9.7

Sejal Patel works at

410 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Patel was patient and friendly and knowledgeable. I remember thinking she was the best doctor I’d ever had. I believe now she has taken on too many patients, or she is taking more time off because I haven’t seen her in over a year...Know that you will be seeing her PA and partner doctors for most of your appointments...The first time I saw Dr. Patel, she was amazing and I felt like she was determined to get us pregnant.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are open on weekends and are good about squeezing you in when needed. The office staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are quick, and they usually run on time. Depending on your doctor’s schedule, expect to see one of the other doctors in the practice from time to time (although they are all good)...The first time I used Dr. Patel, her nurses were amazing and followed up with me to make sure i was on track and understanding next steps. They have not done any of that this time around (3 years later).
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
The first time I saw Dr. Patel, she was amazing and I felt like she was determined to get us pregnant. She was warm and caring, yet informative and direct. I am “seeing” her again for a year now, and I have not seen her once, only her PA, Heather. Heather is sweet and knowledgeable, but I feel like it’s just business this time.
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
I used Letrizole for one cycle to see how i was ovulating. Then I used Letrizole + a trigger shot + IUI, which resulted in a healthy baby. She diagnosed me with PCOS and said that sometimes I ovulate and sometimes I don’t. She thought and trigger shot and IUI was the best fit for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They are open on weekends and are good about squeezing you in when needed. The office staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are quick, and they usually run on time. Depending on your doctor’s schedule, expect to see one of the other doctors in the practice from time to time (although they are all good).
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Diagnostic testing was covered under insurance, so only small copays. Once diagnosed, everything else came to approximately $1300.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
This time around (currently still going), I was told my doctor was calling in a particular medication, but according to my bloodwork, I did not understand why (indicator was in range). When I called the office, I spoke with the doctor’s PA. She did not know why I was prescribed the medication and it took some digging to find out why. We went back and forth about it, and they ended up sending me to an endocrinologist.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I had done my research on my endometriosis and what our treatment options may be before meeting with Dr. Patel. When I had my first meeting, she was very warm and caring and explained the different types of infertility treatments available but she jumped straight to IVF being our only way of getting pregnant. Once I explained that we were not quite to that point she tailored a plan to my needs.
The 2 times I have actually SEEN Dr. Patel she has always been warm and caring and answered all of my questions. I only saw her for my initial infertility consultation and then my second consult after surgery to start IUI's.
First we did labs and an ultrasound to get a good baseline. Then we moved on to IUI. Baseline scan CD1-3, letrozole 5 mg CD 3-7, follicle scan CD11 and trigger to follow. IUI 36 hours after trigger. Progesterone level draw CD 21 (mine was on the lower end so I started suppositories CD21 until 28). Take home pregnancy test 14 days after IUI.
Every nurse that I have come in contact with in the office and over the phone have always been WONDERFUL. I am a night shift nurse and sometimes I need my appointments first thing in the morning after work/between shifts and they are always super accommodating.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I love that CRM has multiple locations and the ease of making appointments. I have had appointments/lab draws/IUI's/consults in each of their offices. The Celebration office can run a little behind schedule and the secretary can be a bit rude and abrupt. The Orlando office just moved to a new location and they have everything streamlined! I arrived early for my appointment and they were able to see me 20 minutes before my scheduled time. My only real complaint would be with financing. My husband and I took a loan out that way paid directly to CRM, yet we continued to receive bills for procedures. Once I contacted the finance manager, the situation was taken care.
Insemination and washing $450

2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
I liked her [Dr. Sejal Patel] personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.... Too many people in the clinic [CRM- Orlando], not enough time to spend with the patients
It would be nice if the patients were to be made to feel more like people instead of just a number starting with the person who checks u in at the front desk all the way up to and including the doctors.... I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office [CRM- Orlando] after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
I liked her personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.
Make sure you say everything u need to say and ask everything u need to ask. Make sure she understands and hears u clearly.
Too many people in the clinic, not enough time to spend with the patients and don't feel like everything is done thoroughly.
Not the worst I've had nor the best I've had but not bad at all.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
Orlando
Dr Patel listened to my concerns and during our consult asked for my input and thoughts about what I wanted. ... Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner [Center for Repro Med Orlando] was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided. ...
When I first walked in to the celebration office [Center for Repro Med Orlando] and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
I’m just starting, however I am confident that I chose the right office and doctor. Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided.
Nursing staff are polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
When I first walked in to the celebration office and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
The costs are ridiculous for IVF however I don’t believe the doctor can change that. Our insurance doesn’t help either.