Good

address unknown
city, ON 00000
000-000-0000

2006 - 2011, Successful
[Dr. Selwyn Oskowitz was] professional and straight forward. Not warm and fuzzy. I felt like he would get the job done...It was a busy practice, but I felt like I was treated professionally and appropriately. I mostly saw his NP who provided the most "human" contact...There were some insurance coverage mix ups [at Boston IVF] but they got worked out. The clinic was great about doing early morning before work ultrasounds and blood draws.
How was your experience with Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) at Boston IVF?
Professional and straight forward. Not warm and fuzzy. I felt like he would get the job done. I am now filling in more words to get to 200 characters. How much more do I have to write? I think there is a glitch. He was professional and straight forward. I am a physician so I was not expecting or needing more.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) at Boston IVF?
He is professional and straight forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) at Boston IVF?
Describe the protocols Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
It was 2007, we used basic protocols as I was a single woman with no speicific fertility issues other than age at 39 and being single.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Boston IVF.
The nursing staff was kind.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
There were some insurance coverage mix ups but they got worked out. The clinic was great about doing early morning before work ultrasounds and blood draws.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) at Boston IVF.
Copays, insurance covered.
Boston IVF
Boston

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He was reserved, knowledgeable, clearly an expert, but not warm at all. I trusted him, but did not like how negative he was....Be aware for bluntness, and not a lot of compassion. Also, he does not perform many of the actual procedures.
They [the nurses] were very nice. The main nurse I dealt with was very repetitive....He [Dr Oskowitz] was reserved, knowledgeable, clearly an expert, but not warm at all. I trusted him, but did not like how negative he was.
How was your experience with Selwyn Oskowitz (Retired) at Boston IVF?
He knew who I was and about my case, but his bedside manner was gruff andkind of negative.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF.
They were very nice. The main nurse I dealt with was very repetitive. Maybe she found that necessary. I found hearing something three times unnecessary.
Boston IVF