Nurse available by email
Cornelius
19475 Old Jetton Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
888-551-0874
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seth Katz to a friend?

6.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend REACH to a friend?
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
We initially started on 2.5 mg of Letrozole for cycle days 3-7 the first round I didn't ovulate. Dr katz wasted no time and for the 2nd cycle bumped me up to 7.5 for 7 days i produced 3 large follicles and trigger shot, i ovulate on my own for the first time in awhile. It didn't end in pregnancy unfortunately but i did get a period on my own which felt like a huge amount of progress . Round 3 was the same 7.5 days 3-7 made 4 mature follicles so than we did the trigger shot on cd 15 but still didn't result in pregnancy.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Although we usually don't get to actually see Dr Katz the times that we have gotten to we felt he was very compassionate and wanted to help us. We are going on our 4th round and Dr Katz is still feeling confident he can help us
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Seth Katz at REACH?
ask lots of questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr Katz is very straight forward and doesn't sugarcoat things but he also does have a sense of humor and both me and my husband like him very much. We genuinely feel like Dr Katz will be able to help us conceive it just might take a few rounds.
Describe the protocols Seth Katz used in your cycles at REACH and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Selena Gooding)
Selena is so nice, she's always quick to answer back on the portal with any questions i have. Her tone is very friendly which I appreciate. Ive only ever met her once in person but from talking to her on the phone i can tell she really cares about me. She's got excellent communication skills
Describe your experience with REACH.
Billing can be a bit hard to get of. The clinic itself can get busy and forget to call back sometimes but they are usually pretty quick about getting back to you. Another big plus for me is that this clinic is open on the weekends. I work mostly during the week so its nice to be able to go during the weekend to get bloodwork done or ultrasounds whatever i need done. Messaging the portal is super responsive and most of the time they will make a point to get back with you even after hours. You may not always see ur dr so definitely don't expect too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Dr Katz is very understanding of our financial situation paying out of pocket and has stuck to the basics of treatments and testing evaluations. Each treatment cycle is about $600 give or take that includes the Letrozole, trigger shot, the labwork before ovulation, and the bloodwork
Describe Seth Katz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at REACH.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
South Asian, Latino
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz is very knowledgeable. He is honest from the beginning and tells you like it is. He is not there for the run around. He recommended IVF from the beginning but agreed to try IUI and see if we got lucky because it is what we chose to do first as IVF is expensive. He does what he can to help financially with his admin team. Dr. Katz is very straight to the point and I really like that about him. He is a very friendly man and knows exactly what he is doing. He gave me and always gives me hope each time. He is very patient and is always there for you.
Listen to everything he says for he is extremely knowledgeable and he has seen it all.
Dr. Katz’s team is absolutely wonderful. They are very caring and they are always at your service. They will all try to help as much as possible including phone call follow ups, hugs, and calls to show they care. The team is exceptional and they always want what is best for you. They answer all your questions and treat you like you are important.
I started with comid for 5 days and a trigger shot to do an IUI. I did this for 2 rounds. I have mild PCOS and my husband has a low sperm count. He recommended IVF and not to waste more money on another IUI as we have no coverage for it and had to pay out of pocket.
The nursing staff is what makes his team absolutely amazing. They are who you see more than anyone and luckily I got the best. Every single nurse on Dr. Katz’s team is phenomenal. They are caring, detailed, and helpful with this hard process we go through. They will do anything it takes to make you feel comfortable and part of a family.
Describe your experience with REACH.
The only thing I would change is the office staff. The first time we walked into REACH we were there for our very first consultation. As nervous as we were we were hoping to see smiles and welcoming staff when we first walked in. That isn’t what we got. The front desk wasn’t very friendly nor approachable. If you ask me that is the first thing that makes a clinic great is the customer service. The front desk was very snippy and wasn’t helpful with questions or information. Another financial member was also very unfriendly and rude. We chose to deal with another financial advisor from the clinic and thankfully she is amazing which is who we deal with now.
IUI $800 and IVF $12,300

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Seth Katz at REACH.

Dr. Katz was very helpful during consultation appointments. Answered all questions thoroughly and put us at ease. However, during the monitoring appointments, I often left the office unsure of the treatment plan. ... It felt like I was ushered in and out so that more patients could be seen. At times it felt like the doctors and nurses [REACH] did not want to answer my questions. ...
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Stay on top of your healthcare and your treatment plan.
It felt like I was ushered in and out so that more patients could be seen. At times it felt like the doctors and nurses did not want to answer my questions.
Each cycle I did letrozole 5mg PO CD3-7 with an ovidrel trigger. I have done 3 cycles with this protocol and 3 IUIs. My 1st and 2nd cycle was completed by a RN. The 2nd cycle I experienced a horrible vasovagal reaction, passed out, lips turned blue according to the RN. The RN actually left me in the room alone with my wife at one point. And no physician of provider ever came to assess me prior to leaving the office. After this we decided to take several months off from the process. Once we finally started back, only the physician was allowed to complete my IUI due to my complaint about my treatment with the reaction.
Communication is a definite weakness. The nurses were late releasing my lab results and treatment plan into my portal and were often rude when returning phone calls. My reaction to my second IUI also made me question the quality of nursing care. I am a nurse and I know how I expect to be treated after a vasovagal reaction and unfortunately I do not feel I received adequate care.
Describe your experience with REACH.
The financial department is unorganized, rude, and not helpful. They often bill you incorrectly. The lab department is wonderful and caring but somewhat unorganized. The front office staff is kind and always smiling.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
I do not remember the specifics.
I have not had IVF but I have completed an IVF consultation. My clinic will only transfer 1 embryo at a time. I personally prefer 2 embryos be transferred.
Charlotte

He [Dr. Seth Katz] is supportive and understanding, and I would recommend him to anyone. I appreciate his attention to current research, and the encouragement he provided to me in becoming a single parent...he is not judgemental, only encouraging...As a doctor myself I know how difficult it can be to communicate efficiently and listen to the patient. Dr. Katz, listens, is up to date on current research and has a wealth of experience in the field of fertility. He is compassionate, and encouraging. My trust in him is complete and I recommend his care to anyone.
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz is one of the leading fertility doctors in Charlotte. He is supportive and understanding, and I would recommend him to anyone. I appreciate his attention to current research, and the encouragement he provided to me in becoming a single parent. I am also a doctor, practicing in a different field, and Dr. Katz has a way with patients that cannot be taught...it comes with exprerience as well as a born-with-it talent. He listens to his patients! When you truly listen to someone as a doctor, the problem, diagnosis and treatment becomes obvious.
Do not be afraid of a consult. Information is key, and why not be more informed? This doctor has done his homework, so just show up, tell him your concerns and issues, and trust him.
Dr. Katz is an amazing doctor. As a doctor myself I know how difficult it can be to communicate efficiently and listen to the patient. Dr. Katz, listens, is up to date on current research and has a wealth of experience in the field of fertility. He is compassionate, and encouraging. My trust in him is complete and I recommend his care to anyone.
I have low AMH and am 34 years old. I have undergone an egg freezing procedure at another clinic where we retrieved 5 eggs. I was ok with my care, but knew I did not want to go through this again. Dr. Katz has known me for a few years (i had an hsg after an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago) at his clinic. He can recommended to me because he is encouraging to single mothers and families with various dynamics...in other words he is not judgemental, only encouraging. I found this to be true in his manner as well as the staff at Reach.
They cannot call you 24/7! They are amazing. I cannot complain. I emailed them constantly and they always answered, and were extremely kind.
Describe your experience with REACH.
It is expensive, however, you get what you pay for. The clinic is comfortable...the staff is kind and the doctors are wonderful. You will come home with a baby. Tell the staff a bit about your situation when you schedule a first visit. There are certain doctors that work better for certain situations. I am a single female, seeking to become a mother, and i would highly recommend Dr. Katz. The wait time to become a patient is not very long, however be aware of the doctor you are seeing and their “mindset” and experience. A weakness is that I cannot call 24/7 and start an IUI at a moments notice...this is a ridiculous weakness, as they always respond to my portal messages. The clinic is always open, no matter what. Snow storms, hurricanes, as long as you can make it there safely they will be there for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
The cost of an IUi is about 960. The cost of egg freezing through Reach is about 6,000 not counting medication.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Seth Katz was kind and hopefull about my fertility. The major issues I had was that I was scheduled for an IUI and was told to schedule a hsg. I tried to schedule it and it never happened. I showed up for the IUI and asked again if I should go thru with it since a hsg was never done. I was told I should since i was already there. My results were negative and I scheduled a HSG thru my doctor and found out both my tubes were blocked . So I spent $900 for a IUI that wouldn't have worked . Before that I was told on the day I had an ultrasound done that my egg follicles looked "beautiful" . Then when I went for a follow up on the same Ultrasound and to discuss what actions to take he said they look polycistic as in having pcos. I was diagnosed with PCOS. This was very confusing.
Ask lots of questions
I felt somewhat like a number . The reason is you literally have to give your patient number when you call or leave a message . I will go on good faith and say maybe this is a extra measure to assure they know who is calling.
I was told to use low amounts of clomid because of my age . Taking the clomid didn't help because, as I found out later both my fallopian tubes are blocked.
The nursing staff were nice enough . I'm not sure who was responsible for scheduling but an important test didn't get done before a procedure and I wasted some money . I was given and IUI by a nurse and when she put the catheter in and pushed the syringe she said "I think it's in there" (cervix?)
Describe your experience with REACH.
Over all the staff is made up of friendly people and If I remember right they have good success rates. I personally had issues with scheduling and a confusing diagnosis that were never explained. If you are considering going here . Make sure to do your own research and maybe get a second opinion. Dr . Katz contradicted himself on my diagnosis and said I did not have PCOS and the next visit said I did and no test were done in between so this was very confusing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
They are average for the area . $900 for IUI $100 for office visits (from what I remember)
I never made it to actually do ivf but I was told I could do one or two embryos per transfer.

2012 - 2016
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Katz is very personable. He is understanding of the emotional, physical and financial toll fertility treatment can take on a person and couple. He is very knowledgeable about different medical conditions and honest about potential outcomes. He is no nonsense, which I appreciate.
2012 - 2016
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
If you have a question, ask. Don't be embarrassed or ashamed that you need something clarified or explained differently.
In the beginning, I felt like I was just a number going through the steps. However, the longer I was in treatment and got to know both Dr. Katz and the amazing nursing team, I began to feel more like a human.
First, we tried three cycles of injections and timed intercourse. Next, we tried two cycles of injections and IUI. My gut said it was time to move on and Dr. Katz agreed. Then, we did an IVF cycle with retrieval and intent to freeze. Unfortunately, none of my embryos make it far enough for freezing. Finally, Dr. Katz presented my case to his fellow doctors and decided to alter my medications and do another cycle without egg donation. Even though other doctors in the practice felt my first IVF cycle was a clear indication that my eggs were of poor quality and unable to be successful in the future, he wasn't convinced. We proceeded with a new, aggressive protocol. The result was four embryos that made it to freezing. All four were thawed and transferred (also a risky decision) and today I have one amazing and healthy daughter. Today, we are trying for another child. We began with two IUIs. One resulted in a negative and one in a six-week miscarriage (likely due to poor egg quality). We are currently in the process of beginning another round of IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
Stephanie (IVF coordinator) and Melissa (IUI, etc.) are extremely caring, professional and wonderful nurses. They understand both the medical and emotional aspects of fertility treatment and are an amazing asset to REACH.
Describe your experience with REACH.
It is modern and updated. Clean with state of the art equipment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at REACH.
You wait in line, get paperwork, go for either blood work first or ultrasound first. It's a quick appointment and if you need to get into your workplace, this is great. This is not the time to ask questions of your nursing team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Fertility treatment is VERY expensive. IUI was approximately $2000 including medication (purchased elsewhere). IVF was approximately $12000 for all procedures, tests, appointments and medication (purchased from a separate place).

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Katz is a very good listener and compassionate about the situation you are in. I felt that when we had scheduled office appointments to meet face to face with him in his office he was very attentive and would answer all of our questions....Leading up to egg retrieval there is no guarantee what doctor you will see....It became harder to know the treatment plan we I was coming in for monitoring because I was not seeing him each time. He can be blunt but in a way that can be appreciated.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz is a very good listener and compassionate about the situation you are in. I felt that when we had scheduled office appointments to meet face to face with him in his office he was very attentive and would answer all of our questions. It became harder to know the treatment plan we I was coming in for monitoring because I was not seeing him each time. He can be blunt but in a way that can be appreciated. I felt that a weakness was that he took a try and see approach that did not end up being the correct course for our issue.
I would recommend asking for all of the potential treatment options upfront and what the least and most aggressive approach would be so that you can educate yourself and help formulate your treatment plan
This is a very busy practice. Leading up to egg retrieval there is no guarantee what doctor you will see. I would show up on time but a lot of the appointments would start late and then I would be rushed in and out.
Antagonist Protocol Estrace 2mg by mouth Cetrotide 0.25 mg injection for 4 days Gonal F 350 then 400 Diluted HCG 40 Omnitrope 25 Doxy 1 am and 1pm Baby Asprin 81mg
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie Harrell)
Dr. Katz's nurse team was great. They were available when needed and were there to ask questions and let you know if what you were experiencing was normal. I did have a couple of monitoring and blood draw appointments where the date communicated to me were incorrect but they were so nice that it did bother me.
Describe your experience with REACH.
One of the clinics strengths is the nursing staff. They are very personable and great. It is also very convenient to have the lab right there in the building. This practice seems to be too busy for the staff they have. I felt that their finance team was pretty terrible to work with. Our insurance does not cover anything, so we had to have more interaction with their finance and billing team. We had to pay for our treatment all upfront. They were very easy to reach and would follow up quickly prior to paying but became harder to reach once we paid. Our IVF treatment made it to egg retrieval but not to embryo transfer. After speaking with their team I believe that some of it was related to their onsite IVF lab.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Seth Katz at REACH.

Dr. Katz was always kind and straightforward during appointments. He told lots of stories of previous patients to give examples....Very rare to actually see Dr. Katz for an appointment. Saw multiple doctors during my time at REACH for monitoring. During my time at REACH (for all testing and 3 IUI's) I only saw Dr. Katz 3 times. Since the doctor's varied so much for monitoring the experience at each visit was different and no one actually knew me.
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Ask lots of questions and advocate for yourself.
During my time under Dr. Katz's care I completed three medicated cycles. Since I ovulate on my own and our diagnosis is Male Factor Infertility it was recommended we skip timed intercourse and go right to IUI. A low dose of Letrozole was used for each cycle. Dr. Katz picked this over Clomid based on side effects. My spouse was put on Clomid and a fertility blend vitamin to attempt to treat his Male Factor Infertility. I responded well to Letrozole each time (2-3 follicles) and and IUI was completed. Post wash numbers for the IUI's were never at the 10 million they were wanting. All cycles resulted in BFN.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
Most of my contact was with Melissa. She appeared organized but my main contact with her was over the phone.
Describe your experience with REACH.
REACH is a very popular clinic in Charlotte and was used by several of my coworkers. Since it is such a large and bust clinic I really felt like just a number and that no one knew who I was. There are many doctors on staff and they operate with more of a team approach, which contributes to feeling like no one knows who you are. Each doctor varied widely in how much information they would give you in an appointment for monitoring.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Each IUI cycle cost around $1,500. All testing was put towards my insurance deductible.

2012 - 2014
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr Seth Katz at REACH in Charlotte] never gave us false hope but always made sure we knew he would do everything he could to help us conceive. He cried both happy and sad tears with us and never made us feel pressured to do anything we weren't ready for. I never once questioned if my care was in the right hands.
2012 - 2014
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz was compassionate and upfront about what we would be dealing with in order to conceive. He never "talked down" to us, like some doctors can do. He always made sure we understood what was going on, why he recommended certain treatments and what the next steps would be. He never gave us false hope but always made sure we knew he would do everything he could to help us conceive. He cried both happy and sad tears with us and never made us feel pressured to do anything we weren't ready for. I never once questioned if my care was in the right hands.
Go in willing to listen to what he recommends. He is a very competent doctor who knows what the best treatment plan is for different fertility issues.
Dr. Katz is very sympathetic to his patients emotional situation but is also very candid and honest about your medical situation. He always explained in great detail our test and procedure results so we understood everything that was going on.
Our first step was trying to figure out why we weren't getting pregnant on our own. A blood test and hcg were done. During the hcg he discovered I had blocked/infected fallopian tubes as well as a low ovarian reserve. The next step was surgery to attempt to clear the blockage and infection from the tubes. He was upfront about the likelihood of removing one (and possibly both) of the tubes due to scar tissue and damage from the infected fluid. The end result was one tube was removed and the other, now cleared of infection, was in poor condition from scar tissue. He advised us our next step should be IVF since that was the only treatment option that completely bypassed the fallopian tube. Once we were ready (about a year later) we began IVF injections and monitoring. Our first cycle was canceled due to poor response to medications. Some adjustments were made to dosages and we began a second cycle. This cycle resulted in 6 eggs being retrieved, 5 were fertilized, two were transferred at 5 days and the remaining three were monitored for possible freezing. Of those three only one was viable to freeze, which we did. The two which were transferred resulted in a healthy twin pregnancy and live twin birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie)
They returned calls very quickly and all questions were answered as soon as possible. They did everything they could to help, inform and support us. Stephanie was incredibly compassionate, she called, just to check on us, several times during our cycle. She was encouraging and sympathetic.
Describe your experience with REACH.
They are a wonderful clinic with a very competent staff. I saw several of the other doctors during cycle monitoring checks and they all seemed very professional and knowledgeable. Some seemed to be warmer than others, which is good since different patients want different types of doctors.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
initial diagnostic testing and procedures - $800 roughly surgery - $2,500 roughly IVF medications - $5000 roughly IVF procedure - $14,000

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Katz was personable and positive. He was ready to answer all questions and layout our plan and made changes as we went. I was a little disappointed in the lack of follow up. After discovering I had a fibroid and removing it, I was unsure of next steps but had planned to start medication and never heard back from Dr. Katz.... After confirming my PCOS diagnosis, Dr. Katz started me on Metformin, got me prenatal vitamin samples, set up testing for my husband and saw something on an ultrasound so he set me up for an HSG. The HSG confirmed a fibroid in my uterus. He performed surgery to remove it and spoke of starting letrozole on my next cycle. He said that letrazole had better results for people than clomid.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Ask all the questions you want and be prepared to reach out when needed.
Dr. Katz talked to me and my husband for an extended period of time each visit and answered all of our questions.
Describe your experience with REACH.
They provide coffee in the waiting area. They also offer free wifi. The main parking lot is very small but they do have an overflow lot that is slightly larger. The waiting area is nice but on the small side. It is a multi level office and can be a little confusing but there is signage to direct you. Also, staff is good about telling you at the time of setting an appointment what to do when you arrive.
HSG was about $750

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Katz was very personable and understanding. He was very caring towards me as a person. He came up with a personalized treatment plan specifically just for me and was very involved in the process.... We used gonal f, lo dose hcg and omnitrope for my protocol. We also used testosterone prior to stimming. With the added use of the omnitrope for my diminished ovarian reserve we had much better results with icsi and I became pregnant with a Singleton.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz was the best doctor I have ever had. He was compassionate and understanding and is very knowledgeable. He diagnosed me and came up with the proper treatment plan to get me pregnant and it ended up working.
I would say just be prepared for any outcome as the this journey is a very difficult Journey. Dr. Katz is an excellent doctor and he will do everything and anything in his power to give you the best chances for succeeding
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Stephanie and mary)
Both girls were wonderful. They promptly returned my emails and calls and answered all questions o had.
Describe your experience with REACH.
This clinic has wonderful providers and nursing staff. Even the lab tech and front desk staff are great. They are great at communication and also compassion. I highly recommend this practice. We will be returning when we are ready for baby number 2
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
All in we spent about 35k. We used the attain program and all payment was due up front. The attain program was great
My Dr decides on how many to transfer based on the patient. Due to my history of poor egg quality we both agreed on transferring two.
2011 - 2013
Dr. Katz was the only doctor at the practice willing to take on my case as a single mother using known donor sperm. While initially hesitant, once I cleared all of the required psych evaluations he was 100% committed to my treatment. I mostly saw other doctors for mid-cycle checks and such, but Dr. Katz was always there for my procedures or any big tests.
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Show an interest in your own course of treatment, he will listen to you.
Dr. Katz was always very willing to explain things to me, listen to my ideas and questions and had no problem letting me make decisions and recommendations regarding my own treatment. Melissa, his nurse was always warm and personable and very willing to communicate with me. The only times I felt more like a number was when I saw a different doctor for cycle check appointments.
I did all IUI with Letrozol. I had no real fertility issues outside of my age so it was just a matter of increasing my chances and timing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
I loved Melissa! She was supportive, open and willing to talk at any time.
Describe your experience with REACH.
While I feel like my actual care was handled well, the billing department was always a mess. I had partial insurance coverage and for some reason they could never get things billed correctly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
If I remember correctly, IUI cycles were approx. $1,500 per cycle.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Seth Katz at REACH.

Dr. Katz was very thorough in his explanations, and what the next steps would be if I made choices to proceed with treatment. He was a good listener to my concerns and answer any questions that I had, or questions my husband had. I never felt rushed at any of the office visits...Dr. Katz suggested laparoscopy in order to make a diagnosis for the infertility. Results were blocked fallopian tubes.
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Come prepared with questions.
Dr. Katz was very informative, very upfront, and was willing to answer all of my questions.
Nursing staff was friendly. I was only with them briefly before seeing Dr. Katz. The front desk person was the person who took my blood.
Describe your experience with REACH.
Strength is they are very knowledgeable and compassionate. Weakness is that you have to leave a message every time you call, and then you will receive a call back. You cannot call and reach someone. The nurse even told me this at my very first visit.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Cost was expensive. The bill I received did not reflect final insurance payment, so I had to call and discuss to get it refiled again.
He gave his opinion that multiples were high risk, and the babies could be very sick. And that his clinic is actually "docked" (or would be in the future) for multiple transfers, since the medical cost after birth far exceeds single transfers.

2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Katz always took his time to explain everything.... Dr. Katz has always answered my questions and put me at ease. He is good at what he does even if it's not always what you want to hear. I felt more comfortable knowing I was in capable hands whether it was just monitoring or my surgery.... Go in with an open mind and trust him. He will not stear you in the wrong direction.... I was scheduled for an appointnentnonce via phone that my husband and I both took off work for only to find out, it wasn't documented. We showed up for said appointment and the Dr. wasn't there because he didn't know about it.
2014 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr. Katz always took his time to explain everything.
Describe your experience with REACH.
Dr. Katz and his team are phenomenal. The billing department however could use some major help. Just keep a close eye on what you are being charged for vs. What they bill your insurance for. You don't want to end up over paying and we all know this process can get costly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Cycle monitoring $700. Laparoscopy $1200. Copay $55.

2011 - 2013
I found out I had endometriosis during my first pelvic ultrasound when dr Katz said "utt o". Ask lots of questions!
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
I found out I had endo during my first pelvic ultrasound when dr Katz said "utt o".
Ask lots of questions!
Making me wait to find out negative pregnancy tests. But Melissa was the nurse who told me I was pregnant and she didn't make me wait for those results.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Seth Katz] has been great to work with and I would recommend him. However, there is so much uncertainty in my treatment plan to say if we will become successful. We are in another diagnostic phase due to having to failed transfers... He is doing everything in his ability to help us achieve our goal... Last protocol was mini stim... I think they [REACH- Charlotte] are great at what they do. However, we have not been successful at this time. I would prefer to see my dr more frequently and speak to him when we receive results. Currently the nurses call with results and we have to wait over a week to consult with the dr
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
He has been great to work with and I would recommend him. However, there is so much uncertainty in my treatment plan to say if we will become successful. We are in another diagnostic phase due to having to failed transfers.
Be patient
He is doing everything in his ability to help us achieve our goal
Last protocol was mini stim
Describe your experience with REACH.
I think they are great at what they do. However, we have not been successful at this time. I would prefer to see my dr more frequently and speak to him when we receive results. Currently the nurses call with results and we have to wait over a week to consult with the dr.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at REACH.
Again, I wish I could have seen my dr more frequently.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
Around $50,000 since we have begun.