Mount Sinai

212.290.8100
Chelsea
122 West 26th St
212.290.8100

I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming... Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front.
They [the nurses] were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming. Since I was a military officer at the time, I also preferred someone who wasn't going to string me along and was more to the point. She met all of my expectations and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with her! After failed rounds of clomid, along with 1 IUI, we moved onto IVF. The first round also didn't work and Dr. Talebian informed me that my egg quality was low and that we would give it one more try with IVF but then she recommended we move onto donor eggs. Luckily the second round worked and our son was born in 2009.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Just be up front with Dr. Talebian, she will work with you and I believe she appreciates you being just as up front with her. She never made me feel like a statistic, always a woman trying to have a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was always extremely helpful and friendly. Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Talebian.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine
Kirkland
Treated 2017
We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva [Talebian]. Expectations were set, we had a clear line of communication and we always felt comfortable. Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope...We were always treated like a human. Expectations were set and we had an open line of communication... Be upfront and let her know what you need.
All of the nurses [CCRM - NY] were excellent. Information was thorough and delivered in a timely manner....We were always treated like a human. Expectations were set and we had an open line of communication. Never felt rushed in the clinic and were able to get in touch when needed....We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva [Talebian]....Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva. Expectations were set, we had a clear line of communication and we always felt comfortable. Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Be open minded and come with a good attitude. Be upfront and let her know what you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walsh)
All of the nurses were excellent. Information was thorough and delivered in a timely manner.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr Talebian always responded to our questions - via email, over the phone, in person. When we emailed her with any concerns, she responded quickly even when she was on vacation or if it was on a weekend. She is clear in explaining our situation, the results of each cycle, the changes to protocol and why. When we had to find another clinic for surrogacy, Dr Talebian helped us through the entire process, even through the multiple setbacks. She is amazing and I would not be seeking care from another doctor if paid surrogacy is legal in NY.
CCRM NY is super organized and operates like a boutique - high touch service, quick response, short wait times. I can speak with a person every time I call. My emails to my nurse or anyone at the clinic is responded to the same day (business days). The clinic itself is pleasant, never crowded. I never feel like I'm just a number when I interact with the clinic or its staff...Dr Talebian always called after each unsuccessful pregnancy. She always offered to discuss next option and words of encouragement. She really cared about us.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Don't think further. Dr Talebian is an experienced, caring and very skilled at difficult transfers.

Treated 2018 - 2019
[Dr. Sheeva Talebian] was so compassionate, kind, empathetic, honest, direct and understanding. She never dismissed my many concerns and always treated my husband and I like human beings. Through every single setback, she was on the phone with us (once for over an hour), listening, explaining and clearly/calmly outlining our options. I would recommend her to anyone...never waited for Dr. T for more than 10 mins...
[CCRM New York was the] Perfect clinic from start to finish - clean, friendly, always on time, never judgmental and gets you in and out. I never waited for more than 10 minutes and seeing the nurses was usually a highlight of my day because they were so nice and friendly...they were always able to accommodate my appt times so I was able to go before work every single time. All around amazing!...Julie [nurse] was UNBELIEVABLE - I actually want to be her friend. She responded to every single email, call, voicemail calmly and gave me so much information, always so empathetic. She even followed up with me multiple times unprovoked. I loved Julie
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr T was so compassionate, kind, empathetic, honest, direct and understanding. She never dismissed my many concerns and always treated my husband and I like human beings. Through every single setback, she was on the phone with us (once for over an hour), listening, explaining and clearly/calmly outlining our options. I would recommend her to anyone (and have - 2 of her current patients are my close friends!).
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Julie Kane)
Julie was UNBELIEVABLE - I actually want to be her friend. She responded to every single email, call, voicemail calmly and gave me so much information, always so empathetic. She even followed up with me multiple times unprovoked. I loved Julie
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Perfect clinic from start to finish - clean, friendly, always on time, never judgmental and gets you in and out. I never waited for more than 10 minutes and seeing the nurses was usually a highlight of my day because they were so nice and friendly. Also never waited for Dr. T for more than 10 mins and they were always able to accommodate my appt times so I was able to go before work every single time. All around amazing! e
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is great. She is warm and responsive when needed. She wants to aggressively help her patients get positive results by using all of her medical tools. She moves quickly to get results and I would recommend her to everyone/anyone.... Dr. Talebian is the best. She is extremely responsive to any and all questions and makes sure you get the information you need. She is also very sensitive and overall just a great person.
[CCRM- NY is a] Great clinic - would absolutely recommend. Clean, easy, doesn't feel like going to a standard New York doctor's office in a great way. Generally seen on time or within about 15 minutes of appointment time.... Great nursing staff that was always accessible and providing the information and caring needed. Remembered my name and treated me like a real person. Always very positive. Couldn't speak higher of their attitudes.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions as Dr. Talebian will be there.
Describe the protocols Sheeva Talebian used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
IUIs with menopur shots and then ovidrel trigger
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?