Dr. Slayden will give you a lot of information about pros and cons but will also give you the wiggle room to decide. ... Dr Slayden called me personally and explained why he wanted to cancel the cycle and do a hysteroscopy before proceeding just to make sure nothing in my uterus was preventing my lining from thickening after having a D&C earlier in the year. ... We were able to start the new more intense FET protocol the next day after surgery (uterus was all clear).
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden is pretty easy going and gives patients room to make their own decisions in most cases unrelated to safety. He also was compassionate when delivering bad news or change or plans during a treatment cycle. Some of the information comes at you pretty fast so be sure to take notes and do your own research!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden will give you a lot of information about pros and cons but will also give you the wiggle room to decide. Make sure to weigh each option before starting treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Slayden at RBA?
After going to another top clinic in Atlanta where we felt like a number we were pleasantly surprised by RBA. Although my initial doctor left the clinic midway through the year Dr. Slayden picked up right where she left off and continued treatment.
Describe the protocols Scott Slayden used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
We started with Dr. Slayden right from egg retrieval. We followed the plan set out by my initial doctor which he agreed with. Stimming was rather uneventful as I was only on Gonal-f and ganirelix towards the end and triggered with lupron. From that cycle we ended up with 11 genetically normal embryos. We met with the doctor to discuss plans for an FET and created a plan about a moth after egg retrieval. I started on the course of medicines prescribed (lupron, estrogen patches) but on lining check day my lining was still quite thin a week out from scheduled transfer. Dr Slayden called me personally and explained why he wanted to cancel the cycle and do a hysteroscopy before proceeding just to make sure nothing in my uterus was preventing my lining from thickening after having a D&C earlier in the year. While extremely disappointed we agreed and were able to get the surgery scheduled within a week. We were able to start the new more intense FET protocol the next day after surgery (uterus was all clear). We transferred at the end of November and I am currently a week away from my second trimester. Can’t thank Dr. Slayden enough for letting us make informed decisions along the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Lacie Bean )
Lacie Bean at the Marietta office was the best when it came to treatment, compassion, and answers. She was always there with a smile and a good story whenever we would come in. I think we will probably miss her the most! All the other nursing staff and coordinators were lovely as well.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA went through a tough time in 2018 with a few doctors and staff turning over midway through the year. There was some initial confusion during the transition but I never felt my care was lacking during those few weeks. Now they are very prompt with appointments and answering calls back. I still never felt like a number here.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
At RBA at the time a full cycle of IVF was about $14,000 not including medications and a frozen transfer was about $4000 not including medications.
Describe Scott Slayden's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
For my age and number of embryos we were both pretty adamant about transferring one. I had done my own research and was uninterested in doing more than one embryo. Dr. Slayden and I agreed and the discussion around this topic was minimal.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Slayden and his nurses were respectful and caring during a very emotional time in my life....Don’t let his straightforwardness turn you away. He really cares and will do all he can to help you have a baby....He’s very straightforward and doesn’t leave any detail out. Very through in his meetings with us. We knew exactly what to expect. He showed compassion when things didn’t turn out quite like we hoped....He suggested we transfer two at a time. The first transfer resulted in a failed cycle. The second transfer resulted in a precious baby girl.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
All along the way Dr. Slayden and his nurses told us what to expect. We did a egg retrieval in the summer and two transfers in fall and winter. Each and every time all aspects were explained and time was given for us to ask questions. During heartbreak they were compassionate and told us we would keep trying until we had a precious baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Becky )
Becky was our nurse and she is AWESOME!! She emailed and called frequently to give us updates and keep us on track. I could always call her with questions and concerns and she always got right back to me. Very caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with RBA.
We love our clinics. Very inviting and professional. We used the office in Lawrencville more than the main office. The office staff there was expectional. I especially love my ultrasound tech, Kimi. She was amazing and so friendly. I love how she shared her story with me. I didn’t feel so alone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
I can’t remember the exact costs of our treatments, but there weren’t any surprises. They would let us know what was expected and provide payment option. We were blessed to be able to pay for our treatment without any assistance. No hidden figures at all. Everything was explained very well.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Slayden at RBA.

My husband and I felt great about our doctor choice, [Dr. Slayden], at the beginning- however as time went on, it became evident that nobody at the doctor's office had our best interest at heart. We have the overwhelming feeling that this is almost like an IVF factory...all treatment plans are the same- patients are just looked at as data, not individuals with individual needs and circumstances...
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden makes a good first impression. He is friendly and comes across very personable. I now realize, he is a good salesman. Many of the facts and numbers he gave us were confusing. He used a bunch of metaphors that really downplayed what we were going through. ("If we were playing football and I were the quarterback, here's what I would do...") This is a turning point in our family, not a football game. My husband and I consulted with Dr. Slayden after 3 consecutive unexplained miscarriages. We were looking for options. Dr. Slayden explained to us that IVF with genetic testing was our best option because he felt 99% sure that genetic abnormalities caused our miscarriages. Dr. Slayden all but guaranteed us we would find success through IVF. After running all of the tests, he compared my chances to that of an 18 year old. My husband and I were thrilled. We completed the egg retrieval, genetic testing, and embryo transfer without success. Dr. Slayden called to tell me the pregnancy test was negative and said, "I'm ready to try again." I had JUST found out our time (6 months), money ($25,000), and emotion (inexplicable) had been wasted. I was not ready. We decided to take a break to let my body and our bank account adjust from the whole ordeal. When we were ready after a few months, Dr. Slayden suggested we try a natural/non medicated cycle. We first did an endometrial biopsy (I'm not exactly sure why). Unfortunately, we tried for 2 months- but my cycles were inconsistent so we weren't able to do the transfer. Each time, Dr. Slayden suggested we move to a medicated cycle. My husband and I weren't sure why the change of treatment plan was so quick. We felt very confused about what our best option was. For 5 months after our first transfer, my cycles remained inconsistent. Most were upwards of 35 days. I spoke to Dr. Slalyden about this and he casually said, "That is common since you have PCOS." He had NEVER mentioned PCOS in any of our communications. I questioned him and his reply was, "You COULD have PCOS. It can develop over time." He then told me he thinks I should move forward with a surrogate. That was so absolutely confusing since he always seemed so confident in our chances of success through IVF on my own. His reasons for why he said that was even more confusing...I can't begin to explain it here. He scheduled me for some blood-work and the resulting diagnosis is I "may possibly" have PCOS. That diagnosis is frustrating in itself, aside from the fact I certainly thought we would have tested for something so common prior to this point in my treatment. Especially something that can be treated without IVF. My husband and I are now more confused than ever. We did all of the initial work to make as many embryos as possible and now they are 'owned' by Dr. Slayden and RBA. We feel very helpless and it seems like our only option is to move forward with another medicated cycle. There is no change in the treatment plan although our first attempt was unsuccessful. I now "may possibly" have PCOS. We aren't sure if a surrogate is a better option. We are out of money and our patience is running thin.
Research other options.
My husband and I felt great about our doctor choice at the beginning- however as time went on, it became evident that nobody at the doctor's office had our best interest at heart. We have the overwhelming feeling that this is almost like an IVF factory...all treatment plans are the same- patients are just looked at as data, not individuals with individual needs and circumstances.
Egg Retrieval Protocol: Birth Control with start of cycle for 25 days (regulate my cycle) Ultrasound and Blood-work Gonal F after BC for 5 days (produce eggs) Ultrasound and Blood-work Gonal F and Ganirelix for 5 more days (produce eggs and then ovulate) Ultrasounds and Blood-work every-other day Egg Retrieval Surgery (39 days after staring BC) Frozen Transfer Protocol: Lupron on Day 21 of cycle (not sure what the purpose is) Estrogen Replacement on Day 1 of next cycle (prep body for pregnancy) Begin Baby Asprin, Progesterone, and Medrol (prep body for pregnancy) Decrease Lupron, increase Estrogen Antibiotic for 5 days prior to transfer (in case of infection) Ultrasound and Blood-work (determine if lining is adequate for transfer) Embryo Transfer (approx 30 days after starting Lupron) Negative Pregnancy Test 7 days after transfer
I was told I was assigned to a particular nurse, Tracy. She seemed knowledgeable and friendly. However, I spoke to a number of nurses throughout my phone calls and appointments at this office. My first cause of frustration was when we began our first cycle and it wasn't clear why I was taking the medication. I may be unusual- however I like to understand the purpose of medications I'm putting in my body. Common answers were, "This is what Dr. Slayden wrote on your chart." ...or... "Don't worry about that, it will be fine." Most frustrating was when I saw the warning label on my progesterone medication mention DO NOT take if you have a history of miscarriage. I called the nurse to address my concerns since I have had 3 miscarriages. She told me, "Just ignore that part...don't even look at it." I also find it frustrating that the nursing staff rarely calls with test results. I can only remember 2 times (out of probably 15) that I have gotten a call with my results. I always have to call them or wait until my next appointment so I can ask about my results. The most concerning issue is that the nurses have (more than once) miscommunicated the medications I have taken or am currently taking. For example: When I first started treatment, Dr. Slayden had me on a thyroid medicine because my number was slightly higher than average. I asked the nurse how long I needed to take the medicine and she said, "For a long time, probably until another doctor down the road tells you to stop." (I prefer my medical staff to be more specific than that.) When I started my most recent cycle, the nurse told me I needed to come in and get my thyroid checked because it had been 6 months since my last check. She then (mistakenly) corrected herself and said, "No you're actually fine since you have never had any issues or had to take medication for your thyroid." I have taken medication for my thyroid...prescribed by them. The overall feel of the nursing staff is that they just want to get me out of the office, or off of the phone. It seems like they just want me to stop asking questions and do as I am told. Unfortunately, I don't have the trust in Dr. Slayden or his nurses to stop asking questions. My gut and their history of mistakes lead me to believe I am the only one being diligent about the quality of my care. I will mention one nurse, Becky, who has been helpful and informative every time I have spoken to her.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA has 3 offices. I have been to 2- the main office in Atlanta and Dr. Slayden's office in Gwinnett. The main office is very nice. The appearance is upscale and the staff is professional. This is where most of the procedures and surgeries take place. Dr. Slayden's office is older and more run-down. The nicest thing about this office is that they validate your parking.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RBA.
I was always able to go first thing in the morning to get my ultrasounds and blood-work done. I rarely had to wait more than 10 minutes. The ultrasound tech is efficient and knowledgeable.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
$14,500 egg retrieval $3,000 medication (not paid to the doctor) $3,000 (approx) genetic testing (not paid to the doctor) $4,000 transfer cycle $1,000 medication (not paid to the doctor) $500 yearly for frozen embryos
What specific things went wrong at RBA?

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Slayden at RBA.

I love dr slayden, he was not just my dr, he was my friend. He knows his stuff and is very educated and experienced. He properly diagnosed me from the beginning. If we had some bumps in the road, which we did. He always was compassionate n always had a great plan. His beside manner was wonderful...They [RBA staff] are amazing, they will listen to you and explain the situation in hand and set a game plan that works the best. Even in the tough times they are a shoulder to cry on and the comfort you need to move forward. They are really the best in my eyes. We had seen 3 Dr's before him and none of them made me fell so comfortable the way dr slayden did. They also all liked compassion
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Trust him and listen to him. He knows what he is talking about and will make you feel like family
Dr sladen was the 4th dr n 3rd fertility offices. We had some horrible and heartbreaking experience before we came to him. We instantly felt like family. He properly diagnosed me when I had been missed diagnosed for 3 years. He would always make me feel special especially when things were going ruff. He would call us on holidays, after hours and even on vacation if we needed. He was wonderful
1st I had to have surgery to remove a uterine septum n endometriosis, a month later we had our 2nd Ivf , 1st with dr slayden. Had brithcontol n injection. Had a egg retrieval n 5 day transfer. This resulted in a pregnancy, I had a heterotopic pregnancy, I also had a hematoma with this pregnancy which caused premature labor and our twins being born to soon at 21 weeks. 2nd we had a hsg, which came back with issues, then I had to have surgery again to fix the septum n clean out. I then had a scarpe and our 3rd ivf, 2nd with dr slayden with injectables which resulted in a negative pregnancy test. I tried injectables again but the cycle was canceled because I fromed a cyst. Dr slayden suggested we take a brake for a few months and we did. We did a another hsg, come back prefect. Did the same brithcontol n Injection protocol. Had another scrape. Had our 4th ivf and 3rd with Dr slayden it was successful n great pregnancy and resulted in us having our wonderful gifts from God our twins.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Tracy )
Tracy and everyone in the Lawrenceville and main office were great. They always should compassion. They treated you like family
Describe your experience with RBA.
They are amazing, they will listen to you and explain the situation in hand and set a game plan that works the best. Even in the tough times they are a shoulder to cry on and the comfort you need to move forward. They are really the best in my eyes. We had seen 3 Dr's before him and none of them made me fell so comfortable the way dr slayden did. They also all liked compassion
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RBA.
This was always done prefect and in a timely manner
28,000 to 35,000
They would only transfer 2

2012 - 2015
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
He [Dr Slayden] seemed happy to continue unrealistic treatments for us (IUI) either because it would bring more revenue or because he knew we would eventually need to do IVF. The problem with this was that for every year and dollar wasted our chances of a pregnancy with even IVF would have been more difficult. Be prepared to ask him hard questions to make your treatment something worth your time and energy.
2012 - 2015
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden is a technically proficient physician. And he can be charming to most patients. However, the charm (his primary bedside manner) masks a lack of personal interest in helping patients understand treatment decisions. He seemed happy to continue unrealistic treatments for us (IUI) either because it would bring more revenue or because he knew we would eventually need to do IVF. The problem with this was that for every year and dollar wasted our chances of a pregnancy with even IVF would have been more difficult. Be prepared to ask him hard questions to make your treatment something worth your time and energy.
Educate yourself before any visits/treatments, ask him hard questions every time, demand clear answers about chances of success, and make sure you understand the window of time you have to be most successful with your goal to have a family. Do not rely on him to be in the driver seat for you to get the best care.
Poor response from office to staff to questions about treatments/procedures.
Femara for IUI, Femara with injectables for IUI, Antagonist protocol for IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Tracey Womble)
Tracey was typically unorganized, unable to answer questions, poor about responding to questions in general, and ultimately totally uncompassionate.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA is a large practice which can be daunting, but overall their physicians stay on top of the latest research in reproductive endocrinology & embryology. Their embryology program (where your eggs/sperm/embryos will be taken care for IVF cycles) is outstanding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
Transportation, Medication, Lost wages, Cash pay for consultation by phone or in person, Treatment
What specific things went wrong at RBA?

2010 - 2013
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr Slayden] treated us for our infertility, one time ending with tubal pregnancy (which he himself performed the operation to remove the tube - in fact he insisted upon it!), and the other two pregnancies ended with two sets of twins. He rejoiced greatly with us when we were able to get pregnant, and often told us of other cases that gave him great hope from his past. His staff, especially Nancy, were caring with all of our questions, and were certain to get back to us as soon as they could about any questions that we had. They never blew us off even with the silliest of questions.
2010 - 2013
European, Other
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden was very straightforward about the expectations and realities of our particular infertility. He made sure to tell us the risks that were inherent with our treatment, but was also optimistic about our chances of pregnancy. We almost always saw Dr. Slayden for appointments, and during transfers, he was present and was in complete control of the room. He also made sure to state his success rates versus the national average. Also, he made us feel at ease with him from the first visit.
Be open and honest with Dr. Slayden. He can see through hesitancy or lies.
Dr. Slayden and his staff always treated us as a family member would do. We always felt more than just a case. He always was fair and straightforward without being mean or painful. He treated us for our infertility, one time ending with tubal pregnancy (which he himself performed the operation to remove the tube - in fact he insisted upon it!), and the other two pregnancies ended with two sets of twins. He rejoiced greatly with us when we were able to get pregnant, and often told us of other cases that gave him great hope from his past. His staff, especially Nancy, were caring with all of our questions, and were certain to get back to us as soon as they could about any questions that we had. They never blew us off even with the silliest of questions.
We used clomid at first to see if we could get pregnant that way. This ended up not being successful in getting pregnant. We ended up doing a full egg retrieval using various drugs that were very successful (38 eggs retrieved). We ended up using progesterone shots for four weeks before transfer, then for the next six weeks after implant twice per day. We also used a steroid shot before implant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Nancy)
Nancy was the best. She always was compassionate, but also stern to make sure we were following our care plan. She wanted us to have the best chance of success. She also made sure that we were coordinated with the pharmacy, as well as the business office.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The office does have pay to park at their facility in Sandy Springs (the one we went to). There is sometimes a bit of a wait for your nurse and doctor, but not long. They are extremely passionate about their work, and want you to be just as passionate. They are very loving, and are easy to work with. One downside is that there are very little credit options or payment options, at least when we were there. This made is somewhat hard for us to pay everything, although we did. Second cycles are much cheaper, and freezing embryos is very very inexpensive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
We had costs for various procedures. Per our insurance, they covered everything UNTIL we had the prognosis of infertility. This was not a problem with the clinic, but rather our insurance. Dr. Slayden put off a full diagnosis until the last possible moment to allow insurance to pay for a great deal of our treatment. We had costs for the operating room for embryo retrieval, as well as for our embryologist. This was covered in a 'down payment', which was used up by the time we were finished. Costs for freezing was very low per year, and the second cycle was much cheaper than the first. There were no additional costs outside of treatment for the second cycle.

2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Slayden] was very caring. He took his time to listen. He explained everything very thoroughly...Compassionate, caring, great listener. Intelligent and the first doctor that was able to diagnose my condition. His knowledge and his experience gave us our family that we desired for. I had the best experience in such a short time with him & his staff... I started BC pills on day 2 of my period for 3 weeks. 2 Weeks after I started the pills, I started Lupron. I took 10 units of lupron daily for about 10 days then decreased to 5 units up until 6 days before my transfer.
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Trust him!
He was very caring. He took his time to listen. He explained everything very thoroughly
I started BC pills on day 2 of my period for 3 weeks. 2 Weeks after I started the pills, I started Lupron. I took 10 units of lupron daily for about 10 days then decreased to 5 units up until 6 days before my transfer. At the same time I started Estrace. (2mg tab) 1/2 tab 2x daily for 5 days. I also started 81mg of baby aspirin. After those 5 days I increased the Estrace to 1 tab 2x daily then increased again 4days later to 1 tab 3x daily. 5 days before my transfer I added in PIO 1x day Doxycycline 2x day & Medrol 1x day. From transfer day on I continued Estrace & PIO. I don’t remember when I stopped the Estrace. The PIO I stopped taking at 12 weeks pregnant. I delivered a healthy baby girl!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
My nurse Jennifer was the best! She was always there to answer any question I had. She was very organized. And caring
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA is very organized. They care for there patients with compassion and kindness. Great communication. They have created a frozen donor egg bank, called MyEggBank North America and an embryo donation program. They offer financing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
My insurance covered most of it.

2013 - 2015
1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Slayden has an easy, optimistic, and relaxed personality. This can be wonderful in the early stages when you want reassurance about the steps ahead... However, after 4 miscarriages with him as my doctor, I wanted more realism and answers.
2013 - 2015
1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden has an easy, optimistic, and relaxed personality. This can be wonderful in the early stages when you want reassurance about the steps ahead. It was nice to have someone so positive that he would be able to help me carry a baby to term. However, after 4 miscarriages with him as my doctor, I wanted more realism and answers.
Be prepared for poor communication with the office staff. If you are a type A personality, this office may not be for you. Everyone seems so relaxed and confident which is great until the protocols don't work.
I do feel the office knows my name - i have been there nearly every month for 2 years, so I whop they do! - but getting questions answered can be extremely frustrating. Nurses only make return calls after the office closes at 3. If you miss their call, you have to wait until the following day. I feel like my questions are often dismissed and quickly answered away. It feels as if they expect patients to be the expert.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Tracey Wolcombe)
It is impossible to get questions answered in a timely manner. If I make a call at 8am, I won't hear back until 3 pm - if I hear back at all. Every time I call it seems like I am putting the staff out, and I am not a high maintenance patient. I felt like I would get lost in the shuffle sometimes. For example, on my second egg transfer, I asked for the womb scratching like I had with my first transfer. They realized they forgot to set it up in time, so they told me it doesn't really make a difference anyways.

2012 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
From the first visit to the last dr. Slayden treated us with respect and helped us create our family. When we recieved bad news him and his staff allowed us time to grieve and didnt rush us out to move on with their schedule. He would personally call to let us know results and allowed us to explore all options and testing to determine what steps were needed next.... Medications were adjusted throughout cycle based on ultrasound results.
2012 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Don't wait as long as I did. My only regret is that I didnt seek treatment sooner :)
Very personable. The doctor would actually call with blood results and next steps. They work well around your schedule and all his staff is very friendly and caring.
We used femera, with gonal-f, metformin, folic acid, and lovenox for our lui cycles. Medications were adjusted throughout cycle based on ultrasound results.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Very friendly staff, clean office, easy to schedule appointments, quick responses when called. Major procedures are done through the main office in Atlanta with whoever the on call doctor is so it might not be your main doctor perfroming the procedure. All doctors that we worked with were wonderful and caring during our journey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
With surgeries and procedures it was about $15,000 total over 4 years.
Na

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Slayden was very personal and positive with his words. He was very encouraging and honest. He made us feel right at home while speaking with him about the right plan.... You will meet with his NP a lot, but he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what he does!... We met him once. He was very kind and genuine! He was very passionate about wanting to help us and had the right plan in mind. He also took in interest to our hobby while discussing wanting to know more about us which was cool.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Carla)
Carla is actually the NP. She communicates back very quickly, tells me what I need to hear, listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions!
Describe your experience with RBA.
Front desk rep isn’t very passionate or friendly. She seems frustrated a lot. She’s straight forward with not much personality. All of the other staff has been very nice and pleasant! The cost are a little high but hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
Pretty expensive! It seems like every time I go in I’m spending $500 at each visit.

IVF, Donor Eggs
Felt very cared for in phone calls and emails, meeting with him [Dr. Slayden] was not rushed and very thorough...Very thorough compassionate caring and encouraging ! The tests are long and take forever but I felt confidence in him as a doctor trying to help us grow our family. I had a negative result but I still feel like he will get us there... Lupron after BC, estrogen patches, PI O... [RBA] Seems organized, clean, friendly staff, billing efficient, always return calls.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
None he is very personable and caring
Felt very cared for in phone calls and emails, meeting with him was not rushed and very thorough
Lupron after BC, estrogen patches, PI O
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Lynn Crane)
Love my nurse she is so caring, always gets back to me. Answers questions
Describe your experience with RBA.
Seems organized, clean, friendly staff, billing efficient, always return calls. Staff compassionate caring and warm. Had to travel out of state accommodating when stuck in traffic, felt cared about in all aspects
Discounted cycle for two embryos about 10,000
They prefer to do only one as to not have high risk for over 40

PCOS, Unexplained
[Dr. Slayden is a] Good doctor but tends to assume one knows all terms and numbers and doesnt explain unless specifically asked. Given this is such an overwhelming thing already. I feel putting everything as simple as possible is best way to reassure the patient that it is a team effort and they really are on your side...He said, he wouldn't want to do multiple transfers to avoid multiple pregnancies problems and end with healthy babies instead of premature risky births
European, Latino
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Do your research about potential course of treatment before committing to it. It may push plans a month but it is better to know what you should expect, look out and hope for throughout the treatment protocol chosen.
Standard ivf process, egg retrieval, procedure of fertilization and PGD/S discussed realistic probabilities of success. 12 eggs, 7 embryos at day 3, 3 made it to day 5, 1 was normal
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth Betts)
All were outstanding. They made me feel like I personally mattered to them and that my success was theirs as well
Describe your experience with RBA.
All are compassionate. The one nurse in charge of drawing blood is too brusque and actually left a mark on my arm (in the many years I've had my blood drawn, it has NEVER happened) other than that, you will be in great care