Good

Sheeva Talebian works at

810 7th Ave
212.290.8100

2021, Successful
Dr. Talebian does not back down from a challenge. I came to her as a RIF patient (recurrent implantation failure). I had failed 5 FETs prior to coming to her...started out by doing additional screening on both myself and my husband...I really appreciated this thoroughness...appointments with her were brief but she never made me feel like I couldn't get my questions answered...glad that she was able to do both my egg retrieval and transfer.
CCRM is much more intimate experience than a larger IVF facility...nursing staff is available to meet with you after every morning blood draw/ultra sound appointment. This can be especially helpful during stimulation because if you have questions you can get them answered right there rather than calling back or waiting for them to message you. I usually heard from the nursing team (Shannon) via the patient portal with any changes to my protocol or updates before 1pm or so...
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian does not back down from a challenge. I came to her as a RIF patient (recurrent implantation failure). I had failed 5 FETs prior to coming to her. She did not hesitate when we asked her if she thought we should keep spending our time with fertility treatment. I appreciated that. Like all REs, regular appointments with her were brief but she never made me feel like I couldn't get my questions answered. I was very glad that she was able to do both my egg retrieval and transfer. The transfer experience was a really good one since I knew she would be doing it and since we had been working together a few months I knew she was really cheering for me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Make sure you prepare your questions prior to any appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian is very smart, prepared but also warm. She called me with all my testing results, even when she was on vacation. I had been on a frustrating journey already (5 failed FETs, including 3 PGTS normal embryos) before coming to CCRM and Dr. Talebian felt it was not the end of my journey and really gave me hope. I also appreciated that, like me, she wanted to rule out any potential issues that were impacting fertility, no matter how small.
Describe the protocols Sheeva Talebian used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
I came to Dr. Talebian as an RIF patient (recurrent implantation failure). I was in this category because I previously failed 5 FETs before coming to Dr. Talebian, 3 of which were PGS normal. Dr. Talebian started out by doing additional screening on both myself and my husband. My husband had a DNA fragmentation analysis; I did a second ERA test with a new protocol (modified natural; led in with letrozole, added a few estrogen patches and progesterone before the mock transfer) as well as the ReceptivaDx test for silent endometriosis. The ERA came back as receptive which had not happened before so we were excited about that result. When it came time for my retrieval, she also did a hysteroscopy at the same time, so we could rule anything out there. I really appreciated this thoroughness. At CCRM, they PGS test all embryos; of the 8 day 5 and 6 embryos I got from my retrieval, 7 tested normal. For my first transfer, we followed the same protocol as we did for the mock transfer with the ERA. This included leading in with letrozole, adding in some estrogen patches pre-transfer and also starting progesterone inserts before the transfer. They also did a blood test on me a day or so before transfer and increased my estrogen patches. In addition to CCRM, I was also seen by Dr. Jonathan Scher who did an immune protocol on me. I took prednisone (a steroid) as well as did an infusion of intralipids prior to my transfer. This was to address my immune testing results, which included high natural killer cells.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Shannon)
The nursing staff is available to meet with you after every morning blood draw/ultra sound appointment. This can be especially helpful during stimulation because if you have questions you can get them answered right there rather than calling back or waiting for them to message you. I usually heard from the nursing team (Shannon) via the patient portal with any changes to my protocol or updates before 1pm or so. I can't tell you if I ever met Shannon or talked to her on the phone but I did meet several other nurses in person.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM is much more intimate experience than a larger IVF facility. I previously went to Cornell and the experience was quite different. As one example, the retrieval process was much more comfortable at CCRM than at Cornell. At Cornell, your partner cannot accompany you to a retrieval or transfer due to their restrictions. The operating room is big and cold and you wake up and feel like you are in a hospital because you are. CCRM's OR is just smaller and more intimate and they have nicer amenities when you wake up (like a warm blanket, snacks, etc.)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York.
The costs at CCRM were not all that different from at Cornell at the end of the day. They just recently started accepting insurance from Cigna, which I have. I think I paid about $20-25k for my retrieval, plus medications ($2-3k), plus anesthesia ($2k). I haven't yet paid for additional embryo freezing so not sure what that costs.
Describe Sheeva Talebian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
Dr. Talebian only recommended transferring one embryo. Because we had failed a few times before we asked for her thoughts on multiple embryo transfer and she said she would consider it if our first transfer failed. Thankfully our first transfer was successful.

2020 - 2022, 1 Egg Frozen
From day 1 [Dr. Talebian] was supportive, caring and realistic with our chances, and we immediately felt comfortable and confident in her abilities...She went out of her way to call my OBGYN to review the results and called me after hours to help calm my nerves. She was thoughtful and caring, and shared her own personal journey with breast cancer. She also checked in with me after the biopsy to see how things went
The entire [CCRM NY] staff was responsive, caring and thorough, and I always felt very well taken care of...I was assigned a nurse that I was in contact with throughout the process. When she was unavailable, I was always able to speak to a nurse and get my questions answered quickly. The entire nursing staff was responsive, caring and thorough
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
From day 1 Dr. Talebian was supportive, compassionate, communicative and made us feel supported, heard and well taken care of. Her care was truly 360 -- she was present at every visit, connected us with an acupuncturist, checked in with our therapist, and spoke with our OBGYN. With her, we really felt like we had a full team supporting us. Not only that, Dr. Talebian was very communicative, making herself available after hours to discuss our plan and address concerns. Aside from that, she is an expert and her approach was thorough, and we were thrilled with the results.
Keep doing what you're doing!
Dr. Talebian 100% treated my husband and I like humans. I started seeing her at age 41, after having gone through several years of failed attempts at two other clinics. I was hoping to explore the option of a retrieval in an attempt to start a surrogacy journey. From day 1 she was supportive, caring and realistic with our chances, and we immediately felt comfortable and confident in her abilities! She set us up with an acupuncturist and happens to be close colleagues with my therapist -- so the three of them were in our corner, acting as a team to work together to support us in our journey. Not only that, but at the beginning of my cycle I learned that I had an abnormal mammogram and needed to get a biopsy. I discussed this with Dr. Talebian, as I was concerned how it would impact my cycle. She went out of her way to call my OBGYN to review the results and called me after hours to help calm my nerves. She was thoughtful and caring, and shared her own personal journey with breast cancer. She also checked in with me after the biopsy to see how things went. This level of care is incredible and I'm so thrilled to have gone on this journey with her!
As a 41 year old patient looking to do a retrieval, I was confident in the protocol Dr. Talebian laid out for us. I don't recall all of the details, but the results were 24 retrieved, 12 mature, 12 fertilized and 1 normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York.
I was assigned a nurse that I was in contact with throughout the process. When she was unavailable, I was always able to speak to a nurse and get my questions answered quickly. The entire nursing staff was responsive, caring and thorough. The first clinic I went to had a phone system where I never got to speak directly to a nurse and had to wait for a return phone call and hope that it would be timely -- that was never an issue with CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Out of the three clinics I saw throughout my fertility journey, CCRM was the best overall. The entire staff was responsive, caring and thorough, and I always felt very well taken care of. I can't speak to any weaknesses, as I had an overall positive experience.
I was fortunate to have generous fertility insurance at the time, so I can't speak to the actual costs.
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian gave a thorough consultation and answered all my questions. She also answers quickly when you email...She made sure that my reproductive health was as healthy as can be. At my first ultrasound, she thought she saw a fibroid and referred me to an amazing OBGYN surgeon...[she] always talks me through an ultrasound so I know what she sees
The receptionist [of CCRM New York] are lovely to greet you and are very professional...The ladies taking my blood were always quick and great. They smiled and knew my name...Cost are about $300 for bloodwork and per ultrasound. IUI with donor sperm is $925...Ultrasounds and seeing the doctor take a bit more time, but such is life. They always let you know if you have to wait a bit and are apologetic.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian has always been thorough and didn’t immediately go for a cycle. She made sure that my reproductive health was as healthy as can be. At my first ultrasound, she thought she saw a fibroid and referred me to an amazing OBGYN surgeon. It turned out to be ademyosis and I had hysteroscopy surgery to remove the extra tissue. After that, I had a HSG and it showed my right Fallopian tube may be blocked by the left over ademyosis. With this knowledge we focused on when we will do an IUI based on which side the follicles are growing. When my hormones seemed off at the start of my cycle, and I had a ovarian cyst from the first medicated cycle, and after I didn’t ovulate on a natural cycle, she put me on a month of birth control. This got rid of the cyst, and balanced my hormones for the next cycles and I finally started my IUI’s. Dr. Talebian always talks me through an ultrasound so I know what she sees, since it all looks like a dot matrix to me.
Tell her what you want, and she will give you options.
Dr. Talebian gave a thorough consultation and answered all my questions. She also answers quickly when you email. And on my birthday, she wished me a happy birthday!
We decided to use letrozole for 5 days for ovulation. 0 cycle- my hormones were off in the beginning, so it was canceled 1st cycle - my hormones were off in the beg, but after a few days I started the letrozole. After the 1st week, follicles were small, so I did 5 more days. I also developed a small ovarian cyst. Things were going slow but well, but we missed the surge on day 21. I was ovulating late and the timing was off because I had weekend travel. 2nd cycle - Because of the cyst, we did a natural cycle. It took the same amount of time for the follicles to develop, but then I didn’t ovulate and my menstrual cycle started. I was put on birth control to get rid of the cyst and to prevent having follicles at the start of the cycle, which were throwing off my hormones. 3rd cycle - 5 days of letrozole, ultrasound, then 5 more days of letrozole, took Ovidrel trigger shot on night 18. Had 1st IUI on day 20 early morning. Was given luteal support to start 3 days after. Estradiol Estrogen patch 0.1mg every other day, and progesterone suppositories 100 mg twice a day. Pregnancy test was negative 4th cycle - only 5 days of letrozole, trigger shot on night 13 and IUI on Day 14 late morning. Same luteal support. Pregnancy test was negative
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
My nurse, Amy, is great. Because I moved upstate she had to work extra hard to get me my medication. The ladies taking my blood were always quick and great. They smiled and knew my name.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM has a nice vibe to it. It’s clean and cozy. The receptionist are lovely to greet you and are very professional. CCRM is very quick with their morning bloodwork. Ultrasounds and seeing the doctor take a bit more time, but such is life. They always let you know if you have to wait a bit and are apologetic.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Being diagnosed with Premature ovarian failure we knew our chances of a successful IVF round were low. At each failed cycle she was able to express her sympathy, while also guide us towards positive next steps to move forward.... Although odds were slim for me to have a successful IVF round using my own eggs she [Dr. Talebian] was willing to try two different attempts. Along the way we had multiple touch points and conversations regarding possible donor eggs - never a push - just a gentle suggestion for whenever we were ready to go down that path
The nursing staff [CCRM New York] is amazing - led by Lori, they personally take time to learn your name, and always greet you with a smile... Strengths are everyone on the staff, they are all trying to work with you and not just find a way to "trick you" with services you may not need (which happened at other NYC clinic) The biggest weakness would be that they don't accept many major insurances which in this field could lead many patients away.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
As I mentioned previously, we did not feel like a number with CCRM. Compared to a few other clinics, the Dr-patient interaction is amazing. Being diagnosed with Premature ovarian failure we knew our chances of a successful IVF round were low. At each failed cycle she was able to express her sympathy, while also guide us towards positive next steps to move forward. For a brief period (due to insurance coverage) we left CCRM and after a few months with a new dr, I had to return back to Dr. Talebian's care.
Give her all the details and be open and honest with your treatment expectations. She may not always say what you'd like to hear but you feel validated that she has reviewed your information and is giving you the best options to a possible new approach
From our first consult, Dr. Talebian was able to give us her past experience at working at other NYC clinics (like RMA who we had previously went to) and describe in a very sensitive way how CCRM operates a little differently and her approach for my treatment. Throughout our time with her she has been available via phone and email and responds in a very timely manner. She is invested in our case and with every roadblock has given us options that work best for us to successfully move forward.
Although odds were slim for me to have a successful IVF round using my own eggs she was willing to try two different attempts. Along the way we had multiple touch points and conversations regarding possible donor eggs - never a push - just a gentle suggestion for whenever we were ready to go down that path.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: JAMIE WALSH/MELISSA KORNBLAU)
The nursing staff is amazing - led by Lori, they personally take time to learn your name, and always greet you with a smile and a simple "hi how are you doing today" (which is more than at many other clinics) Since I have been there for a while, the nurses now know that although my veins can be challenging they know exactly how to get it done efficiently (there was even a new nurse drawing my blood, and Lori came over to show her where is the best place on my arm) We also worked with Jamie Walsh who was great with emails and contact
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Have not had an embryo transfer, although she was pretty straightforward in her belief to transfer single
minor issue of not calling with results - only 1 time
CCRM New York

We had two consultations with Dr. Talebian before starting with treatment. I was able to directly email her through the course of us deciding next steps and she got back to me quickly. Through our conversations she mentioned a few things that showed she understands the emotional and physical side to doing cycles....She did not give false hope, just stated facts and let us know we aren't at the end of the road yet- which is what we were hoping to hear.
I feel communication and organization is a weak point for the coordinators. Since I have been through several cycles (at another clinic) I knew what to expect at the steps along the way. I found myself asking the nurses and coordinator for information that they should have been telling me....CCRM was very detailed with billing. They shared a lined item list of each step of the cycle and cost. There was a list of extra services as well that you could add to the cost. Total IVF cost was 24k not including medication.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
We came to see Dr. Talebian after completing 3 failed cycles with another clinic. I wasn't sure if we would get turned away since we had some failures but instead she was pleasantly positive. She did not give false hope, just stated facts and let us know we aren't at the end of the road yet- which is what we were hoping to hear. She was relatable and empathized with all the life style changes we have had to make in the past year. She understood the need to keep life as normal as possible and gave the OK on things we had previously cut out because of IVF. I never felt rushed or that any question was silly.
Come with questions- she will answer all of them.
estrogren priming (about 1 week) oral steriod Clomid 10 days Menupor 150 Gonal 300 Centrotide HCG 10,000 iu trigger
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: yes but I didn't always deal with her)
I feel communication and organization is a weak point for the coordinators. Since I have been through several cycles (at another clinic) I knew what to expect at the steps along the way. I found myself asking the nurses and coordinator for information that they should have been telling me. I was giving them personal information twice because they said they didn't have it (but I had given to someone else) One visit they thought I was only getting blood, no sonogram and only knew I needed the sonogram because I said something. Even after discussing it they thought I was on a different day of stims. All instructions are emailed through their portal which is very nice to not be on edge waiting for a phone and thinking you might miss it. It is easy to print the email and then have a checklist of meds until your next visit. The only set back is if when you don't get a message. Once I called because it was 4:30 and I still hadn't gotten my instructions. The nurse said she already sent it and I just didn't receive. So you still have to be on top of that. Although their are a few setbacks overall the staff is very friendly and willing to help.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Morning monitoring are scheduled appointments and are usually called within 5-10 mins of appointment time. If you want to see your doctor for monitoring you have to tell them when making the appointment. If not, you just see the doctor covering AM monitoring. If you know you are going for blood and ultrasound and a nurse tells you differently question it. They could have inaccurate information. Although the clinic is on the smaller side, confusion can still happen!
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CCRM New York.
I spoke to different people over the course of a week in an effort to obtain my generic blood results. Had to ask for partners prescription to be called in.
CCRM New York

She [Dr. Talebian] and the entire clinic tends to only do single embryo transfer...answered every email and question I had-- always doing so with encouragement and support. She never made me feel like I was wasting her time or that she was too busy to pay attention. She knew the details of my case intimately, and literally was always there for me and my husband...I am not someone that usually writes reviews, but Dr. Talebian was so amazing in our journey that I felt compelled to share my experience
Nursing staff and the entire team [at CCRM New York] was excellent. Went out of their way to be friendly, call you by name, ask how you were doing and feeling. Can't say enough good things...We felt like we were in good hands with each of them and every visit was timely. The waiting room is peaceful and clean...I never once felt like a number- and I was at this practice for over a year. Every visit the entire staff treated me as a person and spoke to me by name and greeted me with the warmest smiles.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
I am not someone that usually writes reviews, but Dr. Talebian was so amazing in our journey that I felt compelled to share my experience. I believe that Dr. Talebian was instrumental in our success and we would not be where we are today without her. From day one she looked at me as a person that she could help have success and she never wavered from that belief; even when I myself did. She never gave up on my case. She was reassuring and took time to explain things in person, on email, and on the phone every time I reached out and needed reassurance, encouragement or an explanation. She was beyond patient. Advice- don’t be afraid to ask questions and do that over googling. The internet is scary and often times wrong. Trust her and believe in her. She knows what she’s doing. She will tell your her POV and guide you- let her.
Trust in her and don't be afraid to ask questions or for an explanation of how things work. She is super knowledgeable and knowing the facts will help reassure you.
I never once felt like a number- and I was at this practice for over a year. Every visit the entire staff treated me as a person and spoke to me by name and greeted me with the warmest smiles. I was never rushed through and every doctor, nurse, receptionist I saw was top notch. Dr. Talebian answered every email and question I had-- always doing so with encouragement and support. She never made me feel like I was wasting her time or that she was too busy to pay attention. She knew the details of my case intimately, and literally was always there for me and my husband.
We started with letrozole and then moved to an IUI before doing IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: julie)
Nursing staff and the entire team was excellent. Went out of their way to be friendly, call you by name, ask how you were doing and feeling. Can't say enough good things.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I believe this clinic is amazing and very different from many in NY that are more like factories. I have had friends who had insanely long wait times, never saw their actual doctor, had information prescribed wrong etc. and that is not the case here. We saw our doctor at almost every visit and if not, we saw one of the other three doctors who are all amazing. We felt like we were in good hands with each of them and every visit was timely. The waiting room is peaceful and clean.
She and the entire clinic tends to only do single embryo transfer
CCRM New York

From our very first meeting with Dr Talabian, my partner and I felt that she was very kind and honest about what the IVF process would be like and what our chances were. She has been available to talk on weekends, has helped us with navigating the drug and insurance issues we faced... Dr Talabian explained the benefits of eSET and my partner and I agreed that it was the best option for us.
CCRM was very good in that they really take care of you every step of the way. You didn't feel like you were going to fall through the cracks....The only draw back is that it is very expensive....I would say most of the time the nursing staff was good a communication. I would have preferred if it was one nurse we were communicating, rather than several, because sometimes it seemed they weren't familiar with the case.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
I feel that she was very honest and compassionate about our case. We are on the older side, and she has been honest about when we should continue down a particular road, or when she thinks it's time to change course. She has been willing to talk me through tough choices on the phone and been available on weekends, which has been tremendously helpful through this process.
The team at CCRM and Dr Talabian are great. That said, the patient still really needs to be on top of her own meds, as well as be very clear with the insurance company. There are so many hoops that you have to go through. Be in charge of your meds, be in touch with the clinic, ask a lot of questions, and you will get the help you need. But you the patient need to be primarily responsible for the drugs, and there are a lot of them!
From our very first meeting with Dr Talabian, my partner and I felt that she was very kind and honest about what the IVF process would be like and what our chances were. She has been available to talk on weekends, has helped us with navigating the drug and insurance issues we faced, and has been there through our triumphs and set backs alike. I feel like I have a supportive team member under her care, and that the team at CCRM is looking out for me.
I did an estradiol patch post ovulation, then 2 weeks of dexathemsome tablets, menapur injectables, and Lupron. In the evening I injected Gonal F and Lupron. Then we did the egg retrieval. The first round gave 2 blasts but neither were successfull. We will try one more round of egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM was very good in that they really take care of you every step of the way. You didn't feel like you were going to fall through the cracks, and it's very easy to lose your way in IVF, there are so many small details you have to go through. The only draw back is that it is very expensive.
$18,000 injectables and retrieval. $10,000 freezing and transfer $400 in house blood work for ovulation test
We eSET. I feel the eSET makes a lot of sense, though I know that not all clinics feel that way. Dr Talabian explained the benefits of eSET and my partner and I agreed that it was the best option for us.

2019, 19 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Sheeva Talebian was] Warm, thoughtful, an expert communicator who can synthesize complex medical terms into examples and language that were uniquely applicable to my personal situation. I've been singing Dr. T's praises all summer/fall and would refer her to ANYONE (friend or stranger)...will hold the space to answer EVERYTHING that comes across your mind...I experienced a very straightforward egg retrieval...met me in the middle ground and offered care and compassion from a place of humor, kindness, and most importantly, facts. She struck a comforting balance of providing me with the information I needed but also thoughtfully answered my far flung/nerve based "what if" questions.
I really appreciated the wide network that CCRM has which offers easy options should I ever move in the future. Additionally, they have pooled research and resources which made me feel the safest about freezing with them and knowing they have comprehensive emergency plans...[the nurses are] SO friendly and capable. Even though I was experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety during the cycle, they always put me at ease and met my nerves with a warm calming presence. They also thoughtfully answered my questions every time I was in the office and offered hands on tutorials any time a new drug was introduced.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Warm, thoughtful, an expert communicator who can synthesize complex medical terms into examples and language that were uniquely applicable to my personal situation. I've been singing Dr. T's praises all summer/fall and would refer her to ANYONE (friend or stranger) considering working with CCRM.
To come prepared with questions and thoughts because Dr. T will hold the space to answer EVERYTHING that comes across your mind.
From the very first meeting Dr. Talebian met me in the middle ground and offered care and compassion from a place of humor, kindness, and most importantly, facts. She struck a comforting balance of providing me with the information I needed but also thoughtfully answered my far flung/nerve based "what if" questions.
N/A, unable to recall full specifics. I experienced a very straightforward egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM New York.
SEAMLESS, I was able to arrive for my scheduled time, sit in a beautiful lobby with snacks, drinks, magazines and was always seen for my appointment within 5 minutes of arriving (even if I was early).
I cannot remember as much was covered by my employer.

Investment Banker
I have done two cycles so far with Dr. Talebian. Based on my history, we did the lupron protocol combined with Menopur and Gonal F. I responded well the first time, less the second time. We suspect that it’s because the first time I was prep’d with estrogen patches, and with the contraceptive pill the second time...truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to talk to you and understand your journey. Her treatment is customized and not generic. She listens.
The nursing staff [at CCRM New York] is very friendly and get to know you personally. They don’t treat you like a number, are patient and responsive...Wait time was minimal and process very smooth [for monitoring]...Each retrieval cycle cost about $16k + injections paid separately. That does not include the embryo transfer...This is a great clinic. Doctors are top notch and nursing staff very professional. The office is never crowded and the wait time is minimal, which is really nice. The only word of caution is with the claim processing - they are working on improving their processes in assisting patients with insurance claims.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
I would recommend dr. Talebian to all my friends. I am still going through the IVF process but regardless of the outcome she has my full trust. I know I am in good hands with her. She is smart, dedicated, caring and kind. She makes me feel like I am not alone in this journey and is as vested as I am.
Describe your situation and history with details and Dr. Talebian will make sure to adjust the protocol accordingly.
Dr. Talebian truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to talk to you and understand your journey. Her treatment is customized and not generic. She listens.
I have done two cycles so far with Dr. Talebian. Based on my history, we did the lupron protocol combined with Menopur and Gonal F. I responded well the first time, less the second time. We suspect that it’s because the first time I was prep’d with estrogen patches, and with the contraceptive pill the second time. For my third cycle we will start w the patches, the Gonal F and Menopur combined with Clomid. I will be triggered w lupron and HCG.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff is very friendly and get to know you personally. They don’t treat you like a number, are patient and responsive.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM New York.
Wait time was minimal and process very smooth.
Dr. Talebian suggested we may have to consider transferring two embryos when the time comes given my success so far.
CCRM New York
Dr. Talebian always takes time to ask me about my life and how I'm doing as a human being outside of fertility issues. She's warm, caring, yet blunt and rational. The perfect fit for my style.... Dr. Talebian went out of her way to answer all of our questions, discuss the details of our protocol and what to expect and she was incredibly kind every step of the way. I also appreciated the fact that when the news she had to give wasn't the best, she was very rational and discussed all the options with us.
I can't say enough about this team [CCRM New York]. Regardless of the outcome of this cycle, they have always been well organized, highly communicative and so incredibly kind.... When we were first assigned to the coordinator, she provided conflicting information about our protocol, but the nurses quickly followed up and corrected everything.... Dr. Talebian always takes time to ask me about my life and how I'm doing as a human
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Be in the driver's seat. Dr. Talebian is fantastic, but ultimately, this is your journey and if you come with well researched questions, thoughts, ideas, Dr. Talebian will be receptive.
We are still in the process of a donor egg cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff is fantastic (especially Julie!). We were originally assigned to a patient coordinator who wasn't the best fit for us (she talked a lot and said very little, if you know what I mean). But it was as if Dr. Talebian and the nursing team picked up on this and we quickly moved to working with just the nursing team.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I can't say enough about this team. Regardless of the outcome of this cycle, they have always been well organized, highly communicative and so incredibly kind. To be known by name when I walk in the door means so much during such a stressful time!
I don't recall, we are very lucky to have incredible insurance.
We mutually decided on a single embryo transfer. The one thing I would have changed is to have opted out of PGS, but we made the best decision we could with the information we had at the time.
CCRM New York
We had a great experience with Dr. Talebian, as she showed compassion balanced with her honest opinion about our chances for success. She was able to provide a course of treatment and additional testing that was different from our previous clinics. She is very response via email, even on the weekends....strongly encouraged that I transfer 2 PGD tested embryos during one cycle based on my long history of failures. This approach was not successful as I did not get pregnant on this cycle.
[CCRM New York clinic] Strengths: limited waiting time for monitoring or procedures is a big one, quality of lab and personal care from doctors. Weaknesses: expensive, is considered out of network for all insurance companies and required to pay up front and submit to insurance on your own...I never had an issue with asking any questions, ordering medication or receiving my instructions [from the nurses at CCRM].
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Ensure you doing your own research and be your own advocate, this is for all infertility treatment and not just with Dr. Talebian
Dr. Talabian was very responsive and seemed to have a vested interest in my treatment outcome.
For egg retrieval, birth control and metformin prior to injectable drugs for PCOS, resulted in higher quality eggs. For transfer added 2 months of Lupron Depot for suspected Endometriosis, blood thinner for Factor IV and steroid for possible autoimmune response. Adding the blood thinner and steriod, plus the metformin prior to transfer helped me become pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York.
Honestly I don't remember much about my nurse expect for them emailing instructions daily, but I never had an issue with asking any questions, ordering medication or receiving my instructions.
$30K+
Dr. Talebian strongly encouraged that I transfer 2 PGD tested embryos during one cycle based on my long history of failures. This approach was not successful as I did not get pregnant on this cycle.
CCRM New York

My husband, who is trans, had already had 2 failed IVF attempts and I had several failed IUI attempts...When it turned out that my husband just could not produce eggs that were viable...We discussed [with Dr. Talebian] new options and directions at length and she was always willing to listen to all of our ideas no matter how crazy they were. She made herself available at all hours so that we could do conference calls, she even stepped out of a dinner party one time to call us because that was most convenient for us.
The team at CCRM NY is amazing. Every single person working there is dedicated to their work and you can tell that it is important to them. Also one of our favorite departments is Amanda, who is the insurance coordinator. If you ever wanted someone to go to bat for you against the terrible insurance companies she is the one you want. We called her our secret weapon, she was fierce!...Both the Doc and the staff became like family. They knew us by the sound of our voice on the phone and they never once let my husband feel like any less of a man let alone a number.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
My husband and I were referred to Dr. Talebian after several failed attempts at IUI and IVF. When we first met the Doc we were at a point of feeling broken and hopeless. My husband, who is trans, had already had 2 failed IVF attempts and I had several failed IUI attempts. The plan was for him to produce eggs that I would carry. As soon as we sat down with the Doc we knew we were in the right spot. She never lied or filled our hearts with false hopes, but she did make it clear that she wasn't willing to give up until we were holding our baby. As many who have traveled this road know it is not easy, it's an emotional rollercoaster and very personal. It is the most vulnerable who will ever feel. You sit there and discuss yourself in full detail and can't help but feel like you're a failure because you can't do what "normal" people do. The Doc never made us feel like failures, not even when outcomes beyond anyone's control weren't what we hoped or planned for. When it turned out that my husband just could not produce eggs that were viable the Doc shared in our tears, but never let us feel like that was the end. We discussed new options and directions at length and she was always willing to listen to all of our ideas no matter how crazy they were. She made herself available at all hours so that we could do conference calls, she even stepped out of a dinner party one time to call us because that was most convenient for us. She never left us in the dark and we never felt alone. She made us feel comfortable with every step, test and procedure. She was so dedicated to us that even after being dragged on the ground by a taxi, the morning of my retrieval, she got her head stitched up and walked into the room ready to make a baby for us. She said nothing was going to stop her from making this happen. I don't know any Dr. who would do that for their patients, so we really felt more like friends. Everyone who has done IVF treatments knows the daily testing that needs to happen, we happily drove from NJ into NYC, in stupid amounts of traffic every day to be a part of the Dr Talebian team. With her help and determination we were blessed to get pregnant with our daughter born this January. We still keep up with the Doc and send her pics and updates all the time. We could have never done this without her. And to think 2 years ago when we walked in her office we thought it was never going to happen and now we have a beautiful baby girl and 2 fertilized eggs still left to try for number 2!
I would say to be open and honest about everything, even if you don't think it makes any difference. Lay it all out on the table, the Doc will never judge you.
The process of Infertility all on its own is extremely personal, intimate and difficult. Now add in that you have a Trans husband who is also trying to add as much as he can into the making of our child, only to find out the he is sterile after 3 IVF attempts. For him to step into what is ultimately the female side of infertility requires an extreme amount of trust with the Doctor and staff that will be caring for him. This just would not have been possible if it weren't for Dr Talebian or "Doc" as we like to call her. Both the Doc and the staff became like family. They knew us by the sound of our voice on the phone and they never once let my husband feel like any less of a man let alone a number.
The Doc communicated with our previous Fertility Dr. so that she did not duplicate what did not work already. She then discussed it with other Dr's at CCRM to come up with the best course of action for us. Between the 2 of us we went thru 4 IVF cycles and I went thru many IUI's. I could tell you every drug protocol we used, but the truth is that we tried them all until one worked.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The staff at CCRM NY became like our morning coffee clutch. We shared stories, hopes, worries, smiles and tears. They new us by the sound of our voice when we called in and we called A LOT, but they never cared. We would always apologize for calling with so many questions and they always assured us that we could call as many times as we needed to feel comfortable. We never felt like a number, which was very important to us. They were gentle with the hundreds of times they took blood and thank goodness because I am extremely squeamish. It was actually bitter sweet when we walked out of there on week 10, so happy to be pregnant, but sad to be saying good bye to a staff that we had spent so much time with.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
An IVF cycle ran about $21,000 and IUI cycle ran $3,000 to $5,000 depending on how long your cycle lasted.
Being that it took us so long to get to pregnancy we were always in the mindset that we wanted to just put 2 in and hopefully get a jump start. However, when it came down to it and we thoroughly discussed it with the Doc we all decided that it was safest and most effective to do one at a time.
CCRM New York

She [Dr. Talebian] provided detailed information about IVF and walked me and my husband thru every step, we never worried under her care...She was confident and knowledge about IVF ...I never felt as if the transfer wouldn't work and if I did have doubts she had solutions and reassuring words that helped ease my worry. Dr. Talebian never once made me uncared for, she treated me like a VIP!...During my first visit, we discussed retrieval and donor she explained each protocol and allowed me and my husband to weigh out our options...I never felt rushed or pushed in either direction. The information she provided us helped make our decision and most importantly we never felt judged.
she [the nurse at CCRM New York] explained the steps, set up my calendar and made everything easy!...The costs seemed fair and at times were adjusted if money was tight...I can't remember any weaknesses I just remember they were on time, efficient and friendly... They were very flexible in terms of fitting me in if I was running late or needed to reschedule which was most of the time!...staff treated me with the utmost tenderness.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
My experience was stellar with Dr. Talbien. She was confident and knowledge about IVF ...I never felt as if the transfer wouldn't work and if I did have doubts she had solutions and reassuring words that helped ease my worry. Dr. Talebian never once made me uncared for, she treated me like a VIP!
GO GO GO see her if you want a baby!
Dr. Talebian was amazing throughout my whole IVF treatment I always felt cared for and secure ...whether it be during business hours or the weekend my concerns and questions were answered right away. Dr. Talebian and her staff treated me with the utmost tenderness. She provided detailed information about IVF and walked me and my husband thru every step, we never worried under her care...I even recommended her to my dearest friend who struggled almost 10 years to have a child and as I write now she like me are enjoying the new title of mommy!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jaime Walsh)
Jaime was incredible she like Dr. Talebian made me feel like a VIP....she explained the steps, set up my calendar and made everything easy!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The costs seemed fair and at times were adjusted if money was tight.
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is the first doctor that has given me their direct email and made me feel that no question was too small. She's prompt in returning messages — even in the evenings. I just started my first IVF cycle with her. She's extremely knowledgeable, kind, and accessible....Dr. Talebian was straight forward and suggested I move on to IVF after three failed IUIs due to my age and my lack of positive pregnancy tests.
The nurses as CCRM have been pleasant and prompt. They helped me track down medication, figured out billing, and let us use extra testing syringes to test what it feels like to give a shot. The only flub happened during our first appointment when they had both of our names wrong. The last thing you want at a fertility clinic is to get someone else's name on your paperwork or sample!...The clinic is beautiful, clean, and spa-like. The waiting room has never been packed
Go for it!
When I first called CCRM in New York, the very pleasant receptionist, Stephanie, made an appointment for me to talk by phone with Dr. Talebian. When we spoke, Dr. Talebian was straight forward and suggested I move on to IVF after three failed IUIs due to my age and my lack of positive pregnancy tests. I explained that I lived on the west coast, was considering spending a few months in New York, and I was open to doing IVF during my stay, but wanted to think a bit more. She gave me her direct email address and told me to reach out with any questions. Our phone call was about 20 minutes long and I was left feeling like I had a straightforward plan for next steps with a kind, clear doctor. I was also impressed that she praised my local clinic and doctor where I had IUIs. When we decided to come to New York, I sent CCRM NY an email to tell them I wanted to establish myself with their clinic and was surprised when a couple of days later, Dr. Talebian called me directly to talk about next steps. Since we've met in person, I've sent her a couple of emails and she's gotten back to me within a couple of hours at most. I'm sure she gets the same questions all the time, but she's been incredibly patient with us and answers questions with clarity.
I'm just starting my first IVF cycle. Dr. Talebian has me on an estrogen patch for about a week before my first suppression ultrasound and blood work. Then, I'll start on 300 units of Gonal-F and 2 vials of Menopur along with an oral steroid. My husband will start a round of antibiotics when I begin my injections. Depending on how the stimulation goes, I'll start the Centrotide and eventually do an HCG trigger shot and Lupron. They told me that after the embryo transfer (hopefully we will get some!), I'll be doing progesterone shots. She also said that a daily baby aspirin would be something advisable after an embryo transfer. As far as the fertilization, she told us we could do a mix of ICSI and PICSI. This helps give potentially damaged sperm the best shot at making a good embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Ali)
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is beautiful, clean, and spa-like. The waiting room has never been packed, but I have seen many couples waiting in the blood draw area. The receptionists are great. The website and patient portal could use some serious design and UX help.
It's looking like a cycle of IVF will be around $21K — not including medication and some other things we may need.
CCRM New York

She [Dr. Talebian] was a welcome breath of fresh air and gave me hope. I decided to move over to her for my next retrieval. She emailed directly with me. Gave strategy advice by email. Fielded questions. I NEVER felt like an annoyance. ...She works with me instead of acting like the doctor at the other NYC clinic i went to who dictated decisions and seemed to find my questions about them annoying. I never get the "i am the expert so defer to me" vibe from Sheeva. She acts like a partner, not a dictator.
[CCRM NY] strenghts - scheduled moniotring times - though go early as you still can wait. direct communcation. billing person. all responsive. weaknesses - none to date except having to wait sometimes and been taken in late for a set appt time... so much direct communication with the doctor directly that the nurses so far have been additive... The personal/human interaction has given me hope that i lost while at 2 other clinics
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Please see what i wrote under the question about feeling like a human. I have zero complaints. she is THE BEST. She thinks outside the box. She welcomes questions about chaining protocol instead of feeling threatened. She works with me instead of acting like the doctor at the other NYC clinic i went to who dictated decisions and seemed to find my questions about them annoying. I never get the "i am the expert so defer to me" vibe from Sheeva. She acts like a partner, not a dictator.
Not much needed. I say this for everyone undergoing IVF - be your own advocate. but that's not specific to sheeva
I saw Sheeva when i was doing my final embryo transfer at another clinic and had lost hope. She was a welcome breath of fresh air and gave me hope. I decided to move over to her for my next retrieval. She emailed directly with me. Gave strategy advice by email. Fielded questions. I NEVER felt like an annoyance. My transfer worked before i went to her for retrieval (early 2017)- throughout my entire pregnancy she stayed in touch. Again, never acting annoyed by my questions in prep for a future transfer with her for child #3. I am currently seeing her preparing for a retrieval in April - she is communicative, remember details, responsive. She is SO different than my experience at another top NYC clinic. The personal/human interaction has given me hope that i lost while at 2 other clinics in NYC
For my april retrieval i will be doing: Estrogen priming likely 250 combined menopur and gonal f cetrotide - tbd when lupron somewhere along the way - need to find out more
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Ali D)
NOt much to describe. so much direct communication with the doctor directly that the nurses so far have been additive but not as highly needed as at cornell
i expect it to be around $25k plus meds
No - she is a strong believe in single transfers at my age and since they PGS test My only outstanding question which i need to answer is how they handle mosaic embryos
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is smart, kind, and efficient. I trusted her completely and got great results. She always explained things very thoroughly and answered my emails if I had questions between visits. I felt like my anxiety about this process was lower because of her care. I had initially gone to another clinic first, but felt a lot of anxiety during my testing. At CCRM NY and with Dr. Talebian I felt so comfortable and well cared for.
Jamie my nurse was so wonderful. She was very accessible and made sure I understood every step of my cycle. She answered emails quickly when I had questions and was very encouraging. CCRM NY was overall an amazing experience. I did not feel like just a number and the clinic never felt overly crowded, although I think they were super busy at the time. The space is gorgeous and so clean and minimal. It didn't even feel like a doctor's office. I felt like I got top-notch care. I got in quickly for my monitoring appointments because they schedule their patients for monitoring and space them out so no one waits very long. All the nursing staff were warm and skilled.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
She's awesome and really tries to do what is best for her patients.
Dr. Talebian was accessible via email and really made me feel like she cared about me and my case. She answered my questions promptly and treated me like a friend instead of just another number.
I primed with estrogen patch in my luteal phase then did the injections twice a day until trigger and retrieval. I triggered with HCG and lupron to protect me from OHSS, for which I was at risk because of high estrogen. I retrieved 17 eggs and 14 were mature and froze. My recovery was easy with no pain and just some bloating.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walsh)
CCRM New York

Repeat loss panel was performed [by Dr. Talebian]. Only thing that came up was that I was homozygous for MTHFR. I changed my diet and used Lovenox with next natural FET. A 7-day 6BB was transferred. I stayed on Lovenox through 36 weeks. This pregnancy resulted in my daughter...I felt like Dr. Talebian was in my corner throughout my fertility process. She was present and there for me during my miscarriage and during subsequent pregnancy was beyond supportive. She understood my high levels of anxiety and went out of her way to provide reassurance and extra ultrasounds during the early stages of pregnancy. I don’t know how I would have managed without her! Doctor Nps
Overall, the nursing staff [at CCRM New York was] incredible and supportive. There was one point where information was not provided and I had to reach out to Dr. Talebian for clarification...Including everything, such as medication, retrieval, transfers - about $40,000... do feel like communication is excellent, particularly with access to your actual doctor. This helped allievate so much anxiety throughout the process. I also felt like I was treated as a human and individual. Definitely follow-up with any questions and advocate for yourself.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian was patient and caring with me from the start of treatment. Furthermore, she was never defensive and always willing to consider my thoughts and ideas. This is a rarity in doctors. I felt like she genuinely cared about me and my future baby. She provided incredible communication over email, the phone, and in person. Dr. Talebian went above and beyond during my miscarriage and subsequent successful pregnancy to help manage my emotional state and well as fertility plan.
Ask questions. Don’t hesitate to reach out and advocate for yourself.
I did not have low ovarian reserve so Dr. Talebian purposely did not overstimulate me during retrieval. I had 14 eggs retrieved, 13 mature, 12 fertilized, and 9 went out for PGS testing. 6 came back normal. During first FET, which was a natural transfer based on my ovulation due to negative effects from birth control, we transferred a 5 day 5AA embryo. This resulted in a pregnancy. We saw a heartbeat at 6 and 7 weeks, but during the 8 week ultrasound there was no heartbeat. I also had a SCH during the pregnancy, but ultimately the cause of m/c was undetermined. Repeat loss panel was performed. Only thing that came up was that I was homozygous for MTHFR. I changed my diet and used Lovenox with next natural FET. A 7-day 6BB was transferred. I stayed on Lovenox through 36 weeks. This pregnancy resulted in my daughter.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
Overall, the nursing staff was incredible and supportive. There was one point where information was not provided and I had to reach out to Dr. Talebian for clarification.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I do feel like communication is excellent, particularly with access to your actual doctor. This helped allievate so much anxiety throughout the process. I also felt like I was treated as a human and individual. Definitely follow-up with any questions and advocate for yourself.
Including everything, such as medication, retrieval, transfers - about $40,000

2014 - 2015, Successful
Dr Talebian was completely professional, smart, compassionate, knowledgable, caring and very kind. My experience with her was EXCELLENT! I am currently about to start another IVF cycle for a second child and I tracked her down at her new clinic (CCRM) just to make sure she was my doctor again. I recommend her highly!!!...Dr Talebian was wonderful every step of the way! She always replied to every email and phone call with detailed answers to my questions. She was very approachable and made sure I understood everything. She was kind, generous, funny and always treated me with absolute respect.
This was a real pain at RMA! I had to go to Midtown Manhattan for certain procedures or on the weekends which was not as convenient and monitoring hours were only early in the morning and there were always tons of women waiting. At CCRM now, it's MUCH better. You can schedule monitoring any time!...IUIs were about $1000 each (plus the cost of sperm). The whole IVF cycle was about $15,000 plus $5k for genetic testing and $5k for meds.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to ask anything! She is totally nonjudgmental and always responded to all my questions (some of which were kind of crazy!) with patience, compassion and clarity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Sheeva Talebian used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Honestly, I don't remember all the details. But she described everything well and I opted for the conservative choices and I paid extra expenses to try to maximize my potential success, including genetic testing and ICSI. My only regret (not her fault at all) is that I feel I spent too much time on IUIs and should have gone to IVF sooner. She had recommended this but was totally understanding of my choice not to.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Locations were good. I did not like that monitoring only was early in the morning
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York.
Describe Sheeva Talebian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
She highly recommended single embryo transfer because I did genetic testing on the embryos.
RMA of New York
NY - Downtown

Dr. Talebian will listen to you and help you find the path that makes the most sense for you...We received numerous personal emails from Dr. Talebian checking up on us pre and post procedure...was warm and practical - the exact kind of bedside manner we desired. She reached out to us multiple times on her own time to check in and see how we were feeling. We received much more personalized attention from her than we had from our previous doctor.
The nursing staff [at CCRM NY] for the most part knew myself and my wife by name. They were incredibly kind and efficient...No cattle call feelings at this clinic. The wait time was always extremely short, and they were very efficient...The cost was significantly higher than our previous Doctor, but we truly felt like you get what you pay for. I believe at the end of the day, the entire process will cost around $40k...The clinic is clean and modern, while also still feeling warm. There were never more patients in the waiting room than what felt comfortable. This helped us feel like human beings rather than numbers.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
We came to Dr. Talebian on the recommendation of someone who had a wonderful experience with her. We were dissatisfied with our clinic and doctor at the time, and were looking for someone else. Dr. Talebian was warm and practical - the exact kind of bedside manner we desired. She reached out to us multiple times on her own time to check in and see how we were feeling. We received much more personalized attention from her than we had from our previous doctor.
Take the time to research and advocate for yourself when necessary - no one is perfect, and no clinic will give you 100% of what you're desiring during the difficult scenario of infertility. Dr. Talebian will listen to you and help you find the path that makes the most sense for you.
We received numerous personal emails from Dr. Talebian checking up on us pre and post procedure. The entire staff knew us by first name.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff for the most part knew myself and my wife by name. They were incredibly kind and efficient.
CCRM New York

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr. Talebian and would wholeheartedly refer her to anyone who is seeking IVF. She is incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate and really took time to understand my particular situation, and tailored a protocol specific to mine and my husbands needs. She also recommended a wonderful acupuncturist who I could not recommend more as well. All of these things were lacking in a clinic that I previously worked with. I am currently pregnant and forever grateful for Dr. Talebian and CCRM.
[Nurses at CCRM New York were] Wonderful and pleasant. Always there to answer questions!...Incredibly organized and you feel like a human rather than a number. Clean space and convenient location. Everyone from front desk receptionists, to nurses who draw labs, to the other doctors are wonderful and pleasant. They remember your name and really care about how you’re doing as a person and patient. I would wholeheartedly recommend CCRM!
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
During the consultation, she took significant time to understand our situation and the results from a previous clinic where we felt we were treated like a number. She did research to ensure that my protocol was tailored specific to our situation and needs. She was incredibly responsive to any questions we had and always made herself available for me throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Shannon Foley)
Wonderful and pleasant. Always there to answer questions!
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian has been wonderful. She answers your emails promptly and is very vested in the success of your treatment....Dr. Talebian is an incredible doctor. I loved how she also suggested alternative medicine like acupuncture and changing my diet. Dr. Talebian is extremely thorough and kind. I feel like I am in the absolute best hands with her....The protocol was Antagonist. I was on Lupron, Menopur and Gonal-F. Towards the end my Gonal-F
The office [CCRM NY] is clean, beautiful and run very efficiently. I really appreciated that they were open 7 days a week for monitoring. The nurses during the egg retrieval were especially outstanding but they were also wonderful during the many blood tests and monitoring appointments. I absolutely love working with CCRM.... Julie and the entire nursing staff are amazing. They are so kind and welcoming and very efficient.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
I would prepare any possible questions for the doctor in advance.
The protocol was Antagonist. I was on Lupron, Menopur and Gonal-F. Towards the end my Gonal-F was reduced several times because my body was responding so well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Julie Kane)
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The office is clean, beautiful and run very efficiently. I really appreciated that they were open 7 days a week for monitoring. The nurses during the egg retrieval were especially outstanding but they were also wonderful during the many blood tests and monitoring appointments. I absolutely love working with CCRM.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM New York.
It was an extremely well oiled machine. The office was very busy but very efficient.
CCRM New York
[Dr. Sheeva Talebian] Always took the time to answer my questions, she was really in tune with my needs...She was amazing. Very available and always took the time with me. I had ups and downs and she was with me every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend her to others. My care was exceptional. She was very knowledgeable and walked me through each process. After my first attempt failed, she encouraged me to try again and it was successful.
They [CCRM New York] are knowledgeable, clean, professional and calm. I found it to be a welcoming environment and the staff was very friendly. They are responsive and really got to know me. When I got there for an appointment I was greeted by then using my first name-they recognized me and got to know the patients...I dealt with a number of them [nurses] over the course of time/ they were accessible, knowledgeable and compassionate.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Trust her process. She is very knowledgeable and really knows what she’s doing. Let her guide you and walk you through.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
They were incredible. I dealt with a number of them over the course of time/ they were accessible, knowledgeable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
They are knowledgeable, clean, professional and calm. I found it to be a welcoming environment and the staff was very friendly. They are responsive and really got to know me. When I got there for an appointment I was greeted by then using my first name-they recognized me and got to know the patients.
I didn’t want multiples and she did not recommend it, either. It made sense for me to do one at a time.
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is very attentive, kind, smart, patient and honest....Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety. She is both honest and kind. Over the course of my interactions with her I have come to trust her. She has shown a respect for our individual path to fertility treatment and has shown deference to our values and our thought process, even though I’m certain she’s had these conversations a million times.
The clinic [CCRM] is beautiful and well organized and calm. But it is the quality and experience of the doctors and the lab are what distinguish the clinic from the others. The strategies and methodologies are state of the art. The cost is very high as the clinic does not take insurance and the overall cost is higher in any case...Infertility diagnosis: $3000 IVF round: $21000 Medications: $7000...Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety. She is both honest and kind. Over the course of my interactions with her I have come to trust her. She has shown a respect for our individual path to fertility treatment and has shown deference to our values and our thought process, even though I’m certain she’s had these conversations a million times. She shows an openness to discussion and discourse that we truly appreciated. She made no guarantees and created no false hope but more a confidence that every that can be done will be done.
Come with all your questions written down and organized so that you can get the most out of your visit.
Dr. Talebian is very attentive, kind, smart, patient and honest.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is beautiful and well organized and calm. But it is the quality and experience of the doctors and the lab are what distinguish the clinic from the others. The strategies and methodologies are state of the art. The cost is very high as the clinic does not take insurance and the overall cost is higher in any case.
Infertility diagnosis: $3000 IVF round: $21000 Medications: $7000
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF... I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments... The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing...
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF. I believe that she is doing the right thing by helping me move on from treatments that are not working. I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
Definitely take advantage of your time with her. Prep any questions before hand.
The moment I felt that she treated me like a human was when on my 4th IUI. Right after she completed the insemination she held up both hands, crossed both sets of fingers, and said "I'm rooting for you". It made her feel more like a friend and a cheerleader, rather than just a doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The woman that takes my blood is very sweet. The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing, but no one spoke to me until I made a big deal with the front desk.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments.
RMA of New York
NY - Downtown

I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming... Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front.
They [the nurses] were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming. Since I was a military officer at the time, I also preferred someone who wasn't going to string me along and was more to the point. She met all of my expectations and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with her! After failed rounds of clomid, along with 1 IUI, we moved onto IVF. The first round also didn't work and Dr. Talebian informed me that my egg quality was low and that we would give it one more try with IVF but then she recommended we move onto donor eggs. Luckily the second round worked and our son was born in 2009.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Just be up front with Dr. Talebian, she will work with you and I believe she appreciates you being just as up front with her. She never made me feel like a statistic, always a woman trying to have a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was always extremely helpful and friendly. Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Talebian.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine