9.9

St. Louis
15320 Conway Road
St. Louis, MO 63017
314-464-3979

[Dr. Shvetha Zarek] is extremely knowledgeable and wants you to be active and involved in your journey just as much as she is. She will work hard to find out what’s causing the infertility and then develop a game plan with you and your partner...From our first consultation to our successful IUI, We felt like Dr. Zarek was in this fertility journey with us. She was direct, compassionate, positive, honest, kind, and caring.
The entire clinic [Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine] was Timely, welcoming, warm, knowledgeable, and caring. From the clinic nurses to the front desk staff, everyone was amazing. The also were extremely professional with my nervous husband when he had to provide his samples. The little details that this clinic provides are very helpful.
How was your experience with Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
From our first consultation to our successful IUI, We felt like Dr. Zarek was in this fertility journey with us. She was direct, compassionate, positive, honest, kind, and caring. She was exactly what we were looking for in a fertility doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Dr. Zarek is extremely knowledgeable and wants you to be active and involved in your journey just as much as she is. She will work hard to find out what’s causing the infertility and then develop a game plan with you and your partner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility?
Dr. Zarek from the very beginning told us that even though many people experience infertility, everyone’s story was different. She took an active role In making sure my husband and I felt comfortable and supported along our journey.
Describe the protocols Shvetha Zarek used in your cycles at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility and their degree of success.
The first step was doing a simple blood test. Second was having my husband provide a sample to check his sperm counts and I received a sonohystogram to check for any abnormalities within my reproductive system. Next, I had some polyps so they were removed. Then, since my husbands sample was good and there was no obvious problem with me, we begin the first round of medication to prep for the IUI. I had US’s following the medications to see if there was a good sized follicle. Once this was achieved I took a trigger shot and 2 days later the IUI was performed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
I think part of what makes Dr. Zarek great is her nurses. From the clinic nurses to the check in staff, everyone was kind, compassionate and considerate.
Describe your experience with Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
The entire clinic was Timely, welcoming, warm, knowledgeable, and caring. From the clinic nurses to the front desk staff, everyone was amazing. The also were extremely professional with my nervous husband when he had to provide his samples. The little details that this clinic provides are very helpful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Shvetha Zarek at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
With my job, my insurance coverage is very good. The IUI process was not covered by insurance and was about $400.
Columbia

Dr Zarek was extremely personable, friendly, and caring. She was wonderful about answering any and all questions no matter weekdays or weekends. She was thorough in her explanations and talked us through any changes throughout our entire experience there...I moved from oral fertility medications with natural copulation, to injectable fertility medications with IUI treatment. Then Injectable fertility medications With IVF implantation...Sometimes it takes a while to figure out how to adjust treatment to your bodies ongoing struggles.
She [nurse at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility] was caring and expressive, while being very knowledgeable about the Fertility process...All the staffing was very kind and courteous, while greeting you by name when they saw you walk in. They were extremely helpful and would find the answers in time you need. If it was after clinical hours, the online messaging system was useful and staffing would respond as soon as they were able to...The staff and Dr. was very personable and generous with their time. They were happy to answer any and all questions I had. Even if those questions might have been awkward.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Casey)
She was caring and expressive, while being very knowledgeable about the Fertility process.
There was significant financial and time costs, but my insurance payed for a large portion of the entire process and we knew this process would be time consuming when we looked into fertility treatments.
Columbia

Dr. Zarek gave me her personal cell and could be reached day or night with and questions or concerns I had...she was there every step of the way...She made me feel important and truly cared about me and my well being. I just cannot say enough great things about her...I met with her and we both discussed my previous history and then she let me know a plan of action. I love how each and every patient has their own personalized protocol to get the best results and not just one umbrella coverage for everyone... I truley feel like after all we have been through we are now friends. Clinic Nps
From the front receptionist to the nurses and ultrasound tech everyone [at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility] was always so nice to me and greeted me like a friend. I would recommend this office and doctor to anyone struggling with infertility...They are very good at advising you on the benefits and or complications that could happen and talk to you what is best for a successful pregnancy for each individual person...I have no negative things to say about them. The fronts staff are all so kind and caring. The nursing staff is wonderful and the ultrasound techs are very good at what they do.
Dr. Zarek has been the best doctor I have had the pleasure to work with. I truley feel like after all we have been through we are now friends. Though all of my infertility struggles she was there every step of the way. I had her cell number and she was always quick to reply to any of my questions or concerns day or night. She made me feel important and truly cared about me and my well being. I just cannot say enough great things about her or her staff. From the front receptionist to the nurses and ultrasound tech everyone was always so nice to me and greeted me like a friend. I would recommend this office and doctor to anyone struggling with infertility.
The clinic as a whole is wonderful. I have no negative things to say about them. The fronts staff are all so kind and caring. The nursing staff is wonderful and the ultrasound techs are very good at what they do.
Describe Shvetha Zarek's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility.
Columbia
The staff at the clinic [Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility] is very friendly and helpful. They recognize you when you walk in the door and they treat you like family. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Most of the payments are due up front (IUI and US)...If you have questions or concerns, she [Dr. Shvetha Zarek] is more than happy to answer them. She will put your mind at ease...was very understanding and supportive...My husband and I were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. She recommended 3 IUIs before moving on to IVF. I took Letrozole to stimulate ovulation and did the trigger shot 36 hours before the IUIs. Despite doing 5 IUIs, we did not fall pregnant. After our 5th IUI she recommended that we move on to IVF. My husband and I decided we needed to take a break from TTC. Dr. Zarek was very understanding and supportive.
My husband and I adored Dr. Zarek. She diagnosed us with unexplained infertility and recommended IUI. She was so patient in explaining everything to us and answered all of our questions. We felt very comfortable under her care and felt like we were in the best hands. She’s very honest and intelligent and just makes you feel good. She’s the best doctor I have ever encountered!
If you have questions or concerns, she is more than happy to answer them. She will put your mind at ease.
Dr. Zarek is extremely personable and compassionate. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband. She gave us her cell phone number and allowed us to contact her at anytime with questions. She treated us like family and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
My husband and I were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. She recommended 3 IUIs before moving on to IVF. I took Letrozole to stimulate ovulation and did the trigger shot 36 hours before the IUIs. Despite doing 5 IUIs, we did not fall pregnant. After our 5th IUI she recommended that we move on to IVF. My husband and I decided we needed to take a break from TTC. Dr. Zarek was very understanding and supportive. Three months later we fell pregnant naturally! We just had our first US appointment with Dr. Zarek and everything looked great. We have graduated from the fertility clinic and we’re so sad to be leaving Dr. Zarek.
The staff at the clinic is very friendly and helpful. They recognize you when you walk in the door and they treat you like family. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Most of the payments are due up front (IUI and US).
Columbia
Dr. Zarek made me feel comfortable within the first few minutes of sitting down with her in her office. She listened to our particular history and where we were at in this process. She made communication with her extremely easy and often reached out to me to see if I had questions... She offered us options our previous doctor had not, by listening to our history of multiple losses instead of writing them off as "just chemical pregnancies." She expressed compassion to where we were at in this process and acknowledged that things had been hard for us. I did not feel rushed out by her as our appointments were coming to an end.
I worked with a couple different nurses [at Missouri Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility]. They were nice and responsive through messaging when I had questions...The clinic was helpful with calling me to let me know a cancelation had occurred and I could come in for my initial consultation weeks earlier. The clinic isn't huge, which I found useful...She [Dr. Zarek] will make you feel at ease and comfortable asking questions, big or small, and for clarification if there is something you are not understanding as far as protocol.
Dr. Zarek really listened to us. She offered us options our previous doctor had not, by listening to our history of multiple losses instead of writing them off as "just chemical pregnancies." She expressed compassion to where we were at in this process and acknowledged that things had been hard for us. I did not feel rushed out by her as our appointments were coming to an end.
She will make you feel at ease and comfortable asking questions, big or small, and for clarification if there is something you are not understanding as far as protocol.
I worked with a couple different nurses. They were nice and responsive through messaging when I had questions.