9.9

15320 Conway Road
St. Louis, MO 63017
314-464-3979

2017, Unknown Success
Very professional office [Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine]. Everybody so nice and extremely helpful. Easy to get into, unlike other places.... Amy very sweet and compassionate. Always readily available for questions and to let me know what's going on.... Dr Zarek made sure we felt as comfortable with her as possible from the moment she personally came to get us from waiting room for first visit. Was compassionate and helpful in everyway possible. We are early in our first cycle with her but she has been informative and caring the whole way through.
How was your experience with Shvetha Zarek at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis)?
Dr Zarek made sure we felt as comfortable with her as possible from the moment she personally came to get us from waiting room for first visit. Was compassionate and helpful in everyway possible. We are early in our first cycle with her but she has been informative and caring the whole way through. She even gave us her cell number to keep in close contact with her throughout treatment. She is an absolute Doll and we are so grateful to have found her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shvetha Zarek at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis)?
Be open and ask any question may pop in your head. She is so understanding and informative.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shvetha Zarek at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis)?
She is so caring and wants to get to know you as a person/family. Not just as a patient
Describe the protocols Shvetha Zarek used in your cycles at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis) and their degree of success.
I am early in treatment so far we are suppressing follicles using Lipton 10 then 5 units, then switched to ganirelix 125 . Had baseline ultrasound today. Will start follistim in couple days for stimulation. Then .5 of menopur. Will do the hcg trigger and have egg retrieval hopefully in two weeks
Describe your experience with your nurse at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis). (Assigned nurse: Amy albertson)
Describe your experience with STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
Very professional office. Everybody so nice and extremely helpful. Easy to get into, unlike other places.
St. Louis
My husband and I felt like we were part of her [Dr. Shvetha Zarek] family, not just her patients. She is very caring, down to earth, blunt and funny...we did a 2 frozen embryo...and rusulted in our twins who were born at 35w2d, because of preeclampsia... She explains things very clearly and makes sure if you have any questions you can get ahold of her at any time. She always gets back to you in a timely manner.
Everyone [at Sher Fertility of St. Louis] was nice and polite and had an awsimd bed side manner...I would recommend this clinic to anyone! They are all around amazing facility...we moved on to IVF. We did one cycle retrieved 22 eggs. I think 8 were good but only 5 turned into embryos. I was a big candidate for having hoss. I decided to skip a cycle to avoid this. So we did a 2 frozen embryo transfer the next month and rusulted in our twins who were born at 35w2d, because of preeclampsia.
She is very down to earth. She laid all possibilities and procedures. Where they were going to start first with testing and move on from what they find in testing. She explains things very clearly and makes sure if you have any questions you can get ahold of her at any time. She always gets back to you in a timely manner. She treats you like your part of her family but also keeps things professional at the same time. She is very sensitive to your individual needs as a person. She was very sucsessful in my personal treatment and was always eager to move on to the next step to success.
Make sure you keep in touch about instructions about each cycle. Personally I forgot to call on day one of cycle and missed a whole cycle because of it. So it was personal not because of anything the doctor or center did.
My husband and I felt like we were part of her family, not just her patients. She is very caring, down to earth, blunt and funny.
We did 2 iui's one with famara. I think that's what it's called. It's an alternative to clomid. She wrote a blog on the comparison between the two. Then we moved on to IVF. We did one cycle retrieved 22 eggs. I think 8 were good but only 5 turned into embryos. I was a big candidate for having hoss. I decided to skip a cycle to avoid this. So we did a 2 frozen embryo transfer the next month and rusulted in our twins who were born at 35w2d, because of preeclampsia.
Describe your experience with your nurse at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis). (Assigned nurse: Morgan )
Everyone was nice and polite and had an awsimd bed side manner.
Describe your experience with STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
I would recommend this clinic to anyone! They are all around amazing facility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shvetha Zarek at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
My husbands insurance covered everything we only had a co pay.
St. Louis
Dr Zarek personally called me to check to see how I was doing. We had her personal contact info during treatments and after. She still messages me to check in and it has been a year since we were under her care. She made sure all questions were answered and always talked in terms we understood. Absolutely loved Dr Zarek.... Dr Zarek was very thorough from the day we met her. She always explained things in ways we could understand and tested for things no once else did. She is very passionate about her job and it truly shows.
The clinic [SIRM-STL] is very well ran and everyone works together as a team to help you in anyway possible. Wouldn't go anywhere else.... Amy [a nurse] was excellent. Always returned calls promptly and answered any questions we had. Always assured us to call if we needed anything and that's what she was there for. Also stopped into to see us every time we were at the office. Amy loves her job and it shows.
I would say trust her with your full heart because she has you best interest at heart. She will not put you through testing etc tgat is not needed.
Do to previous testing we had been through and our histories Dr Zarek recommended IVF for best results. This was not the case with previous Dr and we had wasted TONS of money and meds etc on multiple IUI. She also tested and treated myself for killer cells before and after each transfer. This was done because of positive blood test for killer cells. After 1st ivf which ended in chemical pregnancy my meds were adjusted and 2nd 1vf was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis). (Assigned nurse: Amy )
Amy was excellent. Always returned calls promptly and answered any questions we had. Always assured us to call if we needed anything and that's what she was there for. Also stopped into to see us every time we were at the office. Amy loves her job and it shows.
Describe your experience with STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
The clinic is very well ran and everyone works together as a team to help you in anyway possible. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Zarek was very caring and made sure to always explain everything. She gave me good solid facts and good reasonable expectations....Dr. Zarek was very involved. She texted and emailed to check on us and made me feel like she really, really cared about my care. I liked that she was able to be realistic but also positive. We never had false hope but she never suggested that we weren't going to be parents someday!...Dr. Zarek is wonderful
...they [Sher Institute] need everything paid up front...The nursing staff was very good. My only complaint was that although they have a separate waiting room for women with children, the nurses paraded babies around the halls once you were brought back. I know they are proud of their work but I do not want to watch everyone squee over new babies while finding out that my cycle failed....Dr. Zarek was very involved. She texted and emailed to check on us and made me feel like she really, really cared about my care.
Dr. Zarek is wonderful (if you have Fertility coverage, we did not and they need everything paid up front which is no fault of Dr. Zarek' did course)
I took 5 mg of Letrozole. I used progesterone, folate, and vitamin D. It worked the first time but ended in miscarriage. We tried it four more times because I responded well and ovulated nicely. My husband's SA looked good. Dr. Zarek suggested IUI but I declined due to the cost of imjectables.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
None
I do not remember exact costs but I do know that it added up really, really quickly!
St. Louis

She [Dr. Shvetha Zarek] was very kind to us, took our feelings into consideration & has called us personally to check in...I am a candidate for IVF, I did an ultrasound of my ovaries, it told us how many "Ready to fertilize" eggs were already there...They [The staff at SIRM] were attentive & answered all questions without getting short.
Amazing!
Not to do tons of research on your own, your Dr. is full of knowledge not Google!
She was very kind to us, took our feelings into consideration & has called us personally to check in.
They were compassionate & professional.
Describe your experience with STL Fertility (formerly SIRM St. Louis).
They were attentive & answeted all questions without getting short.