Good

NYU

Sheeva Talebian works at

810 7th Ave
212.290.8100

Dr. Talebian has been wonderful. She answers your emails promptly and is very vested in the success of your treatment....Dr. Talebian is an incredible doctor. I loved how she also suggested alternative medicine like acupuncture and changing my diet. Dr. Talebian is extremely thorough and kind. I feel like I am in the absolute best hands with her....The protocol was Antagonist. I was on Lupron, Menopur and Gonal-F. Towards the end my Gonal-F
The office [CCRM NY] is clean, beautiful and run very efficiently. I really appreciated that they were open 7 days a week for monitoring. The nurses during the egg retrieval were especially outstanding but they were also wonderful during the many blood tests and monitoring appointments. I absolutely love working with CCRM.... Julie and the entire nursing staff are amazing. They are so kind and welcoming and very efficient.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
I would prepare any possible questions for the doctor in advance.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Describe the protocols Sheeva Talebian used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
The protocol was Antagonist. I was on Lupron, Menopur and Gonal-F. Towards the end my Gonal-F was reduced several times because my body was responding so well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Julie Kane)
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The office is clean, beautiful and run very efficiently. I really appreciated that they were open 7 days a week for monitoring. The nurses during the egg retrieval were especially outstanding but they were also wonderful during the many blood tests and monitoring appointments. I absolutely love working with CCRM.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM New York.
It was an extremely well oiled machine. The office was very busy but very efficient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York.
CCRM New York
[Dr. Sheeva Talebian] Always took the time to answer my questions, she was really in tune with my needs...She was amazing. Very available and always took the time with me. I had ups and downs and she was with me every step of the way. I would absolutely recommend her to others. My care was exceptional. She was very knowledgeable and walked me through each process. After my first attempt failed, she encouraged me to try again and it was successful.
They [CCRM New York] are knowledgeable, clean, professional and calm. I found it to be a welcoming environment and the staff was very friendly. They are responsive and really got to know me. When I got there for an appointment I was greeted by then using my first name-they recognized me and got to know the patients...I dealt with a number of them [nurses] over the course of time/ they were accessible, knowledgeable and compassionate.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Trust her process. She is very knowledgeable and really knows what she’s doing. Let her guide you and walk you through.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
They were incredible. I dealt with a number of them over the course of time/ they were accessible, knowledgeable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
They are knowledgeable, clean, professional and calm. I found it to be a welcoming environment and the staff was very friendly. They are responsive and really got to know me. When I got there for an appointment I was greeted by then using my first name-they recognized me and got to know the patients.
Describe Sheeva Talebian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
I didn’t want multiples and she did not recommend it, either. It made sense for me to do one at a time.
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is very attentive, kind, smart, patient and honest....Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety. She is both honest and kind. Over the course of my interactions with her I have come to trust her. She has shown a respect for our individual path to fertility treatment and has shown deference to our values and our thought process, even though I’m certain she’s had these conversations a million times.
The clinic [CCRM] is beautiful and well organized and calm. But it is the quality and experience of the doctors and the lab are what distinguish the clinic from the others. The strategies and methodologies are state of the art. The cost is very high as the clinic does not take insurance and the overall cost is higher in any case...Infertility diagnosis: $3000 IVF round: $21000 Medications: $7000...Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr. Talebian showed a willingness to spend as much time with me and my partner as we needed in order to answer every question and address every anxiety. She is both honest and kind. Over the course of my interactions with her I have come to trust her. She has shown a respect for our individual path to fertility treatment and has shown deference to our values and our thought process, even though I’m certain she’s had these conversations a million times. She shows an openness to discussion and discourse that we truly appreciated. She made no guarantees and created no false hope but more a confidence that every that can be done will be done.
Come with all your questions written down and organized so that you can get the most out of your visit.
Dr. Talebian is very attentive, kind, smart, patient and honest.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is beautiful and well organized and calm. But it is the quality and experience of the doctors and the lab are what distinguish the clinic from the others. The strategies and methodologies are state of the art. The cost is very high as the clinic does not take insurance and the overall cost is higher in any case.
Infertility diagnosis: $3000 IVF round: $21000 Medications: $7000
2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF... I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments... The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing...
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Dr. Talebian is very reassuring, despite my many setbacks, that eventually I will get pregnant. I was probably okay with going on to my 7th IUI, when she encouraged me to move onto IVF. I believe that she is doing the right thing by helping me move on from treatments that are not working. I appreciate a doctor that is willing to give me a nudge.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
Definitely take advantage of your time with her. Prep any questions before hand.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at RMA of New York?
The moment I felt that she treated me like a human was when on my 4th IUI. Right after she completed the insemination she held up both hands, crossed both sets of fingers, and said "I'm rooting for you". It made her feel more like a friend and a cheerleader, rather than just a doctor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The woman that takes my blood is very sweet. The only issue that I had with the nursing staff is they forgot about me when i was dropping off a sperm sample. I waited for 45 mins, freaking out about all the time that was passing, but no one spoke to me until I made a big deal with the front desk.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I am having problems with the long waiting time for appointments.
RMA of New York
NY - Downtown

I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming... Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front.
They [the nurses] were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
I first saw Dr. Sheeva Talebian in 2008 when she was in Kirkland, WA. She was very professional, but also warm and welcoming. Since I was a military officer at the time, I also preferred someone who wasn't going to string me along and was more to the point. She met all of my expectations and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with her! After failed rounds of clomid, along with 1 IUI, we moved onto IVF. The first round also didn't work and Dr. Talebian informed me that my egg quality was low and that we would give it one more try with IVF but then she recommended we move onto donor eggs. Luckily the second round worked and our son was born in 2009.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
Just be up front with Dr. Talebian, she will work with you and I believe she appreciates you being just as up front with her. She never made me feel like a statistic, always a woman trying to have a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sheeva Talebian at Seattle Reproductive Medicine?
She was always extremely helpful and friendly. Never made me feel that I should give up, but gave me the information right up front. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Talebian.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Seattle Reproductive Medicine.
They were always friendly and knew that I liked to joke, so they worked with my humor.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine
Kirkland
We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva [Talebian]. Expectations were set, we had a clear line of communication and we always felt comfortable. Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope...We were always treated like a human. Expectations were set and we had an open line of communication... Be upfront and let her know what you need.
All of the nurses [CCRM - NY] were excellent. Information was thorough and delivered in a timely manner....We were always treated like a human. Expectations were set and we had an open line of communication. Never felt rushed in the clinic and were able to get in touch when needed....We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva [Talebian]....Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
We had an excellent experience working with Sheeva. Expectations were set, we had a clear line of communication and we always felt comfortable. Sheeva has a fantastic bed side manner, she explained everything thoroughly and clearly and never gave us false hope.
Be open minded and come with a good attitude. Be upfront and let her know what you need.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walsh)
All of the nurses were excellent. Information was thorough and delivered in a timely manner.
Sheeva Talebian

Dr Talebian always responded to our questions - via email, over the phone, in person. When we emailed her with any concerns, she responded quickly even when she was on vacation or if it was on a weekend. She is clear in explaining our situation, the results of each cycle, the changes to protocol and why. When we had to find another clinic for surrogacy, Dr Talebian helped us through the entire process, even through the multiple setbacks. She is amazing and I would not be seeking care from another doctor if paid surrogacy is legal in NY.
CCRM NY is super organized and operates like a boutique - high touch service, quick response, short wait times. I can speak with a person every time I call. My emails to my nurse or anyone at the clinic is responded to the same day (business days). The clinic itself is pleasant, never crowded. I never feel like I'm just a number when I interact with the clinic or its staff...Dr Talebian always called after each unsuccessful pregnancy. She always offered to discuss next option and words of encouragement. She really cared about us.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Don't think further. Dr Talebian is an experienced, caring and very skilled at difficult transfers.
CCRM New York

[Dr. Sheeva Talebian] was so compassionate, kind, empathetic, honest, direct and understanding. She never dismissed my many concerns and always treated my husband and I like human beings. Through every single setback, she was on the phone with us (once for over an hour), listening, explaining and clearly/calmly outlining our options. I would recommend her to anyone...never waited for Dr. T for more than 10 mins...
[CCRM New York was the] Perfect clinic from start to finish - clean, friendly, always on time, never judgmental and gets you in and out. I never waited for more than 10 minutes and seeing the nurses was usually a highlight of my day because they were so nice and friendly...they were always able to accommodate my appt times so I was able to go before work every single time. All around amazing!...Julie [nurse] was UNBELIEVABLE - I actually want to be her friend. She responded to every single email, call, voicemail calmly and gave me so much information, always so empathetic. She even followed up with me multiple times unprovoked. I loved Julie
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Dr T was so compassionate, kind, empathetic, honest, direct and understanding. She never dismissed my many concerns and always treated my husband and I like human beings. Through every single setback, she was on the phone with us (once for over an hour), listening, explaining and clearly/calmly outlining our options. I would recommend her to anyone (and have - 2 of her current patients are my close friends!).
Julie was UNBELIEVABLE - I actually want to be her friend. She responded to every single email, call, voicemail calmly and gave me so much information, always so empathetic. She even followed up with me multiple times unprovoked. I loved Julie
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Perfect clinic from start to finish - clean, friendly, always on time, never judgmental and gets you in and out. I never waited for more than 10 minutes and seeing the nurses was usually a highlight of my day because they were so nice and friendly. Also never waited for Dr. T for more than 10 mins and they were always able to accommodate my appt times so I was able to go before work every single time. All around amazing! e
CCRM New York

Dr. Talebian is great. She is warm and responsive when needed. She wants to aggressively help her patients get positive results by using all of her medical tools. She moves quickly to get results and I would recommend her to everyone/anyone.... Dr. Talebian is the best. She is extremely responsive to any and all questions and makes sure you get the information you need. She is also very sensitive and overall just a great person.
[CCRM- NY is a] Great clinic - would absolutely recommend. Clean, easy, doesn't feel like going to a standard New York doctor's office in a great way. Generally seen on time or within about 15 minutes of appointment time.... Great nursing staff that was always accessible and providing the information and caring needed. Remembered my name and treated me like a real person. Always very positive. Couldn't speak higher of their attitudes.
How was your experience with Sheeva Talebian at CCRM New York?
Don't be afraid to ask questions as Dr. Talebian will be there.
IUIs with menopur shots and then ovidrel trigger
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?