Shaila V. Chauhan

Kendall
33 Kendall
Worcester, MA 01605
508-334-1345
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Shaila V. Chauhan to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend UMass Memorial to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Chauhan] isn't the type to hold your hand and tiptoe around. She's very direct, but at the same time she cares on a personal level...We did one antagonist and then one agonist cycle. My fifth transfer was to be the last one before we started discussing more aggressive treatments, but that was the one that resulted in my daughter...
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Shaila V. Chauhan at UMass Memorial?
She isn't the type to hold your hand and tiptoe around. She's very direct, but at the same time she cares on a personal level.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shaila V. Chauhan at UMass Memorial?
Mostly because the nurses were so attentive.
Describe the protocols Shaila V. Chauhan used in your cycles at UMass Memorial and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UMass Memorial. (Assigned nurse: Pauline)
Although I also dealt with Laura Jean, Pauline was my primary nurse and she was amazing through every step of the process. She was compassionate and knowledgable and would call just to make sure that I was okay. Laura Jean was also wonderful, and always was able to make me laugh even through some of the worst times of my life.
Describe your experience with UMass Memorial.
The clinic as a whole is disorganized. They share a space with a general OB/GYN clinic and I can't stress enough how much it sucks to come in for an appointment and be surrounded by some of Worcester's finest with bellies the size of basketballs. Whoever decided that was a good idea is a total masochist. Also had issues where the lab wasn't staffed for morning bloodwork or the secretaries completely bungled my appointment scheduling.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shaila V. Chauhan at UMass Memorial.
Covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at UMass Memorial?
Shaila V. Chauhan