Nurse available by email
708-532-7017
16345 South Harlem Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477
708 532-7017
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Seth Levrant to a friend?
Neutral: 26%Don't recommend: 74%5.5
6.4

6.5

5.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Partners In Reproductive Health to a friend?
Neutral: 26%Don't recommend: 74%5
Endometriosis, Unexplained
I felt like he [Dr. Seth Levrant] did not have a very good bedside manner. He was very to the point and knowledgeable but if I had asked a question he almost seemed as if your question was stupid. He also did not relay test results to you in detail without having to ask. He would just call and say everything looks good so far with blood work. But as a patient I wanted to know exactly what my levels were.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
He is very knowledgeable. He knows what he is talking about but because of that when you ask questions he almost seems as if they are stupid. He comes across as if he is just trying to get his work done. He also has no compassion/doesn't know what to do when a patient breaks down crying. It's very awkward.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
Make sure you ask questions and don't leave until they are all answered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
I felt like he did not have a very good bedside manner. He was very to the point and knowledgeable but if I had asked a question he almost seemed as if your question was stupid. He also did not relay test results to you in detail without having to ask. He would just call and say everything looks good so far with blood work. But as a patient I wanted to know exactly what my levels were.
Describe the protocols Seth Levrant used in your cycles at Partners In Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
4 rounds of letrazole at 5mg because of the lesser side effects than clomid. 3 of those rounds were for IUI. IUI was done by the nurse not the doctor. For IVF he gave me menopur (75ius) per day and follistim (150ius per say). I then did ganirelix for a total of 5 days. Retrieved 10 eggs, 9 mature, 9 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 all A quality.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Partners In Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Denise)
They were very kind and caring. They had a great sense of humor and made the experience less stressful. I still felt as though I was never given much information unless I asked specific questions such as how big were my follicles, how many, etc.
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
It's a small clinic so therefore usually there wasn't much of a wait. I would be in and out in 15 min most days for blood work and ultrasounds. Once in a while there would be a longer wait if you scheduled an appt towards closing time. I liked how they knew everyone by name there (the nurses) and I didn't feel like just a number to them. There is only one doctor there so he is the only one who does all the decisions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health.
My infertility treatment was covered by insurance once I met my deductible. My deductible was 3k and medicine after that was always a 20% copay. For my ivf meds I paid about $1,300. For freezing of embryos I paid $1,500 up front and another $475 per year afterwards. For procedures each appt was almost $800 , blood work was $250 or so.
Describe Seth Levrant's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Partners In Reproductive Health.
He would only transfer one embryo because of my age. I was nervous it wouldn't work because he was a fresh transfer so therefore not tested but it did work.
Tinley Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health.

In person, he [Dr. Levrant] is a very patient doctor. He answered every question we had and most times made it a point to ask if we understood what he was explaining in order to make sure we were understanding it. He is always thorough in explaining and very patient with the number of questions we have and we appreciate that very much. He never seemed like we were bothering him or brushed off when we wanted a further explanation. Sometimes, a little hard to get a hold of when waiting for responses via the phone. Felt like we had to chase him down a couple times.
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
In person, he is a very patient doctor. He answered every question we had and most times made it a point to ask if we understood what he was explaining in order to make sure we were understanding it. He is always thorough in explaining and very patient with the number of questions we have and we appreciate that very much. He never seemed like we were bothering him or brushed off when we wanted a further explanation. Sometimes, a little hard to get a hold of when waiting for responses via the phone. Felt like we had to chase him down a couple times.
Stay on top of your scheduling needs.
Felt as though I had to chase them down sometimes for information. I know I am not their only patient, but sometimes felt a little overlooked. Overall, they are a great group of people, but definitely some communication gaps.
They were all really great. Had to call on a few billing oversights, though. They were very compassionate about our ups and downs of the treatment. They went out of their way to answer any questions we had. I feel like we developed a friendship with them. Denise is amazing. She is very passionate about her work and is very caring. Definitely went above and beyond for us.
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
The place was always clean and well kept. The staff was also very clean in their procedures and during testing, ultrasounds or otherwise. Nurses were always very friendly. Again, the doctor was very patient with any questions we had and staff always did what they could for us above and beyond what you would expect.
We were definitely educated on the pros and cons of each.
What specific things went wrong at Partners In Reproductive Health?
Riverside

IVF, Donor Eggs
My experience with Dr. Levrant was an old school IVF doctor visit. No real compassion, no laughter, no understanding. Numbers and that was it. I had to use donor eggs, because he said "my eggs were not viable enough". He just didnt understand. ... His deamnor maybe he was too old school. He needs to realize that we are individuals with feelings. ... Be under the age of 33, because you will be advised to use donor eggs.
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
Be under the age of 33, because you will be advised to use donor eggs.
Lupron injections, PIO, prenatal pills from a company he was pushing. My new doctor told me to get a regular pill from Walgreens. His pills were $60 a pop as if the IVF isnt expensive already.
Caring, laughter, understanding and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
The clinic has no weaknesses it's small and comfortable, clean great clinic. The clinic is inside of a corporate building. Its 3 small rooms. I have nothing else to say.
It was expensive like any other IVF doctor.
He would only put o e I even when I asked for two, but he let my friend put in two and we are the same age.
4 IVF, 8 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
liked Dr. Levrant but I wasn't able to get pregnant and he suggested donor eggs which I wasn't interested in. I do feel that his protocols are cookie cutter and he doesn't change much. Kind of old school doctor...Menopur Follestim Lupron...Old school way of doing things. I didn't get pregnant after 4 rounds so I can't give them a perfect score. I would recommend them for someone that is younger.
4 IVF, 8 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
I loved the staff and liked Dr. Levrant but I wasn't able to get pregnant and he suggested donor eggs which I wasn't interested in. I do feel that his protocols are cookie cutter and he doesn't change much. Kind of old school doctor..
Can't be older than 35.
The nurses were great and knew my name
Don't remember: Menopur Follestim Lupron
Describe your experience with your nurse at Partners In Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Denise )
Very down to earth and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
Very friendly and compassionate office. Old school way of doing things. I didn't get pregnant after 4 rounds so I can't give them a perfect score. I would recommend them for someone that is younger. I don't know what else to add.
About 20k Meds Retrievals PGS testing Freezing