Nurse available by email
795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Sharon Jaffe to a friend?

5.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando to a friend?
2015 - 2019
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I did 2 Egg Retrieval cycles, antagonist protocol. The first cycle only achieved 8 eggs. The second cycle achieved 15 eggs. The difference between the two cycles was that Dr. Jaffe allowed me to stim 2 more days the second time therefore allowing more follicles to grow. I was happy about this adjustment in my treatment...is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet...we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs...This clinic just built a brand new office with more treatment rooms on the second floor and a surgery center on the main floor. This means everything about your care is completed in one location. They operate pretty much on time, give or take 15 minutes. The front office is always kind and courteous.
2015 - 2019
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Jaffe was present at our first initial consultations as we learned about the IVF treatment plan I would be experiencing. When I began treatment and went to the office for blood work and ultrasounds, these were done by 5he nurses or techs. Dr. Jaffe has 2-3 nurses that work directly with her that would review my test results and call me that afternoon with results. If I had a question or concern I could call the nurses or send an email through the portal. Dr. Jaffe did perform 1 ultrasound on me as I got closer to egg retrieval. She performed my second egg retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
She is very knowledgeable about infertility, but sometimes talks very fast and throws alot of information at you during your initial diagnosis/ consultation. Ask her to slow down and take notes. Write down any questions you have beforehand so you don't forget.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Jaffe is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
The nurses are very knowledgeable and compassionate. They reply promptly to any phone or portal message. The nurses call to report new information about blood work and ultrasounds during a stim cycle in preparation for an egg retrieval. They were very patient when teaching me about all the stim medications and how they should be mixed and administered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Our insurance doesn't cover anything related to infertility, therefore we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs. There are a few other things along the way that are also not covered. Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet.
Describe Sharon Jaffe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Because of my age (40) I was told we would only be transferring a single embryo, when the time comes in May or June.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
We just recently switched to Dr. Jaffe... Dr. Jaffe. She is honest, direct, blunt, and tells you how it is. She genuinely cares about your success, and getting you and your partner embraced in this process.... She put us on a strict diet, and multiple supplements, not only for myself but my husband too. He is now fully immersed in this process besides being my rock and my emotional support. We look forward to our next IVF cycle in June with her,
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
As of now we have only seen Dr. Jaffe for a consultation appointment. She did perform my very first egg retrieval since there are 5 doctors within the practice. Our friends had success with Dr. Jaffe's intense treatment plan, and they preferred her direct approach, and "tell it how it is" but with compassion. During our consultation she was honest with us in saying that our quality of eggs needs to improve if we are going to be successful in this process, and have embryos that come back pgs normal. She put us on a strict diet, and multiple supplements, not only for myself but my husband too. He is now fully immersed in this process besides being my rock and my emotional support. We look forward to our next IVF cycle in June with her, this is our 4th and probably last cycle due to no insurance coverage. Dr. Jaffe is aware of that, and wants to align us in every way possible.
You need to be prepared to have an honest and direct doctor. If you are looking for a doctor more aggressive, she is for you. She will tell you what you should be doing, if IVF won't work; she will tell you. She is compassionate even though she is direct, and I appreciate that in a doctor especially during a journey that is extremely emotional and financially taxing.
We just recently switched to Dr. Jaffe after our schedule FET was cancelled this past week due to our one and only embryo not surviving the thawing process. We have friends that have had success with Dr. Jaffe. My first doctor, Dr. Riggall is retiring in May, so we requested to resume treatment with Dr. Jaffe. She is honest, direct, blunt, and tells you how it is. She genuinely cares about your success, and getting you and your partner embraced in this process.
Since we have just started seeing Dr. Jaffe we haven't discussed exact protocol. She wants us on the supplements and vitamins for a few months prior to starting treatment. She did mention for myself doing a testosterone primer leading into injectables. This is different for me as I have not done a primer before. My very first protocol was an antagonist, and my body did not respond well to that, so we will not be doing that again. We look forward to learning the protocol that she sets for us, and embracing it!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Brooks )
Since the doctors are within the same clinic, I have engaged with Judy before, but never on a one on one level like we are now. She is also direct just like Dr. Jaffe, but once she learned of our FET getting canceled; her compassion was extraordinary. I could feel her care and concern, and wanting to be able to comfort me through this difficult consultation. Difficult because my husband and I were hoping that our FET would be a success, not cancelled before it even had a chance to begin. I look forward to working with Judy more.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The Center for Reproductive Medicine is an incredible facility. It starts from the second you walk in the door, the reception staff are always welcome and they begin to know you for you, and began to build a relationship. Each step of the way the clinic is second to none. They are very organized, timely, and compassionate. A weakness that they have is the finance and billing department. We have struggled in handling our our finances with them, and having to deal with money during an already stressful situation is not easy. Just make sure that you keep great records and receipts so that if there is any confusion, you can rectify the situation in a quick manner.
Under Dr. Jaffe we have only been seen for a consultation and bloodwork (AMH level, Vitamin D) My past treatments include 3 rounds of IVF, all leading to egg retreival (all 3 cycles 16,000 - had insurance) PGS testing (all 3 cycles 5,100, not included in insurance) Medication (all 3 cycles 11,000, split between self-pay and used insurance) Payed for a FET, but cancelled (4200, insurance depleted, self-pay)
We have not broached this subject yet with Dr. Jaffe, but my prior doctor was against doing anything but a eSET. Dr. Jaffe just wants to do what is best in the safest, and most successful approach.
+ Read more- Read less

If you need a highly emotionally available doctor, she isn't for you. If you want a highly efficient and practical doctor, she's great. ... I thoroughly appreciate my treatment experience with Dr. Jaffe. ... I highly appreciated her swift approach to treatment that was entirely medical based, and the fact that she considered my requests and recognized my ability to research aspects of my treatment on my own.
Quick responses. They [CRM Orlando] use a voicemail system, so you will always leave a voicemail. They are quick to respond, though. I used the online portal quite a bit (easier for me than calling) and they usually got back to me the same day. ... She recommended eSET for me (under 35) but was open to transferring two upon my request (we talked about the option).
I thoroughly appreciate my treatment experience with Dr. Jaffe. If I could go back I would have seen her sooner and would choose her 10 times over. When it comes to treatment, she is highly qualified. If you're looking for a therapist, see a therapist. Dr. Jaffe isn't there to consult your emotional concerns with infertility, she is there to address the medical side. I highly appreciated her swift approach to treatment that was entirely medical based, and the fact that she considered my requests and recognized my ability to research aspects of my treatment on my own.
If you need a highly emotionally available doctor, she isn't for you. If you want a highly efficient and practical doctor, she's great. See her.
Dr. Jaffe is very to the point and bases her medical decisions on present evidence. She does not oversell your chances of success. She moves quickly, and is open to patient requests and input when discussing treatment options. I don't like overly positive doctors (it always seemed false when dealing with infertility) so her realist and scientific approach was perfect and I felt respected as a patient as a result.
For IUI cycles, it was letrozole + ovidrel trigger (failed cycles). For IVF retrieval, I think it was agonist. GonalF, Cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. I was highly responsive and we froze 13 embryos (freeze all cycle). For frozen transfers, I took daily estrogen, then progesterone in oil injections. First frozen transfer failed. Second was a success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
Quick responses. They use a voicemail system, so you will always leave a voicemail. They are quick to respond, though. I used the online portal quite a bit (easier for me than calling) and they usually got back to me the same day.
She recommended eSET for me (under 35) but was open to transferring two upon my request (we talked about the option). Had I wanted it, she would have done two, but considering my chance of success she felt the risk of multiples was too high (and I elected for one).
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Surrogacy
I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease...I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved...Our first transfer was successful.
The facility [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed... I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
Other, Prefer not to answer
2 IUI, 1 IVF, Surrogacy
I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease. The facility is great. Everything is done on site. The nursing staff is wonderful too. Everyone is extremely knowledable, prompt when returning messages and pleasant to deal with. I'm extremely grateful to have found CRM and Dr. Jaffe.
I would highly recommend CRM and Dr. Jaffe. I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
For my egg retreival we used Gonal F, Lupron and Centrotide. I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved. For my transfer I started Lurpon and Estrace prior to transfer (not at the exact same time) and PIO injections prior to transfer. Our first transfer was successful.
The nursing staff is wonderful. I dealt with Amber and Judy throughout my entire treatment. They were knowledgeable and I never felt like I was "asking too many questions" or felt rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The facility is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed.
I was extremely lucky and have insurance coverage so my cost were reasonable.
They only wanted to transfer 1 embryo (which I was fine with) as risk factors increase with multiples.
+ Read more- Read less

She’s [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves.
The nursing staff [at CRM] is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Dr. Jaffe is an amazing doctor! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know and don’t know. My partner even recommends her to people as well. She is every kind and warm. She is very through in her explanations and never makes us feel stupid for asking a question. She’s never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves. We definitely apperciate her in so many ways. She always has our best interest at heart. She recommends different plans that will work for us and whats will be in our best interest financially. We always feel calm and at ease after we leave an appointment with her. We would hands down recommend her to anyone we know. She truly has the best bedside manner of any doctor I’ve seen.
Relax and be calm. Dr. Jaffe will take care of your needs and listen you.
Every time my partner and I went to an appointment we were always greeted very warmly. They always know who we are and are very polite. The office staff always treat you like you are their only patient. Everyone treats you with respect and they are very understanding of our delicate situation.
I started with an ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle. Then I started with taking letrozol 20mg twice a day, day 3-7 of my cycle. On day 10 I would go back for another ultrasound to look at the size of the follicles. Depending on the size I would return on the day in which they told me to for a follicle size of 18-20mm. Then they would tell me when to give myself the 10,000 units of HCG. They would then explain to me when to have relations. Then 2 weeks later they would have me come in for a blood pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant. After 3 cycles of this treatment we went on to IUI. We did 2 cycles of IUI everything being the same as the treatment before expect when I gave myself the 10,000 units of HCG we have to be in the office 36hrs later to give a semen sample and have them to place that sample higher in my uterus. They had me return in 12 days to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Nurse Practitioner )
The nursing staff is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths are they are very kind and caring. Their facility is very clean and brand new. I honestly don’t have any weaknesses. They have always had our best internet and never had any problems with them.
It varies every month

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
Dr Jaffe listened to me and told me with a lot of conviction during my consultation that it was her mission to get me pregnant. I appreciated her caution with my treatment protocol since I had to leave her care after it was revealed that I had endometrial hyperplasia. I had to be released by a Gynecologic oncologist to go back to her. She wasn’t aggressive with my meds since she knew my hormones played into my diagnosis...I liked how blunt she was. She layed all the vitamins she wanted us to take on the table with what they would do for our chances. Not too many. She didn’t push us to do PGS testing since we couldn’t afford it. She supported my wish to transfer two embryos.
Strengths [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are nursing and lab staff, more than one location, super knowledgeable and kind doctors, ease of setting up payment options for procedures outside of your scope. Weaknesses would be price (but I’m sure that is not unique) but we certainly found it worth it when we had our baby...staff were so friendly...Judy [nurse] was super organized and very considerate of the fact that we were somewhat long distance patients. She made sure to explain everything to me or get someone else to if she was unsure, which was a rare occasion.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
If you want a doctor who is dangerously aggressive and sugar coats, she will not be good for you. She takes your health into account and she is blunt but not rude about the plan.
Dr Jaffe listened to me and told me with a lot of conviction during my consultation that it was her mission to get me pregnant. I appreciated her caution with my treatment protocol since I had to leave her care after it was revealed that I had endometrial hyperplasia. I had to be released by a Gynecologic oncologist to go back to her. She wasn’t aggressive with my meds since she knew my hormones played into my diagnosis. Her staff were so friendly too.
I am not sure what my protocol was considered. It has been two years. I know it included a drug to help keep my estrogen levels on the lower side. My retrieval was done by a male doctor who was extremely friendly. It yielded 21 follicles. 14 made it to day 5 blastocysts and we ended up with 8 embryos that were frozen and transferred a few months later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy)
Judy was super organized and very considerate of the fact that we were somewhat long distance patients. She made sure to explain everything to me or get someone else to if she was unsure, which was a rare occasion.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths are nursing and lab staff, more than one location, super knowledgeable and kind doctors, ease of setting up payment options for procedures outside of your scope. Weaknesses would be price (but I’m sure that is not unique) but we certainly found it worth it when we had our baby.
Our transfer was $17,000. Medications cost around $5,000. We paid for medications out of pocket and had a loan for the transfer.
My doctor typically does eSET especially if you get PGS or PGD testing but since we couldn’t afford the testing and I was 37, she said two embryos were fine. Glad we did it. We got one baby out of it.

2014 - 2017
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Jaffe was nonjudgmental and seemed invested in my journey to become a single mother by choice and seemed confident that we would be able to achieve that. She was dissapointed by setbacks, but didn't show any interest in giving up.... Embryo transfer cycle 1 seemed standard. Cycle 2 we switched from progesterone cream to injection. After failed 2nd cycle, performed an ERA test as well as 3rd egg retrieval with genetic testing. Also additional blood work done. 3rd cycle we switched to IM estrogen and added hepron injections. After 3rd cycle failed, we decided to do 3 months on lupron and try a 4th cycle, which ultimately resulted pregnancy and my daughter.
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] seem to change over frequently. I had several lead nurses assigned to me. Some were more compationate and personable than others. Often my prescriptions were not called in to the pharmacy on dates there were supposed to and I had to call the clinic to request they send... Nice facility with plenty of appointment availability. Seems to be high nursing staff turnover. Billing department didn't seem to always understand how my insurance works - I guess they aren't used to dealing with insurance. Doctors are all very friendly.
2014 - 2017
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Ask lots of questions to be sure you fully understand what is being recommended and what the next steps are.
Dr Jaffe personally called me after my 3rd failed transfer to let me know she was also disapointed and what next steps/recommendations were for the next attempt
Egg retrieval cycles were all about the same. Embryo transfer cycle 1 seemed standard. Cycle 2 we switched from progesterone cream to injection. After failed 2nd cycle, performed an ERA test as well as 3rd egg retrieval with genetic testing. Also additional blood work done. 3rd cycle we switched to IM estrogen and added hepron injections. After 3rd cycle failed, we decided to do 3 months on lupron and try a 4th cycle, which ultimately resulted pregnancy and my daughter.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: changed several times)
The nursing staff seem to change over frequently. I had several lead nurses assigned to me. Some were more compationate and personable than others. Often my prescriptions were not called in to the pharmacy on dates there were supposed to and I had to call the clinic to request they send.
Insurance covered most costs
Dr Jaffe seemed to prefer elective single embryo transfer because it is better for the health of the mother and baby. Twins (or higher order multiples) are high risk pregnancies.
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Jaffe] is a great doctor and always did her best at explaining the procedures to me and my husband everytime we met with her. Overall the experience with her was positive....She explained the procedures and answered our questions always....The clinic itself has a lot of patients...they [CRM] have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors.
One of their strenghts is that they [CRM] are the largest clinic in Central Florida so going there is pretty much a no brainer and they have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors. A weakness is the nursing staff, they seem disconnected at times like they've seen it all and you feel like a number specially on the days you have to wait 2 plus hours for a simple U/S.
Latino, Black or African-American
I was refered to her by my regular OB for a HSG after trying clomid for months and not getting pregnant. The HSG was clear but we never got pregnant on our own due to my husband's FMI diagnosis and after two years we decided to go back to start fertility treatments. She is a great doctor and always did her best at explaining the procedures to me and my husband everytime we met with her. Overall the experience with her was positive.
The clinic itself has a lot of patients, it is important to educate yourself when it comes to fertility terms so you can ask effective questions and be an active part of the decisions when it comes to treatments.
She explained the procedures and answered our questions always.
Antagonist protocol using BCPs, Lupron(14 day kit) and Gonal F(3000IU total ) . We used lupron, PIO and Delestrogen for transfers. I was on BCP for 8 weeks after the first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We used the same protoco; for both transfers and did a endometrial scratch for both as well.
They know what they are doing but everytime I call with questions it seemed like I was bothering them and they acted like they had answered that same question a million times but I was just asking it for the first time . I would always consult online first so I could be brief when I was asking them something.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
One of their strenghts is that they are the largest clinic in Central Florida so going there is pretty much a no brainer and they have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors. A weakness is the nursing staff, they seem disconnected at times like they've seen it all and you feel like a number specially on the days you have to wait 2 plus hours for a simple U/S.
Retrieval was $6225, Transfer frozen was $2375 plus monitoring visits were around $1000 ICSI WAS $2000 anesthesia was $500. I was allowed to buy meds anywhere I wanted and I chose ivfmeds.com in the UK and for retrieval it was around $4000 and I used avella for meds for both Frozen transfers and it wa aorund $1500 each. I'll add maybe another $1000 for labs.
She did prefer we transfer one and we did the first time. Since or embryos were not PGS tested we insisted in transfering two the second time and she agreed but still explained she wpuld preferred if we tranferred just one at a time.

1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I enjoyed Dr. Jaffe as a doctor and will return to her when we go for our second. She is a no-nonsense woman who will work hard to get you a baby. If something won't work she will be honest. We wanted to transfer more than one embryo and she was adamant about only doing one due to my age. She was correct and I got pregnant after the first transfer. After getting pregnant she was very understanding of my worries.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Ask clarification questions if she uses medical terms or medications and you aren't 100% sure what she is talking about.
Dr. Jaffe was very personable. She can occasionally use medical terms that if you don't ask for clarification you can leave confused. She will explain procedures and wastes no time getting to the point. If you like a no nonsense Dr. who will advocate for you and offer realistic expectations she is a perfect candidate. If you like someone who will candy coat or stroke your emotional ego she won't be the best fit for you.
Due to my PCOS we tried oral medications and I did not get pregnant. We went to do a round of IUI and even though we had him tested before there was male factor infertility which resulted in canceling the cycle. After this we were forced to do IVF because my husband had a failed vasectomy reversal that only worked for a year and a half. The facility only does frozen cycles from what I gathered. The success rate is higher ans we wanted the PGS testing so that is the option we chose. We did follistem,luperon and a trigger for the retrieval. Luperon and progesterone for the transfer.
Overall the nurses were pleasant. They rushed through the instructions for medication which was confusing. There was confusion about my trigger shot with the nurse that called me but luckily it was clarified before I took it.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
Overall the cost for IVF with a 5-day frozen transfer and PGS was less than $20k
+ Read more- Read less

She [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] is truthful but with compassion. She is very intelligent and explains things well. It is a large clinic but with major procedures she tries to do them herself. My wife thought she could have been more personable but I liked her. She is not simply going to tell you what you want to hear which I think is important.... So far I have done 3 IUIs with clomid and a trigger shot. I ovulate on my own but we added clomid to possibly give me two eggs release instead of just one. I should be starting IVF within the week. The plan is antagonist protocol with no birth control. We will freeze all embryos and do genetic testing. Dr Jaffe recommends genetic testing for anyone over 35.
[CRM- Orlando's] Strengths would be convenient hours and open all days of the week. Knowledgeable about insurances (I have had 3 different ones since I began as a patient). Weakness is some issues with communication and being inconsistent on labs being placed on portal. Overall I would definitely recommend this clinic. Everyone has been kind.... The problem is there are so many people that you deal with that sometimes you feel lost in the shuffle. Nurses have always been friendly however.
She is truthful but with compassion. She is very intelligent and explains things well. It is a large clinic but with major procedures she tries to do them herself. My wife thought she could have been more personable but I liked her. She is not simply going to tell you what you want to hear which I think is important.
Make an appointment with Dr Jaffe for a consultation if you start to feel lost in the system of the big clinic.
She didn’t rush appointments and addressed questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUIs were approximately $1000 each with monitoring and procedure.
She strongly prefers one embryo but told me she would do 2 if not genetically tested because I am 36 with low reserve.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I would recommend her [Sharon Jaffe of Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps....She sat with me and answered all my questions. She took the time to go over everything...If you want someone to sit down and cry with you I don't think she's it. She's straight to the point and wants to get you pregnant. She is compassionate but in her own way. Her job is to give you a baby and that's what she focuses on
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I would recommend her to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps.
Ultimately she tells you the best option for your situation but as the patient and the done paying she leaves it up to you. I had to have surgery. She recommended two options, surgery first or try fertility meds first. I wanted to do the cheaper route however my husband figured it would be a waste of money and to go straight to surgery. We chose that route and then after sat down with her to review our next options, fertility meds, IUI and then IVF if needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: She has a few nurses, but I always talk to the same ones who know my situation )
I call a ton and leave messages. They always call me back. They remember me when I go in and ask how I'm doing. They answer questions that I have and are compassionate
My insurance covered a lot of the surgery. Ultrasounds were over $100 each time but they monitor my account with my insurance and I always have credits to pay for things

2012 - 2013
We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she [Dr Jaffe] made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
It was very much a sales pitch. they insisted that they try the "most cost effective solution" first but then later admitted that it almost never works the first or second time and must people have 6 IUIs. We couldn't afford 6 without applying for their financing.
2012 - 2013
It was originally made to sound like I was just "doing it wrong" and I was required to repeat costly tests not covered by insurance when my OBGYN had sent all the previous tests to her office. We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
Ask "how long do you anticipate my treatment plan to take?" and go prepaired with facts. They might do good work (it didn't work for me) but it's all a form of sales.
It was all very clinical while I was desperate for answers and a baby.
We did 1 IUI "blind to see what happens" which was upsetting because it was costly and we had been trying for 4 years at that point and this wasn't explained up front. Again, it was as if we just didn't "get" how to achieve pregnancy. The 2nd IUI consisted of "sperm washing" to ensure viable sperm and the 3rd with sperm washing, drugs to force ovulation (I had no issue ovilating) and at home fertility injections into my belly.
Much more warmth and compassion but too busy and rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Beautiful and clean. World renowned reviews.
Each IUI cost a minimum of $700 but that is without any drugs, initial testing, or office visits. Over all, after testing, drugs, and our 3 (failed) IUIs; we spend about $4000 before we decided to take a break for treatments.

6 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
She [Dr. Jaffe] can be very dry and intimidating sometimes. She is very straight forward though and confident in her skills. Sometimes I did have to argue with my clinic to get her as my doctor even though we went to that clinic for her services only.... My first cycle of stims my doctor was out of town and she didn’t let her patients know. Another doctor filled in and cancelled my cycle.... Sometimes I did have to argue with my clinic to get her as my doctor
Some of the weaknesses [of Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is too busy and crowded. Over booking on transfer day and waiting 3 hours after my appointment time trying to hold a full bladder. Strengths are there quick communication through portal.... We spent about $40,000 this year for 3 stims cycles and one transfer. That’s with the cost of medications.
6 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
She can be very dry and intimidating sometimes. She is very straight forward though and confident in her skills. Sometimes I did have to argue with my clinic to get her as my doctor even though we went to that clinic for her services only.
Prepare for long office waits and to be prepared with questions if you have them ahead of time.
The office is really busy and I’ve felt rushed or forgotten some times.
We used lupron depot and birth control to start. Gonal F, centrotide and menopur for stimulation. We used progesterone and estrogen for and after transfer until the pregnancy test.
I was told different things by different nurses when trying to get questions answered. There was only one nurse that I trusted to give me the right answers as there were mix ups with the others.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Some of the weaknesses is too busy and crowded. Over booking on transfer day and waiting 3 hours after my appointment time trying to hold a full bladder. Strengths are there quick communication through portal.
+ Read more- Read less

I see her[Dr. Jaffe] as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. ... I was hoping she would be more involved. ... She advised to do an HCG test. ... I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. ... I was not told that I was gonna be seen by a different doctor. ... I did IUI ... Under $500 ...They [nursing staff] ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
I see her as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. I really don’t know yet if I’ll keep this doctor.
I would insist in seeing her for any treatment if possible.
I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down. I was hoping she would be more involved.
She advised to do an HCG test. After that, I did Clomid, Ovidrel shot and IUI. I have yet to see the result as this is an ongoing treatment.
They ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. Im still giving them a chance as I just started. Ive met someone who reviewed them very well. I hope I made the right decision.
Under $500
I did IUI
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
She [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] had me use femura for five cycles, since there were supposedly less side affects than clomid, although I did produce eggs and ovulate they all ended in negative pregnancy test. Two of those times I opted for IUI's. Recently I had egg retrieval done for IVF and I used Gonal-F and Cetrotide.... Even though you do not see her every visit and some time you feel like she has a lot going on I still believe the information gets to her.
It is semi hard to get an appointment here [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and they are usually running late, but over all I trust their care.... The ones [nurses] assigned to Dr. Jaffe are great. I've had a few other ones that I talked to that were not so much, but maybe they were having a bad day.... She had me use femura for five cycles, since there were supposedly less side affects than clomid, although I did produce eggs and ovulate they all ended in negative pregnancy test. Two of those times I opted for IUI's. Recently I had egg retrieval done for IVF and I used Gonal-F and Cetrotide.
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
I really like Dr. Jaffe. I hope that she will get the results I want. I trust that she has set me up with the correct protocol. Even though you do not see her every visit and some time you feel like she has a lot going on I still believe the information gets to her.
Go in with questions and make sure to ask them all.
She is very good at explaining everything and making sure to answer questions.
The ones assigned to Dr. Jaffe are great. I've had a few other ones that I talked to that were not so much, but maybe they were having a bad day.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It is semi hard to get an appointment here and they are usually running late, but over all I trust their care.
With my insurance just to see a specialist is a higher copay. Then for IUI's at the time it was free. And IVF is pretty much out of pocket.
I am only allowed to do single transfer since ours are rated a decent quality at this point. They said maybe at the third cycle it may change.
+ Read more- Read less

I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions. I think that Dr Jaffe is very straight forward and does not sugar coat things which I like. However, I feel like she could do a better job of explaining medical terminology, procedures, options, etc. I always felt like I had a ton of questions because this was all new (and sometimes scary to me).
For the most part I feel like the nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very responsive. I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions....I think that Dr Jaffe is very straight forward and does not sugar coat things which I like. However, I feel like she could do a better job of explaining medical terminology, procedures, options, etc. I always felt like I had a ton of questions because this was all new (and sometimes scary to me).
For the most part I feel like the nurses are very responsive. I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I'm getting ready to start a second IVF cycle and I'm anxious to see what we might do differently to improve our chances of getting pregnant.

Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Jaffe] was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark... She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds...She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando was] All in one. Blood work there, ultrasound appointments there and the surgery center downstairs... made it very convenient. When I first started they took tricare. But with the new year they dropped tricare at the surgical center so I had to pay the egg retrieval and transfer out of pocket. That was a big negative...[nurses were] Always detailed and attentive. They have an online portal you can message the nurses and got answers pretty much right away.
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
She was direct and honest. Which I loved. When I’m spending this much time and money on something, I wanted someone that wouldn’t sugar coat it. I wanted to know what was happening with my body when I felt I had little control over it. She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
Come in prepared. Do you research, ask questions, don’t ever expect to just sit there and listen only. She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds.
She was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark.

Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Jaffe is very attentive and seems to be caring. She answers all questions and has a very easy attitude that makes you feel more encouraged. She has a very good reputation and is set to the best results... They [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well
Very clean with a nice atmosphere. They [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well... [Nursing Staff] Very attentive and return your calls relatively fast... Dr. Jaffe is very attentive and seems to be caring. She answers all questions and has a very easy attitude that makes you feel more encouraged. She has a very good reputation and is set to the best results
Anovulation, Male Factor
She is a very knowledgeable doctor
I felt like a human
Chlomid and ovidrel
Very attentive and return your calls relatively fast
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean with a nice atmosphere. They usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well