6.8

2040 Odgen Ave
Aurora, IL 60504
630.978.6254

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Springer is an extremely personable and intelligent doctor. He is always willing to explain procedures and why he thinks they are worth performing. He has great bedside manner and really invested in me as a person. ... I went through several IUI’s and then was switched to IVF when my insurance was cancelled. Dr. Springer did an egg retrieval, but we were unsuccessful with two transfers. I will soon undergo an ERA and then will proceed with another egg retrieval.
The clinic [Center for Repro Health] is full of amazing staff members who treat you like a human and not simply a patient. They invest in your life and care for you. They answer questions and provide detailed plans. They work with your comfort zones and support you during your cycles. Everything is explained well and they welcome questions. ... I absolutely love the ultrasound tech Julie. She was such a support to me during my cycles.
How was your experience with Scott Springer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Springer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Springer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Dr. Springer and his staff always took a personal interest in my life, my feelings, my emotions, and my worries.
Describe the protocols Scott Springer used in your cycles at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Connie)
Connie is the best nurse I have ever been to. She is loving and kind and cares deeply for her patients. She calls all the time to check up on me and to support me. She is extremely knowledgeable and will bend over backwards for her patients.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic is full of amazing staff members who treat you like a human and not simply a patient. They invest in your life and care for you. They answer questions and provide detailed plans. They work with your comfort zones and support you during your cycles. Everything is explained well and they welcome questions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Springer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I was mostly out of pocket since my infertility insurance was taken away. I believe out of pocket cycles are around 11 grand.
Crest Hill
[Dr. Scott Springer] checked in with me and gave me individualized attention...is a kind and caring individual. He made me feel comfortable and explained in detail each step of the process. He would always make sure I understood next steps. He would make sure that I had a voice in my treatment plan. When my work wasn’t cooperative with the treatment plan, he went above and beyond to make sure it was doable for me...I did IUI twice with Dr. Springer and then moved to IVF. Still undergoing treatment. I would do injections each night for egg retrieval. And then progesterone shots for transfer.
I paid about 9 grand for transfer and testing [at Center for Reproductive Health]...Strengths: they are kind and compassionate people. They do everything they can to help you. They worked hard to get your plan right. Weaknesses: sometimes I was confused on payments and what I owed. It is a long process and sometimes I wasn’t sure financially what I owed each appointment...My dr and nurses cared for me. They checked in with me and gave me individualized attention.
Dr. Springer is a kind and caring individual. He made me feel comfortable and explained in detail each step of the process. He would always make sure I understood next steps. He would make sure that I had a voice in my treatment plan. When my work wasn’t cooperative with the treatment plan, he went above and beyond to make sure it was doable for me.
To come prepared to take notes.
I absolutely adore Connie. She was my saving grace through this process. She would hug me each time I visited and took really great care of me. Julie, my ultrasound tech was so funny and kind. I looked forward to seeing her every day.
I paid about 9 grand for transfer and testing
Describe Scott Springer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
My dr prefers single embryo transfer.
Geneva

Doctor Springer was amazing. He was very compassionate. He explained everything in great detail and gave my hope for a family. Because of him I know have my beautiful daughter. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking out fertility treatment....We decided on frozen embroyo transfer. We did two day 5 transfer. The first one resulted in a loss. The second one resulted in my beautiful baby girl....During my treatment [Center for Repro Health] here it felt like I was around family. With it being a smaller practice you felt warmth and compassion....
Every single person at this place [Center for Repro Health] is wonderful. I genuinely felt welcomed by everyone. They all seemed to care in the end goal of getting you your family. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The warmth and compassion I felt from the staff meant so much...During my treatment here it felt like I was around family. With it being a smaller practice you felt warmth and compassion....[Nurse] They were all wonderful.... [Monitoring Appointments] Very convenient...Doctor Springer was amazing. He was very compassionate. He explained everything in great detail and gave my hope for a family.
Just continue being kind and companionate. It really helped with you being down to earth too.
During my treatment here it felt like I was around family. With it being a smaller practice you felt warmth and compassion. When I graduated from them to my regular Obgyn it was bittersweet since I spent so much time there. I’m hoping to go back to them to try for a sibling for my miracle baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Connie and Jennifer )
They were all wonderful.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Every single person at this place is wonderful. I genuinely felt welcomed by everyone. They all seemed to care in the end goal of getting you your family. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The warmth and compassion I felt from the staff meant so much
Very convenient
I can’t remember the exact cost but it was all worth it
Crest Hill